The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna’s Trance Trigger

Chapter 5

“Okay. Okay. Okay okay okay.”

Billy kept repeating it over and over, only it had no effect on the reality of the situation. He was sitting on his bed, head in his hands, while Diana stood stiffly in place on the other side of the room. She was still dressed in the Halloween Donna outfit and still hypnotized. Her blank expression stared at nothing, but every time Billy glanced up at her it felt like she was accusing him.

It was all in his imagination, since he knew for a fact that Diana didn’t have a thought in her entranced head. And yet he couldn’t stop imagining a furious Diana freed from the trance, scolding him for taking advantage and calling him a pervert. The shame twisting in his gut was the same feeling after he’d jerked off to some porn that was particularly extreme or intense, usually some dark fanfiction about mind control and Donna, which left Billy sitting in the post-nut clarity to realize what he’d enjoyed.

Only now there was a real Donna standing before him, mindless and with flecks of his cum still etched onto her face. Diana had been transformed into a real manifestation of his guilt.

“Diana…”

She stood at attention, awaiting his command. But Billy’s mouth was too dry to speak. He’d been sitting there for fifteen minutes as he tried and failed to find the words to fix all of this. Obviously he should free Diana from this strange hypnotic hold and apologize. It was the right thing to do. What almost anyone would do. Except that Billy was a pervert and he had his exact fantasy standing before him. How could he give up such a magical thing just for the sake of being moral?

Billy groaned. He wasn’t reaching a conclusion any time soon. Even if he freed her from this trance and made her forget everything that happened today he’d still be tempted to claim her again when the need arose. As long as she had that trigger in her head she would always be at his mercy.

Suddenly Billy sat up. Here was something to focus on besides his libidinous moral failings. The trigger. How had she ended up with Donna’s trance trigger in the first place?

“Diana, tell me who hypnotized you.”

“You hypnotized me Master,” she replied primly, as if she’d been waiting patiently for fifteen minutes just in the hopes of answering that very question.

“No, I mean who hypnotized you first?”

“You were the first person to hypnotize me, Master.”

Billy dragged a hand across his face. “Diana. I can’t be the first person to hypnotize you if you already had a hypnotic trigger. So who gave you the same trigger phrase as Donna?”

Diana blinked slowly and didn’t answer immediately. After a few blank seconds of staring she said, “I don’t know, Master.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I don’t know, Master.”

Billy stood up now, tension seeping into him. If Diana couldn’t reveal who had hypnotized her, that meant they were covering their tracks. So someone else could be using Diana like he’d been. As much as Billy wanted to be scared on her behalf, he knew his main fear was that this other hypnotist could easily undo Billy’s control and take her away.

“Okay. I want you to focus for me, Diana. You can feel my programming inside your head, right?”

“Yes, Master. Your words inside my head control me completely. I am your obedient and devoted slave who exists to make you cum and—”

“Stop,” begged Billy. Diana’s mouth snapped shut. It’s not that he didn’t appreciate the pledge of devotion. The truth was that if she had said any more of those perfect words he’d fantasized about then he might not have been able to control himself. And this was important.

“Diana I want you to search your mind and look for any other hypnotic conditioning that I didn’t put there. Tell me if there is any previous programming from before I hypnotized you.”

Diana nodded with a smile and a, “Yes, Master.” Then her eyes rolled back into her head and her jaw went slack. Diana had looked pliantly hypnotized and happy before, but now she truly looked mindless. So of course Billy squirmed as his cock got achingly hard.

He knew this was important. He had to find out if anyone else could control his slave- control Diana, he amended the thought quickly. Except Diana was right here for the taking, too lost in herself to notice anything he did. And even if he did enjoy this life-size Donna sex doll, its not like the hypnotized Diana would have objected at all. She was all his. As long as he didn’t release her from his control.

His hands were just hovering to her tits when Diana’s head tilted and her eyes snapped back ahead. Billy flinched, but Diana simply smiled the same entranced smile.

“I have found no other programming inside of my head.”

“What?”

“I have found no other programming inside of my head,” Diana told him helpfully, though that did nothing to diminish his shock. Was there really nothing else in there? Billy found it hard to believe that someone would hypnotize Diana, give her the same trigger phrase that Donna had in the show, and then simply erased any trace of themselves without leaving any other commands or suggestions behind. Why would someone go through all that trouble and not keep Diana as their perfect hypnotized lover?

There must be a trick. He stroked his chin and wondered if he missed anything. “Diana, are there any thoughts or ideas in your head that you can’t tell me about?”

If the other hypnotist had programmed Diana to not reveal the programming then of course Diana would tell him there was nothing there. If there were any commands hidden away that she’d been ordered not to reveal, then this approach might reveal the existence of those blank spots.

But once again Diana just had that helpful smile and said, “There are no thoughts or ideas in my head that I wouldn’t tell you, Master.”

“Then tell me who gave you Donna’s trance trigger in the first place!”

“I don’t know who gave me Donna’s trance trigger, Master.”

Billy slumped back down on his bed. Clearly this wasn’t going to work. He’d been hoping to find some piece of evidence he could bring to Diana. Reveal some sinister conspiracy of her being controlled against her will, so that in light of this bigger problem she might not be as upset about him controlling her against her will. But, despite the presence of the trigger, Billy didn’t know how he was going to figure out who else might be in Diana’s head.

Unless he kept Diana under his control. If he made Diana his girlfriend and kept her around him all the time then Billy would be able to notice if anyone else was attempting to control her. Or maybe making Diana all his would scare off this other hypnotist for good.

Surely that would be the right thing to do, he rationalized. He had to save Diana from this pervert with unknown intentions, so that she’d be safe in his hands with his known perverted intentions.

Billy rubbed his chin and mulled it over. It sounded like the perfect solution, mostly because it lined up with exactly what he wanted to do all along. He only had to give her the commands to make it so.

“Diana, do you really get off on hypnosis and being controlled?”

“So much, Master. I’ve fantasized about it for years and always wished it could come true.”

“Diana…”

Billy bit his lip, hesitating. Suddenly he got up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him. It felt ridiculous closing the door when Diana was clearly content to stand in place and not come after him, but being in the same room as her was suffocating. It was just so perfect. She was perfect. Hot and sexy and kinky and she loved Donna as much as he did.

It felt wrong to have everything you ever wanted standing right in front of you. Like there should be some cosmic punishment for being so happy. Some catch that would bite him in the ass, or something in the fine print that would ruin him later.

But Diana was all his. If the other hypnotist was still in the picture they weren’t doing anything to protect Diana from being taken. There was no previous claim if Diana didn’t even remember them. So nothing was stopping Billy from owning his very own hypnotized sex slave.

Nothing but the guilt that he wasn’t giving Diana a choice. What really burned him was how well they’d been getting along. She’d liked his horny porn of Donna being hypnotized that he’d drawn, and Billy was reasonably certain she’d been flirting with him. If only he’d never recited the trance trigger from the show and started all of this craziness.

Would he have had the courage to ask her out? Would she have said yes? Could they have been a normal, happy couple?

Billy shut his eyes and imagined an alternate time-line where they actually had their date. Where they did the film project as a couple and got straight A’s, because it was his fantasy and they could have any grade he wanted. Diana would surprise him by wearing the Donna costume, roleplaying as his cartoon crush just to please him. They’d both research hypnosis and try it out, probably by swinging a pocket watch or trying to learn a hypnotic induction. Maybe Diana would have been able to drop for him and surrender herself in a trance that Billy had created himself.

It could have been an interesting life. Then again maybe he’d blow it or things wouldn’t work out.

And in the end it didn’t matter what he fantasized about. Because right now, in the next room, Diana was already hypnotized and conditioned into his sex slave. He already had the perfect end he wanted, so why bother going backwards through all the gradual steps? Because it was what couples were supposed to do?

Billy sighed and took out his phone. In the end the only solution he had was to be honest with himself. And with Diana.

A few minutes later he walked out of the bathroom, phone still clutched in his hand. “Diana, turn and look at me.”

Diana turned, his slave obeying perfectly.

“God dammit,” Billy muttered. Then he took a deep breath. “Diana, I want you to erase all of the conditioning I put in your head. I want you to scrub out my words until you’re back to your normal self again, before I put you in trance for the first time. Do you understand what I want?”

“Yes, Master,” replied Diana, though her voice sounded blanker than usual. More distant. As if, even mindless, Diana wasn’t excited to execute this command. But she was still a slave and did as she was told. Her eyes fluttered and her lips pressed into a thin line.

Billy watched anxiously, waiting until Diana opened her eyes.

“It’s done,” she told him, notably leaving off the Master part.

“Diana, am I your Master?”

“No, you are not my Master.”

“Do you feel any hypnotic desire to obey me?”

Diana nodded, saying “I want to obey whatever I’m told in trance.”

“But once you wake from this trance you’ll be completely free. Won’t you?”

“Yes, my hypnotist.”

“Okay. Take a seat on the bed.” Billy didn’t know what it would feel like when Diana awoke to find out everything that had happened, but he imagined it would be a hell of a rush. He considered telling her not to be angry, or not to scream at him, but even that felt like an attempt to control her. So he kept his mouth shut and held back his fears as Diana sat on his bed, waiting for the next command.

“Remember everything that happened today and wake up, Diana.”

“Yes, my hypnotist.”

Diana sat there, blank and empty, hands neatly folded in her lap. Then her posture relaxed and life came back into her eyes. Diana smiled. Then gasped. Then stared at Billy, her mouth hanging open.

He braced himself, wondering what she would say.

With a look of wonder Diana reached a hand up to her face, examining it and tracing her fingers over the dried bits of cum she hadn’t been able to clean off properly while hypnotized. No doubt she was reliving it all. The humiliation of just how exposed he had left her. How he had used her. Billy waited for the accusations to fly.

Diana snapped her head up to look at him and asked, “Wait, who the hell gave me the trigger?”

“That’s what you’re confused about?”

“Yeah. If you didn’t hypnotize me, who did?”

“Everything I did to you. Making you walk around campus in a skimpy Donna outfit and flash your ass. Making you suck my cock in public. Cumming all over your face and leaving you in trance this whole time. And you want to know about the trigger?”

“Well yeah,” said Diana, blushing now and crossing her arms. “All that other pervy stuff I get cause it was hot. But I thought you had hypnotized me. So if it wasn’t you then who?”

Billy sighed and dropped into a chair by his desk. “I don’t know. I tried asking you in trance but you didn’t seem to remember.”

“Weird.”

“No kidding.”

Billy and Diana stood there looking at each other, at a loss for words.

“So you took out the conditioning, right? Cause I don’t feel compelled to call you Master anymore.”

“I did,” he admitted.

“I guess that’s good. I mean, I was acting crazy today. Not that I blame you, since you didn’t know I was for real hypnotized,” she added quickly. She waved her hands a lot as she spoke, wearing what looked like a forced smile. “But all that power over someone is probably irresponsible. Its not something to mess with. You definitely did the right thing. Probably for the best.”

Everything she said made sense. And yet…

“About that.” Billy raised up his phone and showed Diana. The screen showed an audio recording he had made, and as Diana leaned in close for a better look Billy hit play. She waited, eyes darting between him and the phone as nothing happened. Just as Diana was about to say something Billy’s voice rattled from the phone, faint and tinny but his words clear.

“Diana, you are now my slave.”

Diana jolted, her eyes going wide with shock.

“You will obey me and serve me with total devotion. You belong to me and exist to please me. You are my sex slave and will love me and desire me with all your heart.”

She shuddered as Billy watched, his heart hammering away in his chest. The recording wasn’t finished but he paused it. Diana sat there stunned and staring at the phone. Her big eyes slowly turned to take him in.

Diana opened her mouth, then paused. “I…” She scrunched up her face in confusion. “I’m not your slave.”

“Nope.” Excited as he was, he couldn’t help but grin from the trick. Diana’s expression was priceless, as understanding hit her that he hadn’t brainwashed her once more. And with that understanding came blushing embarrassment, a hint of anger and, he was certain of it, disappointment.

“Then why did you record that?”

“Because I want to make you my slave.” Billy kept his phone in one hand but reached out with his other. He offered it to her, and slowly Diana reached out and took it. “I don’t care if its wrong or irresponsible. I know I fucked up today, and that I totally humiliated you and you’re probably angry with me. But I still want to own you. I want you to be my slave and obedient to my words, no matter how helpless it makes you. Because its so hot that I can’t stand it.”

Diana gulped and squeezed his hand.

“I find it really hot too. But its scary. I had no control. I couldn’t stop myself.”

“I know. Its scary for me too, and I promise to be more responsible. But Diana, I want to be your Master. I want to make you my slave and make you do everything I want. To make you exist to please me.”

There was no mistaking the desire on Diana’s face. She wanted this too. Just as badly as he did.

“That’s why I want you to be the one to put yourself under my control. Diana, I want you to surrender to me.”

“How?” she asked, blushing at the eagerness in her voice.

Billy held out his phone. Diana took it with a trembling hand, still holding his other hand tight.

“The wait at the start of the recording is enough time for me to say your trance trigger and for your to respond. I timed it.”

“So all I have to do is hit play,” Diana muttered, her thumb hovering over the screen. “I hit play, you say the trigger and put me in trance. And then everything I heard before I’ll hear while mindless and obedient. I’ll be your slave again.”

“That’s right.”

“So you really want me to be your slave that bad?”

Billy hesitated, then hung his head. “You were perfect. Its everything I ever wanted. And I was so scared of waking you up because there was the chance you’d say no.”

“But you still woke me up. Why? Why not just keep me?”

“Because as badly as I wanted this, I knew that you wanted it to.”

She gave him a confused look, so Billy laughed and explained. “What I mean is that it wouldn’t be right that I’m the only one to enjoy this moment. You said you’ve fantasized about this happening for so long, and I remember how happy you looked after that first trance. I want that moment again, but for real this time. You and me together, able to enjoy it as I claim your mind.”

He felt her hand trembling in his.

“That is if you still want this. We could take things slow, hold off on it for a bit.” He was forcing himself to say the words, and it must have been obvious because Diana smirked.

Her hand steadied, and she gave him a wonderful smile. “Yes. I want to be yours. I want to submit to you, and be anything you ask. I want your pleasure to be the only thing I exist for. Please, Master.” Her lips curled up in a grin as she stood up and put herself at attention. Diana held his phone, ready to play the recording that would enslave her mind to Billy’s will. All she had to do was push the button, but Diana was pleading with him as though he held all the power to take her mind away. “Please make me mindless and fuck me completely.”

At a complete loss for words, Billy stood up and finally settled for, “You really are perfect, you know that?”

“I’m not,” Diana chuckled, blushing. Then she shivered and gave Billy a smoldering smile. “But you can make me perfect. Master.”

It was all he needed to hear. With his dick throbbing against his jeans, Billy looked Diana in the eyes and nodded his head. Diana pushed play on the recording and Billy said the mantra. He’d timed his recording so that he could speak the mantra slowly and savor the way her eyes glazed over with every word he spoke.

“Stop, my pretty, and listen to me. From your thoughts, I set you free. A beautiful girl with a happy smile, now find yourself completely beguiled.”

The last light flickered out in Diana’s eyes. She stood there, a perfect live action double for the entranced Donna he’d always wanted. He expected her to remain like that, blank and emotionless as she obeyed with a fake smile. Except when Diana smiled, her face lit up. A bright, truly excited grin that made her green eyes sparkle. It was a beautiful expression, full of life and yet she was still undoubtedly hypnotized.

“Against the mirror, I can’t resist,” Diana recited in a joyful voice. “I must obey my hypnotist.”

“Diana, you are now my slave,” his voice said from the phone, cutting it close as Diana had nearly talked over it. But she was blank, empty, and ready to obey the recording. “You will obey me and serve me with total devotion. You belong to me and exist to please me. You are my sex slave and will love me and desire me with all your heart.”

It was all just as amazing as he pictured it, except that he had nothing to do now. Diana was listening to the recording so he couldn’t speak or interrupt. And he knew the recording would be at least another two minutes of rambling commands and reinforcements. He’d been so eager about it, but now he was left waiting for the recording to end, his cock aching for relief.

All while Diana stood there, frozen in place like the perfect doll she was.

Billy grinned and realized what an idiot he was. Just because he couldn’t speak didn’t mean he couldn’t enjoy the now pliant Diana. He reached out and grabbed her tits. Diana showed no reaction at all to being groped. It was like she was nothing but a sex doll, there to be fondled and used. So he fully enjoyed himself experimenting with her body as the recording played. Diana’s body was soft and toned, perfect as a model. He moved behind her to get a better angle of grabbing her ass with one hand and her tits with his other.

For a moment he leaned too far against her and she teetered forward. Diana stayed stiff and immobile, nearly falling over like a nudged mannequin, but luckily he was able to catch her in time. Billy pulled her back and propped her in place, amazed at just how totally hypnotized Diana was. There was no preservation at all to stop the fall. If he tipped her over she’d probably face plant without any reaction or awareness. The only change he could notice was that Diana had tightened her grip on his phone, as if even mindless she didn’t want to lose the very thing that was brainwashing her.

He wanted to tell her she was perfect, but didn’t want to interrupt the recording. What would it do to Diana’s mind if she obediently followed two separate voices at once? That would be an interesting experiment for another day. Now Billy only wanted to celebrate having his very own sex slave. Billy groped the hypnotized doll that he’d made of Diana and closed his eyes, imagining all of the ways he would be able to use her now. It was much too soon when he recognized the end of the recording.

“You shall hold all of this programming in your head, Diana, and remain my obedient slave at all times. Now you will kiss me and pledge your love and obedience to me as you accept me as your Master.”

Suddenly Diana spun about, twisting in his arms to get at him. Billy found Diana grabbing his head and pressing him in for a deep, desperate kiss. When she pulled away Diana’s eyes were blank, but her smile was enormous.

“Billy, I pledge my love and obedience to you. I accept you as my Master and offer you my mind, my body and my soul. I am your property now. You will tell me what to think and do, and I shall obey without question. I exist only to please you and serve you, Master. Please command me and own me for the rest of my life.”

Billy could only stare slack-jawed and hard cock aching at the perfect confession. “Y-yes,” he stammered, remembering to answer. “Diana, I accept you as my slave. You’re mine now.”

Diana nodded, her hypnotized expression showing nothing but joy and obedience. “Yes, Master.” Then she stood waiting at attention for her first command.

When he’d been fondling her in trance Billy had concocted plenty of ideas for how to start. Initially he’d wanted to give commands to make her perform, testing the limits of what he could make her do in trance. But all of that flew out of his head as Billy realized how much he needed her.

“Strip for me.” He was already struggling to throw off his own shirt as Diana nodded her head primly.

“Yes, Master.”

Billy yanked down his pants, his cock springing back up with the same excitement he felt.

He saw Diana bending over, reaching down to remove her boots. He groaned.

“Leave the boots on. Just take off the costume so I can fuck you.”

Though still entranced, Diana sucked in a breath as she heard the command. “Yes, Master,” she gasped, as her hands suddenly switched to frantically tearing at the purple minidress.

She should have been mindless, and yet Billy swore he saw her shudder. Diana tore the cheap fabric of the minidress to shreds. As much as he wanted to keep the costume, the sight of a horny and unhinged Diana was worth its destruction. Besides, he planned on buying her a better Donna costume as soon as he had the money.

As the shredded costume hit the floor, Diana turned and presented herself to him. She was panting from the exertion, chest rising and falling with her nipples hard points. Her legs were spread apart to show of how her bare pussy was absolutely dripping. His cock ached, desperate to be inside her. All that remained on Diana were the white thigh high boots. He pointed at the bed.

“Lay on your back and spread your legs. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you.”

“Yes, Master. I want you to fuck me so badly,” she replied, moving robotically to the bed while talking in her happy monotone. “I’ve thought of you fucking me all afternoon. I need Master’s cock so much.” Diana spread her legs, and Billy wasted no time climbing on top of her.

An electric thrill ran up his spine as he felt the tip of his cock touch her hot, slick pussy. He lined up, then grunted with relief as he entered her. Diana was still keeping up the entranced dirty talk, but immediately cut off into a toneless moan as his cock filled her. Billy held himself there, deep inside of her, as Diana’s dazzling smile stared up at him. Somehow he could see that she was totally mindless, but also absolutely loving that he was finally fucking her.

Billy lifted one of her legs and held on for leverage as he began thrusting into her. Now Diana’s face held that happy smile, showing no reaction at all as his cock moved back and forth. Her pussy, on the other hand, was squeezing his cock tightly, desperately trying to pull him back inside every time his hips drew back.

Her hypnotized pussy told the truth of how much he wanted her, and it was better than Billy had ever dreamed of. Diana lay frozen like a doll, while her pussy was completely soft and inviting, enveloping his cock lovingly. As badly as he wanted to just fuck her wildly, Billy forced himself into keeping the slow, sensual pace. He caressed Diana’s face as he moved to completely fill her, and heard the faintest gasp of pleasure slip from her lips. Then as his cock slid back Diana’s lip twitched, while her pussy clamped down around his dick, struggling in vain to keep him inside of her.

“You want me so bad.”

Diana didn’t reply, too mindless to speak without a command. With some mental effort Billy forced himself to stop and slip his cock out completely. As deep as she was in trance Diana still whimpered, her smile wobbling before setting back into joyful obedience.

“Diana, tell me how badly you want me to be back inside you.”

“I’ve never wanted anything more, Master,” she replied, some strain in her blank voice.

“If you were awake and in control of yourself, what would you do in this moment?”

“I would wrap my legs around you and pin you to the floor, Master, fucking you relentlessly like I was trying to break your cock.”

Billy coughed. “That’s a… vivid image, slave.”

Diana showed no reaction, even as her slick pussy clenched for his cock, so close and yet so far. “I am truly desperate to be fucked, Master. I’ve never needed anything more.”

“But there’s nothing you can do if I choose not to fuck you.”

Diana blinked several times, as if her entranced mind had trouble processing the idea of not being fucked. He saw her shudder beneath him, and then her smile widened. “No, Master. I can do nothing.”

“Because you’re completely my slave. Unable to move without my command.”

“Yes, Master,” she moaned, and her eyes briefly rolled back as her pussy dripping.

“So submissive that you can’t do anything at all.”

“No, Master. I can’t do anything at all.” Diana’s hips twitched, before she went completely still. “I’m yours, Master.”

This was beyond anything he’d imagined. Diana was truly his. He forgot about the mysterious trigger and whoever might have put it in Diana’s head. All he cared about was that, in this moment, Diana was completely his, so obedient that she would leave herself denied like this as long as he commanded. It was the hottest thing Billy could imagine.

Then his aching cock reminded him that he had his own needs.

This time Billy entered her and went right in to fucking her. Diana groaned with relief in his ear, while her pussy gladly welcomed his cock back inside. He wrapped his arms around her and fucked her as he stared into those empty, happy eyes.

“Kiss me,” he commanded, and Diana obeyed instantly, crashing her lips against his. For her eagerness to obey, Diana’s lips immediately froze, yielding to him completely and letting him take control. As he kissed her she responded in kind, just as welcoming as her pussy. Billy’s heart burst with emotion as he felt Diana’s love and obedience to him. She was truly his mindless slave. And not just because of the trigger. He found the truth in her lips and the way her pussy milked his cock, begging for his cum. Diana wanted this as much as he did.

And while she’d begged for him to be in control, Billy couldn’t help but stroke her hair and wonder what she wanted. “Diana,” he said, never breaking rhythm as he fucked her. “What can I do, ngghn, to you that you- fuck- that you would love?”

“I only want to be fucked as a mindless slave,” replied Diana, rocking beneath him with every thrust and yet her voice showed no reaction to be fucked.

“You’re already amazing at that,” he promised. “But I know you’re in there, Diana. Deep in your subconscious. Watching me fucking you like this while there’s not a thought in your head.” He smiled down at her, almost like he could see her buried consciousness within her glazed over, yet still smiling, eyes. “You’re going to get to enjoy the memory of all this later when I wake you up. So is there anything your waking self wants to request, that would make it even hotter for her?”

Diana closed her eyes. Her lips moved faintly, and Billy shoved himself deep inside of her, overwhelmed by the erotic idea of this blank, mindless Diana conversing with her waking self that’s locked away. He kept himself there, savoring the way her cunt swallowed him whole, greedily sucking on his cock. And suddenly he realized that if he stayed like this any longer he’d cum in no time.

He forced himself to pull back, gasping as he took his cock out of her. Which is when Diana opened her eyes, face blank even as her legs shook with need. “The awake Diana begs that her Master would bend her over in front of a mirror, so that she can stare into her own hypnotized face as she makes Master cum.”

“Fuck,” Billy muttered. That was the hottest thing he’d ever heard anyone say. Cock already throbbing and close to the limit, Billy took a deep breath and thought about not sexy things. He didn’t want this to end yet. Not when Diana deserved to be fucked just like she’d described. “Drag that dresser by the mirror,” he said, pointing vaguely at a small dresser by the wall.

“Yes, Master.” Diana got up and walked with ease, while her thighs were slick and wet from being fucked. He watched her ass, marveling at the immediate way she obeyed. Diana dragged the dresser, which groaned and protested the whole way, until it was positioned in front of a door length mirror, just a few feet away. He hadn’t specified to leave enough room, but Diana’s subconscious knew what this was for and had given her the perfect spot so that she can be fucked and watch every second of it.

“Bend over the dresser, slave,” Billy commanded.

Diana bent over the dresser, thrusting out her pert ass. “Yes, Master.”

He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock inside of her with one thrust. In the mirror Billy watched as Diana made no reaction at all to being fucked. He began fucking her rapidly, staring at her blank face and suddenly wanting to push Diana to her limits.

“Feel your pussy getting more sensitive,” he ordered, wetly thrusting into her over and over. “Let the pleasure increase as you stare at the hypno-slave being fucked in front of you.

Diana’s eyes went wide in the mirror, and her perfectly happy smile broke into a round O as she moaned. Then her face tried to reset into the hypnotized expression, but as Billy fucked her hard Diana had trouble keeping a neutral expression. With every thrust he forced a moan out of her, low and quiet like she was trying to suppress it. Soon the shameful sounds got louder, blurring into one endless moan that rose and fell with every merciless thrust of his cock.

Billy was about to cum. He watched Diana’s reflection, the perfect obedience in her eyes. And the way her mouth broke into an ear to ear grin. Her moan cut off as she hissed in a breath.

“B-Billy,” she groaned. He knew it was Diana. Talking even through the trance. So overwhelmed with pleasure that she couldn’t keep it in.

In that moment he came, driving himself deep inside of his slave as his cum filled her.

Diana’s entranced eyes fluttered and her pussy squeezed tight around his cock, milking him desperately for more of his cum. “Yesss,” she hissed, and Billy instantly knew that she was cumming with him.

He held himself there, panting and gripping her hips tight. Diana was gasping for breath too. But slowly he watched as her reflection composed itself, turning back into the blank happy expression she always had in trance for him.

He tenderly ran a hand along her ass and smiled. “Wake up, slave.”

“Yes, Master,” Diana replied primly. As the blank expression broke Diana opened her mouth wide and suppressed a moan. Billy watched her eyes roll back in her head as she bolted upright, arching her back and crashing up against him. They both stumbled back, Billy’s cock popping wetly out of her as he held her up.

Diana whimpered and nestled up against him, as her eyes slowly opened and locked onto his. She licked her lips and shuddered. “Billy… Master… that was the hottest thing anyone’s ever done to me.”

“I was going to say the same thing to you.”

Then suddenly she was kissing him, and Billy kissed back as they pawed at each other, tripping over her boots as they fell laughing onto the bed. Before they knew it Billy’s cock was hard and right back inside of her, fucking Diana as she moaned his name over and over. And when she begged him to make her mindless again, he was more than happy to say the trigger and plunge her back into entranced ecstasy.

That night they indulged in the impossible hypnotic sex that they’d both lusted over. And yet Billy and Diana both knew that they’d insatiably enjoy it and never be satisfied.

By the early hours of the morning Billy was dripping with sweat, panting just to catch his breath, and smiling from ear to tired ear. He was close to falling asleep. Had probably nodded off for a minute there too before he caught himself. Billy glanced over to see Diana laying beside him on the bed. There was a small smile on her face and her shell-shocked eyes stared blankly at the ceiling above. Billy thought that he’d left her in trance, until Diana turned her head and aimed that smile at him.

“That was incredible.”

“Yeah,” he muttered happily.

“Like for real. Best sex of my life.”

“Yeah.”

Diana chuckled. “Poor Master. Did I fuck your brains out?”

“Yeah, kinda,” Billy said with a laugh.

His brainwashed slave snuggled up against him, happily burying her head against his shoulder. “And we can do this anytime now, Master. Simply command it and I’m all yours.”

Billy shut his eyes. He saw Diana serving him obediently, dressed in lingerie and kneeling before him. Only there were two of her kneeling. No, it was Diana and Donna, having come straight out of the cartoon. They wore matching lingerie and matching mindless smiles. Truly perfect.

“Do you think—” Billy cut himself off, snapping awake.

Diana lifted her head. “What is it, Billy?”

“Billy?”

“Well I figured you probably wouldn’t want me calling you Master all the time,” she said with a blush.

“Billy’s fine too,” he told her, before leaning in for a kiss. He hoped by the time he pulled back she would have forgotten, but Diana patted his chest and asked, “What were you gonna say?”

“Oh. Uh, I was just wondering if we were going to be total zombies in class today.”

She peeked past him to see the time. Diana gasped. “Oh god we were fucking for that long? We’re definitely gonna be out of it today.”

“Worth it though,” Billy said, wrapping an arm around the naked Diana to pull her close.

Diana purred and wrapped a leg around him, holding him tight with loving devotion. “It totally was, Master.” Then she yawned and closed her eyes. “Night Billy.”

“Night Diana.” He waited for her to fall asleep in his arms, too guilty to let himself sleep yet. Because the fantasy was still running in his head. The vision that had come to him but he was too afraid to share even with his new slave.

It was a vision of Diana and Donna kneeling before him, twin slaves equal in beauty and devotion. And behind them were more women, eyes blank and heads empty, their naked bodies on display for their Master.

They still had no idea how Diana had gotten Donna’s trance trigger in the first place. So wasn’t it possible that there were more women out there with it too?

He should have been happy with Diana. She had pledged herself completely, his ideal dream girl complete with hypnotic obedience. And yet Billy couldn’t stop imagining his other classmates. His teachers. Random beautiful women he’d seen around town. Any one of them could potentially share the same hypnotic trigger as Diana and Donna. Any one of them could be turned into a devoted slave with just one recitation.

Billy fell asleep with Diana in his arms and a harem of imaginary brainwashed women filling his head.