The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

The following story is third and last part of a series of stories from the ‘Corelleverse’ the creative brainchild of EyeofSerpent, with her invitation and permission. My thanks to her for allowing me to enter her world and set aside my own little outlet for my creativity, and for letting me ‘spread my wings’ under her benevolent gaze. For those of you unfamiliar with Eye’s works, please read Friendly Takeover for an introduction to the world of the Ancients. Now then, sit back and enjoy!

Shadowdarke: Darke Desires

Sometimes, I really LOVED my job. Today was starting out to be an okay day.

“Hello Ms. Henderson,” I said cheerfully. “The doctor will see you now.”

Ms. Nancy Henderson, age thirty-three, with long blonde hair, pale gray eyes, and a sweet curvaceous body, looked like the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Unfortunately, she was also about the most nervous woman I had ever seen. I’d seen it before, though. It’s bad enough going to a regular doctor, knowing something is wrong with you, hoping that as unpleasant as it may be the doctor may have a cure for what ails you. It was even worse with a psychologist, like Dr. Jonothan Darke. You think to yourself, something’s wrong with me, otherwise I wouldn’t need to see a ‘shrink’. You are embarrassed by the others waiting to see him, knowing they are all wondering just how fucked up your mind is, and once you finally go in, you sit for hours and hours, telling him things, while he listens and just asks you back how you FEEL about all that. Bogus. I had been through it all once myself, and if I hadn’t been lucky enough to meet Dr. Darke I would probably be wearing a straightjacket, sitting up in a padded cell. Glancing up at Ms. Henderson, I gave her my most reassuring smile. She sighed deeply, as if settling herself to perform an unpleasant task, and walked into the room. Poor dear. I hoped the doctor would help her.

I leafed through a few of the files on my desk, when a call came through on the intercom. “Lisa, come in here please. I need you help with something.” A small gasp escaped my lips, and I felt my thighs quiver slightly. I knew full well about what went on behind closed soundproofed doors in the office. Some of Dr. Darke’s sessions were quite...strenuous. And knowing what went on inside made me long to be a part of it all the more. But until now, I had never been summoned back into the doctor’s private office. Trying to calm my racing heart, I stood up from my desk. Mr. Neville, the next client on the list, stood up, again, no doubt to ask yet again how much longer it would be. “I’ll be a few moments,” I said cutting off his question. “I shall return shortly, please be patient. The doctor is a little behind schedule today, but he will see you all in turn.”

My hands shook slightly as I turned the doorknob, and as I walked inside the office I saw them both sitting comfortably, waiting for me. Both fully clothed...hmmm. Looks like this wasn’t going to be as fun as I had hoped. “Lisa, very good.” he said, taking a drag from his pipe. About the only man I knew that still smoked a pipe besides my grandfather, Dr. Jonothan Darke looked oddly suited to it. A young looking man, about thirtish, with nice tanned complexion, raven black hair, dark brown eyes, the most memorable thing about Jonothan Darke was his name. He looked absolutely ordinary, in every respect, the epitome of average. He was the type of person that your eyes just slid right over in a crowd. Perhaps that, as much as anything, gave him such charm. “Lisa,” he was saying, bringing me back to the present. “Ms. Henderson here is rather shy and a bit nervous about revealing her problem in front of a male doctor. I know it is highly unorthodox, but if both you and she agree, I would like you to sit in on this session.”

I glanced at him then. His words spoke of nothing more than a simple listening tool, but his bright shining eyes promised of something more. Fuck-a-duck, this is what I had dreamed of! Swallowing the lump in my throat, I managed to nod. “Um, yes, of course, doctor. Anything you say! If it will help Ms. Henderson, then I’m all for it.” I turned and smiled to the timid young woman again, and she managed a tremulous little smile. Damn. I bet she was absolutely adorable when she smiled openly. Now I really wanted to help her if I could. Dr. Darke turned to her, awaiting her answer, and after a moment, she acquiesced.

“Good,” he said, leaning back away from the table just a bit. The heavy drapes, which were closed, drifted open for a second, as he leaned back, and a ray of sunlight illuminated him for a moment, as he spoke. I glanced at his face for a moment, and his dark brown eyes seemed to almost glow, to shine with a deep light amber brightness. I blinked for a moment, shaking my head slightly, and looked again. His face remained as it always had, his eyes a dark brown. The drape fluttered back closed again, and I thought to myself it had been a trick of the light.

“I want you to listen to me, Nancy,” he said, looking directly to Ms. Henderson. “I want you to relax, and imagine that you are here alone with Lisa, that only you and my secretary are here. I want you to forget that I am even in the room with you, to no longer even register my presence here in the room.” He spoke in that soft deep baritone voice of his, so soothing and eloquent. I found myself drifting with the words, swaying with each syllable. “I am a ghost to you, Nancy, a shadow, a spectre. I am not here. I do not even exist.” I saw Nancy’s eyes glaze slightly as he spoke. I smiled dizzily, knowing I probably looked as far gone as she did. A girlish giggle escaped my lips before I could stop it. Jonothan frowned at me, and I hung my head slightly. “I want you to talk to Lisa,” he continued, his gaze still on me. “I want you to tell her your fears and your worries, talk to her about your problem as if she were your oldest and dearest friend. I want you to be totally open and honest with her, holding nothing back.” I found myself nodding softly, in agreement. I wanted Nancy to tell me everything so I could help if I could.

As the doctor fell silent, Nancy blinked, blinked again, then smiled slowly, seeing my face. “Oh, Lisa, I’m so glad you are here. This has been inside me for so long it’s driving me crazy. I just HAVE to talk to someone about it...but it’s so embarrassing.”

“Shhhh. It’s okay, Nancy,” I said softly, reaching out to caress her hand gently. “You know you can talk to me about anything. We’re all alone here, just we two girls. Come on, tell me what’s bothering you.”

“Well,” she said hesitantly, “you know Brian, my boyfriend? Well we have been going together for the past six years, and things are absolutely great. We love each other so much, and last wee he proposed to me.” She smiled sadly, and my heart went out to her. “Well, I accepted of course, and it was the happiest time of my life. But soon after is when all my trouble started.” She bit on her thumb, worrying the nail with her teeth, as if it was a struggle to even voice her problem. “Well, I love Brian, I truly do, but you see, for the longest time, ever since I was a kid, I had this little...fetish,” she said, whispering the last word so softly I barely heard her less than a foot away from me. “It started out harmless enough, and I’ve always been able to keep it in perspective, you know, keep a leash on it. But after he proposed to me, it all came back with a vengeance. I...I don’t know how to handle it!”

“Handle what, Nancy?” I asked, curious. “You haven’t told me what it is that you are afraid of. What kind of fetish do you have?”

“Umm...its embarrassing, It’s silly. You’re going to laugh at me, I know it.”

I caressed her hand warmly, lovingly. “No no no, Nancy! I won’t laugh, I promise. I really want to help you if I can, if you’ll just tell me what it is. Please.”

The words came out woodenly, as if saying them would cause her doom. “Foot fetish. I am attracted to feet.” She sighed, looking down. “But not just ANY feet, women’s feet. I get turned on seeing a woman’s soft vulnerable bare foot...it makes me you know...horny! I can’t help it, it’s always been that way even as a kid, and I’m so ashamed!”

I admit I almost laughed, not out of spite, but because she was so upset and traumatized by such a little thing. “It’s okay, Nancy, really! It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Why, my friend Shelley has a foot fetish just like you, and is very open about it with her friends. We think nothing of it, its just a natural part of her. There’s no reason to be ashamed.”

“Oh, thank you Lisa,” she said gratefully, smiling up at me, the first full smile she had ever given me. I think my heart nearly melted inside my chest. “But don’t you see? Natural or not, I have to repress it, hide it. What would Brian think if he knew I got aroused by looking at a woman’s feet? That another woman’s body could excite me just as much as he could? No, this is something that I have to push way down inside, and keep locked away, so that he never finds out. I just can’t lose Brian. He means everything to me.”

“Then I think perhaps you should confront him about it,” Dr. Darke spoke. I yelped, and Mary and I nearly leaped out of our chairs when he spoke. Until then, I had honestly forgotten he was sitting here in the office listening! “Nancy, you’ve opened up, and confessed your problem. More than that you’ve also given me insight as to WHY your problem resurfaced so violently and so insistently all of a sudden. Nancy, it is a part of you, just as my secretary said. It is part of your hidden self, that you wish to keep hidden away. You seek to please your lover by hiding all your faults and imperfections, making him think you are perfect.” He leaned forward in his chair once more, and the smoke from his pipe bellowed forth. Strangely, it smelled not like tobacco, but of burning wood and fruit, like oranges or apples. “No one is perfect, Ms. Henderson. You hurt yourself by denying yourself access to that which is inside you. You have sexual feelings for other women, you get aroused by the sight of their feet, and rather than accept it you try to hide it. But it will not be denied. Embrace this side of yourself, delve headfirst into it, and you will feel better. As for Brian, if he was patient and loving enough to stick with you for six years then I have a feeling a little thing like a foot fetish will not deter him.”

Nancy sat back, deep in thought, letting the words sink in. I sighed as well, leaning back in my chair, crossing my legs. I was happy that I had been able to help her face her problems. Suddenly I saw her staring at me, an strange expression on her face. I blinked in surprise, then followed her line of sight down my legs to my ankles. I had forgotten that I had worn open-toed sandals to work today, and Ms. Henderson’s eyes were now riveted to my clearly visible, stocking covered feet. Fuck-a-duck! I glanced at the doctor, but he merely nodded subtly, smiling an evil little smile. I sighed again, and relaxed, just letting this develop as it would; flexing my toes a bit, wiggling them slightly, I smiled at Nancy. This was what Shelley referred to as foot flirting.

“Is something wrong, Nancy?” I asked coyly, making sure to bob my crossed leg, letting my sandal slip off my heel and dangle precariously on my toes. “You seem a little tense.”

Nancy was frozen, hypnotized by the movement of my slender ped. I smiled to myself. Shelley had, on occasion, played with my feet during sex. While it wasn’t as much a turn-on for me as it was for her, when she began licking and sucking on my toes it always charged me up like nothing else in the world. I wondered if Nancy wanted to worship my feet right now. I wondered of her skillful tongue on my toesies could make me cum as hard as Shelley’s could. I even wondered if I could return the favor, licking and sucking her tender toes, tickling her soles softly with my mouth, while I made her scream and cream like nothing before. I spread my toes slowly, then curled them, letting the shoe drop to the floor. “Oh dear, I lost my shoe,” I said in a soft baby-like voice. “Nancy, would you please be a dear and return it for me?”

The poor woman was shaking with excitement, and fear, as she knelt down to retrieve my shoe. My own hands were shaking a little, from anticipation. “Don’t be shy, dear,” I said softly, feeling her timid fingers grasp my ankle. “This is what you have wanted, what you’ve dreamed about for so long. Don’t hold back now.” Nancy looked up at me, beseechingly, and I kicked off my other sandal, placing both feet gently in her hands, wiggling my toes. The poor dear only needed the tiniest bit of encouragement, and once she knew it was alright with me, she began to truly pleasure my feet, rubbing my soles against her cheek, kissing and sucking on my stockinged toes, massaging my tired feet all over. I leaned back into my chair, eyes closed in pleasure. You haven’t truly lived until you have had a beautiful sexy young woman massage and worship your feet after a long hard day at work. At first her touch was gentle, timid and unsure, and it tickled so much I could barely hold still, but once she began to warm up to it, my giggles turned to sighs and moans of pleasure.

I was floating on a cloud of bliss when I felt strong hands caressing my shoulders from behind. I opened my eyes and glanced up into the face of Dr. Darke, smiling, a familiar hungry look on his face. Wordlessly, I obeyed his unspoken command and lifted my arms, letting him slide my silken blouse over my head. Nancy glanced up to see what was happening, but my marvelous doctor merely whispered, “Keep doing what you’re doing, Nancy. Just think of this is just another part of your session. You’re getting to live out part of your fantasy, your darkest desires. And for being such a good sport, I am letting my secretary live out one of her own.” I gasped out loud at the touch of his warm hands on my breasts, so hot, almost scalding, his nimble fingers having discarding my bra before I even registered the sensation. My hands went ballistic, one hand moving to cup the large bulge in his pants, the other snaking inside my skirt to my wet dripping crotch. Boy, I was glad I went panty-less today! By now, Nancy was sucking my toes rhythmically, like she was giving head to my tender tootsies, while at the same time frigging herself through her own short mini-skirt. Fuck-a-duck! I was on fire from the waist down! This was turning into everything I had hoped for once I walked inside the office, but as erotic as this was, my poor burning clit needed more.

“Stand up and move to the desk, and lean into it,” the doctor ordered. Swiftly, I assumed the position, panting with need. “Nancy, take off your skirt and underwear, and lie down across the desk, with your legs on Lisa’s shoulders.” I grinned as the once-timid woman moved as quickly to comply with his instructions as I had. I gazed down at the beautiful Ms. Henderson, naked from the waist down, her lovely nipples showing through her silken pink blouse. Her pale gray eyes met my deep blue ones, and we kissed deeply, lovingly, letting all our passions and desires rule us. The doctor chuckled softly from behind me, swatting my backside. I broke off the kiss, wincing slightly, then gently pressed Nancy flat onto her back.

The next hour seemed to fly by. Dr. Darke fucked me from behind, leaning forward to lick and nibble softly on Nancy’s bare feet, while I gave the sweet girl’s pussy the attention it deserved. Jonothan knew all too well how to manipulate a woman’s body, keeping me on the edge, ready to blow, then letting me cool off just a bit before bringing me back to the edge. Finally, he let me climax, and I gushed like a fountain. Through the haze, I could see that my skilled mouth and his oral attention on her toes had Nancy in the same state as I. I must have blacked out after a time, because when I opened my eyes again, Dr. Darke had dressed, and straightened up the office, and a small blanket covered both Nancy and myself. “Glad you two are awake now.” he said chuckling. “I’m afraid the hour is almost up. Ms. Henderson, I hope you have no regrets about what happened here today.”

Nancy looked up at him shyly, softly shaking her head. “No, I don’t regret it, exactly. I mean, I enjoyed it, every bit of it. GOD! That was the most mind blowing sex I have ever had! But, I mean, what do I tell my fiancé now? I just cheated on him with another woman and my psychologist.” She just shook her head, looking off into space. Jonothan sat down beside her, clutching her hand gently.

“You have nothing to feel ashamed of, Nancy. What happened here was THERAPY. You needed to experience what you did in order to release some of the stress and frustration fighting that fetish had caused you. I think you’ll find it easier to deal with now that you have experienced it firsthand, now that its not just a fantasy but an actual experience. The question now is, how you will choose to deal with that knowledge. You can try to deny it to yourself and pretend that you are the ‘perfect girlfriend’ and the ‘perfect wife’ once you marry, but the stress will just come back. Or you can accept it, and explain it to Brian, and the two of you can deal with it together. As your doctor, I’d advise you to tell Brian the truth and work on this together. I will even talk to him about it when he comes to drive you home if you wish. But you need to deal with this.”

I just stood there, listening, as the doctor escorted her out of the office into the main lobby. As always, Dr. Darke seemed to make so much sense. I hoped Nancy would be able to work it all out. If Brian loved her half as much as she thought he did, then there should be no big problem. If Brian turned out to be an asshole...well, Dr. Darke was a miracle worker when it came to rebuilding broken hearts. I grinned wickedly. If nothing else, a simply little ‘talk’ with Brian would straighten everything out. Jonothan Darke was VERY persuasive when he wanted to be.

A few moments later, he returned to his office, closing the door, and lighting his pipe once more. “She’s decided to talk to him,” he said after a moment. “I do believe everything is going to be just fine between Ms. Henderson and her fiancé. I don’t usually like to interfere in personal matters, but I did speak with Brian for just a moment before they left, and I think she will find him very receptive to her problems. In fact, I found out that he himself has a hidden side to his sexuality that he is reluctant to explore, a deep desire to dominate and control her.” He chuckled softly, and I rolled my eyes skyward. If anyone could relate to such feelings, it was undoubtedly my Master, Dr. Jonothan Darke.

“Do you think she’ll come back for a follow up visit?” I asked, walking around the desk to sit in the doctor’s lap. “She was sweet, and nice, and VERY sexy. It would be a shame not to get the chance to play with her again.”

Jonothan shook his head. “I rather doubt it. After all, she made the big breakthrough today thanks to you, and once she and Brian sit down and talk, all their problems should take care of themselves. Yes, I think that is the last we will see of Ms. Nancy Henderson.” I nodded sadly. Sometimes my Master kept a few of the more beautiful and sexy women he came across, enslaving them as he had me. Nancy belonged to another, and that was apparently that. “However,” he said smirking, “who’s to say that she will not perhaps feel the need to once again explore her newly discovered bisexual nature? And whom better to explore it with than a good friend, and experienced lover, one that she already knows well.” He raised an eyebrow at me, smoking his pipe, and I had to smile. The man had a devious streak a mile wide. Content that I would no doubt see my new lover again, I kissed my Master gently on the lips, feeling the warmth and pleasure course through my body at the brief touch. My thighs began to cream, and I pressed against him, only to be pushed away.

“Sorry, Lisa,” he said scolding. “We’re both still ‘on the clock’ for another three hours. Get dressed and see to the rest of my patients.” I nodded sullenly, but obediently, fixing my clothes once more. “But,” he added, “since you did such a good job helping me with this session, we are going out someplace special tonight, just the two of us, so I can reward you properly.” His hand caressed my cheek for just a moment as he turned away, and the touch, FUCK-A-DUCK!! combined with his words made me cum, and cum hard. As I went to my knees onto the carpet, panting, I gazed up to see Dr. Darke’s signature smirk, looking amused at seeing me reduced to a helpless puddle at his feet. Damn, but that man could make a nun cream in her robe. “Run along now, Lisa,” he said, helping me to my feet. “I have work to do.”

Yes, sometimes I really LOVED my job. Today had turned out to be a pretty great day.

>>>END.