The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary, Today I Met a Vampire

Dear Diary,

I don’t know what is the matter with me, I usually wake up early on the weekends, even after partying well into the night, but this morning, I feel so weak, maybe coming down with something.

But let me tell you about what happened to me last night. I went to our favorite dance hall with my friend Jane. I remember the events so well, well most of them.

I was at the bar with Jane slowly sipping our drinks when he walked in. I have never seen anyone with such presence enter a place before, for everyone turned their head to look at this tall handsome stranger, including mine and Jane’s.

He scanned everyone, and his eyes locked onto mine. My heart skipped a beat as he walked straight to me. He held out his arm to me, wordlessly requesting me to dance with him. My hand reached out to touch his. His was so cold, but my body tingled as I was lifted from my chair as he guided me to the dance floor. I heard the usual background music, but this waltz music was playing in my head, and it sounded so intoxicating to my soul, devouring my soul.

I could hardly take my eyes off of his. While I am a very conservative woman, if this man wanted me, I would surrender myself to him. Every moment of looking into his eyes, I felt myself wanting to surrender myself to him more and more.

I lost track of time, but he soon guided me to a quiet corner. All I saw was his eyes, dominating my attention. As soon as I could talk, I was surprised by what I said. I told him I live around the corner, begging him silently that I am offering myself to him.

As soon as I opened the door and we were inside my studio apartment, he lifted me off the floor, carried me over to my bed, and started to kiss me. First on my lips, then around my neck. How cold he felt, how wonderful it felt. How it filled my mind and body with desire. I just surrendered myself to him. I felt him touch my nipples. he must have undid the back of my dress while he carried me.

He stopped moving and concentrated on the side of my neck. I felt his teeth giving me a little hickey there, it has been a long time since someone did that. It felt so erotic and good, he had me moaning. The pain was so exquisite. I tried to fight to keep myself from passing out, a loosing battle as I blacked out.

I opened my eyes around noon the next day. I felt so weak, I just laid there before I could drag myself out of bed. My dress was still around my waist. My panties was still on, so I doubt we had sex, but I know I had a orgasm, as I felt my panty was now hard from dried cum.

I couldn’t care less about what I was not wearing my dress as I barely made it to bathroom to look in the mirror. I looked terrible, very pale, no color in my face. Maybe I am coming down with something. Then I remembered where he tried to give me a hickey on my neck. I touched the area with my finger and winced in pain. That bastard really bit me there, for it was very tender there. And I felt what looked like bug bites. Maybe it was just a coincidence, that a mosquito had dinner on my last night. That makes more sense then him biting me.

Well, I have things I need to get done today, maybe after eating something, I will feel better. All I want to do is go back to bed, but if I don’t do things, no one.

Dear Diary,

I finally started to feel more like myself and was planning to go out, was even dressed when the door bell rang. I thought it was Jane, so I opened it up to see this tall dark stranger again.

I started to say something like he had nerve to just leave me. I wanted a man last night and he left me. As I started to say something, our eyes met, and what I wanted to say got lost in my throat.

He asked if he could come in. Last night, I offered him myself and tonight he asks to enter my apartment. All I could say was please come in. As soon as he entered, he scooped me up in his arms and again I had this desire to offer myself to him again.

Like a repeat of last night, he touched me in the same places with his lips. He had me moaning like no other man ever had me. My whole body was on fire. I felt this pleasurable pain again on my neck, and body convulsed in one large orgasm of pleasure.

I woke up several hours later when my phone rang, it was Jane asking me where the hell I was, I told her I wasn’t feeling well, as I doubt she would believe the truth. She promised to stop by tomorrow to check up on me.

I wanted to write down these thoughts and will just collapse in bed.

Dear Diary,

This is going to be my last entry. So many things have happened to me, I don’t know where to start. Let me start by saying to Jane’s family, how sorry I am for what happened to her, but you have to understand, I was sick, sick in a way, you wont believe, but I will pay for it, that is what I will promise.

These last strange events started last night. I finally woke up, and dragged myself to the bathroom. I looked as bad as I felt, so pale, so weak. Tomorrow I thought I would have to take off from work to go to the doctor.

The door bell rang, Jane I thought, as she promised she would visit me. I would ask her to drive me, as I am not in any condition to drive myself. A chill ran down my back as I thought it would be him again, but let that thought go. I opened the door to find him on the other side. I tried to close it, but he easily pushed it out of my hands and entered my apartment.

I turned to run, when I heard his command to stop and turn and face him. The way it sounded to me in my mind, I felt compelled to do as he asked, and I did.

My eyes locked into his. His demeanor was so different, the other times I saw him, he was so attractive, so compelling. This time, it was all business. That chill returned down my spine.

I felt I was loosing myself in his eyes. He spoke to me, spoke to my soul. And my soul responded with passion.

He promised me eternal beauty, eternal life, eternal love. The way he spoke it, it sounded so erotic, so perfect. All I had to do was say yes, and it would all be mine.

My mind was so full of erotic passion, I didn’t know what I was saying yes to, but my lips said yes.

Barely having said yes, he seized me by my shoulders, shook me till me head was almost to my left shoulder, exposing the right side of my neck. Felt his teeth sink into my neck. No passion, no pleasure, just pain. I started to cry out in pain. I was very aware of my heart rate, first speeding up, then becoming slower and slower. My body was becoming so cold, I was shivering.

He released me and left the apartment. He left me shivering and convulsing near the floor. I needed help, and thought of something to take in my medicine chest. I staggered to the bathroom, barely gripping on the sink to keep myself from falling. I raised my head to look in the mirror to see nothing. I was in shock. I raised my hand in front of my face. I saw my hand, but not my hand or my face in the mirror.

I collapsed onto the bathroom floor, hysterically crying. It all made sense now, the bite marks, looking pale, no reflection, I was killed and turned into a vampire, by a vampire. He promised me immortality and beauty, but didn’t say anything about feeding on the living.

When I was cried all out, my senses started to take in my new environment. I started to hear things all around of me. Hearing the people arguing down the hall like I was in the next room. Smell my downstairs neighbor’s dinner. This made me hungry, but not for food. I craved blood. At first, I was disgusted, then I thought about the people who I would feed upon.

Don’t we eat cows for their meat? Pigs and chicken too? So what is wrong with me feasting on humans? Cows are inferior to humans, and vampires are superior to humans. Imagine the things I could accomplish living forever. Feeding off of inferior beings, too much to ask for? My hunger was growing. I needed to feast on someone.

Just then the door bell rang again. My heightened sense of smell, immediately told me who was there. It was Jane, wearing that cheap perfume of hers. I will feast on her right now. At the thought of doing that, I found the energy to stand up and walk purposely out of the bathroom.

Jane had walked in meanwhile and was walking towards the unkempt bed when I hissed her name.

She stopped and looked at me, a total expression of horror crossed her face. I knew somehow she was going to run from me. Somehow I knew I could stop her and did by simply thinking her to stop moving.

I saw in her mind, what I looked like. I looked like I was dead, which I was. But I knew as soon as I sucked her body dry, she would be dead and I would look normal again.

I slowly walked to her. I could tell her heart was racing, but still frozen in place. I had her under my spell. I controlled her muscles, but not yet her mind, but then again, I didn’t care about her mind.

I gently stroked her shoulders. It felt so warm. I kissed her shoulder, she tasted so good. I could even taste her wonderful blood while still in her body. I also always wanted to touch Jane in a sexual way. I kissed her nipples, made them hard. My hand went down between her legs and started to rub her there too.

I could sense her heart pounding in her chest, this would make her body run dry fast. I took one last look at her eyes. I saw fear in them, which made me hunger more. I felt my teeth expand with fangs. Searched for the spot to bite her and sunk my teeth in the base of her neck. She gasped in pain, but I was just holding my lips to her bleeding neck, not to miss a drop of her essence, feeding my hunger.

She soon became limp in my grasp. Then sensed the final beat of her heart, she was dead.

It was at that moment, I felt normal myself. I was in horror of what I just did. I dropped Jane to the floor, as I collapsed there myself, sobbing hysterically. I looked at Jane, her final moment of life frozen on her face, in terrible agony, at what I did to her.

It was then I knew I couldn’t live like this. I had to do destroy myself, while I still have my mind.

So here I am, waiting for the rising sun to burn me to ashes. Already the feint rays of the sun, is blistering my legs. I so want to run to take shelter, but I need this to happen. The agony of Jane’s face keeps me from running back indoors till sun retreats.

So who ever picks up this diary and reads these words. The pile of ash that is next to them, was a good woman, who in a moment of weakness became a monster and killed her best friend, but was destroyed the same day herself.