The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deprogramming

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Looking back on it all, Clea still had a hard time believing what had happened. Nothing in her relationship with Rebecca gave any indication whatsoever as to what lay in store. The two had first met on the first day of college and while they got along well together as roommates, it would be a stretch to call them friends. They had different interests and roamed in different social circles. They would occasionally attend the same parties and talk a bit about classes and boyfriends but it was more of the conversation of casual acquaintances rather than bosom buddies.

Rebecca had the face and body of a beauty queen, one of the most popular girls in her high school. A lush mane of curly brown hair flowed around her beautiful face and her outfits were chosen to show off her shapely form. She hung out with the popular cliques on campus: jocks, rich kids and others who treated college like a party zone more than a place of learning. Not that Rebecca blew off classes. She had been told by her parents that getting good grades was an important part of keeping her sizeable allowance coming in. Although she had to go to a few tutors, she managed to make things work out so she could still have fun.

Clea was a little more studious, but she had a fun side as well. Although she hated to be thought of as a goth, she did have a preference for black, wearing such outfits nearly all the time. She had exceptionally short light brown hair and a thin body that might have attracted more attention if she did something with it once in a while. Clea wasn’t much for attracting boys. In fact, she had recently begun to confront the fact that she might be gay. It had been brewing within her for a while, the knowledge that she was a lot more attracted to women in general and Rebecca in particular. But she knew Rebecca enough to know she would never be comfortable with something like that.

Clea tried to bury her discomfort into her studies. Since she was so in turmoil with herself, it shouldn’t be surprising that psychology intrigued her so much. It was a particular chapter she was reading that night that changed things for both her and Rebecca. She was studying at the desk inside her comfortable dorm room when Rebecca came in, fresh from acting class, wearing a light brown blouse and skirt. “What’s up?” she asked, dropping the skirt as she moved to her closet to look for something to wear for the party planned that night at a local frat house.

“Burning the ten o’clock oil,” Clea said, trying to avoid looking at Rebecca’s legs. “Studying hypnosis in psych.”

“Oh, there’s college funds put to good use,” Rebecca snorted.

“Hey, it’s not all fun and games. It really can be a useful tool. Lots of psychiatrists use it.”

“Yeah, they use it to get lucky.”

“You’ve been reading too many Internet porn sites. Hypnosis doesn’t work that way. You can’t make a person do something they don’t want to do.”

“Not what I heard.”

“What you’ve heard comes from oversexed hack writers who have nothing better to do than indulge in fantasies because they can’t get a real girlfriend.”

“Brutal.”

“Accurate.”

“Okay, prove it,” Rebecca said, nodding.

“Excuse me?”

“Prove it. Put me under and try to make me do something I wouldn’t do.”

“I don’t know....”

“Come on, you don’t think you can do it?”

Clea raised an eyebrow. Apparently, Rebecca knew her better than she thought. Well enough to know that Clea hated to back down from a challenge. “Okay, you asked for it,” Clea nodded. She had Rebecca lie on the bed, still wearing the blouse and underwear. Clea couldn’t help but look at those wonderful, smooth legs, then shook her head, clearing it as she got ready. “All right, Rebecca, take a deep breath and close your eyes,” Clea said, watching as Rebecca did so, her long hair flowing around the pillow. “Try to concentrate on your breathing. Breathe in and out, in and out. Listen to my voice as you take each breath and try to let yourself go. Clear your mind and keep breathing, in and out, in and out. Try to imagine all your worries and fears go away with each breath you take. Just concentrate on your breathing, Rebecca, let it in and out, in and out, feel all your worries and all your tension fade away. Feel yourself relaxing with each breath, feel yourself relaxing all over as you breathe, in and out, in and out.

“You feel relaxed now, Rebecca, very relaxed. Would you like to go deeper than this, Rebecca?”

“No....” Rebecca whispered.

“No?” Clea was slightly surprised by such an answer. She watched Rebecca’s head slump back on the pillow, her chest rise and fall with each breath, which seemed to be deeper than it should be. “Why don’t you want to go deeper, Rebecca?”

“Already deep...so very deep...slave deep.”

“Slave deep?” Clea had no idea what the hell was going on and was startled when Rebecca’s eyes opened and she sat up on the bed. “What do you wish, Master?” she said in a monotone voice.

Clea rolled her eyes. “Very funny, Rebecca. Nice joke, but let’s get started for real.”

Rebecca didn’t move, didn’t blink, simply sat there and kept staring blankly ahead on her. Clea waved a hand in front of her face and didn’t receive a blink in return. She sat back, appraising Rebecca. “Okay, Rebecca, raise you left arm.” Rebecca obeyed, her arm sticking out as straight as a board. “Listen to me, Rebecca. Listen carefully. Your arm is stiff, incredibly stiff. No matter what, it cannot be moved. It is as stiff as a board, unmoveable. You cannot move it and it cannot be moved by anyone else.”

Clea sat onto the bed and gripped Rebecca’s arm, prepared to end this charade. She frowned as she pushed on the arm, then stared in amazement as it hit her that she honestly could not move Rebecca’s arm. This wasn’t something that could be easily faked but it was possible. Looking at Rebecca again, Clea decided to test her. Rebecca wanted to make her do something she wouldn’t do? Fine.

“Rebecca, remove your blouse and bra,” Clea commanded. She knew it was possible for someone to remove their clothing if they believed, under hypnosis, that they were incredibly warm, but a direct command shouldn’t do anything. Which was why Clea was amazed when Rebecca, without any hesitation whatsoever, unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Clea was so amazed, she didn’t think to stop Rebecca from removing her bra, letting her firm breasts fall loose.

Staring at her topless, hypnotized roommate, Clea didn’t know what to think. This made no sense. Rebecca really was under, and deep too. Clea’s frown deepened. Something wasn’t right here. Rebecca was too far gone for a first time, especially on so light an induction. It was as if—

“Rebecca, I want you to answer all my questions honestly. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Don’t call me Master, Rebecca.”

“As you wish, Master.”

Rolling her eyes, Clea moved on. “Rebecca, have you been hypnotized before?”

“Yes,” Rebecca answered. “Many times.”

“When were you first hypnotized, Rebecca?”

“The first week here.” The monotone voice was starting to freak Clea out, but she felt the need to push on.

“Who hypnotized you, Rebecca?”

“Gerry Simmons.”

Clea felt her jaw drop. Gerry was a senior on campus and the unofficial leader of the geek circle in the college. Star Trek memorabilia, computer whiz, the works, no one had ever even seen him with a woman. Clea had met him a few times and had written him off as a shy guy who couldn’t ask a woman out if his life depended on it. Shaking her head, she moved on. “What happened, Rebecca.”

For the next several minutes, Clea listened as Rebecca detailed how she’d been an unknowing slave to Gerry for months. He’d hypnotized her the first week, using a special computer program to put her into a trance and installing a keyword to put her back under. For the next few weeks, he’d placed her into a trance, deepening her state more and more each time until she was deep enough for him to do his work.

Gerry made Rebecca believe she was having erotic dreams, picturing her ideal lover as he took advantage of her. He made love to her at least twice a week, in various places and positions and made her forget every time. He always used protection and made sure Rebecca was unknowingly on the pill so he could have his fun. His loner image was maintained so no one would suspect why a beautiful woman was suddenly hanging around him all the time. This way, he could have his fun and no one would be the wiser.

The worse part was, Rebecca wasn’t alone. There were other women, also under Gerry’s command, women who were often invited to secret orgies where Rebecca was “coerced” into making love to them with as much passion as for her master. It was the ideal harem, kept secret because not even its own members knew it existed.

Clea felt horrified, disgusted and ashamed as she listened to Rebecca’s oration, made all the more eerie by its lack of emotion. Her shame came from the tingling she felt within herself at hearing of such hot acts, the idea of her roommate with other women, engaged in hot sex. The fact that Rebecca was topless, her nipples seeming to tighten as she spoke, didn’t make things any easier.

Finally, Rebecca stopped speaking and continued her blank stare at the wall. Clea simply sat there, absorbing everything she’d just heard. She stood up and paced the room, running her hands through her hair. This was unreal. God, she’d been knocking those stupid stories on the Net and know she was stuck in one. An idea hit her and she turned to the oblivious Rebecca. “Rebecca, has Gerry talked about me?”

“Yes,” Rebecca said. “He had me talk all about you, as a possibility of adding you to his slaves.” The matter-of-fact way she said it made Clea shiver.

“Will he?” Clea managed to get out.

“No,” Rebecca said. “He said he doesn’t want natural dykes. He says it’s much more fun to turn straight girls lesbo, plus dykes take to long to convince to have his cock in them.”

So, Gerry was a prejudiced pig as well as complete shit. Clea felt a little relieved and a little embarrassed about asking the question. The idea that this whole thing was a set-up to induct her into Gerry’s command was a little paranoid. But, given the insanity of this situation, it wasn’t that hard to believe.

“Rebecca, you only obey Gerry, correct?”

“No,” Rebecca said, shaking her head. “Gerry will have some of the other girls get me. When I hear them say the keyword, I obey them as I would Gerry.”

“So, you obey anyone who says the keywords? Slave deep?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Rebecca said. “I will obey you now.”

Clea bit her lip as her mind rushed with possibilities. “Rebecca, can Gerry’s commands be overridden? Can I change some of his suggestions?”

“Until I hear him say the keyword, I will obey you,” Rebecca said. “But I must orgasm first.”

“I beg your pardon?” Clea said, thrown for a loop.

“Master says I can only fully obey another’s commands if they make me cum. After I cum, I will do whatever you say.”

Clea sat down hard. This was definitely something unexpected. On the one hand, the idea of making love to Rebecca turned her on. On the other hand, if what she planned worked, she’d have to deal with the fallout, which might involve losing a friend. But if she did nothing, Rebecca would go on being degraded by that bastard until who knows what happened. Sighing, Clea decided to go for it.

“Rebecca, listen to me,” Clea said as she crawled onto the bed. “You will begin to feel my hands on you. Only my hands, but it will feel so incredibly erotic, you will feel so aroused, so incredibly aroused, merely by the touch of my hands, the touch of my hands will arouse you and turn you on. My hands, Rebecca, my hands.” Taking a deep breath, Clea cupped Rebecca’s breasts with her hands. Rebecca instantly shivered in pleasure, her eyes closing as she felt a Master’s hands on her. Clea was hesitant at first, still uncomfortable with the idea of taking advantage of Rebecca like this. But holding those firm tits in her hands answered so many of her dreams, it was so easy to fall into arousal.

With the most supreme effort of will she had ever exhibited in her entire life, Clea managed to keep from jumping onto Rebecca and kissing her hard. Instead, she settled for moving her hypnotized roommate down onto the bed, her head back on the pillow. Clea moved her hand down to Rebecca’s panties and pushed it in. She let her fingers trail through the hair on the pussy then, with a slight hesitation, pushed her fingers in.

Rebecca moaned as she felt Clea’s finger push into her womanhood. She shifted on the bed, her own hands drifting to the one Clea had on her breasts. She took it and helped Clea’s palm run over her breasts, over the soft curves and tight nipples, allowing the pleasure to run through her. She was already turned on, a natural arousal that came whenever she was hypnotized and fired her passions to whoever commanded her. Feeling Clea’s fingers within her was driving her crazy and as they slid in and out of her wet pussy, Rebecca’s body began to buckle. Soon, she came, her juices staining her panties as well as Clea’s hand, her mind feeling the effects more than her body, the suggestions in place binding her directly to Clea.

Clea slowly withdrew her hand and stared at the juices covering it. She brought it near her mouth and sniffed it, the smell intoxicating. Catching herself, she quickly stood up and wiped her hand off. She moved into the bathroom and washed the hand vigorously, then splashed her face with water. She went back into the room and gazed at Rebecca, who lay on the bed, basking in the afterglow of sex. “Rebecca, will you obey me now?”

“Yes...” Rebecca sighed.

Clea nodded. “Okay. Let’s go.”

It took over an hour for Clea to burrow in and clear out all of Gerry’s commands. The obvious, of course, was the keyword to put her back under but there were other, more subtle commands, to make Rebecca wear certain outfits or act a certain way some days and made sure she wouldn’t go any father than casual dates with other guys. As Clea found and obliterated the orders, she found herself understanding much of Rebecca’s behavior. She realized that the woman she had met that week was the true Rebecca and everything after had been reshaped and molded by Gerry for his own enjoyment. Clea realized she was falling in love with her roommate, which made what she was about to do all the more difficult.

She gazed at Rebecca, who had put back on her blouse and bra and was stretched out on the bed, eyes closed, listening as Clea wiped out all influences Gerry had on her. The sight of Rebecca, helpless before her, was breathtaking. Clea felt the temptation to make Rebecca hers, turn her into her own private love slave. But she couldn’t. She wouldn’t be able to live with herself afterwards. Pressing on, Clea prepared the most dangerous part of her deprogramming process. She was nervous. She was in uncharted waters after all, and all she could hope for was that she wouldn’t do more harm than good. Yet another reason not to muck with Rebecca’s mind anymore.

“Rebecca, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. You will remember everything you have been told to forget. Everything Gerry has had you do. You will remember—” Clea broke off to take a breath. “You will remember what I did to you tonight and what I have done now. You will remember it all and you will deal with it. It will not overwhelm you, it will not destroy you. You are a strong woman. You can handle this. You will handle this. You will.” Steeling herself, Clea snapped her fingers.

Rebecca’s eyes blinked open and she looked around. She frowned as she saw Clea sitting on her bed, a look of sadness on her face. “Clea, what’s going—” Rebecca’s voice broke off and her eyes widened as her memories returned. The memories of all the acts she had been forced to perform, of what Gerry had done, of what Clea had done, it all hit her at once. “Oh, God,” she whispered. “Oh, God, oh, God, ohgodohgodohgodohgod,” she repeated as she leaped off the bed and headed to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. The sounds that followed told Clea that her roommate was puking her guts out in disgust over what she had done. Clea wondered how much of that was due to her.

It was several minutes before the door opened and Rebecca stepped out. She looked at Clea, who looked at the floor, unable to deal with Rebecca’s gaze, not wanting to see the anger in her eyes. Rebecca moved forward and sat on the bed opposite Clea, gathering her thoughts. Silence reigned for a long moment before Rebecca spoke. “I can’t believe this. I feel so dirty. All he did, all he made me do, all that’s happened to me, all the great times I missed out on because of him. It’s it’s....” She couldn’t speak anymore, just shook her head and looked at the floor.

“I’m sorry,” Clea said softly. “I’m so very sorry.”

“It’s not your fault,” Rebecca said. “It’s the fault of that son of a bitch who’s about to live the rest of his life in a body cast.”

“I’m not sorry about that,” Clea said. “Well, I am, of course. I’m sorry for what I did to you.”

Rebecca looked at her in surprise. “Why?”

“Why? I took advantage of you. I made you come on my command, I used you like he did, I....I raped you.”

“No,” Rebecca said, shaking her head and moving to the other bed. She sat across from Clea and took the girl’s hands in her own. “You did nothing to be ashamed of. If you hadn’t done what you did, I’d still be his private fuck-toy and not even know it.”

“But I took advantage of you when you couldn’t stop yourself,” Clea said, tears forming in her eyes. “I was no better than he is.”

Rebecca cupped Clea’s chin in her hands and pulled her head up so they could look at each other. “You’re so much better than he is. You set me free, Clea. I owe you. A lot.” She paused, then leaned forward and kissed Clea on the lips. Clea stiffened, the rush of pleasure flowing through her, almost overwhelming her. She managed to break away, shaking her head. “We can’t—I can’t do this to you. This is isn’t you, you don’t want this.”

“Yes, I do,” Rebecca said, gripping Clea’s shoulder. “I do want this.”

“No, you’re in shock of what’s happened, you’ve still got leftover effects of being made to have sex with women, this isn’t right—”

“Clea,” Rebecca said in a kind tone, smiling gently. “He didn’t have to program me that much.”

Clea slowly looked at her roommate as the meaning of her words sank in. “What?”

Rebecca smiled. “When he had me dream about my ideal lover, I was dreaming of you.”

Clea stared at her. “What?”

“I’m bi, Clea. Have been since high school, which is probably why Gerry didn’t suspect when I wasn’t too hot for his cock at first. He thought I was just hard to program. It’s just that I’ve always been more attracted to the other side.”

Clea’s mouth hung open. “What?”

“I was so attracted to you when we moved in,” Rebecca said. “I didn’t know you, I didn’t know how you’d react. I wanted to get to know you, then Gerry came and kind of cut off my ideas of seeing anyone else. But I still felt like being with you, to kiss you to touch you, but something always stopped me. Now, thanks to you, it’s gone.”

Clea’s mouth was still open, shocked over what she’d heard. Grinning, Rebecca moved forward and kissed Clea hard. This time, Clea didn’t fight away but gave in and let the passion cover her. In minutes the two were naked, rolling on Clea’s bed, exploring each other’s bodies. Rebecca lay on top of Clea, kissing her hard, moving her hands to Clea’s pert breasts, pinching the tight nipples. Clea was in heaven, her long-held dream finally coming true as Rebecca made love to her with all the passion she could muster. Rebecca was just as glad, the euphoria over being free of Gerry’s influence adding to her joy over making love to Clea. Their bodies rubbed against each other, adding to the arousal sweeping through them both.

Rebecca moved her head down to Clea’s pussy, which was dripping wet by this point, her earlier arousal with Rebecca been pushed on by their current encounter. Rebecca paused to smell the sweet scent of Clea’s womanhood before pushing her face in between her legs, her tongue going to work. Clea withered on the bed, gripping the thick brush of Rebecca’s hair as her roommate went to work on her. For better or worse, Rebecca was an expert at such matters, but never with someone she’d truly cared for. Her tongue jabbed in and out of Clea’s pussy, licking the edges of her clit as she strove to pay Clea back for what she’d done for her. Given Clea’s excitement, it was no surprise she soon exploded onto Rebecca’s face, the sweet juices staining the savage grin on the other woman.

They awoke the next morning, wrapped in bed together, the memories of the previous night still fresh in their minds.

“Wow,” Clea said.

“Definitely,” Rebecca seconded.

“So, now what?” Clea asked, honestly curious.

Rebecca lay in her lover’s arms. “I wasn’t the only one under his power. There are a bunch of others we need to find, need to free.”

“No problem,” Clea nodded. “As long as they don’t pay me back the same way. I don’t think I could take it.”

“No problem,” Rebecca smiled. “I’ll handle that chore myself.”

“After we free them, then what?”

“Then we give Gerry the biggest ass-kicking in the history of the world before we hand him over to the cops.”

“I hate to say it, but can we charge him? I mean, the whole hypnosis thing is going to be hard for a jury to swallow.”

“Believe me, by the time we’re through, he’ll be only too happy to confess. At least in jail, he’s safe from us.”

“And then? With us?”

Rebecca smiled at her. “One day at a time, I guess. On our own. God, it feels good to make my own choices.”

“Me too,” Clea smiled back. “Say, since you remember things, maybe you could explain something.”

“What?”

“How’d you do that trick with her toes at his birthday party?”

“Why tell you when I can show you?” Rebecca grinned, moving on top of Clea. “Command me, mistress.”

“No more commands,” Clea smiled. “Except one.”

“What’s that?”

“Love me.”

“As you wish.”