The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Burgeoning Belly

MD, MF, FF, GR, MA, preg

Chapter I College… Daze

* * *

Chapter I

Doctor Anne Sims walked down the pathway, focused on the checklist she was going through on her tablet. Connerston was a small college, but it needed a doctor and medical office, and that meant that Anne was the one who had to make certain that everything was ready when the college students and even some professors came pouring into her office with a variety of real and imagined ailments.

Fortunately, the start of the year was mostly allergies, tumbles from trying to get packed and similar things. It wasn’t until the midterms and finals came around that she started getting students desperate to find an excuse to not take the test that would prove they hadn’t opened a book since the year began, or more seriously, students who found that it was easier to pick up a bottle than put it down once they got into the habit.

Unfortunately, she’d been delayed for nearly a week, which meant that she’d been unable to get a head start on what was happening at the college. Missy wasn’t a bad nurse, but she was young, and Anne really felt bad about dropping the start of the year on her without any warning, but well, that mess with her old job had required that she personally appear in court to testify against the asshole who had sued her. Not only that, but she’d had to drive on out to the college, which was why she was here, starting her first workday, in the late afternoon.

Which was one reason Anne was working here. She’d had her own practice, but the lawsuit hadn’t just taken forever to resolve, it had soured her on all the paperwork needed to run her own office. She wanted to be a doctor, not a business manager who also took your blood pressure.

In fact—suddenly, Anne felt someone bump into her from the side. She squawked in surprise, frantically grabbing at her tablet before it could hit the pavement and smash into a dozen pieces.

Who the hell—the sidewalk isn’t even crowded! Finally getting a good grip on the tablet, Anne turned to glare at the person who’d almost cost her her expensive tablet.

“Like, omigosh!” the girl said. “I’m sorry! I didn’t see you, because I was heading into see, you know, Dave and his friends and—”

“It’s fine,” Anne said, staring at the short girl. Bushy blond hair, the kind of miniskirt that got you asked to leave decent restaurants, and a tight shirt that covered boobs that looked like they were about to make a jailbreak. The girl looked up at her, and suddenly Anne recognized her.

Cheri? Anne’s thoughts slithered to a halt. The girl was the right size for Cheri, and her face looked like Cheri if you ignored the full, sensuous lips, but the rest of her…

Cheri was a hypochondriac. Who visited the clinic more than any other four students combined. If she took a class that talked about the Middle Ages, she’d be in the very next day, hysterically claiming that she had the symptoms of the Black Death. More importantly, Cheri wasn’t energetic, and she sure didn’t have…

Well, Cheri didn’t have boobs, not like this girl did. Oh sure, she was Cheri, but how did she suddenly develop a set of tits that would have made her look top heavy, save for the fact that they were counterbalanced by a killer ass. Cheri pulled back, looking up at Anne, and giving Anne an excellent look down the canyon formed by her cleavage, where her tits had pushed the halter top away from her body.

Since when had Cheri worn anything other than a sack?

“I’m sorry!” Cheri repeated. “I’ve like, been just so happy the last few days and I’ve been making some totally hunky friends…” She pressed her legs together and emitted a sigh that left Anne perfectly clear about what those totally hunky friends were doing with Cheri.

“Well, are you… feeling well?” Anne asked, getting ready to hear the litany of symptoms.

“Yeah! I feel great!” Cheri said with a giggle. “I mean, this is my best year so far! Even my boobs got bigger!” Cheri did a little bounce motion with her feet, and for a dreadful moment, Anne thought she was about to get smacked in the face by a suddenly freed boob.

But no, she was safe, at least for now, from death by tit.

“—and I also have lots more friends!” Cheri had been speaking while Anne had been distracted.

“What was that, Cheri?”

“Oh, I said that this year I’m having fun and I also have lots more friends,” Cheri repeated, seemingly unconcerned by Anne’s inattention. “Everyone is neat here… Especially since a lot of girls are really happy at how they look now… The guys also look good, they’re really…good…” Cheri trailed off, and Anne could swear that any moment now she’d start drooling.

“Well, that’s good!” Anne replied, backing away slightly. Happy and horny Cheri was in some ways more disturbing than “I’m always dying of the flu” Cheri.

“Yeah!” Cheri said. “But, I’ve gotta go. Dan and Tim and Fred are all waiting, like for some friends.”

“Sure. Bye!”

“Bye!” Cheri said, taking off in a gait that had every part of her body jiggling. Anne stared at her ass for a moment before she tore her eyes away. A doctor was not supposed to ogle a patient, even if her ass was a sight to behold.

But it was then that Anne looked up and around, and realized that Cheri wasn’t the only thing that had changed…

* * *

Looking around the campus, Anne noticed that they had replaced the flowers. That didn’t bother her— the roses generally died about two weeks into the term, leaving the quad and other parts of the college looking terrible—until someone got a twenty or thirty grand to replant them all. Needless to say, such a fund usually meant that every other department was asked to make a “voluntary” contribution from their budget.

But right now, the budding white flowers that seemed to be rising to meet the sun, looked like they weren’t going to have any problem at all staying alive. If anything, they looked… vibrant.

Yes, that was the word. Vibrant. The way they gleamed, the rich green coloring of the vines setting off the gleaming white flowers…

And then there was the smell. Anne knew what colleges smelled like. Food that someone had just tossed off the path, students, sometimes a bit of garbage smell from the town incinerator a few miles away…

But now? Right now it smelled fresh. Now that she noticed it, Anne found herself taking a deep breath of that sweet air.

Well, I guess they finally found flowers that look and smell good. Then she looked around at the students and faculty around her and realized the flowers weren’t the only thing that had changed.

In fact… There were girls bouncing along, giggling and talking, pulling down too short skirts or bending over to fix their shoes and show off their bouncing tits.

And they weren’t small tits. Hell, Aimee had been a little bitty thing, and now the 4′5 tall student had a pair of tits that were nearly the size of her head. She was giggling and talking to a buff guy—he must have been a football player, even though Anne didn’t recognize him. Still, you certainly didn’t get those rippling muscles in the IT lab… And he had another girl on his other arm, taller than Aimee but with the same large, family-sized jugs and hips that looked like they were designed for birthing a brood.

And they weren’t the only one. As far as the eye could see, she saw sexy women and ripped men. It was the insidious fusion of a porn and MMA convention. The women—girls looked happy, eager to be with the guys, and the guys looked dominant, in charge, like they knew what they were there for and didn’t need to worry about keeping their girls—or in more than a few cases, their little harems.

Anne shook her head at that. Boy, you are really dreaming. It was probably some initiation or school-wide project on showing how you treated women differently if they had big tits, and by the end of the week all the bra padding would come off and things would be back to normal.

But she couldn’t shake the thought that none of those girls seemed to have been wearing a bra.

By the time she got to the college clinic, Anne had mostly been able to forget about the overstuffed girls and muscular guys she had seen. The door was open, so she went into the small building.

Long ago, the school had employed a staff of four doctors and 12 nurses, but budget cuts and an arrangement to send serious cases to local hospitals had seen the gradual reduction. Or rather, Anne thought with annoyance, the realization that you could save money by working two people to death instead of paying for a full staff.

And the neglect extended to the building— it as a relic of the 1960s, with cracked and stained brick facing the pathway, a tarnished sign reading: College Health Clinic. Shaking her head, Anne walked into her small domain.

* * *

Inside the air was cooler than it had been, with the AC unit pulling in the sweet smell of the flowers. Anne paused and looked around, but she didn’t see her assistant.

Did Missy leave the place? Ann shook her head. The college was in session and that would be a firing offense. No, she wouldn’t do that, not unless there was an emergency and she hadn’t left any sign on the door.

She looked over at the receptionist desk to see if there was any note on that, but it looked like their student volunteer hadn’t even shown up and—

“Oh! Anne!”

Anne started and then controlled herself as she turned around to look at the storage room where Missy’s voice had come from. She looked, saw and then blinked her eyes in shock.

You have got to be kidding. Missy?

Missy was shorter than Anne, and she’d worked with her for several years, long enough to remember exactly how she looked. Missy’s face was narrow, brown eyes partially concealed by her thick glasses, with mouse brown hair that she normally kept trimmed, if the jagged pruning she engaged in could be called ‘trimmed’ so that it stopped a few inches above her shoulders. She wasn’t, to put it mildly, a looker, especially when you consider that her body would be best described as skinny, rather than the more attractive “slim.”

Well, that had changed.

Missy’s brown hair was now rich, spilling over her shoulders in a torrent of curls.

That has to be a wig. There’s no way it could grow so fast. But it didn’t look like a wig. Didn’t move like a wig, and it sure didn’t explain the rest of Missy. Her face still looked like the old Missy, but it was fuller, more sensual. Her lips were pursed, and suddenly Anne had an image of those lips wrapped around one of the cocks of the guys she’d seen outside. She’d just have to get on her knees and…

Shaking her head, Anne looked down, to take in the rest of Missy’s body. Her tits were, well, big, heavy things. Not so big as to be grotesque, but definitely the large, economy-sized version. Her nurses uniform was also open, evidently she couldn’t button it up, and Anne got a great look at Missy’s cleavage, the lightly tanned skin moving with every breath she took.

“Missy…” Anne said in shock.

“I know, Doctor Sims,” Missy said with a giggle, spinning around to show off her full ass and curvy hips. “Isn’t it great?”

“Did you, ah…” How do I put this right… did you inherit the services of a plastic surgeon?

“This happened over the last week!” Missy said, before she shimmied with ecstatic glee. “I just got the best body around— so have most other people…” She smirked. “Some are saying it’s a magic power, or that a goddess has come here, I just think the boob fairies are running around…” she paused. “Oh, and the new flowers are great. I put some in your office.”

“That’s great Missy,” Anne said. “What about all of our supplies.”

“We’ve got ’em all.” Missy paused and frowned. “Well, we got more birth control pills than we normally have. Not many students are asking for them.”

“Oh,” Anne replied. Well, if they don’t want to use it, we’ll probably be getting a lot of dropouts by the middle of the semester. She had a sudden vision of the college grounds full of ripe, waddling women, and fought the temptation to lick her lips.

Where had that come from?

“Okay, Missy,” Anne finally said. “Why don’t you go and finish everything up. I’ve gotta get started with the paperwork, since I’m a week late and all.”

“Okay,” Missy said. “I might leave a little early…” She paused and then slowly licked her lips. “After all, I have a date tonight.”

“Congrats. Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Oh, they’re really lucky…”

Wait. What? But before Anne could say anything, Missy was off into the rear of the clinic, her swaying hips the last sight Anne had of her nurse before she vanished down the hallway.

Well, it’s time to get to work, Anne.

* * *

Walking into her office, the first thing Anne noticed was the pile of paperwork sitting on the desk. As usual, there was a ton of stuff that could be ignored, but if she did, the accounting office would get on her ass.

Probably because they enjoy the thought of me stuck in this office all day.

On the other hand, Anne saw that Missy had been good at her word, and there were several flowerpots with the new flowers in them, little green vines crawling over the lip of the pot.

The office was permeated with their smell. It smelled…

Nice.

Anne took a deep breath and enjoyed the scent of the flowers. It was sweet, but not sickly sweet like some plants. She remembered a few roses that were so sweet she almost threw up.

Or maybe that was because the guy had shoved them in her face.

God, how long as hit been since I’ve had a date, or gotten fucked.

Anne didn’t need to think long about that. Not since she’d given up her practice. The stress kept getting to her and she didn’t really want the added problem of a relationship. There had been a few blind dates, but none of them had gone further than a movie or dinner.

Which left her here. On the other hand, the flowers did smell nice. Anne spun her chair around to look out of the office. The view wasn’t great— the health clinic didn’t get to sit right on the quad, but she had a good view of the dorms and some of the classes. Most of the dorm rooms were already full, the students having arrived a full week or more ago.

I wonder if the flowers were there then? Probably. She couldn’t imagine them growing fast enough to be like this if they hadn’t been planted a while ago.

But they did look nice, and more than a few of the little balconies of the dorms have their own planters, filled with the flowers, the little vines running up and down the walls.

And not only that, but they framed the one girl getting fucked by a guy pretty—

Wait a minute. Anne stared in shock. There was a Latina, her dark brown hair partially shrouding her heavy tits, mouth open in ecstasy while her hands were flat against the glass of her dorm, and was getting fucked. Anne couldn’t quite see who was doing it, but he was big, and moments later, her entire body was pressed up against the glass, her broad, dark areolas clear as her tits flattened against the glass.

Anne just stared. She couldn’t believe that a girl was doing that. Then, as she watched, the realized that the girl had looked down and seen her. Anne waited, expecting a scream, or for her to pull away from the window—anything but the smile of pleasure that now appeared on her face. She was happy that Anne was watching.

Maybe she wants me to come on over and join her. I mean, look at those jugs… Stop it! Bad Doctor! Anne shook her head, wondering where that thought had come from. Blushing furiously, she turned away from the window and pulled the curtains. It was time to get the last of her work finished.

But even as she worked, she found herself getting distracted. That girl— a college student who had decided to let a man fuck her, fuck her where everyone could see her big jugs, where everyone knew that she was being plowed, being seeded by her man.

And then there was the way he was taking her—taking her like a powerful man, thrusting into her, letting her know who was in charge… Anne signed another form, slowly licking her lips. How long had it been since she’d had a man like that? A man who knew what he wanted, and what she needed…

The flowers were nice. Looking at them, she had to admit that the way the little flowers were opening up, their white petals gleaming in the light was beautiful, a little verdant, fertile island in her room…

Fertile like the girl. Anne wondered if she’d finished with her man, or maybe if there was another guy in there waiting to take over.

Anne reached down, pulling the front of her skirt up and lightly ran a finger over her cloth-covered mons.

“Aaahhhh,” she murmured. The image of that girl, that woman getting fucked, her screams just filling the air, caused her to shiver as she kept stroking herself, feeling the answering pleasure from her pussy.

She was getting warm.

And soon, she’d be getting damp. Anne looked over at the door. It was closed and Missy was nowhere around. She shouldn’t, but she just felt so… She stood up, walked to the couch that they had set up for her to talk to people on. Better, it was designed to double as an emergency bed, so the material was plastic.

Easy to clean.

She pulled her panties off, kicking them to the side right as she locked the door. Then, pulling her skirt up to her waist so nothing would get on it, she started to lightly pleasure herself, running her fingers over her vaginal lips, hissing as she lightly ran her forefinger over her stiff clit. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, but God, she was so turned on. She slipped a finger into her damp opening, moaning as she reclined on the couch, her hips beginning to wiggle with pleasure.

Some big-cocked guy was fucking her…

Why couldn’t he fuck me! God, he much have been huge. It looked like he was lifting her off her feet with every thrust…

Anne’s moans grew louder as she thrust deep inside herself, her fingers going knowingly to work. Suddenly, she imagined that woman, pulled away from from the window, into a room filled with guys, their big cocks ready to spray over her, to cover her with her…

“AH!” Anne cried out as she came, arching her back while her juices spilled over the cool plastic surface of the couch.

“Oh, God…” Then Anne looked over at the door. Had she heard someone at it? No. Thank god the office had an attached bathroom. This would be really hard to explain to Missy. Grabbing her panties as she got up, Anne ran to the bathroom to clean up.

After all, she was getting really hungry, and given that she’d never brought herself off in an office before, she probably needed a break.

* * *

When Anne got herself cleaned up and left the office, Missy was nowhere to be seen. Anne figured she was working in the back, or maybe…

Maybe finding another guy to test out that killer bod on. Her thoughts were getting lewd.

And as she walked to the cafeteria that served both college students and staff, Anne realized that her first impressions had been accurate—everyone looked like they’d gotten a job at the best damned cosmetic surgeon in the world. Heavy tits bounced, barely constrained by too-small shirts and halters, while cocks were plainly outlined against tight jeans, the muscular frames of their owners letting Anne know that she was in the presence of some powerful, alpha-male men. Just about every guy had a girl with him, more than a few with several girls, giggling, rubbing up against their man, following behind him with adoring gazes.

It’s, like so cute, Anne thought. Girls who had found the kind of guy they wanted—the kind of guy they needed. A powerful man who would keep them safe and make them scream when he fucked them into oblivion, that big cock thrusting into them and making them just melt into blobs of pleasure…

Anne licked her lips at that, and then started as her stomach let out a gurgle. A loud gurgle. She blushed and hurried into the cafeteria.

But if she was hungry, why were her clothes getting a little tight?

* * *