The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daydreams

MF MD

Synopsis: A stressful conference leaves Heather feeling worn out and frustrated, but perhaps a simple elevator ride can turn things around.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

“I don’t care what you say, I’m not interested.”

It had been a long day and all Heather wanted was to get back up to her room, kick off her shoes and call it a night. Being a business woman at a trade show was slow torture... despite the fact that she had been top of her class and the only reason her current company was financially viable, at trade shows she was relegated to booth babe. Eye candy. A pretty face while the men talked.

Such bullshit; none of the other executives in her company had a god damn clue when it came to the verticals they were pursuing, yet here she was being treated like a mindless model for the amusement of men who weren’t even relevant to their business goals.

“I’m just saying you look both tired and stressed... a nasty combination but all-too common during these things. Don’t take care of it and you’re only going to feel worse.”

Now this. Some guy on the elevator deciding that being in a business suit with heels meant she was to be treated like a common hooker. Enough was so much enough. Gritting her teeth she said nothing, focusing on getting up six more floors, marching down the hallway and slamming the hotel room door behind her.

When the elevator dinged to a halt at her floor she was completely unsurprised that the man stepped out with her. But of course. No doesn’t mean no, it means continue to harass the poor, defenseless woman until you’ve got what you want. Well, fuck this guy.

“That’s a good idea you know, it’s one of the best stress relievers.”

She wasn’t even listening to the man, who out of the corner of her eye saw was smiling. She was outpacing him though, and would soon be at her room and this awful day would be behind her. Just then the strap of her purse broke and the bag tumbled to the carpeted hallway. Fucking great. This day had officially gone to complete shit.

The man bent down and picked up her purse before she had a chance to and held it out to her. She reached for it without a word, not about to thank this annoyance for a trivial act.

“Don’t need any thanks, ma’am... just trying to help. Honest.”

This time she did hear what he said, and she cast him a quizzical look. How did he know... but she supposed it wasn’t a hard guess.

“Thanks,” she said through gritted teeth.

“Don’t mention it. Now... about that stress relief...”

He snapped his fingers and she felt a wave of dizziness overtake her. She swooned, and he caught her in his arms. Despite herself and everything else the feeling of his strong arms around her felt amazing. He led her down the hallway and before she knew it they were at her room.

“Let’s go in, get you comfortable.”

The door opened and even as she turned to tell the man to beat it, that she was at her room and she wanted to be alone, she couldn’t find the words and found herself sitting on the edge of the bed and letting him remove her heels.

“These things... torture devices I tell you.”

Her skin felt ultra-sensitive and hot. Without realizing it she was laying down, panting from the sudden heat she felt. Wriggling, she worked her dress down over her shoulders until it was off. She was in her underwear and inexplicably felt incredibly horny all of a sudden.

What am I doing? This feels much better, but why am I nearly naked in front of this stranger?

“Stress relief, I told you. Best not to think too much about it. Just focus on yourself, ma’am... touch your skin and work that tension right away.”

As if in a trance she slowly worked the clasp of her bra loose, then pulled the material down over her breasts. Exposed to the air the nipples hardened immediately and she felt a flush creep over her face. But her hands moved slowly over the smooth skin, kneading and massaging her tit before sliding down to her thighs and the burning heat coming from her pussy.

“I’m just going to jerk off... do you mind?”

She was startled by the words, but still found herself getting hotter at the idea. Nodding almost imperceptivity she licked her lips despite herself and watched him as he slowly undid his belt and fished open his pants.

Oh fuck, she thought. Oh fuck, look at that cock.

His cock was hard and huge and she couldn’t help but stare and it. He was stroking it now and she knew that she had to touch it herself. Slowly she moved her hand over and he yielded to her touch as she gripped it in her hand. She began to slowly stroke him, her mouth open and eyes dazed as she felt the incredible warmth in her hand.

His hand went to her breast and he began to grip and massage it. Then his mouth was on her and he was sucking her nipple into his mouth. Fuck it felt good. She gasped as he flicked his tongue over it, then slid down and kissed down her belly. She put a finger in her mouth to stifle the scream as she felt his breath on her thighs. She could feel his eyes on her, and so she did the only reasonable thing she could think of and moved her panties out of the way so he could lick her.

His mouth went right to her cunt and she shook in a small but sudden orgasm. Fuck this was good... how could it be this good? He was licking in small circles, then kissing her right on the lips. His mouth slid up to her clit and he pulled the lips apart and slid his mouth down her inner folds. His tongue was deep inside her pussy and she felt her skin shake with silent tremors and he made her not just wet but sopping... dripping. She was so hot, hotter than she could imagine.

He pulled her panties off completely and rolled her on top of him. Brushing her hair out of her eyes she gripped his cock again and swallowed the head. She stroked him casually, slowly up and down but inside her mouth worked her tongue over the head and the ever deeper down her throat. Withdrawing for a second to lick down the shaft of his cock she fondled his balls and sucked one into her mouth, and then the other.

This cock, she thought, this cock is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. This cock is going to split my pussy wide and make me walk funny for weeks.

She smiled around his cock and kept sucking it, alternating between stroking it and taking it deep inside her mouth. He rose onto his knees and was stroking her back, her huge hanging tits, and her back. She could tell he was getting insistent and when he rolled her onto her belly and began rubbing her ass she knew she was about to get fucked.

She was lightly propped up on her hands but it didn’t prepare her for the feeling of the head of his hard cock popping inside of her, then withdrawing slightly. She gasped at the abrupt entry and vacation of her pussy, then screamed into the bed as he slid the entire length of his huge cock deep inside her cunt. The first strokes were light and steady, but soon he was jackhammering inside of her, battering her buttery pussy and causing her ass to ripple as he slammed into her.

Fuck, this is fucking, she thought. I’ve never known fucking before this. Not like this, not so deep, so hard...

She moved, straddling him and took him down to the balls in one fluid movement. His hands went back to her tits and gripped them as she shook on top of him. She slid up and down on his cock, feeling the depth it sunk to and the hard smooth pressure inside of her. She was cumming again, orgasming over and over as he stretched her. Surely this wasn’t really possible, she handn’t cum this much in a year let alone in one night. His hands on her ass kept her pumping up and down as he pulled her forward and buried his face once more in her tits.

Her pussy was so wet that she felt dampness on her thighs running down her legs. Throughout it all he continued to thrust into her, sinking his cock in and out of her relentlessly. She should be numb from it all but instead the slick contact of his skin continued to send shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body.

He was on top again, fucking her as she held her wildly swinging tits in her hands. She was screaming, moaning around him as he took her completely and absolutely. His hands gripped her thighs and she felt if anything the pressure increase as his cock grew even bigger inside of her.

Then he suddenly withdrew and she opened her eyes at the sudden absence of his cock. She saw that he was moving up, his hand on his stiff cock. She grinned a wicked smile as he began to rapidly jerk his cock, and a moment later his cum blasted out all over her face. The first blast caught her in the mouth and chin, the second on her nose and forehead, and rope after rope shot into her hair and cheeks as he plastered her with his seed.

Fuck yes, she thought. It’s so fucking hot to have his cum all over my face. The smell, the taste... fuck I’m so horny I’m going to suck him hard again and go again right now. I’ve got to keep fucking...

There was a loud ding, and the elevator came to a halt.

Heather blinked.

She was in the elevator, and this was her floor. Walking on unsteady feet, she glanced around to the two men who had been riding up with her. They looked at her expectantly but didn’t move. They were going to a higher floor, obviously.

Fuck, my pussy feels like it’s dripping down to my feet.

She stumbled out of the elevator and down the hallway as the doors closed behind her.

The larger of the two men chuckled, the sound throaty. “Looks like the honey had too much to drink.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the smaller of the two, a thin, dark-haired man. “She’s just caught up in her own thoughts is all.”

The elevator lurched upward as the smaller man smiled wider to himself. Well, someone’s thoughts anyway, he thought.

Closing his eyes he could still see the pink of her cunt, the way the flush rose up her chest to her pert little nipples... he would have to connect up with Heather again. Trade shows and conferences were a grind... she had to find some way to relieve all that stress after all...