The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

By Redsliver

Chapter 21

* * *

I left work basically high. All of the Nisha, Lidie, and Jess I could handle made my shifts quite worth coming to. We were almost discreet. We were affectionate but I didn’t leave the credit union with Jess on one arm and Lidie and Nisha on the other. Though, I was thinking about it as I floated out the back doors.

Jess was waiting for me. She stood by the door to her car. She made eye contact immediately, but took an extra moment to catch up to my smile. Lidie honked her horn and waved from her window. She had to go home to the rugrat. I waved and headed over to Jess.

“You ready?”

“I’m ready whenever you want me,” she explained.

“Wait up!” Nisha jogged across the parking lot and dove into the backseat of Jess’s car.

“Oh,” Jess frowned. “Can we go out for dinner?” She asked with a sincere look to me. “I wanna—I wanna know what our future is?”

“We’re not thinking about the future,” I said, and brushed her jaw. “Let’s go get dinner.”

“The Princess Margaret?” Jess asked, fatalistically. I frowned at her.

“Where would you like to go?”

“I’d like to cook for you,” she said. She stood straighter, squared her shoulders. I ogled at her breasts lifting up her blouse.

“Sold!”

“But… Nisha… We can just go to the pub and—”

“She’s cooking for us.” I climbed in the passenger side and beamed over my shoulder to Nisha.

“Really?” Nisha said, gleefully. She lunged forward and held Jess’s seat while Jess got in the vehicle. “That sounds awesome!”

“Right,” Jess agreed. She pulled into gear and we headed to the north end where she lived.

Nisha and I dove right into reliving our exploits. She gave great head.

“Of course she does.” Jess was quite monotone when she added to our conversation. It was frustrating. Sex was fun, have fun! Right? I shook my head.

“Adelaide and Celeste are texting me,” I said. “But, we can go to the pub after dinner.”

“We’re already in the car and it’s not going to be the meal I wanted to cook for you.” Jess frowned. “Besides, I’m an OK cook, not like Lidie or—”

“Practice makes perfect, right?” I smiled. “So I’ll be your guinea pig through a few meals. Plus we got Nisha to comment.”

“Right... Nisha...” Jess said.

“She, uh, wanted some one-on-one time,” Nisha said to me.

“Well, I’ve got too many girls to make one-on-one time every day,” I said, leaning back over my shoulder to Nisha.

“I know that,” Nisha said. “But I mean, aren’t Jess and Adelaide special.”

And Talsy. Was my immediate thought. Then my brain ran off. There was Raylea and Sherry. Things were going amazing with Lidie. Nisha was proving to be a worthwhile get now that she was looking forward to fucking me in a bed and not in her HR office…

I mean as my HR rep. We were going to fuck in her office the moment her superior missed a day or took vacation. I grinned, turned to Jess. She flicked her eyes to me but kept her studious attention on the road. I stroked her long black hair. She smiled, lightly.

“It’s not because I don’t care,” I said. “It’s just resources.”

“OK,” she said with a deep breath. “Well, it’s ground beef I have thawed out. So I can do a goulash, or a meatloaf. I guess I could do burgers, maybe, but I don’t have a barbecue. Do you mind if they’re pan-fried?”

“What’s your favorite?” I asked.

“I’m pretty sure I can do best with the goulash. It’s my dad’s recipe. He’s the one who showed me around the kitchen and everything. The only thing my mom could do in the kitchen was call for delivery. So yeah, goulash.” She lost confidence as she rambled. “Will that be OK?”

Damn, definitely wasn’t what I was craving. Pan-fried hamburgers are OK, but they really should be barbecued or at least grilled… Least of three evils then. “The meatloaf sounds good. Meatloaf’s fine.”

“Of course,” Jess replied.

“Do you have vegetarian options?” Nisha asked with a smile.

“No.” Jess declared, clearly. I smiled at that. I squeezed her knee and we headed on to her place.

* * *

I was fucking Nisha over the arm of Jess’s couch. The little green haired minx was playing up the screaming and “Oh god!”’s , so I amplified my own grunting and “Fuck yeah!”’s. She had her left knee up on the arm and right tiptoes barely reached the bland blue carpet. She clawed the back of the couch with a gnarled fist of nails. I held her other arm by the elbow and her hair flew around.

All of the exertion and sweat were catching up with us. In the sterile office, it had been noticeable. In the sweet-smelling apartment of Jessamine, we were rancid.

Nisha’s face and mine were red. Her ass was pinked from the way we collided. Her skin was otherwise a light tan. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes. I only breathed a third as much as I should. I bobbed my head.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming! Hell yeah!” Nisha was going off like a wet rocket. I felt godly again. Making a girl cum is the most empowering feeling I ever had. And I had a whole harem of—

“Fuck!” I barked. “Shit! Yeah!”

On the momentum of my overplayed excitement, I started matching Nisha in my exclamations. I almost thought the knock on the door was the corner of the couch rapping against the wall.

“Can you guys get that? My hands are full.” Jess called over from the kitchen. “Of course you can’t… Shit…”

I was falling weak kneed over the back of Nisha. Without me pulling on her arm and forcing her up and bent over, she tumbled forward face-planting into the couch cushions. We were gasping and laughing as we looked up to see Jess peering through her spy hole.

“You called Sherry?” Jess looked hurt.

“I didn’t call anyone,” I said. “Had my hands full.”

“And his mouth for part of it!” Nisha pushed herself up and smiled goofily.

“But—”

“Hey let us in!” Sherry demanded. “He’s not being an obnoxious cummer anymore. Let us in!”

Jess’s cheeks burned in her blush. She stomped as she turned back to the door and unhooked the chain. She pulled it open and dragged Sherry in by the wrist. Raylea and Talsy smugly stepped in behind the little black girl. Sherry set down a paper liquor store bag on the coffee table, it clearly held two wine bottles. Raylea and Talsy were carrying white plastic bags.

“What is that smell?” Talsy said.

“I’m making a meatloaf and—”

“Oh my god, it smells amazing!” Talsy said. She looked around. “We brought food just in case. But homecooked sounds, like, so much better than subs.”

“Meatball for you,” Raylea said to me.

“You know me so well!” I said. Then I frowned. Raylea made me think of Felix.

“I could’ve made meatball subs.” Jess frowned and moped back to the kitchen.

“Oh my god!” Sherry leaned over me and Nisha and sniffed openly. “One of us needs to carry a Febreze bottle and spray you down all of the time.”

“If you’re going to get a shower, food will be ready then. Can someone help me in the kitchen?”

“Not it!” Sherry called. “I’m going to take these two to the shower.”

“What? But I wanted—”

I silenced Talsy with a touch to her lips. I put my hand flat at about her belly button level. “You gotta be this short to ride. That’s only Sherr and Nish.”

Nisha punched me. Off-handed. Her left hand was holding my cum inside of her pussy so she wouldn’t drip all over Jess’s carpet. I slipped my arm around Nisha and Sherry’s shoulders and headed to the bathroom.

* * *

I was nearing my limit. I spent the shower playing, fingering, tongueing, sponging, and wet-slapping various holes and cheeks. My week of harem fucking was wearing me out, and I’d never been so happy to be tired. I grinned. Sherry came with Nisha sucking on a black nipple. I kissed Sherry through her orgasm.

I slapped on some of Jess’s deodorant after we toweled off. I walked out into the beautiful smell of cooked meat, a little bit of spices, and women.

“You’re not fully dry. Can you grab a towel from the rack before you sit down and join us?” Jess asked hopefully. I smiled, twisted Nisha around, and slapped her ass.

“What is your obsession with doing that?” Nisha giggled.

“I’d get it with Jess, Adelaide, or Talsy,” Raylea gestured with her thumb. Adelaide was the apartment door “But Nisha’s got a boy’s ass.”

“It’s mostly about the squealing I think.” Sherry said. “You made enough for everyone?”

“Boys eat a lot so I used a full kilogram of beef. Splitting it three ways was easy, six ways though?” Jess looked around.

“Ha!” Raylea laughed. “5 of us,” she pointed to me and shook her head to show she was not talking about the girls, “are not going to eat like him. In fact, this’ll almost be competitive fasting.”

“Speak for yourself,” Sherry said. “I fuck best on a full stomach and I could use a bit more booty.”

“Why’re you guys here? Thanks Nish,” I said. She laid out a towel next to Jess on the couch. I sat down and stroked Jess’s cheek. She smiled. Sherry dropped herself on my lap. Raylea was on Jess’s other side. Talsy had Jess’s computer chair. The food was plated on a short coffee table.

“I usually eat at the desk in my room,” Jess said. “I’m sorry I don’t have a table.”

“Where can I sit?” Nisha asked.

“Fine. Get over here.” Talsy patted her lap. “I think I’m done.”

Talsy licked off her fork and put her half-uneaten slice of meatloaf on the table. Sherry leaned forward, slid it onto my plate, and handed me my supper.

“This is really good!” I said around the first bite. And the second. That’s when Jess finally said ‘thank you’. Talsy was right. Herself, Nisha, Raylea, and Jess only nibbled or sipped their glasses of wine. Sherry ate like it was her last meal on earth.

Confidence is sexy. I was enthralled by Sherry at that point. If it wasn’t for the meatloaf being delicious, I’d’ve been fucking Sherry straight off. Or hoping too. I wasn’t hard. I was tired. I was satisfied. I was hungry. Eating was most important.

I had two slices, the leftovers of Talsy and Jess’s as well. Oh my god it was good. She mashed potatoes to go with it. I even ate all of my vegetables. I was smirking when Nisha was voluntold to help Jess clear away the dishes. I started on my first glass of wine. Talsy fell into the seat vacated by Jess. I dumped Sherry on the redhead’s lap.

“So how’d you guys get out here?”

“Took a cab.” Raylea said.

“No, I mean. Shit, right you two have the find my phone app.” I said remembering Talsy’s hacking efforts.

“What do you mean ‘you two’?” Sherry asked.

“Talsy and Sherry,” I said. “I told you not to share it with anyone else.”

“You told me,” Talsy said. “After I had given it to Ray and Adelaide.”

“Right, and I gave it to Nisha and the MILF your banging.”

“Lidie,” Talsy supplied.

“If you’d like to fuck her Sherr, I’ll arrange that.”

“What?” She asked. “Right, MILF’s an acronym.”

“You could spell it with a Y,” Ray said, with a smile. I looked at her. “Mother you’d like to fuck.”

“Oh, yeah maybe that’d work.”

“I don’t spellcheck my outloud sentences, spazz.” Sherry rolled her eyes. “Like I was saying. Felix, Ike, that other waitress chick. Chandra.”

“Who?”

“Doctor Patel,” Sherry said. “Oh, I got another script of Cialis for you.”

“Shit,” I pinched my nose. “So I’m gonna be found by just random chicks looking for me to take them in for a fuck?”

“Isn’t that every guy’s dream?” Nisha asked as she came back out. Jess followed behind, looking deflated.

“You OK Jess.”

“You have too many girlfriends,” she said.

“Amen sister,” I agreed. “That’s why I’m keeping the number 1 and 2 girl slots tight.”

“Oh god. But you definitely don’t want sad puppy eyes redhead stalking you,” Nisha said.

“I don’t think you have sad puppy eyes,” Raylea leaned forward and looked at Nisha.

“Another redhead.”

“A real one?” Raylea asked.

“Shut up, bitch.” Talsy smiled at Raylea.

“Keep the pussy bare and I’ll never know,” I said with a smile.

Jess rubbed her crotch and frowned. “That’s what you like?”

“I like you girls,” I said, lightening their faces. “But, yeah, you might want to make sure you look your best if you’re gonna keep slinging me more pussy.”

“I would never!” Jess shook her head.

“Well, I mean, never say never,” Sherry said. “We should probably get him a lawyer. Us an obstetrician.”

“Not any time soon,” I declared.

“Than perhaps a whole abortion clinic?” Raylea suggested. Sherry rolled her eyes. Nisha nodded. Talsy gave me a baleful look. Jess muttered “Of course.”

“OK,” I said, putting down my empty glass. The two bottles were empty. “How’s, uh, Felix, Raylea?”

“He’s pissed at you,” Raylea shrugged. “An apology and an act of contrition and he’ll get over it. New sex, new territory. We haven’t really ironed out yours and his feelings.”

“I feel like you’re mine,” I said, strongly. Sherry reached down and squeezed my knee.

“Yeah?” Raylea said. “I mean, right now I’m kinda dependent some on Felix to make rent and my third of the bills.”

“What about your job?”

“Part time grocery store clerk? Sharing an apartment with a full time teacher and a pharmacist? Yeah, I’m not keeping up as well. It’s not like he’s giving me a lot. But it’s about $200 a month. Plus, I think it makes him feel good about himself.”

“I could—” I looked at Sherry and Talsy. They were predicting what I was thinking. Just, change the balance. An extra 150 for Sherry and 50 for Talsy. Easy, peasy.

Fuck...

Felix was my best friend. Years of being a friend. And yeah, I did not want to share pussy with him. I did not like sharing girls I cared about. Even if… Even though Raylea was always Felix’s girlfriend to me.

“I don’t know how to handle this,” I said.

“Neither do any of us,” Talsy said. “We do our best.”

“Which is mostly just good to great sex,” Sherry said.

“I haven’t had only good sex yet,” Nisha bragged.

“You don’t need to butter me up,” I said. “Fuck.”

“Well what do you want? You want to deal with me and Felix after we break up?” Raylea said. “I’m going to be a fucking wreck. Felix is supposed to be my future. Plus, he likes me being sexual, adventurous, and a bit whorish. What are you losing?”

“I’m losing—” I didn’t know what. I just felt morally wrong not to steal her all the way. That was stupid. Right?

“Look, you gotta bit of stage fright,” Raylea said. “You don’t like him watching. You’re not focusing enough on me. Felix has always wanted to see me with a woman.”

“Me and you—”

“I faked the hell out of it for you,” Raylea interrupted Sherry. Sherry was shocked.

“Yeah, but I don’t have any reason to share Sherry,” I said. “That’s why it was just me and you and him.”

“Well, why can’t we make that work?” Raylea said.

“You don’t like the redhead,” Nisha said. “But she’s still pretty hot.”

“Yeah,” I said.

“What about Shawna? The doctor chick?”

“Yeah, no, he won’t want to share her,” Sherry shook her head.

“I don’t even want to meet her.”

“You don’t have to,” Talsy suggested. “We get a couple satellite sluts. Number 4 girls? 5? 100? Whatever the number is. We give them bread crumbs and whore them off to Felix and anyone else you need to buy favors from.”

“Why would they do that?”

“Jess,” Nisha decided to answer my question with a demonstration. We all turned to the bankers standing at the edge of our conversation. “You’re pretty much a good girl.”

“It’s not an insult, Nisha,” Jess combatted.

“Sh… It isn’t though.” I stopped Jess and agreed with her, putting Nisha back into the spotlight.

“Yeah, she’s a good girl. I think you’re the only guy who she’s slept with that she’s dated for less than six months.”

“Fewer,” Jess corrected, but agreed.

“Right?” Nisha rolled her eyes. “If we wouldn’t let you see him again until you sucked a hundred strangers cocks—”

“That’s not gonna happen,” I declared.

“I know,” Jess said. “So I can’t really answer it honestly.”

“Fair enough,” Raylea agreed. “Nisha shut up, you’re going about this wrong.”

“Fine!” Nisha shook her head and rolled her eyes.

“Talsy recruited children into potential hacking crimes to get closer to you. Sherry broke the law falsifying prescriptions to make sure you could have better sex.”

“And enslaved a doctor,” Talsy said, in addendum.

“A good one, who would never have fudged a script for you if she didn’t see the dick pic,” Sherry grinned. “Man, it’s a great picture.”

“I totally thought it was going to ruin my life,” I laughed.

“Yeah, instead you’re flooded with women,” Nisha said.

“Right?” Raylea said. “Listen, I’ll go with what you want. I want to. I might be compelled to. But I know you and Felix and Ike love each other. There’s no fucking way what you want is to lose them.”

“So what?” I asked.

“I do what I do best,” Raylea grinned. “Let me play matchmaker, smooth things out, we can bring this all together.”

“It’s not a bad idea,” Talsy said.

“No, it’s not,” I agreed. Though it still felt like a bad idea. “Fine, anyone have Philia’s number? Let’s see how this goes.”

“We’re doing it now?” Talsy asked.

“Yeah, call Felix,” I said. “Let’s all meet up at The Princess Margaret Pub.”

* * *