The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Dedication”

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome and appreciated.

Brandy slipped out of her clingy summer dress and climbed the ladder, her satin underwear shining like an emerald in the moonlight. The night breeze felt cool against her bare skin. She wondered why she had never done this before.

After taking a moment to focus, she leapt from the diving board, slicing into the water with grace and precision. There was something sensual to Brandy about swimming, about gliding through the water in next to nothing, but that was not her reason for coming here. If she was going to make the school’s swim team, she needed to be prepared. She needed to prove that she would do whatever it took. The competition was stiff this year, and the new coach expected perfection. Brandy aimed to be perfect.

The young brunette was practicing her backstroke when she noticed Coach Thurman standing by the pool in a terrycloth robe. As he looked her over, Brandy turned red and quickly found her footing. It was as if a fog had been lifted, and she could not remember what had possessed her to do such a thing. “Sorry, Coach. I-I don’t....” Brandy covered her dripping bra with her hands. “I just want to make the team. I’ll do anything.”

He smiled, and Brandy relaxed a little, but her ample chest still heaved beneath her bra. “I see you took my lecture about dedication to heart. You’re ready to give 110%, aren’t you?”

Brandy nodded sincerely. “Of course, Sir. I just...I shouldn’t have come to your home. That was wrong.”

“Nonsense. I like a little fire in my athletes. But you really should be wearing a bathing suit. Come here.”

Without thinking, Brandy did as she was told. She stood before him, shivering and hugging herself as she recognized the stirrings of a schoolgirl crush. When had she started to feel that way for her coach? She tried to think back to the tryout earlier that day, but her memories seemed fuzzy and incomplete. “You’re right. I should have brought a bathing suit. I could go home and change really quick...”

Thurman shook his head. “It’s too late for that, Brandy. You can wear one my wife’s bikinis.” He stepped closer and reached behind her back, and she could feel him trying to unhook her bra.

Brandy blushed again and pulled away, nearly falling in the pool. “Sir, I’d rather change in the bathroom, if that’s all right.” As much as she liked being so close to him, this whole situation struck her as inappropriate. What if his wife saw them and got the wrong idea? She trusted her coach implicitly, but someone else might think he was seducing her.

“And get my carpet wet? What a spoiled girl.” Mr. Thurman stepped forward again, leaving her no room to back away, and Brandy had to cling to his robe to keep from falling. “Now quit squirming. You’re getting me hard. Is that what you want, Brandy? Because I’m looking for a team player, not a team slut.”

Brandy swallowed, trying not to show how excited she felt. It would be wrong to get involved with her married coach, but such a sexy fantasy was difficult not to entertain. Just the thought of being the team slut made Brandy feel naughty, and she wanted to hold on to that feeling. “I just want to swim, Sir. I’ll do anything you ask.”

Her coach smiled again, giving her a sexual thrill. He was in control now, and that made Brandy feel safe as well as sexy. As long as she held on to Mr. Thurman, he would not let her fall. She had learned that during his lectures, and she realized now just how true it was.

Suddenly, Brandy felt something prick her arm. Before she could react, a wave of pleasant dizziness passed over her, making it difficult to think straight. It was a familiar sensation, one that she vaguely remembered enjoying. Was Coach Thurman giving her steroids? Well, if he wanted her to take steroids, then she would take steroids. Brandy trusted him without question, and she would do anything he asked.

Thurman stared into the athlete’s pretty green eyes as he placed the needle back in his pocket. She found herself spellbound, overwhelmed with growing lust. “Am I supposed to believe that, with you coming here so late at night in that sexy underwear? We both know that you came here to seduce me.”

“I...” Dazed, Brandy looked down at her shapely, half-naked body, trying to remember why she had dressed this way. Was she here to seduce Mr. Thurman? It certainly sounded like naughty fun. “It’s not sexy, Coach. It’s just...I like looking pretty.”

“Oh, so you want to look pretty for me? I wonder what my wife will have to say about that. Well, you can ask her yourself. She’s bringing your bathing suit, like I ordered.” He finally managed to unhook her bra and peeled it off of her.

Brandy’s dreamy eyes widened as her large breasts were bared, but Thurman showed no signs of interest. “Now be a good girl and quit squirming, unless you want me to come all over you. You’d probably like that, though.”

She slowly shook her head, erotic pleasure building between her legs. It would be very naughty to keep rubbing against her coach, as little as she was wearing, but she longed to do it, anyway. “No, Sir. I’ll be a good girl. I’ll do whatever you say.”

Thurman turned Brandy around so that she was facing the pool, and then he slipped her green satin panties off. She offered no resistance at all, too lightheaded and aroused to want him to stop whatever he was doing. He grabbed Brandy’s hands and placed them on her breasts, his cock pressing against her tight ass. “Good girl. Now don’t move.”

Brandy obeyed happily as he bent down to grope her legs and butt. “I see you’ve been exercising. This is excellent muscle tone. That’s a good girl, Brandy. Good girls are more likely to make the swim team.”

She beamed, remembering why she had come here in the first place. “Thank you, Sir. I really want to make the team. I’ll do anything you ask.”

“Well, you won’t get there by sucking my dick. All of the other pretty girls did, but it was their hard work and dedication that won me over. And do you know why?”

Brandy struggled for the right answer, wanting more than anything to please him. “Because you’re a married man.”

“That’s right. I didn’t even enjoy all those blowjobs. Hell, this doesn’t turn me on at all.” Thurman slipped his hand between her legs. “But I bet you like that, don’t you? A little slut like you loves being touched like that. You need it for morale.” He continued to fondle her, grinding his cock against her butt.

As Brandy stroked her nipples, she resisted the urge to moan, because she really did love being touched like that. “No, Sir. I’m a good girl.”

“Tell the truth, Brandy, if you want to make the team. I have no patience for liars. Tell me what you are.”

She moaned and rubbed against Thurman’s stiff cock, guiding his hands over her body. “I’m naughty, Sir. I’m your naughty little slut.”

Grinning, Thurman groped her firm breasts. “You put on your sexiest bra and panties, and you came here to seduce me. To have sex with a married man while his wife watched.”

“Yes...” she purred, touching herself. It was true. Brandy had come here to make the team, but not by practicing. She remembered now why she was really here. “Let me suck your cock, Sir. I’ll do anything to make you come.” Brandy turned around and untied his robe, her eyes shining with lust, and then she fell to her knees. “It’ll be my pleasure.”

Thurman stroked the girl’s wet hair while she sucked and licked him. “That’s a good attitude, Brandy, but naughty girls have to be extra dedicated if they want to make the team. You’ll need to give 200%, and that takes special training.” She nodded and continued to pleasure him, eager for any training he had to give her. It was so much nicer when she didn’t need to think for herself.

As Brandy finished sucking her first cock, Thurman’s wife approached in a skimpy white bikini. She was holding a matching one, and it somehow reminded Brandy of the tryouts. “Will she be joining the others, Sir? They’re almost ready to begin the training session.”

He placed his hand on the attractive young blonde’s ass. “Of course, my pet. Bring them out here.”

“Yes, Sir.” Mrs. Thurman twirled and walked away, but not before handing the string bikini to Brandy. The girl’s eyes lit up as a memory clicked in her head, and she immediately began to dress. Only members of the swim team were allowed to wear the training outfits. Brandy had finally made the team, and it was all thanks to Coach Thurman. She would have to show her appreciation later on, once she had seduced her way into his bed.

By the time Brandy had tied the strings on her sexy new swimsuit, a dozen pretty girls in matching bikinis were marching toward the pool. Thurman stroked one of them as she passed, and the athlete stopped to let him fondle her breasts before continuing on her way. There was not a trace of hesitation in the girl’s misty blue eyes.

One by one, Brandy’s teammates slipped seductively into the water, their faces reflecting nothing but obedience and lust. She followed after them, longing to achieve their level of training and dedication. Over the last couple of weeks, the other girls had teased her about being such a slow learner, but she was finally starting to catch up with them.

Brandy moaned as the water caressed her skin, slowly rising up her body until she was submerged almost to her breasts. She loved getting wet, and she loved wearing her training outfit for Thurman. Nothing was sexier than being on the team, being guided by her coach as he saw fit. This was where she belonged.

Grinning and stroking himself, Thurman commanded the team to face him. “Yes, Sir,” they chanted in unison as they obeyed, and Brandy quickly followed suit. Her fingers crept inside her bikini bottom, and it pleased her to see that the other girls had already done the same. She had resented them at first, but now she wanted to be just like them.

Then Coach Thurman began his lecture, and Brandy was too focused on the words to think about anything else. Her advanced training had begun. Soon, she would be a team player.