The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: The following story is a work of fiction which takes place in an alternate universe where advanced mind control is possible, if not morally acceptable. For all you Little Leaguers out there, don’t try this at home. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any real persons either living or dead is purely coincidental. The author assumes no liability or responsibility if some knucklehead blames this story on his/her criminal and/or deviate conduct; that’s his/her problem, not mine.

Dimitrio’s Watch

by Merle Taylor

Everett Cudahy looked outside his dorm room; such a beautiful early spring day outside, and here he was, having to write a term paper on Greek drama! It was just another reason for Cudahy to be in a sour mood. The only things working in his favour were his grades, since he always got A’s and B’s. Yet he was looking for something more out of his college life than a sense of academic and intellectual fulfillment.

Ever since the start of the semester, he had his eyes set on two attractive, flirty freshmen, Katie DeKoven (a busty brunette) and Natalie Bower (a short, cute strawberry blonde). He went to every party on campus the two girls attended, and found himself jilted at every turn. His attraction with Katie and Natalie was turning into obsession; it seemed as if he was the only student on campus who hadn’t slept with either of them.

It wasn’t because Cudahy was unattractive; he was fairly tall and slender, with dark, wavy hair and a moustache. However, he was a quiet, studious young man who was not a social creature. But for the first time in his life, he was on his own; he wanted to take every advantage of this new-found freedom. And that included scoring with Katie DeKoven and Natalie Bower.

Cudahy spent the whole afternoon writing his term paper, devoting the evening to his other studies. The following day, he went downtown and strolled along the riverside. Whenever his troubles were getting to him, he would walk down the hiking path along the river, admiring the scenery. He sat on a bench facing the river, watching the ducks flying and swimming.

An elderly man sat next to him, carrying a brown paper bag full of breadcrumbs for the birds. The old man had shoulder-length, thinning white hair, a small handlebar moustache, and a slight growth of beard. Yet, despite his worn features and stooped posture, there still seemed to be a fire in his eyes. The old man looked at Everett and asked in an accent, “What are you doing here?”

“Just reflecting,” Everett replied.

“About what?”

“Oh, nothing. It’s personal.”

“I can read your face. Something is bothering you greatly.”

By now, Everett was getting upset with the man’s prying nature. “It’s personal, OK?” he spat back.

The old man nodded. “I can help you.”

Everett laughed. “You don’t know what my problem is, old man.”

“Please ... my name is Dimitrio.”

“OK, Dimitrio, here’s the deal. You can help me. Just find another place to feed the birds and leave me with my troubles. That’s all I ask.”

A wry smile formed on Dimitrio’s face. “I’ll leave you alone ... but only after I help you.”

“And why are you insisting on helping me? What’s your interest?”

“You are a frustrated young man seeking more out of your life. I am an old man whose time in this world is limited. And I have a great talent I want to pass down so that my secrets do not go to the grave with me.”

“And what talent is that, Dimitrio?” Everett asked sarcastically.

“I want you to look at this,” Dimitrio answered, taking a watch out of his pocket. He held the watch in his hand, allowing the sunlight to gleam off the gold cover. “See how it catches the sunlight,” he said in an even voice. “Look at how the light reflects off the watch. How it changes into an explosion of colors. Let the colors overwhelm you. You will start to breathe slowly. You are breaking into a sweat. The air around you is hot and heavy. You cannot breathe; your skin cannot stay cool.” By this time, Everett felt as if he was trapped in a sauna. Suddenly, Dimitrio jerked the watch away from Everett’s view and put it back in his pocket. Everett quickly snapped back to his senses and saw Dimitrio, a knowing smile on his face. “May I help you now?”

“Sign me up,” he said, knowing immediately how he would use this talent.

Dimitrio taught Everett everything he knew. Everett became a fast and willing pupil. Dimitrio was amazed at how quickly his student was advancing. After a mere two weeks, he gave Everett the watch and declared him ready to use this new power.

Everett was feeling good about himself. The spring dance was coming up, and he was working up the nerve to invite either Katie or Natalie. To his pleasant surprise, Natalie had asked him out, an offer he quickly accepted.

Shortly after accepting the invitation, he was in the student union, going to his mailbox. Familiar laughs from another room quickly grabbed his attention. He heard Katie and Natalie laughing with 2 male students. He recognized one voice as Jim Arnold, a bully who tended to smart off at people for as little as asking for directions. The other male voice belonged to Darryl Sawicki, a regular at the campus parties and a self-styled ladies’ man. Everett leaned against the door to eavesdrop on the conversation.

“Cudahy’s a bigger sucker than I thought,” Jim laughed, “he didn’t even think about it.”

“What’s the plan, man?” Darryl asked.

“Natalie,” Jim instructed, “you get Cudahy alone with you. When he’s not expecting it, we’ll grab him and throw him in the closet. While he’s trying to get out, the two of us will rough you up a little while Katie gets the cops. When we let Cudahy out, we’ll pull down his pants and finger him as the culprit. Everyone will think Cudahy’s a loser who can’t even rape a woman right.” The four laughed as they discussed the plan in further detail. Everett felt hurt at first, but an idea soon took seed in his mind. Now that he knew what he would have to face, he would have to stay one step ahead of them.

Everett drove Natalie to the ballroom. Natalie endlessly thanked him for being her date. Everett wasn’t listening; every word she said rang false in his ears. Once they entered the ballroom, they were greeted by Katie and Darryl. Everett and Natalie spent much of the night talking with the other students at the ball. At one point, Everett left to go to the washroom. As he walked to the men’s room, he spotted Jim Arnold hiding in a closet. “OK, Arnold, I know it’s you. You’re not fooling anyone,” Everett told him.

Arnold slowly walked out of the closet. “This must be your big night, loverboy,” he sneered.

“You’re looking at one happy man. Did you see what my lovely date gave me?” Everett asked, pulling out an antique watch.

“She gave you a cheap watch?” Jim knew the watch was expensive, but he wasn’t about to let that get in the way of a good wisecrack.

“Yes. Doesn’t it look nice ... the way it catches the light?” Jim was startled by the bright flashes of light coming from the watch. The light abruptly flashed several vivid colours in rapid succession like a fleeting, psychedelic kaleidescope. “If you want to catch the full effect, just concentrate,” Everett continued, “lock everything else out of your mind. See how the colours seem to fly off the watch. Bright blues and greens and reds and yellows. Your eyes are being seduced by this rapid succession of colours. The whole spectrum is flashing before you. Jim, you will listen to my voice and no one else’s. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Jim replied, falling further and further into the trance.

“Jim, you will go back into the closet until I call for you. In the meantime, you will think about Natalie Bower. How she snubbed you for a lesser person. You could be dancing with her. You could be making love to her. Instead, someone else will do all those things with her ... and more. Deep in your heart, you hate her. Let your anger seethe until I call for you. Am I understood, Jim?”

“Yes,” was Jim’s catatonic reply before going back into the closet.

Everett went to the washroom to relieve himself. As he was washing his hands, Darryl walked in. “Hey, lucky stud,” Darryl said half-mockingly.

“Boy, I must be the life of the party,” Everett replied in mock amazement. “Did you see what Natalie gave me?” he asked, taking out the watch.

“By the way, what time is it, Einstein?” Darryl asked. But before he could get the next wisecrack out of his mouth, the lights from the watch were overwhelming his eyes. “Hey, watch it, dude,” he admonished Everett.

“Isn’t this cool?” Everett asked.

“Wow, that’s too much,” Darryl replied. He really wanted to get out, but he couldn’t keep his eyes off the bright colours coming from the watch.

“These lights are interesting, aren’t they, Darryl? Don’t resist; there’s the promise of great things for you. The lights are flashing brighter and quicker; only by concentrating on them will you be able to enjoy them. You’re being drawn into the light, Darryl. Your whole being is centered on those lights. My voice is the only one you will hear and the only one you will heed. Is that understood, Darryl?”

“Yes,” came Darryl’s reply.

“Jim!” Everett shouted, “In the men’s room!” Jim walked in, standing beside Darryl. “Now, that hatred of Natalie is building up inside both of you. Darryl, Natalie is planning to make you look bad in front of Katie. The hatred is quickly burning you up inside. You both feel nothing but unbridled rage against her. The hatred and frustration just makes you want to explode. You will remain under my spell until you hear the words, ‘You have the right to remain silent’, spoken by another person. Once you hear that phrase, you will forget everything that has happened since you went under my spell. You will also forget that you ever met me. It could happen at any time, so be prepared. Natalie will walk into this room; don’t hold back on your anger toward her. When I call her name, you will each strike one blow upon me. When she walks in, take out that anger on her.”

By this time, both Jim and Darryl were reaching their emotional boiling points; they were poised for attack. When Everett called out, “Natalie!” Darryl sent a fist flying toward Everett’s stomach. While Everett was doubled over in pain, Jim swung his right fist at his head, knocking him to the floor. Everett staggered out of the washroom, his pain lessened by the knowledge that his plan was working. When Natalie walked into the men’s room, Jim and Darryl’s rage boiled over. They grabbed Natalie, throwing her into a stall. They set upon her, ripping the gown from her body and removing their own trousers. Natalie now realized the staged assault was going too far, but she was too paralyzed by fear to dodge the right fist heading toward her stomach.

When Katie heard Natalie’s screams, she called 9-1-1 as instructed. When police arrived, they caught Jim and Darryl in the men’s room with Natalie. Jim was frantically trying to pull her legs apart, and Darryl was forcing his penis in her mouth. Police subdued them quickly. Once they were in cuffs, an officer read them their rights.

“You have the right to remain silent,” he recited loudly. Immediately, Jim and Darryl snapped out of their trances.

“What the fuck ... !” Jim shouted, surprised at being in handcuffs. “Tell me what the fuck is going on here!”

“I’ll repeat,” the officer replied, “you’re under arrest for attempted rape. You have the right to remain silent ...” The officer continued, practically shouting into the two men’s ears as they tried in vain to protest their case.

After Jim and Darryl were led away and the police had gotten their statements from everyone involved, Everett walked back into the washroom. Natalie was cowering in the corner, naked and afraid. Everett took his jacket and covered her with it. “Are you OK, Natalie?” he asked.

“Oh, Everett!” she cried, falling into his arms. She was starting to feel guilty about setting him up, only to be betrayed by her fellow conspirators. “I’m sorry ... I’m sorry,” she sobbed repeatedly.

“I know you are, Natalie,” he replied. Taking the watch from the pocket of his vest, he swung it in front of her. “Natalie, if you just look at this watch, you won’t feel afraid anymore.”

As the colourful lights flashed in Natalie’s eyes, she felt an inner peace she had never experienced before. The nervousness and fright that has previously overwhelmed her gave way to calmness and comfort.

“Just listen to my voice, Natalie. I know what you were planning; I forgive you. From this moment forward, you will find me sexually irresistible. You will obey my every command. Anything I tell you to do, you will do without question or pause. Anything I tell you that you want, you will want. You will put this unfortunate incident behind you; Jim and Darryl are no longer your friends. The rest of the night belongs to us, Natalie.”

Natalie now felt drawn to Everett. He was able to get a new gown for Natalie from one of the chaperones, who owned a local dress shop and happened to have a spare in stock. Everett and Natalie spent the rest of the night dancing in each other’s arms, while Katie stayed in a nearby room, wondering what the hell went wrong.

When Everett and Natalie left the dance, they were confronted by Katie. “Where are you two lovebirds going?”

“Back to my place,” Everett replied, “care to join us?”

“I might as well,” Katie answered back.

The three drove back to Everett’s dorm. Natalie was practically hanging all over her partner, while Katie sat in the back, confused and somewhat upset over the night’s events. When they went into Everett’s room, he played some Velvet Underground on the stereo and took a joint out of a nearby lozenge box. He gave the joint to the two girls, who took several hits before they started to giggle uncontrollably. At that point, Everett took the watch out his pocket and flashed it at them.

“Do you like my watch? Isn’t it colourful?” he asked in a calm voice. Their eyes were suddenly focused on the watch, the vivid lights bouncing off the shiny surface. “Right now, you’re both feeling extremely wet between the legs.” They started to giggle, but their giddy euphoria was soon being replaced by a strong sexual sensation. “You are having a hard time controlling your desires. The room is full of sexual electricity. The feeling is flowing in your blood, tingling in your skin. You feel a strong desire toward me. Stand perfectly still while I undress you both.”

Katie and Natalie stood like statues while Everett slowly disrobed them, caressing their naked skin along the way. After stripping them, he removed his own clothing and took a deep hit from the joint. “You want me, Katie, Natalie. You need a man to fulfill your deepest desires. Only I can fulfill them ... now and forever.”

Both women got on their knees, taking turns sucking on Everett’s erection, which was in an upright position by now. He took one last hit from the joint, letting the weed, the music, and the sex guide him down the path of ecstasy. Everett’s head was swimming as he watched the two wrap their mouths around his manhood, competing over who could give the best head. They demonstrated their own individual styles; Katie sucked harder and could take him deep in her throat, while Natalie took her time, often running her tongue along the thick head and up and down the shaft. Everett looked down at them and told them, “You not only feel a strong desire for me, but also for each other.”

As he said this, Katie was sucking him off. Natalie stood behind her, fondling Katie’s soft, large breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders. Natalie dragged Katie away from Everett’s penis and forced a kiss on her mouth. The two women fell on the bed, holding each other tightly during their kiss. Natalie kissed her way to Katie’s breasts, sucking and biting the dark pink nipples and running her tongue along the large areolae. Suddenly, Katie grabbed Natalie by the shoulders and threw her on the bed. Spreading her friend’s legs, Katie dove in on Natalie’s muff, licking away as if her eternal salvation depended on it. Natalie cooed softly as she felt Katie’s tongue run over her slit. Everett joined them on the bed, sucking on Natalie’s pink nipples and caressing her pale flesh. Katie reached over and stroked Everett’s rod, her tongue still busy on Natalie.

Everett soon took over between Natalie’s legs, licking her wet pussy. Natalie groaned as she felt Everett’s tongue on her box and Katie’s mouth and fingers play with her nipples. The two women exchanged a tender kiss while Everett continued going down on Natalie. Natalie was starting to moan louder with each brush of his tongue along her sex; soon, she longed to feel his manhood deep inside her.

Everett also sensed her need. He slowly inserted himself inside Natalie and began a steady tempo while Katie sat on her face. Everett reached over, kissing Katie and sucking on her erect nipples, all the while gradually increasing the tempo of his intercourse with Natalie. Natalie continued licking her partner, driving her mad with lust. It didn’t take long before Katie wanted what Natalie was getting.

Getting off Natalie’s face, Katie pushed Everett to his back, withdrawing his staff from Natalie. Katie grabbed the upright erection and began riding it. Everett grabbed her large breasts, caressing the soft skin and pinching her nipples. Natalie sat on Everett’s face, giving him a taste of her pussy. The two women kissed and caressed each other, moaning all the while as Everett continued probing their sexes with his penis and tongue.

The two women were now embracing each other, kissing passionately while being pleased by Everett. They were so caught up in their lust for one another that they fell off Everett, hugging and kissing on the bed with Natalie on top. He knelt behind the two women, inserting his unit in Natalie’s pussy. His rod probed deep inside Natalie for several seconds; it was then withdrawn and placed in Katie. He could feel their fingers caress his dick and balls as the women rubbed each other’s pussies. He withdrew from Katie, putting his staff back into Natalie. Everett alternated his intercourses with Katie and Natalie, listening to them moan as he thrust himself deep inside them. Finally, while he was inside Natalie, the strawberry blonde broke the kiss, crying out as an orgasm was ready to overwhelm her.

“Oh my God!” she yelled, closing her eyes and biting her lip. “Hahhhh ... OHHHH!! OHHHHH!!” she screamed as she was totally lost in her climax. Katie’s hands were caressing her female lover’s soft, pale skin while Natalie was going through her orgasm. After the pleasure had finally swept through her, Natalie collapsed on top of Katie, exhausted but pleased.

Everett put his penis back into Katie, working a good tempo while Natalie kissed Katie’s mouth and breasts. After a minute of intercourse, Katie was ready to come.

“Fuck me, you bastard!” she snarled at him, “Fuck me harder! Oh, I’m coming ... I’m coming ... AAAAAGGHHHH!!” she screamed while an ungodly orgasm exploded inside her. Her hands were clenching the bedsheets, her head slamming against the pillow while she was coming. When she was done, Katie was breathing heavily, her energy almost spent. Everett was now the only person in the room who hadn’t come.

Placing his rod between her breasts, Everett started rubbing himself in the valley of Katie’s ample globes. He gradually increased the tempo, with Katie’s juices lubricating his shaft to enhance the pleasure of this wonderful friction. It took several seconds of tit-fucking before Everett began to come.

“I’m going to come on your tits, Katie,” he warned. “Oh yeah, Katie, I’m gonna come ... I’m coming ... here we go ... AAAHHH!!” With that cry, his seed splashed all over Katie’s large breasts. It had been a while since Everett had his last orgasm, so the ejaculation was substantial, coating Katie’s breasts with thick cum. When Everett was finished, Katie and Natalie took turns sucking out the last drop of semen from his shaft.

After the three had cleaned up, they lay on the bed, Everett flanked by the two beauties, who were cuddling up against him.

“Ladies,” he told them, “you will always feel this way toward me. Whenever I want someone, you will tell them how good I am in bed, and you can join in, if I want you to. Remember, I am your master, so you will obey me. Is that understood?”

“Oh, yes!” they replied.

“Do one thing for me ... and yourselves.”

“What is that?”

“Let’s get some sleep.”

The three lay in bed, holding each other tightly, falling into a refreshing sleep. Everett Cudahy had a smile on his face as he joined in their slumber. From now on, he was in control, all thanks to that strange old man at the park.