The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

The following story is the second part to series of stories from the ‘Corelleverse’ the creative brainchild of EyeofSerpent, with her invitation and permission. My thanks to her for allowing me to enter her world and set aside my own little outlet for my creativity, and for letting me ‘spread my wings’ under her benevolent gaze. For those of you unfamiliar with Eye’s works, please read Friendly Takeover for an introduction to the world of the Ancients. Now then, sit back and enjoy!

Shadowdarke: Darke Passions

It was a few minutes after noon when Shelley Preston walked in. I have to admit she took me a bit by surprise. I had known her nearly half my life; we had grown up together, gone to school together, and after college, continued to keep in touch. I knew her as well as anyone, and better than most. The tall slender auburn haired beauty had always been shy and conservative, always downplaying her God-given assets. So naturally my jaw dropped when she walked into my office after four months of no contact whatsoever, dressed like a fashion model.

She wore a very short blue dress, very stylish, obviously tailor made to her specific body dimensions. Her hair, normally cut short and straight, had grown, reaching nearly to the small of her back, and it looked as if she had spent the morning at the salon having it teased, highlighted, and swept. She actually had make-up on her face, and her matching navy blue pumps sported at least a three-inch heel. I could almost swear she had gotten a boob job, by the noticeable strain in the fabric at the chest region. But more than the clothes, it was her manner, the way she moved, and walked, the sleepy half-lidded gaze and the always present smile, that told me something drastic had changed in her life. She was almost like a whole new person.

“Mary, it’s so great to see you again,” she gushed, running over to me and hugging me gently, like old times. “Sorry I’ve been a little out of touch lately, but, well, you just wouldn’t believe what has been going on in my life the past few months!” She giggled girlishly, which of course brought a smile to my face as well. Her laughter was always infectious. “I met the most wonderful guy—”

“Hey, wait a minute!” I cut her off. “YOU met a GUY, one that has changed you this much from the shy little girl I knew so well...and you didn’t tell ME about it? Oh, I’m hurt,” I said, placing a hand to my heart, in mock sadness.

“Oh, give me a break, Mary,” she replied, eyes rolling skyward. “Anyway, he’s a doctor, a very bright man, and a VERY exciting lover. You remember how you used to feel about Jack when you two first started dating?” I hid the wince that his name being brought up caused—I had never told Shelley the REAL reason why Jack and I had divorced two years ago, making it seem as if I had simply tired of him. I had never revealed to her that HE had tired of me, telling me one night how dull and boring sex was with me, how LIFE was boring with me. Predictable. Even though she was my best friend I felt too ashamed to admit to her how losing him still affected me, how some nights I sat alone and cried in bed at the thought of him. Forcing the pain down once more, I merely nodded, forcing a bemused smile onto my face. “Well, Jonothan makes me feel just the same way. The last four months have been the happiest and most fulfilling time of my life.”

“So I see,” I said, taking in her appearance. “You look like you’re glowing, Shelley. And I love your new wardrobe. I always told you that a lawyer didn’t have to dress like a Puritan, and it seems that you’ve finally taken my advice.”

“Really?” she said, enthusiastically. “You think this looks good enough to impress Jonothan?” She turned, posing for me, letting me see her body from every angle, and I felt a surprising wave of jealousy, and even more surprisingly, a touch of lust. Shelley had always been pretty, in a shy reserved way, but now, the shyness gone, her face and body done up to maximize the effect, she looked absolutely breathtaking. Struggling to regain my composure, I pushed aside these strange alien feelings.

“If he doesn’t like you dressed like that, his manhood is questionable,” I answered honestly. About half the women I knew would be panting over Shelley too, to see her right now, I thought idly.

“Oh good,” she said, relieved. “I wanted to make sure I looked pleasing.” Hmm? Did she say pleasing? I knew women that dressed to entice their men, though none of them had ever phrased it so...awkwardly. “I got my big promotion at work yesterday, Mary. I’m finally a full partner! Tonight Jonothan and I are going out to celebrate.” Shelley hugged me again, and again I felt the stirrings of arousal. What was happening to me, that I was getting such feelings from my best friend? I wasn’t gay; I had never even pondered thoughts of other women before, yet the feel of Shelley’s nipples poking through her blouse against my skin made my juices trickle. Pulling out of the embrace, she smiled at me, a sexy provocative smile, as if she knew what feelings she was invoking in me and secretly delighted in it. “I’ve told him a lot about you, about how we are the best of friends, and he wants to meet you. I’d really like to have you share this special evening with us. Please Mary? Say you’ll come.”

“Gee, hon., I’d really LIKE to and all, but it is kinda short notice,” I said, hoping she wouldn’t press the issue. “I know I’m ‘little miss spontaneity and all, but even I can’t find a date that soon. And it would be kinda awkward, just the three of us. I’d feel like a fifth wheel.”

“Nonsense,” Shelly said, grasping my hand. “We would love nothing better than to have you there with us tonight. Mary, you’re my best friend, and this is my big day. How could I celebrate it without you? Don’t make me beg. I‘m not dressed for it today.” She gave me a wink, and for a moment there I didn’t know if she was serious or not. Sighing deeply, I gave in and agreed to come. “Oh, and wear something nice, we’re going to that fancy restaurant down in the business section of town. See you there at eight sharp, dear.” Smiling, she walked out of my office, leaving me totally blown away. What had I just gotten myself into?

Nevertheless, I arrived at Shades of the Caribbean ten before eight, decked out in my fanciest dress. Remembering how Shelley had looked the afternoon before, I was determined not to be outdone. Being the head manager, I simply gave myself a few hours off to prepare, taking a trip to the salon where I got the works. After a full facial, all over massage, manicure, pedicure, and hair styling, I was almost too worn down for dinner. But I managed. “Mary Singleton,” I announced to the maitre’ D. “I believe I am expected. Party of three, Shelly and Jonothan, they reserved a table for a little celebration tonight.”

“OH! Of course, Ms. Singleton. They are waiting for you now. If you’ll be so good as to follow me...” I followed, sashaying my hips as I walked. Bedecked in a new gold sequined dress, with matching strapped heels, I knew I was hot, and wanted every eye in the place tuned to me. Smiling smugly, I noticed several men with dates sputter and choke on their drinks as I walked by. Ah, nothing like I man’s spontaneous reaction to make a woman feel good about herself. “Your table, Madame,” the man said, smartly, before turning back to his post.

Shelley was seated there as expected, conversing with a well-dressed man. The doctor, I presumed. I took a moment to look the guy over, and frankly wasn’t that impressed. He had short black hair, a pretty good tan, the typical ‘tall dark stranger’ routine. He had deep brown eyes, a pleasant looking face, and when he smiled, like he was just now, he looked really handsome. But nothing about him really stood out. He could easily have been one of a hundred other guys I had seen, and even as I stood there looking at him, I thought I’d be hard pressed to pick him out of a police line-up. He was the epitome of AVERAGE.

“Mary, I presume,” he spoke up, noticing me for the first time. Pleasant sounding voice. “Don’t be shy, have a seat, and make yourself comfortable.” Gratefully, I did so, getting of my feet. These heels looked great but they were a real killer after a while. “We have taken the liberty of ordering already, and Shelley ordered for you. Don’t worry though, the food here is excellent, and everything on the menu is good.”

“Gee thanks,” I said sarcastically, “it’s nice to know my food choices were expected.” The nerve. Ordering for me! I never even let Jack order for me, and I loved him more than life itself. Five minutes in his company, and already I hated this guy.

“Oh I’m sorry Mary,” Shelley said, letting go of her lover’s hand for a moment to take mine, causing that familiar feeling to course down my spine. “You are almost always fashionably late, so I just took the liberty of ordering for you. Besides I know what you usually order when we go out to eat—”

“Yeah, yeah, sirloin steak cooked rare, with saut,ed onions and mushrooms, baked potato, and Caesar salad with ranch dressing. Uh huh, regular as clockwork.” Dammit. Jack’s words flared up in my mind once again. Predictable. “But somehow I don’t think Caribbean cuisine covers good old American cooked steak and potatoes!”

“That’s the wonderful thing about Shades, my dear,” the doctor said, sipping a glass of wine. “They cater to all tastes, whether you are in the mood for beef Wellington and crepe Suzette, to sushi and egg drop soup, to even Southern fried chicken and homemade biscuits. Here at Shades, they pride themselves on having something for everyone.”

He sounded like a commercial for the place. “So what are you, Jonothan, the owner or something?” Shelley gave me a baleful glance. I know I was being rude, that I was out of line, but things had started off on the wrong foot, and I just couldn’t seem to stop the sarcasm. It was my normal response to being provoked.

Still, he didn’t seem the least bit bothered. With a laugh, he poured me a glass of wine, and slid it to me. “Actually, no, I’m only the major stockholder. I own fifty-one percent of the controlling stock of the company, but the entire thing is corporate, it has no one owner.” He clinked his glass against mine. “Still, it DOES have its perks now and then, like having a table on reserve anytime I wish it.”

The evening continued pretty much in that same way. For some reason, nearly everything that came out of his mouth irritated me, and I ended up snapping, or blurting out rude or sarcastic remarks. Shelley was silent most of the time, trying to keep from making things worse. Jonothan seemed to take it all in stride, not getting the least bit upset, and that irritated me all the more. Nothing I said provoked the man in the slightest; he was calm, confident, and very courteous throughout the entire affair. About halfway through dessert, Shelley couldn’t stand it any longer, and excusing herself, encouraged me to go with her to the ladies’ room. As soon as the door closed, she dropped the polite mask. “Okay, just what the HELL is your problem tonight, Mary?” she hissed.

“Me? Oh nothing,” I spat back at her, feeling my own blood boiling. “I’m absolutely PERFECT. I’m just having a conversation with your KNOW-IT-ALL boyfriend, the doctor, who owns the restaurant we are eating in, who has been around the world more times than the moon, and who is so calm, cool, and collected that he probably doesn’t ever break a sweat, let alone his concentration! God, he is the most arrogant person I have ever met!”

“Why? Just because he isn’t a typical dumb jock like all the men you’re used to?” she countered. “Mary, I don’t want to fight with you. I invited you along because you are my best friend, and this is a big night for me. I wanted you to like the man in my life now, and I wanted us all to be friends. I don’t know why you dislike him so much, but he is a GOOD MAN. If you’d just settle down and give him half a chance you’d see that!”

Okay. I felt like a first class heel for ruining Shelley’s night. And to be fair, Dr. Darke had been nothing but nice to me the entire time. “I’m sorry Shelley,” I said softly, going up behind her and hugging her gently. “I don’t know what came over me. I guess I’ve just been really stressed out lately, and he is so sure of himself...all the time. It just rubbed me the wrong way, that’s all. Look, I promise to behave from now on, okay?”

Shelley turned to face me and smiled. “Deal. Let’s go back out there and try this again from the beginning. I really want you and Jonothan to become close Mary. It’ll bring us even closer too.” I nodded softly. She looked so beautiful. In that moment, her happiness meant more than anything to me. If I had to sit through an evening with some jerk to make her happy, so be it. It was worth it. I gave a little smile of my own, and to my surprise, Shelley leaned into me, and pressing her lips to mine, kissed me. Then she turned and left the bathroom, leaving me standing there shocked.

“Oh yes, here she comes now,” Jonothan was saying as I returned to the table a few moments later. It had taken me a little while to regroup. “We were afraid you had fallen in,” he said with a chuckle. Cheeks burning, I started to reply, but thinking of Shelley I merely shrugged. “I was just about to make a toast. To Shelley, the smartest, the brightest, and the loveliest lady lawyer I have ever met. And, to Preston, Gempler, and Madison, for FINALLY acknowledging her accolades.” I cheered as well, and the three of us clinked glasses. The doctor glanced at his watch, and frowned. “My, how time flies when you are having fun. Seems I have to go, Shelley. Congrats once again on your promotion.” He leaned over and kissed her sad disappointed face, then shook my hand briskly, before exiting the table and heading out.

“Well,” I said after a few moments. “I’ve seen a few abrupt departures in my time, working at an international airport and all...but that had to be this biggest brush-off in history. What was THAT all about?”

Shelley shook her head. “I dunno. I guess he had a good reason for leaving. At any rate, it’s about time to head out of here anyway. Don’t bother with the check,” she said as I opened my purse. “Jonothan already took care of it, and left a big tip.” Again, the nice simple gesture rubbed me the wrong way somehow, that someone else decided to pay my part of the meal without even consulting me. I bit my lip to keep from lashing out again, and Shelley, oblivious to my state, kept right on chatting. “He’s really very generous, you know,” she said, rising to her feet. “It’s too bad you two didn’t hit it off so well, and that he had to leave so soon. I am positive you would come to love him just as much as I do once you really get to know him.” She had a strange smile on her face, and I had the strangest feeling that she was leading up to something. I didn’t have to wait long.

“So...you don’t have anything else special planned for this evening do you?” she asked, shyly, not meeting my eyes. Now, THIS was the Shelley I knew, the shy reserved girl that valued so highly what everyone else thought of her. “I was thinking that maybe you could come over to my house and visit, maybe stay up late and watch a few movies together, you know, a girl’s night in. Just like we used to do in college.” She looked at me with those big blue puppy dog eyes, and I folded like a house of cards.

“Alright, sure, no problem. It’ll be good to catch up a bit on old times, and you can tell me more about your mysterious doctor friend. Incidentally, what is he a doctor OF?”

“You’re kidding,” I said unbelieving, as I followed her instructions to her new house. Shelley rode back with me, as Jonothan had driven his own car, and picked up Shelley along the way. “You mean he’s a ‘shrink’? A head-case doctor? Shelley, those guys are nothing but quacks. They get paid big bucks to listen to your problems and then ask you how you feel about it, instead of giving you any concrete answers.” I knew firsthand, having been to one or two for depression after Jack and I had split up. “Hell, for all you know, you don’t even love the guy, he just convinced you that you do!”

Shelley giggled, slapping her knee. I was surprised, expecting some kind of angry explosion at slamming her man’s profession. “You might actually be right about that,” she said through her laughter. “He is VERY convincing when he wants to be. But the fact of the matter is that I love him, truly, with all my heart. He didn’t change my mind in any way to make me feel that way, although he did open my eyes to a few things....” She kinda trailed off at that point, sighing deeply in that sickening love-struck kind of way I so envied. The way I used to get over Jack.

“Okay, where do we turn now,” I asked, glancing around the darkened roads, pitch black in the late evening. I had never been this far out into the outskirts of the city before, and I felt a bit nervous driving in unknown territory. “Why you went so far out of the city for a new home I’ll never know.”

“I live just down the road from Jonothan,” was her cheery reply. “It’s a very good neighborhood; most of the wealthy people in the city have homes here, out of the hustle and bustle of the city. I like it here, it helps me relax and unwind after a week of the corporate rat race. It’s just up here, along the road,” she said leading me down a small circular path. “Oh, by the way, THAT is Jonothan’s house over there.” I followed her finger, to glance at a large three-story manor house. It was very eloquent, and tasteful, bespeaking of wealth, but not overly flashy. It was just the type of house a very well to do doctor would own, I suppose. Turning my attention to the road once more, I pulled into the driveway of Shelley’s modest two-story home.

I smiled as I walked inside, taking in the opulent surroundings. I had to say this much for her, bring a successful attorney had certainly improved her style of living, as well as her taste in interior decorating. “Oh, I know what you’re thinking, and I didn’t decorate this place,” she said from the kitchen. “The doctor did. It’s a hobby of his. He had many hobbies,” she said, giggling. She returned a moment later with a bottle of imported champagne. “Remember the last time we did this in college? It was right before final exams, and I was scared silly at the thought of taking the bar exam in a few days.”

“Yeah I remember,” I said giggling, flopping down on the couch and kicking off my heels. “I dragged you into my room by the arm and told you, ‘Look here, Shell, you are way too stressed out about this test, so I am gonna get you drunk, get you excited, and the two of us are gonna paint the town red together!’ And we drank about three bottles of Crown Royal, watched half a dozen dirty movies, and went out to the local bar to pick up the first available guys we met!” I laughed with her, reminiscing over the past. “It was a wonder that either of us passed our finals. I had a hangover during my Engineering final, and had to leave halfway through the exam to go puke!”

“At least you didn’t wake up naked outside in the flowerbed,” she said, cackling with unbridled merriment. “To say the least, my reputation improved dramatically during that last week of school!” She handed me a glass and the bottle, while she stepped to the home entertainment center and opened the VCR door. “We have the booze. We have the dirty movies,” she said, holding up several tapes. “After we watch them all, we’re going back out on the town until we find someone to fuck!” She smiled, drinking deeply from her own glass, and the way she wobbled, I recalled the several glasses she had downed at the restaurant. My tolerance for alcohol was low to say the least, but Shelley’s was even lower.

“Hey now, don’t forget you have a boyfriend now,” I said drinking a bit of the bubbly myself. Mmmm...it was good. Definitely the expensive stuff. “You wouldn’t want him to catch you doing something like that, and ruining your relationship while it’s still in the first stages.”

“Naw,” Shelley said, tilting the glass back and downing the rest of the glass, switching on the VCR and plopping down beside me. “That would never happen. We have a really modern relationship, he and I. He gives me complete freedom in those kinds of things. I can fuck any man I want, and he won’t get upset, just as long as I let him know about it. Of course, being with that stud kinda puts all other men to shame, if you know what I mean?” Her words were kinda drowned out by the voices and images on the screen, of a man and woman getting it on for us onscreen. I drank more of the champagne, watching with interest. This was a good one, a movie I hadn’t yet checked out from the rental place.

“And what about him?” I asked a little while later. “I suppose the same goes for him too? That he can be with any woman he wants, as long as he tells you about it?”

“Of course not,” she replied, refilling my glass. “Ooh, look, I love this part coming up! Look at the way she arches her back! Man, I could never move like that, no matter how good it feels going up inside me,” Turning back to me again, she picked up where she left off. “Yes, he can be with any woman he wants. It’s his prerogative. But he doesn’t have to tell me about it though. You see, there is a bit more to this relationship that I haven’t mentioned. Do you remember how in college you were always into all that D/s stuff, reading all those stories online and fantasizing?”

“Yeah, and always having you lecture me on how a woman these days needs to be independent and strong, to stand on her own two feet, and not give up control to anyone. Yeah, I remember. So what?”

“Well I have something to show you.” Standing up, she began to unbutton her blouse, pulling it open, and sliding it off her chest. To my surprise, she was wearing no bra, and her huge obviously augmented breasts burst forth, jiggling slightly. I licked my suddenly dry lips, as my eyes were riveted to her lovely pale melons. Wild images of myself licking and sucking on those wonderful globes passed before my eyes, no doubt helped by the large amount of alcohol I had drank this evening. “This is what I wanted you to see,” she said, smirking, as my eyes finally left her breasts to move up a bit, focusing on her neck. I frowned, then gasped as I suddenly realized the significance of the small leather chocker she wore.

“A slave collar,” I said breathlessly. “You’re his love slave?”

“Yes, in a matter of speaking. Oh Mary, all those times back then when I was playing down your fascination with D & s, and it turns out that I was a closet submissive myself. Jonothan has been just wonderful, guiding me gently, kindly, letting me explore this hidden side of myself. You’ve never known just how good sex can be when you let go completely, when you give you all to the one you love, holding nothing back.” The low moans and sighs of deep arousal coming from the tape emphasized Shelley’s words, and I slid a hand into my skirt, rubbing my pantied crotch. “He freed me from all my inhibitions, Mary, and I have never been happier.” Shelley’s hand moved down to her crotch as well, rubbing it slowly, sensuously, putting on a seductive show for me. Then slowly, erotically, she began sliding her dress down to her ankles, stepping out of it, to show her body, entirely nude except for dark navy stockings and pumps.

I let out a moan as my pussy clenched, a few seconds away from orgasm. I never wanted anything as much as I wanted Shelley right now, but that one small insistent voice in the back of my mind managed to make itself heard. “Shelley,” I gasped, breathless in my arousal. “This is wrong. You’re my best friend. Please.”

“Shhh. It’s alright Mary,” she whispered, coming close to me, letting her soft hands caress my shuddering body. My head was throbbing, whether from arousal or from alcohol, I neither knew nor cared. Her lips, so warm and inviting, touched mine, and I felt as if my body had exploded in sensation. I moaned into her open mouth, my hands reaching out to caress her supple curves. She pulled away after a moment or two, and I saw the same breathless desire in her eyes that I knew burned in my own. “You’re a bit overdressed, Mary, dear,” she said softly, and like a flash my hands were unbuttoning, unsnapping, ripping and tearing to bare my naked body for her. As soon as the last thread of fabric hit the ground, her lips again found mine, and I fell back to the couch, my body clutching hers close, as I experienced my first lesbian love affair in all its glory...

An alarm, bright sunlight shining in my face brining me awake, and with a loud moan and a mumbled curse at the evil that had invented alcohol, I turned over, struggling to roll out of my bed, and into my bathroom to shower. A warm soft hand caressed my thigh, tickling my sensitive tickle spot a moment, and I giggled, pushing away. Suddenly, with a shock, the previous night came flooding back. I gazed down with horror at the naked form of Shelley lying next to me, half covered by the tangled bed sheets. She looked like a modern picture of Venus, the one with her rising from the ocean in a clamshell...had she been drunk, and passed out in her bedroom. I shook my head, moaning softly. What had I done? I had fucked my best friend, the girl I had grown up with in since grade school, had known for more than half my life. How could things ever be the same?

“Things won’t ever be the same, you know,” a voice said behind me. Whirling around I saw Dr. Jonothan Darke, sitting in a chair at the side of the bed, idly smoking his pipe.

“Damn! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” I screamed, then clutching my mouth to keep from waking Shelley. The last thing she needed to see was her boyfriend, sitting smugly in a chair, watching her and her totally mortified friend.

“Relax, I’m a doctor. If you had a heart attack I am sure I could revive you easily enough,” he said with a chuckle. “Now then, we need to talk.”

“Oh no, there’s absolutely nothing I want to say to YOU right now!” I said angrily, getting to my feet and walking to the door.

“You can’t leave, yet,” he said idly, and he was right—the door was stuck, jammed shut as if it had been welded. I knew from that evening that there was no lock on the door, yet it refused to open. Turning furiously back to the man, he merely smiled and pointed to the bed. ”SIT, you’ll be more comfortable. As I said we need to talk.”

“There’s no way I am going...” I started to say from across the room, but suddenly, I blinked and I was sitting on the bed again, facing him. What the hell was going on?

“If you’ll simply calm down and relax, I will tell you a few things.” Sighing, I did so. With luck he would have his say and let me leave this place. I planned to crawl under the nearest rock and wait to die. “Now, I know you are embarrassed, and mortified, and no doubt want to go crawl under a rock and die somewhere,” How the fuck—“but there is no need to feel that way. Everything that happened last night was perfectly natural. It wasn’t the alcohol that made you two go at it so enthusiastically. It was what you both WANTED to do. You’ve been attracted to Shelley for a long time, Mary, you’ve just hidden those feelings away from yourself until now. And let me be the first to tell you, Shelley has long since fantasized about making love to you as well. In fact, she begged me to set it up, to give her the chance to be alone with you, to see if you felt the same way about her as she did about you. So there’s no need to feel guilty. I know she doesn’t.”

His words helped. A lot. “So, you’re okay with all of this too?” I asked tentatively. The last thing I wanted was for him to get upset with her because of what I did.

“I’m perfectly happy with it. I DID give her permission to seduce you after all,” he said with a grin.

Seduce me? Why of all the nerve. “Hey, I’ll have you know it was a MUTUAL seduction, buddy!” He held up a hand and my tongue froze. Literally froze, in mid-sentence.

“That’s neither here nor there. At any rate, Mary, there is something else which Shelley asked me, something that has concerned her very much the past several weeks. She knows how you still pine away after your lost love, Jack.” My eyes went wide at this revelation. “She asked me to see if perhaps I could help you somehow, if I could take away your pain and your guilt over the incident. To help you forget about him.” He took a long drag of his pipe, and blew smoke my way. It smelt strange, not so much like tobacco smoke, but of fruits as well, of oranges and apples and ripened melons. “I could do so, I could make you forget him, truly put him in your past, and let you go on with your life. I could free you from your guilt over his leaving you, and I could even help you develop this new side of your own personality. Being bi-sexual is nothing to be ashamed of, Mary, not in this day and age. Your biggest handicaps are your guilt and embarrassment, and your feelings of your own lack of self worth. I could fix that for you, Mary.” He turned away from me then, glancing at the corner. “But there is a price.”

He lowered his hand to his lap once again and my tongue unfroze. Of course, now I had nothing to say, and much to think about. This man knew so much about me. Shelley had known all along about the rough time I was having getting over Jack even after more than two years apart. Dr. Darke was a shrink, a head-doctor, and I knew how full of bunk they all were. Yet still there was something about him, some little thing that made me believe he really could fix all my problems. Maybe it was the way Shelley had changed. Perhaps it was only my own wish for something more, for a release from the endless nights crying and missing that bastard that had so abused and misused me. For whatever reason, I decided I had nothing to lose in giving Dr. Darke a chance. “Okay,” I said after a moment. “I’m game if you are. What’s your price?”

The man smiled softly, tapping his pipe into an ashtray, emptying it. “You become my slave, just as Shelley is. It’s something that you are secretly wanting anyway, to be guided and lead, gently but firmly, to be dominated and loved and cherished. You are as much a submissive at heart as your friend here, you’ve just hidden it deeper inside you, to keep from being hurt again like before. Look at her, sleeping there beside you. You’ve seen her, talked to her, even made love to her. Does she seem in the slightest bit unhappy in her new life?” To a point, the answer was no. Shelley was the happiest I had even known her to be, and it had all started with this mysterious man sitting before me. “So choose. Accept me as your Master, just as Shelley has, and I will take away all the hurt and anger and guilt and sadness in your former life. But I will not force you into something you do not want, Mary. It has to be your choice. Choose freely.”

He grew quiet and sat there, tapping his pipe softly against the edge of the chair, just watching me with his strange dark brown eyes—were they a lighter brown now? No doubt a trick of the light shining through the window. I looked over at Shelley, still asleep through all of the discussion. I loved her, I suddenly realized. She was my best friend, and I loved her, and finally last night I had been able to voice that love for her in the oldest most primal fashion a human being could. I sighed softly, smiling in remembrance of last night, and the thought made my toes wiggle with pleasure. I had never known Shelley had a foot fetish, and the way she licked and kissed my bare toes had sent me into sweet oblivion.

Then I glanced back at Jonothan, the one that had made it all possible. A young handsome man, learned, proud, arrogant...everything I despised. Yet, I couldn’t deny he was funny, charming, kind and loving...everything I admired. I thought of his as my Master, remembering all the stories I had read online, all my deep dark fantasies, all the forbidden dark pleasures I had dreamt of. I knew this was the man that could make all those dreams a reality. Steadying my voice as best I could, I nodded and spoke. “Okay. I agree...Master.”

Smiling softly, he extended his hand, holding it out to me, and I timidly gripped it. A soft gentle sensation seemed to flow between us in that connection, and as I gazed at him in wonder, he smiled. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, next to Shelley’s of course, and I smiled back in return, feeling all my doubts and fears dropping away. He leaned over gently and kissed my lips, and eagerly my lips found his. His kiss was like nothing I had ever felt before, and I felt myself melting, dissolving away into nothingness at his gentle touch. My mind and body writhed in dark pleasure, as he touches grew more bold, and more dominating, feeling myself becoming more timid and more submissive. Finally he broke the kiss, and I looked up frantically, desiring more, needing more, BEGGING wordlessly for me. “Please,” I managed to gasp softly, lifting a small hand to his. Smiling, pulled my body close to his, letting my cool naked body take in the powerful warmth of his. Spreading my slickened thighs gently, stroking my flesh for a moment, he grinned and whispered softly. “Now, I make you truly mine.”

My Master led me swiftly into bliss.

>>>END.