The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Doctors Demise

By: Anonymous

Dr. Dana Gill is a succesful physician, an up and coming leader in her field with many articles and many successes. At work she is loved by all, here bedside manner is amazing and her knowledge is beyond reproach. Dana is thrity eight years old, about 5′1″ a muscular type physique but soft because she does not work out. She has one of those bodies that scream sex but never actually reach it. Her breasts are only 32B and her but is nice and round but not over pronounced. She has black hair and a cream brown complexion with a killer smile. She is also married for seventeen years with two children. Her husband is an author and artist, an exciteable person who craves sex and needs input to fuel his over imaginative mind. All seems well, except for one thing, Dana is not exactly frigid, but let’s just say that sex seems to shy from her persona like water from oil.

Dana and Bill went through a mid life crisis, like most couples after so many years together, their sex life is virtually non existant and Bill slowly emerses himself in the internet. Visiting sex sites, chat zones and even singles sites. All to develop his need or crave for sexual satisfaction…which is not just physically driven but also emotionally. After all, how sexy is an angry wife, which is what Dana is most of the time.

Bill has a passion for extremely muscular women or extremely sensual women with enormous breasts muscular calves and dripping wet cunts. He adores the stories about women being bimboized and them kowing it and then lvoing it. He also loves stories of men being turned into huge breastes slut women. His passion is to meet a woman like that and marry her. He knows that after a while it mght get boring or embarassing but he doesn’t care, her want’s a sex slave at home, a dumb slut, a dribbling cum eating whore. A woman that is only cunt and tits and no brain. Basically he wants service.

Now we enter Bill and Dana’s life, just when Bill finished his market research for bimboizing his wife…what will he tell his parents in law when they see the final product? He doesn’t know and doesn care…let’s take a peek at one of our dreams and hope it comes true:

Bill scanned the internet one more time, after scouring the university library for psychological research papers onbrain washing techniques, he found that whilst you can change a persons nature you cannot play with their intelligence without actually getting into their brains physcially. He didn’t intend to perform neurosurgery so he had to pick a different method, and found it, drugs and electricity. Lots of brain cell destroying compounds combined with electro shock treatment would in fact reduce a persons intelligence to satisfactory levels. Also, using modern chemistry he could actually change a persons sexual drive to explosive levels by inducing an acute endorphin release model connected to orgasms. Another drug would be required, together with direct video input, it would either have to be a blitzkrieg operation or a more subtle approach. He prefered the subtle approach, since it allowed him time to savour the changes and to ease Dana out of work and into a life of whoredom. “G-d, I’m dreaming again and my dick is screaming, can’t wait to see my wife suck cock and love it…” Bill can’t stand the fact that Dana won’t suck cock, and on the few occasions that she does, won’t swallow the cum.

Evening arrives and Dana enters the apartement, scanning it to see if it is clean. “Bill, what homework does Tom have? What did you do today?” Bill looks up at Dana, “Oh, hi love, how was your day? Tom, no, no homework and me, the usual, trying to get this damn book take some form…” Dana went into the bedroom and started to undress to changeinto something more appropriate to relax in. “I had a shitty day, but then I have one every day, so did you go into the internet again? Use up all your energy? Have a headache? Huh?” “Nope, not today love, changed my modus operandi, everything is all fo you, I realized how selfish I was and decided to turn a new leaf.” Dana sneered and looked at Bill, “Yeah, heard that before…well whats for dinner!”

Bill prepared a quick pasta with a an alfredo sauce and they sat down togetehr to eat in front of the TV, the kids were playing in the background, the usual white noise of a family home. Bill poured himself some wine, Dana doesn’t drink alcahol nor smoke. So Bill has to smoke his cigars outside, which is actually better for the kids anyway.

After dinner Bill went to the kitchen cabinet he hid all the various drugs in, and took out a concoction that would induce sleep, deep sleep and give him time to inject her with the various drugs that would increase metabolism for muscle growth and reduce the IQ at the same time. Also, connect ear phones to her and input data that would create dependance to commands and severe insecurity.

“He darling, would you like a drink of tea?” He asked innocently, Dana actually needed to warm up, “OK” she snapped. And along came her steaming tea.

Dana watched TV whilst drinking the spiked tea, not noticing the taste of the sleeping and psychotropic pills in it. After a a while she started to feel drowsy, the effect of the drugs in hger system started to take place. Bill walked over to her, noticing her yawn often and said “Darling, you’ve had a hard day, why don’t you get some sleep? You’re very tired.” Since her mind was now open to suggestion and since she was drwosy her ability to evaluate was negligent and she nodded yes, giving her hand to her husband, he helped her to the bedroom.

Dana fell asleep immediately in bed and Bill walked back to the kitchen to get the rest of the drugs and machines. He injected her with a corrupted version of ecstacy that causes the mind to heat up and brain cells to die, this would accelerate a lowering of her IQ and overall abilities to think and function, her memory would become severly impaired too. Then he placed some electrodes on her nipples and on her vagina and places headphones over her ears. The system would play over sentences about being slutty, sexy, big tits, muscular legs and makeup. Every time it told her that smoking, having big tits or wearing loads of makeup the system would send a sensetive shock into her cunt and nipples…strengthening the suggestions. It also told her how stupid she was and how happy she was being stupid and that she sould forget medicine since it was to hard for her.

Bill would do this every day for five days, slowly adding more suggestions and to enforce the need to smoke, have bigger tits, bigger lips and to dress slutty and wear tons of makeup. He also started to add the need for tatoos and piercings as well as the need to suck cocks, cunts, and have sex in every possible way.

After the fifth day he started to notice subtle changes in Dana’s appearance and body language as well as language and mental abilities. Dana was at work, as usual doing her rounds, but for some reason over the last week she found it harder and harder to concentrate, and also to remember things, imple things that she used to know instinctively. She also found that she would forget words, slur words or even swear more often and she was fixating on sex a lot, thinking about her work mates, both male and female. This really shocked her since she was a straight hetero woman. During breaks she would watch the smokers leave the building to smoke and was for some reason jealous but she could not understand why.

When she got home she would be tired and often fall asleep really early. Over the weekend she decided she would go shopping to relax and told Bill her plans.

Bill listened to his wife, and nodded, “Yes darling, I think shopping would be great.” And he thought about the sex shops she would be visiting as well as a tatoo and piercing parlour he had found. That night he started a new process, he taped her eylids open, she didn’t wake up because of the extra dosage she received and placed a special VR goggle over her eyes. These goggles were screens and he started to play sex scenes over them, they were all similar, pictures of huge titted multi pierced sluts being fucked in every way, and performing in public, as well as being seen in public in he most lurid way. Every now and then a subliminal message or photo of her would enfore her desire to be the women in the scenes.

Bill did this over the weekend, and on Sunday morning when Dana woke up, her mind was really soggy. She had been given a boosted dose and her brain was severly damaged. Her mental abilities reduced by a lot, her knowlegde base virtually wiped out. She couldn’t remember any medical knowledge, though she would recoginze the words she could not fully undertsand them. Her speech center was corrupted too and she could only manage short syllible words. Her brain tried to reorganize itself but could only image sex, think of sex and the need for big tits and slutty lips. It wanted , it craved to be pierced and the smoke form the cigarettes that Bill had placed beside her had settled in her brain. She craved to smoke too.

Though all this had happened, it was not known to Dana, she felt slighlty groggy, but normal.Not noticing her pre-occupation with sex and the fact that she couldn’t remember her medical background, she did know she worked in a hospital as a physician but did not know anything about medicine. Though for the first time in her life she found herself masturbating and didn’t know why she was doing it, but wondered why she never did it before. Bill entered the room with her coffee and he found her grunting as she pounded her cunt furiously with both hands. “Fuck, fuck. Fuck..uuuuhnh…uuuuuh…unh..” She moaned as Bill entered, he set her coffee down and watched her masturbate. For some reason, Dana was not ashamed of her hsuabnd watching her, she felt so good with herself and continued until she came, again and again. After an hour of self satisfaction she got up and felt dizzy. Went to shower and then came into the kitchen. She looked confused and couldn’t place what she wanted to do. She remembered she had something to do for work, but nothing came to mind. Then she saw a note she had written but the words looked confused and she could barely read the words and not realizing that she was in fact totally illiterate. She felt confused but not scared. Her mind was truly on it’s way down.

Bill came up and hugged her, she felt hot with his touch. She noticed the newspaper on the table, couldn’t read the words but saw the pictures, and looked at her husband confused again. “Darling, I can’t seem to read? D’ya know what is happenin to me?” Bill noticed the slurred words and said “I think it is too much work, your mind is rebelling, you need rest my love, a holiday from work.” Dana hated taking days off, but since her mind was open to suggestion she agreed. Though she found she could not write either, she asked Bill to send an e-mail to her boss that she was taking two days off from work. Bill smiled, because her knew that the 2 days were in fact a lifetime.

Dana got ready to go shopping with Bill, as Bill suggested she got dressed in revelaing clothes, showing off her shapely legs, though she agreed with Bill that she needed to make them much more muscular and defined. Her breasts for some reason seemed too small for her liking and she asked Bill what he thought. Bill looked at her and said “Love, you could consider larger breasts if it really disturbs you, I am fine with them, but maybe a slight enlargement wouldn’t be too bad.” He knew that the suggestions must be subtle at first, and now the seed was planted. Dana finished dressing and went with Bill to the car.

Bill drove her to a seedier place in the city then usual. She looked around and frowned “Why here babe? The fuck I gonna do here?” Bill smiled, loved her new language set. “Darling, I am taking you to a really fab cheap place, they have a sale on and I thought you might like it.” Actually it was where the tatoo parlors and piercings and sex shops were situated. It also had a number of brothels too. Bill’s subliminals had put in Danas mind the need to get tattoos and piercings and the moment she would see a shop she would feel the urge to get them. As they walked down the street Dana saw a front window with tattoos, she stopped, tried to thinnk but got lost in her mind and then just opened the door.

Bill followed Dana into the shop and he had already planned the visit with the proprietor, explaining to him that his wife wanted multiple piercings all over but was scared to admit it, so if he would suggest it to her when the came. The shop owner looked at them, nodded to Bill and waled over to Dana. “Hi there folks, I’m Dave, so what can I do for you today?” Dana looked around confused, but felt a deep urge to be done here, her cunt was wet with the thought of being slutted up and she was having an orgasm as she stood. Both Bill and Dave noticed this but said nothing. Then Dave took Dana’s hand and walked her to a cabinet, inside it were multiple tools and studs. She nearly fainted and Dave said “I think you would love some studs, wouldn’t you.” Dana nodded and stammered “I…I..I want one in my cunt…and in my tits and in my tongue and I want loads of them in my ears and face….all over….My God…oh my God…uuuuhnh…” She passed out with a multiple orgasm. Dave caught her, looked concerned, but Bill relaxed him and told him to get to work. Dave took out his tools and started piercing Dana all over He put round steel studs, one in her vagina, one on eahc side of her vaginal lips, one in eahc of her nipples, five in each ear, one in her nostril, one eyebrow, and one big on in her tongue, he was going to pierce her lips too but Bill told him to do it only after her surgery.

Dana woke up, and looked around, Bill had given her another injection of damaged ecstacy and psychotropic drugs when she was out, whilst Dave was busy so he wouldn’t see. Her mind was numb from the drurgs and she was open to suggestion again. She was feverish from the bad ecstasy, her mind burning up, more intelligence dying with every moment. Bill cooed over his wife and suggested she get a tattoo too…and she did, in big letters over her vagina was written Slut, and on on each tit, under the nipple was written Suck me and Fuck me. On her back was written Cheap Whore and on her arms she had barbed bracelets, on her ankles too…with the words cocksucker, cuntlicker written in the weaves.

Bill helped Dana out of the shop, but only after she took a cigarette from Dave and smoked one for the first time. She loved the taste and smell of the nicotine and asked Bill to buy her more. Her mind was so far gone that she didn’t mind being taken to one of the brothels, where the owner had a deal with Bill that Dana would work there for him and Bill would take her home every day. Bill would get 50% of the income. Dana entered the sleazy building, and saw all the illegal immigrant whores. She couldn’t understand whay she was here but trusted Bill. He took her to a room where two other whores underessed her and started to kiss her all over. One of the whores straddled Danas body and then put her cunt over Dana’s mouth, she took Dana’s head in her hands and moved her towards the juices. Dana started to lick the womans cunt as the other whore started to fuck Dana with an 18″ and really thick vibrator. Dana was in heaven her body reacting to the sex, and she drank all the orgasm juices form the whore on her face. Then she turned around and she started to suck Bills cock until he came into her mouth, then she sucked the owners cock and then another 15 men were sent into the room to be sucked, and all this time she was being rammed in her cunt by the whore with the dildo.

After three hours, Dana was exhausted, and Bill helped her get dressed. She was still ecstatic from the ordeal and wanted more, her mind numb from reality.“Fuck dat was great, fuck I wan more…fuck…I need fuck…I need suck n’ lick…” She rambled on incoherently as Bill took her home and put her to bed. He told the boys that mum was very ill, she had a nervous breakdown and was leaving work. They were concerned and went in to see her. Theuy looked at her piercings and the eldest asked his Dad what happened. Bill told them that part of the breakdown manifested itself in a desire to self mutilate…but she was being treated and all would be fine. So they left her to rest.

Bill came back and locked the door, and then rested her with the drugs and VR goggles. This time he enforced the need for huge tits, tits so big they would be obscene and extreme lip injections as well as permanenet makeup and the need to bodybuild her legs every day and left her like that for 16 hours.

In the morning Dana woke up and felt her piercings, she loved them so much and her tattoos that she started to play with herself and came a number of times. She got up, and walked to the kitchen. Bill greeted her with a kiss but she got down on her knees and took his stiffening member and sucked him until he blew his load into her mouth. One of her hands was paling with his balls the other with her cunt…she orgasmed again and then got up, licking the sperm in and kissing Bill furously. She then got a cup of coffee and sta down, one hand playing with her nipples. Her eyes were haf shut most of the time and her mind no longer had coherent thoughts. All it could do was react, and think of sexual satisfaction. Most of her vocabluary was reduced to grunts of pleasure, swear words and a few incoherent mumblings. She had all the knowledge of who she once was, and for some reason found that whenever her mind remembered her past as a clever physician she would suddenly buck with an orgasm at how she was now. She knew she was stupid, a whore and loved it, all she really cared for was her cunt and tits and legs. She looked at Bill and said “Unh, I wan big tits, I wan big tits now, you make me big tits, uuuhn…..me like…fuck me wan fuck big tits.” Bill nodded and took her hand, he helped her get dressed and then they drove to a sleazy health clinic where the Doctors performed certain operations that were not considered safe by others in the profession.

Dana’s mind had cleared up a bit and was slightly more coherent, Bill had stopped using the drugs and had recduced her level of intelligence to a mere 78, a far cry form the 150 it had been. Dana looked around the office, it was similar to what she ahd had in the hospital she worked in, and though it seemed familiar she was ignorant of its contents and just looked around as if she had never been in a Doctors office before.

The Doctor entered the office and sat down, looking at both Bill and Dana. He saw Dana’s piercings and tattoos and knwe what woud be next.Dana looked at Bill and the Doctor and then after a moment of silence said “I like big tits and big lips…I wan em. Really big…” and opened her arms to show what she meant. Bill interjected “My wife is a fetishist and wants huge tits and lips, I understand you can help.” The Doctor smiled and said. “Sure, it is expensive though, and we can do it soon, there are a number of checks to do first, but sure, so what size do you want?” Dana replied “big” and Bill added “What is the biggest you can do.” The doctor replied “We can add a special silicone breast implant with an insert option, this means we can add more silicone when needed, this gives the skin time to grow around the implants. As for the lips, your wifes lips are big already, so we can add moe collagen and they would be totally pouty with an unclosed O in the front.” Bill agreed and used his wifes credit card to pay the $25,000 fees. Then, the doctor took Dana for some basic blood tests and told them to come back in a week.

Bill took his wife to the whore house again, where she went in with pleasure this time and even agreed to work there full time as well as on the streets at night. She then went with Bill to the gym where the owner was a friend of his, there she enrolled for a daily session of leg excersizing. She would start a special diet including hormones to increase her bulk and make her legs very muscular, wide thighs and huge calves. Danas new life would be a two hour gym session every morning from seven till nine including hormone injections, then a big meal and then off to the whore house for 8 hours of sex and then another 5 hours in the streets. Bill would collect her at midnight every night and she would sleep till six.

After a week, her legs started to seem more solid, the hormones changing her slightly, her sexhood had grown too and she was horny all the time. She went to the Doctors surgey with Bill and he performed the surgery, She got up after it, her lips grotesquely pouted on her face and her tits were now a 44 EEE . She would rest at home for a week until she recovered fully form the surgery. Every month she would go back to get her breasts enlarged.

Bill also moved home, her parents thinking she as very ill, Bill had agreed to pay $100,000 to the whore house owner and a friend they had in the morgue to stage her death, and they found another body in the morgue similar to hers and put into a car, it crashed and burned beyond recognition.

The boys mourned their mother, as did the family, whilst Dana sat in her new home and recovered form the surgery. A week later they went back to the surgery where Dana received another silicone injection, her tits now grew to 65 HHHH and she was ecstatic. Most of the day she spent in the whore house being fucked and sucking other women too. At night she was the streets star attraction and sucked over 20 cocks a night. Every morning she worked out,and after a few months her legs were like a professional bodybuilders.

Bill walked into his wifes home , she was busy masturbating and playing with a nipple. He walked over and she looked up at him “Üuuhnh…uiuuh…unh…hi honey, I fuck, I like fuck…me wan fuck you…me need fuck you….suck me too” and she sucked him and fucked him as her suckled on her huge nipples…Bill’s life couldn’t be better…his wife was the dumbest whore aorund and she loved it more then he did. After a year and few plastic surgery changes to her face, Dana looked more like an Asian whore then to an intelligent physician. Bill decided the next stage was ready and ordered a new passport for her. He ordered tickets to Thailand, to Bangkok and within three weeks were on their way there.

Bill and Dana arrived in Bangkok where Bill had prepared a special place for Dana to live. In the red light district was a brothel full of Thai girls and she-boys, Dana was put in a room in the back and the owners took $5,000 from Bill would make her, within four weeks into a real Thai slut. On her first day the owner called Kim took Dana into a parlor full of other girls and told them in Thai that this was a new slut to be treated like dirt, she would clean up their cunts after sex by licking them and would suck all the lady boys every night. They would also let her be fucked for free by all the Thai workers. One of the girls asked her name and she said Dana, but Kim shook her and said ““No Dana, no Dana, only Lak Lak, you name Lak Lak…” Dana looked at Kim and slurred “Me call Dana, me Dana…” and Kim Slapped her and shouted at her “Lak Lak”…all the girls pointed at her and chorused Lak Lak to her. It took her ruined mind some time to realize her name was now Lak Lak, in fact it took a week of being slapped and shouted at until she called herself Lak Lak.

Every night she would rest in the back of the building, with her VT goggles on her, it was showing her worshipping female Asian whores and serving them. She was also force learned Thai words that slowly repalced her reduced English. After Two weeks she spoke like a Thai whore and worshiped Asian women, but was also enforced to love her hsubands Cock.

At the end of the month Bill took her to the local magistrate where she witnessed him marry. He married a Thai slut, and went back home with her and Bill. When Bill brought her home with him, even the boys didn’t recognizer her and whilst his family frowned at his choice of wife. Bill also borught back with him another Thai whore called Tuk, a small girl, who would constantly boss Lak Lak and make her do house chores and kept on whoring her out and maintaining her musculature. After a few months, Tuk was the mistress of the house, bossing Lak Lak relentlessly, being cunt licked at least five times a day by her. Lak Lak would look at old photos of the family and see herself as she had been but not understand who it was, all she knew is that her husbands dead wife was a phsyician and that her mistress was Tuk, but she couldn’t care, so long as she was working out or fucking…everything else was’nt important.

One day Bill took Lak Lak to the Hospital where she used to work and walked her past her old office and ward. Lak Lak looked at them with a few remainign memories she had and started to pull at her tits with lust at the thought of her new position in life. She grabbed Bill and kissed him intensly and moaned “Me like you, me like you did me, me like me slut, me now Lak Lak….” And moaned. Bill took her down to the hospitals basements where he found the manual laborers and Tuk, who accompanied her everywhere whored her out to them, she sucked five and was fucked by another four…remembering some of them from the time she was a Doctor and savouring their cum in her mouth and cunt with relish.

Her new life continued like this for twenty years and as she grew older and the clients grew less and less Bill and Tuk decided to take her back to Bangkok where she would be used as a cum hole for all the Thai workers seeking a free fuck. So, she found herslef in a sleazy dump in the worst area of Bangkok being used by all the local workers. Every night she would see Bill and Tuck, they would let her grovel and lick their feet and watch her squirm on the floor making herself orgasm time and time again. Until she was let to pension, she would be the mad woman of the street, mumbling about sex all the time, and being fucked by anyone that fancied a quick free fuck.