The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deck the Halls

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A short little holiday cheer for you all. Enjoy.

Cheri and Molly had been good friends for nearly fifteen years now. Friends, neighbors, they each offered the other a solace when times got tough. From Cheri’s divorce to Molly’s brief losing her job, the two had stuck together, almost as close with each other as their houses were. However, the two could be a bit competitive with a few things and Christmas was one of them. Each year, each woman tried to outdo the other in terms of decorating, trading victories in the yearly neighborhood Christmas contest, each win pushing them to succeed the next year. Still, the two remained on good terms through it all, taking the contest as a way of boost their closeness while it took place.

This year, the decorating had started the weekend after Thanksgiving and by a week later, it was in full swing, lights and wreaths covering the trees and doorways of the house, massive neon displays on the front yard and roof as the two tried to place them the best way to impress the neighbors. So far, Molly had the slight edge, impressive considering she had to handle her husband and kids while the single Cheri had more time on her hands. A blinking Santa with reindeer was on her roof while a bright flock of deer were on the yard. Molly had a small North Pole set-up with elves along the roof and the yard, a large flying sleigh attached to the chimney. It made for quite the eye-opener and traffic around the neighborhood always slowed a bit at night around their houses.

Molly lightly hummed as she worked, throwing tassel onto the tree in the family room, covering the ornaments. Although she had cleaned up a bit, the family room still had a few boxes of lights and decorations out as Molly continued to add some to the house, attempting to brighten it up a bit. She was an attractive woman in her late twenties with shoulder-length dark hair, perky features and a nice body clad in a long flowing dress. She was on a step stool, attempting to throw another piece of tassel over the top of the tree when the doorbell rang. Molly nearly fell over but managed to catch herself just in time. Stepping carefully off the stool, she made her way to the door and opened it.

“Hey, girlfriend,” Cheri smiled as she stepped inside, a pair of boxes in her hands. She pushed off her coat to show off a nice thin body in a tight pair of slacks and a sweater. She had short orange hair in a stylish cut that framed her nice face. “I’ve got some stuff I have just got to show you.”

“All right, come on in,” Molly said. She wasn’t that worried about Cheri seeing the inside of her house. It was the outside that really counted and she knew Cheri didn’t care that much about the inside of her home given her single life but put a lot into the outside. So Molly was a bit curious about what Cheri wanted right now.

“I found this at a shop at the mall and I just knew I had to have it,” Cheri said, opening one of the boxes. “It’ll be great on top of the fireplace this year.”

“Sounds nice,” Molly said, relaxing a bit. “So, any big plans for this year?”

“Ah, the usual,” Cheri said, shrugging. “Tom and the family are coming and we’re planning to have dinner. And I assume I’m invited Christmas Eve, of course.”

“Of course,” Molly said. “Can’t sing ‘Jingle Bells’ without my best bud, can I?” She looked at Cheri opening the box and shook her head. “You know, you really need to find somebody, kiddo.”

“I’m trying,” Cheri shrugged. “I can’t help it that I’m particular, can I?”

“Can’t waste too much time,” Molly said. “You know how guys can be and we’re not getting any younger.”

“Maybe but I think this will grab attention,” Cheri said, plugging in the device she was holding and placing it on the counter. It was a flat device on a small stand that she turned towards Molly. Cheri hit a switch and the front of the display lit up. It was a series of lights, a string of them blinking on and off in sequence to create a circling effect. The middle of the display was shaped like a tree filled with decorations that blinked on and off in nice sequences. “Wow, nice effect,” Molly said, staring at the tree. “I like how the tree always seem to shine.”

“Yeah, that’s just the effect I wanted,” Cheri explained. “Saw it in the store and just had to get it. I mean, look at it, look at the tree, look at the way the tree glows, Molly, just look at the way the tree glows. Just take a good, long look at it, Molly, just look right at the tree. Look at the ornaments on the tree, Molly, just look at the ornaments on the tree, look right at the ornaments, Molly, watch them glow and blink, watch them glow and blink, Molly, just watch them glow and blink. They’re pretty, aren’t they, Molly, they’re pretty to look at, they’re pretty to watch, Molly, they’re so pretty to watch, Molly, they’re so pretty to watch, aren’t they?”

“Yeah.....pretty....” Molly said dully, her eyes fixed to the display and the blinking tree. Cheri smiled, glad that the store owner hadn’t lied to her and the frequency of the lights was indeed designed to instill a trance state quickly. Still, Cheri wasn’t taking chances and continued to talk to Molly softly. “It’s so relaxing to watch the pretty lights, Molly, it’s so very relaxing to watch the pretty lights, so very relaxing, Molly. You’re feeling so relaxed, Molly, you’re feeling so relaxed as you stare at the pretty lights, Molly, you stare at the pretty lights and you feel so relaxed, Molly, you’re feeling so relaxed as you stare at the pretty lights, Molly, you watch the pretty lights blink on and off, on and off and you’re feeling so relaxed, Molly, you’re feeling so relaxed, Molly, you’re feeling so relaxed and you love feeling this relaxed, Molly, you love feeling this relaxed so much as you stare at the pretty lights, Molly, you stare at the pretty lights and you feel so relaxed. Do you feel totally relaxed, Molly?”

“Yes....” Molly said, staring at the lights. Cheri let out a long breath. She had never been able to bring herself to tell Molly that the reason for her divorce was her discovery that she was gay. And she had definitely never been able to tell Molly that she had held a long crush on the married woman. A crush that a random search online and a trip to a gizmo store may finally be able to quench once and for all. “Molly, I want you to look into my eyes,” Cheri said. She held her breath, fearful of breaking the trance but relaxed once Molly looked at her, her eyes blank and slightly glazed. “Molly, look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes, Molly, deep into my eyes. As you look into my eyes, you can still see the pretty lights, Molly, you can still see the pretty lights and they continue to relax you more and more, relax you more and more, Molly. Now, Molly, take me to your bedroom and feel yourself relax more and more as you do.”

Cheri continued to talk to Molly as the entranced woman led her to the bedroom upstairs. Cheri turned Molly around to once again look deep into Cheri’s eyes, the dark-haired woman seeing only the brilliant, relaxing lights as she stared deeply into her friend’s eyes. “Just relax, more and more, Molly, relax more and more,” Cheri said. “Now, Molly, whatever I tell you to do will make you feel even more relaxed, Molly, you will feel even more relaxed as you do what I say, Molly, doing what I say will relax you. Do you want to continue to relax, Molly?”

“Yes......”

“What do you have to do to relax, Molly?”

“Whatever....you say.....”

“All right, then, Molly, I want you to take off all your clothes.” Cheri bit her lip as Molly paused, then slowly reached up and unzipped the side of her dress, pulling herself out of it and standing only in a dark bra and panties. “All the way, Molly, I want you to undress all the way.” Another pause before Molly reached up and unclasped her bra, allowing her large breasts to fall free. Her panties went next, showing off her tight clit and she stood nude before Cheri, still staring into her eyes.

Cheri had never undressed so fast in her life and as soon as her thin body was naked, she moved forward and gave Molly the kiss she’d been wanting to give her for years. Molly was slow to respond, even as Cheri plunged her tongue into her mouth and reached over to grab her ass with her hands. Molly moaned as Cheri pushed her onto the bed, moving on top of her, her pert breasts pushing into Molly’s face as she worked herself onto her friend’s body. Cheri continued to kiss Molly, working her hands around to Cheri’s own behind, urging her to hold on. “Just let go, Molly,” Cheri muttered. “Just let go and make love.” Molly was quicker to respond, pinching Cheri’s ass as Cheri took hold of one of Molly’s hands and moved it between her legs. Cheri slowly pushed two of Molly’s fingers into her own clit and rubbed them in. After a few moments, Molly got the hint and worked her own fingers into Cheri’s pusssy with a greater fervor, getting into it. Cheri continued to work on Molly, pinching and kneading at her sizeable breasts as she rubbed her clit against Molly’s hand, letting her fingers slide in all the way. Cheri continued to kiss her friend passionately as they worked their bodies against one another, Molly’s fingers finally hitting paydirt and driving Cheri to orgasm, coming all over her friend’s hand.

Cheri pushed Molly’s hand out of her and began to move down Molly’s body, kissing the nipples briefly before moving down to Molly’s own pussy. Slowly, Cheri pushed her face into Molly’s pussy, breathing in the sweet scent before licking, her tongue swiftly going to work as she had long dreamed of, lapping away at Molly’s womanhood. Her hands reached up to massage Molly’s breasts as she licked away, her tongue sliding deeper and deeper into Molly’s pussy with lick after lick, the frenzied motions becoming one continuous lap as she tried to get her friend to come. She finally did, Molly’s juices falling loose onto Cheri’s face as she came with an orgasm unlike any other right onto her friend.

Cheri wanted to make love all afternoon but knew Molly’s kids were going to be coming home soon. She had Molly quickly clean herself and redress, bringing her back down to the kitchen. “Molly, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. You won’t remember anything since you saw this display, nothing at all. Now, should you ever hear my voice say the words ‘misletole kiss,’ you’ll fall back into this wonderful state.” Cheri snapped her fingers and watched clairty return to Molly’s features.

“Um, so, the holidays are going good?” Molly said, unaware that any time had passed since Cheri had showed her the decoration.”

“Oh, yeah,” Cheri smiled. “I’m getting what I want this year.” Cheri didn’t want to put Molly’s family through the pain of a break-up but what they, and Molly, didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them. As for her, well, if there was one thing Cheri believed in, it was a gift that just kept right on giving all year round.