The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

deborah’s new fetish 2021

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and his loyal readers. (this applies to past and future stories)

When we last left Deborah, the tall, chain smoking, lanky Nagel painting looking, racist government employee, freshly reprogrammed with a powerful new fetish, and cooperative attitude:

She was personally delivered to the ladies-only shoe store in North Long Beach.

A place where she would not only get to practice her newly installed fetish, but where she’d receive training in behavior and humility.

Back in 2001, she was placed under the care and custody of Tanisha, then barely 20, a young woman who worked at the store and was friends with Nick Vegas. She and Nick had developed an understanding, and they mutually agreed this would benefit both parties, as odd an arrangement as it was. Tanish had in fact been the recipient of Deborah’s former attitude in the past. Tanisha was now almost 30.

The year was 2011, and Nick was rather curious how Deborah had fared under Tanisha’s thumb, er toe, so to speak. Especially since the tall lanky woman went from derisive and overtly prejudiced to ultra submissive and imbued with a deep foot fetish for those she had previously mistreated.

Back in 2001, Nick had pulled out a bottle of powerful hypnotic tablets, enough for about 3 months, and given them to Tanisha. It was explained that Deborah would need to have one in the morning and then again at night. Post hypnotic tutorials were given, induction tips etc. Then it was up to Tanisha to create harmony from the former chaos.

Deborah was to see no Television or any Media, she was to receive all instructions and behavior cues from Tanisha and her roommates, and just be utilized for the ladies in the apartments pleasure and to serve their every whim. Whether it was simple house cleaning, foot massages, or more.

They would have to teach her how to do anything they wanted done, outside of erotic footrubs, and worshipping their young ebony feet. She would not be reading, writing, or even be able to cook unless they taught her. This was to eliminate Deborah’s tendency to negate or criticize others.

Her only purpose and skills in life now: were to simply provide pleasure to her ‘new friends’ with complete and utter obedience and humility. Tanisha was flabbergasted,

Nick couldn’t wait to see Deborah now, and interview Tanisha, on her journey.

Back in 01, Tanisha said: “Wow, you mean she’s like a present?” “Yes,” Nick said. “You were in need of this kind of adoration, in my humble opinion, to overcome your trauma… and she was in need… of this extreme penance, some deep reeducation, sort of a little helping hand to karma, so to speak. Everybody wins.” Nick said. “You have an obedient assistant, and Deborah no longer has to do that government work that so annoyed her.” He smirked.

Tanisha snapped her fingers and had Deborah rise and follow her out to her car.

Deborah sat with a vacant look on her face, waiting for the inevitable.

I thought I would check on her in three months and see how Deborah was doing. Tanisha wasn’t sure if it was some kind of a joke until Deborah massaged her feet for the first time.

Well, it turned out my work got busy, I had moved out of the country, and I finally returned a full decade later.Time sure flies.

I had kept a supply of the pills auto shipped, and I even sent double orders and extras,

But that was until the company went out of business. That was years ago. probably over 5..

I had a deep curiosity to see whatever happened to Deborah, that once racist government worker, now turned foot slave, long after she’d been living in the dorm like scenario I left her in back in 2001. Tanisha was nice enough, mellow in fact, but when I told her how Deborah had been behaving she got on board with her ‘rehabilitation.’

It took me some time, and this fledgling software called thefacebook, to finally find Tanisha, but eventually I did.

Tanisha was 10 years older now, pushing 30, and she barely looked a day older. She really held her youthful looks. She simply looked more, well defined, focused, I would say.

And she was if nothing else, loyal to that shoe company. She had told me in the past, when I was actually giving her a foot rub myself, that this store was the only place she could find ‘cute shoes in her size and width.” She made a smart choice by working there, and she was now the manager of the same shoe store and 2 others, plus she had moved to a larger house, with a massive walk-in shoe closet. She now had 2 new roommates, which allowed her to supplement her rent, since she was the one on the lease. Only Tanisha partook of Deborah’s utter worship now, simply passing her off as a ‘supersubmissive, albeit kinky girlfriend’. Deborah was of course permitted to give foot rubs to anyone who wanted one, but save the ‘premiere treatment’ for ‘insiders.’

I showed up at the store after several emails back and forth and finally got to the store right before closing time.

Tanisha looked mature, and serious and at 30 she looked healthy, and she was living the good life.

We hugged when I entered and I asked whatever happened to Deborah? Tanisha smiled widely and laughed. “You’ll never recognize her, it’s been a decade” she said.

Tanisha simply rang the little bell on the counter and she crossed her arms. She smirked at me.

From the back of the store I heard the clatter of high heels. Deborah was working in the stockroom at the shoe store. She quickly rushed out and curtseyed for Tanisha, easily 10yrs her junior, but far above her in every way according to Deborah’s paradigm now.

“Yes Ms. Tanisha, right away ma’am. Anything for you ” She said, out of breath. Deborah obviously snuck a glance at Tanisha’s feet for a moment before she left, barely making eye contact, but sighing audibly.

Deborah was now alabaster pale with a pure white buzz cut. She looked like she hadn’t aged since I left.

Her lips were plumper than I had remembered, (injections?) and her lipstick was now a dark red. Her expression was staid.

She was still rather trim, but now she completely lacked muscle tone, she looked very soft, and compliant.

I noticed when she spoke, that her tongue was pierced. The outfit she wore was very conservative, just black leggings and a black top, and if nobody knew better, they would assume She was the store manager, rather than the lackey at the lowest end of the totem pole, who utterly worshipped her co-worker, the actual store manager.

Tanisha turned to me.

“I decided as store manager I should have access to getting my feet pampered during my many breaks, so I hired Deborah to work the stockroom in the back. She’s gotten pretty good at arranging the shoes and she loves handling all the returns that come in from the neighborhood. She only makes minimum wage though, but it helps cover her rent, so it goes right back to me.’ Tanisha said.

Nice, I said: ‘Does she rent a room at your new place?’ Tanisha laughed: ‘Actually, she gets a tiny part of my closet for her work outfits, and sleeps across the foot of my bed, unless I kick her off in the middle of the night, then she sleeps on the floor of my shoe closet. When she isn’t here, she services the other female tenants in our building, posing as a door to door reflexologist, nothing kinky unless agreed upon, but it’s obvious Deborah enjoys giving the massages even more than the person receiving them.’

After a 2nd year, we didn’t need to dose her to keep her under control, and the amount of training she was given had stuck pretty good. I think during any long interview you’d notice a very changed personality, to her core. We kept her just smart enough to not accidentally burn down the house, but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed now. Waiting on me hand and foot, especially foot is best she will do now.” Said Tanisha

‘Nice’, said Nick ‘I hope you too are happy! I knew there was a silver lining’.

Tanisha said: “Yeah, it’s been a blessing, in that I never have to worry about a lot of things I ordinarily would. She adores unconditionally, gotta love that.”

Nick moved in for a hug, and said: ‘Well, I for one am glad everything worked out.”

Tanisha then asked: “So once I close the store, you wanna come over for coffee and interview her? I would enjoy getting your feedback.”

“Absolutely”, said Nick.

At Tanisha’s new house.

I followed Tanisha who had a nice new car, in mine. We got to the nice upscale house in Bixby Knolls. With 3 bedrooms, two rented out, and Tanisha taking the master, it was a great set up.

The walk in closet was set up nicely. Two sides were all shoes, and the back was all clothes. There was that tiny futon mattress on the floor that had been mentioned.

The second we entered the house Deborah curtseyed and excused herself. She stared at the Kerig for a few minutes then pushed a button. When the Keurig started she jumped up and down and said yippee and then disappeared upstairs.

Tanisha watched then turned to me: “She is kind of immature and oversexed, almost childlike” ironic, isn’t it? Nick almost spit out his coffee.

Nick: “My my my, that sounds like the old Deborah at her old job”.

Tanisha said: “It does, doesn’t it.”

While Tanisha was describing the deal she got on the rent, and how by having 2 roommates it really reduced expenses, Deborah skipped down the stairs.

She wore a wet look bikini and now had a thin collar on with a thin leash. She quietly knelt at the edge of the couch and silently looked up at Tanisha while we drank coffee, after she laid and end of the leash next to Tanisha

Tanisha simply said: “Go ahead and begin.”

Deborah’s eyes lit up and she beamed, as she removed Tanisha’s leopard print round toe flats, size 11w. She stared at the insoles for a moment with a look like she had won the lottery.

Deborah firmly held Tanisha’s ankles and she buried her face firmly in Tanisha’s soles for a moment. She breathed in deeply and audibly.

“Mmmmmm, I’m so lucky, so very lucky mistress Tanisha” she murmured.”

Deborah then pulled back, laid a few sole kisses, and then began what looked like a skilled a deep tissue massage and it was obvious to the observer that Deborah got as much out of performing deep tissue massage as Tanisha, (perhaps more).

“It’s okay, you can talk, you can tell Mr. Nick” said Tanisha as she took a sip of coffee, she toasted Nick.

Deborah suddenly looked elated as she spoke, obviously excited. “Oh my gosh, Ms Tanisha, Mistress Tanisha at home… taught me so good, and I’m so lucky to be here. She taught me everything. If I do good cleaning the house, and do good massaging her feet, she lets me run to the ice cream man! Yesterday I got a frozen banana!”

Deborah said rapidly as she excitedly paid deep attention to the tired feet in her lucky hands.

“Not dressed like that I hope”, said Nick laughing.

Deborah laughed. “Oh no I have to put on my play clothes, footie pjs, you saw my worky work clothes before, at the store.

Deborah looked up at Tanisha and planted a long kiss on the pad of her foot right below the toes while looking up at Tanisha.

Deborah then said gleefully, “Ms. Tanisha is so smart, she like, knows everything, so I just do what she says. Ain’t that right? Inquired Deborah, who then began delicately kissing the soles of the younger woman’s feet, with many more kisses.

Tanisha frowned and pointed a finger. “Isn’t that right”. Deborah put a big toe into her mouth then pulled it out. “Isn’t that right, yeah”. Then Deborah got right back into it.

Deborah started to tell me how she met Tanisha’s younger brother, and how cute he was, just turning 19 himself, and she was ‘his first’ and how since she ‘didn’t have lady parts (long before she met Ms Tanisha or even Nick she’d had a full hysterectomy) but Tanisha spared the various details with a simple utterance of: “Better seen than heard” at which point Deborah became suddenly silent, then stared blankly into space, motionless.

Then.. by simply saying ‘tabletop’ Deborah obediently got on all fours and she placed herself under Tanisha’s feet as a human footrest, and then she was motionless again.

Tanisha laughed, and said “her maturity level is not… you know” she said.

Tanisha: “I wasn’t sure you wanted to hear how she had overheard ‘he’s cute’ said by a friend of mine, while she was undergoing training… and damn it, before I knew it she was deflowering him and many of his friends, as soon as they hit that legal age. Insatiable, let’s leave it at that. She was a very naughty girl, very, very naughty. Tanisha quickly lifted and then lowered her foot back onto Deborah with a playful spank. Deborah didn’t move.

Nick wiped the sweat from his brow. ‘Legal age, Consensual’ that’s all I needed to hear. I really don’t judge like that, but some do, you know, he said. I’ve always said: “My penis isn’t prejudiced”.

Now Tanisha almost spit out her coffee. Tanisha: “OMG, she said, happy holidays you freakin’ nut. I guess you could say Deborah isn’t either…her racism was completely corrected’. She laughed. She muttered under her breath: “Thank goodness she can’t get pregnant”, then sipped her coffee.

Well: after checking in and seeing how well Deborah was doing after having her ‘new fetish’ installed, it appeared that everyone seemed pretty happy.

Nick turned to Tanisha and said, should I take off or…

Tanisha looked at him and put her coffee down.

Tanisha: “I haven’t seen you in close to a decade, I think I rate at least a damned good foot rub from you, you know, the delux kind you do…make it my…Christmas Present, lol.

That was an offer Nick couldn’t say no to.

to be continued?