The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

She has a dark imagination. She is wicked. She enjoys the game, the torment… She is Depraved. He has surrendered his orgasm, soon his sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, and so much more: he is deprived. They are…

Depra/ived

By: Mistress Dyvia

Chapter 1: T-minus 3 Days until ‘Night R’

Date nights were always fun. I mean getting ready for one was both stressful and exciting. One always wants to look her best, so then you try on an outfit, you love it, start doing your makeup and decide you hate it… Try another outfit.. Rinse, repeat, recycle… until you find the perfect outfit, which half the time ends up being the first one you wanted to wear, but once you change up the makeup, and the hair, ends up being perfect.

“Lilah, you almost ready?” I heard Steve call up the stairs.

“I suppose so!” I called back down to him. I checked my makeup one more time, my eyeliner looked pretty good, but then I tried to give that cat eye look at the end, which looked good except they were not one hundred percent symmetrical. Granted, I was probably the only one to notice, but I did notice… I checked my earrings, and my hair, and was happy. I turned in the mirror and smiled, the dress definitely complimented my breasts and my butt, and happy that I was giving Steve a bit to look at. Then I gave a couple spritzes of my favorite perfume, and made my way down the stairs.

As I was reaching the landing I saw him, he was clean shaven today, and wore a navy blue polo shirt with a nice off white blazer and matching pants. I always preferred the business casual look over suits or tuxedos when on more formal dates. Okay so who wears a tuxedo on a date, but still... He knew it, and dressed to please me. “Mmm.. Sexy.” I told him.

He laughed, “I think that was my line. You’ll have to settle for a ‘You are beautiful.’” he said as he stepped in close to steal a quick kiss. He knew not to kiss too deeply or he’d be cleaning my lipstick off his lips… I certainly did not feel like I was settling for a compliment… I put a warm shawl around my shoulders and we got into his car and drove. He did not tell me where we were going, but our date nights usually had three parts, dinner, entertainment and activity… Sometimes they were mixed, but often they were very separate, and his silence did not give me a clue.

He pulled into a parking lot, and I noticed we were at a club… I groaned, he knew how I felt about clubbing. “Relax, it’s not what you think, they have theme nights, and I think you might enjoy this one. If you don’t, you know I always have a backup.”

I let out a sigh and nodded my head. He got out of the car, and quickly jogged around to my side to open the door for me. I giggled at the show of chivalry, often I would take such things as being a bit condescending, but Steve seemed to find the right mix to make me enjoy it… That was in my day to day life, just let me be my own woman, on date nights, treat me like a princess. It worked, I was happy, he’d probably get laid.

I put my arm in his and leaned my head on his upper arm like the dutiful woman I was channeling as he led me up to the door. He opened it up, and there was some old music. Well, it was live, but the place was decorated like a 1940s… maybe 30s night club… I honestly couldn’t tell, outside a few youtube videos and The Rocketeer movie I wasn’t really familiar with the era… I gave Steve an interested smile, “What is this?”

“It looks like a normal night club from the outside.. But they do theme nights. I know you don’t love the clubbing scene, so I thought a nice place for dinner, and some nice slow dancing would be a great start.”

I nodded my head slowly. “Yeah, that sounds nice.” Slow dancing was my way to actually dance with him and feel close. Clubbing had its place, but fast dancing tended to wear him out quickly, and there was a lack of intimacy while doing it.

I took a moment to really look around, the room was spacious with a large dance floor in the middle of the room, there was a statue in the middle of the room, a blue cupid, I was pretty sure they would recolor it to pink for valentine’s day. Along the walls were tables for the guests, mostly tables for two with a few round tables for sitting about six were scattered about.

We approached the host, and Steve gave his name and we were brought to a small table in the corner. It was darker than most of the club, and I seemed to like it, there was a light above us, but it almost felt like candlelight. “How did you come across a place like this?” I asked as I opened my menu.

He answered back with a tone that was vague and non-committal, but I didn’t catch the words, sometimes I had trouble hearing voices with other ambient sounds around me… But I just nodded my head and pretended like I heard a clearly vague answer.

I held my hand out to him, and he took it, and we for a while our fingers danced with one-another’s as we flipped silently through the menus. The waiter came over and he offered us wine, I declined and Steve accepted a small glass. We put in our orders, and Steve stood up offering me his hand. I took it and he led me gently to the dance floor. I felt his hand on my lower back as he pulled me in close, and then his hand sank dangerously low so that it really wasn’t on my back anymore, but it wasn’t really on my ass either. I smiled encouragingly, and he smiled back as he tightened me to him, and I felt my breasts squish just a little bit against his chest. I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes with one arm around his neck, and the other in his hand… I was glad the heels I picked weren’t too high for this dancing, even as slow as it was, it would get tiresome quickly. And by tiresome, I meant my feet would ache like hell… and I was not the kind of girl that walked around barefoot in strange places.

We were about four songs in when he nudged my forehead with his chin. I looked up at him and gestured to the corner with his gaze. I turned my forehead, and saw our meals were waiting for us at the table. I nodded my head and slowly stepped back from him, took his hand and we walked back to the table.

Even though it wasn’t the best manners to display, I dipped my pinky finger into the sauce, and tasted it slightly, “mmmm… This is seasoned sooo well…” Even though my chicken seemed to be cooked well enough, it was the sauce that did it for me. I ate about half of my meal and had the server box it up, I knew it would be a yummy lunch for the next day.

Steve and I went back to the dance floor, though after we both ate a little too much, we only danced for a couple songs, and returned to our seats and chatted a bit before he paid for the meal and we left. ‘

As we got into the car, I looked back at the club. I was almost a bit sad to leave as I had no idea if the theme night would go back to such a theme anytime soon. That was a place I would love to visit often.

“Where to now?” I asked, knowing that I had a fifty-fifty chance of getting an answer. It was someplace we went often, he would tell me, if he chose a new place, he’d keep it secret.

“Boulevard.” he answered.

I groaned for the second time on our date. I could feel my heels trying to murder my feet. Don’t get me wrong, the boulevard was beautiful, I loved walking it, the scenery was amazing, And at the end of our usual path, there was a sitting area that overlooked a beautiful river, And around this time fo the day as the sky turned purple and orange, the reflections off the water were amazing… but dammit, I didn’t have the footwear for this. “Alright.” I said.

He chucked and took my hand kissing my knuckles, “Blue bag behind my seat.” he said, and I reached behind him and pulled out the only bag behind his seat. He stole a pair of shoes from my closet, “Flats!” I exclaimed with more excitement than I realized I had.

“I listened to you the last time I came here and you wore high heels.”

I took his hand and kissed the back of it, “You’re smarter than you look.” and gave him an evil wink.

“Ouch!” he mocked pain.

“What can I say, you look smart, you dress smart, but clearly—” I held up the flats, “You are super smart.”

“Okay, I can take that.” he dramatically and graciously accepted my compliment.

“Of course you can, super smart people have big egos.”

“Wait, that’s not true.” he argued.

“Fine, but you do.” I teased back.

“I’m not responding to that, cuz I’m better than anyone who would.”

“That was a response.” I teased.

“That was me being the bigger man.” he continued to look forward while driving, but held his head up higher with a big smile.

“That was you showing off the bigger ego…” I drew out the last word as I put my left hand on his right thigh, very high on his right thigh letting my knuckles graze his crotch, “...As for you being the bigger man, you’ll have to show me when we get home.”

“I could turn around right now.” he said with a bit of excitement in his voice. And then doing what he almost never did, he looked at me to read the expression on my face.

I laughed at him, “Fuck that buddy, I got flats.” I held up the bag, “You may be super smart, but if you were a genius, you would have left me in the high heels so I would have been a bit more eager to get home.”

He shook his head slowly and lightly, “But if I made you walk in those heels, you might have been too sore and not in the mood by the time we got home.”

I shrugged, “Well, if you were the genius, you would have figured out the perfect solution.”

He snorted a laugh, “I guess I can’t argue with that.”

“I guess you can’t argue with me!” I declared as if saying I was the winner, and smiled wider when he just silently nodded his head still grinning.

A short time later we pulled into a parking spot, and just like at the club, he ran around to open the door for me. He offered his hand to me, but I held up a finger as if to say ‘one minute,’ and threw the flats on the ground. I undid one shoe at a time, and slid them into the flats, and finally held my hand up as if offering to take his hand. Holding his hand we started walking from the car and the parking lot to the beginning of the cement path.

It took a few steps before my feet felt normal again, the heels kept my foot in an arch for long enough where it felt odd to be able to step normally, though by the time we got to the path, I felt pretty normal again.

“Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?”

I was still holding his hand, and I giggled a bit and brought my other hand, his hand so that it was in both of mine, “Just once, but the way you’ve been eye-humping me all night has been a close second.”

We walked along the path that was elevated above the river for probably close to a mile before it ended at an area full of benches. The benches were spread out in such a way that some were clearly mean for people who wanted to enjoy the river in front of us, and others who wanted to enjoy the trees behind us. Admittedly if we came here in midday, I would probably have enjoyed the tree-side… But this close to sunset, the river was too alluring, and I pulled out my cellphone to take a few pictures, though I sadly knew that the pictures would never live up to what I was looking at. I leaned in and pressed my head to his chest. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” I felt him press his lips to the top of my head, and I took his hand and brought it to my lips and kissed that. And we stayed like that just enjoying each other’s company for about an hour. We eventually made our way back to the car and we went home.

It was not a surprise when he ran around the car and opened the door, but he looked at me with more than a little lust in his eyes, “Put those heels back on.”

“My heels?” I asked.

He stood there with a confident grin, and leaned down with his arm at the top of the where the door should be and his head resting on it… he leered it me, “I want to see you naked accept for those heels, and then I’m gonna fuck you until you squeel.”

I looked up at him with a half smile and a single raised eyebrow. “Feeling confident, are you?” I said with my best tinge of skepticism.

“Yes.” he said as he reached inside the car, and kissed me full on the lips, crushing my lips to my face, and guiding my lips open as I felt his tongue move inside my mouth. Of course my tongue counterattacked and did a bit of a dance with his as it moved into his. When the kiss finally broke, I saw smudges of lipstick on his face, and my vagina was lighting up like a Christmas tree complete with the full bowl of water below…

“Give me a moment.” I said as I pulled the flats off and put my heels back on. He helped me up to my feet, but I leaned into him wrapping both of my arms around his neck and pulling myself to his face. I knew he bent down as my feet were still on the ground, and we kissed again. I felt his hand on my ass cupping, squeezing and groping, and I knew that there was no way that I wanted his hands doing that with my ass alone, there were other things he could cup, squeeze and grope, but certainly not in the driveway. I broke the kiss, used my butt to close the door… “Bedroom…”

He nodded his head, “bedroom.”

And the most ungentlemanly thing he had done all night, he left me to run for the front door fumbling with the keys to get it unlocked before I got there…

We had good sex that night.

To be continued.