The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Deal

The mansion was massive. Catherine wondered what just one person needed with a place this big. She walked up to the door and her hand hesitated as she was about to knock...then she did. The redhead who opened the door had big green eyes, plump lips, and a body that belonged on a Playboy centerfold, even the conservative clothes couldn’t hide that. Her smile was dazzling.

“You must be Catherine. I’m Jennifer, Mr. Jenkins personal assistant. He is waiting for you. This way please.”

The entryway was huge and lavishly appointed. Catherine couldn’t help but look at Jennifer’s perfect heartshaped ass. Her clothes, while conservative and expensive were a tight fit, obviously to show off her incredible curves. They came to massive doors at the end of a hallway and sitting at a desk was one of the most gorgeous women that Catherine had ever seen. A brunette with deep blue eyes and perfect breasts...Catherine could tell that even through the conservative blouse and jacket she wore. It bothered her a little...the way the secretary and Jennifer dressed. She was expecting something else, the way Amy had described things. The secretary smiled as they approached. She looked a little familiar but Catherine wouldn’t have forgotten anyone that good looking.

“Mr.Jenkins is waiting, please go right in.”

“Thank you Samantha.” They entered and the office was huge. Catherine had never seen one as big. They approached the desk of the black man sitting at the massive oak desk, talking on the phone. They stood waiting patiently until he finished and hung up. He looked up and smiled. He stood and came around his desk. Even with the suit on Catherine could tell he had a muscular physique. He reached out and they shook hands. His grip was strong but gentle.

“Hello Catherine, its a pleasure to meet you.”

“Thank you Mr.Jenkins for taking the time to see me.”

“Please sit. That will be all for now Jennifer.” I watched the redhead leave silently and then took a seat. Mr.Jenkins sat behind his desk again.

“So Catherine, I know why you’re here, please tell me who referred you?” “It was Amy Roche.” His face lit up. “Amy! One of the best sluts I ever had. I used to think my cock would melt in her mouth! Christ I thought she’d kill me with her fellatio skills one day. Whats she doing now?” I blushed heavily and told him.

“Ummmm...she is really quit wealthy now. She...uh...she married a wealthy older man and he had....ummm...he had a heart attack...while she was giving him head.” Mr.Jenkins looked at me for three seconds waiting for the punchline, then his eyes widened in surprise when he realized I wasn’t joking and he burst out laughing. He laughed until there were tears coming out of his eyes. He finally took control back and wiped his face with tissues.

“Hahaha...it seems Amy’s time was up here before my health took a turn for the worst.”

He then got serious.

“She explained everything to you?”

“Yes sir.”

“And you’re here anyway.”

“I want what you have to offer.”

“Oh? Why not just get surgery.”

“I don’t have the money for a breast job, let alone everything I want to get done. Besides, I like the idea of your method better...it seems safer.”

“Oh it is, but you do realize that there are competant hypnotherapists that can do the same and lots of hypnotic cd programs.” She nodded.

“Yes, but the cd programs are hit and miss and Amy says you’re 20 times better than any hypnotist out there. I don’t want to mess around with this. I want it done and I want it done right the first time.”

“Catherine, I took a good look at you and it will be alot of work....probably 6 weeks instead of my usual four. That means 18 months instead of 12 for your servitude. Do you still want to do this?”

Catherine was a little taken aback and he noted her unease.

“I’m not scamming you Catherine. The skinny body types take a little more work, especially when they want the works and you do. You have just A-cups and you want D’s. That will take a herculean effort on my part. The butt will be especially difficult, especially since you want a J-Lo ass. I’m the best there is at body changes using hypnosis but that doesn’t mean its always easy. It will take me about six weeks. Usually it takes me only a month and thats means 12 months of servitude as payment.So for the two extra weeks, I always add on six months. I don’t take money for this Catherine, but I still expect to be paid. Those are the terms, take them or leave them, its your choice.”

“Ummm...before I answer, could you tell me about the Bimbo games?” He smiled.

“Worried are you? No need to be. Sometimes, for fun, I lower one of my sluts intelligence and make her seem like the classic dumb bimbo...its all in fun and I put them back just like I found them. And no, there is no danger of a split personality developing and yes, when your time is served I remove all triggers, including the bimbo triggers.” “Is just a little hard to accept is all.” He smiled and Jennifer entered and came to stand beside the desk.

“Jennifer here is a Stanford graduate with degrees in psychology and anthropology. She is also a Rhodes Scholar.” Mr.Jenkins stood and came around the desk. “She is a smart, accomplished woman and I imagine that she will be very successful when she leaves in six months, her time here being up. Are you still with me Catherine?”

“Yes sir,” she croaked...her mouth had suddenly gone dry. He looked at Jennifer and spoke a single word; “Jennyslut” And like that, Jennifer started talking and acting like a silly little girl.

“Master! Oh Master, Jenny been a good girl...can’t Jenny have a lollipop?” Jenkins appeared to mull this over.

“I don’t know Jenny....are you sure you’ve been good? Am I going to find out later you’ve been bad?” Jennifer’s...Jenny’s eyes went wide and she vigorously shook her head no.

“Master, Jenny been the best girl ever...please Master can’t I have my lollipop?”

“Hmmmm....oh, how can Master say no to his sweet little girl? Of course you can have your lollipop!” Jenny squealed like a teenager and dropped to her knees. She desperatly unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped Jenkins’ belt and pants and yanked them down along with his boxers. Catherine sat forward, shocked, as Jenkins’ huge cock hit Jenny in the face. Jenny squealed again and in one smooth, practiced motion took half the length into her mouth. Catherine watched as Jenny sucked with a pornstars skill taking more and more with each bob of her head. Catherine, was fascinated as much by the play of black skin and white as she was by the blowjob itself. Jenkins looked at Catherine and grinned.

“I’m sure Amy told you that during the body change process the women are also hypnotically trained to be the perfect slaves to me while they serve out their time. Its very intensive as during that period you will spend six hours a day in trance. Three for shaping your body; three for slave training. It doesn’t stop there. I will also hypnotically program your dreams. That will mainly be slave training, but 1 or 2 dreams a night will also work on shaping your body. When the month....in your case six weeks is up, you will have the body you want and the training I require.” Jenkins turned his attention back to Jenny and Catherine knew he was close. Sure enough, he tensed and Catherine knew that Jenny was swallowing it all. She seemed to shudder, almost as if...no, not from a blow job! Jenkins seemed to read her mind.

“Oh yes, she came. Its part of what makes my sluts such wonderful fellatrixes. They gain pleasure from sucking my cock, pleasure that grows with each bob of their head and when they successfully swallow every drop of my cum, they have a fairly powerful orgasm.”

Catherine could hardly believe it. “Thats amazing!” She watched as Jenny cleaned her Master’s cock then stood, still licking her lips.

“Jenny loves sucking her lollipops!” Jenkins pulled his pants up and smiled at Jenny then spoke two words: “Playtimes over.” Jenny’s eyes glazed over for a moment the cleared. Catherine knew that Jennifer was back in control. She smiled devotedly at Jenkins.

“Thanks you for allowing your slut the pleasure of sucking your cock Master!”

“You’re welcome Jennifer. You may leave and please check to see how dinner is coming along. And send Samantha in as you leave.

“Yes Master.” Jennifer walks out and is immediately replaced by Samantha. seeing her out from behind the desk Catherine is even more impressed. Samantha is smoking hot, easily 36D-24-36, like a cartoon heroine or something. She stands before Jenkins.

“You wanted to see me Master?” Jenkins says nothing. Instead he walks over to the desk and picks up a blue folder.

“Do you recognize this Samantha?” Catherine watches as Samantha’s eyes widen in terror. Jenkins chuckles evilly and Catherine’s skin crawls.

“Very clever Samantha. Very clever! You almost had me. Almost. But almost isn’t good enough is it bitch?”

“I am so sorry Master...”

“Shut up bitch! Jenkins roar scared even Catherine who jumped.

“Still the reporter eh? Still trying to get out the story. Well you can’t bitch. You won’t. I am your Master and until you acknowledge that fact you’ll never leave. Now as for your punishment...what would be a fitting punishment for a lying, backstabbing whore like you?”

“Master...please...” She was sobbing desperately now.

“I know! You can crest...you’ll crest all night long...and then I might just bring you down with out having you cum at all.”

“Master, NO!” Jenkins snapped his fingers and spoke a single sentence, " To the edge, but not over it.” And just like that she began to moan. Catherine’s eyes narrow.

“What did you do to her?”

“She is cresting. That means she is on the very edge of orgasm but she can’t cum. Neat little punishment that; teaches a lesson and breaks the will.”

“She is Samantha Bana isn’t she? She has been missing for months. I didn’t even recognize her.”

“Thats right. She came snooping around had somehow learned of my “operations.” No not the women, they really are here of thier own free will and so that in itself would mean nothing. No what she was onto was the fact that I am the secret beating heart of this city. I have agents and slaves at every level of government. Bana got ahold of that fact and even knew of my hypnotic mastery of various officials. She had prepared herself with intensive hypnotic sessions to resist my commands and only pretend to be under my spell but I’ve been at the top of the hypnosis game for far too long and recognized what was what and learned everything there was after I really did hypnotize her. But her will and the hypnotic reinforcements are incredibly strong. She still tries to escape or get the word out, but I will break her eventually. I’m in no hurry; she is an incredibly hot fuck. She already had a fantastic body I merely enhanced it further. When she has been broken and is under my absolute control, she will burst back on the scene and take her place as this city’s lead television news reporter. Controlled by me, of course.”

“Why are you telling me all of this?”

“Because Detective Catherine Peters, its what you wanted to know.” Catherine quickly pulls out her gun and Jenkins clucks. “Please Catherine. Make it easy on yourself. Put down the gun. There is no escape.”

“Shut up asshole. I’m wired and there are cops outside right now.” Jenkins looks shocked.

“Really?” I thought there was only your partner, Stuart James. And I’m almost certain that wire doesn’t work. No that isn’t true. I know the wire doesn’t work. And Stuart has already gone back home.”

“You lie!”

“Oh? Then pull the trigger Catherine. Its the only way you will leave here with your mind intact.”

“What, you’re gonna make me forget everything?”

“Yes and make you the perfect wife for Stuart. He has been a good and loyal agent and when he found out you had been working with Bana and knew I was behind her disappearance he came to me with the idea of using you to expose each and every person who knows of my operation who shouldn’t. Meanwhile, you’ll undergo the body changes and training; only Stuart will be the beneficiary, not me. He has long coveted a woman trained and transformed by me but I don’t deal in that sort of thing. But in this one case, I will make an exception.”

Catherine knew that every word was true. She pulled the trigger three times. Jenkins chuckled.

“That thing is loud. Blanks, in case you’re wondering. Stuart isn’t such a great partner is he?”

Catherine felt her arms caught in a grip of monsterous strength. She twisted her head back and is shocked to see Jennifer. Again Jenkins laughs.

“Strong huh? Yeah that hypnotic training can accomplish wonders. Clears away the bullshit of what can and can’t be done. Such as how strong a woman can be. Jennifer, take her to the room and lock her in. I’ll start on the bitch tomorrow.”

“Yes Master.” Two months later.

Stuart sat back on the recliner as his former partner and new wife did a sensuous striptease for him in their honeymoon suite. Her body was jaw-dropping, even after these last few weeks of relentlessly using it. Catherine was built like a porstar but there wasn’t a scrap of plastic anywhere. The boss had really come through for Stuart. She slithered to him on all fours and took his cock in her mouth. Stuart melted...this was the best part. Her mouth was pure magic. Catherine got him hard as a steel rod then climbed aboard. Stuart knew he wouldn’t last long. He had no idea how true that was. As he neared the crescendo, Catherine’s special hypnotic program kicked in and she looked him in the eyes and said the last words he would ever hear in his former bosses voice;

“I don’t like being played for a fool. I know you betrayed me Stuart and I wanted you to know that on your way to hell.” Stuart began to panic but at that moment he blew his load deep into Catherine’s womb while she pressed on his cartoid artery at the same time. To the coroner, it would appear to be a heart attack. They will assume a genetic defect in such a young man. Catherine pulled herself off her dead husband’s still hard cock and made her way to her cell phone. She pushed a button and waited.

“Its done Master.”

“Excellent! Make the call, follow your instructions. Deal with everything. Do not contact me again until after the funeral.”

“Yes Master.” Catherine hung up then poured herself a glass of champaign. Taking a sip she picked up the hotel phone and began to sob hysterically.

“Please...help me...my husband....something is wrong...I think he is dead...please hurry...the honeymoon suite....please save him!”

Catherine hung up and walked to the window sipping her champaign. What a lovely view. Maybe the Master would bring her here some other time. She took one more sip then put the glass down as the door was banged on. It was showtime for the grieving widow.

Half a world away Jenkins set the phone back in its cradle and turned back to Samanatha and Jennifer and watched their 69. Pity about Stuart, one of his best agents. To think, running that scam just to get himself a bimbo fuckslave. He’d almost got away with it but for one critical mistake: Samantha and Caherine couldn’t finger anyone. They couldn’t have just lucked onto his operation, Jenkins was far to careful for that. That left only Stuart. Jenkins was somewhat amused. But he couldn’t tolerate that type of betrayal. Next it might have been more money or worse. Jenkins mulled over switching to just slaves. Might be easier that way. He’d think on it. But as Jennifer looked at him and crooked a finger, he decided he would think on it later and undid his robe. More important things beckoned.

End