The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DO UNTO OTHERS

by Cyrax

CH. 5

Once again, it was time for me to demonstrate my patience. I can be as patient as the stonefish that gave me my powers. Usually, I’m patient when I’m searching for the perfect playmate (or victim, if you prefer), but this time I was looking for the perfect...beneficiaries, if you will. I drove up towards the local university and drove slowly through a couple apartment complexes, sending out mental probes, looking for the ideal group of guys to turn Heather over to. I knew exactly what I wanted. I was mostly looking for a small group, maybe four or five guys, inexperienced, geeky—exactly the type of guys that the ‘old’ Heather wouldn’t have even talked to. I struck out at the first two places I checked, although I did find a group of three playing video games, and I had Heather remember the address for me just in case. Finally, we pulled into the Campus Valley Apartments. Immediately, I got a good feeling. As I cast out my mental net I smiled at Heather.

“It won’t be long now, sweets. We’ll find you some playmates.”

Poor, helpless ‘buried’ Heather cried out a protest, but it wasn’t as desperate as before. Nearly a half-hour of the erotic stimulation caused by the plug she was wearing (exaccerbated by my command to feel pleasure from the plug) had left her unable to sit still, her new panties soaking wet as she hung at the edge of an orgasm. Her body would be more than ready for whatever the guys could think of to throw at her!

And what I could think of, of course. I didn’t think the guys I had in mind would have all that much in the way of great ideas!

Finally, in Apt. 206, I found exactly the group I was looking for. Four guys, three of them virgins, all freshmen and sophomores, all computer geeks who were for the most part scared to death of ANY women, let alone women that looked as good as my victim. I laughed out loud—they were even playing Dungeons and Dragons for heaven’s sake! On a Friday night! I wondered if Heather and I could teach them any new roles to play?

“Come on, pet,” I commanded, and Heather got out of the passenger seat and hurried around to open my door for me. “We’re going to go meet some new friends for you to fuck.” I added cruelly, and my cock stiffened at the look of anguish deep in her eyes, under the glassy bimbo stare. I took hold of her leash and in we went.

There weren’t very many people at home that night, but I still took the precaution of surrounding 206 with an easy ‘nothing to worry about’ field, so we could make as much noise as we wished without drawing any unwanted attention. Heather and I stopped in front of 206, and I concentrated for a moment, filling her mind with ideas and commands. Then I tapped on the door. It just got better and better. The dweeb that answered the door was straight out of Central Casting’s ‘geek’ file. He even had a big black pair of glasses that had been broken and were held together by a piece of white tape. I smiled a friendly smile.

“Good evening!” I said brightly. I knew the guy’s name was Elliott (so being a geek wasn’t all his fault—his parents deserve a share of the blame) but I didn’t let on. “I was wondering if I might come in for a moment?”

“Uhhh...” he just mumbled, looking at his shoes, obviously unsure of what to do. “It’s not my place...” he started, and I opened the door a little wider—wide enough so that he could see Heather smiling happily at him.

“Maybe I should re-phrase that,” I said as another of the D&D warriors came up behind Elliott, “I was wondering if WE could come in fr a moment?” I started to gently push my way through the space between Elliott and the door, and he backed up, his mouth hanging open, his eyes glued to Heather (but he couldn’t look her in the eye!) I stuck out my hand to the new arrival and introduced myself.

“I’m Dennis” he said, his eyes meeting mine for just a second before he turned to stare at Heather some more. I didn’t mind a bit.

“And this is Heather,” I continued with a bit of a bow and flourish. She grinned and giggled vacantly and smiled at the two guys, both of whom were blushing furiously.

“Shake hands, Heather!” I said, giving her a nudge. “Show our new friends some manners!” She smiled and reached for Elliott’s hand, grabbing his arm just below the elbow and caressing down past his wrist to grab his hand and squeeze it with both of hers.

“You’re cute!” she gushed, and I worried that Elliott was going to hyperventilate. “What’s your name?” Heather asked him, and he mumbled something in reply. Heather touched his cheek gently, then turned to Dennis.

“Hi!” she cooed, taking his hand in both of hers and all but caressing it. The other two occupants of the place were approaching by now—one was a fat kid with something of a scowl on his (admittedly astonished) face, the other a skinny kid who hung back a bit. The last was Ryan, and it was his apartment.

“Hello!” I said expansively, raising my hand over my head and waving to Ryan. “Thanks for letting us come in! This is my friend Heather! Heather, you’ve met Elliott and Dennis—this is ...” I paused, looking at the newcomers.

“Fred,” the fat kid said, openly ogling Heather’s tits. “Ryan,” came a barely audible croak from the one who was still standing at the very edge of the little entryway. Heather pulled away from Dennis and grabbed Fred’s hand, turning halfway to the side and leaning against his enormous bulk. He grabbed at her shoulder a little, stunned that she would act so wanton, and she slid past him towards Ryan. I almost felt sorry for the poor guy. He was so shy, and absolutely terrified! He even took half a step back, but Heather was intent on him. She grabbed his arm in both hands and turned him partway around.

“Would you escort me to the living room?” she breathed, and he managed to nod. Then he got his feet moving. I was kinda impressed—just functioning was an effort for the kid right now! I smiled at the other three and wiggled my eyebrows like Groucho.

“Shall we join the others?” I grinned. With nods, we took the five or six steps needed to get from the front doorway to the living room. It wasn’t too bad—it wasn’t filthy at least, and there was a sofa and at least one chair that looked tolerably comfortable. Heather still had Ryan in a deathgrip, and the kid was pale as a ghost and looking around frantically for someone to bail him out. I really hoped he wouldn’t wimp out on me—I didn’t want to do anything to the guys, but I’d give them a little encouragement if I had to.

We stood around awkwardly for a second, all the kids staring at Heather, and finally Fred found his voice.

“So what the h-hell’s going on?” he asked. I think he was trying to sound like an adult taking charge, but his voice shook noticeably. I smiled at him like an old friend.

“We just heard that you guys’ party was sorta dull, so we thought we’d come by and liven things up. Heather here” I smiled at her “is a LOT of fun at parties!” The poor girl turned and smiled at each of the guys in turn, her gaze finally returning to Ryan, who gulped and stared at the floor. Heather tilted his chin up with one slender finger.

“Don’t you want to have some fun with me?” she purred, placing her open palm flat against Ryan’s stomach, pressing against his T-shirt (Star Wars—Yoda. What a surprise!) Again, I wondered if we were going to have to call 911—Ryan sounded like he was on the verge of a heart attack! Fred stopped staring at the show to tilt his head at me.

“You serious? And are you talking about what I think you’re talking about?” he asked me, and the shaking in his voice was caused by greed now. He was about to live a dream, and wanted to get things started. I winked at him and whispered, “Watch this.”

I clapped my hands loudly, and Heather turned, anticipation shining in her eyes.

“Heather, why don’t you show these men your new partying clothes?” I asked.

“Ooooh, could I?” she giggled back at me, and I nodded, planting an idea in her mind. “But that wouldn’t be fair,” she said, pretending to pout. “If I have to take off some clothes so do they.”

“How bout it guys?” I said enthusiastically. “If you all take off your shirts, Heather will take off her dress—won’t you sweety?” I smiled at her and she nodded happily. The boys looked at each other for a bit, none willing to start things but desperately wanting Heather to start stripping for them. While they tugged at their shirt collars and tails, I peeked into Heather’s mind for a bit and discovered something interesting.

It’s a phenemena I’ve encountered before. At a certain point in the ‘festivities’, the ‘old’ personality just gives up. It’s the mental equivalent of curling up in the fetal position sucking your thumb. If Heather could have said something with her will, it would have probably been ‘wake me when it’s over.’

I smiled. Over? No way!! The fun was just starting!

CH. 6

At last, all the boys were topless. It really wasn’t a very pretty sight. Fred in particular was pretty gross—guys with breasts turn me off about as quickly as anything I can think of! To Heather, though, they looked like a group of Chippendale dancers. She took a long, long look at each guy, then slowly slid the top of her dress down, unveiling her gorgeous breasts. The room was silent except for heavy breathing as all four boys’ eyes bulged—as did the fronts of their pants. Heather slid her hands across her tits, still moving slowly, a wicked grin on her face, her tounge licking wetly over her lips. Then she raised her arms and did a little shimmy with her hips, and the dress slid down to her waist. Her eyes sparkled with artificially-induced delight as she turned her back on us, her lithe arms dropping to push the dress down over her ass, dropping it to fall down her long legs to the floor. The red G-string looked great on her (or maybe I should say her ass looked great in the red G-string!), and I could spy the plug, visible behind the skimpy thong. I wasn’t sure if any of the boys noticed it, or if they’d have any idea what it was if they did see it.

Heather took her time, moving her hips back and forth seductively, her hands caressing her flanks and tummy, before finally turning around and standing still in all her near-nude glory. I smiled again. I was hard as a rock, so I could only imagine the agony the boys must be feeling. Enough of this teasing! It was time to put this bitch to work.

“Gentlemen, Heather has a little trade she’d like to make with you.” I said, and at least one of the guys tore his eyes away from Heather’s tits to nod at me, as if to say ‘go ahead.’

“Heather?” I said simply.

She smiled a truly sweet smile, all the more devastating coming from such a pretty woman wearing so little clothing. “Here’s the thing, studs,” she started, and at least one of the boys (Elliott, the one with glasses) smiled a dopey smile at being called a stud. I was concentrating a little bit, feeding her her lines. “I LOVE to suck hard cocks,” she continued, and the guys all gasped in shock, amazement and pure joy. “In fact, I love it so much I’ll do anything if a guy will let me suck him off!”

“Fuck that’s great!” Dennis, the one guy in the group who wasn’t a virgin, finally spoke up. “I’d love a blowjob!” He took a step towards Heather, his hands going to his belt.

“Wait a second,” I said, and Dennis turned to look at me, a fiesty expression on his face. “Relax,” I smiled at him. “Everyone will get more than enough tonight...trust me!” I laughed, and he grinned at me, satisfied for the moment. “I just want to make sure before we start that everyone understands what’s going on is all. First of all, I know Heather loves to undress a guy—don’t you darling?” I looked over at her, and she nodded and smiled, her hands clasped between her breasts. “So keep your pants on till she gets to you. Second, since it’s Ryan’s apartment, I think he should get to go first—don’t you?” I asked Dennis, and he pursed his lips but finally nodded reluctantly. Ryan, meanwhile, turned red and actually took a small, awkward step back! The poor guy! “Lastly...well, why don’t I let Heather tell you. Heather, what happens after you give all four of your new friends blowjobs?”

Heather smiled at all of us. “After they let me suck their wonderful cocks, they can do anything they want to me. They can fuck me as many times as they want, any way they want, until they’re through with me.”

That brought a fresh round of smiles. Fred, the fat boy, and Elliott, the kid with glasses, were starting to get into the program too. Even Ryan had a ghost of a smile on his pale pimply face. Heather stretched out one hand and grazed a fingernail across Dennis’ stomach. Walking very slowly past the line of guys, she did the same thing to Fred’s large stomach, then to Elliott. All three shivered and watched her hand until long after contact was broken. Finally, she stood directly in front of Ryan, and placed the palm of her hand flat on his stomach as he trembled and blushed.

“Ryan?” she said in a little-girl voice. “May I give you a blowjob? Please?” she asked, her voice turning into a pleading whine. The boy managed to make his head bob up and down, and she smiled happily. “Oh THANK you!” she cooed, and stood on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. Heather kept her eyes locked to Ryan’s as she slowly slipped to her knees, her hands stroking his bare stomach and his still-clothed thighs. Cooing happily, she pressed her lips to his navel as she first undid his belt, then his slacks. Slowly her hand disappeared inside his underwear as she pushed the last of his clothes down past his hips, revealing his slim dick, wrapped in her small hand.

“Oooooh it’s sooooo big!” she moaned, licking her lips, her hand slowly moving from the head of his cock to the base. Suddenly, Ryan threw his head back and thrust his hips forward, groaning loudly as his virginal cock exploded, spraying his load at Heather. The instant she felt the first blast of cum hit her face, she stopped hesitating and dove her head forward, engulfing his prick in her mouth and sucking hungrily, gulping down the rest of his cum, her arms around his waist holding him steady. His hips twitched at her face several more times, and her throat worked steadily as she swallowed. Finally, she let go and he stumbled backwards, pants still around his ankles, until he bumped into the couch and collapsed, gasping.

“Thank you thank you thankyou!” she babbled happily, a shining line of cum across her smiling face. “That was soooo delicious! But it wasn’t enough—I need more!” she continued as she knee-walked the few feet to Dennis. The eager boy had already undone his belt and opened the top of his slacks, so all she had to do was pull them down (and she yanked them eagerly!) and his cock bobbed free, fairly short but very thick.

“Oh fuck it’s beautiful!” she purred, reaching for him with both hands and pushing his cock up against his belly as she leaned forward, kissing his shaft very near the base, then extending her tounge and licking slowly up the underside until she got to the head. The slut part of Heather—the part I had put in place—had completely taken her over, and she was purring and cooing with delight as her tounge licked his purple head.

Suddenly he groaned and grabbed her head, pulling her face towards him, and she all but inhaled his cock as it exploded down her throat. As a reward, I gave her a small orgasm, and she trembled and wriggled and shook, sucking hungrily at the dick in her mouth until it began to deflate.

“Two down,” I thought to myself. I looked at the other two guys. Elliott still looked scared, but fat Fred had a strange looking scowl on his face. I resisted going into his mind to find out what he was thinking—I wanted to be surprised. The one thing they had in common was the way the front of their pants bulged out. Elliott in particular had a HUGE lump. I knew exactly how they felt. My own dick was aching. I started sending mental tendrils around the apartment complex. It was time to call for reinforcements!