The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Definitely No Cheating

Josh watched as Katie slipped her skirt down revealing lacy black panties. “Nice panties,” he said. “Yeah, my boyfriend and I are celebrating our anniversary tonight.. he calls them my ‘fuck me’ panties,” Katie replied. “I think he may be right..” Josh said. “Shut up!” Katie bounced back playfully. “I can’t help it, I’m a guy,” Josh replied, gesturing at the obvious bulge in his pants, “lacy black thongs have this effect on us.” Katie looked down and saw how hard he was, Damn, she thought, I shouldn’t have undressed in front of him. I thought it’d be ok since we’re great friends, but it isn’t right to tease. She felt increasingly guilty. Josh smiled, knowing his mental powers were making waves of guilt course through his new friend Katie, who thanks to those same powers, became his quick and loyal friend only days earlier. And he’s smiling, trying to be nice about it. He’s such a nice guy, Katie thought. “Haha, sorry about that Josh, didn’t mean to tease ya so effectively!” Katie playfully bantered. “It’s ok, but I’m really, really hard, would you mind if I just unzipped my jeans?” Josh asked innocently. At the same time, he made Katie feel trust and think that such a request was clearly reasonable. What should I do here? Katie thought. Would this be cheating on my boyfriend? It’s just looking and it is my fault he’s so hard. “Alright,” Katie said, “but keep it in your boxers!” “Well there’s one problem” Josh said. Josh unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out, rock hard with a drop of precum at the tip, “I’m not wearing any boxers.” Katie gasped and looked away. “Katie, are you ok? You told me that I could do this because you got me so hard.” “Yes, I’m fine, I just..,” Katie started. “Why won’t you look at me?” Josh interrupted It’s a natural thing, part of the male body, don’t you like cock?” Josh reassured her mind that this was a reasonable question and that she shouldn’t be so shy. He also implanted the trigger that when she saw his cock, she’d start to get hot and wet. “I do like it, but I’m committed to my boyfriend’s only.” “Well I’m not asking you not to be, it’s just looking,” he said. He sent more waves of reassurance. “I guess your right,” Katie said as she turned around and saw his long, thick cock. She felt her pussy start to moisten. She didn’t usually feel that way just at the sight of cock. It must be because it still feels a little naughty, she thought. “Katie, I don’t think it’s really fair that you’ve seen mine, but I haven’t seen yours..” Josh said, pushing a feeling of guilt into her mind while increasing her arousal. “I.. uh.. I don’t think that would be appropriate. I have a boyfriend and we’re just friends,” Katie said. “Oh come on Katie, it’s just for fun! Plus, you should be fair!” Josh pointed out, sending a wave of reasonableness to Katie’s mind. He’s right. It isn’t really fair... but I don’t feel good about it. On the other hand, I don’t see how it could really hurt to give him a flash, Katie reasoned. “Fine, fine, you win.. just a little look,” she said shyly. She pulled the band of her thong aside and revealed the glistening lips of her pussy, allowing it to snap back after only a second.

“Uh oh.. wait a second!” Josh said with some urgency, sending a slight panic into Katie’s mind. “What!?” Katie said, startled. “Let me see that again really quick,” he said. Katie began, “Josh, this isn’t some..” “No,” Josh interupted, “I’m not trying to bait you, I thought I saw something important,” he said, pouring a small amount of panic into Katie’s mind. “What? What was it!?” she pulled her thong aside again, revealing her pussy once more. “It’s just as I thought..” Josh said. “What! What do you see!?” she asked worriedly. Josh drilled into her mind that his coming explanation would be received as completely reasonable; it would make total sense. “Your pussy is wet!” he said. “So?” said Katie, the worry leaving her voice. Josh pushed her attention, in part, back to his cock, allowing her arousal to grow. “This is your special night with your boyfriend, right?” Josh asked. “Yes.., I don’t see your point.” Katie replied. Did his cock look even bigger? She felt herself getting a little wetter.. was it because he was looking? “You don’t want your panties to get ruined! You need to take them off right away before you soak them through!” Josh said urgently. “Oh! Well.. I.. I don’t want to ruin them.. I’m not that wet though, it’ll probably be ok, right?” Katie half-pleaded. “I don’t know Katie, even since we’ve been talking, you’ve been getting wetter and wetter,” Josh said skeptically. Josh reached into her mind and told her pussy to become soaking wet. “Here’s a test, just pull open one of your pussy lips and see how wet you really are,” Josh suggested, telling her mind this was a good idea. Katie reached down and pulled one of her pussy lips to the side just as Josh’s mental command fully affected her wetness. Her pussy actually started dripping cum; she was completely soaked. “Oh! I.. I’ve never been this wet before.. I don’t know.. what’s going on” Katie said, seeming distracted and distressed. “Hurry! Pull off the panties before it’s too late!” Josh urged. He’s completely right, she thought. She hurriedly pulled them off and put them on the bed, leaving her shaved, soaked pussy exposed. “Katie, it’s completely understandable,” Josh said, radiating trust and reasonableness. “It.. it is?” Katie asked uncertainly. “Isn’t it natural for a man to get hard at the sight of a woman’s pussy and for a woman to get wet? That’s what nature intended, right?” Josh said. “I guess that’s right.. but I’ve never been this wet, not even with Mitch!” Katie replied. “Well, it’s a chemical thing, sometimes certain bodies and pheromones react differently. We’re just friends, but we must react with each other that way,” Josh said, telling Katie’s mind this all made sense. “I guess you’re right.. but I can’t keep getting ready like this!” Katie exclaimed. “You can’t,” Josh agreed. “You’ll have to wait this out or get it to stop somehow.” He said, adding the thought in her mind that waiting it out would take way too long; she’d miss her big night. “I can’t wait it out! I could be like this forever..! What can I do!?” Katie asked, clearly upset.

“Well.. I do have one idea, but.. nevermind,” Josh trailed off, radiating yet more trust and panic that something needed to be done. “What!? Josh, if you have an idea to get me out of this, then as my friend you need to share it.” Katie demanded. “Alright.. well.. sit over here for a second,” Josh said. Katie came over and sat next to him on the bed. “I could.. finger you until you came and then you’d probably stop being so wet...” Josh said. He didn’t want to force her mind into, but he wanted to give himself some help. He told her mind that the plan had merit.. cumming would stop her being so hot and wet. “Even if that would work, I don’t want to cheat on my boyfriend, Josh.” Katie said. “It wouldn’t really be cheating,” Josh said. “Oh really? How’s that?” Katie asked, very skeptical and sarcastic. “Well, it’d really just be a favor from a friend. You could rub and finger yourself, but it wouldn’t be as good and it could take a long while. If I helped, it’d just be a hand like yours but it would go much faster,” he said, pushing reasonableness into her mind. Katie’s mind whirled. She wanted to get to her big night on time. She didn’t want to ruin her panties or disappoint Mitch and if she didn’t stop her pussy from being so wet, everything would fall to pieces! Josh did make sense.. they were just friends and a hand is a hand. She was feeling hotter and hotter, too. She looked down at her pussy, it was shining with cum and the blanket beneath her had a wide, wet spot. “God! This is crazy! I must be crazy, but fine.. let’s do it. JUST as friends though, don’t try anything else! I WON’T cheat!” Katie said decisively. “I swear, just as friends.” Josh moved his hand over to her clit and rubbed it a bit, sending Katie’s mind instructions to have Josh’s touch cause her more pleasure than when her boyfriend licks her. “Oohh..,” Katie moaned, “it feels so good..” Josh dipped his fingers into her pussy, sliding them inside up to his knuckle. “Ohh!!” Katie moaned louder. This feels as good as Mitch’s cock, she thought. Josh told her mind not to cum or get close to cumming without his instructions. He also directed her attention, through the pleasure, to his throbbing cock. He made her feel guilty that he was being a good friend and relieving her problem, but she wasn’t doing anything for him.

His cock is so big, Katie thought. “Ohh.. don’t stop..,” she said. Is this wrong of me? He’s being such a good friend, helping me get ready for tonight. “Ohh!!” her thought was interrupted by Josh’s fingers speeding up, sliding faster and faster between her wet pussy lips. He’s rock hard and suffering while he’s making me feel good, she thought. She reached over and wrapped her hand around his cock, moving her fist up and down. “Katie, you really don’t have to do that.. I don’t want you feel like you are cheating,” Josh started to say. “No, ohh.. like you said a hand is a mmm.. hand and we’re friends. I need to ohh! be fair,” she interrupted, speeding her hand up. They sat there for a few minutes: her hand moving up and down his rock hard cock, his fingers easily sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she moaned quietly. He instructed her mind to get close to orgasm, but not to cum. Katie started to grind her pussy against Josh’s hand. “Keep going.. uhh, I’m so close..!” She moaned and grinded for 5 minutes before letting out a moan of frustration. “Ugh! I can’t.. ahhh cumm!” “Look Katie,” Josh said, once again projecting reasonableness, “you’re so close to cumming, maybe you just need a little more stimulation.” “Okay, maybe use two hands or something.. finger and rub me?” Katie pleaded. “That might work, but it’d still leave you covered in cum. You couldn’t put your panties back on with your pussy so wet!” Josh said, stopping her mind from thinking of any ways of drying herself. “Ohh!” Katie redoubled her grinding against his hand, “that’s true.. I didn’t think of that.. oh god I’m so close..!” she said. “Katie, this was supposed to help, not make you frustrated! Let me use my tongue to make you cum.” Josh suggested. “No!” she practically shouted. Josh pulled his hands away in surprise. “No..! I’m sorry, don’t stop!” Katie said quickly, taking the hand that wasn’t still pumping his cock and grabbing his hands. She pulled them back to her pussy and he started fingering her again. God, that feels good, she thought. It does make sense, though, what Josh said. His tongue could probably get me to cum.. and I NEED to cum. Plus, it’d clean me up, she thought. “Mmm.. ohh! It’s just that it seems like.. ohh.. that might be cheating,” she explained. “Not at all.. I was a friend and tried to help you out, but now I’ve gotten you close to cumming and you can’t. Plus.. I was supposed to get you dry and I got you EVEN wetter!” Josh said, telling her mind to take his words as true and feel like he hadn’t fulfilled his promise. He made her feel very angry at this, like she’d been let down, since he didn’t get her dry. What am I thinking, Katie thought. He’s completely right. This isn’t cheating, he did a friendly thing, but now he just owes me. He fucking promised he’d get me dry and now he’s gotten my pussy even wetter. If he makes me miss my anniversary.. I’ll be so pissed at him. He fucking owes me big time, but at least he’s willing to clean up his mess.

“Fuck! you know what, Josh? You make a good point. You promised me something and you let me down. Look at my fucking pussy! It’s soaked! I want you to lick up EVERY drop,” Katie said, obviously pissed. “Absolutely, Katie, that’s why I offered, I want to make this up to you,” Josh said. “Well, at least your willing and I don’t have to yell at you,” Katie said sternly, “now fucking get to it before you make me any wetter.” Katie moved her legs even wider, indicating Josh should get on the floor to lick her. “Can I make one suggestion?” Josh asked. Katie sighed, was he going to try to get out of his responsibility? Her pussy needed licking NOW, she thought. “Well, your pussy is dripping wet...” Josh said. “So? get to the point QUICK,” Katie said, obviously irritated with the delay. “Well, you said you wanted me to lick up every drop, so we should probably get into a 69 position, so I can catch any drops in my mouth,” Josh explained, adding the thought in her mind that she was committed to him licking up every drop. “Good. Fine. Just don’t think we’re actually going to 69. I’m not cheating. You’re just finishing what you started,” Katie said. “Definitely, I didn’t even mean to suggest otherwise. You can keep using your hand this way too.. if you are feeling generous,” Josh said as they manuevered into position, his mouth right below her pussy. “I’ll keep going.. I did get you hard after all, but you better do a great job down there,” Katie replied. “I will, but just as a heads up.. I won’t tongue fuck you,” Josh said, putting in her mind that THAT wasn’t fair.. if she wanted to be tongue fucked, he owed her that. “Why not!?” Katie asked, clearly getting pissed again. She didn’t even know if she wanted to be tongue fucked, but if she did, he should clearly do it. “I just don’t do that,” Josh said. “Bullshit, but whatever, just fucking lick my cunt” Katie said, squeezing his cock a bit hard as she said it. Cunt? Since when did she use the word ‘cunt’? She didn’t remember ever feeling so angry and hot at the same time before. Josh’s tongue slid across her wet pussy lips, moving up to her clit. He let his tongue float slowly back and forth across it, telling Katie’s mind that this is the most pleasure she’s ever felt. Katie moaned, “FUCK YEAH.. ohhh.”

Josh also told her mind to keep thinking about what he said about tongue fucking. He made her pussy increasingly feel wet inside, like it needed something to push inside and lick her. Whatever, Katie thought. Won’t tongue fuck me. What bullshit. It’s his fault I’m so fucking wet now. God, I can feel it inside me.. more and more cum coming. He’s only licking the tip of iceberg and it isn’t enough, she thought. “Slide your tongue in me once. You owe me Josh,” Katie demanded. “uh uh” Josh sounded, not stopping the motion of his tongue on her clit. He put outrage and pure pleasure into her mind. “ooohhH!!” God, with every second the inside of my pussy feels more and more filled with cum.. I need tongue inside of it, she thought. What right does he have to fucking deny me!? “Fuck it, Josh! Fucking put your tongue in me! OOohh! GOD UHH.. FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE NOW!!” Katie screamed. Josh pulled his tongue away from her clit. “DON’T STOP! NO!” Katie ordered and pleaded, trying to push her pussy back down to his mouth. “I’ll make you a deal Katie,” Josh said, putting a bit of interest into her mind. “What? I’ll listen if you lick my clit between your words!” Katie rushed to say. “Fine, your hand is great and all.. but my cock doesn’t get as wet as your pussy and I need something a bit wetter moving up and down.. If you suck my cock, I’ll tongue fuck you” Josh said and went back to licking her clit. “Ohhh! Fuck Josh, you know that’s a no! You might as well have never stopped licking my clit for that fucking proposal. I’m not cheating on Mitch,” Katie said angrily. “Fine,” Josh said and went back to licking. He increased her desire to be tongue fucked and called her attention to his cock. He made her think that his cock looked a bit tasty and inviting. He also made her realize that her mouth had been feeling a bit empty, like it needed something inside it. What’s his problem? Katie thought. What an asshole. I’m not going to cheat on my boyfriend just to get tonguefucked.. even though I really, really want it. It isn’t like I need it.. right? she thought. She looked at his cock. She had been holding herself up in the 69 position for awhile and it was uncomfortable to use her hand like that. She hand’t noticed before, but his there was precum all over the head of his cock. I wonder how that would taste, she thought. It looks.. pretty good. Too bad that’s only reserved for Mitch.. I wouldn’t mind one little taste. GOD, I want that tongue in my pussy so bad. My mouth feels empty too, like my lips need to wrap around something.. something like a nice thick cock... NO! I won’t cheat, she thought.

As she was battling with her thoughts, he body was betraying her real desires. She found her lips just above Josh’s cock. I can’t do this, she pleaded with herself. Maybe just one little taste and he won’t even notice. It wouldn’t even count, she reasoned. She hesitantly put her tongue out and touched the head of his cock, coating the tip of her tongue with his pre-cum. She pulled back and savored.. she wanted just a little bit more and.. “OHH! yeaahh uhh” she practically screamed. Josh had slid his tongue partly into her hot pussy then pulled it out. “Why!?” she demanded. He stopped briefly and said, “thought you were gonna...” and went back to her clit. That cinched it. She needed tongue in her pussy. It wasn’t cheating, it was just that Josh wasn’t being fair about what he owed her and she was forced to make a simple trade. She wrapped her mouth around his thick, hard cock, making sure to lick the precum off his head before going down deep. She started to suck him hard and fast. Josh moaned as Katie, the faithful, innocent girlfriend deep throated his cock. He was surprised and pleased. He didn’t think she’d suck him so quickly and without more mental prodding. As promised, he pushed his tongue between her pussy lips and started tongue fucking her as fast as he could. Katie was in bliss, moaning as loud as she could with his cock between her lips. After awhile, Josh stopped completely. Katie seemed reluctant to let the cock leave her mouth and struggled with the decision for a second, but then popped her head up. “Please, don’t stop!” Katie begged. “Katie,” Josh said, “did you even think! What time is it?” “Oh no!” Katie cried out. She looked at the wall clock.. it was getting late, they had been at this for awhile. It felt so good, she must have lost track of time. “We have to stop! I’ll be late!” Katie said, very upset. “But it looks like you haven’t cum yet.. and me licking you hasn’t gotten you less wet..” Josh said, reiterating to her mind that she fully expected this behavior would have solved her problem.

“I don’t know why it isn’t working!” Katie said. “I think I have an idea,” Josh offered. “Quick, Josh! We don’t have time.. say it quick!” Katie said. “Well, I think the tongue fucking was doing some good, but it’s just that my tongue couldn’t go deep enough,” Josh said. “You aren’t saying what I think you’re saying, are you Josh?” Katie warned. “I think I am. Look, Katie, do you deny the tongue fucking was a great idea?” Josh asked, telling her mind to feel proud of what a great idea it was to suck his cock in exchange for his tongue in her pussy. “No! I came up with it.. I knew it would help to..” Katie started. “Exactly,” Josh interrupted. “And you probably came up with it because you felt like we needed to solve the problem by having something in your pussy, am I right?” Josh asked. “Yes, but..” Katie began. “So, clearly, we just haven’t gone deep enough inside that hot pussy of yours,” Josh said, projecting reasonableness. For good measure, he flicked her clit with his tongue. “Ooh! You’re probably right, now that you explain it like that, but we’ll have to come up with another way. There’s no getting around that what you’re suggesting is cheating on Mitch,” Katie said. “Discussion ended,” Katie said firmly. “Fine, I don’t see another way and I think you’re wrong, but I won’t even say why. We’ll keep trying this,” Josh said, sounding resigned. He went back to sliding his tongue in and out of her pussy while she slowly lowered her head and started sucking his cock again. While sucking his cock she eyed the clock. She was already going to be late. Even if I started right now, I’ll have to call Mitch and say getting ready took longer than expected. There’s no way I can stop without cumming though.. and even if I could, I still wouldn’t be able to put my panties on as wet as I am, she thought. Josh kept sliding his tongue between her pussy lips. He made her pussy feel emptier and emptier as the seconds ticked by. He made her feel like it needed to be filled with something much thicker than a tongue.. he mader her feel like a tongue wasn’t enough. He made her feel as though her cum were still leaking out, making her pussy wet. There has to be another way, Katie thought. Josh is completely right about how I got the urge to have him tongue fuck me.. and it was a great idea. I’m glad I insisted, she thought. He called her attention to the feelings in her pussy and how she was feeling empty inside.

A tongue really is small, she thought. He’s clearly amazing at eating pussy and he’s doing everything he can to lick up my cum, she thought, but she felt that inevitably it wasn’t enough, some was escaping his efforts and getting her pussy wetter. Clearly, she thought, she needed something thicker to keep the cum inside her. She needed something to go deeper to help solve the problem. She knew she couldn’t cum without something deeper inside her. But.. I won’t cheat! What was that Josh said, though? He said he thought I was wrong, she remembered. “What do you mean you think I’m wrong?” Katie asked, moving her mouth up from his cock, then sliding it back down. Josh stopped his tongue for a moment and said “I don’t think it would be cheating.” “That is simply ridiculous. How can you pretend your cock fucking my pussy wouldn’t be cheating?” Katie asked. A moment passed, “but I’ll bite, I have to hear this craziness,” Katie said, curious and she hated to admit.. hopeful. “Well, two reasons,” Josh began, “first, I fingered you to help you cum as a friend, then I needed to help by licking you. It’s the same thing.. I have a responsibility to help. You need something deep inside you to cum, deeper than a tongue can go. My cock is perfect for this..” Josh went back to licking her. “Don’t be ridiculous. I get how all that wasn’t cheating and I even get how your cock would ohhh.. what was I saying?” Katie said. “You were saying how perfect it would be if my cock were fucking your pussy right now,” Josh replied. “Oohh!” the thought made Katie moan in pleasure. “No! I wasn’t saying that,” she recovered, a bit embarassed. “I was saying that even if your cock would get the job done.. it would still be cheating,” Katie said, breathing heavily in pleasure. “Well, you didn’t let me finish.. just answer me this” Josh said. He pushed her head back down to his cock and she instantly opened her mouth and started sucking him hard. “Why do pussies get wet?” Josh asked. “What?” Katie responded, not sure what to make of the question. “It’s a simple question, why do pussies get wet?” Josh asked again, telling her mind to take his questions as reasonable. “I guess for lubrication,” Katie said, stopping her sucking for only a second. “Exactly,” Josh said, licking her clit in circles for the right answer. “My special technique because you got the right answer,” Josh partly joked as he pushed pleasure into her mind. “Ohhh,” Katie moaned. “Lubrication for what?” he asked. “For whatever..” Katie said, unsure, but wanting to get the answer right. “Well, naturally, what’s supposed to go in a pussy that would need lubrication?” Josh rephrased. “Cocks!” Katie exclaimed, partly muffled as she rushed to lift her head from his cock. She wanted to get it right fast, so he’d lick her that way again. He did. “Ohhh! GOD YES” “Right again. So you agree that pussies get wet so that cocks can easily fuck them?” Josh asked. “Definitely..” Katie said, hoping that would count as an answer. She wasn’t disappointed. It’s a good thing I’m smart enough to answer these questions even though he’s making my pussy feel so good. It’s so hard to concentrate, she thought. “Now, be honest, who and what got your pussy so wet, Katie?” Josh asked. “Well.. I don’t know it just kind of..” Katie started and Josh pulled his mouth away from her pussy. “Wait! No, honestly.. it was you and your hard cock.. and you wanting to see my pussy. It got me wetter and wetter,” she admitted. He licked her a little longer this time. “So putting aside what you want consciously, your pussy got wet for my cock?” Josh asked. “I guess you could put it like that..” Katie said. “In other words, your pussy got wet just so my cock could easily fuck it?” Josh almost whispered. “That can’t..,” Katie started and Josh pulled away, she continued quickly, “I mean.. I wouldn’t have agreed before, but it’s clearly true” Katie admitted. Josh sent a thrill of arousal through Katie at the admission, making her feel slightly dirty and slutty, but making her like it. “It’s completely natural.. it isn’t YOU cheating. It isn’t your conscious choice, your pussy decided for you, it made you so easily fuckable” Josh said in soothing tones, once again projecting reasonableness. Am I a slut? Katie asked herself. I feel like I want his cock in me so bad! I still don’t want to cheat though. It doesn’t feel completely right, but everything he said makes total sense. It isn’t my fault, my pussy is making me completely fuckable. It wants to be fucked. But.. “Look, Josh.. it makes sense but..” Katie began. “We’ll do two things,” Josh interrupted. “I’ll only slightly push my cock in your pussy and if it doesn’t go in immediately, we’ll know I was wrong about your pussy wanting to make itself easily fucked. Plus, I’ll wear a condom and my cock won’t even really be touching you. It’ll be like a dildo. Just like your pleasuring yourself!” Josh said, making her mind read the suggestion as reasonable. “Fuck, you’re right again. I’m being stupid.. there’s not time to argue, I need to start getting ready. There’s a scented condom in the drawer I was going to bring for tonight. Just grab that,” Katie said. Josh opened the door, grabbed the condom and tore it open. He pushed it over his cock as Katie laid on her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. She was ashamed to admit she hoped her pussy wanted to be fucked easily. She felt empty and wanted his cock deep inside her. She liked that point about the condom. She had used a dildo before with her boyfriend; it was was made of plastic. Latex was like plastic right? Josh positioned the tip of his cock right at her pussy lips, and said “moment of truth!” He pushed forward only the slightest bit and her pussy lips easily parted, letting the whole head of his cock slide inside her. She bit her lip and moaned as he sent her mind immense pleasure.

“Wow, I’ve never been able to slide my cock so easily inside a pussy before, you must really want to be fucked..” Josh said. “Ohh god yess..,” Katie said. “I.. I mean not me, my pussy wants to be.” “Of course, that’s what we’re talking about. I know you aren’t choosing this, it’s just that your pussy is a little slutty” Josh said, making her trust his words. He slowly slid his cock deeper into her. She moaned, “it.. it is?” “Yeah, I’ve never seen a pussy that wanted cock this badly” he replied, making her feel both slutty and waves of pleasure. He also told her mind to think dirty and talk dirty from now on. “Ohh god you’re right.. fuck me, fuck my slutty pussy!” Kate begged. Josh slowly started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy and then stopped. “Uh oh..” Josh said. “What!?” Katie pleaded, thrusting her hips out a bit. “I just realized you’re cheating on your boyfriend right now!” Josh said. “What!?” Katie cried out, shocked. “But you said..” “What I said was mostly right,” Josh interrupted, “but I was wrong about the condom!” “I thought that’s what made it completely right!” Katie said defensively.. still trying to thurst her hips and get his cock deeper inside her. “Well who wants the condom on me?” Josh asked. “ME. I don’t want to get pregnant!” Katie said. “Exactly, but YOU aren’t the one who wants to fuck me, that’d be cheating. Your pussy wants to be fucked, right?” Josh asked, projecting reasonableness. “Yes..” Katie said, trying to hang on to some of her skepticism. “Well, your pussy doesn’t want a condom.. that wouldn’t be natural! Your pussy didn’t get wet so that we could use a lubricated condom,” Josh explained. “OH GOD! You’re right! OH GOD! I already cheated on Mitch for a couple seconds! I decided on the condom, not my pussy! How could I be so dumb? We even said how it was only not cheating because of how natural it was!” Katie said, obviously distressed. “It’s okay, Katie,” Josh said soothingly, “we’ll just keep this between us and for now...” Josh peeled off the condom and threw it down. He started to slide his cock into her pussy and she pulled back for second. “We’re doing this so it isn’t cheating.. but I’ve never let anyone inside my pussy without a condom before.. I’m not on the pill,” Kate then wrapped her legs around Josh and pulled him deeper. “Ooohh! I know you have to fuck my slutty pussy bare, but you can’t cum in me, deal?” Kate said definitively. “Of course, you’ve made the rules the whole time,” Josh said. “I know. Now fuck me real good and hard, we need to hurry” Katie said. He started to fuck her hot, wet pussy really fast, his bare cock banging in and out of her. She loved to feel how deep his cock went inside her. She loved how her pussy lips felt around his thick cock. She was almost continuously moaning before he slowed down a bit. “Katie, is it your pussy telling me not to come inside it?” Josh asked as he continued to fuck her. He forced her imagination to wander to him cumming inside her and made her pussy feel as though it wanted to feel it. “N..no, ohh god.. faster! it’s me.. not my pussy..” Katie said. Josh fucked her faster and harder and panted, “You don’t want this to be cheating again do you? YOU telling me not to cum inside you is like the condom, isn’t it? Plus, your pussy already has my precum inside it,” he said. “Fuck.. no.. you can’t.. ohhh! cum.. uh inside me, even if I’m oohh godd.. cheating... OOhhH! god fuck my slutty pussy!” Katie stammered and screamed at the end. Josh pushed into her mind that cheating is unacceptable and would make her, not just her pussy, a complete slut. Josh projected reasonableness and said “You don’t want to cheat though, do you? and if you decide to.. you’ll be an easily fuckable slut.. it won’t just be your pussy” “Ohh god.. no.. I’m not a slut.. uhh godd.. and I don’t cheat.. YEAahh harder..” Katie moaned. “you make the rules, Katie,” Josh said. “You’re uhh right. I decide oohhh.. uhh” Katie moaned louder... she imagined his cum shooting insider her.. filling her up with hot, delicious.. “FUCK.. Uhh.. FUCK THIS! cum in me! shoot all your cum in my slutty pussy! it needs it! ohh!” Josh smiled and fucked her harder and faster, his bare cock easily sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Katie moaned, bordering on the edge of orgasm. Josh touched her mind and let her cum when he was getting close. “YES! FUCK YES. Ohhhhhh FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY... SHOOT YOUR CUM IN ME... I’M.. I’M CUMMING!! OH GOD I’M CUMMING!! OOoohh” Katie screamed in pleasure as she felt Josh’s hot cum fill her up. They laid there for a moment, panting.

“Oh god! I have to get ready!” Katie said, jumping up. “Good luck tonight!” Josh said. “I hope I helped.” “Oh you definitely did. Thanks for being a great friend,” Katie said and kissed him on the cheek. She started gathering her clothes. “Hey Katie,” Josh said, “now that my cock has been in you once, it doesn’t really matter if it happens again, right?” He projected reasonableness. “I guess the harm is already done,” Katie said, “but I don’t think I’ll get wet like that again..” “Well, I was thinking since the harm is done and we’re such great friends, instead of masturbating, we could help each other” Josh added, putting false memories in her mind of needing to masturbate at least once a day as well as the need to do so. He makes a really good point, Katie thought. My slutty pussy does get hot and wet all the time and I only get to imagine sucking and fucking a cock. But with Josh, I can masturbate AND have a cock to suck and fuck.. and as long as I let him fuck me bare and cum in me.. it won’t be cheating. The only thing is I could see that completely ruining regular masturbation, I’d definitely get hooked on that way with Josh... “Definitely,” Kate said. “But if you want to make that arrangement, I’ll expect your bare cock to cum in my slutty pussy at least once a day!” Katie said definitively. “That’s a pretty strict arrangement..” Josh said, getting hard again. “I’ll tell you what. It’s a deal if you let me slide my cock in your ass for just a minute right now” Josh offered, making her pussy feel hot again, and her ass feel like cock inside would not be at all unwelcome. God, Katie thought.. that’s a little pushy! She didn’t want to beg and show how much she wanted him to fuck her every day. though.. and she couldn’t help but like him pushing a little bit. Her mouth and pussy got cock, why not her ass? she thought. She looked at the clock. She was already officially 10 minutes late and she hadn’t even gotten ready yet. She was naked from the waist down and covered in cum. “Deal, but if I put a time limit on it, it’d be cheating,” Katie said as she bent over, offering her tight ass and giving a naughty smile. “So you’ll have to cum in my ass.” Josh slid his cock in her soaking pussy to get it wet and then into her ass. She gasped as the pleasure and pain hit her at once and Josh began to fuck her. The seconds ticked away and she couldn’t wait until tomorrow.