The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to Geo and Mike the Fable for beta reading, and special thanks to Bad Penny for suggesting the ending.

Diary of a Perfectly Normal Girl

Joan knew she should not read her daughter’s diary, but she couldn’t resist. Bobbi was always gone from the house these days, and when Joan did get to talk to her, she was lucky to elicit more than a monosyllabic response. Granted, Bobbi was at that age, and it was perfectly normal, but still, Joan wanted to know more about her daughter’s life. And there, laying before her, was the slim volume that promised to have all the intimate details. Bobbi had headed off to the mall with her friends Janey and Tara, and Joan knew the girl would probably not be back until the wee hours of the morning.

Giving in to temptation, Joan put down the handle of her vacuum and picked up the journal. It smelled vaguely of perfume. She sat on the side of Bobbi’s unmade bed and picked a page at random.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was so fucking HOT I could not believe it. Paul took me to a movie but the previews weren’t even over before we were making out like crazy without even looking at the screen. Soon he was fingering me and I must have cum like 6 times right there in the theater! I could barely keep from moaning and screaming right there in a room full of people. When everybody started leaving we went out to his car and tore each other’s clothes off. Oh my God, I’m so wet just thinking about it. Well, you know what I have to do about that now, right, diary?

Bobbi

The ‘i’ in the signature was dotted with a heart. Words and phrases here and there were marked with pink highlighter.

Joan had felt the blood drain from her face, reading the entry. She swallowed now, her mouth dry. A part of her had long suspected that Bobbi was sexually active, but this confirmation came as a shock. Further, she would never have expected such shameless behavior from the girl. Joan had met Paul when Bobbi dated him, and he had seemed like a nice enough boy at the time. Feeling light-headed, Joan flipped forward a few pages.

Dear Diary,

Okay, check this out! I went to hang out at the mall and made friends with this girl Tara who has just the coolest clothes and stuff and she totally knows how to get stuff discounted and she invited me to her slumber party this weekend. That is so COOL. Plus, when we were in the food court we spotted these super-cute guys that I would have been way scared to even talk to normally, but Tara just goes over to their table and talks to them a minute and guess what? They come sit with us. Before I know it, the four of us are out in Tara’s car, her and her boy in the front, me and my boy in the back. It was extra delicious doing it right next to another couple. I swear, my panties are gonna be totally soaked all day tomorrow in school whenever I think about it. Guess I’m not gonna get much studying done. Oh well. I cannot wait for Tara’s party.

Bobbi

Joan’s heart pounded. This was crazy. How could Bobbi do that with a boy she just met? She didn’t even bother naming him. What’s more, Joan had no idea that Tara had that kind of influence on Bobbi. Sure, she’d come across as a little vain and stuck-up, but not so... well, slutty.

Dear Diary,

I had the absolute BEST time at Tara’s house this weekend. Her mom is totally cool—always doing stuff for her, not ordering her around and bitching at her all the time like my mom. Tara’s mom even bought us those vodka things that taste just like Sprite we all got a little shwilly. It was too much fun. Tara’s got a hot tub in her back yard and everything!

After we did each other’s hair and nails and stuff a lot of the girls had passed out, but a few of us stayed up to play Truth or Dare. Well, long story short, Tara’s best friend Janey ends up totally naked, but she doesn’t seem to mind. Then Tara dared ME to make out with Janey, so I did. I gotta be honest, diary, we were making out like total dykes and I actually liked it. It was way hotter than I would have ever thought another girl could be. Can you believe that? I feel funny about it now, but at the time it’s like I didn’t even care. And when we finally passed out, Janey slept right next to me. Plus, it turns out that she goes to Polk too, so I guess I might see her on Monday. That could be weird, but I guess I’m gonna see her sometime anyway ‘cause she’s Tara’s girl.

Anyway, yeah, my head is still spinning after all that, but I think I’m gonna try and track down a little cock tonight, just to make sure I’m not a complete lez now.

Bobbi

Joan wiped the sweat from her brow. A tiny voice in the back of her mind said she should put the book down now and wait for it to sink in before alarming herself with even more revelations. She also thought about calling Tara’s mom and confronting her about giving the girls alcohol. However, she made no move to do these things. Instead her hands still clasped the volume tightly. Her eyes stayed fixed on its words, and she sat on the bed, thighs squeezed tightly together.

Dear Diary,

Met up with Janey right after school today and went over to Tara’s. She wasn’t home yet, but her mom let us in. We couldn’t wait for her, though, and just started fucking right there on her bed. God, Janey is such a hottie! Her mom brought us snacks and drinks. Finally, Tara shows up and it turns out she’s late ‘cause a teacher held her after school, but guess what? Tara says she made the teacher spend the whole time eating out her pussy! How cool is that? I wish I could be just like Tara. So anyway, then Tara changes into this sexy lingerie and pulls out a big box of toys and we spend a long time using them on each other. My favorite was this BIG dildo that vibrates and has a thing that goes over your clit. I told Tara that it sucks that I can’t even ask my mom to buy me stuff like that. She said she’d help me out with that. I can’t wait! After we all ate the dinner that Tara’s mom fixed us, she made her mom strip for us and then lick out our assholes. I am in heaven.

Bobbi

Joan felt flushed. She took rapid, shallow breaths, almost panting. It just seemed to get more and more torrid and shocking, the further she progressed. But this couldn’t all be true, could it? What kind of mother would behave like that? And every single entry seemed to be about sex, with none of the usual teenage worries about crushes, complaining about school or home life (except the occasional disparaging remark Bobbi made about her). Maybe this was not a real description of Bobbi’s life, but a collection of fantasies. Yes, that had to be it. Just her daughter’s hot sexual fantasies. Joan relaxed a little when she realized that. Less worried, she flipped to another page. This one, like the others she had read, had lots of phrases high-lighted.

Dear Diary,

I am writing this with one hand, if you know what I mean. I was at the mall today and I saw those 2 guys that me and Tara hooked up with a few weeks back. I totally would not have done this before I met that girl, but I walked right up to them and said we should go back to my place before Mom got home. The boy who hooked up with Tara before asked what about her, and I said she wasn’t around so I’d have to “fill in” for her. They looked kinda scared, but I “persuaded” them like Tara’s been teaching me, and mmmmm.... I gotta use 2 hands now. Bye!

Bobbi

Torrid as this scene was, and even though it concluded right here on the bed where she sat, it came almost as a relief to Joan. Compared with the entry she’d read right before, it seemed practically innocent. After all, what woman hadn’t dreamt of making love to two beautiful boys at once. Joan knew she certainly had. She shut her eyes a moment and pictured the scene here now, with herself in her daughter’s place.

Her eyes popped back open abruptly. She chided herself for allowing her mind to drift off like that. Compelled, she continued reading, nipples now achingly hard.

Dear Diary,

Today when we went to the mall, Tara had her mom drive us so she could buy us liquor and stuff out of the sex shop down the road for later that night. When we’re in the mall, going by the shoe store, we see this cool pair of thigh-high leather fuck-me boots and Tara just says, “Mommy, I want you to buy me those so you can lick them.” I totally LOVE that girl! Her mom is like, “Yes, darling.”

Anyway, the boots were totally hot on her and the new stuff from the sex shop was totally, TOTALLY hot last night. Janey and I got to talking to Tara about how we could get our moms to be cool like hers and she said she’d help us, so YAY!

Bobbi

Joan licked her dry lips. Here the diary went back to the realm of the truly strange. Could her sexy daughter really be fantasizing about treating Joan that way? She pictured herself kneeling at Bobbi’s feet, worshipful and submissive and aroused. Such a strange idea.

Dear Diary,

I’ve got to decide which boy I’m gonna have ask me to the prom. It is so awesome that I can do this now. Thank you, Tara! I’m thinking maybe Billy, since he is really good-looking AND has lots of money to spend on me. But I do still have a little thing for Steven. Just between you and me, Diary, I still like Paul, too, but I don’t think he could keep up with me anymore. The other thing about prom is, I introduced Darin Marshall to Tara the other day, so that he could invite her, ‘cause I want her there to help out. Pretty soon Darin and Tara and me were all going at it back at her place, and of course he invited her, so Tara let him get a blowjob from her mom, too. I like watching her ‘cause she’s still pretty, for a mom, and she really knows what she’s doing. I hope I can suck cock like that someday. I sure practice enough! Tara and Janey and me are gonna go pick out prom gowns together soon. I’m so excited!

Bobbi

Joan blinked a few times. Lifting her left hand from massaging her breast, she turned a few more pages.

Dear Diary,

Prom was the best night of my life! Seriously! Billy rented a big stretch limo with a chauffeur and champagne and everything, and picked up me and Tara and Darin and Janey and Carlos. Janey’s boobs look so scrumptious in that dress, let me tell you! I bet Carlos didn’t look her in the eye the whole time, but I can’t blame him. We got to the dance and it was kinda tame, of course, but still fun to see everybody together dressed up and stuff. Billy turns out to be a good dancer, too. Now, of course that stuck-up bitch Sheila won prom queen, and her boyfriend Johnny the quarterback was prom king. After they danced together, though, I walked up and was acting like her friend and everything and introduced her to Tara, and then said we should go to the bathroom together.

When we all got in there (with Janey), we made bitchqueen Sheila get down and eat all of us out a couple of times, then we spanked her a little before sending her back out with her hair and makeup and gown all messed up. That serves her right for how she always treated me in school. I bet Johnny had a good time tasting the three of us on Sheila’s face.

So then we went back to the motel and drank more champagne and smoked some joints that Billy brought and I fucked everybody over and over again. I can’t walk quite right now, but it was so worth it. 3 guys and 3 girls in one day is a new record for me! It was amazing. I think I’m gonna have to break that record, though, as soon as I’m not so sore and tired.

XOXO,
Bobbi

As Joan’s fingers probed the dampness of her panties, she wondered if these titillating fantasies of her daughter’s were entirely healthy. Fantasies, of course, because surely Bobbi could never really do all those wanton, shameless things. Not her daughter; not her sweet, innocent girl; not her perfect, gorgeous goddess of a child.

Joan’s fingers had started massaging her clit through the moist fabric of her underwear when she heard the footsteps in the hallway just outside.

“Mom!” Bobbi’s voice cried out, shocked. “Have you been reading my diary?”

Joan turned in panic to face the door, pulling her hand up out of her pants. Though her daughter’s tone had been angry, she saw a strange smile on the girl’s face. Standing on either side of her, also smiling, were Tara and Janey.

“That’s very naughty of you, Mommy,” Bobbi went on as Joan just stammered and flushed. “I think we need to give you a spanking.” The girl strode forward.

Joan’s mind struggled to make sense of this situation. Something seemed wrong about it. True, she should not have read Bobbi’s private diary, but still, should she let Bobbi spank her?

The ravishing girl sat beside Joan on the bed, then patted one of her lovely knees, bare beneath the hem of a sexy miniskirt. Joan lay across Bobbi’s knees, even as a little voice in her mind screamed in protest. It screamed even louder as she felt her pants and wet panties get pulled down. With the first sharp smack on her ass, though, the voice fell silent.

More slaps to her buttocks came. Joan whimpered, grateful to her daughter for the well-deserved punishment.

“Now it’s Janey’s turn,” Bobbi announced, letting her friend strike the next few blows. Tears of joy and pain welled up in Joan’s eyes.

“And now it’s Tara’s turn.” Joan yelped as the third beautiful girl struck her, harder than the other two. Her clit and nipples throbbed with every strike and she yelped and gasped. At last it was over. Joan’s ass burned for more. Bobbi stroked her hair.

“Now have you learned your lesson, Mommy?” the girl asked. Joan sniffed as she nodded.

“Good. Because now you’re gonna get to see the new toy’s that Tara’s mom bought us.” Joan’s heart raced.

Janey spoke up, “Wow, that worked perfectly! I can’t wait until we go back to my house.”

“You made sure to leave your diary out, too, right?” Tara asked her.

“Oh, yeah,” Janey replied, then kissed Tara passionately.

Joan realized that from this day forth, her life would never be the same. She slid to the floor and began kissing Bobbi’s feet in gratitude.

* * *

Epilogue

Joan’s silk teddy clung to the sheen of perspiration on her body as she scrubbed the baseboards of Mistress’ room. She had finally completed the circuit of the room on hands and knees and she stood up at last. She smoothed the flimsy garment over her sides and reflected on how right Mistress had been when She told Joan to always dress nicely like this, even when just doing chores by herself in the house. Mistress was always right.

Still, Joan could not stop her eyes from straying toward the diary that again lay out on the bed. It had been terribly naughty of her, she knew, to violate Mistress’ privacy by reading it, and she had been suitably, deliciously punished. Nevertheless, she treasured the memory of that day. Her shameful transgression had led her to her true place in life, and the perfect joy she had known since then. Thus, her guilt could not be divorced from her ecstasy. Seeing the book again made her wish she could relive the experience.

With great effort, Joan had kept her hand away from her pussy while Mistress was away, as she had been told. But now she had no will-power remaining to keep herself from taking one little peek in the book. She knew she would be punished, but it was worth it.

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe how great things turned out! My life is better than I ever dreamed! Thanks for your help with that! After we broke mom in, we went over to Janey’s place and did the same for her mom. She has even bigger tits than her daughter, and can lick pussy like a natural, even though she never tasted a cunt before Janey’s.

So anyway, Tara’s been having her mom give lessons to my mom and Janey’s, and I can see the results. Mom’s been getting better and better. So much nicer now that she’s not all bossy and uptight. She’s still not doing everything I say though, but sometimes it can be fun when she puts up a fight. I get to spank her, or squeeze her nipples, or whatever. Not that I can’t do that anyway, but it’s kinda more fun when she’s done something, you know?

Claire comes home from college next week. She sure is in for a surprise! I think she’s gonna be a little shocked at the new arrangements here, but I think she can be persuaded to like them, if you know what I mean. Ha Ha. Mmmmm, I’m so turned on, thinking about it. Gonna have to have Mom do something about that!

Bobbi

Joan moaned. She had certainly benefited from the tutelage of Tara’s mother Carla, and she was glad it showed. She had been working really hard, too, to get the house ready for her older daughter’s homecoming. Though she wasn’t sure just what Mistress planned for Claire, she was happy waiting to find out until Mistress wanted her to. And she was happy that Mistress could enjoy punishing her for this latest act of naughtiness. She just hoped that Mistress would come in to catch her soon.