The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating my Daughter

by Pan

Chapter 5

“I’ll do anything,” my daughter shuddered resolutely.

Good girl,” I whispered, brushing my hand against her face.

She was sitting beside me on the couch, wearing a black bikini and matching heels. Her bikini bottoms were soaked, her nipples hard as they poked through the fabric of her top.

Cherese shuddered at the contact, her eyes staring into mine. I wasn’t sure if her reaction was one of fear or arousal.

It didn’t matter, not really. Tonight wasn’t about pleasure; it was about teaching Cherese what was expected of her on a date. A third date.

I took a moment to run my eyes up my daughter’s body, drinking her in. She was the single most stunning creature I’d ever seen; her skin was soft and smooth, her breasts jiggled as my thumb toyed with her clit, and when I leaned down to kiss her, I could still taste the wine on her mouth.

“You’re so beautiful,” I said softly as she kissed me back.

Cherese moaned, her tongue eagerly sliding across my lips and teeth. Her body squirmed under my touch; she was shaking like a leaf, and threw her back as my fingers continued their work inside her swimsuit.

“Oh, God, Daddy...” she whimpered, and I slowed down.

“Don’t cum, darling. This is our last date, and you’re not allowed to cum until I do. Tell me if you’re close, and I’ll stop.”

“Y-yes, Daddy,” she shivered.

I watched her face, seeing her pupils dilate as her orgasm approached. My hand stilled, and I ran my finger along her slit, gently teasing her clit.

“Daddy...” she gasped, her hips bucking in time to my hand.

I smiled. “You’re not allowed to cum, darling. But I want to make sure you’re wet and ready for what comes next.”

My fingers slid out from between her legs, and my daughter groaned in frustration.

“You’re going to enjoy this so much,” I murmured, running my wet fingertips up her side. “We both will.”

The movie continued playing in the background, but neither of us were paying any attention. My eyes were boring into my daughter’s, watching her relax, watching her grow more comfortable with what was happening.

With what we were going to do.

My cock was throbbing in my pants, begging for relief, but I’m not a man who demands of others what he can’t do himself. I’ve always been good at self-control; my daughter’s body had bloomed years earlier, but I’d waited until she was eighteen before suggesting these dates. I’d waited until just before she was due to leave for college.

My heart pounded as I moved my daughter’s fingers onto my tuxedo pants, and I smiled as she began stroking my stiffening dick through the fabric.

Cherese’s face was flushed and glistening in the light of our widescreen television. Her eyes were staring into mine, and she was biting her lip as her hand worked me over.

“Do you like that?” I asked her. “Does it feel nice?”

She nodded, her eyes never leaving mine.

“You’re being such a good date,” I added. “Such a good date for Daddy.”

Cherese shuddered once more at my words, but as I leaned forward to take her mouth, she returned my kiss without any trace of hesitation.

She was ready.

I pulled away, but Cherese’s mouth chased mine. She was leaning against me, her breasts pressed firmly against my chest, her hand hungrily pawing at my pants.

I smiled down at her. My daughter’s face was flushed as she looked at me, her eyes filled with lust.

“What do you want to do, darling?”

“Whatever you want, Daddy,” she replied, her voice low and husky.

“It’s our third date,” I reminded her. “So what do you want to do?”

As she pondered the question, my daughter unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard member. Her small hand wrapped around my huge cock, and I groaned. It had only been a few days since she’d touched me like this, but it felt like an eternity.

“I want you to f-fuck me, Daddy,” she finally admitted. “I—…I want to feel you inside me.”

I smiled down at her proudly, not even chastising her for swearing as I moved my lips to hers once more. I felt like I could never get sick of kissing Cherese, of feeling the softness of her lips and tongue as she eagerly devoured my mouth.

A pang of sadness hit me. Not only would this be our final date, but in a month my daughter would be gone. She’d be living in Denver, which may as well have been a million miles away. I’d never get to see her like this again, her face a mixture of nervousness and lust.

I’d never again get to feel her fingers around my cock. Her big, beautiful breasts in my hands. My mouth.

Tonight was the last time I’d get to see her cum. Feel her cum.

I pushed my feelings to the side. Rather than be sad about the future, I needed to focus on enjoying tonight. Enjoying the time we had together.

Enjoying my daughter’s body.

I kissed her again, gently at first, then harder and more passionately. My fingers found her nipples through her top, and she moaned, her hand still pumping my shaft in earnest.

“Tell me what you want, darling. Tell Daddy.”

“Fuck your slut,” she hissed, her eyes burning into mine. “Fuck my cunt until I scream.”

“Language,” I warned in a rumble, and my daughter bit her lip.

“Whoops,” she said, her eyes wide, her hazel eyes staring at me innocently. “I guess you’ll just have to punish me.”

A grin spread across Cherese’s face as she felt my cock jerk at the thought of spanking her again.

“I guess I will,” I said, smiling back at her.

From my daughter’s reaction the other night, I would’ve guessed that she hated her spanking as much as she had as a child. But as she crawled onto my lap, I could feel her shaking in anticipation.

I slid my fingers from her body, then grabbed the waistband of her bottoms and yanked them off with a loud pop, exposing her pussy.

“No, Daddy...” she whimpered, her voice thick with need. Her juices were glistening wetly as they ran down her thighs. Her ass was so firm and round; I’d never seen anything so inviting. The bruises I’d given her last time were mostly faded, but I could still see a hint of them as I inspected my daughter’s rear.

“You’re a bad girl,” I growled, running my hand over her smooth skin. “You’re a bad girl and you need to be punished.”

My daughter shivered as she felt my hand move to her clit, her hips bucking against my palm. I smiled down at her as I began rubbing her sensitive bud, and Cherese let out a low moan.

“Yes, Daddy,” she begged me, her voice raw and needy. “Punish me. Punish your wicked daughter.”

“Date.” I corrected her. “Last time, I was punishing you as my daughter. Tonight, I’m spanking you as my date.”

“What’s the difference?”

I smiled down at her, my hand moving up to her breast. Cherese moaned again, her head falling back and her eyes closing.

“It’s a big difference,” I told her, taking her nipple between my fingers, squeezing it gently. My daughter gasped and opened her mouth to speak, but her words caught in her throat.

“As your father, I was trying to teach you a lesson. But tonight, as your date...”

I smiled down at her, my hand moving lower.

“...I’m going to make sure you enjoy the experience.”

Her legs trembled as I reached her crotch. My fingers found her dripping slit, and Cherese moaned loudly as my finger slipped inside of her.

“Oh God, Daddy,” she groaned. “Touch me. Touch my little cunt.”

“Your date doesn’t like dirty talk,” I said sternly as I rubbed her clit.

“So punish me,” she gasped. “Punish your naughty little date-slut.”

As I fondled my daughter’s clit with one hand, I raised the other, then brought it down hard on her ass.

The slap echoed through the room, and my daughter cried out in pain and pleasure. Her pussy was slick with arousal as she writhed on top of me, her hands clawing at the air.

I slapped her bare butt again, and Cherese let out a long groan. We didn’t have to be quiet, not this time.

I moved my hand away from her clit; she was thoroughly enjoying her spanking, and I didn’t want her to cum.

Not yet.

“Will you be good?” I growled. “Will you be a good girl for your date?”

“Uh huh,” Cherese panted. “I’ll stop...stop being such a...”

I paused, and my daughter threw me a cheeky glance.

“I’ll stop being such a cunt,” she finished, and my mouth twitched despite myself.

“Naughty girl,” I replied, and Cherese bit her lip and nodded.

I spanked her again, harder this time.

“Ow!” she yelped as I smacked her ass. “That hurts.”

“Then behave,” I said warningly.

She looked up at me pleadingly, and I smiled down at her. She was so beautiful. So young. Her body was soft and supple, but firm in all the right places. Her ass was already glowing red as she squirmed on my lap, wearing nothing but a bikini top and heels.

My cock was throbbing against her bare skin.

“Yes, Daddy,” she said, before biting her lip mischievously. “I’ll stop fucking around.”

Cherese’s stubborn streak had joined forces with her playful nature, and I knew there was only one way to deal with it.

SMACK.

The sound of my palm connecting with her ass made her jump in surprise, and my daughter’s head fell back as her body jerked.

“You’re a bad girl,” I growled, my hand landing again. SMACK.

“Yes, Daddy.”

“And you need to be punished.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Say it.”

SMACK.

“I need to be punished, Daddy,” Cherese said in a loud groan.

“Say please,” I ordered.

My daughter’s face flushed as she struggled to find the words.

SMACK.

“Please, Daddy,” she finally said, her voice thick with lust. “Punish your naughty girl.”

I spanked her again, my hand moving faster and harder.

“Oh God, yes!” she moaned, her head falling back once more.

“You’re a bad girl,” I growled, my hand never stopping.

“Yes, Daddy. Punish your wicked daughter. Punish your naughty, dirty little slut.”

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

“You’re a very dirty girl, aren’t you?” I grunted. My daughter’s ass was glowing red, and she was panting as I spanked her relentlessly, shaking at the intensity of her punishment.

“Yes, Daddy. I’m a dirty, nasty, filthy, sinful whore.”

Her words were slurred as she spoke them, her eyes half-closed in pleasure. Her hips bucked on my lap, and I could feel her wetness dripping down onto my leg.

“You deserve to be punished,” I added, and she nodded eagerly.

“I do.”

I spanked her again.

“Say it.”

“Daddy, I deserve to be punished,” she moaned.

“Tell me how dirty you are.”

“Dirty, Daddy. I’m a naughty, slutty little bitch. I’m a filthy, perverted, depraved, deviant, disgusting...”

Grabbing my daughter’s hair, I stopped my onslaught and pulled her up until her face was inches from mine. My daughter was panting, writhing with pleasure, and I suspected that if I had continued spanking her she would’ve cum just from the feeling of my hand on her ass.

I smiled down at my daughter, then slowly lowered my mouth towards hers. I kissed her gently, our tongues touching for a moment before we both parted and looked into each other’s eyes.

“It’s time,” I said, and a glimmer of fear appeared in Cherese’s eyes.

“D-daddy,” she said, a quiver in her voice. “I...I don’t think I can do this.”

I sighed. This again.

“Honey...” I began, but she spoke up, cutting me off.

“I’ve never done it before,” she said, her cheeks turning pink as she stared me in the eyes. “I’m...I’m a virgin.”

My eyebrows shot up. Between her experience sucking cock and the fact that I hadn’t felt any resistance when fingering her—even with three fingers…I’d just assumed.

“I thought you’d been on ‘loads of dates’ before.”

“Yes,” she squirmed. “But I’ve never gone...all the way.”

I paused. Did this change things? I’d known that tonight, I’d be taking my daughter…but I hadn’t realized I’d be taking her virginity.

My daughter. A virgin. I absolutely hadn’t seen this coming, if I’m being honest. With a body like hers, I knew she must have had offers before. Countless teenagers, throwing themselves at her feet.

But my daughter wasn’t just any teenager. She was strong. Smart. Sensible. She’d saved herself, protected her chastity. She’d kept her purity.

And now she sat in front of me, wearing nothing but heels and a bikini top. Her incredible, perfect body on display for me. For her date.

For someone who knew her better than she knew herself. For someone who knew that her reluctance came from a place of fear.

“You’re a virgin?” I asked, and Cherese nodded. I smiled gently, leaning forward to kiss her softly on the lips. “Then it seems you need this date more than I thought. After all, you must have been saving your first time for a special occasion. Shouldn’t it be with someone you love?”

“B-but...”

“You do love me, don’t you?” I asked, staring her in the eyes.

Cherese bit her lip, and her hazel eyes filled with tears as she nodded.

I moved her hand back to my cock. Without hesitating, she began stroking and petting it, continuing to stare into my eyes.

“And you want to please me, don’t you?”

I slid my hands down over her shoulders and chest. My daughter gasped softly as my fingertips found her nipples.

“Yes,” she replied breathlessly. “I want to make you happy, Daddy.”

My daughter moaned as I firmly squeezed her nipples between my fingers, and she ran a hand through my hair. Her body was trembling as she sat on my lap.

“So if you love me, and you want to please me, and you want to enjoy our special night together, what do we have to do?”

Tearing her eyes from mine, Cherese looked at the floor nervously. Her voice was no louder than a whisper.

“C-can’t I just use my hands on you, Daddy? My mouth? I know you liked that,” she whispered. “I know I can make you feel so good.”

I shook my head, grabbing my daughter’s face, turning her gaze back to mine. There was a long silence as I stared into my daughter’s eyes with an intensity that made her blush.

“No,” I growled. “No, Cherese. We’re going to go all the way tonight.”

“B-but...I don’t know if I can,” she replied, her hazel eyes wide. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock, stroking me slowly; I was throbbing against her palm and beginning to leak pre-cum.

“You can and you will,” I said confidently, moving one hand between her legs. “Your body is ready for it. You’re wet for me, baby. Your pussy is so wet, ready to be fucked.”

My fingers teased her clit, and my daughter moaned loudly. I smiled down at her, my other hand cupping her breast.

“I’m not asking, sweetheart,” I said, my smile widening. “I’m telling you: it’s time.”

We stared into each other’s eyes for what felt like hours, until finally my daughter nodded.

“Hmm?” I asked teasingly, but she didn’t say anything. She just stared into my eyes as I handled her body confidently, as she stroked my cock.

“What’s that?”

“O-okay,” she sighed, blushing furiously. “You’re right. I...I’m ready.”

She gulped.

“I’m r-ready to be fucked.”

“Good,” I said with a nod, ignoring her language. “Then let’s go upstairs.”

A sly look came across my daughter’s face.

“You mean, like, to your room?”

“Or yours,” I offered. “Where would you like to lose your cherry?”

Cherese blushed, a mixture of nervousness and excitement crossing her face.

“Your room,” she replied. “I...I want you to make love to me in your bed.”

I smiled, then stood up from the couch, buttoned my pants, and took my daughter by the hand.

“Lead the way,” I said.

The two of us walked out into the hall. I watched her long legs as we made our way across the room, her heels clicking on the hardwood floors, her bare ass swaying.

I followed her up the stairs and to my bedroom door, my cock straining in my pants as we approached.

Cherese stopped in front of my door, biting her lip nervously. I waited patiently, my eyes locked with hers.

“Will it hurt?” she asked nervously.

“No,” I replied simply. “I promise.”

Her eyes widened slightly, but she reached down and grasped my cock through the fabric.

“It’s so big,” she murmured, her fingers wrapping around my shaft. “How is it going to...to fit?”

I laughed softly. “Trust me, Cherese. It’ll fit just fine.”

“Are you sure you want this, Daddy?” my daughter asked, her voice trembling.

I nodded. “Yes. I am. And you are too.”

She swallowed. Her fingers were wrapped around the base of my cock and slowly stroking me. My eyes closed as I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. My hands moved to cup Cherese’s bare breasts. Just as I’d never get sick of kissing my beautiful daughter, I knew I could never tire of touching her huge, beautiful breasts.

She moaned at the contact, pressing her body against mine, putting an arm around me and pulling me closer, wrapping one her her bare legs against mine.

“Mmm,” she groaned, breaking away from the kiss to run her tongue along my neck.

I pulled her into my room. “Who owns this body, Cherese?” I asked, reaching out to caress her cheek.

“Y-you do, Daddy,” she gasped, her hazel eyes wide and her lips parted in a silent plea for me to continue.

“Good girl,” I growled, taking hold of my daughter’s hips and lifting her onto the bed. I knelt in front of her.

“Take your bikini-top off,” I ordered, and my daughter obeyed without hesitation. She was laying on my bed completely naked, her puffy pussy visible, her light curls framing it.

My hand slid between her legs, and I felt her wetness as I spread her lips apart and ran my middle finger along her slit. Cherese gasped, her eyes wide as I touched her pussy.

“Do it, Daddy,” she pleaded. “Touch me. Taste me. P-please...”

“Don’t cum,” I reminded her. “Whatever you do, you can’t cum until I tell you to.”

“I-I promise,” she nodded. “I won’t, Daddy. I swear.”

I smiled, then slowly lowered my face towards my daughter’s pussy. Her scent filled my nostrils as I inhaled deeply.

“Oh God,” she moaned.

I licked my fingers, tasting her juices on them, and gently pressed a fingertip into her wet hole.

“Ooohh!” she cried out, her whole body tensing. “Don’t tease me, Daddy. Please.”

I felt like I’d spent the entire evening teasing my daughter, but I wanted to make sure her body was ready for the main event. Cherese’s eyes rolled back and she began panting heavily as my fingers worked in and out of her tight little snatch.

“Daddy,” she whimpered, her voice hoarse with need. “I’m so close...”

Her breathing became more rapid as I moved my mouth to her clit. My tongue flicking over the sensitive nub, then licking and sucking it into my mouth and swirling around inside of me.

“Ah! Ahhhh!”

My daughter’s body began shaking uncontrollably, and I pulled back. When her quivers subsided, I dove back in, enjoying the shocked look on her face.

For several minutes I continued working on her, my lips moving steadily, making her tremble in pleasure, pulling back whenever she got too close to orgasm, expertly keeping her right on the verge of orgasm without letting her tip over.

Her hands moved to my hair, pushing me into her, her body shuddering with pleasure. I kept playing with her, my tongue circling around her clit, making it flare with every stroke.

“Yes,” she hissed. “That’s...that’s so good, Daddy. Oh god, Daddy, please, I...”

Without warning, I pulled back once more, and her back arched with frustration.

“Noooo...Daddy, please. Please...”

I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants. It needed to be buried deep within my daughter’s hot, tight wetness. But first, I had to make sure she was truly ready.

“What do you want?” I said, getting off my knees and moving my body on top of Cherese’s. Her hips bucked forward against my cloth-covered erection, as though trying to take it inside her, obstacles be damned.

“Oh, god, I...I want you to take my virginity,” she said, her eyes wide. “Please, Daddy. I w-want to lose it to you. I love you so much, Daddy.”

I smiled down at my daughter. She looked up at me adoringly, her hazel eyes glistening. I took hold of her wrists and pulled them above her head; my body lowered, the crotch of my pants pressing against her open, waiting pussy.

I could only imagine what we looked like on my bed; Cherese, naked but for a pair of heels, her perfect body flushed with need. Me, more than twice her age, still dressed in a tuxedo, my lips glistening with her juices, my hard-on poking through my trousers.

“Do it, Daddy,” Cherese moaned. “Fuck your little girl.”

“Why?” I asked, ignoring her crude language. “Why should I do that?”

She smiled, her eyes bright with excitement.

“Because I’m yours. I belong to you, Daddy. You own me. And because you...you want to,” she stammered. “Because you want to make love to your date. I want...I need your cock. Your date needs to feel your huge cock inside her.”

I felt my cheeks flush as I imagined this beautiful young woman on all fours, moaning in pleasure while I took her from behind.

“Please,” she continued. “Please, fuck my tight little hole with your big cock. Make me yours. Own me like you own Mommy.”

I smiled, my heart pounding. I’d never been more turned on in my life. I reached out and cupped her ass with both hands, pulling her closer to me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, our bodies pressed together tightly. I moved to kiss her, but stopped short teasingly. Cherese could feel my breath on her lips, and her eyes were pleading as she bit her lip in frustration.

“Daddy,” she whined, “you have to make love to me. You promised.”

“Hmmm,” I said ponderously, tilting my head to the side. “How can I be sure you really want it?”

I could feel my daughter tense with frustration, her body naked under mine.

“Please, Daddy,” she begged. “Please. I need to make you happy. I need to give myself to you completely. Please, Daddy, I need it. I’m begging you: fuck me.”

I grinned.

“I don’t know,” I replied teasingly. “With that sort of dirty mouth...”

In response, Cherese reached up, grabbing my hair and pressing her ‘dirty’ mouth against mine. I kissed back, tasting her sweet nectar on my tongue.

“You’re going to love it,” she whispered into my ear, her hand moving between us and gripping my throbbing erection. “I’ll do whatever you want. You can cum inside me, Daddy. Don’t you want to cum inside your daughter’s wet pussy?”

I did, but I didn’t let that show on my face.

“I’m so horny,” she pleaded. “I need to feel your cock in my tight little cunt. Please, Daddy. I want to be filled with your cum.”

In response, I shook my head.

“This is why these dates are so important, honey,” I said, rolling off her and opening my bedside drawer. “You have your whole future in front of you; if you got pregnant, that would ruin it all.”

I pulled out the packet of condoms I’d bought for exactly this occasion.

“It’s important that you’re safe, baby,” I continued, staring into my naked teenage daughter’s eyes. “It might be sexy to feel someone unload inside you, but it’s not worth the consequences. You’re going to go on to do great things, sweetie. You have to be careful.”

I opened one of the packets and handed it to my daughter. She stared at it, her eyes wide.

“Promise you’ll always be safe, honey,” I instructed, and Cherese nodded.

“I promise, Daddy,” she said breathily.

“Good girl,” I smiled.

Pulling down my trousers, I revealed my hard cock to my daughter for the second time that night. She gasped with need.

It was obvious that Cherese didn’t have much experience with condoms, but after a few awkward attempts, she managed to get the latex sheath over my cock, before looking up at me for approval.

“You did good,” I said, tucking her hair behind her ear, a small gesture I’d been doing since her hair was first long enough. “Now, how about we do this?”

“Yes!” Cherese gasped, her eyes lighting up. “Yes, Daddy. Please. Please...”

“Lay down, baby,” I said with a smile. “Daddy’s going to take your virginity.”

My cock ached as I watched my daughter lie on her back. Her legs spread, revealing her glistening pussy to me.

“You’re beautiful,” I whispered, lowering myself onto Cherese’s body, allowing her to feel my full weight on top of her. My face pressed into hers as I kissed her passionately on the lips.

“I’m going to take you, baby. I’m going to take your virginity.”

“Oh, God,” my daughter moaned, feeling my hands on her hips. “I’m your little slut, Daddy. I’m so wet for you. I’m so wet for your cock...”

She moaned softly as I pushed my hips forwards, and I felt her legs wrap around me. I pushed my cockhead up against her opening, then slowly sank myself inside my daughter’s body.

“Oh god, you’re so big,” she cried out, her voice hoarse with pleasure. “Your dick is huge...Daddy...fuck your daughter. Fuck me with that big horse-cock, Daddy. Fill me up. Stretch me out. Oh, god...“

“You feel amazing,” I groaned, thrusting into her tightness. Her pussy gripped my shaft, squeezing me tightly, and I could feel the walls stretching to accommodate me. “So fucking hot...”

“Fuck my little virgin hole,” Cherese whined, her hands moving to my chest. “Fuck your virgin daughter. You’re—oh, Daddy!—you’re taking my cherry. You’re the first man I’ve ever had inside me, Daddy.”

Her nails dug into my skin, leaving red welts, and her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling my head against her.

I pulled back slightly to look at my daughter. She had a look of pure erotic bliss on her face: her eyes closed, her mouth open, moaning loudly.

“Yes, Daddy,” she groaned as I bottomed out inside her. “Fuck me. Fuck your baby girl.”

“You’re mine now,” I growled, my body trembling as I slid my dick all the way into my daughter. She was so wet that I didn’t meet any resistance, my full length entering her in one fell swoop.

As I pulled out, she began moaning and begging for more.

“Oh God!” she cried out as I pushed into her again. “It feels so good, Daddy! Oh, fuck me. Please, Daddy, fuck me!”

“Don’t cum,” I warned her, and she nodded urgently. “Not until I do.”

“’Kay,” she groaned. “Please. Please, Daddy, please...”

I took her hard and fast, my cock pounding into my daughter’s tight, wet pussy. I could feel my balls churning, my cum boiling inside me.

“Please, Daddy,” she whimpered, looking up at me, her eyes wide and frenzied. “Fuck your little girl.”

“Come on, baby,” I grunted, “let Daddy fill you up. Let him take you. You’re mine, baby. Now and forever.”

I pounded harder, driving my cock deep, knowing that I wouldn’t last long. I was going to cum in seconds.

“Ahh...ahhh...” Cherese’s mouth opened and closed, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy. “I’m gonna come, Daddy. I can feel it building. It’s coming!”

“That’s right,” I said, my own voice hoarse from the exertion. “Let go, baby. Cum with Daddy. Cum all over his big cock.”

I grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled them above her head again, my body pressing hard against hers as I continued taking her.

“Yes,” Cherese gasped, her eyes closing tightly. “I’m coming, Daddy. I’m coming for you. Fill me up. Make me yours.”

“Mmmmmm,” I moaned, feeling my orgasm rising.

“Daddy,” my daughter moaned, “you’re gonna fill me with so much hot, sticky cum!”

Cherese’s voice was hoarse, her eyes bright with desire as she came, screaming out as her body shook and her juices flowed down my shaft.

“Oh, God,” I moaned, feeling the walls of my daughter’s pussy spasm around my cock. “Baby...”

My hips bucked as I unloaded inside her, my body jerking as wave after wave of pleasure washed through me.

“Oh, yes,” she cried out, her hands gripping the sheets. “Fill your little girl with all that thick, creamy cum, Daddy! Give it to me!”

“Yes,” I groaned, my face buried against her neck. “Give me everything you’ve got. Submit to me. I own you, sweetie. Daddy owns you.”

I collapsed on top of my beautiful daughter, both of us panting heavily, our bodies pressed together. Except for a thin layer of latex, we were as close as two humans can be.

We lay there together for several minutes, my cock still twitching in her pussy, my heart racing. Eventually, Cherese pulled away from me, her chest heaving and her eyes shining.

“Thank you,” she whispered. “For making love to your little slutty daughter.”

I pulled out and rolled off her, lying next to her, my cock softening inside the condom

“You’re welcome, sweetheart,” I replied with a smile.

“That was amazing,” she sighed. “Oh, Daddy, this is the best date I’ve ever gone on.”

“You didn’t want to come,” I reminded her, and my daughter blushed.

“I was just being stupid,” she said, shaking her head. “I know you’d never do anything bad to me. I should have known better than to think that.”

“I know, honey,” I whispered, leaning forward and kissing her cheek gently. “You’re my daughter. I only ever want what’s best for you. You know that, right?”

Cherese nodded, before a sly look appeared on her face.

“What?” I asked.

“I’m not your daughter tonight,” she grinned. “Tonight, I’m your date. Your hot, horny, very needy date...“

Slithering down my body, Cherese carefully removed the condom from my cock. I watched in amusement as she lifted it, slurping and gulping as she poured the contents into her mouth.

This girl would never cease to surprise me.

My hands moved to the sides of my daughter’s head as she lowered her mouth onto my cock. I watched, mesmerized by her beauty as she bobbed her head slowly on my sensitive shaft, using her tongue and lips to get me hard.

“God, baby,” I groaned, reaching down to sink my fingers into her breasts. She gasped, but didn’t let it distract her from her task, her mouth continuing to work its magic.

“Mmmm...that’s it, Cherese,” I moaned. “Suck your daddy’s cock. Suck the cock that was just inside you.”

My daughter moaned at the thought.

“Suck the cock that made you,” I gasped. “Suck the cock that took your virginity.”

“Oh, God, Daddy!” Cherese groaned, her hands grasping my thighs as she pulled my dick from her mouth and looked up at me. “Your dick is so big. It tastes so good....”

“You’re not a virgin any more,” I growled, thrusting my hips upwards, taking Cherese’s mouth with abandon. “Daddy took your cherry. I made you a woman, honey. I made you a woman...”

Grabbing my daughter’s hair, I watched her eyes widen with lust as I pulled her up my body, until we were staring intently at each other.

“And for being so good,” I said softly. “For being such a good girl, and only cumming when Daddy said you could...I’ve got a special treat for you.”

“A treat, Daddy?” my daughter whimpered.

“Mm-hmm,” I smiled. “As a special treat, Daddy’s going to take your tight little ass.”

Cherese groaned at the thought, her body trembling with pleasure. That hadn’t been my plan for the evening, but after spanking it earlier, and grabbing it firmly as I’d taken my daughter’s virginity...the idea had wormed into my head, and wouldn’t get out.

It was something her mother had never been interested in, and—knowing how sensitive Cherese’s ass was—I was confident that it was something my daughter would do within her first year away at college.

This way, I could make sure that she learned from somone who loved her. Someone who would take care of her. Someone who would go slowly, and make sure she was loved.

“You’ll love this, baby,” I said, looking down into her eyes as I reached between us, my fingers teasing her asshole. “You’re gonna come all over Daddy’s cock again.”

“Daddy,” she shivered. “W-we shouldn’t...”

“Of course we should,” I smiled down at her, so proud that I would be able to send my daughter to college knowing what it felt like to be taken from behind, to have her ass filled with cum. “You’re mine. You promised me everything you have to offer—your mouth, your body, and now, your tight little ass.”

“We shouldn’t,” she repeated, staring into my eyes, her voice completely lacking conviction. “Right?”

“I want your ass,” I said simply, smiling at her. “And you want to give it to me.”

She shook her head, but her body betrayed her.

“No,” she sighed, licking her lips nervously. “Daddy, I-I...”

I slipped one finger into Cherese’s butthole, and she gasped. Her body trembled as my fingers teased her anus gently.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered, kissing her cheek. “So sexy. And you’ve always wanted to try anal sex, haven’t you?”

“Yes,” my daughter groaned, pushing back against my hand.

“Then what’s the problem?”

“It’s wrong,” she said. Even though my daughter had just cum around my dick, I could tell how turned on she was already.

“It is wrong,” I nodded, and her eyes widened in surprise. “That’s what’s so hot about it. It’s naughty to something back there. It’s not something that good little girls do, is it?”

“N-no,” she breathed. Her hand tightened around my dick.

“It’s definitely not something you should do on the third date, is it?” I smiled, sliding another finger into my daughter’s hot ass.

Cherese shook her head firmly.

“But you want to do it anyway, don’t you?”

“No,” my daughter gasped. “Please. Daddy. We...we shouldn’t.”

My other hand lowered from her tit to her pussy, and I slid two fingers into the wet hole my cock had been in just a few minutes earlier. Cherese bit her lip, trying to hide her need, but her eyes never met mine. I kept staring at them, watching her fear and reluctance fade as my hands began taking her from both directions at once.

“Is that right? Is it really, honey?” I asked.

“Daddy...” she whimpered.

“If you really don’t want to do this,” I said, my fingers moving inside her as I watched my daughter’s face, “then we don’t have to.”

“R-really?”

“Of course not, sweetie,” I smiled, moving a thumb up to brush against her clit while I my fingers took two of her holes. “Tonight is about you, after all. I’d love to take your ass, but if you’d rather, we can stop now. The date can be over, and I’ll never touch you again.”

“No, Daddy!” Cherese cried, her hips bucking as I continued teasing her. “C-can’t we just...”

She gestured to the fuzz between her legs, where my fingers were languidly pumping in and out, making her squirm.

“Just what?” I said softly, looking down at her.

Her eyes closed, and she moaned as my fingers moved faster.

“Can’t you just f-fuck me again,” she sighed needily. “Put your huge dick in your daughter and fuck her brains out.”

“Language,” I warned, and Cherese shivered obediently.

“Sorry, Daddy…”

“I’d love to take you, baby,” I smiled, slowing my pace, “but we already did that.”

“Please...”

I shook my head firmly. “That would be selfish. I’d be doing it just for myself.”

“Daddy...” she gasped. “You’re being mean!

I leaned forward, moving my mouth to Cherese’s ear. “I’d love nothing more than to take you again, to pump in and out of my little girl’s tight hole, but tonight is about you, sweetie. Wouldn’t you like to go off to college with experience taking a man in your every hole?”

“Y-yes...” she admitted, her voice trembling slightly as I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her ass.

I smiled down at her. “Then let’s make sure that you learn everything there is to know before going away.”

“No, Daddy...” she whispered. “Please. Shouldn’t....shouldn’t do that.”

“Why not?”

Cherese’s mouth opened, but nothing came out. I nodded. I knew that I had her.

“That’s what I thought.”

We sat there in silence for several minutes, my hands moving in and out of my daughter’s holes, her hand wrapped around my thick cock.

Finally, my daughter nodded: a reluctant, shivering nod.

“Good girl,” I replied, my voice thick with lust.

My fingers stopped moving in her butt, but I kept them there, gently massaging the sphincter as my daughter stared at me. Her eyes were wide, and she was breathing heavily, clearly nervous.

“Daddy?” she asked hesitantly. “Are we...are we really going to do this?”

She shivered at the thought, and I nodded.

“Yes,” I said, smiling warmly. “We’re gonna take your ass.”

“But...you’re so big,” she whispered, her hands moving to my chest. “Have you ever done this before?”

I shook my head. “It’ll be the first time for both of us,” I chuckled, leaning forwards to kiss her forehead.

“O-okay,” she said, and I kissed her reassuringly.

I could’ve spent the rest of the night kissing my daughter, my fingers gently resting inside her. I knew she needed to be reassured—and I wanted to reassure her.

But my wife would be back in less than twenty-four hours, and I wanted to make use of every moment Cherese and I had together. This was, after all, to be our last date. Our last hoorah, before my beautiful baby girl went off to college.

My daughter’s hands unbuttoned my shirt as we kissed, and she groaned with need as I removed my hands from her body to shrug off my jacket and shirt. Soon, I was as naked as she was—though for the entirety of our coitus, she’d never removed her heels.

“Mmmm,” my daughter sighed, spreading her legs as I rejoined her on the bed.

Her pussy lips glistened wetly, her asshole already puckered and ready. It was hard to believe that something so small would be able to safely take the entire length of my erection, but I knew I’d soon be buried to the hilt inside my teenager daughter’s ass.

I couldn’t wait. I’d been telling the truth when I’d said this was for her...but it was impossible to deny that I’d be getting my own fair share of pleasure from the situation as well.

“Get another condom,” I instructed, and my daughter’s nose wrinkled at the request.

“W-why?” she asked. “I can’t get pregnant from taking you...back there, can I?”

“If you’re anything like your mother, you’re fertile as a rabbit,” I said, looking down into her face. “You should always use protection.”

“Oh.” Cherese blushed, reaching into my drawer to pull out another condom. She really was lucky to have a father like me—if we hadn’t gone on these dates, she likely would’ve returned home before the end of her first semester, pregnant to some idiot freshman who didn’t care about her. Our dates had almost certainly saved her from that future.

I lay back against the headboard, watching as she opened the packet, taking the rubber and gently rolling it down my shaft. My cock throbbed at the feeling of her touch.

“Good girl,” I murmured softly. “Now, get the lube. The anus doesn’t have natural lubrication, so we want to make sure you’re good and slippery.”

Cherese took out a tube of KY, and squirted some onto her hand. As she had so many times over the past three weeks, my daughter wrapped her small hand around my large cock, and began to stroke, coating my condom-covered erection with the cold lube.

“Now I’ll do you,” I said, covering two of my fingers with lube and moving them towards my daughter’s rear. “You just relax, baby. Daddy’s got you.”

“Okay...” Cherese nodded, her eyes closed. She gasped as I slid one finger inside her tight little hole. “It’s cold.”

“Don’t worry,” I joked. “Daddy knows how to warm things up for his girl.”

My finger penetrated her ass slowly, making her moan softly. I watched her body shudder as I added a second digit, then a third.

“How does that feel?” I asked, moving my fingers in and out.

Cherese just moaned again in response.

“Good girl,” I whispered. “Now, get on all fours. Daddy’s going to take your ass.”

“Oh, god,” she gasped, but quickly obeyed. I pulled the lubed fingers from my daughter’s ass, wiping them clean on her cheeks as she lowered herself to the bed.

I moved behind my daughter, my hands sliding along her hips and thighs, until coming to rest on her butt. I paused for a moment to appreciate the view: my beautiful, young, curvy daughter, lying on the mattress I shared with her mother. Her ass was facing me, the curve of her bottom on full display for her father.

In that moment, I felt so lucky. I looked at my daughter’s perfect body, her legs spread wide, her asshole winking at me. Her breasts hung heavy and ripe and inviting, and I knew my dick would be inside of her within just a few seconds.

I leaned forward, pressing my mouth against my daughter’s asshole, moving past the lube to kiss her brown, waiting hole.

“Mmmmm,” Cherese groaned as my tongue entered her. I could taste her, the sweet, tart flavor of my daughter’s ass on my tongue.

“Do you like that, baby?” I teased.

She shook her head. “No.”

I raised one eyebrow.

“No,” she continued with a moan. “Daddy, I love it.“

“Then I’m sure you’re going to love this even more,” I replied with a smile, sitting up and pressing the tip of my hardness against the small brown star of her asshole.

“Are you ready, sweetie?” I asked.

She shook her head, and I smiled.

“Of course you are.”

“Fuuuuck,” she sighed as I pressed against the opening to her asshole. I heard her gasp as my cockhead made contact, and I pushed, slowly easing myself inside of my daughter’s virgin ass.

“Does that feel good?”

“Oooooh,” she whimpered, her voice muffled. “Big. So...big.”

“I know, baby. You’re going to feel real full at first, but I promise, you’ll get used to it.”

“Oh, god, Daddy!” Cherese cried. “I don’t know if I can take your whole—fuck! Your whole cock.”

I laughed. “Of course you can, darling. It’s going to start feeling so good soon, I promise.”

Cherese let out a long, ragged breath as I continued pushing forward, slowly filling her ass with my cock. My daughter was tight and warm around my shaft, her anus clenching around my rod, her hands grabbing at the bedsheets desperately.

“Oh, god...” she moaned softly. “You’re so big. G-go slow, Daddy. Please!”

“That’s okay,” I said gently. “Just relax. Daddy’ll take good care of you.”

I went slowly but never stopped, my hands on her hips as I took my daughter’s tight hole. She was breathing heavily now, gasping, moaning loudly with every thrust.

“Yes,” I gasped, my fingers digging into the soft flesh of her butt. “You’re so tight, honey.”

“C-can’t breathe,” Cherese panted, her ass squeezing around me.

We were both sweating profusely. I moved my hand from her hip to her breast, cupping one of her tits in my palm. My daughter twitched in response.

“God,” I groaned. “Your ass feels amazing.”

“Mmmm,” she moaned, her body shaking.

My fingers tightened on her nipple, pulling it between my thumb and forefinger as I began to pump her ass faster, my cock buried deep inside her.

“Oh, daddy,” Cherese gasped, arching her back and raising her hips to meet my strokes. “I’m so full. You feel so big in my ass. Daddy, you’re filling my ass up...ungh...so good...”

Her words trailed off as I plunged into her again, deeper than before.

“Unh,” she grunted, her body shuddering under my touch. “So full. Oh, fuuuuck.”

She was panting and crying, a mixture of pleasure and pain evident on her face. I couldn’t resist teasing my daughter a little more.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked. “Is it hurting? Does your asshole hurt when Daddy goes inside you?”

Cherese groaned, her head dropping to the bed as she tried to suppress a moan of pure ecstasy.

“I can stop,” I whispered, my hands moving to her ass cheeks. “I can stop, if you want me to.”

She shook her head.

“No,” she murmured. “Don’t...don’t stop, Daddy. Please. Never stop fucking me. Never stop—oh, fuck!—fucking my b-butt.”

“I don’t know,” I said, continuing my assault on her asshole. “If it’s hurting, we should stop.”

“It hurts, but I like it.”

“You like it?” I replied, mock-disbelievingly.

“I love it,” my daughter admitted. “I-I’ve never...never felt anything like it. I feel so full inside...oh, god. I love it so much.”

“So you don’t want me to stop?”

“No,” Cherese admitted. “Please, Daddy. Don’t stop.”

I leaned down, kissing her neck gently, and then moved to her ear.

“Tell me what you like,” I ordered, as my daughter’s ass gripped me tightly. “Tell me what you like about your father taking your anal virginity.”

“I...ohhh...” Cherese moaned, and I could hear her breathing get heavier. “I like that you’re so big, Daddy.”

I smiled.

“What else?”

“The way you fill up my ass,” she gasped. “It’s so full and tight and hot. Fuck, Daddy, your cock feels good in my rear. Your dick feels so big. So hard...I love being filled by you, Daddy. Fuck me harder.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded. “Yes. Please keep fucking my ass, Daddy. Don’t ever stop. Ever.”

I smiled, and began pounding her tight hole harder. With each stroke, more of my erection fit inside my little girl’s dirtiest hole.

“You feel so good, baby,” I whispered. “Oh, Cherie, your asshole’s so hot. I want to fill you up, sweetie.”

“Daddy!” she gasped. “Fuck my ass so deep! Fill it with your cock. Oh, God, daddy...fuck meeeeee...”

My hands moved from her hips, and I grabbed her thighs, pulling them apart and spreading my daughter’s legs wide so more of my dick could fit into her tight little hole. I could feel Cherese’s asshole clench around my shaft, and I knew that it wouldn’t be long before both of us were cumming.

“Cherie,” I groaned, my eyes locked on her. “You’re going to make me come.”

“Oh, yes, daddy!” Cherese cried. “Come inside my ass. Yes! Please cum in my ass, Daddy. I want you so bad.”

I moaned, and began pumping her ass faster as my orgasm built within me.

“Oh, fuck,” I gasped. “You feel so good, baby. You’re gonna make Daddy cum. Cumming inside you...”

My words were met only with moans of pleasure. I took her ass as fast and as hard as I could, my cock buried deep inside my daughter’s ass. It wasn’t long until my entire length was filling her up with each stroke, my balls slapping against her cheeks, the sound echoing through our room.

“Oh, god,” I grunted, my fingers digging into her soft flesh as I pumped her ass. “I’m coming, baby.”

“I’m close, Daddy,” she panted. “Fuck me, please! I need you to fuck my ass. Oh, god...fill it.”

Cherese let out a low moan as her body shook, and her asshole clenched tightly around me. Her hands gripped the sheets of my bed, and I could see nails dig into the fabric.

“Ungh,” she gasped, “cumming. D-daddy, I’m...I’m...”

Her voice trailed off as her asshole squeezed my cock like it was trying to milk me dry. My head fell back, and I closed my eyes, feeling myself approaching my climax.

“That’s it,” I hissed. “I’m gonna do it, darling.”

“Daddy! Do it! Fill your daughter’s ass! Oh!!!“

I felt her squeeze tighter, and then my cock exploded, spewing my load into the condom inside my daughter. My orgasm triggered her own, her ass tightening around me with each spasm of pleasure. I kept pounding into her as she shuddered through her orgasm, the sight of my daughter’s beautiful body wracked by ecstasy driving me wild.

“Godddd,” I groaned as my cock pulsed again and another thick wad of semen shot into the condom my daughter had wrapped around my dick. “Oh, Cherie. I love you.”

“Mmmmmm,” Cherese sighed, still shaking. “Daddy...you fill me up so good...”

I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath and resting my weight atop my daughter. I could hear her breathing heavily now, too.

“Daddy,” she gasped. “Was that good?”

“Yeah, honey,” I replied, smiling at my exhausted little girl. “You did so good.”

“I loved it,” my daughter said. “I love being filled up by you. So big and hard. I love the feel of you inside of me.”

I laughed and kissed her lips. “You’re so sexy, baby. You know that? All sweaty and dirty and perfect.”

“You too, Daddy. I...I love you so much.”

Cherese let out a long groan as I slowly pulled my half-hard dick from her ass.

“Ooh, daddy,” she moaned softly as I withdrew. “I miss your cock already. It’s so hot and hard.”

“Well, not any more,” I chuckled. “That’s me done for at least a week.”

She giggled.

“Is that a challenge?”

“No,” I said, my eyes running up and down my daughter’s naked form. My eyes lingered on her long legs and huge tits, before drifting over to her cute little pussy, perfectly framed by curls. I tried to burn in the image into my brain; after tonight, we’d never get to do this again.

I smiled, forcing myself to hide my sadness. “Before our date ends...”

Cherie booed, but I ignored her and pressed on. “Before our date end, is there anything else you want to know?”

“What do you mean?”

“Anything. Anything I can teach you. You’re my daughter. I’ve been teaching you things since you were born, haven’t I? And I’m always willing to help, if you ever need it.”

“Always?” she grinned, and I shook my head.

“With most things, always,” I clarified. “But for date stuff...”

I glanced at the clock.

“...for another eighteen hours, when your mother and brother get home.”

My daughter tapped one hand against her finger, as if thinking hard.

“Well,” she said, turning her hazel eyes on me. “There is one thing I want to know.”

“What’s that?” I asked, knowing my daughter well enough to know approximately what was coming.

“You’ve shown me what it’s like to lose your virginity. But before Mom and Rick get home, maybe you could show me what it’s like the second time you have sex. And the third. And the fourth...“

I held up a hand, laughing.

“That’s a little ambitious, perhaps. But...”

A lustful look crossed my face as I hungrily looked at my daughter’s beautiful, naked body on the bed.

“...let’s see what we can do.”

* * *