The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Deep and Final Fall

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic/sick fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of Homosexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message. The Author wishes to distance himself from the ending of this story.

* * *

Martin pulled up the collar of his bikers jacket.

Jack smiled as martin’s subconscious followed his instruction. Out of the other three men, martin most closely matched what he was looking for.

Jack was sat at a table in the ‘New York’ bar. He had a soft drink in his hand, no alcohol tonight. If things went according to plan other pleasures would await him.

Across from him sat James. James was in his early twenties, or late teens and could only be described as gorgeous. 5′ 10″ of slender build, with long blond hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in a lose fitting T-shirt and jean shorts, cut provocatively short.

Next to James sat Simon. In his early Thirties Simon had the air of a master about him. As he fondled James, it was obvious, he wanted to take James home tonight. Simon was short, 5′ 6″ and muscular.

The final person, beside jack, at the table was Martin. Martin was just over 6ft in height, medium build, with short black hair. He looked to be in his mid to late twenties, had average looks and what seemed a nervous disposition.

Jack was probably older than simon by a few years, this naturally made him the elder at the table, on this ‘singles’ night. He hadn’t met any of these people before, yet they had got talking easier enough in the half empty bar.

James was attracting the attention of all three men and seemed to be loving it.

“Do you want to shag me?” James suddenly asked Simon.

As if he needed to ask! thought Jack. If he had asked me, ordinarily, I would have jumped at the request. But not tonight.

Simon smiled “Oh Yes...I take that is an offer?”

James whispered into Simon’s ear.

Simon and James stood up.

“I hope you will excuse us.” Simon said “But we both have to go”.

Smiling, Simon lead James out of the bar.

Jack turned and faced martin who watched both of them leave.

“You liked James most? or Simon?”

“Both, well James is how I like to see myself and Simon is someone I Hope to meet” muttered martin.

“Am I not so unlike Simon?”

Martin gazed incredulously straight at me “You are interested in me?”

I grinned “And why is that so hard to believe? You are after all so very good looking. Young boys like yourself tend to be so vocal, it is very attractive to meet such a reserved boy.".

Martin snapped back “You are only saying that as James has gone. You spent most of your time talking to him.".

“Martin, you were, and are my only target tonight. I was talking to James to get him to go with Simon”.

Martin looked confused.

“James was a total submissive, he did As I told him too, Simon was beyond my control and so I had to get James interested in Simon. Did you notice James initially was interested in you?".

Martin surprised, shook his head.

“Well he was, and you being someone who wants to become a bottom yourself! I assume that is the case Martin?".

In response to my question martin merely nodded his head.

Martin was obviously not as suggestible at James had been. James was totally suggestible, which is very rare, unless the victim has been deeply hypnotized before. Martin had all the signs of being a good subject and had passed most of the suggestibility tests I had surreptitiously been running at the table. Even now his breathing was starting to match mine.

“You want me to tell you what to do, don’t you martin? You want me to take you in hand and lead you safely through a new experience.".

Martin’s eyes were locked onto mine and seemed to grow larger in response to my comments.

“How did you know I was a virgin Jack?” he stammered.

“I didn’t know martin, but you were nervous which is often a sign. Relax martin you are with a friend. I am here to help you explore yourself. If that is what you want?".

Again martin nodded his head.

“Good, finish your drink now!” I commanded.

Obediently he drained his brandy before letting me guide him out of the bar.

* * *

Martin talked little on his way back to my flat. Often he would nod in response to my questions. I still knew so little about him.

Once inside I lead him to the large sofa chair and sat him down before dimming the lights.

“Now martin lets relax, so we may talk” I whispered in his ear as I started to massage his shoulders.

Martins shoulders were very tense, a condition which soon evaporated in reaction to the massage.

Martin gave out a slight sigh of pleasure as I continued to massage his shoulders, not noticing I was putting pressure on the main artery taking blood to his brain. Slowly martin slumped into the chair, now relaxed and slightly dazed.

“look at the spot on the ceiling martin” I said.

Martin unresistingly obeyed.

“As you look at the spot, with every breath and passing moment you are feeling more peaceful and relaxed. As you look at it I will count down from 100, as I count, your eyes will become more and more relaxed, getting more and more tired with every moment. 100....99....98 and your eyes are getting more and more tired 98...97..".

Martins gaze was transfixed to the spot on the ceiling, very soon his eyelids started blink, as well as slowly close. By the time my countdown had reached 50, his eyes were shut tight.

“Your eyes are closed and you are safe and walm. As you sit here with your eyes comfortably closed, you find yourself relaxing more and more with every breath you take. This relaxation is pleasant and blissful. You happily surrender to this wonderful feeling”.

I always enjoyed this most of all. The subjugation of a new victim never fails to give me a hard on, and martin had turned out to be a very willing, as well as, responsive subject.

Martin then gave out a deep sigh, his face was now still and motionless, like a museum’s waxwork. He had surrendered and fallen into trance.

“You have surrendered yourself to me martin, and you feel wonderful for doing so. You listen to me order you to enter a lift. You do as you are told and see that we are on the tenth floor. At my command you press the First floor button and the lift starts to go down and down... As the lift decends you feel yourself relaxing more and more. Ninth floor, you are feeling more and more relaxed and submissive. Eighth floor, you are going down into a deep state of relaxation and obedience.. Eighth floor and you go deeper still. Seventh floor....”

By the time we reached the metaphorical basement. Martin was a mindless puppet, under my domination.

“Martin. You are now home. It is late and you have decided to take a shower. But first you must undress, no one is around and the curtains are closed.".

I watch as martin slowly removes his bikers jacket and shirt. From his slumped sitting position he required help removing his trainers and levi 501 jeans. The briefs were the last item of his clothing to be removed.

Martins body was not that hot. He obviously did not work out. He had no identifying marks, such as tattoos, so was still a candidate for the plan. A quick dental inspection revealed a set of perfect teeth, with no fillings. Martins cock was short, not that it mattered as it was of little use to me.

I needed now to check out martins personal details, in his current state he should tell me everything he knows truthfully. First though to have some fun.

“Martin listen to me, your master. drop to your knees martin, that’s a good boy. I am now going to give you something to suck on, a lollipop which you are going to suck till its dry.".

with that last comment I took out my throbbing thick cock and approached the kneeling boy.

* * *

The next day at martins flat

Martin received a phone call. He couldn’t remember who called, all he knew was that he must wait.

Eventually a knock occurred at the door and he let both people in. He was happy to see Jack with whom he had spent last night, but was surprised to see him with another man of similar age to himself.

“Martin, this is Peter” said Jack, introducing the other man.

Martin looked at peter, he seemed strangely familiar.

At that point Jack snapped his fingers and martin was suddenly unable to speak or move.

“Yes martin you are helpless, you recognise Peter from the news I am sure. The murders no doubt? don’t worry though he will not harm you as you are going to get the police stop looking for him.".

Peter pulled a letter out of his jacket and placed it in martins.

Jack started to speak again “Last night martin whilst you were asleep you had a tattoo done matching peters. In addition your finger prints were destroyed. As you are astranged from your family and live alone you will not be missed. So peter here can take your place and become you.".

Peter smirked and lit a cigarette.

Jack continued “I think it is now time for you to take that jump into the pool martin.".

Hearing those words martin turned around as if on auto pilot. Part of him inside screamed to stop, but it was unable to intervene. He knew he must go to the roof and dive into the swimming pool. The swimming pool 16 floors down in the street outside....

Jack heard the screams from the street and the sound of sirens. He also watched the news article, on TV, about the suicide of a wanted murderer. If only they knew the truth!