The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Debt.

By Twisted 68

1.

“Damn it woman, You can shut the hell up for more than a few seconds at a time, can’t you?”

Ed was steamed. He only had a few minutes before he had to go to work and his wife was already ragging on him.

“What do you mean I can shut up? You’re the looser who can’t get a real job. Look at this dump. I wasn’t meant to be trailer trash.” Hellen screamed back. “I live in this garbage dump and you cut lawns for a geeky mad scientist.”

Ed Shot back “You wouldn’t live in a garbage dump if you would pick up around here. I mean, look at yourself. I work all day, Busting my back to come home to a slob. You look just as bad as this place. You never fix your hair, you never wear make up anymore and always wear those ragggedy sweats. Shit Hellen, Would it kill you to look good for you husband every now and again. Hell, it seems the only time you get fixed up is when you go out with the girls.”

Hellen snarled “For what? YOu? YOu ain’t no winner Ed. Your getting a gut Ed, You smell like cheap beer and your love making is pathetic. Pathetic I tell you.” Hellen had won the great put down again. She could see she really stung him with this last put down. “Yeah Ed You make love like a looser lawnboy that you are. And since your late for work again, You probably won’t have a job cutting lawns anymore.”

Ed looked at his watch. He was running late. “Damn it Hellen. I’m late and it’s your fault for arguing with me again.” Ed grabbed his thermas and lunch and tore out in his pick-up.

How did I end up like this, Ed thought. Hellen was the prime catch back in School, but over the years, she seemed to dispise him. He was doing the best he could. He had his own landscaping business, but it didn’t make enough money to get them far. He couldn’t afford the things she wanted. Ed used to worry about losing her to someone that could treat her like the prom queen she was. All that changed when Ed found out she was cheating on him while he was working hard to support them. Hellen claimed she needed to relax with the girls away from the men, kinda a ladies night. If Ed accused her of cheating on him, she gave him the third degree, making him feel like shit. but one day he saw them together when she was supposed to be at one of the ladies nights. That was it. Ed hated the guy, Ed evan contiplated kicking the guys ass. But like Hellen said, He was a loser and was afraid of loosing her. So Ed just put up with her abuse and pretended like the other guy didn’t exist.

2.

As Ed pulled into the driveway, Mr Chang was Waiting. “Late again Ed, What was wrong today? Flat tire? Alarm wouldn’t Start?”

“Something like that Mr Chang. I’m Sorry It won’t happen again.”

Mr Chang looked at Ed, “Listen, I know whats going on. you are having domestic problems aren’t you.”

Before Ed could answer, Mr Chang continued. “You know, with the right woman, a man could go far. That is a woman who supports her man and makes him feel like a king. one that would stick with him through thick and thin. Not cutting him down and breaking his self esteem. Look at my wife. she worships the ground I walk on.”

Ed replied “So, you’re saying I should leave Hellen? I can’t do that. She would take everything I own in a divorce. Her Brother is an attorney and I can’t afford one.”

“No, no.” Mr Chang answered. “I’m saying that my wife Kira used to be like your wife Hellen. untill I invented revolutionary formula that is a mixture of chemicals and nanochips. It totally bends the will of a subject. Now she is the loving supportive wife I always wanted. Hellen too can be like Kira. You just put the contents of this vile in something she drinks and you will have an obedient wife too.”

“Look Mr Chang, I don’t want you playing Frankenstein with my Hellen.” Ed said. “I mean what if something goes wrong?”

Mr Chang laughed. “Wrong? This stuff is totally safe. Let me demonstrate.” Mr Chang turned towards is home and yells. “Kira Honey!” Kira heard her husband and yelling for her and comes outside. “Yes Darling?”

“Honey, Come here.” Mr chang said. “But I want you to crawl.”

Mrs Chang smiled and got down on her hands and knees and crawled accross the driveway to her husband.

“Kira, I want you to suck my dick.” Kirra unzipped his pants and found his cock. She didn’t evan care that Ed was standing there. She went right to work sucking on it.

Mr Chang smiled in pleasure. “Ahh that feels good, my pet slave.” He looked at Ed. “Need any more proof?”

Ed was amazed. He looked at the stuff in the vile. “How does this stuff work?”

Mr Chang said “Well I invented too ingredients that work together. A mixture of chemicals and nanochips. The chemicals will wipe out the subjects mental defenses leaving them vulnerable to the nanochips. When the Chemical wheres off the nanochips will be inplace feeding new personality commands, such as loyalty, devotion and obediance.” Mr Chang looked down at his wife, still sucking fervently, And stroked her silky hair back as to see her beautiful face better. “At that point, they are perfect pets, waiting on your every notion.”

3.

Ed was anxious that night. Everything was typical when he got home. Hellen was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. Dinner wasn’t sitting on the table as usual, and Hellen ignored him untill he cracked a beer. “Oh, you couldn’t wait till after dinner, your such an alcoholic. Thats why your such a loser.”

Ed snapped “What Dinner Hellen? You never cook for me anymore.”

“Well you can afford to lose some weight. thats the only thing you can afford.”

Hellen added. “You certaintly can’t afford anything else. you can’t pay bills , you can’t pay for groceries, and you certaintly can’t pay attention, Ed.”

Ed Tried to look Calm. “You’re right Hellen. I don’t pay attention anymore. Especially to your needs.” Ed tried to look guilty. “I haven’t done enough for you Hellen. Thats why tonight, I want you to sit back and I will make you dinner.”

Hellen was shocked, “Well make it soon because tonight is ladies night and a few of my girlfriends are going to meet me tonight down at the Cats Bar.”

“Certainly Hellen, I wouldn’t want to keep your friends waiting.” Ed knew that she was really going to see that guy from the club again.

Ed went into the kitchen and poored her a stiff drink and mixed the contents of the vile into it.

Hellen was still sitting on the couch when Ed brought it to her. “Here Sweetie, your favorite drink while you wait for dinner.”

Hellen took it without so much as looking at him. She looked at it “Can’t you do anything right?”

Ed got scared for a second. “Whats wrong Honey?”

“It needs more ice, Ed.” She said bluntly.

Ed put more ice cubes in it and she took it and began sipping on it. He then went back into the kitchen and began seasoning the ribs that they would have for dinner.

4.

Hellen was almost done with her drink when she started feeling weird. her head felt all light and dizzy. She was having problems thinking. She wanted to yell at Ed for making the drink to strong but She could’t make out the thoughts. She looked around the living room, It was a pig sty. She was starting to feel anxiety, the need to clean up this mess. The over whelming feeling of doing something. For what? for who she didn’t know anymore

Ed came back into the room “Hellen, would you like anything else?” He was just sitting there with a dazed stare. When she saw him, she looked frightened.

For Ed, thats who. Her loving devoted husband.She felt guilty, him cooking dinner for her while she sat on her lazy ass watching television. She done this every other night before but now she felt the need to do something for Ed.

“Ed, Darling, I am so sorry. This place is a mess. I don’t know why I didn’t clean up. You deserve better than this.” She jumped right up and began picking up the clutter. Ed was speachless, the serum was working faster than he expected.

“Ed, You just sit down and put your feet up. You work so hard. you need to relax. Is there anything I can get you?”

Ed Sat down in his chair and was stunned. “Uh, Yeah, My beers almost empty. You could get me another.”

Hellen hurried off to the fridge for a fresh refill for her husband. He was so great. she had to find the coldest for him. He was her husband and master. She didn’t know why but she had a strong need to serve him, and Obedience and submission were the only way she could think of.

“Here Ed, I think its the coldest beer in the fridge. Is there anything else you need?

Ed looked at her in her ragged sweats and her hair rolled up. “Yeah, You look like a slob. Why don’t you fix your self up.”

Hellen smiled at him “Yes Babe, anything for you.” She hurried into the bedroom.

Ed was liking this. his excitement with his wife’s change was starting to make him really horny.

Ed yelled back to the bedroom. “Hellen, Don’t Call Me babe. For now ON I want you to call me Master.”

Hellen came out of the bedroom wearing a nice dress and makeup. “Well Master, Do you approve?”

Ed Looked at her. She was hot with that tight dress showing her cleavage. “Let down your hair. I hate it when you roll it up like that.”

Hellen replied “Anything for you, Master” and reached up and pulled out the hair clip and shook her head. Her hair spilled over her shoulders and she stood patiently. “I’m waiting for further orders Master.”

Ed remembered her ladies night “Hellen, Don’t you got meet your girlfriends tonight?”

Hellen looked down feeling shame and guilt for the first time, “No Master, I have been deceiving you”

“Who are you going to meet then Hellen? Tell me everything.” Ed said

Hellen told the whole story of how she had met this other man and all the times she slept with him. Ed was sick of hearing it and said enough. he ordered her to call him up and put an end to the affair.

Hellen picked up the phone and dialed her secret lover. “Hello Frank, It’s over. I can’t see you No more. I have worked things out with Ed and he agreed to keep me as long as I am faithful. ...No .. I don’t love you,, I hate you... Frank, You could never be half the man that my Ed is... Yes I know what I told you but it was all lies... The truth is , you have a small penis and make love like a school boy.. Your not a real man like my Ed so.. Fuck off and die Frank.” Hellen hung the phone up and looked at Ed. “Is there anything else Master?”

Ed’s Cock was rock hard “Yeah come over here and show your grattitude that I have forgiven you, by sucking my dick .”

Hellen got excited, yes this was the perfect way to show her love and devotion for her husband.

“Yes Master. I her and Obey and she dove into his lap and undid his pants, His cock sprung out like a ‘Jack in the box’. She began licking the shaft then she slowly began deepthroating it. She wanted this blow job to be the best Ed ever had. She gave it her special touch of going slow at first, then Quickly up and down on it. She would slow down again just to make it last.

Ed moaned in pleasure as he watched his wife go to work on his dick. He liked the new Hellen and knew This was the wife she was capable of being. He caressed her soft cheek as she sucked his shaft. occassionally she looked up at him with loving eyes. Eventually He reached orgasm and blew his cum. She swallowed all of it.

5.

Next morning when Eds alarm went off, Ed felt an empty spot beside him. Hellen was gone.

“Hellen!”

“Yes Master?” Hellen was Standing in the doorway to their bedroom already dressed and looking hotter than ever. And to Ed’s Request, Her hair was loose and over both shoulders.

“Master, I wanted to wake you but you looked so peaceful... I tried to be quiet, I made you breakfast if you would like to get up.” Hellen had tried her best to make the best breakfast she could. She hoped he would like it. It was the least she could do for her loving husband and Master.

Ed got dressed and came into the Kitchen. He could smell sausage. On the table, was his favorite meal, Biscuits and gravey. “Damn Wife, I didn’t know we had any biscuits in the house.”

Hellen smiled at him, “We didn’t, I made them from scratch. I hope you like them.”

Ed looked at her puzzled “From scratch?”

“Yes, Well we didn’t have some the ingredients, so I got up early and went to the store. I wanted it to be a surprise. Besides , you need a good meal before a hard days work and to let you know how thankful I am for having such a good husband.”

Ed sat down and began eating. The biscuits were the best he ever had. He didn’t know she was capable of cooking so well. cooking must have been part of the program on the nanochips.

Ed stuffed himself and drank his morning coffee.

Hellen took his dishes from him when he was done and informed him of the time.

“Master, Its time for you to go. I made you a lunch and got your thermos ready. I hope you have a good day. Your such a great man.”

Ed was having a great morning. he grabbed his stuff and was heading out the door when she stopped him and gave him a big kiss. As he got into his truck, he could hear her saying ‘I love you.’

6.

Ed was pulling up to Mr Changs early today. Mr chang was even surprised.

“You look like you had a good morning Ed.”

Ed Said with a grin “You bet sir, I never felt like this before. I don’t know how to describe it.”

Mr Chang patted Ed on the back. “Its called ‘Self-respect” Ed. That was always your problem.

You let your wife and others walk all over you. If you do not respect yourself, how can you expect others to respect you. That is why, with the right woman, any man can be a success.”

Mr Chang was right Ed thought, All these Years Hellen had treated him like a loser and he acted like a loser. But now he was starting to feel like a winner no longer was he going to let people treat him less than he was. Thanks to Mr Changs wonder serum, Hellen was his willing slave and He was a King. Ed was in Debt to Mr Chang and someday he would repay him.

The end.