The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Detective and the Therapist.

By The Slaver.

The Detective sat in the reception area of the therapist’s office. Detective Koenig sat waiting, the therapist’s secretary, a bald-headed guy in his early thirty’s, dressed in a tight pin-striped suit, white shirt and grey tie told Koenig that Doctor Morrow would be free to see him in a few minutes, as he was taking a call at the moment. Koenig had thanked the secretary and taken a seat.

“Detective Koenig, Doctor Morrow will see you now!” Said the secretary. As he stood up from his seat the door to Morrow’s office opened and a tall well-built middle-aged man, with hair greying at the sides stepped into the reception area. The doctor, Koenig noticed seemed to radiate power; there was something about the guy that seemed to want to take control.

“Good evening Detective, do come in!” Morrow said, his voice too, seemed to radiate a power of control. Doctor Morrow led Detective Koenig into his office: Koenig looked round the room as he was led to a large leather couch in front of Morrow’s large desk. Apart from the couch and the desk there was not a lot else in the room apart from a couple of leather chairs against one wall; and strangely a large rubber sheet on the floor in front of a large double window that looked out over the city on that cold November night.

“And what can I do you for you, Detective Koenig?” Asked Morrow in his powerful voice, it seemed to fill the whole room. But, before Koenig could answer; Morrow said, “I’ve now finished for the day, would you care for some coffee, I’m about to have one myself!” Some-what thrown by this, Koenig took a few seconds before accepting the coffee. “Thanks, black, no sugar!” Said Koenig.

Doctor Morrow stood up and moved from behind his desk to one of several doors in the wall behind the desk. He opened the door; there was behind the door a small mine-bar, and standing by the bar was a table on which stood a coffee machine. Morrow poured out two mugs of steaming coffee, he turned round came out of the bar, pushing the door shut with his foot as he moved back behind his desk.

“And now Detective, how can I help you?” Morrow said handing a large yellow mug of coffee to Koenig; as he settled back into his chair, and took a sip of his coffee from his own white mug. After taking a few gulps of his coffee the Detective got straight to the point. “I’m investigating the various disappearances of over twenty young men in this area. Are you familiar with these disappearances in this area over the last month or so?”

“Disappearances? Twenty young men? Hmmmm. I’m afraid not” Doctor Morrow said. “Why have you come here I can ensure you that none of my clients have gone missing!” Morrow said. “Well, it’s just that one or two of the missing men eventually reappeared, however they are strangely quiet about what might have happened in that missing time. And lie detector tests had proven that their memories were tampered with, and that they are lying!” Said Koenig taking some more gulps of coffee.

“Really?” Said Doctor Morrow, he noticed that Detective Koenig kept opening and closing his eyes. Morrow kept answering the Detective’s questions in a circular, but plight manner, hoping that the tasteless narcotic he slipped into Detective Koenig’s coffee would soon take effect. Koenig finished asking questions about the disappearances. And started to ask another question.

“I . . .don’t… understand…why…the. . .rubber. . .sheet . . .” Detective Koenig asked, his speech become slurred, his head dropped backwards and he stopped speaking. Drool run out the sides of his mouth. There was a crash as the empty mug slipped from the Detective’s hand and hit the floor. Doctor Morrow smiled and whispered. “Asshole! I’m afraid I’m going to have to fuck with your mind as well.” He opened a draw in his desk and retrieved an iPod and earbuds.

“You see my Boss wanted those men removed, which I did. But, I had no idea that some of them had returned, or that a lie detector would show that they had been taken control of. Thanks for telling me that. But I’m still going to fuck with your mind and in time remove you from the scene!” Said Doctor Morrow as he inserted the earbuds into Detective Koenig’s ears and activated the iPod. The Doctor sat and watched Detective Koenig as he listened to the ‘retraining files’ on the iPod.

Several hours later:

Detective Koenig opened his eyes. His head throbbed, as Koenig opened his eyes, he saw Doctor Morrow still sitting at his desk; Morrow place the iPod back in the draw and pushed it shut.

“What happened?” Detective Koenig asked in a slurred voice.

“You passed out.” Morrow answered. “Why didn’t you….”, Koenig started to asked as he tried to rise from his seat, but lacked the strength to rise from the couch, or finish the question on his lips.

Detective Koenig again tried to rise to his feet, but once again quickly sat back down. “I don’t feel so good.” He slurred.

“You sure, Fuck Cop? Morrow asked with a smile on his lips. The Detective’s eyes glazed over, his face took on an motionless stare. Morrow needed to make sure that Koenig was in a trance and under his control. “Fuck Cop, do you hear me?”

“Yes.” Came the slurred reply. “Yes, Sir.” Doctor Morrow snapped. “Yes, Sir.” Doctor Morrow answered. “Good. Whenever you hear me say ‘Fuck Cop’, you will return to this relaxed state. Every time you hear me say ‘Fuck Cop’, you will fall deeper and deeper, become more relaxed, calmer, and even more obedient. Even awake, you will obey me. Do you understand?” Said Morrow.

“Yes, Sir.” Answered the Detective. “From now on, after every shift, you’ll go to the gym for two hours a day, after which you will return here to my office for more investigations into the disappearances. Every day, you will not miss a day, not even Sunday. Do you understand?” Said Doctor Morrow to the entranced Cop. “Yes, Sir.” Came the reply. “I’m going to count down from ten, when I reach 1 you will slowly open your eyes and come out of trance and you will feel refreshed. 10—9—8—7—6—5—4—3—2— 1.”

Koenig opened his eyes, and stretched his arms and legs. “How do you feel?” Doctor Morrow asked, watching the Detective carefully for signs that the mind-fuck had not worked. Koenig stretched again and stood up. “Great. I feel great, Sir.” The Detective answered as he moved towards the door of the office. “Sorry I could not be more help, but come back tomorrow to continue your investigations Detective Koenig!” Doctor Morrow said as he shook hands with Koenig. The Detective did not reply, he just nodded to Morrow and left the office. After a few seconds Morrow pulled out his cell and made a call.

Six days later:

“Good to see you, Detective come in.” As he took a seat behind his desk, Doctor Morrow watched as Koenig entered the office, closed the door behind him, and then removed his uniform, right down to his underwear. As the Detective stood in the middle of the office rubbing his cock through his tight underwear, Doctor Morrow noticed, that even after just six day at the gym it was paying off.

“Looking good, Fuck Cop.” Doctor Morrow said, the Detective fell deep into trance as the Doctor uttered his trigger. Koenig’s eyes glazed and his body froze in place. “Detective, when was the last time you had sex?” Asked Doctor Morrow. “I haven’t had sex since the divorce from my wife became final five weeks ago, Sir. She caused so many problems in our sex-life when we were together that I’ve been giving sex a miss of late, Sir.” Koenig said.

Doctor Morrow thought for a moment, he could use this to tighten his hold on Detective Koenig. “Have you jerked off since the divorce?” Doctor Morrow asked. “No, Sir. I’ve never masturbation, Sir. It’s not natural”, Detective Koenig replied. “Who told you that, detective?” Asked Morrow. “My father, Sir. He was a pastor, Sir!” Doctor Morrow thought for a moment looking hard at Koenig, “So you’ve never played with your dick?” Morrow asked a brief look of hurt come to the Detective’s face before he replied, “No sir. My father caught me the only time I jerked off. He pulled me out of bed, bent me over and he took his leather belt to my arse. Three nights running after he caught me he beat me, telling me never to jerk-off again, that it was not natural and that it was a sin!” Koenig fell silent.

Doctor Morrow thought for a moment, and then he spoke, “Ok, Fuck Cop.” The Detective fell even deeper into trance. “From now on, after you’ve been to the gym, and been here too continue your investigations. You will go home and take a shower, while in the shower you will jerk-off and shoot your load. You will not be able to stop showering until you shoot your load, do you understand?” The Doctor waited for the reply, “yes, Sir.” Detective Koenig Answered.

“While you jerk off, you will think about hot, sexy, naked guys with large, fat cocks. You will think about sucking a large, fat cock. These thoughts will make you horny, and hard, also these thoughts will help relieve the stress you are feeling about having sex with your Ex-wife, or any other women in fact. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” The Detective said. “Good. Now on 1, you will awake,10 —9—8—7—6—5—4—3—2—1.” Detective Koenig woke up, he searched for his uniform and dressed, Koenig then sat in a chair, waiting for Doctor Morrow to speak. “Same time tomorrow, Detective?” Koenig stood up, nodded to Morrow and left the office. Morrow picked pulled out his phone and made a call: after a few seconds the connection was made and Morrow started to talk, “…yes his just left….no I don’t see any problems….it seems that he has some hang-ups about jerking off, and sex in general I can uses that….yes Sir, thank you Sir!” Doctor Morrow hung up.

Seven days after that:

Detective Koenig sat in the reception area of Doctor Morrow’s office. As it was Sunday the building was empty, but still Koenig come to continue his investigations. Morrow’s office door open and Koenig stood up without a word and moved into the office. As the Detective entered the office, the Doctor greeted Koenig. “Good to see you again Detective. How are your investigations going?” As Detective Koenig shakes Doctor Morrow’s hand, he said, “Not too well I’m afraid.” Detective Koenig began to remove his uniform. Once he was out of his uniform, Koenig then removed the bright yellow budgie smuggles he now wore all the time instead of underwear. As the yellow smuggles fell to the ground, Detective Koenig’s engorged and swollen 7 inch cock, now caged in a steel-ribbed chastity device was revealed.

Doctor Morrow smiled, as he now looked over Koenig’s naked body, knowing that Detective Koenig was now under his total control, without question. “Good, Fuck Cop.” Morrow muttered as he ogled Koenig’s naked body and steel-caged cock, Koenig feel into trance. “How are you managing without access to your cock, Fuck Cop?” Doctor Morrow asked, Detective Koenig was quite for a moment before answering, and when he did there was a faint trace of hate in his voice.

“Why the Fuck ask me, you’ll the one who made me order and then wear this fucking thing, don’t you fucking know?” Snapped Detective Koenig, Morrow was shocked it seemed that Koenig was showing, a small amount of free-will, “Fuck Cop!” The Doctor snapped. Koenig fell deeper into trance, “Now, for that insolence, you’re going to be punished, just like you were punished by your father when he caught you jerking off!” Said Doctor Morrow, “On your hands and knees on the rubber sheet, with your arse facing me!” Koenig did as he was told.

Doctor Morrow moved behind Koenig, and he pulled his belt from his pants, he started to swing the belt in the air and then began to whip Detective Koenig’s arse. Morrow gave Koenig 30 swats before he stopped beating the Detective’s arse; while beating Koenig, Doctor Morrow ignored Koenig’s screams and cries as he was punished by Morrow. “Fuck Cop!” Doctor Morrow said to Koenig as he rubbed his hand over the Detective’s welted arse; Koenig fell deeper into trance.

“Now, stay on your hands and knees, but turn round and face me!” the Doctor told Detective Koenig; Morrow undid his pants, and dropped them to his feet he when pulled aside his leather Jock-strap freeing his semi-hard cock, which became hard and erect in seconds. Koenig had stopped turning round, his face was now right in front of Doctor Morrow’s erect cock. Now Detective Koenig suck my cock and make me cum and you are to swallow all my cum!”

Detective Koenig opened his mouth and sucked in Doctor Morrow and he began to suck and choke on Morrow’s cock; but after a couple of minutes and instructions from Doctor Morrow Koenig’s gag reflex subsided and he started sucking cock at a good pace. After only a few minutes Detective Koenig felt Doctor Morrow’s cock swelling up in his throat, Doctor Morrow’s cock was bigger than Koenig’s was, the Detective let out a muffled moan as he continued sucking cock.

“Well, Fuck Cop see what you’ve missed out on all your life?” The Doctor laughed, as he grabbed Koenig’s head tightly, and started to violently thrust in and out of Koenig’s mouth, making him wretch, but Morrow did not slow down. It was only a few more minutes from that point, before Doctor Morrow shot his huge load down the Detective’s throat, holding Koenig’s head, tightly, all the way down onto the base of his cock as he shot cum into Detective Koenig’s mouth; Morrow’s balls slapped the Detective’s face and chin with each of the Doctor’s thrusts.

Morrow pulled his cock out of the Detective’s mouth and patted him on top of his head. “You will not be insolent ever again to me, or your future master will you?” Said the Doctor as he put away his cock and pulled up his pants. “No, Sir!” Came the reply from the Detective. “Good. Now on 1, you will awake,10—9—8—7— 6—5—4—3—2—1.” Detective Koenig woke up, he searched for his uniform and dressed, Koenig then sat in a chair, waiting for Doctor Morrow to speak. “Same time tomorrow, Detective?” Koenig stood up, nodded to Morrow and left the office. Morrow picked pulled out his cell and made a call. After a few minutes Morrow finished his call, putting away his cell, the Doctor then opened a drew in his desk and took out an envelope, looking inside Morrow checked that keys to Detective Koenig’s steel-ribbed chastity device were still there!

One month later:

It was again a Sunday; Detective Koenig entered Doctor Morrow’s office and began to remove his uniform. Once he was out of his uniform, and naked Koenig stood still his hand clasped behind his back. Detective Koenig’s 7 inch cock, was still caged in a steel-ribbed chastity device. “Good, Fuck Cop.” Morrow muttered, Koenig feel into trance.

Doctor Morrow smiled, as he looked at the naked body of Detective Koenig. The changes to Koenig that have happened over the weeks had changed the Detective. After all that time spent at the gym; Detective Koenig now had the body of a body-builder. Morrow knew that since Koenig had been going to the gym he was now wearing a uniform four times the size it was before his first visit to Morrow’s office.

Detective Koenig’s body was now completely hairless from the neck down; even Koenig’s arse-crack was shaved. Koenig’s face was now clean shaven; gone was the dark 5 O’clock Shadow that had once seemed to be a permeant fixture of his face. Lastly, the Detective’s hair was now cut into a Recon High & Tight; the shaved sides and back of Koenig head shone in the office’s light, with the skin-oil that the Detective now always used.

Morrow tore his eyes away from his latest victim, there was much too do, and not much time. “Good, Fuck Cop.” Morrow said, Koenig feel deeper into trance. The Doctor walked over to the door of the office’s bathroom and opened it. Standing in the bathroom; entranced, naked, with a Recon High & Tight cut just like Detective Koenig and drool running out of the corners of his mouth, was Koenig’s Brother Nicholls. Doctor Morrow had payed Nicholls a visit earlier that day while his wife and six children were at church. Morrow led Nicholls from the bathroom over to a chair that stood on a rubber sheet by the large double windows of the office.

The Doctor smiled as he sat the entranced Nicholls in the chair; remembering how Koenig had tried to ask about the rubber sheet on his first visit. Morrow moved over to Detective Koenig; he was sure that neither entranced Brother was going to recognise each other.

“Fuck Cop, suck that guy’s cock!” Ordered the Doctor; Detective Koenig moved towards Nicholls. He knelt before his Brother and sucked his semi-hard 7″ cock. The Detective slobbered his spit on Nicholls’s cock, rubbed it until it was rock hard and then swallowed Nicholls’s cock to the base of the shaft. Koenig deep throated Nicholls’s cock and massaged the shaft of the cock with his twirling tongue.

Doctor Morrow stood and watched Detective Koenig suck Nicholls’s cock. “Detective Koenig wants that cock, doesn’t he, Fuck Cop?” Koenig rose to his feet, turned and sat on his brother’s erection. He bounced up and down on Nicholls’s cock, taking every inch of the diamond-hard cock into his pussy-whole. “Good, Fuck Cop.” Doctor Morrow towards the two men and stood in front of the Detective, he whipped out his cock and shoving it into Koenig’s mouth. “Suck it, Fuck Cop.” Koenig swallowed the Doctor’s semi-hard cock. Doctor Morrow smiled as Detective Koenig employed all the skills he had learned on the doctor’s rod.

After nearly an hour of action, Nicholls could not hold out. He blew his wad, jizz spilling from the crack of Koenig’s whole. Doctor Morrow grabbed the Detective’s head, and forced his cock down Koenig’s mouth and busted his nut down the Detective’s throat. “Get dressed, Fuck Cop.” While the Detective searched for his clothes and dressed. Morrow returned Nicholls to the bathroom, and shut the door; the Doctor turned back to the now dressed Detective. “Now, whenever you hear your Master say, ‘Let’s have sex Fuck Cop’, you will accept his order. Your desire to have sex with that man will skyrocket until you will do anything to have sex with him. Do you understand, Fuck Cop?”

“Yes, Sir.” Detective Koenig answered. “Good. This is your last visit to see me. In a moment I will Snap my fingers, you will awake and the old Detective Koenig will be gone forever, and you will from then on only by ‘Fuck Cop’ who’s only purpose in his worthless life is to sever his Master for the rest of his life! Do you understand, Fuck Cop?” Asked the Doctor, after a few seconds Detective Koenig replied in a flat toneless voice, “Yes, Sir!” Morrow smiled, he pulled out his cell and sent a Text to Koenig’s new Master that the Detective was ready for picking up.

A few minutes later Doctor Morrow’s cell peeped with a replying Text saying that Koenig’s Master was on his way. “Right, Fuck Cop. When you wake, you will leave this office without a word and go and wait in the reception area for your Master!” Said the Doctor, and then—Snap—, Detective Koenig woke up, and Doctor Morrow escorted the Detective out of the office and into the reception area.

Koenig did not even have time to take a seat, or Doctor Morrow to return to his office before a large unpleasant looking guy dressed in tight black rubber strolled into the reception from the elevator, behind him where two bald-headed guys, both the guys were nearly completely naked but for the metal ribbed Cock-cages encasing their cocks. The unpleasant looking guy did not say a word; he just clicked his fingers and pointed at Detective Koenig. One of the bald-headed guys who was carrying a large metal collar and chain moved over to Koenig.

The bald-headed guy loosened Koenig’s tie and undid the top two buttons of his shirt: then the guy quickly fitted the metal collar around Detective Koenig’s neck, and then handed the chain to the unpleasant looking guy. “ Fuck Cop, follow me!” The unpleasant looking guy said pulling hard on the chain, silently Detective Koenig followed the unpleasant looking guy, and the two bald-headed guys into the elevator; the door closed and Detective Koenig was gone. As he walked back into his office he made a call on his cell to tell his boss; that the problem of Detective Koenig had been taken care of!

Just before Mid-night that same Sunday:

The elevator doors opened and Doctor Morrow stepped out into the basement of the office building where he had his office, on the tenth floor. As the elevator doors closed behind him, Doctor Morrow walked across the basement, to a door in its far side, he opened the door and went down the steps beyond. When he reached the bottom of the steps, he was in another smaller basement. In which he found two naked men cramped into two aluminium cages.

Doctor Morrow approached the first metal cage in it was Nicholls Koenig; now just a mindless cretin, who Koenig would remould to his own will over the next few weeks. The Doctor turned too the second metal cage; in this one was Henry, the real Doctor Morrow. Morrow had replaced, and brain-fucked the real therapist over two years ago; Henry had been in this basement ever since. Morrow released the naked therapist from his cage.

“Good Fuck Boy. Time to please your Master.” Morrow said as he drew closer to the naked therapist. Morrow removed his jacket, shirt and lowered his trousers and shorts. “Now, listen to Master and suck Master’s cock.” Henry opened his mouth and placed his lips on Morrow’s beefy cock. “Good boy.” Henry sucked and licked his Master’s cock with enthusiasm. Nicholls Koenig looked on blankly, deep down he faintly knew that this was going to soon be his fate too.

THE END: