The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disciplinary Action

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Got the idea and I thought it was just begging for a story. Enjoy.

“Welcome back to Jerry Live! Well, we’ve spent the last hour talking with mothers who have done their best to contain their wild daughters but it just hasn’t worked. These girls are no older than 18, but they’ve got police records, they’ve hit their mothers, they’ve smacked around their brothers and sisters, they’ve basically told the entire world to go to hell.”

The studio audience booed at the four young women who sat on the stage. They responded by yelling back or giving the audience the finger or other rude gestures. There was Eliza, with her long black hair and trampy outfit, highlighting her large breasts. Joey, whose nearly girlish form was dressed in a slutty black outfit. Meghan’s long hair was streaked with red and purple, her loose outfit accenting her shapely body, a nose ring in place. Winnie was black, her hair done in long braids, a wicked smirk on her face. They all appeared uncaring of either the audience or the anguish that they were causing their mothers on the stage.

“Well,” Jerry went on, microphone in hand. “We’ve tried talking to them, we’ve tried getting them counseling, we’ve tried just about everything so there’s only one option left. That’s to send these wild teens to boot camp!” A cheer went through the crowd as the girls began to yell again, not at all happy with this development. “So, let’s bring out our special guests!” Jerry yelled. “A 15-year veteran of the United States Marine Corps, he left last year to set up the roughest, toughest juvenile boot camp in the country, one with a 100% success rate for turning kids around! With the aid of his partner, he’s vowed to get these girls in shape, no matter what! That’s right, it’s our old buddies, Sergeants Richard York and Lauren Hollen!”

The crowd stood up and cheered as military music blasted through the studio. A door at the back opened and in marched York and Hollen. York was a bald, powerfully built man, his face showing the rigors of hard training. Although she was quite attractive with short blonde hair and a uniform flowing around the curves of her body, Hollen’s face was all business, hard as she marched down the steps and onto the stage.

As soon as they stepped on, the two were barking at the teens. “You will learn respect from me, girl!” York screamed at Joey, pushing her back in her chair before turning towards Eliza. “Do I amuse you, girl? Do I amuse you? Wipe that smirk off now, honey, wipe it off before I wipe it off for you!”

On the other end of the stage, Hollen was nose to nose with Meghan, not flinching at the girl’s curses, yelling back at the top of her lungs. “I am not your mother! I don’t care about you, I don’t pull punches with you, I am going to break you down with no guilt whatsoever!” She turned towards Winnie. “You think this is funny? You think this is a joke! Laugh now, woman, because when I get through with you, you won’t be laughing, you won’t be smiling, you won’t be doing anything but trying to breathe!” The audience cheered at every bellow and even Jerry had to smile at seeing these wild girls put in their place.

York broke off and moved down, shaking Jerry’s hand. “Good to have you back on the show, Sergeant,” Jerry said. “Looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you here.”

“Listen up,” York said. “You four think you’re on top of the world? You think you know all there is to know to get by? You think acting tough with your mother and smacking around kids makes you tough? You don’t know what tough is but you will. You will.”

As always, York was a man of his word. After dragging the teens out of the studio and forcing them into orange uniforms, he and Hollen put the four girls onto a bus and took them to their private camp just outside the city. The moment the girls got off the bus, they were pushed into a series of physical exercises through the muddy fields. Crawling through the dirt, forced into jumping jacks and situps, running for miles through the forest, all with instructors screaming in their ears about discipline and honor. It was hours before the girls were even allowed into the main building of the camp and even then, they were forced to stand at attention for nearly an hour as York and Hollen yelled at them continuously, then escorted them to their barracks, their dirty clothes still on.

“They’re a hard bunch,” Hollen said. “I like that.”

“You always enjoyed a challenge,” York said, smiling for the first time that day. “Things set up?”

“As always,” Hollen nodded. “This should be good.”

The speakers built into each barracks came to life at precisely 5 a.m., blasting a loud trumpet that nearly blew the girls right out of their beds. Immediately, York and Hollen kicked in the door and began yelling at them. “Up and at ‘em!” York said. “Early start to your new lives! Get up! Get up!”

The girls were marched, still in their dirty clothes, to the cafeteria, where they were given a meal that was barely edible. “This is a four-course dinner compared to what you’ll get on the streets!” Hollen said. “You think you’ll get food this good rummaging through cans? Cause that’s what you’re gonna have to do!”

“All right,” York announced as soon as the girls were done. “We’re doing a split-up here, private counseling sessions with myself and Sergeant Hollen. You’ll deal with both of us, two at a time. Eliza, Winnie, you’re with me. Meghan and Joey go with Hollen. Move out!”

Still in a foul mood, the girls split up, not knowing of the change that was about to occur in them all.

York led Eliza and Winnie to a small room, a cot, a table and three chairs the only furniture. “Sit,” York commanded and the two obeyed. York sat across from them, staring at them both. “I’m being hard because I have to be,” he said in a softer tone than usual. “I’m trying to help the two of you, I’m trying to make you better people because this attitude gets you nowhere in life, trust me.”

“Can we skip the lectures?” Eliza said, rolling her eyes. “What do you want?”

“Yeah, break’s nice, but I’m really hoping for more than this,” Winnie said.

“You want more? Fine. Time to start learning, girls,” York said, reaching under the table and pulling out a small device. It fit perfectly into his palm and appeared to be a small spotlight of some sort. York flicked a switch at the back and it came to life, a bright flickering strobe that struck the two girls right in their faces. Their looks of surprise and confusion slowly melted as their faces slackened, their eyes going glassy as the strobe flashed at their faces.

The secret to the camp’s success lay in what Hollen had discovered during her time in the special ops section of the Pentagon. Exhausted by a day of severe exercise and browbeating, the girls’ minds had been exposed to a series of sublinimals played over the speakers in their barracks as they slept. The sublinimals had been designed to lower their mental defenses, instilling a hypnotic state that could be achieved by the mere flashing of a strobe light. Now entranced, the two were now to begin the special training that only York and Hollen could provide.

“You will obey my every word, girls,” York said. “You will do whatever I tell you to, without question, without argument. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” the two girls said, both staring forward.

“Stand up and undress, girls. And as you undress, you will become incredibly aroused, very aroused, girls, very aroused. By the time you’re naked, you’ll want to fuck whoever is present, do you understand?”

“Yes,” the two intoned as they began to remove their muddy clothing. Despite the muck on them, York could see the incredible beauty to both of them and was impressed by their bodies. Both had ample bosoms and incredible legs. Eliza’s cunt was well-shaved while Winnie’s dark bush beckoned to him, her nice ass framing it well. After a brief moment, York made his decision. “Winnie, stand exactly where you are until I call for you. Eliza, come over here and fuck me as hard as you can.”

York was more than a little surprised when Eliza practically leapt across the table and went at him. Although he’d heard of her sexual prowess, York was still stunned by the way Eliza tore at him, pushing his clothes aside and attacking with glee. She pushed the now naked York onto the cot and jumped onto him, kissing him hard on the lips, nearly biting his lip as her tongue dug into his mouth. She straddled him, her breasts hanging over his face as she shifted herself onto his cock. As she took him inside herself, Eliza sat up, rocking on York’s cock, shifting back and forth in a quick rythym that had York turned on faster than he’d ever been in his life. His hands roamed up to her firm breasts, clutching them in his hands as he pushed his cock into her body. God, the woman was a tigress, riding him with abandon, her breasts bouncing with each move forward. She threw herself back, her breasts clutched in York’s hands as they orgasmed, Eliza’s cry not breaching the soundproofed room.

As soon as he could get his breath back, York spoke. “Eliza, stand up and stay until I call on you again.” As Eliza disengaged herself, showing none of the excitement that had filled her only seconds before, York stood and walked over towards Winnie. “Winnie, come here and bend over,” York commanded. Winnie obeyed, gripping the edge of the table with her hands, her sizable ass sticking out. York went to the inviting target and slid his cock into her ready pussy. Winnie sighed as she felt York push into her, his hands gripping her cheeks as he began to pump her from behind, his shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. Winnie moaned and pushed herself against the desk, her heavy breasts sliding along the surface as York fucked her from behind. Turned on by Eliza’s assault and the young ass in his hands, York soon came, his wad flowing into Winnie’s pussy, the table shuddering under her touch as she came.

Pulling himself out, York began to issue new orders. “You two will dress immediately and you will not remember any of this when you wake up. However, you are going to think of some things.....”

In a room identical to the one York was in, Hollen was removing her clothing before the already entranced, already naked Meghan and Joey, the palm strobe on the table. Unlike her partner (their relationship, surprisingly, was platonic), Hollen didn’t like taking things one at a time. She lay herself onto the cot and spoke. “Joey, Meghan, come here and pleasure me.” Immediately obeying, the two girls came over to the cot. At Hollen’s command, Meghan straddled her face, her pussy hanging over Hollen’s mouth, where the sergeant immediately began to lick at it. Meanwhile, Joey pushed her face in between Hollen’s legs, her tongue slowly licking the blond-haired pussy. Hollen’s hands moved up Meghan’s body, pinching her tight nipples as she ate her out. Joey’s licking began to pick up speed as she got into it, finding pleasure in the taste of Hollen’s juices. Meghan sighed as she felt herself licked and massaged, her full breasts kneading in Hollen’s hands. As with most things, the older woman was an expert and soon had Meghan’s juices falling into her mouth. The pleasure soon drove Hollen to come herself, blasting her cum onto Joey’s face. As the young girl licked away the juices, Hollen’s mind was already on the next phase of their training.

“This is hell,” Joey sighed as she fell onto her cot.

“No, hell has to be better,” Winnie groaned as she collapsed onto her own cot. The four beds were set in the same small room, leaving the girls little room to do anything else. A toilet and sink in the corner provided the only facilities and the light from above went out within minutes, leaving them all in darkness, a blessed relief after another day of hard exercise and being yelled at.

“Just chill, all right?” Eliza said as she slumped onto her pillow. “Tomorrow, we’re outta here. We do a nice act for them, for the cameras and we’re home free, okay?”

“She’s right,” Meghan said. “It’s tough but we can survive it, all right?” The other girls shrugged, then lay in their cots, asleep within minutes.

Had the girls been allowed to talk upon waking up, they would have been surprised at the similarity of their dreams. Dreams of flashing lights filling their room, leaving them all feeling weightless and free. Memories of York and Hollen entering, naked, and giving them commands they were helpless to obey. Memories of sex, of Joey and Meghan taking turns sucking York’s cock. Of Hollen hanging over Eliza’s face, having the younger woman eat her out as she sat on Eliza’s breasts. Winnie withering on her cock with Hollen’s face in between her pussy while Meghan rode York like an animal. Memories that they would be reliving all too soon.

After a breakfast that could charitably be called a meal, the four teens were put through yet another series of exercises/beratings before being led to a large blank room with a matted floor as Hollen and York entered. “We’re letting you go today,” York said, noting the relief in their expressions. “But before we do, we have one final lesson to teach you all.” He nodded towards Hollen who reached over and flicked a switch on the wall. Instantly, the lights in the room dimmed and a strobe flashed onto the teens, entrancing them all within seconds.

Letting the lights in the room come back to normal, York and Hollen watched the mesmerized teens sway in place. “You will undress again,” York commanded. As the girls obeyed, he went on. “You will soon feel pleasure again, each of you. However, you will be unable to come, no matter what the pleasure is. No matter how good you feel, you will be unable to come until you promise you will honor your parents. When you say you are willing to honor your parents, then and only then will you be able to come.”

“As you feel the pleasure, you will realize how good it feels,” Hollen said. “You will feel good and you will realize that you want to feel this good all the time. You will need to feel this good all the time. You will understand that the only way to feel this good all the time is to obey your parents, to do what is right by your parents, to honor your parents. Then, and only then will you be able to come and you will feel this good all the time.”

With that pronouncement, Hollen and York moved towards the girls, taking two each. York pushed Joey down on the floor and moved on top of her, his cock pushing into her tight pussy. As York began to pump in and out of her, Winnie moved over and kissed Joey on the lips, the black and white skins merging in lust as York pumped Joey without mercy. Winnie moved her pussy over and onto Joey’s face, urging the other girl to lick her out. Joey obeyed, her hands moving towards Winnie’s full breasts as her tongue darted in and out of the black pussy. York continued to push into Joey, his cock plunging deeper into her womanhood, his face pushing onto her pert breasts. Joey groaned, the lust of the last few days coming back to her, the feeling of York inside her unrelenting. She couldn’t take it anymore and cried out, “I will honor my parents!” She then tensed as she exploded in orgasm, moments before York blew his wad into her. The pleasure drove her tongue deeper into Winnie’s pussy, the black girl groaning in pleasure before crying out “I will honor my parents!” Seconds later, she collapsed onto Winnie’s body, totally spent in a mind-blowing wave of ecstasy.

With two women lying on top of him, York glanced over to how his partner was doing. Hollen had things in a unique position. She and Meghan were in a 69 position, licking at each other with ferocity. Eliza had her legs spread in front of Hollen’s face, allowing the older woman to lick both girls at once, her tongue darting from each pussy, dragging along the hairs even as Meghan ate her out. York had to admit his partner was good at chewing carpet, as she was driving both teens to the breaking point. At the same time, Eliza and Meghan yelled out “I will honor my parents!” Meghan’s voice muffled by her face buried in Hollen’s snatch, the scent of sex being released from all three filling the room.

The two army representatives disengaged themselves from the pack and stood up. “Girls, you’ve done very well,” York announced. “You may now pleasure each other. And with each orgasm, you will feel more and more sure about honoring your parents. Go on.” They watched the girls shuffle around one another, Katie burying her head in between Eliza’s tits while Meghan and Winnie pulled themselves into another 69. As the four went at it, the two sergeants nodded to one another about another successful conversion.

“Well, as you can see, a few days at this camp turned these girls around,” Jerry said, motioning towards the stage. The four teens were there, showing none of the hostility or attitude from before. They had come on stage, hugging their mothers and apologizing to Jerry and his audience. All were wearing nicer outfits, their outlandish makeup gone. Meghan had washed the dye from her hair and her nose ring was gone. Winnie had taken out her braids and let her hair go to its natural curly state. All now appeared to be the models of young womanhood.

“Sergeants, I have to thank you once again,” Jerry said, nodding at York and Hollen. “I don’t know how you did it, but you’ve turned these kids around.”

“It’s not that hard, Jerry,” York said. “It’s all a matter of technique.”

“Exactly,” Hollen smiled. “Sometimes, all it takes is a little discipline.” The two shared a smile, both knowing that they had a method of making sure these girls never acted up again. One that went a long way towards shaping them up in more ways than one.