The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Devlin: Rogue Spy Hunter

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. Special thanks to a good mate Aussiebloke for his generous offer of proofreading the story.

The sleek black sedan pulled up to the curb in front of the Central Park West building and stopped. The chauffer felt extremely fortunate. It was a rare opportunity to drive the type of passenger that was sitting in the plush back seat of his car. She was stunning, with hazel eyes and smooth prominent cheekbones. Her shiny auburn hair was pulled up in a tight stylish twist to reveal a long slender neck. She wore a soft gray cashmere turtleneck top, form fitting leather slacks and pointed toe stiletto boots.

“Here we are, Ms. St Cloud,” the driver announced, turning around to face his passenger.

Angelique smiled warmly at the driver. She was amused by the look of sudden confusion on his face. He blinked a few times and then told her, “It’s…um…been a real pleasure to drive you this afternoon, Ms. St Cloud. I usually don’t do this, but, if you don’t mind I’d like to take care of the charges for your car service today.”

With a self-satisfied look, Angelique nodded and patted the enthralled driver on the cheek with her leather-gloved hand before she exited the car. She strutted up to the front door of her luxury high rise with the haughty air of a wealthy and beautiful woman who knows full well she is both.

“Fred,” she said in passing to the doorman of her building, who could hardly keep his obvious lust in check. She snuck a bemused look over her shoulder after she passed him to confirm that he was checking out her ass as it swiveled and bounced saucily.

Angelique was used to this sort of attention. Even though she had the unique ability of using her mind to influence men into doing anything she wanted, most of the time all she needed was her looks and seductive charm to get what she wanted.

As she rode up the elevator, she took a moment to revel in her current life. She wanted for nothing and was beholden to no one. If she desired more riches or sex, all she had to do was find some handsome young stud in the Wall Street business district. With only a moment of eye contact her victim was at her disposal to do with whatever she wished.

Angelique stepped out of the elevator and walked to her door, unlocked it and entered her spacious and lavishly decorated apartment overlooking Central Park. She headed toward the dining room table so she could get a good look at her latest acquisition. The curator of the museum she visited that morning had insisted she accept a priceless portfolio of Picasso sketches. He told her with much enthusiasm that it was a gift in appreciation of her kind visit.

The brunette stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a man in a dark suit and tie sitting casually in one of her plush living room chairs with his feet propped up on the glass coffee table. Her heart jumped when she recognized who it was. His name was Devlin, a one time fellow agent at the government shadow agency she once worked for. He was an agent who had abilities quite similar to hers. He was also one sadistic bastard.

She then noted the device sitting on the lamp table next to him. It was a 12″ high silver tube, two inches in diameter with a tiny LED light on the top of its silver dome. With a sinking sense of despair she recognized it as a Dampener, the only thing in the world that could render her powers of persuasion useless. The only consolation was that it rendered Devlin’s powers useless as well.

Damn it, she thought. How in the bloody hell did they find out where I was?

“Devlin,” Angelique sneered, arching her eyebrow. “I shouldn’t have to tell you how rude it is to prop your feet on someone else’s furniture.”

“Pardon me,” Devlin grinned back, picking up his feet and casually crossing his legs.

“So how did you find me?” Angelique asked the smirking middle-aged man, who had been thumbing through one of her leather bound art books.

“It was quite difficult believe me, but I’m sure you realized that we would track you down sooner or later,” he winked at her. “With all of Europe and Asia to disappear into you crossed the pond to New York City of all places. Really Angelique.”

“I thought you left Section Q?”

“Yes, well, I did transfer out for a time to train new recruits, but when they told me you’d gone rogue, well, I had to step up and do my duty. So I offered to locate you and bring you back to where you belong.”

“That doesn’t surprise me in the least, you cheeky bastard,” Angelique sneered. “You’ve been dying to sink your claws into me ever since South Africa.”

“And why wouldn’t I? You are fucking gorgeous after all.”

“Look, perhaps we can work something out. I’ve just acquired these sketches. They’re priceless. Take them and walk away.”

“I’m not interested in your ill-gotten artwork, Angelique.”

“I have cash, bearer bonds, gold, anything you want.”

“Now, now, you know me better than that. I have no motivation other than duty to my country. Besides, all the treasure you accumulated over the past two years? The Cleaners have already emptied your precious vault. It’s on its way to The Agency as we speak.”

Angelique gasped, “What? How?”

“I’ve enhanced certain skills since we last worked together. Very sensitive to psychic fingerprints you see. All I had to do was place my fingers near the vault’s keypad, and I could sense the proper order of your entry code numbers. When I opened your laptop I could see each and every last password to all of your accounts. Just for fun I sat on your bed. I could tell you exactly how long ago you last pleasured yourself there.”

Angelique was repulsed by the thought of this cretin going through her apartment and using his abilities to discover her most intimate secrets. She felt violated. Her mind worked quickly. She knew with the dampener activated, her persuasive abilities were useless, but she knew Devlin and how to push his buttons. All she needed was to distract him long enough so she could deactivate and destroy the device.

“I won’t go back willingly,” Angelique said with a hint of warning in her voice. As part of her Agency training she was extremely skilled in martial arts and wasn’t afraid to use it. She knew from experience that not only was Devlin a sadistic prick, but he was also not the sort to back down from the chance to display his physical superiority. To bait him further she added with an icy tone of arrogance, “You may have your cute device and your “sensitivity” but I don’t think you have what it takes to overcome me physically.”

“Ah, do I detect a challenge?” Devlin smirked, his interest brightening by the second. “I hope you’re serious because I’ve always wanted to test my hand to hand skills with you. And I won’t even have to bruise that gorgeous face or body of yours.”

It worked, Angelique thought. He can’t wait to have a go at me. All I have to do is take him out long enough to destroy that cursed dampener. She sneered and challenged him, “Well then, what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?”

Devlin smiled and shook his head in amusement and disbelief at the audacity of the ex-Q agent. He tossed the book aside and stood up to remove his jacket. “It’s quite obvious what you’re up to Angelique. You’re attempting to bait me because you know how much I enjoy a good scrap, especially with a pert little vixen like you.”

“I can assure you this time the “pert little vixen” will fight back.”

“Oh, you are just asking for it aren’t you?” Devlin said, rolling up his shirtsleeves and removing his tie.

The pair wasted no more time with verbal sparring and the fight began. It started with a ferocious flurry of kicks and fist strikes from Angelique, which Devlin swiftly parried and blocked. Her attack was relentless and he had to remain on the defensive until Angelique paused a moment to catch her breath. When she went to deliver a heel fist to his chin, Devlin deflected the blow with one hand and used the other to snatch the wrist, spin her around and drive her face first against a wall. He had her arm expertly twisted up painfully behind her back and gripped her firmly by the back of the neck. With his groin grinding hard against her rump, he hissed in her ear, “This is making me incredibly randy, Angelique. Why not just skip all this foreplay and go straight to the bedroom and have a good long shag?”

“Sod off, you bugger!” Angelique snarled between gritted teeth.

“All right, then, have it your way,” Devlin chuckled. He thrust his hips once more against Angelique’s rump to infuriate her further, and then slung her across the room.

Angelique had just about enough of this arrogant bastard. From her belt buckle she snatched a short hidden knife with a handle that fit snug in her palm so that the blade jutted out between her first and second finger.

“Ah,” Devlin grinned as he unbuckled his own belt and wrapped it around one hand. “Resorting to weaponry are we? I suppose that would give you a sporting chance. You don’t mind if I provide myself a little protection do you? I’ve seen first hand how vicious you can be with a sharp instrument.”

The fight was on again. Angelique lunged with her knife in a series of successive thrusts, but Devlin’s own hand-to-hand prowess was equal to Angelique’s. But for a quick slit in his forearm, he successfully avoided any major slashes or cuts. Angelique grew more frustrated by the second and in her eagerness to inflict any kind of blow on Devlin, she grew careless and allowed him to trap her face down on the floor using his legs to lock hers up. He was able to use the belt he had wrapped around his hand to loop once around both her elbows and cinch the buckle tight so that her arms were pinned together at the small of her back. With a simple bend and twist of her wrist, Devlin forced her to drop her knife. He picked it up to taunt her with it by pointing the blade dangerously close to her jugular.

All Angelique could do was grunt, gasp and curse at her opponent. Meanwhile Devlin was more aroused than ever and the hard bulge in his slacks was pressing quite nicely against Angelique’s firm rump. As she struggled to free herself from his grasp, she only succeeded in making him harder.

He could have easily used his advantageous position to knock the rogue agent out and call the Cleaners to come and take her, but Devlin was having too much fun. He had countless fantasies of what he’d like to do to Angelique ever since he first laid eyes on her. She was so cool and efficient and took an immediate dislike to him when they first worked together on that mission in South Africa. He had been his usual provocative self and she would have none of it. It only served to make him more determined to have her. Now she was here completely at his mercy, to do with whatever he wished.

Devlin removed his tie from his pocket. He decided to use an old trick to soften her up a bit. He wrapped one end of the silk tie around her slender neck to create a garrote. Then tied the other end off to the belt cinched around her elbows. Any struggling now would only serve to cut off what little breathing she could manage with the insidious thing pulled taut around her neck. The sadistic agent then stepped away to make himself a drink and then took a seat to watch as Angelique lay on the floor, struggling and gasping helplessly.

Once he finished his drink, Devlin asked her, “Are you ready for another go?”

Angelique gasped something unintelligible. Devlin leaned closer and inquired, “What’s that you say, my sweet?”

“You (gasp) win…”

“What’s that you say?”

“I… give…up…let me…breathe…”

“Do my ears deceive me?” Devlin exclaimed. “The great Angelique, one of The Company’s most celebrated assets, already caving in? I once watched you endure 36 straight hours of stress training. Come on now, what’s your game?”

“I can’t…beat you…”

“Fuck. I can’t believe this. I was having so much fun. All right then, you are correct. You cannot beat me. But I won’t let you off this easy. If I release you from this…what’s in it for me?”

“Any…thing…” Angelique gasped.

“Just so we’re clear…you fully realize the implications of that statement, yes?” Devlin taunted the captive agent.

“Damn you…yes!” Angelique wheezed.

“I knew you were just playing hard to get all this time,” Devlin chuckled. He tugged on the simple slipknot and the garrote loosened immediately from Angelique’s neck. She began gulping air as if she had just surfaced from a near drowning. She winced and groaned when Devlin tugged on the belt to unbuckle it. It felt as if her arms were being pulled from their sockets. The pain was stabbing but she was free and she took a moment to gather her strength as Devlin waited.

“Here, let me give you a hand,” Devlin said, offering an open palm. Angelique took it and as she was about to get to her feet, she unloaded a forceful blow to Devlin’s midsection and followed it with a heel fist to his chin, knocking him backwards over one of the living room chairs. Devlin crashed and sprawled on the floor. When he attempted to rise in defense, Angelique was on him, delivering a brutal sweeping kick to the temple, causing him to snap sideways and crash into an end table.

Angelique did not let up on her foe. Knowing what he was capable of if he ever got the upper hand again, she delivered a solid kick to his ribs and then to his groin. Devlin grunted and heaved curling up in a fetal position. It was clear to Angelique that he was done trying to fight back.

Breathless and seething in her victory, Angelique kneeled next to Devlin and seized him by the hair. She hissed at him, “I’m going to make you my bitch Devlin. After I’m done with you, you won’t know whether you’re coming or going. But first things first…”

Angelique slammed Devlin’s head to the floor and then got up to dismantle the one thing that could stop her from her goal of finishing her tormentor once and for all. She reached with one hand to pick up the Dampener, and was immediately tasered by a jolt of electricity.

“Bugger!” Angelique cursed, grasping her tingling hand, which felt as if it had been dipped in ice and then scalded with steam. She spun around to look at Devlin, and was stunned to find him relaxed and propped up on one elbow, grinning devilishly at her. Apparently her thrashing of him did little to no damage.

“That hurt didn’t it?” Devlin chuckled.

“Bastard!” Angelique seethed. This can’t be happening, she thought. When Devlin began to stand up, she looked around the room in a panic. She spotted her knife at the exact same time Devlin did. They both dashed to it, but Angelique was there first. She snatched it up, gripped it firmly and aimed it at Devlin’s face. Devlin brought his forearms up in a cross and blocked Angelique’s wrist in the “V”. Her momentum drove him back toward the nearest wall and when he slammed back into it, the knife came to within a centimeter of his pupil.

Angelique was snarling, trying with all her might to drive the tip of the knife home, but Devlin held firm. And then, in a remarkable twist, he released his hold of Angelique’s wrist and there her hand and knife remained at the point where they stopped. She realized with horror that he was freezing and controlling her with his mind.

“You’re wondering why the Dampener isn’t working on me, aren’t you?” Devlin asked. “That’s because it’s a prop. You know me. I’m always up for a little clever fun and trickery, eh? Keeps you on your toes.”

Angelique cursed herself and winced at the thought of being topped like this. All this time she could have been attacking him with her psychic abilities instead of wasting her precious energy on hand-to-hand combat. She was used to having the upper hand and this did not suit her one bit. Immediately she began to probe his mind so she could test his defenses.

“Don’t bother,” Devlin said, fully realizing what she was trying to do. “I’ve already preempted your strike. You’re mine 100%.”

Angelique realized what Devlin said was true. No matter how hard she tried, his mind was impenetrable. “Damn you! What the hell do you want from me?” she growled between clenched teeth, struggling still to drive the knife home.

“First, let’s put this little toy away. It’s useless now,” Devlin said, reaching for the knife in Angelique’s hand. She attempted to keep her grip but a simple nudge from her opponent and she felt her fingers loosen as he took it from her.

Devlin grinned at the fuming agent standing before him. “Now relax. We have plenty of time to kill before our flight leaves in the morning.”

Angelique was shaking now and then something odd began to happen. There was an intense feeling of arousal that she could not keep from building up inside her. She shivered and asked in a breathless voice, “What are you doing?”

“Tell me Angelique. What is the one thing you want to do to me right now?”

‘Kill you,’ was the first thing that Angelique thought but the words that came out of her mouth were, “Kiss you.”

“Well what are you waiting for?”

Angelique fought as hard as she could, but the overwhelming desire to kiss Devlin was dizzying. Two minutes ago she was in a furious fight with him and now she wanted nothing more than to embrace him and taste his lips. With a deep sigh she leaned forward and kissed Devlin passionately.

Devlin took full advantage of his mental skills to turn the once arrogant agent into his puppet. He had long wondered what it would be like to have her body and soul. In the past his advances were rejected with a callous sneer or cutting remark. Now here she was throwing herself at him and he was full well going to savor every moment of it. He let his hands wander down her back until he cupped the taut buns of her rump. Devlin had long admired her spectacular ass and now he was having his way with it, squeezing, kneading and pulling her closer so he could grind his crotch into hers.

Angelique’s first instinct was to reach back and pry Devlin’s groping palms from her bottom, but she was startled to find her will weakening by the second. Any other time she would have killed a man who touched her without permission. But now she was baffled at why she could not even put up any sort of struggle. Besides, his kissing was doing something else to her. She felt her nipples harden under her sweater and her groin seemed to tingle with heat and wetness.

‘Damn him, how can I fight this control? The cheeky bastard is making me randy as all bloody hell!’ Angelique fretted. She moaned in slight disappointment when Devlin broke the kiss and held her at arms length, staring mischievously into her eyes. “All right, damn you,” Angelique hissed in a challenging tone, eager to get on with it. “What in the bloody hell do you want with me now?”

“Simple. Remove your clothes so I can get a decent look at you. I’d like to see if the reality comes anything close to my fantasies.”

Angelique closed her eyes and sighed in resignation. She knew this was coming and it galled her to know there was nothing she could do but acquiesce to his commands. Fixing a steely glare on Devlin now, she first peeled off her sweater and tossed it aside. She made no attempt at covering her perky bare breasts as they bounced and jiggled a bit before her hated foe. The sensuous brunette was stunned to discover that her nipples had swollen and grown fully erect. She had become slightly aroused by the way Devlin grinned and leered wolfishly. Well, if it was a show he wanted, she might as well give it to him so she could get this ordeal over with.

When Angelique used a hand to brace herself on Devlin and raised one leg to unzip her boot, Devlin stopped her.

“Leave the boots.”

Angelique huffed and sneered and proceeded instead to unzip her leather slacks at the hip and then peel them down her long lithe legs. Once she stepped out of them she stood before Devlin defiantly, arms crossed in front of her. She was now wearing only her boots and a skimpy pair of black thong panties.

“Oh, you are a saucy little vixen, aren’t you?” Devlin said, taking a leisurely stroll around Angelique, admiring every curve of her statuesque body. As he passed behind her and took in her spectacular rump, he couldn’t resist giving it a firm swat with his open palm.

Angelique gasped and her eyes popped open wide but she recovered quickly and resisted any further reaction, not wanting to give Devlin any pleasure in seeing her squirm. She could not do anything about the blushing bright pink of her high cheekbones.

Devlin took perverse delight in Angelique’s attempt to remain cool and reserved. It was if she was challenging him. He would have none of it. He seized her firmly by the back of the neck and then leaned close to hiss in her ear, “You can play the ice queen all you wish, but deep down we both know you’re eager for a good and proper fuck, isn’t that right?”

“Sod off you bastard!” Angelique hissed back. She was aching to beat Devlin to a bloody pulp, but she still had little control over her own physicality. He was much more powerful than she ever imagined an agent could be. One way or another she would escape from this hold, and heaven help him when she did.

“Let’s not waste any more time with lover’s talk. It’s off to the bedroom shall we?” Devlin chuckled. He nudged Angelique toward the master suite and followed close behind leering at her slinky walk as she strutted arrogantly in front of him. He imagined the things he would do to that silky ass.

Once in the bedroom Angelique stopped and turned to face her tormentor, glaring at him in defiance as if daring him to molest her any further.

“On your back, bitch,” Devlin muttered with a sneer, placing a hand on Angelique’s startled face and giving her a shove backward onto the bed. The stunned agent uttered a grunt and huffed when she landed atop the bed. She began to scramble backward in trepidation as Devlin swiftly undressed. She was backed up against the bed board by the time Devlin had climbed atop the bed. With a smirking expression he seized her by the ankles of her boots and yanked her back toward him so that her legs were on either side of him now.

Angelique instinctively pressed her hands against Devlin’s chest to keep him at bay, but he grasped her wrists and pinned them down at her sides. Then with one swift motion he tore her panties away and then plunged his hardness into her silky slit. He savored the moment of seeing Angelique gasp and utter a loud squeal.

Devlin grunted loudly at the sensation of tightness and heat inside her. Her pussy seemed to grip his erection in welcome. Then the cruel agent proceeded to give Angelique, his favorite sexual fantasy subject, a good old fashioned thrashing with his prick.

The beautiful brunette groaned and arched her back, meeting his thrusts with resistance for several minutes, but as the deep punishing thrusts continued in earnest, Angelique found herself unable to stop from becoming increasingly aroused. She hated and desired Devlin all at once, and the confusion was overwhelming her senses. In time her hips were meeting his thrusts in kind. When Devlin leaned down to kiss her fully on the mouth, she responded passionately, moaning and gasping.

The sound of Angelique’s ecstatic whimpers was sweet music to Devlin’s ears. It drove him wild and he began fucking her with increasing intensity. Then, for his own perverse amusement, he paused his thrusts just to see how she would respond. When Angelique immediately uttered a pleading moan and attempted to urge him on by hiking her legs at his side, he sneered and resumed his vigorous fucking, giving it to her good and hard.

“You are going to be a good little agent from now on aren’t you Angelique?” Devlin grunted between clenched teeth as he pounded her into the mattress.

“Screw…UNH!…you…UNNNGH!…bastard!” Angelique cursed between gasps and moans.

“Ever defiant I see,” Devlin sneered. “We’ll see about that.”

With his mental powers Devlin forced a devastating orgasm upon Angelique and she immediately tensed up and squealed out in ecstasy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWD!”

“Enjoyed that did you?” Devlin grunted. “Would you care for another?”

“No! WAIT! Stop! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!”

Devlin laughed and kept up his thrusting, driving ever deeper and harder inside the ravaged agent. He took cruel delight in wrapping his fingers around her slender throat and cutting off her air, then releasing while simultaneously forcing another orgasm on her telepathically. As he rammed her mercilessly he would jam his fingers into her mouth to gag her or simply place his hand over her face and mouth.

Angelique attempted to bite him once and Devlin immediately re-controlled her to instead lick and suckle his fingers.

“Yes, we are a randy little tart, aren’t we, Angelique?” Devlin taunted giving her several hard thrusts for good measure before pulling out and ordering her onto her hands and knees. She could do nothing but respond obediently.

Angelique, now dizzy and disoriented by Devlin’s mind control and forced orgasms, grunted and grimaced from the onslaught as her hated enemy took her from behind. Not only taking her at his leisure, but also doing it in the one position she detested most. She believed no woman should ever succumb to being fucked like some animal. She snarled in anger then when Devlin smacked her backside or grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. She wanted nothing more than to kill him at that moment, but at the same time, his domination was unbelievably arousing. She could not understand how her body could be reacting in such a manner. The humiliation was almost more than she could take.

“UUNNNNGGGH! Stop this…UNNNNH….now! AAAAAAAAUUUUG! And I…won’t… HUUNNHH! Kill you…!”

“Very amusing my pet, but I own you now,” Devlin sneered, pumping her hard and delivering a sharp slap on the ass for daring to make such a threat. Then he paused and grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her backward, causing her back to arch and nearly lifting her off the bed. Her eyes and mouth were open wide in outrage.

“Damn you!” the gorgeous agent screamed through clenched teeth.

“I’m going to let you in on a little secret, Angelique,” Devlin hissed in her ear. “I made a little deal with The Company. In return for my services in tracking you down and returning you to your rightful place, they are going to re-assign you to a brand new division…and guess who is going to be in charge of that division…and who will be your control…your superior…?”

“NO!” Angelique grunted in outrage. ‘This cannot be happening’, she thought. ‘I’ll kill myself before I ever work for this monster!’

“Oh I assure you, you will be working under me Angelique…in more ways than one,” Devlin laughed after reading her mind. “I’m going to take great care of you and re-train you properly so that you won’t get any more absurd ideas about leaving The Company. You will be an obedient little agent from now. What do you think of that?”

“I swear I’m going to kill you!” Angelique gasped.

“Oh, you are a difficult one to crack aren’t you? Well let’s see if we can’t sort you out then,” Devlin laughed. With a gentle nudge of his telepathic power, he caused Angelique to experience yet another shuddering orgasm. He watched in fascination as her eyes rolled back and she uttered a loud moan of ecstasy. Then he released his grip and shoved her forward and resumed his deliberate thrusts.

Angelique was deep in the throes of ecstasy, clenching the sheets of her bed with her fists and gnashing her teeth at the pillow that her face was pressed into. She felt that if this went on much longer she would go mad. But Devlin showed no mercy. He fucked her from behind for several more minutes and then over the next hour he proceeded to twist and turn her pliant body into other positions each one more dominating than the last.

Devlin could have kept on all night but he decided to take a break. He lay on his back and ordered Angelique to mount and ride him.

Angelique grumbled and refused at first, telling him, “Sod off! I won’t be your bloody plaything any longer! I’ll go back with you but please…just end this!”

Devlin simply nodded once and delivered a punishing orgasm that rocked the defiant agent to the core, and once she recovered from the numbing orgasm, she glared at her tormentor and immediately set about to straddle and mount him and begin rocking her hips back and forth.

Angelique felt Devlin probe her senses and when she realized what was happening she winced with fury. ‘The bastard is making me so bloody randy…I can’t get enough…’

“UNNNH! UMFF! UNNNN!” Angelique grunted as she braced her hands on Devlin’s chest and began to fuck him with more determination. He had implanted the intense urge to climax and the only way she could was by fucking him until he came inside her.

“Fucking bastard! How dare you!” the rogue agent snarled when she realized what Devlin was up to. She grew even more livid when he merely smirked at her and gave her a vicious upward thrust.

Angelique had no choice but to ride him as if her life depended on it. She felt the desperate need for release and very soon or she might go mad with desire. In a fit of arousal she clawed and pounded Devlin’s chest and began to gasp with increasing passion.

“DAMN YOU! PLEASE! LET ME…UUUUUNNNH! …CUMMMMM!”

“You didn’t say the magic words,” Devlin sneered.

“WHAT! Tell me! I’ll say anything!” Angelique cried, fucking and humping more vigorously than ever.

“Tell me who is your Control from now on.”

“YOU ARE GODDAMN YOU! AAAAHHHH! YOU ARE MY CONTROL! ERRRUUUNNNHHHHH!”

“That’s a good little agent,” Devlin smirked as he delivered a playful slap of appreciation upon Angelique’s bouncing ass. “Now keep up your humping or I’ll take you over my knee.”

Angelique let out a grunt of frustration. Her arousal only seemed to build as she continued her vigorous thrusts. At any other time she would have been long past the point of climax. She was just right there on the edge but there was nothing she could do to gain that blissful release. She squealed with intense pleasure, tossing her head from side to side, desperately urging Devlin to cum with her hip grinding.

“PLEASE…LET ME CUM! PLEASE!” Angelique moaned.

Devlin was cruel, but fortunately for Angelique, he needed rest, as he had not slept for days while tracking her down. And so he decided it was time to allow her release and then let himself build up toward his own climax. He grasped her breasts and squeezed as he thrust upward and unloaded deep inside her.

In turn, Angelique began to gasp and shudder, her body seizing up as she was wracked by the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced. She let a long high-pitched squeal as her body shuddered atop Devlin.

Devlin reveled in the sight and sensation of Angelique’s climax. Every sexual fantasy that he’d ever had of the gorgeous agent had not even come close to this. He felt her pussy grip and milk him for all she was worth, and for a moment he thought she might not ever cease her humping.

With a loud sigh, Angelique toppled off Devlin to one side of the bed, just on the verge of passing out. She was gasping and perspiring as if she had just run a marathon. While she was in that weakened state, Devlin took advantage of the opportunity to gather a set of straps that he had tucked away under the bed and set about swiftly binding the ravaged agent before she could regain her senses.

He worked expertly, and by the time he was done Angelique was securely trussed like a package with straps cinched tight around her wrists and elbows behind her back and more straps around her ankles and just above the knee. He had attached her ankles to wrists in a strict hogtie position. For good measure Devlin stuffed a sizable ball gag between Angelique’s snarling teeth, buckling it good and tight as he ignored her muffled protests.

“Thanks to you, I haven’t slept in days and I need to recharge before our flight home in the morning, so to make sure you don’t get any bright ideas in the middle of the night, I’m going to give you something to keep you occupied.”

Devlin then set about rigging a pair of vibrators, one large and one small, in Angelique’s pussy and anus. They were programmed with microchips to stop and start at various times during the night to keep Angelique unfocused and unable to concentrate enough to use her telepathic abilities on him. In the morning they would get up, have a nice bath together, perhaps a posh breakfast and then head back on one of The Company’s private jets. He would have plenty of time to instill a bit more private training on the hop across the pond before Angelique was turned over and formally de-briefed by HQ. Then she would be all his.

Devlin looked forward to the many adventures they would share together.