The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DESTINY

By Topper

The weather just turned cold. It was raining and windy. The leaves on the trees were falling. Yes fall was here and soon another winter in Wisconsin. I’ve been alone now for too many years. My wife died almost twenty years ago and I spent my time building my business and becoming successful. I sold the business about two years ago and now enjoy my time traveling and helping my nieces and nephews out financially. Still I was lonely and depress. I was talking to my brother and he mention that I should take a trip. He suggested Aruba, or Jamaica some place warm and tropical.

I spent some time on the internet looking at different locations but I just couldn’t decide. I went to triple a travel agency and spent a good time listening and looking at brochures. Finally after an hour I found an island that I never heard of and yet the name just jumps out at me. I chose the Island of St. Kitts. The agent found a resort and by the time I walk out of there the trip was plan and I would be leaving at the end of the month for two weeks.

I told my brother and his family about the trip and his daughters both wanted to come along. If they weren’t in school I would have taken them. There both tens in my book. One a twenty-one year old blond and has the body and looks of (Trish Stratus) and the other one is seventeen, brunette and has the looks and body of the actress (Kayla Ewell) from the Vampire Diaries. I told them maybe if your grades are good and your parents okay it we could do something for spring break. I show them the pamphlets and gave them the resort information in case of an emergency.

The day approach and I was off. The flight was good and on time. During the flight one of the stewardess ask me my destination. I told her and she said it sounded fun and exotic. We landed and were chauffer to the resort. The Island was beautiful. The colors and the smell of the warm air were so relaxing. Once at the resort I check in and the room was better than the picture on the brochure. After I unpack I took a stroll around the resort. The place was immaculate. Everything was perfect. I went down to the beach by a little hut which was a bar and order a drink.

I introduce myself to the bartender and his name was Roberta, a local. I scan the area and the women were everywhere. Some were tens and some were just fives. The bathing suits they wore were nothing more than string. Time pass and I had dinner at the resort a few more drinks and decided to call it a night. I was tire and wanted to get up early and check out the town.

When mourning arrives I was up and ready to go. We went as a group as instructed by the resort for safety. We were also warned to stay on the main streets and avoid certain areas. I’ve heard these warnings before from my other travels. Walking around town and visiting the different shops was very enjoyable. I talk to a lot of the local people but they wouldn’t recommend any places outside of the strip to go for a drink. I’ve learn in the past that once you leave the so call nice area things can happen to you, but at the same time a good time can happen. By mid afternoon the bus was ready to take us back to the resort.

After a shower I went back to the hut for a drink and Roberta was working. We got into a conversation and I ask him about the night life in town. He told me there were a lot of places to go. Most of them aren’t recommended by the resort and some places don’t like outsiders. The conversation continues and I finally convince him that I was seriously and wanted to try some places. He agrees to take me tonight but I have to meet him in town. He would loose his job if the resort found out. Roberta wrote down a name of a place to meet and then we would go from there. I finish my drink and left.

After a shower and dinner I left for town and the meeting place. As I walk in Roberta was at the bar and I join him. We had a couple of drinks and then we left in his car to hit some spots. The first place we visit was quiet so we had one drink and left to the next one. There was some action but not a lot. I met some locals and we drank some more. After an hour Roberta said he had one more place to go, however they really didn’t like tourist. I beg him and told him that I wouldn’t act like a tourist. He agrees and off we went.

The place was almost on the outskirts of town and look like a dump. As we left the car you could hear the music blaring from inside. When we walk in I got some looks but Roberta introduce me and we sat at the bar. I order our drinks and watch the dance floor. There were hot women everywhere. We got up and walk around with Roberta introducing me to his friends and their friends. I dance a little and was having a great time. The alcohol was flowing and someone past me a joint. I took a hit (something I usually don’t do) and started to cough. I was a little warm so I went to the bar and order a drink. As I was sitting there a women walk up to the bar and sat on the stool next to me.

I just couldn’t stop staring at her. She was tall, taller than me I’m 6′ 1″ and she had to be 6′ 6″ or taller. She was dress like a hooker. Her hair was jet black and long. Her skin the color of chocolate. Her breast were huge I say about 38dd waist slim and hips a little wide. She turns and caught me starring and said hello. I try to say hi but I stutter and blush. She reach out with her hand and shook mine and told me her name was Destiny. She orders a drink and I paid for it. We sat and talk and I told her where I was from and she said that she was a local. She asks me to dance and I follow her to the dance floor. What an ass on her. As she turns around to face me I’m starring up as she towers over me. We started dancing with me trying to match her moves. Destiny out class me with her dance moves. All I could do was watch her breast as they bounce this way and that way. Some times hitting me in the face with them. A few times she caught me staring and just smile. She would turn around and grind her ass into my groin over and over with every dance. She had me hard and I know she had to feel it.

I was really warm and I had to take a break from dancing. As I was sitting there Roberta came up to me and asked how I was doing. I said great just a little warm. He said it looks like you and Destiny our hitting it off. I said she’s great. He asks if it would be okay if he left and said that Destiny would take me back if I wanted. As he was leaving Destiny came up behind me and lean over my back placing a drink in front of me as her breast press into my neck. I could feel the weight of those monsters. She stays like that swaying to the music and asking if I wanted to stay or go back to the resort. Momma didn’t raise a fool. I stood and went back to the dance floor.

It was late and I had to get back to the resort. Destiny and I left and she drove me back. On the way back I ask if I could see her tomorrow night. She just laughs and said yes baby as she reach over and squeeze my leg. We reach the resort and we just park and talked. As I was about to leave she reach over and pull me to her. She presses her lips to mine and kiss me. Destiny then shoves her tongue in my mouth and I swear it reach the back of my throat as she fondle me. I reach up and felt her breast. They were heavy and her nipples were thick. As she was fondling me I started to lower my hand to her pussy when she grab it and push it away. We broke our kiss and said goodbye with her agreeing to pick me up at eight tonight. I shower and fell asleep thinking of Destiny.

I woke up with a hardon and visions of Destiny. Why was I so turned on by her? She really wasn’t my type yet all I could think of were her breast and how big they were. The day drags on and finally eight o’clock came. I went outside and was looking for Destiny’s car when a white limo shows up. The driver got out and walked around the front and sad good evening Mr. Smith and opens the door. As I looked inside I saw Destiny sitting their smiling at me. I climb inside as he shuts the door and drove off.

Destiny pours me a drink and makes a toast. I took a sip and was wondering how the driver knew my name. I take another sip and was staring at her breast. Did she unbutton the blouse or was it like that when I got in. She reaches for me and had me sit next to her. She slides her arm around my neck and brings my lips to hers. We started kissing and her tongue wrestles mine to the side and drives hers all the way in to back of my throat. We break our kiss as I gasp for air and she hands me my drink. I finish my drink and she pulls my head to her expose breast as I open my mouth to suck on it. As I was sucking her nipple it started growing and I swear it grew to at least an inch long and a half inch thick. That’s when I notice I was drifting off to sleep. I pull away from her and look up to say something when she smile at me and told me to close my eyes and sleep. Before I could figure out what happen I crash.

When I awoke it was pitch black and cold. My arms were hung from above and only my toes were touching the floor. As I came around I felt something in my mouth. It was a ball gag. I was completely naked. Just then a single blue light came on and a door open. I had to close my eyes because the light from the door burn. Roberta walk in and I started to talk. I thought he found me and I was save. He removed the gag and I said hurry let me loose. But he just stepped away and Destiny walked through the door. As she tower over in front of me I ask her what was going on. She slaps me hard against the face. Never talk unless I tell you. But Destiny! SLAP!!!.......Slap!!!..... My head was spinning and my cheeks burning as I looked into her eyes. Then she places a collar around my neck and fastens it. Roberta puts a strap around my forehead and when he secures it, it pulls my head up staring into Destiny’s eyes. Next she shows me a dildo with a strap attach to it about four inches long and two inches thick and forces it in my mouth which she secures in the back. Then they both leave the room and the light went off.

Seconds later a strobe light went on directly in my face. I couldn’t move my head. I was force to stare at it or close my eyes. Even with my eyes close I could see the flashes. I hung for hours my arms and legs burning tired from lack of sleep. Then behind the light a screen came on with a movie. It was shemales doing things to other men. They were forcing their cocks in their mouth or fucking them from behind. Some were sitting on their victims face suffocating them. As I was straining to see the movie the strobe light kept on. And then the film switches to Destiny. She’s dress in thigh high boots with six inch heels, black leather hot pants and a black corset. She’s holding a riding crop in one hand and her finger in the other flexing as if to tell me to come to her. Destiny starts telling me I’m her bitch now. I belong to her and her only. I will worship her and obey her. Nothing makes me happier then to please her. I will call her Mistress. She will control my life.

The movie goes on and I find myself agreeing to her in my mind. She explains that it is my duty to love her and worship her. How I will take her back to America with me. That I will marry her so she can stay in our country. She will control everything I own. How I will sign everything over to her. It’s at that point were I don’t even notice the strobe light. It’s just her giving me instructions. I was told to look at her breast, the breast that I love. I was staring at her breast when she turn around and their was her bare ass. Destiny told me to look at her ass and how I was to worship it. She explains to me how I was to lick it and kiss it, because I would be spending most of my time under it. Then she turns around again and I’m looking at her face and she whispers look at my surprise for you and the camera slowly lowers across her breast her big beautiful breast lower across her abdomen when I notice something above her diamond navel. It was a cock head. Lower still the camera travels until it stops at her groin. There instead of a pussy was a huge dick. It must be at least twelve too fourteen inches long and at least three inches thick. I heard her say that this was my alter. I would be her toy to use any way she deem fit. I will serve, I will serve kept playing as I watch her play with her penis as she held it out for me. Again her finger by the head of her penis calling me. Then the movie ended and the light just flashing.

The strobe light stop and total darkness fill the room. I kept thinking about the movie and what I saw and heard. I heard Mistress Destiny telling me in my mind my instructions. As I was going over everything she said and the pictures of shemales dominating other men I started to get hard. I thought of how nice her nipple felt in my mouth and wonder how it would be to kiss that beautiful ass. Her words over and over in my head. I picture me in the movie with Destiny doing those things to me. I wonder how her penis would feel in my mouth. The words serve me over and over until I crash from exhaustion.

The next thing I remember was the door opening and there were green lights on in the room. I saw Mistress Destiny walk through the door and close it. I instantly got hard. She was completely naked except for the thigh high boots she was wearing. The same ones from the movie. She walks over to me. As she stood there towering over me. I could not look into her eyes. Her breast where there right in front of me her nipples hard and sticking out. I felt her hands reach behind and remove the strap holding my head and removing the gag from my mouth. She took my chin and raises my head so I could stare into her eyes. She smile as she release my hands from above and my legs gave out as I fell into a kneeling position never breaking eye contact. She then lowers her head and I follow to where she was looking and their in front of me was her gigantic cock. Fully hard with her hand holding it and lowering it towards my mouth. I look into her eyes as I open my mouth and she slides her cock in. She lets go and with both hands reaches behind my head to hold me. Then she takes her long left leg and swings it over my shoulder. Destiny then begins to hump my mouth forcing it down my throat. I started to gag but she was relentless. In time she was like a machine, her hips a blur in and out.

Then she raises her other leg over my shoulder and locks her legs together. Forcing me to lean back on my legs and arms behind me holding her weight and mine up. She looks deep into my eyes holding my head as she watches me shallow her massive cock in and out. Yes my slave she said as she flex her strong legs crushing my head at the same time forcing my head into her groin until my nose was touching her pelvic bone and her cock all the way in and down my throat. And than I felt it, her cock swells up even bigger. I had no air and the crushing intensify as I felt her first blast hit my throat then another. Destiny came and came how long it lasted I don’t know. I past out from lack of air and blood flow to the brain.

When I awoke I was on my knees in a bed with Destiny behind me holding me up. I was starring in a mirror looking at Destiny and myself. My face and lips bruise and swollen. That’s when I felt it, the head of her cock just knocking at my ass opening. She smile an evil smile grab my hips and push. Her cock broke through and the pain shot up my body. Before I could say something she pushes again and again. Then with a sinister grin she laid me flat out on my stomach and with the all her force she slides all the way in. The tears were coming down my cheek and the pain in my ass was nothing I had ever experience. She started to fuck me in and out telling me how she loved virgins. She rode me for awhile and I felt like she was tearing me. I saw in the mirror blood on the sheets and on my legs. I knew it was mine. Destiny kept it up for at least a halve hour when she came again. As she pulls out I collapse and she turn me over and did a sixty nine on me. Her cock was cover in blood, my blood as I clean it off. It didn’t take long and I came in her mouth.

After a shower and dress in shorts Mistress Destiny enters and I drop to my knees. She told me to look her in the eyes as she asks me a question. What is your mission? i replied to serve, obey and please you mistress. Very good slave I look forward to America.