The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dialogue

“Andre, how are you doing today?”

“I’m doing fine doctor. How are you?”

“Well, I’m doing alright, but then again, we’re not here to talk about me. How is your job?”

“Work’s alright. Nothing much new. I’m still ‘feeling out’ my new boss. She seems pretty cool so far. Though....”

“Yes?”

“She can be a little pushy, but I guess that’s just her style.”

“Does it bother you when she is ‘pushy’?”

“A little, but she is my boss, so I guess its her job to tell me what to do. I’m just not thrilled with the way she does it. There are certain ways she could ask, um, maybe a little more politely. Its not really a big deal.”

“Do you get along with her?”

“Yeah, we get along pretty well so far. We’ve talked about movies we’ve seen, other jobs we’ve had. She’s also very attractive, and I’ve been pretty good about not letting that distract me too.”

“That’s always a good thing. How are you handling stress at the office?”

“I’m getting back to the gym, and you suggested that I cut back on coffee. I’m still working on that.”

“Do you feel its helping?”

“I can’t really tell yet. But I’ve only been at it a little while. But I don’t think I’m on the fast track for Paxl either.”

“Ha, cute. No, I don’t think you need any anxiety relieving prescriptions either. We’re doing pretty good here just talking. Is there anything else of note at the office?”

“Nah. The guys are all still cool. We went to a ball game the other night, and got together for poker the night before. It’s pretty cool working with such a fun group. We’re planning a man’s-man outing next weekend. Weekend warriors and all, we are going to play paintball. Mike’s getting pretty into it. He bought his own gun and some camo gear. The rest of us are happy to just rent the crap they have there.”

“That sound like fun Andre. How does Dani feel about all this male bonding?”

“She’s pretty cool with it. She has to work most of these days anyway, so I use to time to hang out with the guys.”

“Did you get to talk to her about what was bothering you?”

“I tried, she didn’t really want to talk about it.”

“Try to put into words again what the problem is.”

“Well, she works a lot and also doesn’t know the area well. So whenever we do anything, anything at all, I have to make all the decisions. I’m pretty much in charge of our apartment, and take care of all the day to day stuff. Sometimes it feels like she floats through life while I direct it. I don’t mind making some decisions, but I would like it if she’d, like, participate sometimes.”

“So it bothers you that she won’t give you feedback.”

“Yeah, that’s part of. If I say, ‘do you want to go here?’ she’ll just say ‘sure.’ I’d like if she would give me a yes or no. Or even make some suggestions herself.”

“So she should be more outgoing.”

“Yeah, and not just about where to go for dinner or what movie to see. It seems like our love life is a little one sided.”

“How so?”

“Well she seems to really like having sex, but she won’t initiate it. If I want to have sex, I have to come on to her.”

“And you’d like it if she would initiate sex with you.”

“Yeah, its good to really feel wanted sometimes. I know she loves me, and I love her too, but it would be nice if she showed me sometimes instead of just telling me. I’d like her to be excited to have sex with me and actually show me that she wants it instead of just waiting for me to do something. I know she’s usually tired. She works long hours and has a long drive. But still...”

“You work hard too.”

“I do.”

“And you have a right to be tired sometimes as well.”

“Exactly Dr. Bright. I work hard and I’m tired sometimes too, but I still have to practically live two lives. One for me and one for her.”

“You would appreciate it if she would make decisions sometimes.”

“Yeah!”

“You’re tired of having to be in control all the time and would appreciate it if she would handle things sometimes.”

“Exactly.”

“Because you work hard and you are tired too.”

“Yeah, I’m tired too.”

“Are you tired right now? You’ve had a long day at work today, and then had to come here? That couch can be pretty comfortable.”

“Yeah, I’m a little tired now. I did have a long day today. Traffic was a bitch.”

“So when you go home today you’d rather not have to make any decisions about what to do or where to eat. You just want to relax.”

“Relax, yeah.”

“You’d like it if you could relax and just let her make the decisions for a change.”

“I would.”

“She should make the decisions for a change and just let you relax. You’re pretty tired too. You’ve worked a long day. You’re tired and you are comfortable and would really appreciate it for a change if you didn’t have to make all the decisions. You would rather someone else make the decisions for you. That would be very nice.”

“That would be very nice.”

“You would like it very much if someone else made the decisions for you right now while you are tired and just let you relax. It would be nice to relax right now.”

“Nice to relax right now.”

“Right now you would prefer it if you could just relax and not have to make any decisions. You are tired and don’t want to have to make and decisions. You want someone else to make the decisions while you relax.”

“Let someone else decide.”

“Well you are very comfortable now. You are comfortable and so relaxed. You could just rest here for a long time and not have to make any decisions. Just rest and not have to think. You don’t have to think. You can just relax. Relaxing would be nice right now.”

“Nice now...”

“It feels so good to just be able to relax and not have to do anything. Not have to think or choose. To let someone else choose for you. To let someone else think for you. It feels so good to just relax because you are so tired. Tired from work and tired of having to choose. Just relax.”

“Mmm, feels so good to relax.”

“It does feel good to relax and let someone else make decisions for you. You don’t want to have to decide or think about anything.”

“Yes...”

“You want somebody else to decide for you. Somebody else to think for you right now. You are so relaxed and tired that it is so good to let someone else think for you right now. You want that so much.”

“Yes, so much.”

“You want me to think for you right now.”

“Think for me.”

“You are relaxing and not making any choices now. I am making decisions for you. You want me to think for you now so that you don’t have to and you can just continue to relax. It is so much easier to just listen to me. You enjoy that you can just listen to me now and not have to think at all. You just want to listen to me and not have to think at all. Just relax and listen to me, don’t think, relax and listen. Tell me what you want to do.”

“Relax and listen to you.”

“And you know that you want to listen to me and let me make decisions for you because what I say is right. What I tell you is right and you want to listen.

“You’re right.”

“Yes, and you don’t want to have to think. You’d rather listen to me and relax. This is so good since you are so relaxed and you want to listen. Listening to me feels so good. You like that I will tell you what to do. You like that someone is thinking for you. I like that I can think for you. This feels so good. Good that someone will think for you, and good that someone wants you. It feels good to be wanted.”

“Good to be wanted.”

“I want you to listen, and you want me to tell you what you do. This is what we want, what you want. And you like listening to me so much that you would truly like it if I came on to you right now too. You want me to come on to you. You want someone to come on to you so that you do not have to do all the work. Since you are so relaxed it would be so nice for someone else to do all the work. It is so arousing to know that someone wants to come on to you and that you won’t have to do anything. You are becoming aroused at the idea that someone else will do all the work. You won’t have to make any decisions, someone else will do that for you. All you have to do is enjoy the feeling of arousal and know that someone else will come on to you.”

“Come on to me”

“It would be so nice if someone would initiate sex and you wouldn’t have to do anything. You would like it if I initiated sex and you didn’t have to make any choices. Tell me you want that.”

“Yes, I’d like you to come on to me. I want you to have sex with me.”

“You are becoming aroused and you can feel yourself getting hard. You enjoy the feeling and want to be hard because you are so aroused right now. It is so good that I am making all the decisions for you and it is very arousing.”

“Mm, yes, getting hard.”

“Your dick is getting so hard and it feels so good to you. The feeling of listening to what I tell you to do feels so good. You want me to tell you what to do. How do you feel.”

“I’m hard and it feels good. I like listening to what you tell me, it’s turning me on. I want you to tell me what to do.”

“Yes, it does feel good. You are so aroused that you want to feel more. Now you will open your pants and release your erection. Ooh yes, look at that glorious erection. You are so hard and aroused. It feels so good to listen to what I tell you. Now you are going to take yourself in your hand. Take your erection in your hand and fee how hard and aroused you are. Yes, that’s very good. You enjoy that I am in control of this encounter that is making you so aroused. You want to feel more arousal. Feel more arousal now, stroke yourself. Yes, stroke your erection while you listen to me. It feels so good to stroke yourself and listen to what I tell you to do. Your strokes feel so pleasurable as you listen to what I tell you to do. Keep stroking yourself and listening. Relax and stroke, the pleasure is building up, you enjoy stroking and listening, listening and relaxing. You enjoy this.”

“Mmm, feels so good.”

“The pleasure will continue as long as you keep listening to my direction. Keep stroking yourself. Yes, that looks so enjoyable. Keep stroking and relaxing. Concentrate on the pleasure of each stroke and let each gratifying caress pull you down into greater relaxation.

“Touch yourself and fall deeper into your relaxation, deeper into my words and my commands. Your dick feels so good in your hand and you want to keep caressing yourself as you listen to my voice. Your dick gets harder and even more sensitive with every command you hear.

“I want you to stay relaxed and keep stroking yourself, and you will sit up. Even though you are sitting up, you are still very relaxed and will still enjoy stroking your hard member. Good. Up and down, running your hand up and down your shaft, feeling the pleasure, enjoying the feeling of your hand running up and down your dick. Your dick is so hard and swollen and feels so good because I told you to feel good. Keep stroking your hand up and down your dick. So good. And while you enjoy that feeling you will stand up. Good, while you are standing keep stroking yourself. Now walk over to me. Your hand on your dick feels so good, and listening to me is pleasure. Walk over to me while you still relax and stroke yourself. Now kneel down in front of me. You can see up my skirt. And as I pull up my skirt you can see farther and farther up, follow up the beautiful length of my legs. You can see that I am excited also. You wanted me to be excited to be with you. It feels good to see that someone wants you and is excited by you. Just as it feels good as you continue to stroke your dick for me. Now you want to lean down between my legs. You don’t have to think, just do what I tell you. Keep stroking yourself and lean down between my legs. You can see my sex and it is very exciting to you. You are even more aroused that you can see my pussy and you will lick it. Lean in and lick my pussy.”

“Lick your pussy.”

“Yes Andre, you enjoy being able to lick me don’t you.”

“Yes, I want to lick you.”

“And you enjoy stroking yourself while you will lick me.”

“Feels good.”

“Yes, lean in and lick my sex. Mmn, yeah like that. Lick me hard, oh yeah that feels good. Doesn’t that feel good? As you lick me, your own pleasure increases. Your hand on your dick feels better and better. Mmm. Yes that’s it, lick my clit, swirl it in your tongue and pinch it with your lips. Just like that, yeah, run your tongue slowly up my wet pussy. Mmm Oooh, yeah. Lick my slit. Press your tongue deep in the folds of my pussy and suck on my lips. Yes, just like that, twirling your tongue in my slit feels so good. Ooh you are doing such a good job Andre. Yes your tongue feels so good. And you enjoy this so much don’t you. When you lick me like this your own caress feels so much better. Better and better.

“Mm hmm.”

“That’s right. Just keep licking. Oh, now I want you to use your other hand and finger my pussy. Ooh that’s right, yeah stick your finger deep in my pussy while you use your other hand on yourself. Yeah, keep licking my slit. Finger my hot cunt while you jerk off. Ooh I am so hot, I bet you can taste my juices, it tastes so good doesn’t it. Lick it all up don’t miss any. You want to keep licking and make me cum. You want to taste my cum. Oh yeah, you are doing so good fingering my cunt, your fingers and mouth feel so fine. Ooh! I’m going to cum soon. Keep licking, you are going to make me cum soon. Yeah! And your own masturbation is feeling so good to you now. You are going to cum soon too. I want you to cum for me soon. Oh! Oh yeah, oh I’m so close, you feel so good. Yeah, yeah, oh stick another finger in my pussy and pump me hard. Yes, that is it, Oh! I’m cumming, oh Andre you are making me cum! Yes, keep licking, keep licking me! OH YES, oh, lick up all my cum, keep licking Oh! Yeah! Hmmh, you love the taste of my cum, yeah lick it all up. And now you are going to cum soon, so soon, you are going to cum! Cum for me now Andre! Cum for me! Cum with me!”

“Mmmff, Oh! Mmmm! Yessmmfff”

“Oh yes Andre, that was so good. Now lick up all my juices. You can’t leave any. And look, you came all over yourself and me. Your hot cum splashed all over both of us. Let me see, yes, mmm, that’s tastes good. And you did such a good job licking my pussy, you can stop now. You liked that didn’t you Andre?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“And you liked being able to cum.”

“Yes ma’am, you made me feel so good.”

“But you’ve made a mess now. We should do something about this. You have your cum all over yourself. You will have to take your clothes off. Stand up and take your clothes off for me Andre.”

“Ok, I’ll strip for you ma’am.”

“Yes, look at you. You’re taking those messy cum stained clothes off. But you got some on me too. Now you’ll have to take my clothes off as well.”

“I’ll take your clothes off too.”

“Good. Yes. Now we are both clean. You’ve taken off our clothes. We are both naked. Look at me naked here with you. You enjoy looking at me like this. The sight of my naked body is very arousing to you. You are still aroused and enjoy looking at my naked body. Tell me how you feel.”

“I’m getting horny again. You’re very sexy. Your tits are nice and big, and they stick straight out. Your nipples are large and hard, mmm hard. I’m getting hard again. And your pussy, your pussy looks soo good. Yes, so good.”

“Yes Andre, my pussy looks so good to you. And you are getting so hard looking at me. So hard and horny that you want to have sex with me.”

“Yes ma’am, I want to have sex with you.”

“You want to fuck me now Andre don’t you.”

“Yes ma’am, I want to fuck you.”

“Come here and lick my nipples. Lick my nipples and play with my tits. I bet this feels fantastic to you. You love being able to touch my sexy body. And you are getting so hard again. You are doing so well listening to me. And you are getting so aroused again. You’re doing so well Andre.”

“Thank you ma’am. You feel so good. Your tits are so big.”

“You like my tits. You like my tits and you love my pussy. You’re doing so well Andre, listening so well. It must feel so good to not have to think. Just listen and obey. Now I’m turning around and I want to you keep playing with my big tits. Start kissing my neck and back. You want to turn me on now too. Yes, just like that. I can feel your big hard dick pressing on me. You want desperately to stick that dick into my hot pussy now don’t you. You want to fuck me now don’t you.”

“Yes, I’m so hard for you ma’am. I want you now.”

“Take me. Take me from behind like this and stick your hard dick all the way into me. Oooo, ... Oh! Yes! Ohhmmm, yeah, slowly. Deep and slow to begin. Oooh, you fill me up. You feel exquisite, and I bet you love the feeling of my hot pussy lips on your shaft. That’s it, nice and slow and deep. Keep fucking me like that. Oooh yeah, you can keep playing with my tits just like that. Very good Andre, oh the way you play with my nipples is wonderful. Use your other hand and reach down to my clit. Play with my clit while you fuck me. And you like it when I reach down and play with your balls while you fuck me slow, don’t you.”

“Oh yes ma’am. Your hands and your pussy feel so good, you are going to make me cum again.”

“No I’m not Andre. You love the feeling of fucking me, but you are not going to cum again soon. You are enjoying the feeling of my pussy on your dick, but this is not going to make you cum. Now I want you to pick up your pace a little. Fuck me harder, faster. Yes, you’re picking up your tempo, faster and faster. OH Yeah! Oh, yes, bang me like that. Oh you are fantastic. Oh yes, like that. Oh and keep playing with my clit, gentle on the clit, oh but keep fucking me hard like that. Oh you are going to make me cum again soon. Just keep fucking me hard like -oh- that -yes- mmm. Oh, so close, and you are going to cum soon too. You are allowed to cum soon, but not yet. Oh, not yet, not yet. Oh, so close, so good, so glorious, fuck me, fuck me oh yes I’m going to cum. Going to cummm.... Oh! Yes! I’m cumming, oh I’m cumming, and you are cumming too, yes, cum with me, cum deep and hard inside me. OH YES! Fuck Yes! Oh so good. Keep going, yes keep going I’m still cumming, cumming cumming, oh yessssss. Yes yes.”

“Oh! Ohhhmmma’am, Oh I’m cumming too ma’am, you feel great and I’m cumming too.”

“Oh yes Andre, you feel so good. Ok, uh, ok, slow down, ok stop. Oh yeah. Alright Andre. You have done such a good job. And you enjoyed it so much more because you didn’t have to make any decisions. You just listened to me and I made you feel so good. You enjoyed this so much.”

“Yes ma’am. You are incredible.”

“You enjoyed this so much that you want to be able to do this again. You want me to be able to make you relax again and to be commanded by me. The next time you see me you are going to let me relax you back to this state. You will want this very much because I am tell you this is true. You want me to relax you and command you.”

“Yes, I want you to relax me and command me again.”

“Good. Now I want you to get dressed and lie back down on the couch. Clean yourself up with this towel and lie down comfortably. You are going to slowly wake up. Come back up out of your relaxation and slowly wake up. The session is over and you will not remember exactly what happened, only that you enjoyed it very much and you cannot wait to return. You will not question any of these feelings because I am telling you not to. Now wake up Andre. You are awake.”

“Oh, doctor. Um did I, um doze off? Sorry, um, but I feel great. I guess I needed a nap.”

“Don’t worry about it Andre. You had a great session. Didn’t you?”

“Yes ma’am. Um, yeah.”

“Good, I think we accomplished a lot here today. I can’t wait for our next session.”

“Our next session... Um yeah, that sounds great.”

“Go ahead and make an appointment with my receptionist, and go home and relax. You deserve it.”

“Thanks Dr. Bright, I guess I’ll see you again next week.”

“See you next week Andre. Thank you.”