The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DAVE AND JULIA..

written by payroll

Dave and Julia had been married for almost 3 years their sex life had been satisfactory in that they had sex in the missionary position with a quick bit of fondling as fore play about 3 times a month, satisfactory for Julia but not for Dave.

Dave was a frustrated husband who growing more so every day, his wife and he had a great sex life at the beginning but during the last year it had trailed of significantly and was still becoming more irregular.

Julie was 5′10 slim and blond with a perfect 34c chest, Dave never really worked out where her genes came from her mother Laura was 5′4 slim and with a 34a chest, and (Dave knew he had looked through her underwear draw while looking after the house whilst Julia parents were on holiday). Julia’s dad Alan was only just 5′10 and in pretty good shape for his 65 years.

Instead of going to bed with Julia and lying there frustrated he had started to become more and more interested in Hypnosis as a last ditch effort to try and improve his sex life, it started as a half hearted look on the internet but had soon become an obsession.

After almost 6 months and every spare minute of that studying and practising at work Dave was becoming an accomplished hypnotist and with the aid of a small drop of a drug he had bought of the internet which was supposed to aid in the loss inhabitations thus making the patient far more susceptible to suggestion he was ready to put his well versed plan in to action.

After a hard day at the construction site where he worked Dave arrived home at 18:30 complaining of sore knees and arms and asked Julia to give them a rub for him, she refused as she was cooking. Dave accepted this and when Julia popped to the loo he slipped in the drug into the glass of wine she always allowed herself when cooking and sat back to watch the game on television.

As they sat to enjoy the food Dave brought up the subject of hypnosis and joked with Julia that he could get her to do all housework everyday for a month and enjoy it, he made the bet so brazenly that Julia had no choice other than to accept the bet. Dave smiled inwardly, the time has come you frigid little mare he though to himself.

He loved Julia and thought that one of the reasons for her lack of sex drive was that she had a low confidence level, she didn’t think she was pretty or that she had a particularly good figure and often dressed to hide her shape, he couldn’t remember the last time she wore a skirt... that was gonna change.

He sat Julia down at the dining room table and shone a bright light at her focusing just above her line of site forcing her head to drop slightly he whispered his chosen phrase over and over again and started to rotate the light never actually directing directly at her eye, after almost ten minutes of this, he dropped the light to shine below her line of vision, Julia didn’t notice the change of direction and continued with her head bowed, moving her head in concentric circles. Dave asked her to repeat his chosen phrase “relaxed and tired unable to resist” she did and after only a couple of minutes she stopped talking and began to mumble the phrase and soon afterward closed her eyes and started to breath deeply.

Dave smiled got up a fetched a beer from the fridge; she hated him drinking on weekdays. Now it was time for instructions.

You are to be more self confident about your body, and you are to let me pick what you wear and the manner in which you wear it, you will be unaware of the looks and stares you received and will remain naive to the fact that at times you will be exposed to people. When I give you the command you will wake and remember our bet and tell me that you have no intention of doing housework and that I should do it for being so ridiculous.

“Wakey wakey pretty lady” Dave said and Julia looked up with a smile and said “guess your doing’ the dishes.

The following day, Friday, Dave finished at 12:30 and was home before Julia whose office job finished at 15:30. He picked out a purple t shirt which gaped at the front (Julia always wore a top underneath as well as a bra) and a pair of the thinnest summer trousers in the wardrobe, and nothing else, he laid them on the bed and sat outside in the sun and waited for Julia.

“Hi I’m home” she said at 16:00 he jumped startled from his dreamy sleep and greeted her in the Kitchen, “Sexy Julia Julia sexy” he said she blanked over, her eyes staring straight through him.

“Decide to change your clothes I have picked your attire and .....” on went the instructions.

Twenty minutes later Julia shouted that she was popping out and wouldn’t be long, she crossed the road to visit the old man across road, she had always thought him odd and possibly a voyeuristic type not to mention creepy, but he was a keen gardener and had the prettiest garden in the neighbourhood.

She knocked on his door and asked if he could identify a plant in her garden (flower or weed) at which point she accidentally dropped her bag, as instructed, she bent down to pick it up allowing the tall old man to see down her top.

He looked, not quite believing his good fortune, he had admired her since she moved in and he always tried to glimpse a bit of flesh through a crack in the curtains or her exiting the car, but she was to modest, until now. He could see her beautiful full creamy white breasts as they fell forward each one finished with a perfect small nipple, pale and erect, as he looked he could see her flat toned stomach and waist band of her trousers, Julia unaware of his stare continued to place the spilt belongings into her bag. The old man had an idea, come in Julia dear he said I’ll give you some of my cuttings from my greenhouse, she followed without habituation. The old man offered Julia the choice of his prize pickings from the bottom shelf of the green house, he told her to take her time and choose wisely and to ask any question she wanted.

After 15 mins of deciding and after 15 minutes of having her clearly visible breasts on display for the old man she thanked him and returned home, explaining to Dave what a nice chap the old man was.

That evening he instructed her to undress and come down stairs in only her robe; she was to put the bedroom light on while changing but to only shut the curtains half way, leaving a gap so that somebody could see into the bedroom.

The old man was stood in his front room trousers and pants round his ankles rock hard cock in hand still remembering those tits, the first real pair he had seen in an age, at least for free.

He noticed the bedroom light go on and watch in disbelief as Julia entered and appeared to remove her blouse, he grabbed the binoculars and pumped his cock even faster, there just for him was Julia her full breast in full view she continued to undress unaware that the curtains were not properly shut and as her trousers dropped the old man nearly passed out, a sandy brown pubic bush came into view underneath a white flat toned body, Julia turned to collect her robe and offered the old man a sight of a tight pert white ass, she was a perfect body, he shot his load over the window netting and check his pulse my god he wanted her naked in his room he needed to see her pussy and spread her ass cheeks her needed to have those tits wrapped round his cock and her tongue wrapped round his balls.

An hour later Dave knocked on his door “sorry to bother you, but Julia isn’t very well could you help me get her to bed I can’t carry her on my own”. “Ughhhhhh course I can, dear boy he said and grabbed a long sweater to help ensure Dave wouldn’t see the boner the old man new was coming.

Julia asleep on the sofa was wrapped tight in robe but was a dead weight, “she took some sleeping pills and fell asleep before she got to bed, they must have acted faster than expected” Dave explained. “I’ll grab her shoulders can you grab her ankles and we’ll take her upstairs” “Pussy time the old man whispered to himself just be careful Dave will kill you if he catches you ogling”

As they were about to lift; Dave grabbed his cell phone “Dam silent mode” he said and put the phone to his ear “Yes I know” he said " sorry I must have missed your call, the figures are waiting for you but the forecast figures for man power are......” on he spoke looking down as he wedged the phone under his chin, he couldn’t look up as he would drop the phone and couldn’t use his hands as the were now under Julia’s armpits ready to lift. “You go first he said to the old man and allowed him to take the first steps up the stairway, the old man watch Dave intently who seem to be moving very slowly, though he continued to talk and walk.

The old man grew in confidence and as they climbed he lifted Julia’s legs slightly higher than needed and started to pull her ankles apart hoping to get a close up of her sweet trimmed bush and perfect pink pussy lips. Just as her bush was coming to view

Dave glanced at him and said “Are you okay? if she gets heavy we’ll stop” and he returned to his call, the old man nearly shit his pants and his dick had never gone flaccid so quickly but Dave hadn’t noticed to engrossed in his conversation.

They laid her on the bed and Dave left the bedroom stating he was gonna check the contract while on the phone and went downstairs, the old man signalled to the bathroom and was greeted with a quick nod.

“This could take hours” Dave said and as he wandered downstairs.

He shouted to the old man that he would be in the annexed office and could he let himself out whilst smiling so much the top of his head nearly fell of. He had been having the fake conversation for some time and now gave the old man all the time he needed to explore Julia.

The old man needed to take a crap before he did anything he was nervous as hell, but no way was he gonna not see what he came for, he tiptoed back to the bedroom and looked down at his beauty. He undid the double note holding the robe closed and pulled apart each half slowly exposing first the left and then the right tit.

He sat next to her chest staring at the perfect breasts relaxed and resting; the nipples still slightly erect from the rubbing of the material of the robe. His gazed travelled down her body to her slim shapely waist around her navel and down to her pubic bush, it was partly shaved, he love to see it like that, it made a woman look like a woman, he gently caressed the hairs letting them tickle his palm before moving her ankles apart and allowing his gaze access to her pussy.

She shaved down there he thought that’s class, and moved his nose to an inch of her pussy lips inhaling her scent.

He wanted see every inch of her and he lifted her legs high in the air whilst spreading them further he could now see her asshole as well and knelt down between her legs and started to gently lick her cunt and asshole, a prude like this would never let anybody lick her tight puckered pink hole he mused.

Her body was responding to his touch her juices telling him he was giving her pleasure, he continued to lick her pussy moving up to tickle her clit and finger her moistening hole he sat up and admired his quarry his dream girl led out naked, her lags spread her fanny moist and open. He removed his finger and started to tickle her ass slowly working in one then two fingers lubricated with her own love juices. He felt so dirty and erotic before he had chance to stick his dick in her, he creamed his own pants, “Fuck Fuck Fuck” he said, rather loudly and decided to better control his emotions he released her body and his cock and before it began to go limp he rubbed it over her face crossing over her eyes and running down the bridge of her nose to her slightly parted lips. He opens her mouth and inserted it dick. The feel of her tongue already making him hard again, the sight of his sperm on her face and lips building him up to come again, this time he was in time, he push his dick into her hot pussy, watching it disappear inch by inch, a few pumps he said then out, but he needed more and so slipped two fingers into Julia’s asshole and worked them until she was loose enough to take him, he knew he wouldn’t last long his dick up her spread ass her gaping fanny not 2 feet from his nose her tits bouncing for him, he pulled out and stuck his dick in her mouth forcing it down her throat and exploded sperm shooting down her filling her mouth. He stood up and wiped the excess off her face returned her to her original position and tied up her robe, he crept downstairs and out the front door.

He had seen this prudish woman naked, she had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He had tasted her pussy and drank her juices, he had seen her ass and licked her anus he had finger fucked her.

Dave switch off the spy cam and called “wakey wakey sleepy Julia come downstairs” she came down chomping on her tongue and complaining of an ugly mouth.

He wasted no time and asked her how she felt, she replied as instructed, much better for my nap I think I’ll have a quick cuppa and go do the ironing.

The next few days Julia was allowed to be herself, conscious of her appearance and conservatively dressed, Dave was enjoying making up plans for her, now he knew he could implant a scenario in her mind and without question she would follow it, and when given the command “wakey wakey sleepy Julia come downstairs” she would and be as though nothing had happened.

“Good morning” the old man across the road said, it was the first time he had seen Julia since his erotic evening with her.

“Hi, thanks for the plants, they’re really pretty, I owe you one” she said, smiled and went inside.

“Call it even” the old man said.

Julia’s boss was not a nice chap at 62 he was nearing retirement. He was single short and skinny with bad teeth and bad breathe. He was notorious for upsetting people; he had a short temper and believed in autocratic management believing he was smarter than everybody in his employment. He also had a reputation for liking the younger pretty ladies, and Julia knew of several women who had resigned because of his unwanted advances and inappropriate comments.

Julia would often come home and tell stories of his ineptitude and discrimination, so Dave was fully aware of how much she loathed him. His next project was gonna be good.

Julia arrived for worked knowing it was “one of those days”, with most staff away on a training course, during lunch she would be left in the office on her own, with only her boss present. He always found a reason to call her in to his office for a little chat, about something, mostly he just liked the sound of his own voice, and she could switch off, but if was time she needed to do her job.

“Have you got a minute please Julia” she heard George say, it was a loaded question of course, but answered it as always “yes coming now”.

Today was different though because Julia was wearing Dave’s choice of outfit, and it hadn’t gone unnoticed by George.

I dark brown blouse which was a little to big for her around the bust and a little to short for her in length, a very thin, very brief white bra, a pair a trousers which help accentuate her shapely legs and firm ass and a small black thong which could be seen when she sat down if she failed to pull her top down her back. She looked good.

After everybody had left the office but her (she always had lunch at her desk) for training she went to the filing cabinet outside George’s office and squatted down to file some papers away, George was quick to spot this and came to the doorway, Miss prudish was having a very slack day he smiled, as his dick stirred.

He could see her thong and imagined the shape of her ass and pussy, he wanted to be that thong, he also noticed that the large blouse fell forward as she filed and into view cam the sexiest bra he had ever seen and they were barely cupping the most perfect pair tits, George thought quickly, he grabbed a pile of old paper work and asked Julia to file them away at the back of the bottom draw prolonging the heavenly view, once finished he called her into his office.

We are having a staff outing next week, I know you don’t normally attend, but I‘d really like you to come, this translated into.

“If you do not attend I will make your life hell” she had seen it before.

“Okay” she said, Dave and I will come along, “it will be nice for a change” she lied.

Dave smiled quietly to himself as Julia recounted the request from George.

For the event itself a meal followed by a few drinks in the bar next to the restaurant Julia dressed in baggy trousers, t-shirt, blouse and cardigan, with big panties and bra. No flesh was available and her shape could not be defined, perfect thought Dave. George had seen enough and it had clearly left him wanting more and things come to those who wait.

After the meal almost half of the party left immediately and of those who stayed only a handful went to the bar next door, Julia, Dave and George along with a couple of other Assistant Managers who were there only to appease George. At 23:00hrs the Assistant Managers left stating early mornings as a viable excuse, Julia too was poking Dave to get going, but it was too late, Dave had delayed their exit long enough.

“Time to get going I think, can I catch a lift with you, I would be very grateful” George said

“Course you can said Dave and he led his very irritated and slightly drunk wife and her very drunk boss to his car.

Julia started to doze in the car on the way home as Dave engaged George in mindless conversation filling it with subtle sexual innuendos.

“Can I use your loo” said Dave as they approached Georges house.

“Come inside” he said and so Dave and Julia entered. Dave used the loo as Julia sat perched on the edge of the chair in the living room, George visited the kitchen and before she could object returned with a very large whiskey one for him and one for her.

Dave returned and pretended to look a bit miffed

“You remember I have to be in work at 05:00 tomorrow he said.

“Sleep in the guest room Dave” George offered “Julia fancied a quick drink we were discussing work I can take her into work tomorrow if you like. Julia looked horrified and downed her whiskey and started to get up.

“Okay” Dave said, “If you two want to discuss work I’ll nip home grab a change of clothes for you darling pop back and leave you two, I’ll see you after work tomorrow, if George can drop you home”?

Julia’s face fell and she practically raced over to Dave, as she approached he whispered his command line into her ear and she fell silent.

“She wants to walk me to the car” Dave said

As the walked he quickly gave her instructions, drove home and returned with a clean set of clothes and left again.

Julia thanked him and as he left passed her overnight bag to George who led her to his guest room.

He stayed as she unpack and cursed when she realised he had not packed her anything to sleep in.

George left her to pour more drinks and after an hour of pointless conversation she was feeling very drunk, she needed to get to bed and sleep.

Julia went to stand and wobbled as she turned toward the Door, she was struggling to stay up right, and she made her very slurred excuses to George and practically crawled up the stairs. George watched on in amusement she had been drinking whiskey all night while he had stopped when Dave had left and had instead kept topping up his glass with coke.

He heard the bedroom door open and followed upstairs, he gave her a minute to get adjusted and quietly open her bedroom door.

“Are you okay he said why don’t you just lay down and sleep, we can go in late for a change tomorrow, nobody will care, and I’m the boss.

Julia too drunk to argue led on her back her knees of the edge of the bed her arms splayed wide shut her eyes and feel asleep in seconds.

Time for George to have some fun, he pulled off cardigan and undid her blouse, he grabbed his camera and took a quick picture for his collection, he than wedged the cushions behind her and sat her up. He undid her bra and stood back having now stripped her to the waist, her tender white tits sat proud on her perfect torso, small pink firm nipples erect begged to be fondled and sucked, and she was to drunk to notice.

He touched them roughly gentle not his style, he grabbed them mauling and kneading the soft flesh in his fingers, he was touching and feeling her breasts, he had wanked about the thought of this for years.

He bent down and licked her tits; he licked her chest and neck, and finally licked her face. He removed the cushions from behind her and eased to back down to the bed, and stared as her flat tummy contrasted perfectly with her shapely tits, he undid the buckle on her trousers and slowly pulled them down revealing a large high cut pair of panties.

“Keep me guessing then Julia, I am going to see your pussy soon” George removed the trousers and folded them neatly with her other clothes and the chair next to the bed and peeled down her panties. His erection was now pushing hard against his pants and so was quickly released, soon George was naked, standing over Julia revelling in the fact that he was naked his erection standing proud in the presence of Julia who was soon to reveal all.

He straddled he and tugged down her panties, and as they gave up their treasure George marvelled in the sandy brown pubes that greeted him, they were shave with her high cut panties in mind this only accentuated the shape of her pussy as it came into view.

He spread her legs and knelt at the foot of the bed staring at her pussy, he lifted her legs and got a good long look at her asshole, he rolled her over and viewed he naked form from the back, and she was perfect.

He slowly pulled her so her ass was almost of the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, he now had full access to her ass and pussy, he licked her ass and thighs moving in gradually on the target area, as he licked her outer pussy lips she gave a small sigh, George continued, he could put it down to drunkenness.

He parted her labia and licked high inside her, she continued to moan gently enjoying the sensation he was giving her, she felt she was floating in an erotic dream.

Her body responded slowly at first but soon she was wet and George was eagerly lapping up her juices. She was soaking by the time he decided to stop, he quickly positioned the throbbing head of his cock against her pushed himself forward.

“Yes, Mmmmm push harder, fuck me please fill me” Julia was speaking in her dream; her lover was bringing her to orgasm.

George increased his pace enticed by Julia’s need for his cock up her wet needy pussy.

Julia was responding, she bucked her hips spreading herself wider lifting her ass and riding her lovers cock, her head buried in the bed,

“Aghhhh, take my cum, you sweet little fuck toy” George rasped as his load shot high into Julia begging pussy, she responded by milking his cock of every last drop, she continued to ride his cock slowly and gently easing the stiffness back, George couldn’t believe this little prude had so much sexual energy, he allowed her to massage his cock until it returned to its former splendour.

He slowly withdrew it and played about with her outer labia teasing her pussy and she rotated her hips to try and grab his cock with her pussy. George moved his cock up to her ass and teased the area between her pussy and her asshole, Julia loved it.

He pushed his cock against her anus she grabbed her ass and spread her ass cheeks wide and pushed herself against his intruding cock.

“You like a good ass fucking eh” George said as he drove deeper into her ass, she was tight, so tight, and coupled with the sight of her little pink stretched anus enveloping his pumping cock, he knew he would last long.

Julia reached around and thrust two fingers into her pussy leaving her thumb to tickle her clit, she pumped in time with George, she was coming, a muffled scream of ecstasy came from the bed sheets as George exploded for the second time that night filling her again with cum. He slipped out her ass and allowed her to flop onto the bed. She lay there panting eyes shut, she felt she was floating she felt complete and couldn’t have moved if she wanted.

George grabbed a towel and gently cleaned her ass and cunt of most of the evidence he had left behind, no point in embarrassing her in the morning, with stories of drunken lust.

He tucked her into bed and left her to sleep of the orgasm.

In the morning Julia felt surprisingly well, her alarm had gone of at 06:30 and she quickly dressed intending to catch a cab home to wash and dress in the privacy of her own home before heading into work, arriving with George would do her self respect no good at all.

She couldn’t remember undressing last night, and horror passed through her veins as she thought that perhaps George had put her to bed, but then she remembered she had crawled up stair drunk and fell asleep on the bed, George had said goodnight and left her.

George was already up much to her dismay, and greeted her with a cup of coffee.

“I thought you might like to go home to change for work” he said, “I thought I’d have a hangover this morning but I feel fine, how did you sleep”?

Julia blushed “I ummm slept quite well thanks” she thought about her erotic dream, and lowered her head in shame, dreaming about her fantasy man fucking her all night while in her bosses spare bedroom.

George was the perfect gentleman that morning and he didn’t bother her for silly meetings that week, though every now and again she thought she could feel him eyes burying through her clothing, it made her shiver, he was repugnant, how could anybody want to expose their flesh to his touch.