The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doing your Homework

By Firest,

“Damn it,” Megan said as she slammed her school books down on the kitchen table.

“Didn’t do your homework Megs?” asked Marie as she continued to wash the dishes.

“No, I didn’t do my homework!” Megan snarled “I woke up a few days ago to discover that I was a slave, a member of a friggin harem! Why would I think that after being missing for four days I was going to school on Monday and needed to do my bloody homework?!”

“Well,” Marie replied, an expression of exaggerated thoughtfulness coming across her Japanese features, “a smart girl might have figured that since Anne had to go to work yesterday and today, Katherine goes to work tomorrow, and Becky and I also have classes tomorrow that it’s just possible that…”

“OK, OK, I get it, I’ve been a little distracted for the last few days, but I still don’t understand how I’m just going to walk back into school without someone calling my family.” Then she looked down at her Philosophy book, “Crap.”

She looked up again as Marie started laughing, “What’s so damn funny?”

“You are,” she said. “Over the last few days you’ve barely made any protest at all over being brought here, your changes in wardrobe, suddenly finding yourself a bi, or anything else. And now you’re raising a huge fuss over doing your homework?”

“Well, what was the point in fighting him?” Megan asked “All the things I’ve seen him do, I couldn’t have won.”

“Of course you could have” Marie scoffed.

“What?”

“Look, Master is a powerful telepath and telekinetic that’s true, but first and foremost he is an empath.” Marie explained. “Which means his mood is affected by the moods of the people around him. He doesn’t want someone around him who is miserable all the time or he would be miserable. On the other hand, he can’t just alter someone to be constantly happy all the time because that would be like, I don’t know, constantly eating chocolate all day. I mean chocolate is good, but not 24/7.”

She was still chuckling “If you had put up any kind of real fight Master would have probably just altered your memories a little and let you go.”

Megan sat for a moment, she really hadn’t put up much of a fight at all, and wasn’t sure why. She didn’t really want to think about the possibility that she really enjoyed being here, but had to admit that she, enjoyed, the feeling of belonging, of being with these people.

“In any case I would get started before it starts becoming hard to concentrate.” Marie said.

“Huh?” Megan looked at her in surprise, “what do you mean?”

“Getting a bit aroused are we?” Marie said grinning, “Want to start playing with yourself? It’s not going to help.”

“What are you talking about?” Megan demanded, “What does my…Oh, shit.” A stunned expression appeared on her face.

“Ah, the light dawns,” Marie said with satisfaction, “As I said, it’s only going to get harder to concentrate. You’re going to get hornier and hornier and not be able to cum until you’ve completed your homework to his satisfaction.”

But Megan wasn’t listening anymore. She had grabbed a pencil and paper, opened her book, and was starting to write. As Marie watched, every few minutes Megan’s left hand twitched, like she wanted to move it off the table, but then thought better of the idea. After a few minutes, Marie turned back to the dishes she was supposed to be washing and thought, “God this is fun, it’s so good not to be the new girl anymore.”

* * *

Later, the living room fell silent as Megan walked stiffly in, one hand holding her book, the other down the front of her pajama bottoms. As soon as she handed her homework to Master her now free hand went under her t-shirt to begin fondling her breast, and from the way her jaw was set, it was obvious she was finding it hard not to gasp with every breath. Master didn’t look directly at her, being blind that was pointless, but Megan knew he was watching her through one of the other girls eyes, probably Mistress Katherine’s, as she was the one curled up next to him on the couch, his fingers running through her hair.

After a few moments of just sitting and watching her Master said, “Position Megan” With a groan Megan dropped to her knees, straightened her back, and laced her fingers behind her head, ordinarily she would be comparatively happy to be clothed while in this position, but now, with her panties and PJ bottoms uncomfortably wet with her juices, she would have liked to have taken them off.

Master handed Megan’s homework to Mistress Katherine saying, “Check this for me, will you please,” and then sat back and waited.

The room was mostly silent as Katherine sat up and checked Megan’s work, the silence broken only by a low murmur of conversation between Becky and Marie, and Megan’s ragged breaths.

After a moment Master leaned forward, placed a finger on the tip of her nose, and said, “Stop, Megan.”

Megan stilled immediately, she had been subtly rubbing her thighs together, squirming as quietly as possible, but of course he had noticed.

“Spread your knees,” he commanded, “Wider,” he said, after checking the distance between them with his foot.

Now satisfied, Master told Megan to be still, and as Mistress Katherine went over Megan’s work, stroked her face with his fingers, sliding them back to begin caressing her ear. Megan’s breathing became even more ragged.

Finally, Katherine looked up from the papers and said, “This is good, I only see two mistakes, here where you…” but Master put up his hand to quiet her, and taking the work from her handed it back to Megan.

“Now then,” he said, “two mistakes, you’re going to have to do better. Please find and correct them.”

Swallowing Megan took the book and papers back and asked plaintativly, “Master, may I please know what the mistakes are?”

“No,” he said cheerfully, “if we just told you, you wouldn’t learn anything. Run along now.”

* * *

She could barely focus on the pages now, everything was blurring out as she tried to concentrate through the need to come. She was sure she had found one mistake, but the other eluded her. Suddenly she noticed that a drop of sweat had fallen on the paper, causing the words to run. Also, the paper was slightly smeared where her sweat soaked hand had been resting on it. She panicked. Rewriting the paper would take so much time! She could barely function now. Trembling with effort Megan took her left hand away from her pussy, picked up a towel, and dried her hands and face, and then she carefully blotted the droplet of sweat from the paper, and retraced the words.

As she tried to pull herself together, she felt a pair of arms slid around her and a voice said softly, “How’s it coming dear?”

It was Mistress Katherine. In her late thirties, she was the oldest of the harem, older than the Master, and had been with him since the beginning. She was the mother figure of the harem, and reminded Megan of the mother on Gilmore Girls. She worked as a grade school teacher by day, teaching nine year-olds. Then at night she came home and treated everyone else as if they were nine years old.

“Mistress, please…”

“Shhh,” she whispered, “And it’s just Kate, the mistress thing is a joke some of the other girls are playing on you.”

“Heh,” Megan tried to laugh, “Then could you call me Esmonda?” Giving up her Goth name and going back to her real one had been the only other thing, aside from giving up all her piercings, she had really resisted.

“No dear, I don’t think so,” she hugged Megan tighter, “Esmonda isn’t really a name; it’s something you call yourself when you are trying to annoy your parents.”

“Heh, you might have me there.”

A moment passed as Megan struggled with her need to cum, her need to do her homework, and, a question, “Kate?”

“Yes?”

“Marie said that if, uhhh, if I had put up a fight Master would have eventually let me goooo. But that’s not, not true, is it?”

“No dear,” Kate sighed, “You really scared your family with that stupid stunt you pulled at your old school, and what with everything else you were into, well, your sister finally decided to step in.”

Megan was stunned, “Jane?”

“Yes dear, Jane,” Kate hugged her more tightly now. “You’re almost eighteen, and will be graduating this summer, and the way you were going, everyone was scared of what you would do once you could just move out on your own, so Jane called Master and asked him to, well, take charge, as it were.”

“Bu, but…” Megan felt dizzy, she needed to cum so much, her hand started down, but she clenched her hands tightly on top of the table. She was not going to masturbate while thinking of her sister! “How did she know about him!?”

“The same way you do dear,” Kate said, kissing the back of her neck.

“No,” she said in disbelief. Her sister? The person who was always telling her to be a good girl, the one who had tried to get her to take that stupid pledge?

“It’s hardly stupid dear, you really should have waited,” Kate said. Megan started, her hand starting down before she regained control, she hadn’t realized she had said that aloud, “and you know what they say, those who can’t do, teach.”

Megan’s head was spinning. She was so hot, she needed to cum, and now all she could think about was the unbelievable idea of her goody-two-shoes sister as a slave to Master, being with Master, taking Master into her mouth and…

“No, no no no…” Megan was trembling now; she could feel her nails cutting into the palms of her hands.

“What is it dear, what’s wrong?” Kate asked, real concern in her voice.

“I. Will, uuhh. I will not ahhh. Masturbaaat thinkkkkin about myyyyy sissssterrr.” Megan ground out through her teeth.

“Oh,” Kate said “Oh my yes, I’m sorry dear, this wasn’t the time. Here, let me help.” Megan gasped as she felt Kate’s hand slide up under her t-shirt and begin stroking her nipple.

“Now then,” Kate whispered into Megan’s ear, “Remember your first day here, being let in the front door by Marie, without any idea how you had arrived. You followed Marie into the living room and saw all of us for the first time, you were angry and scared. Then, when Master told you to undress you were so embarrassed, and even more scared when you couldn’t stop yourself from obeying. Once you where naked, Master had Becky and I take you into the bathroom to shower, brush, wash off all that black make-up, and give you an enema.”

Kate paused, then chuckled, as Megan gave out a groan and moved her hand down to her slit. “Well we had to get you clean after all, inside and out.” She gave Megan’s nipple a little squeeze, “You do remember all of that don’t you dear?”

Megan was breathing heavily, then she took a deep breath, and for a moment her voice steadied, “I remember what happened when Master “discovered” that I was still wearing my tongue stud.” But then her concentration slipped, and her attention went back to her internal struggle for control.

Kate dissolved into giggles, “Oh God, the look on his face.”

“Guuh,” Megan’s hand had stopped listening to her, had slid back into her pussy, and was busy moving in and out. Talking about her sister had been a distraction, but she was feeling her need to cum again, and it was even stronger now.

Megan felt Kate move away for a moment. Megan heard her opening the fridge and take something out. Then Kate came back, took the pencil out of her hand and put a bottle of water into it. “Drink dear,” she said, and Megan suddenly realized how thirsty she was. She gulped down the bottle in less than a minute, and then realized that while the bottle itself was too wide, she could use the neck to…

But before she could even complete the thought, the bottle was plucked from her hand and tossed into the recycle bin, then Kate’s arms went around her again, “There now, you don’t want to get dehydrated,” she said.

“Heh, uh, trust ah, trust master ooh to cooome up ung, with ah ah way of doooing homework, that’s, that’s also a cardiooh, cardii, a good workout uuun.

“Yes, he’s very good at that sort of thing, but you’re almost done dear, just one more, and it’s just a simple matter of time…”

From the other room came the Master’s voice, “Katherine, what are you doing now? You wouldn’t be trying to give Megan hints would you?”

“Yes Master,” was Kate’s cheerful reply.

An audible sigh could be heard from the living room, “Katherine, O first and most beautiful of all my slaves, may I beg of thee that thy leave the fair Megan to do her own damn work, and return to my side with much haste so that I may put thee over my knee and spank thy bottom soundly?”

Upon hearing this Kate started to chuckle, and after saying “Luck dear,” she lightly bit Megan’s earlobe and left the room.

This of course did nothing to help Megan’s ability to concentrate on her work. Nor, a few moments later, did the sound of a spanking emanating from the living room.

What was it? She thought desperately, she had gone over the paper so many times already. Kate had been trying to give her a hint, a simple matter of time. But what did it mean? The paper had nothing to do with the nature of time, or clocks, or calendars, or… Wait, dates, that was it. She had gotten a date wrong. Feverishly she pored over the paper again. And there it was, Descartes was born in 1596, not 1569. Trembling with relief, she changed the offending date and gathered her work up.

* * *

Exhausted Megan stumbled into the living room and before Master could even say anything, dropped to her knees before him and held out her homework, whimpering.

He took the work from her and handed it to Kate, who was kneeling at his feet with a contented expression on her face. She took the work and after glancing at it moved up to whisper something into his ear that made him smile.

“Alright Megan, come up and sit in my lap now.”

After he had helped her up he heard a barely audible “please please please” coming from her. Saying “It’s going to be alright Megan,” he removed his leather belt, and folding it over had her bite down on it, then he hugged her tightly, and Kate moved to grab her legs. Only then did he say “Come now.”

It went on for a long time and was more like a seizure than an orgasm, Megan’s jaw clamped down on the belt, a high pitched wail not unlike a teapot came from her, and she would have flailed around if not for Master and Kate holding on to her so tightly.

After it was over, Master removed the belt from her mouth, noting that it was bitten through, and asked, “Can you hear me Megan?”

moan

It was an assenting moan, and he continued.

“You’re going to do your homework from now on, aren’t you?”

moan

“And study hard?”

moan

“Graduate at the top of your class?”

moan

“Good girl, sleep now.”

With this Megan slumped in his arms, and began to breathe normally.

“You know,” Kate said, “some might say it’s a little hypocritical for a man who had a solid C-minus average throughout high school to…”

“Hush wench,” he smiled at her, “don’t you know that those who can’t do, teach?”

The End