The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: I’ve been reading Piers Anthony, so I was in the mood to bring characters from other stories in. This stars characters from Selah, Butterflies and Men, Sam’s New Power, and Suziesmesmerizedfantasticsexytrancehypnosis

Julia was a woman on a mission. Her Master, her love, her Marty, had bestowed upon her a task, and she would carry it out to the very best of her ability. She would do anything for him. She’d die for her Marty. She’d kill for her Marty.

At the moment, her present assignment was to locate and enslave beautiful women by inducing exponential orgasm in them for her Marty.

She also had to find a house for him, a mansion big enough to keep several women. Julia didn’t like the idea of sharing Marty, but it was his choice to make, after all, not hers. She was just his slave, so his whims were hers. If he wanted to impregnate women, that was his business and his right, and as his slave it was not Julia’s place to question him. It was only her place to serve him.

She left school and hopped in her convertible. No one challenged her on the way out, just as Marty had promised. On the way out of the parking lot she saw a petite but pretty college woman who had the demeanor of a cheerleader jogging down the street. Without even leaving the car, Julia pulled forward and rolled down the window.

“Excuse me, miss?” Julia asked.

The woman stopped, removing her headphones and breathing heavily, and asked, “What?”

“Look at this.” Julia brought the pen Marty had given her out, and pointed the magical red dot at the woman.

That red dot induced a feeling of intense pleasure, which doubled every second anyone looked at it, without allowing them to come. Julia herself had been exposed to a similar experience; it’d left her completely supplicant to Marty, and moreso, left her smiling at the prospect.

The woman looked. Her ragged breathing stopped instantly, only to begin again as an insatiable horniness overtook her. Her breasts, small but ample for her proportions, heaved. She slid her hands beneath her sports bra, rubbing her stiffening tits, then a few seconds later moved them down, forcing one finger into her front and one in behind, screaming happily as her pleasure grew and grew. Within twenty seconds she was on the ground, her legs having given out on her and now kicking about spastically as the pleasure grew and grew, her eyes however never going off the red dot on the pen. She cried out, babbling incoherent holophrases in response to the incomprehensible situation. Finally, after exactly thirty seconds, Julia moved the pen away and replaced it in her pocket. The woman shrieked ecstatically as orgasm came, a little over a billion times more potent than any she’d ever imagined before, an orgasm several hundred years long forcing itself into the space of a few seconds.

The woman caught her breath, forcing herself to her knees. “What...What was that?”

“That was a gift from your new master,” Julia explained.

“My...My master?”

“Yes. What’s your name?”

“Karen Hall.”

“Get in, Karen.”

The woman obeyed instantly, pleasure having burned away self-initiative. She sat in the passenger’s seat and beamed at Julia. “Are you my master?”

“No!” Julia answered. “Your master is Marty O’Conner.”

“I can’t wait to meet him.”

“I can’t wait to get back to him. What you just felt was only a fraction of how Master can make you feel. Master is a sex god.”

Karen shivered with anticipation. “When can I meet master?”

“As soon as he gets out of school. Right now I’m to go get a house for him and many beautiful slaves like yourself. In the interim Master wants you to obey me as you would him.”

A person in their right state of mind would have questioned Julia’s claim to power, or more likely, scoffed and left the car immediately. Karen however, was not in her right mind. Experiencing an orgasm a billion times stronger than your can imagine tends to leave a person a little bit off. “Okay,” Chantal agreed.

“We have to find a real-estate agent,” Julia said.

“My mom’s friend Suzie’s an agent. And she’s really pretty; I bet Master would like her.”

“Great. Well done, Karen. Master will be pleased to learn that he has such a helpful little slave.” Karen beamed with glee. “Give me directions, and then afterwords,” Julia said, pulling her pants down, “service me. It’s been almost ten minutes since I had Master in me and I’m already feeling empty.”

Karen happily got to business.

Julia got to the office in about a half an hour. Karen had brought her to climax three times on the way, but she just wasn’t the same as Marty. On the way, Karen confessed that this wasn’t her first lesbian encounter, that she’d learned she loved women ever since a bizarre set of circumstances had let her fuck her roommate Tabitha, and was nervous about meeting her new master, the first man she’d please in almost a year. Julia just laughed. Marty was so masculine he’d drive away Karen’s lesbianism the moment she saw him. Just envisioning Marty’s wonderful body, his rock-hard muscles, his long, long cock...Julia came a forth time and pushed Karen off of her.

The two walked into the office. Julia was pleased to see that this Suzie Quincy had her own office; it’d be easier to enslave her that way. Indeed, Suzie was very pretty. Master would enjoy having her. As soon as they were in the office, Julia showed her the pen.

Thirty seconds later, Suzie came so hard that she tore off her clothes.

Julia and Chantal helped Suzie to her feet. “Are you alright, Suzie?”

“Yes,” Suzie replied dreamily.

“And you realize that you’re now Master’s slave?”

“Yes. Suzie loves her master and his sexy hypnofetish,” she replied by rote. Julia let it pass.

“Great. Your master wants a house. A big house, with at least six rooms, by the sea. Is anything like that available?”

“One place, 1640 Evergreen for about sixty million, with ten rooms and two bathrooms and a sunroom and a huge kitchen.”

“How’s the backyard?”

“The size of a small golf-course, and the front, which is almost entirely windows, looks out onto the private beach across the street.”

Julia tossed her backpack full of money to Suzie. “We’ll take it.”

“Well, congratulations. You’ll be the first people to move into Matriopolis.”

Julia blinked. “Matriopolis?” Then she remembered; that city fifteen minutes away built exclusively for Marty’s wives.

On her way out, she saw a girl sitting alone out front. She was beautiful college-aged gal with a girl-next-door kind of look going on. Julia glanced over at Karen, and Karen nodded.

“Hi. I’m Julia. This is Karen. We just bought a house.”

“Oh. Hi. I’m Sarah. My boyfriend Dean and I have an appointment to go looking; he should be here in any minute.”

“Well, this’ll only take half a minute, Sarah. Please look at this pen—”

Julia blinked as she found herself in third period. What had...Oh, yes. Her master had told her to go out enslaving women with his pen, but then changed his mind and sent her off to class. Julia wondered why he’d left her his pen.

Since master probably had a reason, Julia raised her hand and asked to be excused to use the restroom. Marty had made her promise not to use the pen on herself, but when he had deleted his orders to Julia that had been one of them.

As such, Julia found herself in possession of a pen capable of bringing anyone who looked at it to orgasm, the power of which doubled every second.

She didn’t leave the bathroom for over an hour.

Marty rested. He had, after all, just changed reality several thousand times. No more war. No more crime. No more hatred or bigotry or fear. No more pollution or toxins or carcinogens. No more cancer or disease or illness. No more Osama ben Lauden, no more Hitler, no more Castro. Freedom from fear and pain and suffering. Freedom from work and labor and hunger and poverty. Marty had given the entire planet everything that they needed to live happily.

He took a well-earned break laying down in Clara’s lap. He’d had the powers of quantum philosophy for almost half a day, more power than anybody had ever dreamed of, but not until now, he realized, did he feel happy.

Contentedly, he fell asleep.

In his dreams, he sat up, staring at a tall, pale, white-haired guy seated across from him. The hair and the eyes, infinitely old eyes, made him look very old; the kid could not have been more than sixteen or seventeen. He recognized the kid as Daniel; they were in auto shop together, but somehow stronger. This Daniel, Marty somehow realized, was extraordinarily powerful. Daniel did nothing extraordinary, merely looked at him until he was sure Marty saw him, and smiled, and gave him a thumbs-up.

“Fine work,” Daniel said. Or didn’t say; his mouth didn’t move, but the sounds appeared anyway, with a dreamlike quality, apropos. “I’m tired of having to give people nightmares. Get rid of them out there and you get rid of them in my realm.”

“Your realm?” Marty puzzled.

“With quantum philosophy you’re practically lord of the earth. I am the son of Dreams, and so practically lord of the dreaming. I think we’ll be working quite closely from now on, friend shaper.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Make yourself,” Daniel shrugged.

And Marty did, a quick summary of Daniel’s own experiences with Ralph <in Butterflies and Men> coming to him, and he nodded in comprehension. “We’re both kind of like gods.”

“No. We’re humans with the powers of gods. Better never to get the two confused. Keep up the good work, Marty. Sweet dreams.”

Marty opened his eyes. Clara had laid down next to him and fallen asleep herself. He blinked the sleep away, and spent a few happy minutes cloud-gazing.

A voice interrupted him, its cool coppery feel identifying it as Darmak. “Great work, Marty.”

“Thanks, Darmak,” Marty replied. Instead of whispering, he twisted reality so that he wouldn’t disturb Clara’s nap.

“Oh, and by the way,” Darmak said, his voice changing to a slightly more substantial tone that let Marty know that it was the real Darmak speaking now, “I’ve located another likely candidate for quantum philosophy! I want you to help me abduct her so I can give it to her as I did you.”

“Okay,” Marty replied. “How do I find her?”

“Actually, according to my instruments, she’ll find you.”

At that moment, Marty found himself pulled up and slapped in the face.

“Ah, yes,” Darmak said, pleased. “That’d be her now.”

To be continued-