The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy For The School Bully Part 1

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

It was 3:00 sharp. Kyle stood outside at the school carpark. Kyle was a high school student; 17, mousy red hair, blue eyes, very pale, very skinny, with freckles and glasses and only stood at 5 foot 7. He only carried his bag and folder. And he saw the school bully coming for him. The bully told him that if he did not show up at 3:00sharp, he would hunt him down all the way to his house and that Kyle wouldn’t even know he was under his bed. The bully was a guy name Garry. Garry was 5 foot 10; very fat, dark brown (because he was a true native Hawaiian who bullied smaller and younger students) and always picked on Kyle, the only white student in that particular secondary school in that Hawaiian island.

“There you are,” Garry grabbing Kyle by his shirt collar and lifting him up. “I hate white boys. Do you know what I do to white boys? Do you?” Garry threatening Kyle. “Hey Garry. Look man. How about we become friends. How about I invite you for a sleepover and we can watch films and play video games all night. I even have some Playboy and Penthouse mags that you can borrow of me,” Kyle stalling. “Really??” Garry letting go of Kyle. “Yeah sure. I am a real nice guy once you get to know me. Give me a chance and I can really be one of your stooges in this school, even hel you bully the other kids,” Kyle nodding his head very quickly. “Yeah I think I like that. I think I like that a lot,” Garry having a grin on his face. “So Kyle how about I sleep over your place tomorrow night?” Garry putting a hand on the smaller kid’s shoulder.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

“So Garry Kyle has told me a lot about you,” Kyle’s mom was driving the car on the island road. “He has?” Garry was surprised. Kyle and Gary sat at the backseat. “I am glad that you are his friend. He has given me the impression that he has no friends here. Well I am happy that you are hanging around with my son,” Kyle’s mom responded. “Oh yeah. Kyle is one cool dude,” Garry nodded his head. Kyle had lied to his mom. Apart from this school bully, the other kids hated him because they hated all non-natives to the island. He never told his mom that he got teased for being white and that Garry had actually been one of his tormentors. He hoped that Garry did become his friend after this as he couldn’t stand anymore of the bullying. “You see Kyle. I told you you’d make lots of friends,” his mom smiled at him from the rearview mirror at front.

Kyle’s mom was a sexy slim redhead at the age of 35. She was as pale as Kyle but she was much taller at 5 foot 8. She had Kyle with her husband, till they divorced. She left the mainland of the USA for one of the Hawaiian isles.

“So tonight I leave the tv to you guys and while you’re at it, why don’t you guys go get yourselves some takeaway like pizza or something,” Kyle’s mom insisted.

His mom’s name was Michelle. She immigrated from Russia and married Kyle’s dad and had Kyle this way.

FRIDAY EVENING

“This game is so cool,” Garry was sat in front of the television, playing on Kyle’s PS3, using the joystick to play Halo III.

Kyle was by the lounge phone, making phone calls for a pizza takeaway. He ordered Hawaiian pizza with garlic bread to go with it. “The pizza will be here in half-an-hour,” Kyle told Garry. “Yeah whatever,” Garry responded back.

Half-an-hour later, Garry and Kyle were having pizza on the lounge dining table. “This pizza is great,” Garry digging himself a slice and chunking it into his mouth. He ate like a pig. Michelle joined them on the table. “I hope you boys saved a piece for me,” Michelle grabbing herself a slice too and putting it on her plate. Kyle noticed something..something disturbing. It was the way Garry was staring at his mom. He didn’t like it. Not one bit.

Before Michelle could open her mouth and eat her share, Garry took out an amulet from his pocket and he uttered some magic words in his language. Michelle froze. Kyle stared at Garry. Garry knew magic, just like that fictional character Harry Potter.

“Your mom looks hot Kyle. You never told me you had such a hot mom. And you know what they say about hot moms Kyle,” Garry turning hios gace from Kyle’s mom to Kyle. “No what?” Kyle hated all this. “That they are bitches who sleep around,” Garry laughed evilly. Before Kyle could protest or stand up, Garry uittered some magic words while aiming the amulet at Kyle. Kyle was also frozen.

“Now let the games begin,” Garry chuckled.

* * *

Kyle was using a large Chinese-style fan to fan Garry while he was sat down and watching some horror films on DVD.

Michelle was naked and on all fours. And she was by Garry’s side....as his dog-bitch. “Do you want another slice doggy,” garry patting Michelle on the head. Michelle barked “Arf Arf.” He used his amulet to make Kyle his obedient servant (but still aware that that he was still Kyle ans retained his personality, hating his circumstances) and Michelle to his new pet dog. Garry picked up a pizza slice from the opened-up pizza box sitting next to him on the sofa and slowly moved it towards Michelle’s mouth. Micheele opened her mouth, slowly chewing the end buits of that slice. And then Garry dropped the whole slice on the floor. Michelle lowered her head and ate and muched at the pizza slice as if she were a real dog. Garry laughed. Kyle hated seeing his mother being treated like this and degraded like this. Like a dog. “I always wanted to see a white woman behave like a dog and act like a dog,” Garry chuckled and then farted.

After Michelle finished eating the pizza on the floor, Garry whistled and snapped his finger, “Here doggy doggy doggy. here doggy doggy doggy.” Michelle quickly came to his side and started licking his stinky brown feet. She lapped her tongue at it. “I always knew you were a son of a bitch Kyle,” Garry giving Kyle an evil look. Garry enjoyed having a sexy redhead licking his feet. And then he had a question in his mind. He turned to Kyle, asking, “You don’t have a dog do you?” Kyle shook his head, forced to say, “No master I don’t have a dog.” “I do. Tomorrow night I am still going to sleep over here and we will have your mom drive us back to my place. I don’t think mom would stop me from bringing Krypto here, just for the night,” Garry laughed. Kyle hated it. He already had an idea why Garry was going to have his dog Krypto (named after Superman’s dog from the cartoon series Krypto the Super-Hound) over.

12PM at night they were all inside Michelle’s bedroom, the master bedroom. Garry used his magic amulet to re-programme Michelle’s mind. She was not his dog anymore but his personal sex toy. Michelle was made to perform sexually like all the women from one of Kyle’s porn magazine. Kyle and Garry lied on both her side, while she masturbated for Garry. “Your mom is cool. She does whatever she is told to do. I wished I had a white mom. One I’d like to fuck,” Garry cruelly pulled Michelle’s left nipple. Garry gave Kyle a wicked look. Garry wore his amulet now around his neck. “Garry I want you to fuck your mom” Garry commanded. “Yes master,” Kyle responded. Kyle took off his own clothes and got on top of his own mother. He thrusted his cock up her cunt while kissing, licking and sucking on her right breast lovingly. “Now while you fuck her, I want you to say I love you mommy. I love you mommy,” Garry said. Kyle was pumping his cock inside his own mother’s vagina while squeezing her boobs, crying, “I love you mommy. I love you mommy. I love you mommy,” Kyle repeated the mantra. Kyle felt guilty. He was fucking his own mom and actually enjoyed it. “Now I want you to say we white boys fuck our own mommas,” Garry commanded. Kyle contineud hameering his mom’s pussy, saying, “We white boys fuck our own mommas.” Garry laughed, saying, “You got that right whitey.” Kyle’s sperm was going into hsi mom’s pussy. She was cumming from her own son. And screaming too.

“Now I want you to say We white boys don’t respect our own mommas like Hawaiian boys. And I also want you to say White mommas are nothing like Hawaiian mommas. White mothers are whores while Hawaaian mothers are real mothers,” Garry commanded.

Kyle repeated what his master wanetd him to say, and a part of him wanted to cry, “We white boys don’t respect our own mommas like Hawaiian boys. White mommas are nothing like Hawaiian mommas. White mothers are whores while Hawaaian mothers are real mothers.”

After Kyle fucked his own mom, Garry pushed him aside and then thrusted his own cock up Michelle’s pussy while squeezing her boobs. While Kyle only squeezed his own mom’s boobs gently and lovingly, Garry squeezed it very very agggressively. “I want you to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts while I fuck this bitch,” Garry commanded. Kyle got off the bed and spread his own mom’s wrists and ankles. He used some clothes from her drawer and used it to tie both her wrists and ankles towards the four bed posts, while Garry continued fucking his mother. After Kyle finished tying his own mom up, Garry then told him, “I want you watch me fuck your mom. I want you lie down on the carpet floor and masturbate over this,” Garry ordered. “Yes master,” Kyle lied down on the floor, stroking his own penis while watching the school bully fuck his own mother. She screamed from all the pain he was inflciitng upon her, and Garry even bit both her nipples roughly. Michelle screamed from such an abusive treatment. “I give you permission to cry white boy,” Garry cruelly mocking Kyle. Kyle started weeping and tears coming out of his eyes. He cried that his mom was being fucked. He cried that he was made to fuck his own mom and that she was amde to behave like his dog earlier on. Things were going to get worse tomorrow. Tonight he was watching Garry’s fat body on top of his mom’s pale skinny Russian body, pinning down on the bed.

(..to be continued..)