The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Burgeoning Belly

MD, MF, FF, GR, MA, preg

By Gregory Michelson

Epilogue

* * *

Anne walked into the office, wiggling her hips in a spontaneous expression of joy. The night had been so fun with Dave and Carl…

She hoped they’d be willing to fuck her again. They’d given her their dorm room—maybe she could go there and get fucked by them and all their friends. Anne pressed her legs together and giggled. An orgy would be really fun.

And not just that.

Her belly was a little rounded now. Even all the cum they’d put in her couldn’t explain that. It was… magic. Because she was carrying. Just like every woman would be carrying, soon enough, heavy, milk-full jugs resting on their full bodies, as they were prepared for their purpose…

Anne moaned at that thought. Being fulfilled being filled, being… bred again and again…

She licked her lips.

As she passed the examination room door, she heard gasps and moans coming from the room beyond the closed door.

Anne smirked. Missy sounded like she was diving right into her new duties. She wondered how long it would be before they came out.

“Or maybe I can go in there…” she said, running her hands over the sexy outfit she’d chosen for the day. Easy on the eyes, and when she got her first horny guy, easy pull off.

Pressing her legs together at the thought, she walked over to her desk and let her eyes play over the overflowing flower pot, the white flowers filling the air with their sweet scent.

A goddess… Anne thought. A perfect goddess of fucking…

The goddess who had helped her find out what it was like to be a real woman, and truly enjoy life.

Missy’s cries were getting louder, showing that her nurse was getting ready to have one mind-blowing orgasm.

Anne licked her lips. After that, she’d go in and see if the guy needed any more occupational therapy… and maybe Missy could join in, if she hadn’t been fucked into unconsciousness.

Thinking about that, Anne sat down and got ready to start ordering the materials she would need for the coming year. She had a feeling that they were going to need to change the name of the college to Maternity College…and wasn’t that just the most wonderful thing ever! Using her free hand to lightly rub her tummy, Anne started using the computer while Missy’s increasingly eager cries echoed through the room.

End.

* * *