The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

READ FIRST:

This piece contains adult material and language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download,do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, or content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy and beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material in the FICTION that follows. If the material that follows seems like a good idea to you then immediately seek professional psychiatric help because none of it is real and you ARE definitely sick. It is impossible and should not be tried at home... It’s only fiction...sheesh! However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink>

Oh, and as always, the following is under copyright and reproducible only with permission...yadda yadda yadda... sue infringers...yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected...

copyright © 2000 W.A.C.

Brief Note from the author: This is my second such tale in this genre. Although humorous like the last hypnosis tale, this little “tail” is very different in its nature and takes darker more “possessive” even involuntary turns.

Synopsis: This is Bill and Sheila’s life & how Bill handles getting a dog and solves their bedroom problems at the same time. Definitely isn’t for the faint of heart...or anyone who doesn’t like “pet” stories either cum to think of it...lol.

Doggie Style (A pet-keepers tale)

Foreword/After

“Sheila, you are a dog...". Bill grinned as he stressed each syllable. “A bitch in heat, a rutting bow wow, a major canine slut”. Sheila slapped Bill with all the strength she could muster which amounted to a halfhearted love tap. she meant to slap his brain right out of his fucking head but it was like striking something underwater. How dare he! her anger grew, like the inflammation of her private parts, her ever warmer, hotter, hornier private... ugh oh god! She suddenly found herself licking him repeatedly.

“Get down on all fours”. Sheila felt herself drop to her paws...uh knees. Her fur felt good against his leg.

“In heat...” Fur? In heat?

He mounted her doggie butt and she braced fourth oh in heat. The bastard is inside me. But that’s how dogs do it and I’m a dog...a...a...aaa.h...bitch in heat. Bowwwwwooooooooooooo... It’s instinctual. how dare he make me...do it doggie style.

In heat. Stroke. In...out...in...heat!

Bill came and thrusted with what he had left until she collapsed.

Sheila lay there panting. Good dog...

But Sheila knew, she had always known. She was HIS dog and she would always be in season when he wanted her.

At long last she would be truly happy. She curled up at her masters feet. And whenever he felt like it he’d throw her a “bone(r)” and make her happy...

Bill put down his pen for a moment. Perhaps telling the end of the story first would give people an incorrect perception of him. he did ( cum???) across as some sort of mind controlling psycho bastard. Bill crumpled the page he had just pulled from his antique typewriter with disgust. One of these days he’d have to get a computer. A pile of discarded pages lay on the floor around the wastepaper basket. Some day his aim would get better too. He was two for about forty. In the meantime he had a story to write. A true story. Bill and Sheila’s story.

The story of how Bill had changed their lives by making Sheila into his horny doggie slut in heat. A tale of mind control, hypnosis, and ultimate domination.

How she’d learned to lick his hand, take it doggie style, and on occasion (if it amused him) to have her fetch his slippers. She especially liked that...lol. The hairballs when she licked herself or him were only a minor inconvenience all things considered. Much more was gained than lost... And for the first time in her life Sheila was happy.

Bill stared at the last bit he had written. “Man, I must come across as a real asshole...”

Another page hit the wastepaper basket rim, rolled around, and skidded out.

Bill began again. “Bill and Sheila were practically soulmates...”

Nah...

“Bill and Sheila had a problem...”

Maybe...

“Bill and Sheila were a sexually dysfunctional couple...”

Crap.

“Bill and Sheila lived in a sexually repressed age and were typical victims of their upbringing...”

Hmmmm...

“Bill controlled Sheila’s sexuality completely”.

Accurate?

Yes, but...

Bill was sick of his wife’s sexual hang-ups so he had the bitch “fixed’.

This too was accurate, but slightly misleading.

“Bill loved his wife so he made her into a dog”.

Ultimately this was the only real option.

Chapter 1 Boning Up on Hypnosis and Discovering the Doggie Principle

“Hi honey”. Sheila gave Bill a heartfelt but completely platonic kiss on the cheek good morning. The coldness of it gave Bill genital frostbite. She winced like he’d hit her with a week old halibut. He moved to kiss her but she whirled away and about the morning routine. Ice princess one, husband zero... another day like every other, and the score remained...no score. Sigh.

She would have a real shot at being voted miss repressed victorian hung up bitch, no question Bill reassurred himself with no satisafaction.

And when it came right down to it Bill just couldn’t take it anymore! Something needed to be done. And done before Bill blew and nut in complete frustration.

Mostly, Bill blamed her backwards parents for raising her to be the child of a bygone repressed age, but blame wouldn’t fix things between them. In non sexual aspects their relationship was terrific. Oh, they fought from time to time like most couples over the bills and trivialities of everyday life but out of the bedroom he had to classify their overall relationship as good. But turn out those lights and “physically” attempt to board the S.S. Ice Princess and all boarding parties were repelled like pirates from a spanish treasure galleon. yo ho ho and gross the wench out...

This didn’t exactly help him set the sail and fill it with wind, obviously, and he to suffered (deflated ego) ever more frequently as the years came and went and he didn’t for the most part.

Not that Bill and Sheila hadn’t read every adult self help book, watched hundreds of adult films, got drunk, bought props, in short tried everything to change this aspect of their otherwise successful relationship. But in reality it wasn’t enough. And the years of frustration had created bigger problems and terrible tension that showed up in the other parts of their life. Bill was becoming openly hostile and “pent up?” and Sheila withdrew further into herself. The whole thing was unhealthy.

* * *

Then one night while surfing the web Bill discovered the “fantasy/ mind control /hypnosis sites so common on the web and read on intrigued... Mostly it was play pretend stuff, and this was of little help. They had tried fantasy game play many time before but Sheila didn’t respond to this any better than anything else. If anything perusing these exciting fantasies night after night made Bill even more frustrated,more (angry?)frustrated with what others were doing while he got a couple dry strokes in a dead fish. From the thousands of stories it seemed to him that the whole world had an exciting fantasy sexlife and it was him alone that was condemned to victorian celibacy. Bills fantasy’s became more aggressive, he had to fight back the urge to forcibly take what was wanted... no... NEEDED. But it wasn’t Sheila’s fault. Something HAD to be done and soon. But what???

So Bill read everything he could find on “real” hypnosis. At first he was encouraged. Then disappointed.

“The subject cannot be made to do anything that would be considered against their will normally. Although a suggestible state exists it is limited by the nature and agreeability of said subject beforehand.” So that meant a subject couldn’t be made to do anything they wouldn’t normally do with a little prompting. Sigh. Still...

Bill spoke to Sheila about the idea immediately even tough it didn’t really offer much hope. Sheila agreed with the footnote that he not make her put any large kitchen objects up her ass or do anything else truly “bizarre” or downright perverse. (Talking dirty wasn’t one of their problems obviously. They could talk the talk easy enough but talking and doing were very different animals)

***but not for long—authors note.

Easily Bill hypnotized the very willing Sheila. He got her to do all the silly preemptory hypnosis things to see she was properly “under”. Strip, act like a chicken, bark like a dog, feel no pain, sleep, do an Elvis impersonation while standing on a hassock buck naked. The usual...

After about ten minutes of this nonsense he proceeded to “instruct” her in how she would change he sexual attitude and be a regular dynamo in bed. Sleepily she responded that she agreed and would obey.

“Go to the bed”. Obvious.

“Lay in a sexually provocative position”. Some resistance but in the end it got done.

“Spread your legs and beg me to fuck you”. “NO!” Sheila, bright red with embarrassment snapped out of it and bolted for the bathroom. “Click”.

Over the coming months they try several more times. Each time more gently, with smaller steps. Maybe bill had grabbed for the whole cookie jar and should have been after just one cookie at a time? Still no luck. Bill didn’t get his cookies dipped in milk or otherwise.

Great, Bill thought , I can get her to do stupid pet tricks or dance around naked but cant get her to make love, the most natural of all acts. Bill went back to his online research.

But oddly enough as they continued to try this fruitless approach and Bill continued his search for some help it became apparent that Sheila was coming to like this little “out of control” hypnosis game even if she still was untouchable otherwise. So they played the game fairly regularly even though it by this time made Bill feel to be honest ,quite stupid and silly.

One night Bill was bored and frustrated (which was pretty much all the time now) and he barked out the order for Sheila (now calling herself princess in their little hypno-play) to fetch his f-in slippers. Sheila/princess bounded out of the room and returned with the slippers in a few moments. At least they didn’t need a pet... he thought with a sigh. At least as a dog she did what she was told, he told himself, with a resigned chuckle.

What? Hmmm...

Bill, excited now, tried to calm himself and think this through more clearly. She liked playing doggie... doggies have masters... doggies and be taught to... “Lick my hand you doggie bitch!” Sheila’s expression changed to one of hurt and anger. Sheila hesitated. Bill snapped his fingers and raising his voice ordered her to sit and lick. She responded! “Princess lived to please her master after all...

Sheila? Uh princess? Likes to be a doggie? Sheila indeed did like being dominated and being a doggie. She moved her ass as if to wag her imaginary tail. She Had to...

“Then princess is a dog, completely a dog. A female dog. A bitch. A bitch who must obey her human master!” Sheila barked approval. Bill now had an idea. “And princess will begin to come into heat whenever I use the trigger phrase “bitch in heat”. Do you understand?” Hesitation... “Princess... obey!” Sheila nodded, looking a little hurt. Dogs are sluts when they come into heat. Bitches only live to fuck when they come into heat. Ever watch dogs fuck? You are a dog sheila.

Sheila understood, and princess would obey.

Moments later Sheila had her ass high in the air and was taking it in the pussy, in the ass, rubbed wetly up and down her crack as she howled and growled and made her master happy.

When finished, Bill added the first of many suggestions to come over the happy years. After all, dogs loved to lick things too , didn’t they?

It struck Bill was strange how the hypnosis rule wasn’t actually being broken in any way, just bent to fit her “personal” guidelines so to speak.

If Sheila couldn’t do many “sexual” things, which she wanted to , as a dog (which WAS acceptable) princess obviously could and would as a natural course of events. It turned out that all they ever had to do was find a “fantasy” that didn’t break her moral preprogramming but found a way around it. Bill felt stupid. Princess and Sheila felt grateful. Bill was grateful too as a matter of course. To think, all they had to do was set it up where SHE wasn’t the one doing those “dirty” things.

It wasn’t her, it was princess. Needless to say the broken part of their marriage was “fixed” from that day forward.

Several months later:

The keys rattled against the door lock, searching fruitlessly for the hole for several moments. Sheila fumbled around But before Bill could get up the lock clicked and began to tumble. The door pushed open and Sheila came in, her arms full of groceries which tottered precariously.

“Don’t get up and actually help me.” Sheila gave Bill a mock look of anger and balanced the groceries to get a better grip.

Bill mumbled a greeting.

Sheila smiled broadly. Bill didn’t take much notice.

“Bill..? Can we have a dog?” The question was asked shyly, in a tentative fashion. But still there was a playful note.

Slowly Bill put down his newspaper and turned to look at his wife. Now Bill developed a slight smile too. This was their long agreed upon codeword. A codeword for: “please use me. I need you now”. A way for Sheila to let Bill know he should put her under and “put princess throuigh her paces”.

How times had changed, he mused.

Bill (even more slowly now, as was part of the “game”) turned to sheila and sighed.

Her big sad “puppy?” eyes were begging.

“I think Princess wants to be a bad puppy,” Sheila whispered throatilly, looking down like she was guilty of something very bad herself.

Some time ago they had agreed that her “puppy” persona should be complete, and giving her a name seemed to add to the hypno-fantasies effect. They had quickly agreed on princess, the pampered horny pup.

Man... Bill thought to himself, He really had made himself quite a horny hypno-monster.

“I promise she won’t wet the rug”...(Giggle)“Unless you want me...uh her to...”

Bill sighed again as this little drama called for at this point.

Sheila reached into one of the bags she was juggling, managing to switch her house keys to the other hand and slowly pulled her new studded collar and leash from the grocery bag and waved it back and forth provocatively like a hypnotic pendulum.

“I picked up a little something at the pet shop today. You could take your princess for a WALK or whatever else you might want to use the training leash for...”

“Fine”... he said trying to pretend he was annoyed.

“Princess loves to do what her master wants her to... she’s such a GOOD dog.”

Bill knew a cue when he heard one.

“Sheila?”

“Yeeeesss” , she squealed breathlessly.

“Listen carefully now...” “Doggie style- slut- obey” (the new command was much less likely to be accidentally triggered as the old “bitch in heat” had been. Once he’d had to counter the trigger phrase at a dog show. A very embarrassing story ending in her attempting on all fours to chase a car. This incident had nearly ended their experiments in sexuality. Sheila was really repressed for months. Even the hypnosis lost some of its effectiveness for a time. But while under hypnosis Bill had cleverly convinced her it had never happened except as part of one of their fantasies. She believed it, oh course. In some ways he really was beginning to enjoy certain control aspects of their play and so did the hypnotically convinced Sheila.)

“Obey” she slowly, sleepily repeated.

“Princess sit”, came the firm command. Immediately his wife’s expression went blank and she dropped everything, assuming an all fours position. She panted and began wagging her tail happily.

Bill shook his head approvingly. For a dog she was well trained. He had done a good job. She had about twenty commands now. But who knows how many commands she might ultimately learn he thought to himself. She was a real smart dog after all. And the best bitch he’d ever owned.

Now another thought very slowly occurred to him. One that had probably been taking root for years One the years of frustration had subconsciously left imprinted deeply there. Maybe... he could... help others. Maybe he should see how much further this could go. Sheila no longer resisted at all. After all, she WANTED this. Maybe he should put out a doggie training course for the less fortunate Bill told himself half jokingly. After all, how many people still didn’t know that the “free will” thing that limited REAL hypnosis had a loophole? Everyone under hypnosis is willing to act like an animal after all. Maybe a self-help tape, maybe a book, or better...a video! Maybe he’d even start a kennel! Bills thoughts turned more serious.

Now there was an idea... a kennel. A school for unruly “dogs” that needed “training”.... like princess had before he “fixed” her. How many bitches out there needed obedience training? Needed their repressed upbringing replaced retrained to be “useful” sexually. Was there enough demand to make a reasonable living providing this service? Now Bill was really thinking hard.

Bill pondered... What would people reading this think of him?

Bill took a moment to consider , and considered carefully, and finally decided he didn’t give a smelly rats ass what idiotic semi literate puritanical victorian throwbacks thought , and immediately sat down to start work on his training manual!

The whole while, Princess sat quietly by his side wagging her tail and scratching herself. He made a mental note to erase the scratching thing. Tell her that she had recently had a flea bath...lol.

What the hell; he told himself, gaining confidence. He didn’t really need Sheila anymore anyway, did he? Not really, not now he had his princess... All things said and done, wasn’t that what she had said she wanted, what was missing from their relationship? What had finally set her sexually free? What she really wanted?

Bill just laughed and set to work, making another mental note to stop down at the small business administration to pick up some pamphets on starting a small business.

In retrospect: Who could have known that all they really needed all along was to get a dog???

End Chapter One