The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deprogramming 3

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I didn’t intend to return to these two, but the idea just stuck in my head. Enjoy.

After the year Clea and Rebecca had had, a vacation was just what they needed and they intended to enjoy it. First had been the discovery that Rebecca was a hypnotized slave to a fellow student. Clea had managed to break the spell over Rebecca and together, the two had managed to free others being held by the same man. The public furor with the man’s trial had forced the two to admit their relationship as lovers, something that their families weren’t quite happy about. But the two had persevered and, in the wake of Gerry’s conviction and imprisonment, had decided that a vacation was just what they needed.

The Floridian beach was just what the two had been looking for. They had taken a room at a hotel near the coast, with a terrific view of the beach. While their parents weren’t comfortable with the relationship, they still loved their daughters enough to know they needed a break after their ordeal so they agreed to help pay for the trip. The two had spent their first night making love in their room as the ocean crashed below them and had loved it.

However, the last few days, Rebecca had sensed something was wrong between the two. She didn’t know what he was but there was definitely some tension that hadn’t been there before. Clea hadn’t been around her for the last few days. It wasn’t that she was totally blowing her off, she and Rebecca still met for dinner and some shopping. But she hadn’t been around as much as Rebecca would have liked. It’s not that she was possessive or anything, she just felt a lot better with Clea nearby. But what bugged her more than Clea’s absence was her nonchalant attitude about it, always blowing it off as shopping or swimming or exploring the hotel or something like that.

Rebecca wouldn’t have been so suspicious, she had done a bit of exploring herself, but Clea’s behavior was just too odd for her. She had begged off any sex for the last two nights, claiming she was tired and that was what put Rebecca off. Not that she and Clea always did it, but her friend had been bragging about how the two would be “getting it on” all the time. So the entire thing just put Rebecca on guard and made her worried.

It was the middle of the night of their fifth day when Rebecca heard a rustle next to her. She glanced up to see Clea stand up out of the bed, her back to her, pulling on some clothes. Rebecca quickly closed her eyes and pretended to still be asleep as Clea dressed in the dark. Rebecca watched through half-open eyelids as she brushed at her short hair before walking out of the room. Immediately, Rebecca sprang to her feet and threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Jumping into a pair of shoes, Rebecca grabbed her key and hurried out of the room.

The elevator couldn’t reach the lobby fast enough for Rebecca. She stepped out and took a breath, trying to figure out where Clea could have gone. She walked up to bellhop and spoke. “Um, excuse me, I’m looking for my friend? She’s about my height, with a short haircut, kind of weird color, dresses in black a lot?”

“Oh, I think I just saw her pass by,” the bellhop said. “She looked to be heading towards the pool area.”

“Thanks,” Rebecca smiled as she walked down the stairs leading to the large pool area. It was designed like an old grotto with caves and rocks and small hideaways among the area with smaller pools that were popular with couples. Clea and Rebecca had checked it out on their first day here, the two both eager to try it out but neither had gotten to it yet. However, Rebecca had climbed around to the point where she could find a small hole inside the rock sculptures that would allow her a chance to look at some of those private pools. It was just such a hole that Rebecca pushed herself into and saw a sight that horrified her.

Below, in one of the pools, Clea sat naked, her legs outstretched to allow a tall red-haired woman to lick away at her. The woman had her face buried inside Clea’s pussy, her tongue furiously licking away at her. Clea moaned in delight as the woman went at her, her arms outstretched to grip the sides of the pool letting the woman go at her. Rebecca slumped against the side of her small hiding spot, tears streaking her cheeks, anger and betrayal ripping through her, making her feel like her heart had been torn out as she watched her lover welcoming another woman into her pussy. Clea’s voice got her attention. “Yes,” the other woman whispered. “Yes, Becca, do it, baby, oh, god, baby, do it!”

Rebecca watched, her tears beginning to fade in confusion as she saw Clea’s face take on that same look she got right before orgasm. Clea’s legs clenched around the other woman’s head as she came, juices mixing with the water to flow into the other woman’s face.

The woman slowly stood up and Rebecca could see her clearly for the first time, her long wet red hair flowing past her large breasts, her smooth ass coming out of the water as she moved towards Clea. “That’s right, baby,” the woman said. “Now you can eat me out. Go at it baby, eat me out, you know you want to.”

“Yes, Rebecca,” Clea said and for the first time Rebecca could hear the flatness of her voice as she lowered herself to the woman’s pussy and begin licking. “Oh, no,” Rebecca whispered. “Oh, god, no. Not again. Not Clea, please, no.” The tears were back, only they were ones of anger and sympathy. Although a lot of the pain had left her, Rebecca could still remember how it felt for her to be at Gerry’s beck and call, helpless to do anything else. The last thing she ever wanted was for Clea to go through that hell as well. Steeling herself, Rebecca stood up and got out of the hole, moving back towards her room, her mind whirling with several things but one amongst them all: How to save her lover.

It was about an hour later that Rebecca heard the door open and Clea step back in. She still pretended to be asleep as Clea moved into the bed with her. Then made a show of waking up, groaning softly. “Hey, lover,” she said, trying to sound normal. “Up to some fun?”

“Just trying to get some sleep,” Clea replied, moving onto her front.

“Ah, come on,” Rebecca said, moving up onto her knees. “You sure?” Her hands moved up to Clea’s back and squeezed her shoulders tight, eliciting a sigh from the other woman. “Come on, you’ve been so tense lately,” Rebecca said, wishing to hell she didn’t have to do this. “You need to loosen up, you know? Relax a little more. You really have to relax, Clea, you have to relax.” Rebecca’s hands moved up and down Clea’s shoulders as she continued to drone on. “Just relax, baby, okay? Just relax, listen to my voice, baby, listen to my voice and let me relax you, baby, let me relax you......”

Rebecca’s suspicions of what had happened were reinforced when Clea went under far faster than she should have. Rebecca looked at her friend and lover for a long moment before taking a deep breath. “God help me,” she whispered. “Clea, can you hear me?’

“Yeah....” Clea said sleepily as Rebecca slowly turned her over.

“Clea, do you know where you were just now?”

“At the pool.....with Rebecca.....making love....” A slight smile came over Clea’s face as her hands moved towards her chest, fingers caressing one breast.

“No, Clea, I want you to remember what really happened,” Rebecca pushed on. “Just relax, Clea, relax and let yourself remember.....Remember....”

It took a while for Rebecca to get the story and for the first time ever, she knew exactly how Clea must have felt when she heard about her enslavement to Gerry. The woman Rebecca had seen Clea with was named Regan. She was a shopkeeper at one of the small stores Clea had come into. Regan was also an accomplished hypnotist who used her skills to relieve some of her customers of extra goods without their ever knowing it. And with some of her more attractive clients, she enjoyed some good times as well. She simply made them believe they were with their lover and took it from there. Evidently, it was her commands that had been making Clea miss meetings with Rebecca, come to make love to Regan and never remember it.

It took Rebecca a while longer to use the lessons Clea had taught her to try and get rid of Reagan’s influence on her friend. She and Clea had done it before with some of the women Gerry had enslaved but this was different, this was someone she loved. Deeply. And that was why she had to do it. “Clea, listen to me,” she said as last. “When I kiss you, you’ll wake up. You’ll remember everything that’s happened to you since you met Regan, all of it. And it won’t destroy you, it won’t hurt you, you’ll be able to live with it. All of it.” Rebecca slowly moved down and gently kissed Clea, then moved up.

Clea’s eyes blinked open, glancing about for a few moments, before widening. “Oh my god,” she whispered, sitting upright. “Oh my dear god, no. No, no, no, no,no.” Rebecca clutched her and held her tight as Clea dizzolved into tears, sinking into Rebecca’s arms. “I’m sorry,” Rebecca said. “I never wanted you to go through that. Never.”

“I never thought it was so bad,” Clea cried. “I never thought what it must have been like for you. To be a slave.”

“I know,” Rebecca said, tears in her own eyes. “I know.”

Clea closed her eyes, hoping to hell the images would vanish. The swinging jewel Regan had shown her that dragged her into a trance. The way she made Clea believed she was being pleasured by her lover instead of a stranger, the way she made Clea betray Rebecca for some cheap sex. And the pleasure she felt at it all. “I’m sorry,” Clea whispered. “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault,” Rebecca said as she held Clea close. “It’s not.” The two lay back, hugging one another tight as they drifted off to sleep.

Regan whistled as she cleaned up around the shop. Another fine day with a pair of wonderful customers she had both induced for a terrific morning fuck. After that great night with Clea, she was more than ready to finally go after this Rebecca. If she was half as good as her girlfriend, Regan was in for a fun, fun week.

The ringing of the bell over the door got Regan’s attention. She glanced up and her grin widened as she saw Clea walk into the shop with a beautiful young woman who just had to be Rebecca. “I’m telling you, Bec, this place is great!” Clea was saying as they walked in. “Come on, you’ll love it.”

“All right,” a dubious Rebecca said as Clea led her towards the counter. “Hello there,” Regan smiled as Rebecca came up. “Can I help you two?”

“Well, I was kind of interested in some jewelry,” Rebecca said. “Kind of a ‘thank you’ present for my mom, you know?”

“I think I have just the thing,” Regan smiled. She watched as Clea moved towards the back of the shop, looking at some other souvenirs. She held up a large ruby attached to a chain and began to swing it gently. “I think this is a very nice jewel and I’m sure you’ll agree. Just look at it. Go ahead, just look at it closely, watch it swing in the light, watch it swing and shine, it’s nice to watch it swing and shine, right? Just watch it swing and shine, swing and shine.” Regan was pleased to see Rebecca’s eyes already following the bright ruby. She wasn’t worried about Clea. Should she pop back in, all it would take was a simple word to make her go back into trance. “That’s right, Rebecca, just relax and watch the ruby, relax and watch the ruby, Rebecca, just relax and watch it swing and shine, swing and shine, watch it swing and shine, Rebecca, watch it swing and shine—”

So intent was she on hypnotizing Rebecca that Regan didn’t even notice Clea moving up behind her until it was too late. With a flash of movement, Clea grabbed Regan from behind, one arm circling around her neck while the other clamped a cloth rag over her mouth and nose, holding on tight. Regan was so surprised that she took a breath before realizing what the sweet odor on the rag was. She tried to struggle but, fueled by the rage of what had happened to her, Clea held on tight, allowing the drug to do its work. Soon, Regan’s eyes closed and she slumped into Clea’s arms.

“It really shouldn’t be this easy to get chloroform,” Clea said. She glanced up at Rebecca. “You okay?”

“Yeah,” Rebecca said, shaking her head. “Sorry, she almost got me there. She was good.”

“Not for long,” Clea said, gripping Regan’s shoulders as Rebecca grabbed her feet. The duo quickly dragged the unconscious Regan towards the back, lying her on the floor. Rebecca handed Clea the ruby Regan had dropped. “Care to do the honors?”

“Damn right,” Clea said. She reached down and slapped Regan lightly on the face, bringing her to a state of semi-consciousness. As Regan’s eyes half-opened, Clea held up the ruby. “Look at the ruby, Regan,” she said, trying to keep her voice even and without venom. “Just look at the ruby. Relax and look at it, relax, relax, relax.......”

“Says here the police found about a dozen credit cards, ten checkbooks and several hundred dollars worth of missing jewelry in her shop,” Clea said. She and Rebecca were lying in bed together, reading the morning paper. The fourth page carried a story on how a local shopkeeper had confessed to taking advantage of her customers using hypnosis.

“Any thing on how long she’s going to be in jail?” Rebecca said, sipping at her coffee.

“Well, she says she plans to plead guilty but won’t cut a deal,” Clea said. “Could be a couple of years.”

“Just what the bitch deserves,” Rebecca said. “So, now that we actually get to enjoy our vacation, what should we do?”

Clea slyly smiled and took the coffee cup from Rebecca’s hand, placing it on the nearby table. “I say we make up for lost time.” She moved in and kissed Rebecca full on the lips, her lover answering back with glee. Their clothes gone in a rush, the two rolled on the bed, their hands exploring each other in a way that never got old, their love making fueled by the knowledge that they could always count on each other. Even if one of them didn’t know they needed it.