The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dexter the Star Maker

One

Todd and Melanie were leaving the club and headed for their car. It was three in the morning, and there weren’t many cars left. Theirs was parked all the way in a back, poorly lit corner of the lot. Todd had consumed a little too much alcohol during the course of the evening, so Melanie had taken his car keys. As they approached the car, a man stepped out of the shadows and approached them. The couple stopped, not sure whether to run or stay where they were.

“Hey, it’s okay,” the man said to them as he came closer. “I’m not a mugger.” Melanie noticed he was carrying something in his left hand and stared at it intently. The man noticed her gaze. “It’s just a camera, see?” He held up the small silver device for her to see. It looked very much like an ordinary camera, and she relaxed slightly.

Todd blinked a few times before he spoke. “So, like what...what is it you want, man?” He asked hesitantly, swaying slightly. “We kind of like don’t have any...any money. Been clubbing all night.”

The stranger shook his head and smiled. “I told you I’m not a mugger,” he repeated. “I don’t want your money.”

Melanie looked at him inquisitively, her large green eyes open wide. “Well what are you, and what do you want from us?” She asked nervously. Still smiling, the man responded.

“I’m a movie producer,” he said easily. “And I just want to take your picture.” He held up the camera and looked through the view finder. “Is that okay?”

Melanie looked at Todd, who shrugged his shoulders at her. “Well, I guess so. If that’s all you really want,” she answered. She had no sooner finished speaking than she saw the flash go off and her mind went completely blank. Todd stopped swaying as he stood next to her, his face completely expressionless. The man with the “camera” lowered it and slid it into his jacket pocket. He then walked up to the couple and peered into their eyes.

“Excellent,” he muttered to himself. He took a step back from the unmoving couple. “Tell me your names!” he commanded.

“My name is Todd McGregory,” Todd answered in a toneless voice.

“My name is Melanie Schwartz,” came her reply.

“Well, Todd and Melanie, you may call me Dexter. Master Dexter, actually.” He studied the couple for a moment. “Let’s go over to your car and sit down, while I explain what’s going to happen tonight.” The couple obediently walked to the car, followed closely by Dexter. When they got to the car, he had Todd sit in the front, and Melanie get into the back seat with him.

“Do you like to suck cock, Melanie?” he asked. She hesitated. “Answer me, please Melanie,” he scolded. “Do you like to suck cock?”

“Not really,” she said. “I don’t like it when Todd squirts his icky goo in my mouth.” She wrinkled her nose as she said that. Dexter turned to the front seat.

“Does Melanie suck your cock, Todd?” Todd nodded slowly.

“Yes, but I have to just about beg her to do it,” he spoke while still facing to the front. Dexter looked back at Melanie and grinned.

“Time for some changes,” he announced. “Your name is no longer Melanie Schwartz,” he began. “You are Betty Cumsformie.”

“Bet he cums for me?” she repeated.

“Close enough,” Dexter chuckled. “And your most favorite thing in the entire world is sucking cock until it explodes in your hot little mouth. You love the taste of cum, you get horny just thinking about it.”

“Love cum,” Betty repeated. “Get so horny.”

Dexter continued. “Betty, you are a high school drop out and not very smart. In fact, you think of yourself as really dumb. When you have to deal with words more than two syllables long, you get confused and your head hurts.”

“I’m just a dumb girl, huh?” she asked innocently. Dexter nodded.

“You’re just a dumb slut,” he corrected. “A dumb slut who just got fired from the beauty parlor where worked washing hair and sweeping the floor.” He paused before continuing. “You are desperate to find work, but you don’t know how to do anything except suck cock and screw. You don’t have any family—your parents were killed in a car accident when you were twelve—and you don’t have a steady boyfriend.” As he watched, a tear ran down her cheek.

“I’m just a stupid slut that no one cares about,” she whimpered. Dexter grinned.

“I care about you, Betty. And I can help you get another job. Todd wants you to suck his cock, and he’s willing to pay you for it, don’t you Todd?” Todd hesitated. “You love paying to have your cock sucked, don’t you Todd. You want to pay Betty to suck you off right now.”

Todd turned in the seat. “But that’s my fiancee, Melanie,” he protested. Dexter shook his head.

“There is no Melanie, Todd, just this stupid bimbo Betty that you picked up off the street. And Betty wants to suck your cock for ten dollars, don’t you Betty?” She nodded, licking her lips.

“Betty?” Todd repeated. “This stupid slut Betty wants to suck my cock?” He reached for his wallet and pulled out a ten. He waved it at Betty. “Come on then, you stupid cunt!” he taunted. “Come on and suck my dick!”

Betty looked uncertainly at Dexter who nodded his head. She got out of the car and back into the front seat where she literally attacked Todd’s zipper. When she had it down, she fished out his cock and began to suck it like her life depended on it. She engulfed the head, swirling her tongue around it and down the underside of the swelling shaft before taking his entire length down her throat. It was only a matter of seconds before Todd moaned and grabbed her by the back of her head, pushing her down onto his spurting cock. As his balls pumped his sticky load of cum, Betty kept sucking, moaning in pleasure as she drained every drop they produced. When Todd finished cumming, he sat back with a deep sigh, releasing his hold on her head. Betty sat up and wiped her lips with her left hand, reaching for the ten spot with her right.

“That was fucking incredible,” Todd said in awe. “I wish I had a girlfriend who could suck dick like that.” Betty blew him a kiss.

“How did you like that, Betty?” Dexter asked her.

She smiled and cocked her head to one side. “That was delicious, Master Dexter.” She licked at a droplet of cum in the corner of her mouth. “Would you like me to suck your cock now?” she asked wickedly. “I’ll even do you for free.” Dexter shook his head.

“Not right now, you dumb bitch,” he answered. “You and I have some business to take care of at my studio.” He opened the door and climbed out of the car. “Come along, Betty, we have to finish getting you ready.” He stopped by the front of the car and looked at Todd. “You came to the club alone tonight after you and Melanie had a big fight and broke up. She told you she never wants to see you again, and you don’t want to see her either. Whatever affection you had for her is now gone, and any mention of her makes you feel disgusted. You have had too much to drink, so you came out to your car and are about to pass out. When you wake up, you won’t remember anything about what happened in the car tonight, but you won’t worry about it. You’ll swear off women because of that bitch Melanie, and start hanging out at peep shows and porno movies looking for cock to suck.” He looked into his eyes. “And now it’s time for you to pass out.”

Todd slumped forward against the steering wheel, then slid to one side until he was resting on the front seat. He began to snore. Dexter took Betty’s hand. “Come on, Betty, my car’s over there.” As they walked away he asked her, “I think you really have the talent to be in the movies.” Her expression brightened. “Really, Master Dexter? Do you think I could be a movie star?” Dexter chuckled. “I think if you listen to me and do everything I tell you, you’ll be on the silver screen in no time.” She squealed again. “By the way,” he asked her as they reached his car. “What do you think about sucking and fucking six guys at once?”

She stood by the car and wrinkled her forehead as she thought about it. “Do I get ten dollars from each one?” she asked. When Dexter nodded, she giggled with delight. “When do I start?” She got into the car and fumbled with her seat belt.

Dexter started the car and looked over at her, finally sliding the buckle into the receptacle. “From what I can see, I think we’ll be able to start tomorrow.” He put the car in gear and drove out of the lot. The only car left was Todd’s. As an after thought, Dexter picked up his cell phone and called the DWI hot line to report a very drunk individual who was trying to drive his car after leaving the club.

Two

Betty woke up and looked around her. She panicked momentarily, then remembered that she had gone home with Master Dexter. He was such a nice man! He also had a very nice cock. She blushed slightly as she remembered how he had let her suck him until he had gotten very big and hard, and then how he had fucked her for what seemed like an eternity. She had cum about seventy zillion times before he had filled her up with his nice hot load. He had pumped so much of his cum into her, it had run out and all over the bed. But the best part of all was that Master Dexter had video taped all of it, and she had gotten to watch herself in her very own porno movie! She and Master Dexter had watched it, and he had given her advice on how to do things better for the camera. Like holding her ass really high when he fucked her doggie style and moaning and groaning really loud! He was really going to make her a porn star! While she was still reliving last night, Dexter came into the room.

“How’s my little fuck bunny doing this morning?” he asked with a wide grin.

“I’m really swell this morning, Master,” she burbled. “Would you like me to suck your cock again?” She sat up in the bed and the covers fell down, exposing her breasts. Dexter frowned slightly. “What’s the matter, Master?” Betty asked in a concerned voice.

Dexter stared at her for a moment before answering. “How big are your tits, Betty?” he asked her.

Betty sat there dumbly, looking down at her breasts, then cupped them. “Gee, I don’t know!” Tears formed in her eyes. “Don’t you like my tits?”

Dexter laughed. “Honey, they’re very nice, as tits go. But if you’re gonna make it in the movies, I think we need to see about maybe getting them worked on a little bit.” He walked over to the chair by the bed and picked up the bra lying there. “34B, huh?” he muttered as he looked at the tag. That’s just not gonna make it, baby.” The tears ran down Betty’s cheeks.

“But I wanna be a porn star!” she wailed. “You said I could be a porn star!”

Dexter shook his head. “Look, you dumb cunt, I can make you a porn star, but you’re gonna have to make a few changes in the way you look.” He paused and watched her lip begin to quiver. “Aw, now stop that. You suck cock like a pro already, and your pussy can milk a guy’s balls dry.” A smile began to form on her face.

“Am I really a good cocksucker?” she asked.

Dexter chuckled. “Honey, you’re a natural.” She squealed and jumped out of the bed to run over and hug him. He gently pushed her away. “But if we’re gonna get you on the big screen, you gotta look the part too.” A confused look spread across her face. He reached out and touched her long brown hair. “This has gotta be bleached,” he dropped the hair. “And these need to be pumped up a little bit,” he squeezed her breasts and she squealed again.

“If it will make me a star, Master, then I’ll do it!” she nodded her head vigorously. “I wanna be a porn star!” Dexter smiled broadly.

“Okay, then baby. Get some clothes on, and we’ll get things started.” He patted her on the ass and left the room so she could get dressed. She came out a few minutes later, wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a grey T-shirt and flats. Dexter shook his head.

“We definitely got some work to do here,” he muttered as he led her out the door.

When they returned to the apartment three hours later, Betty’s hair was platinum blonde. All over. She was cooing and giggling as she ran up to the mirror and preened. “I look so awesome, now!” she said to her reflection. dexter shook his head.

“Enough with the mirror, already!” he said in an impatient tone. “We still gotta fix your tits.”

Betty tore herself away and looked at him. “How do you do that?” she asked in bewilderment. “Am I going to get some of those implants?” Her eyes grew wide.

Dexter shook his head. “Betty, my sweet little bitch, I have developed a process that doesn’t require any cutting or inserting crap into your boobs to make them bigger.” He pointed to the recliner. “Just sit your pretty round ass down in the chair and take off your shirt.” While Betty did as she was told, Dexter went to the closet and took out a plastic brief case and set it on the table next to the recliner. He opened the case and took out an electric cord that he plugged into a wall outlet. Betty stared in amazement at the contraption, unable to comprehend anything about it. Dexter took two leads from the case and carefully attached one to each of her nipples, securing them in place with surgical tape. Next, he took out a syringe and a small bottle of pale blue liquid. He filled the syringe and put the bottle back into the case.

“Now this is going to sting, just a little,” he told her as he swabbed her right breast with an alcohol pad. Before she could say anything, he stuck the needle into her breast and carefully injected half the contents.

“Owwww!” Betty shrieked. “That fucking hurt!” Dexter smiled as he swabbed the left breast and repeated the procedure. “Ouch! Dammit!” Betty rubbed her tits, almost dislodging the leads. Dexter gently pulled her hands away and pushed her back into the recliner.

“Just relax, baby,” he said in a calm voice. “We’re almost done.” Betty frowned at him.

“That hurt!” she pouted. “You said it would just sting a little.”

Dexter just smiled at her. “Betty, in a few minutes, it will all be worthwhile. Just watch and see.” He turned to the case and flipped a switch. A low humming came from somewhere inside the device. Betty felt a tickling sensation in her breasts and giggled.

“That feels kind of good,” she said, relaxing slightly. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the new sensation. While she lay there, Dexter made a few adjustments to the controls. The humming got louder, and Betty moaned slightly. “That feels really, really good,” she murmured, keeping her eyes closed. Dexter stood back and watched.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, Betty’s breasts began to enlarge, like two balloons being inflated in slow motion. He nodded to himself and made one more adjustment to the device, then sat down on the sofa to wait for the process to be completed. He picked watched as those luscious melons grew, and grew, licking his lips in anticipation.

Twenty minutes later, the device shut down. Dexter got up and walked over to where Betty was now napping. Where there had once been rather normal sized 34B breasts, a pair of 46DD’s greeted him. He carefully removed the leads and put them away, followed by unplugging the machine and storing it back in the closet. When he returned to Betty, he had his “camera” with him.

“Wake up, Betty,” he called to her. “Wake up and see your new tits.” Betty groaned and slowly opened her eyes. When she looked down at her chest, they flew open wide.

“Oh my God!!!!” she cried out. “What did you do to me?” Panic filled her voice as she held up her now massive mammaries. “I look like a fucking cow!” Before she could continue, Dexter’s camera flashed, and she went silent.

“Okay, Betty, I expected that.” He sighed loudly. “There is nothing wrong with your tits. You have always had huge knockers.”

She shook her head. “My boobs were smaller,” she almost whispered.

“No, Betty!” Dexter said forcefully. “You have always had very large tits. In school, the boys would all tease you because they were so big. They use to call you Betty Boobs. You remember that don’t you?”

Betty shook her head again. “No, I don’t think so,” she said uncertainly.

“They called you Betty Boobs, and the other girls were all jealous of you.” He reached down and squeezed one of her enlarged breasts. “They were all jealous of your big, beautiful tits. But you were so proud of them. You loved to shake them for the boys, and let them touch them when you went out on dates.” He kissed one of the nipples and she moaned. “You even let some of them jerk off on your big beautiful tits, didn’t you, Betty?”

She nodded hesitantly this time. “Yeah,” she sighed again. “I loved to have them cum on my big sift boobs.”

Dexter leaned forward. “They’re tits, Betty. Big fucking tits!”

She smiled at him. “I loved having them cum on my big fucking tits!” she said loudly. “I’ve always had big fucking tits!” She held them up for Dexter, who couldn’t stand it any longer. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his raging hard on, sliding it between her gigantic breasts and tit fucking her. When he pushed up, she would take the head of his cock in her mouth. In just a few seconds, he felt himself getting ready to cum, and he pulled away, stroking himself furiously. With a bellow, he jerked off onto her tits as she held them up, his ropy sperm splattering on them like creamy white icing. When he had milked the final drop from his cock, Betty licked his load from her tits, smacking her lips in pure enjoyment. When she had licked all of the cum from them, she looked up at his and smiled.

“Am I ready to be a porn star now?”

Dexter could only smile back at her and nod. “Yeah, baby. You’re ready now.”