The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dictation 5 — The Boss’s Wife

Andrew Drowse was a successful section head at Haze Pharmaceuticals, dealing with trial operations in the development of new products. Recently the company brought the first non persistent night time sedative to market, with the company hailing his department’s effort. Louise Parsimmone was his beautiful and incredible administrator, dedicated and hard working, with a willingness to follow his instructions and his lead, it was easy to see how she might have become his hypnotic slave. In the weeks since commencing the new trial, for another sedative, also non persistent, this time being effective for just a one hour burst of sleep, Louise and Andrew were at it like badgers digging holes (working, that is). This sedative was being called Power Nap, for obvious reasons, and the trial had hit a glitch. In early studies by the lab guys, it was reckoned that the drug might induce sexual arousal. And it did, but it had not been expected to have this strong a reaction.

Every single trial participant reported an insatiable need to have sex when awakened from their nap, and the men made it obvious just how potent this was, sporting erections like thigh bones. And worse, they lasted more than an hour, unwavering and hurting after about ten minutes. And their owners felt desire such that a rape may have occurred if they were not careful. Andrew and Louise spent a lot of time working with the participants to characterise all the idiosyncrasies of the drug, then laboured hour after hour with the lab guys to correct the flaw. And it paid off, the chemical stimulant responsible was identified, re-proportioned and the pill reconstituted, and the trial was restarted. The symptoms persisted, sort of, but now it was in a good way, after the first round of the new trial, all participants were loving how nice it felt when they woke.

With the frantic pace involved caused by dealing with the unexpected side effects, the thorough investigation of the chemical interaction at fault, and the subsequent rectification and new start, Andrew and Louise had both been stressed and unavailable a lot recently. They had not spent much time together, and their longing was beginning to surface. Louise had been working hard this morning to finalise the ‘Anomalous Symptoms Report’, the first part in the trial documentation for the TGA, and she knocked at Andrew’s door and peeked in, “Got five minutes for a proof read?”

“Ahh, Louise. Definitely, please come in, let’s take more than five minutes, hey?”

The work place den of iniquity sign should have been hung at the door, noting the sexual electricity seemingly arcing out of nothing. Louise sat in his visitors’ plush and comfortable chair and handed him the report. He reached just short of grabbing it, causing her to lean a little further forward, then he chased her hand about the place, nudging and caressing her hand back and forth. Louise loved it, it reminded her of that first coffee incident, and her pussy tingled at the memory. Andrew relented and took it from her, praising her for her extraordinary patience with this hiccup (the failed first trial). Louise was smouldering as he talked to her, she adored that he never let a chance slip to admire her talents, truth be known, she idolised him as a man and a boss, and it was his tireless determination that saved the day, and probably the drug, she was only doing what he had asked her to do. She really loved doing what he asked, and thinking about that was making her even more aroused.

“Now that we have the trial back on track, how about we get together for dinner again?”

“Andrew, you must have read my mind. My place, tonight at seven, is that okay?” Andrew was thumbing through the report as she was talking, looking up occasionally to respond and to acknowledge her expertise.

“Absolutely. And how about a pizza? Easy, no fuss, delicious.”

“You’ve won me.” But Andrew knew that bit already. “I’ll phone Mario’s, he must be starting to think I’ve had my throat cut it’s been so long.”

“Oh dear, this makes me a little sad.”

“Oh no, what’s wrong?” Louise looked panicked. Andrew held up the report.

“It looks as though we won’t be together much longer. When Grainger gets a load of this, he’s going to shunt you straight to your own division. I hear Caldwell in marketing is set to announce his retirement, two guesses who’s going to get his job.”

Louise redirected the adrenaline to her now tingling clitoris, and her sparkling eyes said it all, “Don’t tease me now, Andrew, there are a lot of people ahead of me for that plumb spot. Anyway, thank you, I’m glad you’re happy with the report.”

“That reminds me, ‘my spiral is turning in your mind’.”

Louise sat there, eyes wide and staring, not moving, not reacting, Andrew grew a little uneasy, “Louise, can you hear me?”

“Yes Andrew.”

“Are you alright?” He fished.

“Yes, I am hypnotised, I will obey you now.”

Andrew let his breath out, surprising himself he possibly hadn’t breathed for a minute or so. “Do you remember any more incidents of hypnotism in your life?’

“Yes Andrew.”

“Would you like to tell me about it?”

“Yes, of course. Well, this one happened to me when I was about twenty. Or should I say, it happened to me and a friend of mine.” Andrew didn’t quite know what to make of this, it wasn’t how he expected Louise to behave, she usually had her own character when he hypnotised her. He made a note to ask her about it afterwards. “We had been dancing and cheering at a Saturday afternoon concert, a local band was gearing up for a tour, and they were trying out some of their repertoire on the local community. It was a blast, and we were plenty pooped after they finished. We walked into the city for dinner, and had a couple of drinks, then we decided to take in a movie. We headed to the biggest cinema in town, but their board was full of children’s movies, so I suggested we try the film noir cinema in the east end.”

Andrew became a little more comfortable as she continued, there was no doubt she was firmly on track in his hypnotic dominance and he sighed with relief. Louise continued,

“We had our pantyhose and heels on, and our feet were getting pretty tired with all this walking and dancing and jigging and things, but we found a delicious psycho horror flick that appealed, and we bought tickets and went in. Turned out the film was about a psychiatrist with a deviant sexual thing for mature beautiful women, I can’t quite remember the things he made them do but it was a bit surreal for me. But the screenplay was captivating, close and detailed attention was being given to his hypnotic inductions as he subdued his victims, and by the time it was finished, apart from having the pants scared off of us, we were really drowsy and dreamy, the inductions were so realistic. Then at the end, the credits stopped rolling and a flashing light came on, and we were spellbound. The voice came over the cinema commanding everyone to stare into the light, and not to take their attention from it. Unbeknownst to us the film had actually hypnotised us lightly, leaving everyone with the compulsion to listen to the voice and look at the light. And we couldn’t look away, and as the voice told us our eyelids would become heavier and heavier it got harder and harder to stay awake.”

Andrew asked Louise to continue as he brought his chair out from behind his desk and sat alongside her.

“There were lots of strange noises in the Tannoy, whispering and such, and it was completely captivating. My eyelids weighed a ton, slowly lowering as I tried unsuccessfully to keep them open, then they were closed, and they wouldn’t open when I tried, and I got dreamy and sleepy as the cinema voice kept chanting to us to sleep deeper. Then I woke up, and my friend was sitting staring at me in the next seat, saying we should get going, and I asked her what had just happened and she just gave me a blank look pointing out the film was finished. We walked off to catch a bus out to our suburb, but then a strange compulsion made me want to go to an address still in town, and then my friend suggested exactly that. As if in a dream we walked the ten minutes or so to that address, and entered a small door on an old building further out to the east of the town. We saw an elderly woman sitting at a desk, like a night clerk at a cheap motel, and she simply looked at us and said, ‘listen to me speak, go to room two… room two… you are expected’. We moved like robots, unable to think or react, and we just went to room two where she had pointed, and opened the door and walked in.”

Andrew mused that he might have expected Louise to tell shorter and simpler stories, but then, this was Louise after all, and her extraordinary intellect was a subject of great awe for Andrew. He continued to listen, this rather large stage having been set.

“There were three chairs situated opposite a large wall, with only a lamp to one side and some sort of device sitting on a table in front of the wall. An eerie voice asked us to sit down in the chairs, and we both sat, I looked at my friend and her eyes were blank and staring, and I knew something was wrong, but I still felt compelled to do as I was told. There was a strange whispering and low music, and a scratchy noise like dud speakers playing it, and the voice explained there was a very important reason that we were chosen to be here. It told us that we were going to be given something special, and all we had to do was pay attention to some devices, tests of our reasoning faculties. I felt intrigued, seemed we were lab rats or something, and I felt more inclined to go along with it if there was a reward at the end. Then the voice described part one, saying, ‘in a moment there will be a flashing light, you may have seen its like before, the light has a particular frequency, and it will cause your eyes to become tired. You can try to keep your eyes open, but it will not last for long, you will become drowsy and sleepy, more than you have ever felt, and you will find yourself falling asleep, you won’t be able to resist it. We will time your descent into sleep, and your score will go toward the value of your gift. It will make you very happy.’ I was getting a little excited by this whole thing, I usually get good scores at intellectual tests.”

Andrew was thinking that it was beginning to get a little long winded, he hoped she would get to the action soon.

“Then the light started to flash. I didn’t know whether the test was to see how quick or how slow we were supposed to go to sleep, so I tried to fight it, reasoning it was better to be strong. But that quickly seemed like a mistake, the voice increasing in intensity and the light flashing more rapidly. It was very disorientating, my mind was confused, whirling, and the voice was continuing, ‘as you see it is getting very hard to concentrate… you are dizzy… you are giving in… you don’t want to fight… you want to close your eyes… they are heavy… the light is making it better to close your eyes… you feel better when you close your eyes… it is easy to sleep… close your eyes and go to sleep… you must go to sleep’. My eyes were closing, and fighting it didn’t make sense, I wanted to go to sleep. The voice was right, and it made sense to do what the voice said, so I closed my eyes, and they stuck, I couldn’t open them now. The voice was making it difficult to think, and I felt I was slipping, slipping away, off to dreamy land. I was aware of the voice as my world kept fading, and now it was telling me I was deep asleep. I heard myself agree, I was deeply asleep. Then it told me there were two magnets between my knees, and he was turning up the voltage, and these magnets would push each other apart, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My legs started to shake, the magnets were making them separate, and I tried to fight it. But the effect was too strong, and my resistance faded, and my legs were further and further apart, til they were wide open. And the voice had kept saying I would get hornier and hornier as they parted, and hornier and hornier as I tried to fight it, and I was, my pussy was so turned on. But I was completely shocked when I felt a hand stroking up my thigh. The voice told me to hold still, and get even hornier, and then the hand was touching my pussy, and it felt divine, and I felt I was wet and slippery, and I started to grind my hips as he stroked my pussy, and I forgot everything that was going on except the pleasure in my pussy.”

Andrew was now erect, and he softly touched Louise’s hand, and she reacted immediately, as if triggered. She continued with the story as she undid Andrew’s fly, gingerly extracting his throbbing member from his underpants and working the foreskin up and down with her dainty fingers.

“The voice kept saying, ‘this pleasure is growing… more and more exciting… more and more pleasurable… soon you will have an orgasm… soon you will cum… the pleasure is intoxicating… the pleasure is irresistible… you love the pleasure… you desire the pleasure… you want it more and more… go deeper to sleep and you will feel more and more of the pleasure… deeper and deeper to sleep… my voice gives you the pleasure… listen to my voice… more and more pleasure…’. The hand made the pressure strong, then it relaxed and made it soft, then it made it strong again, and then soft. I was going out of my mind with the tingling and fizzing feelings, and the loss of climax as he softened his pressure, then the build up again taking me closer, then not quite getting there. Then the voice said, ‘and if you always listen to my voice… I will make your pleasure even more exciting than this’ and I would have done anything to get that last bit. Then the pressure remained, a tiny bit slower, but consistent pressure, and the voice, ‘my voice is your pleasure… give in to my voice… and you will cum… you will cum… cum… over and over… cum… harder… higher… more and more pleasure… hear my voice… cum… obey my voice… cum… you are under my power… and so you cum… continue to cum… my voice makes you cum… my voice makes you obey… you will always obey my voice… obey my voice… cum.’

And Andrew spurted and spurted into the tissue he had ready this time, Louise teasing and teasing after the orgasm, making him shake and jitter with the excruciating sensitivity in his cock. Then she stopped, and awaited his commands, eyes wide and staring, all character missing. Andrew didn’t want her to be like that, so he thought about what to tell her as he cleaned himself up and tidied away his cock.

“Louise, listen to my voice now… you will obey my will, is that clear?”

“Yes Andrew… I will obey.”

“Tell me what you are thinking Louise.”

“Nothing.”

“Do you feel different to before?”

“Yes. Deeper. No mind.”

It suddenly occurred to Andrew that she was literally processing his command, going into the deepest possible trance when he gave her the trigger phrase. He thought deeply for a moment, then he spoke to her again, “Louise, please head over to the blank wall… are you there?”

“Yes.”

“Mister Hypnotist… what do you see.”

“The secret panel is open.”

“Please push the button Louise… then open the vault door… and go over and sit at your console… then tell me when you have done it.”

“I’m here.”

“Now type in trigger phrase… tell me what you see.”

“When I see or hear my spiral is turning in your mind I will go into the deepest trance possible.”

“Have you gone so deep your personality is muted?”

“Yes.”

“Exit trigger phrase… type in operations… now trigger phrase… now action… what do you see?”

“On hearing or seeing the trigger phrase enter the deepest possible hypnotic trance and obey Andrew.”

“Now insert ‘and be my usual self’ at the end, got it?”

“Yes.”

“Now read it to me.”

“On hearing or seeing the trigger phrase enter the deepest possible hypnotic trance and obey Andrew, and be my usual self.”

“That’s better, we might need to give it a go, though. Louise, exit the operations, log off the console, exit the vault, push the button. Now listen, one…” Andrew counted to twenty and woke her up, and she immediately looked daggers at him.

“You bugger, you hypnotised me, how did you do that?”

“My spiral is turning in your mind.”

“Oh… Andrew… that is so sexy… it’s… ooohh.” Louise fell helplessly back into her hypnotic trance. Andrew nervously took his shot.

“Louise, can you hear me?”

“Of course, Andrew.”

“Will you obey me?”

“Always… I adore you.”

It had worked, she was at her best again. “Did I make you go too deep before?”

“No, but I am deep. It was just that I couldn’t reach up to myself. Now you have made the addition, myself comes down here with me.”

“And you feel good?”

“I feel wonderful.”

Having fixed the problem Andrew woke Louise up with no memory of the previous waking, and no idea she was his hypnotic subject again, and she was fine, although she did remember the hand job thingy and she smiled at him, “You rat, I’m all squidgy now, I can’t wait til tonight you sexy man.” There was no chance to catch up again for the rest of the day, Andrew getting an opportunity to give a copy of Louise’s report to Reg Grainger just before he headed home.

Louise drifted into her home on a cloud of lust, immediately ringing Mario’s and ordering a large supreme pizza for delivery in an hour. Then she quickly undressed and grabbed a steaming hot shower, fantasising about her man when he came over tonight. Andrew was much the same, dressing sexy for her and grabbing a couple of bottles of her favourite red wine, then heading to her place. He arrived moments after she had finished clasping her suspender clasps and straightening her stockings, and she dipped her pretty toes into the shoes to answer the door when he arrived.

Louise opened the door and grabbed Andrew and kissed him deeply, nearly knocking one of the bottles out of his hand. Andrew reciprocated, carefully capturing the bottle before engaging her fully. They had a bit of a giggle as he explained she nearly had to lap the wine up from off the floor, and then they went in to the lounge and dropped on to the sofa, metaphorically exhausted after this last week. Andrew stared hypnotically into Louise’s eyes, and she gazed lustfully into his, and she disarmed him completely, winning the competition. Then a knock at the door signalled the arrival of the pizza, although it was more than ten minutes early. Louise raced to the door and opened it with her money in her hand, and Deidre said, “No dear, you keep that, they gave to me at the office.”

Louise nearly fell over, Deidre Sommers was at her front door, and she just gaped. “Well, aren’t you going to ask me in?” Deidre snickered, and Louise rapidly tried to regain her composure.

“Deidre, I’m so sorry, we were waiting for pizza, come in please.” Deidre sauntered in and made pleasantries with Andrew and Louise, then she anchored her presence,

“I hope this isn’t a bad time.”

“Not if you enjoy pizza, we’d love for you to stay for dinner. If I may, what brings you to my humble abode?”

“Pizza, yum, do you really not mind? Humble, get a grip Louise, this pad is sensational.”

“We don’t mind at all, in fact, this makes the evening even more entertaining. But why are you here?” Andrew added.

“Bloody Mike has been called interstate again, but just on a quick stop to visit two of our supplier big wigs on that chemical thing in Power Nap. Nice job by the way, Louise, that report is the ant’s pants. Vera told me where you live after I found no-one home at the Drowse residence.”

“I adore Vera, she is such a sweetie. Now she knows about Andrew and me, she’ll make me squirm tomorrow I’ll bet.”

“Not if she values her job, CEO’s wife has its benefits, she won’t say anything.”

Then the knocking at the door again, “I wonder who else is coming this evening?” Andrew chimed in sarcastically. But of course this time it was the pizza. Deidre had dropped her jacket, as had Andrew, and all three were casually draped at the dining table scoffing pizza and sipping wine. Deidre was giving all Mike’s sordid little secrets away, and Louise was being drawn inexorably into her aura, with Andrew dreaming of the two most beautiful women in his life becoming his sex slaves. Then he started to plan just that. After they finished the pizza and cleaned their faces and hands they all retired to the lounge to sit and sip their wine. No sooner had they gotten comfortable Andrew said,

“My spiral is turning in your mind.” Instantly the two women became still, their eyes unfocussed and looking at nothing, their breathing now calm and rhythmic. “Deidre, you are so happy you came here this evening, and now you are even happier that I have hypnotised you… you can feel your passion growing… you are becoming aroused… becoming excited… you can feel your pussy getting hot… so hot… it will soon be time for some games… Louise… you are about to explode with sexual arousal… you played with my cock this afternoon and it made you so inflamed and excited you need to have sex… Deidre wants you to tickle her feet… Deidre… you want Louise to tickle your feet… don’t you?”

“Want Louise to tickle my feet… yes… tickle.” Deidre was alive, no doubt remembering the feeling when Andrew tickled her feet. Louise was sparkling, her fantasies about Deidre were coming true.

“Deidre… come and put your feet up on the sofa… without your sexy shoes… just your ticklish feet… Louise… sit here and take Deidre’s feet into your lap… be soft… sexy… gentle… but tickle Deidre til she nearly orgasms.” Andrew was so impressed how both of these beautiful women were so easy to direct, they arranged themselves at opposite ends of the sofa, and Deidre made terrified eyes as she slowly lowered her feet onto Louise’s lap. Louise had eyes of lustful fervour, reaching out to these desirous appendages impatiently, then setting about torturing the hapless woman with sensual delight with her wicked tickling fingers. Andrew encouraged the pair with his dialogue.

“Listen to me Deidre… when Louise and I were talking this afternoon… about the Power Nap anomalies… we got a little frisky… and Louise was a little naughty… and she teased my cock… and made it get stiff… so very stiff… and it was tingling in my pants… so she took it out… she reached in to my underpants and she took out my cock… rubbing it… more and more… rubbing sexily at the head of my cock… in my office… it was delicious… I was not able to stop her… she made it throb so nice… then she made it spurt… so tingly and nice while it was spurting my goo.”

Andrew settled in next to Deidre and stroked her thighs while Louise was tickling her pretty feet, and Deidre was in hypnotic heaven. Her legs were naturally parting to expose her panties, and Andrew softly feathered his fingers along her thighs and up to her pussy, and then trailed up and down the fabric of her knickers. Her juices were like Ambrosia, slippery, fragrant and delightful, and Andrew pressed a little harder as they seeped profusely from her love tunnel. He massaged the labia persistently and nudged the clitoral hood delicately on occasion until Deidre began whimpering uncontrollably. Louise tickled just a teeny weeny bit more briskly, and Deidre was twitching and jerking spasmodically as Andrew talked naughty to her and worked her pussy with erotic intent. Then she could take it no more, and she let out a guttural wail as her hips bucked under Andrew’s fingers, and he ordered Louise to tickle more, and she did, tickling fervently up and down the sole and working her fingers into the toe gaps and titillating the sexy toes. Deidre was going mad with pleasure, her groaning and wailing continued as Andrew maintained a measured pressure on her labia and clitoris, and the tickling sensations grew wilder and more electric on her sensitive feet. Deidre’s mind stored degrees and intensity of pleasure far surpassing anything she had ever experienced, and just then Andrew was saying to her,

“You will experience more and more pleasure every time I hypnotise you… every time Louise tickles you… every time you are with either Louise or I… you will subconsciously remember the incredible fun, frolic and enjoyment we can bring you… it is better than any erotic fulfilment you can imagine… you crave my company… you crave Louise’s company… you are deeply in love with each of us and will want to have this more and more frequently… is that clear Deidre?” Andrew continued to stroke her thighs and directed Louise to caress her feet.

“Oh fuck yes… Andrew… Louise… yes… you are wonderful… I can’t believe it… yes… make me obey… make me your slave… do it to me more Andrew… I love it.” Deidre couldn’t keep her eyes still, rolling like two dice in a cup.

“My power over you is absolute now Deidre… you can’t resist me ever… and I will even deliberately hypnotise you against your will from time to time… with your conscious mind trying desperately to fight, resist and deny my control… but your subconscious mind easily sliding down into my powerful hypnotic influence every time… is that clear, Deidre?”

“Oh fuck… Andrew… I can’t believe how maddeningly aroused you keep making me… you are my master… I will obey you… damn… make me obey you more, I can’t get enough.”

Andrew reached to Louise’s pussy and softly massaged her flowing juices, and Louise lasted about twelveteen nanoseconds before exploding in a tumultuous orgasm herself, returning to brisk tickling as she came, making Deidre laugh hysterically, which made Louise cum harder. Poor old Andrew at this stage was fit to soil his underpants as the women of his dreams were thrashing about in hypno erotic joy, completely under his power. He decided to do something about that.

“Deidre… would you like to suck my cock?”

“Oh fuck… anything for you Andrew… make me obey… do it.”

“Andrew undressed as he continued his assault on the delighted women, “Louise… you will continue to tickle Deidre’s feet as she sucks my cock… you will make her hysterical… be kind… but make her tickle… Deidre… your legs are now paralysed… it is impossible to move your legs or your feet as Louise tickles you into bliss… and you will suck my cock gently and make me cum… then you will greedily drink every last drop of the Cointreau flavoured liquid as I orgasm… suck my cock now Deidre.”

The two women arranged themselves so that Deidre and Andrew were about sixty nine on the sofa, and Louise was at her feet gently but furiously scrabbling at her dainty stockinged soles. The laughter between plunges of her head over his now thrilling knob was sending Andrew over the edge, and his load soon sparkled on Deidre’s elated tastebuds. As instructed she sucked and licked and swallowed and licked and sucked some more, until it was obvious that no more of the exquisite liquid was arriving. Louise felt a pang of envy, she had not tasted his flavoured jism yet, and even though so deeply hypnotised a yearning developed in her subconscious mind. “All together now, get up, and let’s have a hug, lots of loving, lots of joy, lots of deep hugging.”

As Andrew said this they all stood and pressed their beautifully clothed (except for Andrew who was stark bollock naked) bodies together and rubbed and fondled and kissed and generally did infuse each other with a deep and passionate love, binding their deep inner minds at their very cores. Andrew then directed the cleaning and dressing and got everyone back to the position they were in when he hit them with the trigger. For a brief moment he contemplated how exceedingly successful the trigger had become, and he certainly looked forward to making the opportunity many times more in the future. But for now, as he set about dressing himself, Andrew primed the delicious babes with appropriate suggestions, “The pizza was delicious… the wine is fantastic… I will get up and fetch the bottle in a moment and you will want a top up… the sex was fun… but it was while you were asleep… so it must have been a dream… a dream you had some time ago… you are unaware I have hypnotised you… unless I tell you different you will always be unaware when I hypnotise you… and my power over you grows stronger every time I do it… you love me to do it… you need me to do it… my hypnotism is a functioning part of your brain now… I am your master… you are my sex slave… is that clear?”

“Yes master,” they said together. Andrew thought of that as the singing of Angels, he couldn’t be happier than he was right now. “At the count of five you will be wide awake and carrying on the conversation… Deidre… you will be a little naughty… you will talk about Mike’s secrets at work… because you love to confide in us… Louise… you will be entranced by Deidre… and will grow to like her even more… listen now… 1... 2… 3… 4… 5. Anyone for a top up?” Andrew said as he rose to get the wine. Of course his pre-programmed slaves raised their glasses in appreciation when he returned, and the gaiety continued as the evening progressed.

Once the wine had been but a memory, Louise offered to make a plunger of coffee. They all followed her to the kitchen, but Andrew peeled off to the little boy’s room for some bladder relief. As Deidre leaned casually against the cupboards, Louise made an observation about her beautiful shoes, and Deidre slipped one off to give her a closer look. Louise spied her magnificently beautiful foot with red painted toenails glowing through the black stockings, and offered her admiration for the desirable sight. Deidre was uncomfortable at first, her feet were her greatest weakness, thanks to her teasing husband. But somehow the genuine fondness Louise was showing for her feet made her feel aroused, she fantasised briefly about Louise holding her foot and tickling her mercilessly, and it was thrilling her superbly. Louise extracted her foot from its pump and tried the shoe on for comparison. Now Deidre was captivated. “Jeepers Louise, what the bloody hell was all that admiration for my feet, look at those splendid tootsies of yours, here, let me tickle them you sexy beast.”

Louise felt such adoration and longing for Deidre now, all she could do was lift her gorgeous foot and present it to Deidre, waiting for the inevitable torture and suffering. But Deidre was even better at tickling than Andrew was, and that was saying something. Andrew had tickled her a few times and it was heaven, but this was pussy lubrication stuff. Alas, cramp and balance took their toll, and Louise was unable to hold her leg still any longer, dropping her foot to the floor, and back into her own pump. Deidre was stoked that she actually had let her tickle the pretty foot, and even more so that she seemed to like it, and Louise was stoked for much the same reason, plus she sort of loved Deidre now. Andrew arrived at the critical moment, where he could only imagine what had happened from the last glimpse of both exquisite babes pointing their sexy toes into their pumps, and slipping their feet back into them. Sigh.

Coffee in the plunger, milk being heated in the microwave (yes, philistine, I know, each to their own, but) and half a dozen jam tarts appear out of the cupboard, pouring completed, the trio sat back down in the lounge and chatted some more. Deidre began to spill some juicy gossip regarding old Caldwell, seems his retirement was decided for him after an insider trading episode or two. No-one likes it when an exec makes money on denigrating the company, then makes more money selling his shares after the innuendos prove to be false. Andrew felt a nervous tingling, this is why he made the suggestion, but it was scary hearing Deidre so casually offer such secretive issues. He asked her about Louise’s chance of being his replacement, and Louise grimaced. Deidre smiled like a politician at a ribbon cutting ceremony, saying only that it had yet to be finalised, but she might enjoy shopping for a new power suit or two. Louise wanted to lie down, this was agony. Things like this always had a way of going wrong. She couldn’t stop herself from loving the feeling though, even if it might not last.

“Jeepers, I’m buggered.” Deidre let out an unexpected heavy sigh.

“Is everything alright?” Louise prompted. Andrew looked concerned.

“Yes, it’s nothing. It’s just trying to get enough sleep is harder and harder at the moment. I got Simon in the lab to palm me a box of Drowsy Time, but isn’t the same as real sleep after a while.” Deidre yawned widely, making Louise follow. Andrew felt his dick grow again, Melvin is going to love this one.

Louise did the ground work for him, “Hey, Deidre, have I got the solution for you. I was looking to get more consistent sleep myself, and Andrew suggested his doctor could help. His colleague hypnotised me, and I have been brilliant ever since.”

“Hypnotised you, what for?”

“He said he helped me to reconnect with my inner mind, and offered me suggestions to remain connected to it from now on.” Louise beamed. “I don’t know the scientific detail, just that it worked spectacularly.”

The look in Louise’s eyes as she was telling the story convinced Deidre, but she was a little uneasy about letting anybody hypnotise her (although, of course, she was just uneasy about anyone who is not Andrew hypnotising her). Andrew knew that he needed to modify Deidre’s post hypnotic instructions regarding not wanting anyone else hypnotise her, so he quickly introduced his trigger, “I know, there is a little something I can do to help, my spiral is turning in your mind.”

His intro gaining both women’s attention, they dropped instantly back into their deep hypnotic trances as they heard their trigger.

“Louise… sleep very deeply now… you will hear nothing… be aware of nothing… feel nothing as you sleep… until I next say your name… Deidre… listen to me now… I am your master… you have to obey my will.”

“Yes master.”

“I can help you to find peace of mind and sleep like an Angel… you would like that very much… wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Andrew… that would be so nice.”

“Then I will give you a special instruction for only one other person on the whole planet to have an influence over you… it is Melvin Masterson… he is a highly respected physician… a trusted doctor… and a very skilled hypnotist… he can cure your problem… and more… and you want more… you adore Louise so much you will absolutely have to take her up on her suggestion… nervously… shyly… and you will want Louise to go with you… and when Melvin tries to hypnotise you… you will quite naturally find yourself resisting his power… but he is so strong you will succumb… making your pussy quiver… making your pussy tingle and lubricate… making you feel so sexually excited that he can make you do anything he wants… and you will love it… is that clear, Deidre?”

“Yes Andrew… so excited… make me do anything he wants… yes.”

“Louise… listen to me now… you have come up with such a brilliant idea that you will feel it is important to make sure it happens… when Deidre shows signs of reticence you will offer to accompany her… and you will go too… and Melvin will hypnotise you as well… even though you only think you have gone as an observer… a chaperone… but you will easily slip under Melvin’s power again… and you will love it… is that clear, Louise?”

“Oh yes Andrew… I love when Melvin makes me sleepy… touches my pussy… makes me cum hard.”

Deidre’s subconscious mind heard all the goings on and was intoxicated by the lustful idea of her pussy being touched by a hypnotist (again). This was going to be so easy.

“Okay now… both of you… you are my sex slave… Melvin is a doctor… but he is a powerful hypnotist… and he likes to be naughty… and you like him to be naughty with you… you can’t resist… you will try to resist… but you can’t… you will simply obey him… but only I am your master… at the count of five you will awaken with no idea I have hypnotised you again… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. I know, there is a little something I can do to help, why don’t I make an appointment with Jim Pendle for you? All you have to do is talk to him, and if it works out, maybe Melvin could hypnotise you.”

“Well, I really could use some better sleep, but I feel nervous about seeing someone else’s doctor.”

“I could come with you,” Louise piped up. “I could act as a chaperone if you like.”

“Oh Louise, you dear thing, you would do that for me?”

“Happy to. That’s settled then. When would be convenient?”

“You make the appointment Louise, and I’ll make sure to be available.” Deidre was bonding with her new girlfriend, and she trusted Andrew from all the praise Mike heaped on him.

A little more small talk saw the witching hour approach, and Deidre grabbed her things and made her farewells and headed off home. Andrew was about to make a move when the sweetest doe eyes he had ever seen stopped him in his tracks. It took little convincing from Louise to get him to share her bed that night.

Louise made breakfast for Andrew and herself, and started getting ready for work. Andrew quite enjoyed the memory of their lovemaking last night, a full hour of panting, groaning, caressing and tickling passion, then a climax reminiscent of a washing machine with an out of balance load, bumping, wobbling and thrashing about in the most searing orgasm he could remember. They both slept very deeply, and Andrew took a minute to recognise where he was when he woke. After he had breakfast Andrew took off early to get home and have a shower and change into some clean clothes before heading in to work. Of course, Louise was there as he turned up.

Jim Pendle grabbed Melvin as he arrived for work and gave him a smile and a wink, telling him that Louise was coming in to see them this afternoon. He hoped Melvin wouldn’t mind him pencilling in the appointment seeing Louise had just rung him twenty minutes ago, and Sherry wasn’t due for a few minutes yet. Melvin was pleased as he could be, but why did she need to come again? Jim explained she was chaperoning a friend whom she had recommended them to, and the inevitable ‘so what does she look like’ came up. Jim said they would doubtless find out this afternoon.

Dolores Grainger was sitting in Andrew’s office, in his seat, no less. She beamed a smile at him as he entered and he lit up, saying, “My darling Dolores, does Mr Grainger know about our little affair?”

Dolores giggled and playfully responded, “We must be quick, come here and kiss me you stud muffin,” and Andrew swept over to her and picked her up from the chair, and passionately embraced her (although he kept his hands in the safe zones). For a very small moment Andrew saw something in her eyes that made him sad, but it made him resolve to unearth her secret. Dolores showed every sign of wanting that kiss very much, too much. There was definitely un unfulfilled longing such as a vibrant and sexy woman would possess when ignored, and Andrew thought it likely Dolores was not beyond pleasures of the flesh just yet. He made up his mind to work out how to get Dolores alone at a suitable time and explore this with her. But for now,

“Is Reg likely to catch us?”

“I think he just did.”

“Unhand her, you cad, or it’ll be pistols at twenty paces, cos I need reading glasses at ten.” Reg Grainger was chuckling as he came to shake Andrew’s hand. “Dear boy, I take it you know what I am doing here. I’ve officially offered Caldwell’s position to Louise. That report on Power Nap sealed it, and when Power Nap is released, Louise will take up that seat. I’m sorry to do that to you, but the company will benefit tremendously from her talent.”

“No apologies necessary Reg, finding a replacement will be bloody difficult, but Louise has earned it. I couldn’t be happier for her. Ah Louise, what did I tell you.” Andrew turned to Louise as she entered the office. It had all finally hit her, and she was streaming tears as she walked. Dolores had a tissue to the ready, and offered it to her as she held her other hand.

“I’m sorry to be breaking up like this, but after such a short time in the company this is kind of overwhelming and my emotions seem to be getting the better of me.” Louise stammered.

“How about coming to our house tonight, for a celebration dinner. I’ll have Mary cook a lamb roast with all the trimmings, it’ll be a hoot.” Dolores was in her element, Andrew and Louise over for dinner, she could nudge them in the right direction. “What do you think, Reg?”

“Top idea, if the kids like the notion of dining with the mature crowd I’d be delighted.”

Andrew and Louise looked at each other, and it seemed at least the right thing to do, Andrew nodded to Louise and she responded, “We’d love to come over. I can’t wait to see your house.”

“Then be at this address at six thirty this evening, dress nice, you are both important now.” Dolores made silly eyes at them, insinuating she wasn’t really serious about the important thing, and she and Reg excused themselves and headed for other duties. Louise hugged Andrew fit to knock the stuffing out of him, and he kissed her deeply around wet cheeks and sobbing. Louise was almost too intoxicated with this, it was really coming true.

“Oops! I’m sorry Andrew, but I must make this phone call. I’ve made an appointment with Melvin for this afternoon, and I need to let Deidre know. I called earlier but her phone was off.” Louise was dabbing at her cheeks as she separated from Andrew and went to her office to make the call. Andrew spied Caldwell in the outer office area and popped out to wish him well in future ventures.

“Alex, old chap. We’ll miss you, are you heading to greener pastures?”

“Oh hi, Andrew. Not decided yet, irons in the fire, you know the drill. I was just coming round to congratulate Louise on her promotion, and offer some information on the state of play. I don’t expect her to carry my baton, but it’s best not to enter a role with no history. Is she available?”

“Give her two minutes and she will be ready. She’s just got an important call to make. So, going to throw a farewell bash?”

“No, I feel more comfortable slipping away quietly into the night, never been one for fuss. Nice work on Drowsy Time, by the way. Scuttlebutt has it that Louise was pivotal in the success.”

“It’s a pity it comes as only hearsay, because Louise was absolutely instrumental in the success of the trial and the TGA approval. You can count on her to further the objectives you have initiated, as well as pushing new ideas into the mix.”

“Well, it would be nice to know that my time here wasn’t wasted, and better to know the job is in good hands. Louise, good morning, and congratulations to you, I just dropped in to let you know I’m happy that you got the job. From what Andrew tells me it won’t be long before I’m forgotten around here.”

“Oh hello, Mr Caldwell. Thank you so much for your kind words, I hope I can live up to everyone’s expectations.” Louise and Caldwell got into a drawn out conversation about who and what to talk to, where to spend the advertising budget, which execs to keep on side with, etc. Andrew had long since excused himself and popped back into his own office to get on with phase two of the Power Nap trial.

After a late lunch Deidre sauntered into the office looking for Louise, Andrew saw her and stuck his head out the door to let her know Louise was powdering her nose and wouldn’t be long. So Deidre decided to torture Andrew some more. She shimmied into his office and sat in that chair, and crossed her legs noisily, then she dangled her shoe from the very tips of her toes and let it swing to and fro. Andrew feigned timidity, loving every nuance of her exquisite feet playing with her fabulous leather pumps. He knew he had influence over Deidre now, and although Mike could be an issue if he wasn’t careful, he did only need to be careful after all. Deidre adored that (she thought) Andrew was so frightened of her husband, and she desperately wanted to torment him further, and was even contemplating some sexy moves with her suspenders, and then at just that moment Mike Sommers entered the outer office.

“Mike, good to see you. I’m going to have to start charging for sitting services if this keeps up.” Andrew chirped as he entered the room. Deidre’s look was precious, ‘sitting services’ indeed, we’ll see about that.

“Darling, I didn’t think you would be back til tonight. I’m going to see Andrew’s doctor this afternoon with Louise, she thinks he will be able to help me with the sleep issues.”

“Hey, beauty, it would be nice if you stopped kicking me in the back in the middle of the night. I managed to get a standby flight, going home in a minute to get some sleep of my own.” Mike spotted the dangling shoe and grew curious, Deidre never gave that pleasure away to just anybody. “Where is the girl of the hour? I must give her my congratulations to add to the collection. Many stopped by yet?”

Andrew beamed as if his own daughter had won a spelling bee, “Yes, Mr and Mrs Grainger, obviously with the announcement, then Caldwell dropped in, then I added mine. And I expect yours will be most welcome, and here she comes.”

Louise walked in looking truly resplendent, all tear tracks erased and bright sparkling eyes. Mike offered her a hug and she politely engaged him, and he gave her a huge smile and told her congratulations. That very nearly started a new wave of tears, but she fought them back and appreciatively thanked him, and Deidre, and then Mike told Deidre he would see her at home, and she should wake him up when she got there. Louise turned her thoughts to this afternoon’s visit to the doctor, and she and Deidre left Andrew to get on with his work.

Sherry could scarcely believe her eyes, she loved Louise’s look, tall, sensuous, regal bearing, but here she was with another women, taller, more blindingly attractive (although in a sense of maturity) and even more sophisticatedly dressed. What is that company putting in their water she was thinking? “Hi again Louise, another appointment?”

“Hi Sherry, this one is for Deidre. Deidre, this is Sherry, the doctors’ receptionist.” Greetings were conducted all round as Sherry was buzzing Jim Pendle on the phone. “Doctor Pendle, your three thirty is here.”

“On my way, thank you Sherry.” Jim scurried out to the reception area and nearly tripped over his jaw, spilling his eyeballs on the way. Louise was electric, the sleep was obviously doing her good, and here was her friend, even more attractive (if that were even possible). “Ladies, good afternoon, this way if you please.”

Something in his voice really reached down into Deidre and beguiled her. Andrew’s voice did the same thing, but she didn’t make any association with that fact. She liked the way he looked, and being as he was a doctor Deidre already felt that presence of authority figure enveloping her, and she grew warm and comforted. Louise led the way and they all streamed into Jim Pendle’s room.

Louise started the conversation, “Deidre tells me she has been experiencing a little of the same sleep issues I was, and while everyone is different, I thought it might be a good idea to talk to you first to see if you might be able to help her in the way you helped me.”

“I see. Do you find yourself unable to get a full night’s sleep, Deidre?”

“I haven’t had a natural sleep for a whole night in over a year. My husband is the CEO of Haze Pharmaceuticals, and the life we have been living has made for poor sleep behaviour. But it has gotten to more than that, I think the late dinners and plane trips might have upset my internal clock. Then with the new drug we have produced I started using it to get the sleep I need, and I worry it could become a dependency.”

“Okay, I understand your dilemma and I concur, the drug could make you dependent. What made you seek me out?”

“Louise tells me that you hypnotised her and it worked brilliantly.”

“Yes, well, my colleague actually does the hypnotising, but essentially that is correct. And you think it is something you would like to try?”

“We have to start somewhere, and I like the sound of hypnosis, as long as someone is here to look after my interests.” Deidre said looking toward Louise and winking.

“And such a very good suggestion it is too, Louise as chaperone, I like it. Just a sec, yes Melvin, are you free?”

Melvin picked up the phone as Jim buzzed through, eagerly awaiting the call, “You betcha, is she pretty?”

“Yes, Melvin, right away would be good, fine.” Jim put the phone down and told them Melvin was on his way. He asked Deidre if she had ever been hypnotised before and she told him no. He asked if she was nervous, and she replied that she was a little apprehensive, but only because it was a new experience. Then Melvin Masterson entered with a little knock, and virtually repeated the jaw and eyeball routine Jim produced earlier.

“Good afternoon Melvin. This is Deidre Sommers, and of course you know our Louise. Deidre has come specifically wanting you to hypnotise her, just like Louise it seems, she would like a better quality of sleep.”

Melvin offered his hand to Deidre, and she enthusiastically shook it, strength and forthrightness she had learned from Mike. Melvin felt a stirring in his loins, and he shook Louise’s hand as well. “I’m so pleased to meet you,” he said, looking back to Deidre.

“Likewise, I’m sure.” Deidre returned.

Jim Pendle formally put the case, bringing everyone on to the same page, “Deidre explained that she has disturbed her sleep patterns through her active lifestyle with her husband, Mike Sommers, the CEO of Haze Pharmaceuticals. Louise suggested to Deidre that hypnosis had worked marvellously for her, and Deidre would like you to hypnotise her to see if it will benefit her as well. Does that sound like the case Deidre?”

“That sums it up perfectly. I want Louise to accompany me to look after my interests, I’ve never been hypnotised before, and I don’t want to be seen running around clucking like a chicken, thank you very much.”

The doctors both laughed heartily, as if they would do anything like that! Melvin offered his encouragement, “Louise is most welcome as your chaperone, and we are pleased to see her again so soon. She is well experienced in our methods, and so I am sure she will be comfortable in watching as your session unfolds. I would like to take a moment to discuss your impressions of hypnosis in order to better suit your specific expectations. Have you ever been hypnotised before?”

“No, it’s never come up.”

“Have you ever seen anyone hypnotised, stage or clinical in person?”

“I went to a show once with Mike, a goofy guy was showing a spinning disc to the audience, and mumbling sleep. Weirdly, Mike told me I was hypnotised that evening, but I don’t know why he did, it was just silly. I remember there were some women he got to undress, so I guess they must have been hypnotised.”

“Watching a spinning disc, was it perhaps a spiral on the disc?”

“Yes, now you come to mention it, it was a spiral. It made my eyes feel odd as I recall, but I wasn’t hypnotised.”

“Would you be okay if I used a spiral to hypnotise you today?”

“Of course, whatever you think is effective is alright with me.”

“Then let me explain how I will go about it.” Melvin was setting his metronome up on the mantel behind himself as Jim was popping himself into the chair off to one side, and Melvin opened the doors to the dart board just above the metronome only to reveal that it wasn’t a dart board after all, but there was a sizeable striking black and white spiral inside. “In a moment I will start the equipment and ask you to watch the spiral turn as you listen to the metronome tick. The operation of both pieces of equipment will naturally align your thought patterns with the level of consciousness that produces sleep. As you listen to my voice your sleep will modify to the hypnotic state, and I can guide you and instruct you in reconnecting with your inner mind, and reset your inner clock, if you like.”

“Very good, I like the sound of that.” Deidre said as she was finding somewhere convenient to store her handbag. As Jim was offering to take both of their bags Louise was asking,

“Will I be okay here, or should I get out of the way?”

“We will ask Deidre, would you like Louise to be close to provide a greater level of comfort and support?” Melvin asked slyly.

“Of course, the closer the better.” Deidre responded, job done.

Melvin continued, “Being close up will be helpful, but it is important that you remain calm and still, so as not to interrupt the induction. As you are familiar with the induction I will not need to describe the precautions, suffice to say that you must pay attention to what I am saying, so you can remain alert as your eyes get tired and sleepy, and you can work out when to make the effort not to… slip into relaxation… as I hypnotise Deidre you will want to go to sleep… so listen carefully for the cues… when your eyelids get heavy… just resist… listen to my voice… and try to resist.”

Both women were snuggling back in the comfy chairs, alongside each other and both facing the hypnotic spiral, and then Melvin released the armature of the metronome and switched the spiral on. As the spiral began turning it glowed intensely, and Jim was lowering the room lighting to dim, and Deidre was a little excited as she paid attention to the fascinating spiral. Very fascinating, in fact, Deidre could not possibly look away from it, round and round it spun, and Deidre found her eyes inexorably drawn to the centre of it. The ticking of the metronome was strangely focussing her mind as well, and the spiral became so incredibly intense. Louise had nowhere else to look, and though she thought it important to stay awake, her eyes too had focussed on the brightly lit and slowly revolving disc as the metronome made her mind slowly switch off.

“That’s right… please allow the spiral to capture your gaze… listen to my voice and watch only the spiral… the gentle cadence of the metronome is ticking in the background and it helps you to relax… watch the spiral… hear the ticking… listen to my voice… my voice… my voice relaxes you… my voice soothes you… listen to my words… they are important… my words… relaxing you… soothing you… drawing you in… like the spiral… drawing you in… deeper and deeper… into the centre of the spiral… deeper and deeper down… into the centre of the spiral… let yourself relax… breathe slowly and deeply… so deeply… and evenly… and relax… listen to the sound of my voice…”

Both women were staring at the spiral, but Louise was miles away, the metronome was ticking away her will, and she was falling asleep fast. For a brief spell she was very slowly lowering her eyelids, and then struggling them open again, seductively losing control of them again, then fighting to recover her gaze, but the spiral made her eyes incredibly tired, and the ticking of the metronome was programmed into her subconscious mind to make her hypnotised, and she was going under. Deidre felt supremely relaxed, and Melvin’s voice tugged at her inner mind’s entry for Andrew’s hypnotic voice, and that ephemeral distant goofy hypnotist and his hand held spiral were adding unremembered urgings to the induction, making her mind putty. Melvin could hardly believe his luck. He knew Louise would be a cinch, but Deidre was spectacular as she slipped under his control.

“My voice is so important to you now… give up control… let me guide you… hear my words… that I might instruct you… sleep now… go deeply to sleep now… deeper and deeper down into sleep.” Melvin watched carefully for any signs of resistance, and he was delighted to see Deidre’s eyelids fall agonisingly slowly like a drawbridge, after noting the wide dilation of her pupils. She may not have remembered it, but she has definitely been hypnotised before.

“As you continue to go deeper to sleep… you must follow my instructions… let me have control of your mind… so that I can make your life a better place to live… go deeper to sleep… and let me guide you… your eyes have closed… and they are very tired… they are very heavy… so heavy that you simply cannot open them any more… my voice has made you sleep… and you can’t resist… you cannot open your eyes… not even when you try… and you must try… try to open your eyes… but you will fail… you will realise that my voice compels you… my voice controls you… and it will make you pleased… make you happy… going deeper under my influence will make you very sexually aroused… you cannot open your eyes… try now… try to open your eyes… I control you now… you will fail… try harder… go deeper to sleep… sleep… a very deep hypnotic sleep… accept my words… accept my will… go deeper now… sleep.”

Deidre had lost her awareness, Louise was long gone, both were now very deeply hypnotised. Jim was surreptitiously working his cock in his trousers, Melvin was tenting his trousers, he would take the time necessary to ensure compliance, but how fucking good was this. He could see Deidre squirming, she was obviously aroused. Melvin had a flash of curiosity, wondering if Mr bloody Drowse had something to do with this. How incredibly brilliant, now to the deepening, then to the fun. “At the count of three you will open your eyes… it will be very hard to do… but you will do it… struggling intently then opening your eyes to look at the spiral again… the spiral is one hundred times more powerful now… and your heavy eyelids will be no match for it… and as you watch the spiral again… your eyes will simply close again… even though you try to resist with all your might… my spiral and my voice are too powerful for you… and you will sleep a thousand times deeper… 1… 2… 3… try to open your eyes now… listen to the metronome… look at the hypnotic spiral… you are weak… you are drowsy… you are tired… you are unable to resist me… I am a skilled hypnotist… and you must obey… you are falling under my power… sleep now.”

Louise and Deidre had fought with intensity and internal strength to prise their heavy eyelids open, only to find their gaze once again fixed on the irresistible spiral. The incessant ticking of the metronome made the effort even more difficult as they attempted to look at the spiral, and his words grew more powerful in their minds, more dominant to their wills, and they felt the heavenly submission of hypnotic sleep force their eyes closed again, making them sink down to the familiar depths of Andrew’s programmed trances.

“You are asleep now… and you are totally controlled by my voice… you will listen to Jim and myself as we give you instructions and commands to help improve your life… your joy… your pleasures… open your eyes now and go deeper to sleep.”

This time their eyelids flicked open, and they sat and stared to the distance with widely dilated pupils, and a languorous torpor illustrating their depth of trance. Melvin looked toward Jim and asked him which he would like, caring little which of the two received his cock, as long as he got to see them both. Jim stood up and advanced on Deidre, squatting in front of her and looking into her sightless eyes. Something about her overall magnificence was a little too much for Jim, so he decided to engage Louise again. Melvin smiled widely, he hoped he was up to this task, but he was determined to find out.

“Listen to the therapy now Louise… I am going to talk to Deidre… and you will hear everything… Deidre… can you please tell me about the last really wonderful sleep you enjoyed?”

“Just after Andrew Drowse started to work with us… about a year ago… we had a celebration to mark the new section, splitting the research work from active trials… Andrew was appointed and after the dinner I was happy, and I slept so well I felt like a child when I woke up.”

“So what made the sleep so good… can you remember?... think about sex Deidre… and how long did you sleep?”

“All night… about eight and a half hours… I had nothing that needed to be done the next day… I think that helped… no pressure.” Deidre was tingling.

“Of course… and you have been under pressure ever since?... lubricating pussy… always somewhere you need to be?”

“That’s right… I love Mike so much… I must make a good impression to people we meet.” Louise was tingling too, both pussies grew moist.

“Bypassing the tingling in your clitoris… you mentioned travel… do you have to make early or late flights?”

“All the time, that’s the worst… can’t get good sleep on a plane.”

“It’s easy to imagine a penis stiffening in response to your womanly charms… after you fly don’t you have time to recover?”

“There is always another meeting, dinner, opening or presentation to attend, and I don’t seem to prioritise very well.” Yearning made its presence felt in both women.

“Okay, given that this twitching penis will soon be thrusting wildly into the depths of your willing pussy… would you feel more in control if I showed you how to descend into useful sleep for small periods of time?”

“That would be great, would it help in the long run?”

“I’m perfectly sure that… with your orgasm approaching and your arousal peaking… every moment of deep sleep will add to the bank… as long as you average eight hours of sleep a day over, say, a weekly cycle, the effect will be similar to deep sleep every night.”

Deidre was involuntarily grinding her hips… both women were engaged on parallel tracks… intellectually processing the therapy… and imagining a sexual encounter at the same time… naughty Melvin pressed on.

“So if you wish it… as you hover on the brink of the most passionate orgasm you have ever experienced… I can make it happen.”

“Oh doctor… that sounds just wonderful.” Her voice trembled, and Louise was softly moaning.

“Here… let me help you… that’s it… just part your beautiful legs a little further… you will soon orgasm delightfully… but first… as I softly rub your pussy… go deeper under my control… deeper… deeper… deeper… and obey.” Melvin was intoning his instructions as he slid his fingers up and down on her slippery snatch, and Jim settled alongside Louise and gently tickled her thighs, causing her to part her legs too, then he followed suit. Both women were going deeper under Melvin’s influence as the excruciating pleasure cemented his bliss.

“You are so very close to cumming now… but not quite there… more and more excited… but so close to orgasm… just not able to cum quite yet… you need my cock thrusting in your delicious pussy… thrusting in and out… deeper and deeper… searing your brain… unleashing your juices… firing your climax… get up and remove your knickers… quickly… you cannot wait… faster… you need me… urgently… my cock… deep pleasure… obey.”

Deidre was groaning uncontrollably, Louise was fired with lust, both women were out of their knickers and Louise dropped over Jim’s erect tool as he sat on the chair, face to face, with Jim at the front end of the cushion to give Louise room for her knees. Melvin helped Deidre onto the examining table and climbed aboard, inserting his cock missionary style, and the thrusting commenced. “Helpless hypnotic slaves have the world’s most fantastic orgasms… orgasm now… orgasm now… helpless slave… orgasm now.” Melvin shouted over the cacophony of grunting and groaning and slapping skin. Orgasmic throttling, bodies tightly entwined, passionate humping wringing the last ripple of tingling from the act, then the slow down and the rest.

“Now Deidre… you feel exhausted… the hormones have saturated your brain… the longing for a natural sleep is overwhelming your brain… after a while… I will awaken you… the feeling of being hypnotised by me will be the most pleasurable feeling you have ever experienced… you will want it again… more and more… you will want it more than anything… to be hypnotised by me… over and over… sex… passion… hypnosis… Melvin… say it.”

“I want to be hypnotised by you… sex… passion… hypnosis… Melvin… yes Melvin… I want it.” Both women spoke and more or less uttered the same mantra, Jim and Melvin both felt their weapons rearming (swelling), but this was enough for now.

“Let me have access to your deep mind Deidre… listen and obey… from now on… every time you want to restore your deep energy it is simply a matter of engaging this deep inner mind… this state of mind can elicit your sleep response… and when you want it… just find a place you will be undisturbed… relax… think deeply… and give yourself a time frame… and then let go… waking up at the time set… is that clear, Deidre?”

“Yes Melvin… that is wonderful… access the deep inner mind and let go.”

“Now Deidre… you feel magnificent… you feel satiated… you feel on top of the world… and your deep inner mind knows that is because you have been here with Jim and me… and we were naughty… such incredible pleasure… being naughty with us… and you simply can’t get enough of this… so you don’t have to… your sex life with your husband will be better and better… and you owe it to visiting us… so you will do it again… and again… and again… you will make another appointment… you will invent a new reason to be here… but you will come… is that clear, Deidre?

“Yes Melvin… make another appointment… I will come back again.”

“Louise… you have become addicted to our therapy… you heard every word I spoke to Deidre… and although it is impossible to remember exactly what I said… it was fantastic… you know it was fantastic… you don’t remember that you fell into my hypnotic power again… but you love it… it thrills you… you will always believe you have a strong resistance to my powerful hypnotic dominance… but you will actually fall easily under my hypnotic influence every time you see me hypnotise someone… you will be a dedicated chaperone to anyone who desires to be hypnotised by me… you will tell your girlfriends… you will recommend me to as many of your beautiful colleagues as it is possible to reach… you will promise to be alert and look after them… but you will always find… being under my power… makes you want sex so badly… you will do anything for me… is that clear Louise?”

“Yes Melvin… I love being naughty with you and Jim.”

Jim made sure they were all neat and tidy ready for the awakening, and Melvin organised himself to bring them out of it.

“Listen to my voice Deidre and Louise… this is important… at the count of five you will awaken… Louise… you will simply turn to me and acknowledge the amazing therapy you have just witnessed… you watched me put Deidre under… heard the therapy… and now I am waking her up… you remember nothing else… Deidre… you felt a swooning sexual pleasure as you went under… you do not need to tell me about it… you will be a little coy about your arousal… but your mind will live for the opportunity to have it again… you will not remember anything that has happened since your eyelids began to close… but you will feel amazing… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. There we go Deidre, wide awake and feeling fabulous.

And she was, electrified and humming pleasantly all over, and the sexual joys, but she didn’t want the doctor to know about that. “Wow, I don’t even care about the sleep, you can do that to me anytime you like. I feel great.”

“Can you remember all of it?” Melvin asked.

Deidre looked up and then left to right, then she said, “No, you wicked man, you knew I wouldn’t, didn’t you?”

“It is often the case, a good hypnotic subject often experiences spontaneous amnesia for the trance. Some say it is to preserve the integrity of the subconscious process, good quality instructions need to be stored securely, and not disturbed.”

“I think that makes perfect sense,” Louise commented. “She really was a very good subject, wasn’t she?”

“So what was the last thing that you can remember?” Melvin enquired.

“Yes, that incredible feeling of submission as my eyes closed. Lucky I had Louise here to make sure nothing could go wrong, I went so deep you could have done almost anything and I wouldn’t know about it.” Deidre had a wry smile curving her luscious lips, and Louise took her hand and squeezed amiably.

“I told you I would look after you.” Louise beamed.

As Jim foraged for their handbags the women were standing up, Louise noticing Jim’s returning erection as she rose, but coyly turning away and keeping it to herself. “C’mon then besty, I’m going to shout you a meal. Thank you sincerely Doctors, I might try that technique this evening, before waking the sleeping bear.”