The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dissing the Devil

Codes: mc mf md

Synopsis: The wacky misadventures of two miscreants.

Note up to the reader: As always, please get in touch with your thoughts and reactions.

Chapter 1: Monday Morning

I tried to get a hold of Mike all weekend, but I didn’t hear from him at all, which was kind of odd. Mike’s phone was tapped somehow – his parents were rich and uptight – but he usually found a way to communicate. There were certain web addresses we had agreed on, which could be used to set up a meeting place online. I figured Mike’s parents were doing us a favor by being such jerks. We were learning a job skill: online espionage.

Monday morning, in Senior History Seminar, Mike had a secretive grin on his face. He didn’t say anything, he just gave me a look that said, “I know something you don’t.”

I crossed my arms. “OK, Mike, what is it?”

Mike sat down in his seat, busying himself with hanging his backpack on his chair. “You’ll never believe me, Sol. I’m not telling.”

I giggled. “Come on, I will so believe you.”

“You won’t either. Believe me, you won’t. And you better be quiet, Carlos’ll hear you.” But Mike wasn’t whispering any quieter than me.

Carlos picked that moment to call on me. “Solomon, do you remember who first discovered America from Europe?”

I knew that one. “Michael Jackson?”

Mike whispered, “Like the Nina, the Janet, and Michael Maria.” We broke out in guffaws. Carlos sighed. We camped out in the back row of seats, and made fun of him whenever he called on either of us. We were actually going to graduate in a few months, but I think Carlos would have preferred we learn something first. Sorry, dude.

Sue Harper snorted at my answer. I was pretty funny. Not that she appreciated my comments in class, of course. Sue was going to college. She’d told me once that me and Mike were headed straight for McDonald’s. Well, maybe so, but she didn’t have to be mean about it.

She raised her hand. “Erik the Red of Sweden, right?”

Carlos smiled. “Some people would say that. It does appear that the Scandinavians took flat-bottomed craft past Greenland and as far as Alaska in the early part of the millennium, but they don’t appear to have colonized it, and we don’t have accurate records of their journey. But good answer, Sue.”

“You probably don’t even have anything,” I whispered to Mike. “You’re just making fun of me.”

“Am not.”

“Are so.”

“OK, check this out, dude, and you will EAT YOUR WORDS.” He was still whispering, but he bobbed his head and made a big face with each word. Carlos was bound to notice.

I glanced up to the top of the class. “Easy, man, you don’t want to get his attention.”

Mike smirked and pulled something out of his pocket. No, there was nothing in his hand. “No fear,” he said. “With this, I can make him ignore us.”

“Huh?”

Mike mimed pushing a button, pointed his hand at the teacher, and said, “Ignore us, just don’t pay any attention, man. Actually,” he said, talking to me now, “I’m going to make the whole class ignore us.” He pushed it again. “Everybody, don’t even think about us all class long, guys. Unless we call on you.”

I looked around. No one had noticed how weird Mike was acting, but any minute, they would. “Mike, what are you doing?”

“I already did it. No one will pay any attention to us now. Check it out.” He waved his hands. “I’M A COP, EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!”

There was no response from the class. Carlos just kept talking as if he hadn’t heard a thing.

“Dude! What did you do?” I said.

“It’s my magic device.”

I grabbed for his hand. “Let me see it!” He pulled away.

“It’s invisible, you can’t see it.”

What? “Well, let me hold it!”

Mike snickered. “Why should I?”

I pawed at him. “What do you mean? Give it here!”

“OK, OK.” He held out his empty-looking hand. I reached out. My hand touched metal. The device was rounded, vaguely gun-shaped, with a button on the top.

I tried to look at it. No luck. I held it up looked through it. Couldn’t see anything. “Cool! What do you do?”

“Push the button, point it anyone, and say what you want them to do.”

“No way.”

“Way. Try it.”

“Dude. OK, here goes.” I pointed it at Christina Cortez. Keeping my voice down, in case something went wrong, I murmured, “Take your bra off.” Christina had the biggest breasts in the class.

Christina was a short, chatty Mexican girl, who, at that moment, was staring at Carlos with rather a glazed expression. Her straight black hair was held back with a plastic comb thing across her forehead. She reached behind herself with both arms, undid the bra, then she worked it off her right arm, pulled it out of her left sleeve, and put it in her backpack.

No one paid any attention.

My jaw dropped. “Oh my God. Oh. My. God! Mike, where did you get this? What is it? Do we get to keep it?” He turned back to look across the class at Christina, who still looked bored – but with her boobs now showing soft and glorious beneath the sweater.

“You’ll never believe me.”

I couldn’t close my mouth, but at least I could talk. “I would believe anything now, dude! I BELIEVE! Whatever you did to get this, you are the MAN.”

“You won’t think that once I tell you.”

I crossed my arms. “Watch me.”

“OK...I sold my soul to the Devil?”

I uncrossed them. “What!”

He was looking away, across the room somewhere. “I did. My dad had this magic idol thing that he got in Bolivia. I’m not supposed to play with it, but on Saturday, there was no one in the house and I had nothing to do and I got the case open...I kind of broke it, actually. Anyway, I was playing with it, and I got this funny feeling...I can’t describe it. And I got an audience with Satan.”

This was so crazy. “What did he say?” I asked.

“He said, ‘Go home, kid. You’re not evil.’ I said, ‘Wait a minute, what do you know?’ and we talked about it, and he said that since I was bothering him, he’d take the time to tempt me. But if I didn’t prove to be evil enough, he’d take it back. Either way, he gets my soul when I die.”

“Whoa.”

“Yeah, it was probably dumb, but that’s the deal.”

“Wait, so what happens if I use it? Does he get my soul too?”

“We didn’t talk about that.”

I looked at him slantwise. “Do you feel any different?”

“No.”

“It’s probably OK then,” I said. “Look at Christina, man, look at those boobs! Is she the shiznitz, or what?”

Mike nodded. “Dude. Give me the thing.” I handed it over, and Mike thumbed the button. “Christina, come back here, and talk to us, and don’t pay any attention to anything we do aside from talking.”

Christina walked back. “Hi guys.”

“How’s it going, big C,” said Mike.

“I don’ like to be call that, Mike.”

“Sorry...I didn’t mean to be rude. Can you just tell us...a little about yourself?”

“Wha’ chew wan’ to know?”

“Anything. Just...whatever there is to know about you, your family, whatever.” He turned towards her and rubbed her arm with his hand. Then he let it wander across her body, stroking and petting, as she spoke.

“I’m jus’ a reg’lar girl. Nawthing especial. I like the eSimpsons. I went back to Mexico for the Christmas and had Christmas with my grandmother.”

Mike’s hands were straying to her tits. She didn’t seem to notice. Then he pinched the nipples through her sweater and squeezed them hard. She winced at that. I grabbed the machine, pointed it at Mike, and clicked the button. “Don’t do that. You can’t do mean stuff with this thing!” I said.

Mike grabbed it back from me, and pointed it at me now. “Don’t use this on me, ever again!”

“OK, whatever,” I said. “I just think you shouldn’t do anything mean with it.”

“What are you guys doing?” asked Christina.

Solomon pointed the machine at her. “Don’t pay any attention to what we say to each other.”

“OK, whatever,” she said.

“Let’s dance,” said Mike, pointing the machine at her. “That isn’t mean, is it?” he said to me, looking annoyed.

He took her hand and wrapped the other hand around her. She pulled close to him, and they went slow-dancing down the aisle between the desks. Her tits were smushed against him, but she actually looked like she was having a good time. They were talking, but I couldn’t hear what they said.

Mike let her off at her seat. He had an obvious hard-on. “Now I can’t have any fun with it!” he said. “You’ve ruined it for me! And the Devil said if I don’t do anything evil with it, it’ll stop working.”

“Well, there are limits, dude,” I said. “And besides, I can do whatever I want with it. Here – let me see it.” Mike gave it to me. I pointed it at Mike, but I couldn’t push the button. “Hey, it won’t work. I just wanted to stop you from using it on me.”

He grabbed it back. “Too bad. But I can’t do anything mean to you, so who cares? Anyway, now what?”

I thought about that. “Sue Harper. Let’s talk to her.”

“OK.” He pointed again. “Sue, come over here.” Sue was probably the most interesting girl in class. You could actually talk to her. When she came over and sat down, he said, “how’s it goin’ Sue?”

“Not bad. You know, there’s like this special aura in the back here, that you guys can do whatever you want.” She put her hands on her hips. “What are you up to?”

“Special tricks,” said Mike, waggling his eyebrows. “Very special.” He pointed the device at her. “Don’t notice anything going on, but do what we say. Take off your shirt. And the bra.” I was bouncing in my seat as she pulled the shirt over her head. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when the bra came off. The two of us sat spellbound.

“What’s so special?” she said. “And stop staring at my chest, I can tell you’re geeks without that.”

“We like looking at your chest,” said Mike. The device was in his hand, but he didn’t point it at her. “Why don’t you model it for us?”

“You guys,” she said, rolling her eyes, but she put one hand up to her hair and struck a pose. “How’s that?”

“OK,” said Mike. “That’s good. But let me help out a little. Hold still.” He knelt down in front of her, and looked up at her beautiful tits – on the small side, with little pink nipples. Incredible. Then he reached up and undid the button of her jeans. I gasped, but Mike didn’t stop. He pulled down the zipper. She had on blue panties. No lace, just plain, light blue. He started to work them down her legs, but her position was all wrong. “You get them off,” he said.

She took her Birkenstocks off, then the pants, and looked around for something to do with them. “Now what?”

“I call taking off her panties!” I said.

“Uh-uh,” said Mike, and stepped forward again. “This one is all mine. Rub against me whenever you feel my hands,” he said to Sue. The he reached out a touched her panties on the left side. She smiled at him, waggling her hip against his hand. He spread his hand wide, and rubbed it up and down her side. She waggled more of her. He touched her breast. She undulated up and down. He touched her face. She closed her eyes and rubbed against him like a cat.

Then he put both hands on her panties, and ignored the wiggles as he pulled them down her legs. Her pubic hair was darker than her head hair, which was shortish and kind of dirty blond. He stood back up, and put his hand on her pussy.

I wanted to be his hand. “No fair!”

“You’ll get your turn,” said Mike. “Sue, keep talking while you rub against me and get all horny.” She pushed her hips forward into his hand. “She’s getting wet!” he whispered to me. “I can feel it!”

I was jumping out of my skin with nerves and lust. “No fair!” I said again.

At the same time, Sue started talking again. “I can’t figure out what you guys are up to back here,” she said. “You’re hiding in the back of the room, you’ve invited me back here, and Carlos doesn’t seem to notice. OK, sure, he puts up with a lot of flack from you guys, but he really ought to be saying something. In fact, I don’t think anyone can see us back here.” She put her hand on Mike’s, guiding his fingers deeper underneath her. She kept a gentle hold on his hand, unconsciously masturbating herself with it. “I hope,” she continued, gasping a little and adjusting his hand, “I hope you guys don’t mind if I test my theory.” She took a firmer hold on Mike’s hand, and raised her voice to address the class. “Everyone look at me! Unh! Unh!”

She closed her eyes. Her face was turning red. She opened them for a second. “See? I told you. No one can hear me.” She looked from Mike’s lust-filled face to mine, as her breathing got shorter and sharper, and her face got redder, and now her neck was flushing too, and down to her breasts. “How come you guys just keep staring at me?”

“She can’t tell what’s happening!” I said to Mike. “It’s so cool. Come on, let me just kiss her boobs. It’s not fair.”

“I’m using them,” said Mike. He pushed his body up close to hers and kissed her neck. She kind of slumped against him, as her hips bucked.

“Haven’t you ever....Ugh. Ooh....oooh...seen...oooohh!...a girl before?...Ugh...You guys are such....um! Dweebs....Ungh!!!” She was bucking and spasming, and pressing Mike’s hand hard up into herself, but she kept looking up at him, as if expecting him to answer her.

“Nope,” I said. I was sitting down, staring up at her in awe. “No, Sue, that was the very first time for either of us.”

Sue collapsed onto Mike, holding onto his neck for a while, breathing hard. Then she gradually stood up and wiped some drool off her face.

“Now I get to try,” I said. “Give it to me!”

“Is it OK if I go sit down?” said Sue. “I’m feeling a little dizzy.”

“Go ahead,” said Mike.

“Mike!” I hissed. “She doesn’t have any clothes on!”

“Yeah, but no one will notice.”

“Jeez. Well, you have to remember to dress her before she leaves, OK?”

“Whatever.”

I grabbed the device from Mike. “Sue, take your clothes, and get dressed before you leave the room. OK...let’s see. Who do you think?”

Mike stroked his chin. “Latoshi?”

I goggled at him. “You are so BAD!” Latoshi was a very shy black girl, but very pretty. Her skin was the color of dark chocolate. Her hair was always in cornrows, and she wore long dresses and mostly looked at the ground. “I can’t do Latoshi. She’d kill me!”

“She won’t know.”

“Oh my God. You are just awful. OK, we’ll try Latoshi, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Shaking my head, I pointed the device at Latoshi, who sat at the other end of the back row from them. “Latoshi, come over here.”

She came, eyes lowered. “Hi.”

I clicked the device at her again. “Um. OK, you have to do everything I say for the rest of the class.” I put it in my pocket.

She didn’t look up. “OK.”

God she looked tense. “Now, I want you to be totally relaxed. Talk to us like we’re your best friends in the world. Got that?”

“OK.” She still didn’t look up.

I winced. “This is what you do with your best friends in the world?”

“I don’t have any friends.”

“Well, girlfriend, you need to figure it out. First thing is, look up at me when we’re talking. That’s how you talk to friends.” Hesitantly, Latoshi raised her eyes. Her irises were very dark brown. “I don’t know if I’ve ever seen your eyes before, you know that?” Latoshi looked down, then back up. When our eyes met again, I felt something happen, like her face seemed to fill my world for a minute. She was so beautiful. My penis was already really hard, but it kind of jumped in my pants.

She kept her eyes on mine. “I never felt this way before,” she said.

I reached out to touch her. “It’s very natural to feel connected to someone when you meet their eyes, and you trust them,” I said. I heard Mike snicker, but my eyes were glued to Latoshi’s. “I mean, I never felt this way either, actually. You’re so amazing.” I reached out to touch her face.

“Give me the thing,” said Mike.

I turned around. “No way. It’s my turn.”

“Well, what are you doing? Falling in love?”

I felt myself flush. “What if I am?”

Mike snorted and held out his hand. “Well, you don’t need a magic machine for that.”

“What magic machine?” asked Latoshi. She blushed so hard we could actually tell, and looked down – then back up again. “I mean, I’m trying to talk like you’re my best friends, so what are we talking about?”

“We should tell her,” I said.

Mike pushed me. “Are you crazy? No way. It’s my machine, I paid for it, remember? And I say no.”

“OK, OK, whatever.” I turned back to Latoshi. “We can’t tell you, so don’t worry about it.”

“OK.”

Mike said, “Make her take her clothes off. I wanna see her boobs.”

Latoshi looked suddenly terrified. She held onto her shirt for dear life. “No! No, please don’t do that!”

“You jerk! She can hear you,” I said. “Latoshi, forget everything Mike said, and go back to your seat. Don’t worry, we won’t make you undress.” Latoshi left in a hurry.

Mike crossed his arms. “Speak for yourself.”

“Look, there’s a whole roomful of girls here!” I was struck with sudden inspiration. I dug the machine out of his pocket and pointed it. “Carol, go up to the front of the room. Carlos, keep talking like nothing’s happening. Carol, undo his pants.”

Mike was watching with more interest now. “Make her go down on him.”

“Take it easy, would you?” I said. “Carlos, help her get the pants off you.”

As Carol walked up to the front – Carol was a red-headed girl that was really popular, but not terribly pretty under all the freckles, which was why we hadn’t picked her yet – anyway, as she got up to the front, and put her hand on Carlos’s zipper, the class fell into a sudden hush.

Then Gerald, who was this huge idiot on the football team, said, “Look at that! She’s taking off his pants!” I guess even he could figure it out.

And she was, too. It was so cool. His underwear were blue.

The girls were getting upset. “Carol, what are you doing? Stop it!” said Marla Banner.

“I can’t stop,” cried Carol. “I don’t know what to do!”

“She’s possessed!” screamed Lucy Red Horse.

“What’s going on?” I said to Mike. “How come they’re talking about it?”

“We didn’t tell them not to talk about it,” said Mike. “We just told them not to notice us. It’s all about the details.”

“OK,” I said. “Well, I guess the talking’s OK for now.”

The pants were off. Carlos was standing in his underwear, still lecturing. “The French Revolution happened in a time when aristocracy had gotten completely out of control,” he said. “The king, Louis the Fourteenth...”

“Carlos, rub your dick,” I said, pointing the machine. He started to do it. The noise from the room was getting out of hand, though – mostly boys catcalling, but some girls telling him to stop, and trying to get Carol back where she belonged. “OK, everyone,” I said. “You’re not upset about this, you just think it’s funny. But don’t be noisy about it.”

Now they started snickering and whispering. Much better. Carlos’s legs were really skinny, and hairy. “Carlos, take off your shirt too,” I said. “And Carol, you take off all your clothes. Do a striptease, special for Carlos. You want to make him super hard. I mean, you want to totally get him off. Carlos, you can see her, but you can’t figure out what you’re supposed to do. You’re completely confused. Just watch.”

Everything unfolded according to plan. Without his shirt, dick growing in his underwear, Carlos looked totally ridiculous. He was still trying to talk, but as Carol undid the buttons on her blouse, looking fervently into his eyes, he stuttered. “The gold market...the gold...in Europe....” He drooled to a stop. Her blouse was off. She started on the bra, which was a plain white kind. When she undid it in the back, and her tits came into view, the whole class got quiet again for a second, then the giggling and whispering started up again. She shook them at Carlos, who swallowed audibly. She came close to him, threatening to rub them across him. He tried to back up, but couldn’t figure out where to go.

Poor guy. He was gaping hopelessly. His dick was getting harder. He glanced at the class, saw everyone looking at him, and covered his underwear with his hands. “You can’t cover yourself up, Carlos,” I said. Then his hands wouldn’t go in front of himself, but he kept trying.

“It’s not very big, is it, Carlos?” said Jasper, who loved to talk about penis size. Carlos was panicking, but he just kept looking around, turning one way, then the other. He’d try to move away, then move back the way he came. He was like a hunted animal. Carol was trying to figure out a sexy way to get rid of her shoes, and kind of failing. But that was OK: with tits like that, there was no need for her to act sexy. They were bigger than I’d thought, with enormous nipple areas, all brown and wrinkly. She settled for wiggling them at Carlos while she undid her shoes. Carlos was seriously trying to figure out how to get away, but he wasn’t getting anywhere.

“Carlos, keep looking at Carol,” I said. I didn’t want him getting distracted. She had her shoes and pants off now. I really hadn’t realized what a stellar body she had. Wow! She was model material, except for the face, maybe. Carlos thought so too, I think. His dick was sticking straight out, and it wasn’t as small as all that.

“OK, Carol,” I said. “Now, you’ve GOT to get him to come. You need it so bad, you’ll do anything. Here’s the problem. You can’t touch his dick. You can do anything else you can think of. Got it?”

She looked back at me and nodded. She looked terrified, and there were tears on her face. I hadn’t even noticed. Her face was all red. “And don’t worry,” I added. “No one will remember this.”

“How’s she gonna do it?” asked Mike, leaning over to whisper to me. “She’ll do anything. You told her to.” We pulled up our seats for the big show.

Carol had turned a little pink from head to foot. She was staring at Carlos with her boobs in her hands, nerving herself up, I guessed. Boys in the class were starting to pant with lust. Girls were looking nervous. Jeff Lansing was staring at the ceiling for all he was worth. Jeremy Cramer said, “Look at her, look at that bitch, holding her boobs in her hands.”

“Yeah,” called Matt Morris, “Carol, you afraid of losing those? I can hang onto them for you.”

Gerald chanted, “Go! Go! Go! Go!”

Oddly enough, this got Carlos’s attention. He couldn’t look away from Carol for more than a second, but he glanced at Gerald. “Gerald, can you please...” Then he had to look back at Carol, and he lost his train of thought. “Um, Gerald....”

Carol seemed to decide that things weren’t going to get any better. She came closer to Carlos, and closer, until she was nearly touching him. He was about six feet tall, and Carol was short, so he looked down at her, his face a hopeless muddle of confusion. He kept trying to look away, but his eyes were drawn back to the young body next to his, again and again. He put his hands behind his back.

“Carlos,” I said, “You have to do whatever Carol tells you to.”

He didn’t look at me or anything, but I thought I saw him shudder. “Look how hard he’s getting,” I said to Mike. “Think it’ll take long?”

“Time will tell.”

Now she was kissing him. It looked super sexy. Her body, so much smaller than his, was plastered against him, rubbing. She was using her hands all over him. Except just the one spot. She whispered in his ear.

“What’s she saying?” called Matt.

“Yeah, I can’t tell what she’s saying,” said Mike.

“Me neither,” I said. “But I don’t want to make her stop just to hear it.”

“Just tell her to do it loud.”

“Yeah.” I thought for a minute. “Still seems like it might spoil the mood.”

Mike adjusted himself. “Tell her not to notice she’s doing it loud.”

Good idea. “Carol, whenever you want to whisper, just say it out loud, so everyone can hear, only you’ll think it’s really quiet. Carlos, you think it’s a whisper too.”

“I want you so bad,” said Carol loudly into Carlos’s ear. “I’ve got to see you come. Please, baby.” She had her body wrapped around him sideways, still not touching his dick. One breast was against his lower ribcage, the other sort of around his back. She started rubbing one hand all over his his hairy naked chest and belly. He had kind of a paunch. The other hand was on his butt. She wrapped one leg around his skinny legs, and rubbed her pussy up and down on him.

“But...buh...buh,” said Carlos. Me and Mike snickered. “You can do it,” I called out. “Keep trying to talk!” But I wasn’t pressing the button.

“She’s all hot for you,” said Matt. “She’s getting his leg all wet!”

“Kiss me,” said Carol to Carlos. “Touch me all over.”

Carlos looked up to heaven – or the ceiling tiles – but his gaze was dragged straight back down to Carol. He looked into her eyes and kissed her, though I could tell he was trying not to. His dick was getting even harder, sticking straight up. He started stroking her body, but avoiding the boobs.

“I think you can see the top of it,” I said. “It’s sticking out of his underwear.”

“Yeah, you can,” said Mike. He sing-songed, “I see Carlos’ dick! I see Carol’s dick!”

I punched him. “It’s not Carol’s!”

He laughed in my face. “It is so. Look at it!” They were touching each other all over, but Carol couldn’t touch his dick, and Carlos didn’t want to touch her with it, so they were apart enough that we could see both of their genitals. It gave us a great view, especially with Carlos’ dick peeking out of his underwear. It was sticking straight up now. It looked like it probably hurt, it was so hard.

“I can’t see how wet she is,” I said. I pointed the machine. “Carlos, pet her a little, and show us how wet she is.”

He’d been touching her pretty tentatively, just following orders, touching along her back. But now he put his hand across his body and touched her puss. He closed his eyes but had to open them again. And he saw: boobs. God, those boobs. He felt around in her slit, sliding his finger up and back, and then he brought it out and held it up. It glistened.

“Do it some more!” I shouted, pointing the machine. “Get her off!”

He tried to close his eyes again. No luck. He had to watch as his hand went in and out and rubbed round and round on her clit.

“That’s gotta hurt,” I said. “We’ve gotta get that poor guy off.”

“She can do it,” said Mike. “Watch. I think she’s got an idea.”

Well, maybe she did, but it seemed like the first thing she was going to do was have an orgasm. “She’s getting closer,” I said. She was having a hard time balancing, with her hips moving back and forth kind of randomly as Carlos frigged her. “Make more noise!” I called to her. She started groaning and moaning, and having a harder and harder time standing up. She was holding onto his neck now, mostly forgetting about doing anything to Carlos. Thankfully, what she was doing was working just fine on him. His dick looked like an angry red alien sticking out of his blue underwear.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she called.

“Look at that bitch!” said Gerald.

Matt said, “She’s gonna come! Look at how wet she is. Oh...my...God!!!” Was he gonna come too? Lucky for Matt, I didn’t have time to follow up on that thought.

Someone shouted, “There she goes!”

Carol bent forward as she came. I could see little spasms in her cunt – at least, I thought I could, right around where his finger went into her. “Good one!” called Matt. “Do it again!”

Luckily for Carol, Carlos didn’t have to obey him. “OK, Carol,” I said. “Just get him off now, and you get to rest.” She had collapsed into him, holding him and sobbing. Her face was the color of the pink shirt lying on the floor next to her.

Jeremy said, “Aw! She’s tiwed. I fink duh wittew giwl is tiwed.”

But after a couple of hard breaths, she got back to work. She pulled herself up on Carlos, who was still trying to say something. “Stop...Stahh....”

“You get to stop soon,” I said. “She just has to get you off.”

She licked and sucked his nipples. She rubbed her breasts across him. She kissed him all over, bending down until she got to the underwear. She started to kiss the cloth all around his dick. He was looking down at her.

“Stuh...stahhh...” he muttered.

“That’s so cool,” said Mike. “I love the confusion spell.”

“My greatest achievement to date,” I said, buffing my fingernails on my shirt.

Now she had grabbed his underwear on either side of the dick. She wasn’t touching the dick, but she had some friction going.

“Ugh!” said Carlos.

“It’s working!” said Mike. “I told you she had an idea. Didn’t I tell you she had an idea?”

“You’ve got to taste it when it comes out!” I called. “Don’t touch it until it does, but get a taste.”

Mike snickered. “Watch out, you’ll give her a taste for it.”

“I wonder if she’s tasted it before?”

“I doubt it,” he said. “She went out with Doug for a while, but not that long.”

“Nuh...Nuh!” said Carlos. Carol had moved in front of him so we couldn’t see.

“We need to be able to see,” I said, pointing the machine. “God, Carol.”

“Don’t say that word,” said Mike, looking nervous.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

Carol moved out of the way so we could see. She was shimmying the fabric of the underwear back and forth across him, basically masturbating him with it.

“Nuh!”

“Tell her when you’re coming, Carlos,” I called. “She needs a taste.”

“I...I...I’m coming!” And he bent forward, too, as he came. But we still got to see the first squirt, before she bent down in front of him and sucked the second one out of the tip.

“Yum,” called Mike.

“Isn’t that nice?” I said. “It tastes so delicious to you, Carol, that it makes it all worth it.”

Carol had her head right in his crotch, as his orgasm wound down, and she was sucking and snuffling to get the last dribbles out.

“Everybody, give Carol a big hand!” I said. The whole class started clapping. Some people – some boys, that is – stood up and clapped. “Carol, take a bow.” She stood, facing the audience so we could see how gorgeously flushed she was, covered with sweat, the beads of moisture between her legs, and the tears and snot on her face, as she bowed.

“OK, get dressed and take a seat,” I said. “Carlos, your turn. Take a bow.” He was crying, too, but he still bowed.

“The male penis after orgasm is a pathetic thing,” said Mike.

“How very true.”

“I think we’re done here,” I said. “Everyone, you’re not allowed to talk about this.” I turned to Mike. “Should we make them forget about it, too?”

“Um...nah. Just, no talking.”

“OK. You can’t talk about it, and you don’t know that Mike and me caused it.”

The class was unusually quiet as they filed out. Not a lot of American History got learned today, but a good time was had by all.