The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DONNA, What can I say.

Part 1

She, I’ll call her Donna, was quite beautiful, medium height, petite breasts, fantastic legs and she knew how attractive she was, boy did she know. She drew me in like a large bass who swallowed the hook, sinker and rod, but let me start at the beginning. My name is Dr. Haw........, um....Dr. H will do. I’m a professional Hypnotherapist with a suburban practice in a wealthy New England community. And I first ran into Donna at a Meeting of Hypnotherapists. I was coming around a corner and wham!!! I bumped right into her. Our eyes met and I was awed by her beauty. I noted that she looked a bit longer at me too. We apologized profusely to each other and since we were near the Hotel bar my meeting was at a that hotel, I asked her if I could buy her a drink. I wanted to know her, talk to her, have her. I was almost sure she felt the same about me.

She agreed. She told me her name was Donna and she was in town to visit a college girl friend. We sat and talked for over an hour. She faced me and crossed her legs, a very shapely pair. I’m sure she knew I was entranced by them for she kept turning so I could view them from many angles. She even let her shoe dangle and fall off so I could get a better look as I picked it up for her. After an hour she said she had to leave to meet her friend but she would like to see me again. I suggested Dinner the next evening. We would meet at the bar and then go out to eat.

Like I said I’m a hypnotherapist, I know many ways to hypnotize people. My interest is in hypnotizing people when they are unaware of being placed in a trance. When I was speaking with Donna I was quietly testing her hypnotizability. She was a very hypnotizable. In fact I was able to place her in a trance with enough depth to place a suggestion that she accepted. When I brought her out of it she was completely unaware she was hypnotized. As you may know a person cannot be told to do something they really would never do. But Donna was not averse to my suggestion, I know because she didn’t balk or come out of trance when I made it.

I know you want to know how I hypnotized her. Well while I was talking with Donna I began to match her eye blinks. Each time she blinked so did I, until I was in sinc with her. Then I gently took her hand as our eyes met. She smiled and let me keep her hand in mine. I spoke softly, encouraging her to keep looking in my eyes as I slowly closed them. I watched as her eyes followed mine. Donna’s lids came down, down, down. All the while I was talking very softly telling her how warm and relaxed she was becoming, oh yes I kept up softly stroking her hand. As I closed my eyes and kept them that way for a few seconds I told her she was very relaxed and it felt so very good. I opened my eyes to find Donna sitting before me, lovely legs crossed and a very relaxed look on her face. AND her eyes were closed. I spoke to her and asked her to answer all my questions truthfully. She told me all about her self and that she was not in any relationship now. In fact she was having a difficult time finding a man she could relate to. She was 37, and had had a long term romance that ended 2 years ago, since then she had a few one night stands. Nothing worked out and she was hoping mr. right was out there for her. I asked her If I was that man. She said she liked me but it would take time to know that. I listened and did not interfere. I made my suggestions. Very slowly I brought her out of hypnosis. She smiled when she was fully there and we made our date the the next evening. She had no idea she was just hypnotized.

What was the suggestion you ask. Well, I told you she had great legs, along with a fine body, about 5′5 in bare feet, petit figure, short brown hair that she wore in a pageboy cut that fit her face perfectly and warm brown eyes. Donna was entrancing from her legs to her supple full lips.

Oh yes the suggestion. Well it was around the time we were to meet and I received a call that she would be a few minutes late. Perfect, the suggestion was working. The suggestion? Can’t you wait....... A while later she got off the elevator. I almost passed out. There she was, a vision beyond words.

She was wearing a short dress, tight on top and flared out from the waist down. The hem line stopped about 6 inches from her knees showing some of her great thighs. She said she weighted 105 lbs so with her height at 5′ 5″ she was on the slender side. But not her legs. They were covered with a luxurous black high sheen pair of stockings, you know the kind you need a garter for. We greeted each other with complements and cheek kissing. Oh yes, I was wearing a Dark Blue Armani suit with my Forintenio shoes. She was impressed.

As we left the hotel I could see both men and women watch us as we moved through the lobby. Donna had on a pair of Black pumps, with a strap around her ankle. The heels lifted her a few inches, giving her legs a shape I can only moan about. When I first saw her getting off the evelevator, I bit my lip and was glad my jacket covered me because I was saluting her, yes, yes, yes....

In the cab she crossed her legs as we softly spoke about our day’s activities. She noticed me taking my eyes from hers and directing them to her legs. She laughed, you really are taken by my legs aren’t you. I could feel my self blush. I was direct in telling her I was. I did enjoy the line of a woman’s leg esp. in black stockings. My secret desire was.....well that’s the main part, so you’ll have to wait. Just read faster, but no skipping.....We spoke about how she felt about her body. She knew she was well balanced. Round face, medium bust, sweet hips, slender thigh and wow legs. This however, she said, was a problem. Men found her physical self so compelling they acted stupid around her. Most couldn’t handle her beauty. So she began to dress down. I understood. I was effected too, but was smooth enough to hide my desires. She said it wasn’t like her to be so outgoing and forthright with a man she just met.

I smilled, this was part of my suggestion, her truthfulness. I continuously shifted my eyes from looking into hers to looking at her crossed legs. I was so turned on and hard I thought I was going to burst right out of my zipper. But it held.

She was telling me about her shopping spree and what she purchased. In one store she found herself compelled to purchase a garter belt, lace bra set and the stockings she was wearing. This, she said, was not like her. She only wore pany hose and thought woman who wore this stuff were sluts. I smiled and told her she was far from that and maybe she wanted to make an impression on me. I asked her if she was aware, during our initial meeting, of my looking at her legs. She said yes and I said, there that’s it. You knew I enjoyed looking at your legs and wanted to impress me. She smiled and said not quite. She wanted to see if she could make me hard, as she glanced down, I was so embarrassed to see my hard on was actually showing as a bump through my suit. We both laughed. She put her hand on it and I saw her brows go up in silent approval. She blushed, I don’t know what’s gotten into me tonight, she said. That’s definitely not like me. I let my hand caress her leg and said that’s definitely not like me. We both had a great laugh about how we were acting.

My suggestions were working perfectly. Can you guess what they were?

The cab arrived and I got out and helped her. As she moved over on the seat her dress hiked up showing the very top of her stockings. They were very long, coming way up on her thighs. I could see the garter belt clasp. She looked up and saw me looking, saw the taxi driver looking and quickly adjusted her self as she stepped out of the cab. It was a short walk to the Bistro and we attracted some looks and to guys bumped into a cupple as they strained to look at Donna.

In side we were taken to a quiet corner booth. Donna slid next to me and kissed me on the cheek and placed my hand on her thigh. She was very imprssed with my selection and raised her eyebrows when she saw the menu.

Did I tell you I left her with a trance induction word. When she heard me speak this word she would easily allow me to move her into a deeper hypnotic trance. Donna was very hypnotizable. Only 5% can go so deep so quickly. I had a glimpse into this during our first meeting. I noticed she would go into a mindless stare every so often, a sure sign of hypnotizability. That was when I wanted to see if I could hypnotize her right then and there.

The word I had chosen was GLORIOUS, something I never use but I felt would have meaning to her. We were having champagne when I decided I would try the word. Donna was telling me about her recent vacation to the Virgin Islands. She paused, I told her I had been there once and did she visit a certain beach famous for its sunsets. She had and I said, wasn’t it GLORIOUS. She blinked a few times, she said all of a sudden she felt so relaxed. I took her hand and softly caressed it as I told her it was good to feel relaxed. I told her she was feeling so deeply relaxed and comfortable with me that she could let her eye lids close. I watched as they fluttered and closed. I told her to allow herself to go deeply into this relaxed state. I told her to tell me when she was deeply relaxed. A few minutes went by....when she mumbled, I feel very deeply relaxed. I told her she could open her eyes and look at me and act normal, but stay in this relaxed place. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her face was placid, almost emotionless. I told her to smile and listen to me. I made more suggestions that she fully agreed with. I told her if she did not like what I was suggesting she would tell me. I also told her that she was a good hypnotic subject and when I mentioned that word she would question me about hypnosis and want to try it. I told her I was going to continue to talk and in 10 seconds she would come out of her trance, not remembering any of it. However the suggestions would remain deep in her subconscious. She would act on them later. As she came out of hypnosis her natural expressions returned to her lovely face.

Our conversation continued as nothing had happened. I only spent 5 minutes with her being hypnotized. I told her about my vacation with a male friend. She wanted to know if I had any girl friends and I told her I had a few women friends but nothing serious.

Our salad came, then the main course, a wonderful tomato sauce over stuffed shells for me and Donna had Penna with a tomato cream sauce. As we finished I ordered brandy and she asked me about my work. I told her I had a private practice where I saw people who wanted to loose weight, stop smoking and others who felt being hypnotized would help their problems.

Donna was fascinated with the idea that someone could be helped to stop smoking or stop over eating just by being hypnotized. She told me she was a bank manager in......I almost fell off my chair. She looked at me with a questioning look. I told her my office was in the town next to her’s about a 45 minute drive. We both just looked at each other in disbelief. We had to come a thousand miles to meet.

After we discussed this for a few minutes the conversation returned to hypnotism. She wanted to know if it really worked. I told her some success stories. I could see in her eyes she was taken by my stories. Of course this was all her, but remember I had also made the suggestion she would be interested in hypnosis. Both her real interest and the suggested interest made for an intense interest. She would not allow me to change the topic. Each time I tried, she would ask me another question pertaining to hypnotism.

As I spoke, I continually carressed her thighs. Her dress was up enough to revel her stocking tops. This did not distract her in the least. One question after another. Can you hypnotize any one? What is the strangest place you put some one under hypnosis? I could see where she was going. She could not help herself, partly because of the suggestion I had planted and partly because of her real interest in hypnotism. In fact she had read about it in her college psychology class and found the demonstration very interesting. In fact she went with friends to a state hypnotist’s show but refused to go up. She was trying to find the words. Then she did.

Can you hypnotize me. Donna gave a sigh of relief. She was so nervous and yet very excited. She really wanted to try it. OK I said, where and when. She said here and now. I looked surprised, but this too was one of my suggestions in action.

I asked her how she thought I hypnotized people. She remembered the teacher using a pencil. She also had read of swinging objects, whirling designs, etc. She was so ready any method would work but I wanted to satisfy her understanding. I took out a new quarter and told her I would use this.

She wanted to know how it would feel? Would she know when she was hypnotized? I told her she would not feel any different then she felt now. And she might sense a relaxation come over her as she became hypnotized, but once she was under, hypnotized that is, she would tell me how it felt. I could tell she was ready. She was staring at the quarter in my hand as I was answering her questions. I told her to uncross her lovely legs and I removed my hand from her thigh. I slowly brought the quarter up in front of her face and held it about 10 inches from her eyes. By now the Bristo was quiet, only a few customers remained.

I told Donna to gaze on the shinny quarter. Look deep into its silvery shapes. The deeper you look into the quarter the more it takes you to a distant place. A place where you are so relaxed. Her lids were starting to sag. More and more relaxed, I took her into the quarter moment by moment. As she relaxed, her posture slumped slightly. Donna was becoming hypnotized. I told her to allow herself to drift deeper and deeper. Donna your so relaxed I said, why don’t you let your lids close all the way. It will feel so good to do that. As I spoke she complied. I lowered the quarter. Donna was fully under hypnosis.

Much research has been done on hypnotism. There are may explanations. But I favor Barber who says we hypnotize our selves all the time. So in effect I helped Donna and all my professional subjects to hypnotize themselves.

There was the sexy, oh so sexy Donna. If you’ve ever seen a woman you really like, sitting before you in a state of hypnosis you undestand how I was feeling at that moment.

I told her when I counted to three she would open her eyes, but remain under hypnosis. She would have a strong urge to visit the woman lounge. When she returned, well let me discribe how she acted.

Once she saw me she started to put on a sexy walk, pulling her dress up slightly. Her face had a, I want you look on it. As she got to our booth I slid over and she slid in and put one leg over mine, pulling up her dress and wispered into my ear that she wasn’t wearing anything and what was I going to do about it. (In fact this was a suggestion from before to not wear any underware tonight.) She moved her face so our lips were very close and we kissed, hard and long. Our tongues danced as my hand felt the heat of her body rise as I moved my fingers around her outer lips. She was already very wet, as I continued to explored her womanhood she let small wonderful sounds excape her lips. She was so arroused I was afraid she would come with to much bravado. But she was fully aware she was in a public place so she restrained her sounds, but quietly let me know how much she enjoyed being touched. I told her I was going to count to ten and she would come. Her orgasm would be good but not intense and she would only make little sounds as she built and released to orgasm. And after that she would awaken, not troubled about what she did in the least.

As I counted she became more aroused and at ten she broke free of our kiss, her head moved back and up, her mouth opened and she gasped quietly. Her hips had been moving with the rhythm I established. When she came she thrust her hips so my finger entered her vulva and I gently squeezed her clitoris. He orgasm lasted for over 10 seconds. I hoped no one noticed. She stiffened when she came, then quivered before she relaxed and became quiet. I was so ready, I thought I would come with her. I wanted to be in her so much, to express my love with her.

As she came out of the trance she gathered herself and said that was wonderful, was I hypnotized? I said yes, do you usually make love to men in a public place. She blushed and said she did not know what....OH she said. Being hypnotized allowed me to do it. She started to get mad, but quickly changed. Wow the power of hypnosis. I understand now, she said.

She kissed me, our tongues continuted their dance. She pulled away and said your room or mine.

PART 2

You thought that was It? The story of Donna over? No, there are more suggestions to be acted on. More story to tell.

Though it was late I was able to hail a cab. The taxi was being driven by a young man. I caught his downward glance to Donna’s legs as she slid in. He was quite practiced at this and I saw he had a small mirror in the back so he could see what was happening back there. So I decided to give him a show. I told all this to Donna and she agreed with me, but she was uncomfortable with what I suggested she said. I asked her if she wanted me to hypnotize her and put her in a state where it wouldn’t bother her. She thought for a moment and said sure. Do it. I told her that was a GLORIOUS idea. I quickly deepened her trance and told her that she would rember she was just hypnotized but would only want to make love here in the back seat of the cab and nothing else mattered to her.

I counted to three and she snapped awake. We kissed and she thanked me and told me she was very aroused, very wet, and quite ready. She quickly undid my zipper and slid her full lips over my thick shaft. As she expertly moved over my dick it quickly filled her mouth. She slid off and smilled. I can’t wait to have you in me she wispered. With a smooth move she grasped my swelled penis with one hand, swung her stocking covered leg over my legs and lowered herself down, guiding my manhood deep into her. She gasped as she pushed down, I could feel all of me enter her. The thrill caused us both to quiver and moan, yes in unison. I opened my eyes to see the cabbie quite engrossed with our lovemaking.

Donna began to move not only up and down but back a forth. I thought I would explode. She told me to hold on, she was almost there. As she picked up the pace, I began to move with her. We were in perfect sinc with each other and our love sounds were coming louder and louder. We were both lost in our ecstasy, unaware of where we were, building to a most remarkable orgasm. Donna yelled out I’m comming, I alread had felt her vaginal muscles tightening around my phalas. My come juice was moving up my manhood, ready to burst forth. A few more thrusts and we both burst forth in a mutual grand orgasm. The taxi driver sounded his horn as we came, a triumph of love.

Donna collapsed on me, still inside, my dick shrunk to its resting size. She slipped off me as I reached out to caress her legs and thighs. We kissed and she told me she was impressed at my double prowess, lovemaking and hypnosis. She told me she was just getting warmed up and the evening was young. I smiled because I knew what was to come.

PART 3

One of my suggestions was to happen as we stepped into the elevator. Our rooms were on the 19th floor. As the door closed Donna smiled at me as I placed my arm around her. The elevator slowly started to raise, and so did Donna’s libido. She began to breath with intensity and small moans escaped her mouth. She looked at me and said she was so turned on, she felt like she was going to come any moment. As we got closer to our floor she lost control, we were alone so I think she felt o.k. about what was happening and did not try to stiffle it, though she couldn’t if she wanted. Any way she was moaning and gasping, I’m going to come, she couldn’t control her self. She quickly had wrapped her stocking covered legs around my thigh and was for a better description, humping my thigh. We were almost there and so was Donna, her thrusts were demanding, she was finding her most sensitive spot and rubbing it against me. Then, she moaned I’m going to come, oh my, I’m commmmming. A long moan, and she arched her back as her orgasm come forward, her pussy pressed tightly against me, I could feel the tremors of her intense pleasure, the wetness of her come on my pants, then she collapsed on me as the doors opened. Hypnosis, my o my what can I say.

PART 4

I held her up as we entered her room. She looked at me and said I don’t know what came over me. I never had that happen before, never. I guided her to the bed and told her to relax a moment. She said she was still feeling so turned on. Could I hypnotize her to help her calm down. Sure, listen to my voice and look into this quarter. I did not want to use her key, but let her realize she could be hypnotized this way. As she stared upon the coin I saw her eyes water and her lids flutter and close quickly. When she wanted to be entranced she allowed it to happen, fast. She laid on the bed, arms at her side, all stretched out. Her legs pressing on the bed giving them a fuller look, The black stockings were a bit warn from her last orgasm. I told her she was very relaxed and when she arose she would wish to change into something more comfortable. There was more, but you’ll have to read on to find out. Can you guess?

I told her she would awaken in 5 minutes feeling very refreshed, not as horney and to not remember my suggestions but she would act on them because she wanted to. In the mean time I went to my room and changed into my pj’s and robe. By the time I returned she was stirring and waking out of the hypnosis. She smiled at me and thanked me for hypnotizing her. She felt so much better. She noticed how I was dressed and said she wanted to get into more comfortable clothes too. She asked if I could stay the evening with her. I smiled and we kissed. I love the way her breasts felt on my chest and wanted to cup them, caress them, send pleasure through her whole body. She broke away, gathered her teddy and rob and went into the bathroom.

She came out or flowed out into the room. She had replaced her stockings with a fresh pair this time they were seamed and she was wearing 3 inch heels. As she put on a fashion show, showing herself from every possible angle she asked me if I liked what I saw. I couldn’t control my self and I quickly tried to hide my erection. She saw me and took my hands away, admiring its size. You surely know how to use that, was all she could murmer. I swept her up and we kissed. As I slid my hands all over her body. Hhe soft brests filled my hands and I could feel her nipples answering my touch. My other hand slid up her back and I slowly rubbed the back of her neck. She instantly became rigid, her arms locked at each joint, legs tightened and as her neck stiffened her face looked upward. Donna’s eyes were open, she was not hypnotized but she could not move. I had suggested that when ever she was in stockings and I gently rubbed the back of her neck she would stiffen, like this, and as the moments went on she would have an orgasm, but not be able to move only moan and yell out she was coming and tell me when she was about to have an orgasm. I moved back as she stood their, her shapely legs even more so in the heels and with the tension from the stiffening. I could see she was starting to come, her moans were soft at first, then built as her orgasm moved through her. She started to yell, yesssss, yessss, I’m commmming, ohhhhh, yessssss, it’s here, my orgasms is here, yessssss I’m comming. Comming. Commmmming. YESSSSSsssssssss. All this took about 5 minutes. All this while she was standing stiff in her full loveliness. She did quiver when she come, but almost unperceptively. She was breathing hard and I told her to sleep and relax her body. I laid her on the bed and kissed her all over as she moved into a deep hypnotic sleep.

PART 5

Donna was now deeply hypnotized laying on the bed in a relaxed pose. I whispered in her ear and then counted. She awoke and thanked me for the most wonderful orgasms, so far, she said. She was talking about the others, she did not remember this last one. All she knew is that she changed her clothes and sat on the bed. Was she sexy! I did love to see her wearing stockings, but that was not it really. She was beautiful and that was it. Of course she took to hypnosis like she did it everyday. But a small part of the population is like that, in and out of trance everyday and they are not aware its happening, its just the way they are, daydreamers.

She was now sitting up with her back against her pillow. I pulled a pair of bobby socks out of my robe pocket and told her of my fantasy around socks. She laughed and said I deserved at least one fantasy from her. So She asked me to take off her shoes and put the socks on over her stockings, which was exactly what I wanted. As I slipped them over her feet and fixed them on her legs she started to moan.

She said what ever your doing is turning me on, big time. I think your going to have to help me with this she continued. I started to caress her legs, they felt so firm as I followed the curve of her legs up to her knees. By now I was fully into it to, I mean I had a serious hard-on working, so intense it almost hurt, but I put that out of my mind as my hands moved up the inner part of her thighs and came to the top of her black stockings. I kissed her inner thighs, she lay down and thrust her mound in my face, grabed my hair and told me to, eat her out till she came. My tongue found all her sensitive parts as I circled her vulva then went for her clitoris. She moaned and bucked, driving my tongue hard into her clit, she screamed a long loud yess, more she demanded as I strove to meet her need. I’m going to come, harder, please harder, as she was thrusting her self at my face. I had all I could do to keep contact when all of a sudden she gave one hard thrust, held it there as she quivvered, her mouth open in a soundless scream of pleasure. As she relaxed, her body jerked a few more times as the orgasm took its time to receded. She could hardly catch her breath to thank me for bringing her into the real world. Its been so long she said, and in fact she told me then that she had never thought she could have so much pleasure. I told her I wanted to be with her always so we could do this every day. She laughed and said I doubt I could stand that much pleasure. I smiled. We fell asleep in each others arms. She was mumbling I want to do something for you too........as she drifted off to sleep.

PART 6

The early morning light found us both just awakening. As Donna yawned she reached over and thanked me for the amazing loving she ever had, which she said was just beginning. She wanted to be with me all the time, she told me she felt love building between us and it was not just the sex. I felt the same and we embraced a long full body embrace as we lay in the bed. I was into it when I for got and my hand caressed the back of her neck. She immediately stiffened, and rolled onto her back. I forgot she was still had on her stockings and garter. Not wanting to loose this opportunity, I brought her or asked her to fall deeper under hypnosis. I told her when she was very deep she would find her body relaxing and and the stiffness gone.

I watched her as she relaxed all over. Her eyes were closed and she now looked fully relaxed. I asked her if she was in a deep relaxed hypnotic trance. Yes, she said, I am very relaxed. I told her to listen carfully and only do what I am going to suggest if she found it acceptable to her. I gave her the suggestion. I told her when I counted to 3 she would have an urge to yawn and stretch after which she would awaken, remembering only that she just awoke and she was feeling horney, which I already knew we both were.

Donna awoke and rolled over to plant a very wet kiss as her tongue slid into my mouth while her hands stroked my already hard manhood. She pushed me on my back, broke her kiss and lifted her stocking clad, shapely leg over me and before I knew it, she was guiding my engorged dick inside her wet self. She told me not to move, let her take charge. And she did as she moved up where my head was right at her clit and drop slowly down to take me fully inside her, I could feel her cervex and boy did she moan when I hit it. She kept this up for a few moments. I thought I was going to come a few times but she sense that and would squeeze me off and stop moving. She kept building and stoping for over a half hour. I don’t know how I kept from exploding but she was in control. She was having a great time too. Her moans and yesssses kept pace with my peaks. Her control was superb as I begged her to let me come. I told her I couldn’t take it any longer and she agreed. As she began to move faster I knew we were in sync our passion was locked together as we were holding on to each other. I felt her vaginal walls contracting on my phallus and knew she was starting to orgasm, of course she was also screaming in my ear as I was in hers. Yessssssss, were coming together, as I stiffened and drove up to meet her downward thrust my cum burst into to her, she stiffened, shuddered. The room was silent except for our mutual intense pleasure as we came to orgasm. Once out of our embrace Donna rolled off me. We both agreed it was the best lovemaking we ever experienced and we should be together more. Yes, more.

PART 7

Our stay at the hotel kept us one more evening and we planned to meet for dinner at 7. Donna showed came to my room about 5:30 that evening. When I opened the door she was standing there with a long coat on. I could see she was wearing high heels and black stockings. As she came in she let the coat slide off her. I could not take my eyes off her as she moved into my room and went into the bedroom. She had on a shear black stockings with a black back seam, black garter belt and bra set and of course 3 inch black heels with an ankle strap She looked, well she was grand. As she told me to take my cloths off and fuck her. I also told her she was GLORIOUS. Her eyes closed. I gave her some suggestions. And 1,2,3 she was awake and very ready. I kissed her all over with special care to her clit, with in a few moments she came as her hips moved with my lips. Her love sounds turned me one even more. I was so hard as she gently pulled me up to kiss her mouth. Her hands guided my manhood into her very wet self. As I slid so deeply into her she helped by thrusting her hips up to meet my downward movement. I could feel the smoothness of her stockings as she clasped her legs around my toso. We again were in perfect sync. as I thrust she relaxed to let me fill her. As I withdrew she moved away. Our rhythm increased and I could feel her inner walls contracting, she was almost there, she was gasping with joy, I’m comming, I’m comming, as I kept up the rhythm with her as she drove her hips up to meet my thrusts, moaning, I’m comming, I kept her at the brink of her orgasm for over 15 minutes. I don’t know why I didn’t come my self. I could feel my cum right there, but I held out. She was begging to come now, her pleasure was so intense. I touched her right nipple, which released her orgasm. Her shapley legs were quivering on the bed, all the while she was wanting to come, once released her orgasm thundered throughout her whole body, her legs shot stright up in the air and quivered, her hip drove up to take my cock fully into her and she screamed her lungs out, I’m commmmmming.............It took her a few minutes to settle down as her orgasm moved thorugh her. She finally collapsed as I pulled out of her and came, my cum splashing into the air and falling like rain all over her brests and tummy.

We exhcanged numbers and promised to call each other when we got home. Hypnosis can be something else. Remember all I did was help her to hypnotized herself. Of course she accepted my suggestions because she wanted it as much as I did. Oh yes, we are married now, no more hypnosis, though I taught her how to hypnotize me. I never use it on her, but, I’m coming dear, got to go she calling.