The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark as Light — Chapter 8

“Ready when you are.” Someone hollered in my door. Cindy said something and then I was turning toward my door, suddenly feeling tired, to find no one there.

“What?” I asked and I noticed something was different but I wasn’t sure what.

“Eat.” Amina said and I noticed a plate with a pair of burgers on it. I hadn’t noticed them before.

“Did you just?” I asked as my hand found the burgers of it’s own accord.

“Yes.” Amina admitted, “We had to test. You just lost about two hours. That will happen once a day for a while for the work with Erin, until she is doing better.”

“Feels weird.” I said knowing two hours were gone, but not feeling them.

“Somebody wanted to try you again but I wouldn’t let her.” Amina said grinning.

“Hey.” Cindy yipped in embarrassment.

“Maybe she should try bribing you to get an assignment.” Amina laughed.

“You little.” Cindy started in.

“Amina!” I said flatly, “Enough.”

“Yes sir.” She replied demurely in a soft voice of acknowledgement while looking down as the controls slammed into her like a freight train. It held it’s now normal to me minor allure, but Cindy looked very confused at her own reaction.

“I’m on a leash.” Amina added quietly to Cindy moments later

“A long leash.” I amended.

“Is that what we look like when the controls hit?” Cindy asked blinking.

“Yes.” I replied confirming whatever it was she wanted to know.

“No wonder the guys pay top dollar for us. I’m a straight hetero female and I could feel the turn on from when she umm,”

“And she doesn’t have the full looks or completed package to go with it yet.” I added, “Wait till she grows into the role some more.

“Damn. I really see why Mindy gets top dollar for us, I had no idea. From the outside that’s really umm.” Cindy stammered licking her lips furtively.

* * *

“Meanwhile,” Amina interrupted, “Your parents were informed about the incident with Rhea’s step-father and that everything is fine. My uncle called and kind of down played the danger to you. If you want them to come back they will happily, but we told them we thought you could just use a few days. They agreed, your dad said something about six years practicing getting out of the way.”

“He would.” I replied laughing. I have been going to the Dojo for six years though I have been slacking some lately, Guide Ty’s frequent trips interrupting Dojo time helped me more than they did my practice time.

“Your mom was all for running back but your dad put his foot down. He said if you really needed them back you could say so. Then he asked Kara to keep an extra close eye on you. He wants to give you room but be there if you need him. Events got out of hand rapidly, I’m sorry about that, I had to choose between staying with you when you had lots of other support or doing what was your obvious desire as well as mine and helping Rhea. Even that ran away from me.”

“You couldn’t have known. Is the camp back up and running?”

“Back on track.” Cindy confirmed.

We talked for a while longer, I grabbed a shower, alone. I did my best to ignore Cindy as Amina and I spent the evening together. Cindy joined us in bed, no threesome, just an extra head on my shoulder from someone who just wanted to be held. I had a brief flicker early the next morning then it was seven am and we had to get ready to go. I liked the idea of Angelique wanting to play hypno games with me so I decided to give her a day or two extra. The three dolls were doing great as well, they were a fifth of the way through the second phase, maybe two more weeks at that pace to finish it. Angelique though was only through the first phase. That meant I had complete use of her body even without warning, and limited ability to have her do something with someone else, mainly give out blow jobs. Though what effects the voice overlay would have given how she reacted to her own voice would be interesting.

“Can we make a slight detour please?” Cindy asked as we approached the campus.

“Sure,” I answered, “What’s up?”

“I want to show you something and ask a question.”

“I guess.” I answered and Amina changed directions so quickly it was obvious she was involved in what ever this was. In about a minute I saw what it was. South of the campus stadium about a mile is a failed strip mall. It began in the fifties as a family restaurant with car hops on roller skates bringing food out on trays that hung on your window. I guessed it wasn’t doing all that well under current management since a sun faded “for sale” sign sat in the window.

“I, uhh, we.” Cindy started in then hesitated, “Think it would make a great UCBJ, an Under Cover Burger Joint.”

“God.” I tried to say around the belly laugh, I failed, I failed badly and the world blurred behind the tears of laughter.

“It’s one of the places I considered for the arcade.” Amina said once I stopped laughing so hard, “It has everything we need. It’s a working restaurant with parking. It, the two warehouses next door, the adjoining lots and the open fields are all that is left of the original strip mall idea.”

“Sorry,” I apologized, “It’s just the idea of the UCA opening a place, anyplace, with BJ in the initials.”

“That’s actually part of the appeal.” Cindy admitted.

“And you have what in mind exactly?” I asked.

“Everything left is all in the same hands and they are behind in property taxes and other stuff. What we propose is to buy it all.” Amina said with a mischievous grin, that’s a bad sign by the way, “Then we rebrand and expand the restaurant. Use one of the warehouses as a Dojo and gym while keeping the other as a reserve.”

“And where do you get the money for this?”

“You ask Mindy to front you.” Cindy admitted.

“And why would she do that?”

“So you can practice for the club. You’ll be eighteen, an adult, before the construction is done, this is a chance to begin building your stable and management experience before hand.” Cindy said.

“And it can be called a club expense. Management training is as important as anything else. Keep the same rules as Mindy runs in the arcades and that will let you vet and prepare anyone while providing a public excuse for erratic hours.” Amina added smiling.

“This was a premeditated ambush.” I accused, their grins told me I was right, “Why the Dojo though? That confuses me.”

“Mindy likes the way Guide Ty thinks. If he can’t be enticed to run some classes then you’ll be called on to teach what you know as a basis for extrapolation.”

“I’ll ask Mindy when I see her.”

“She’ll be around this weekend for the conclave.” Amina supplied with laugh.

“Great.” I quipped, “Lets get the day over with.”

“On it.” Amina laughed and we proceeded.

“Oh crap.” I muttered as we parked. Here came Carl and company, he and five of his closest cronies looking for trouble. It was obvious from them pointing and laughing they were here because of thing with Rhea’s father making Carl look even worse after the way Amina took both of them down with the same ease. Jocks never like to admit someone can do something better than they can.

“Ooh, new tail.” He laughed leering at Cindy as they moved to surround us as we moved from between the cars.

“Go away Carl.” I said trying to bluff our way past.

“Bet you think you’re big man now don’t you, facing a knife like that. Still needed your girlfriend to save you from the real threat didn’t you?”

“I’ll be just a moment.” Amina said stepping forward. The world began clarify for me and I knew my instincts were convinced there was no getting around this one.

“Amina, no. Cindy, stay out of this.” I said as all the normal background noise faded into nothingness and I found myself in the moment, I like it there and I hate being there, it never ends well, but God is it fun while it lasts.

“He’s just gonna.” Amina accused.

“No!” I ordered as I turned my main concentration to the main threat first, just as Guide Ty taught me.

“Why not?” She demanded.

“This is between Carl and I.” I said as the calm before the storm set in, “You will not interfere, you will neither help nor hinder, that is an order. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” Amina hissed around clenched teeth. A number of Carl’s companions were looking puzzled at my words and her reaction so I carried the charade further.

“You obey!” I ordered as a distraction.

“I obey.” Amina answered openly glaring at me. Several of them stepped back then, this was not what they thought would happen, this was something else completely. They knew what Amina could do, yet here I was surrounded and not merely telling her not to interfere, but ordering her not to.

“I don’t want to fight you Carl.” I said repeating what I always did. Then he charged the three steps between us with a look of pure rage on his face. I watched him just as Guide Ty taught me, I watched the way he moved, I determined his pivot points and chose my target carefully. My evasion down and to my right under his arms reaching for me put my left heel clipping the main tendon to the rotator muscles above the knee. He went on fine until he tried to turn around, then his leg nearly collapsed.

He simply spun in place on his good leg going for a bear hug to take full advantage of him weighing half again what I do. I ducked under his grab but not by much. I saw one opening and I was taking it before I was even aware I was. My left wrist palm pad struck his solar plexus driving straight in taking his breath away in an instant. My right palm hit him in the sternum just to my right of center with a percussive strike, and his heart skipped a beat. As his arms were going slack I pulled backwards enough to do another left handed strike as I rose upwards, this one flattening his nose across his face turning me enough to line up my next shot. My right hand struck upwards at his jaw, I heard two distinct noises as his jaw folded under my strike, his jaw dislocating was second, right after it broke, then Cindy was there screaming at me to stop before I killed him. Amina stood frozen where she had been, nostrils flared, eyes wide. I couldn’t tell if she was pissed, scared, or aroused.

“Thank you miss.” Someone new said, “We’ll handle it form here.”

“It was self defense officers.” Yet another new voice interrupted as awareness began to flow back.

“Someone get that ambulance over here.” The first new voice said and I heard an answering squawk from a radio.

“I got it all on my phone.” The second new voice said and I recognized Kevin from next door.

“That’s good son.” The officer said, I could tell he was a cop of some kind by then, “I saw it for myself though. Do you want to press charges this time?” He asked me, evidently he recognized me from last week.

“No.” I gasped as the adrenaline let down began.

“Carl.” Cindy said shaking his shoulder, “Pay attention. You mustn’t go to sleep right now. You have to stay awake until they can x-ray your head, you may have a concussion as well.”

“Ghsmmr.” Carl mumbled in pain.

“She wasn’t protecting him Carl.” Cindy said with a grim smile, “She was protecting you. He could have killed you anytime he wanted.”

“Ghnnoo.” Carl whimpered, eyes wide though filled with tears as the truth registered.

“You with him?” The officer asked Cindy while pointing at me.

“Yes.”

“Get him out of here. This is going to be a circus. Take him home, get him relaxed. Sometime in the next few hours it’s going to hit him, be there.”

“I will.” Amina answered firmly then looked up at Cindy as we all heard Kara yelling something as she ran up, “We will. We all will.”

“He has good friends.” The cop answered with a knowing smile. He knew I would get as relaxed as males got as soon as I was home.

“See you all Monday then,” He laughed, “Goodbye. Now.”

We left. At least that’s what they tell me. I was collapsing by then, the fight didn’t take all that much out of me. What got to me was how easy it was, how simply I stepped inside and took him apart without thinking about it. I woke at lunch time to Amina and Kara curled into me on my bed with a frustrated looking Cindy sitting on my recliner trying to doze.

“Huhh.” I mumbled then heard the knocking at the front door that had awakened me.

“Just a moment.” Cindy shouted jumping up. She was flushed with wide eyes and her voice nearly squeaked when she spoke.

“Me thinks someone is getting frustrated.” Amina laughed softly.

“Great.” Kara mumbled.

“Don’t worry Kara,” Amina giggled, “He can’t turn you while Erin is being taken care of, we thought of that and decided it would not be good.”

“Thank you.” Kara mumbled back ,”I should have thought of that.”

“Living room.” Cindy shouted.

“On our way.” Kara shouted back then got up. Amina and I followed her.

“We have either a major problem or a major opportunity.” Mindy said without preamble as we entered the living room.

“We have a discrete inquiry about a birthday present for a neighbor of yours.” She continued with a frown.

“Oh.” I mumbled, Kevin, it had to be Kevin.

“We have also finally tracked down who really owns the other property Amina spoke to me about from her original survey.”

“You did?” Amina asked.

“The reason you couldn’t trace it is because of some misfiled paperwork. Misfiled my ass though, the owner is the same lady inquiring about a birthday present for her son.”

“Oh shit, Mrs. Jones.”

“On the money. Turns out she shell gamed her husbands signing bonuses to buy the remainder of the old strip mall project. After he was injured by the drunk driver, they didn’t have the money to fully renovate it.” Mindy said with a smile any shark would love and adore.

“As it happens,” Mindy continued a moment later, “her son got laid recently. Quite well laid and she liked the change in him. So now she wants get him a better lay to see if it helps more.”

“Oh damn.” I mumbled.

“I happen to think Amina and Cindy had a wonderful idea with the place. Pay cash, monies in the fort, be sure to sign for it.” Mindy said laughing.

“Who contacts her?” I asked.

“You do, in the morning.”

“Why me?”

“Your club, your place, your problem. I’ve been too focussed, I haven’t been looking at the bigger picture lately. I should have thought of it myself. I need to change my focus from the minutia level details of tactics to the over view of strategy where it belongs, like I used to do.”

“I should run with this then?”

“Yes.”

“What about her wanting a date for her son?”

“Pick someone to assign.” Mindy laughed then grinned, “Unless you can find a volunteer.”

“Do you know what this is doing to me?” Cindy demanded of Mindy.

“Yes. I know exactly what it is doing to you. Be happy that your conditioning even allows you to do what you are. Yours are the first generation that allow protest withdrawal. It has taken me years to find a way to make it work. Previous to your generation the controls really were solid, as of your version they can be withdrawn. As your metabolism slows from unmet sexual sating, the gifts will fade with it to the point they meet. It will also take all your knowledge of us with it. In a year you will be completely normal and only know the others from being on the same cheerleading team.”

“So you meant it. I can be free.”

“You are free. The only way you can assigned now is if you choose to be.”

“But you could still assign me if you chose to.”

“For now. But as I said, you have been taken off the roster. If you actually go through with it and leave us, then I imagine a few other new girls will leave with you.”

“Does he know how to hard assign me?” Cindy asked glancing at me.

“He does not have that information to hand.” Mindy stated flatly.

“But if he did, he could?”

“Yes. If he assembled or acquired the right phrases he could as a person in a position of trust use those controls to give you assignments and or assignations that you would carry out. You see, I designed them from the beginning to only work on trust.”

“So even if one of the other sides acquired our phrases they couldn’t make us sleep with someone or deliver messages that we would forget doing?”

“You would be still be safe. It is why I designed phrases with contexts rather than just words, those phrases in the wrong context do nothing while almost any phrases with the right structure will work in the right kind of contexts.”

“Are you really going to die if you succeed?” Cindy asked quietly.

“Likely.” Mindy acknowledged.

“Then why not just kill yourself?”

“I can’t. I have to preserve myself against his return. Fortunately for me he didn’t follow all the family traditions or anyone in the families could have grabbed me. Instead, I was able to become the only free operator with royal level controls and operatives. That’s why we draw so much money for our time, we have total discretion, even our working girls don’t know who they’ve been with after a few days have passed. Just long enough to be sure there is nothing that needs to be preserved then it is all gone.”

“So I could have been arm candy or a hot date to the guy bagging my groceries at the store and I would never have a clue?”

“He couldn’t afford you, but in theory, yes.”

“How many per week then?”

“Two to four generally, that way it always feels like an easier week than last week.”

“Then if I give in I’ll never even know it?”

“Previously, yes. However with you, if you choose to let go, you will remember it.”

“I will? Why?”

“Chosen assignations are remembered. That way you will always know yourself.”

“Will I remember it as me or as I am then?”

“You will remember it raw, doing whatever the customer wanted.”

“So I could remember enjoying posing nude for the john?”

“We screen our clientele. No pictures, nothing that might identify you.”

“Does she know how?” Cindy asked pointing to Amina.

“Yes. However she can’t say them without a direct order from her handler, him.”

“Then in theory he could have her order me?”

“Yes but he won’t.”

“How do I know that?”

“Amina.” I said getting her attention, “This is a binding order. You will not speak the phrases to control Cindy nor convey them in anyway without her express permission under any circumstances excepting personal and immediate safety. This is a non overridable command. Comply.”

“I obey.” Amina replied looking somewhere between understanding and pissed at being ordered yet again.

“Better?” I asked.

“Dammit.” Cindy cussed.

“What?”

“You all are dead set on making me choose to aren’t you?”

“No Cindy,” Mindy replied softly, “You are the beta test for giving the girls as much of a choice as I possibly can.”

“I doubt you thought of this Mindy, but this is cruel and unusual punishment. I know you intended it as a gift but you really didn’t think this one through.”

“I didn’t?” Mindy asked puzzled.

“You expect me to choose between my freedom and being able to follow my chosen path in life by voluntarily giving up my body over and over in order to keep the gifts you so generously bestowed upon us? How? At least when I know you can take my body away I have no choice and it’s at one remove, I can tell myself it’s not really me. I know that I won’t have to remember it all, I know I won’t have nightmares of it, I know I won’t have to remember liking whatever it was I did. What you just said is that I now I have to live with knowing what I do when I give up my choice. That I will have to remember it all now in order to keep the gifts I now need.”

“I.” Mindy stammered as Cindy’s rage washed over her.

“You didn’t think about what we would go through did you?”

“It never occurred to me.”

“That choosing to be, raped isn’t even close to the right word. The sex is great, make no mistake I like that part, I did before, I really do now. But making myself into a puppet over and over to keep what you gave me is just too much. I would rather just cold turkey it and go back to being merely good rather trying to stay great going against the ones who still have what you gave them.”

“I’m sorry.” Mindy said slowly as tears formed then ran gently down her cheeks, “I didn’t think of that. It’s not that way for me. This is all I am, all I know, I know I had a life before but it gone now. The person I was is no more. I have only one blood relative left, the rest are, gone. She doesn’t know me, she knows who I was, not who I am, what I am, now.”

“He wasn’t Gepetto, you aren’t Pinocchio.” Amina said softly, “You’re a person, just like us.”

“No Amina,” Mindy said with closed eyes and a breaking voice, “I’m not. My earliest memory is waking up as his. I don’t remember anything before that day. I’ve had FMRI tests done with pictures and recordings of known relatives, there is nothing left. I am alone. I am just an echo screaming defiance into the void, raging at my creator years after I slew him. He made me to suffer, to know what I was doing, it made me more his knowing I couldn’t not do it even though I desperately wanted not to and couldn’t stop myself.”

“You were created to suffer?” Cindy asked horrified.

“Can you do me a favor Cindy?” Mindy asked.

“What?”

“You, Kara, Jan and Amina.” Mindy said stifling a tear, “You take care of him if something happens to me before I am done.”

“Before you are done with what?” Cindy asked.

“My dream. I was created to suffer but I found my own purpose in it. He gave me everything I need to free myself, I just can’t get to it. There are those out there like me. No past, no history, no identity, no self, just organic automatons serving their owner or masters wishes. My goal, my project, me dream, is to find a way to free them, to give them lives again. There is no resurrecting the past for them, but they can be given lives again, new lives, be free again. That’s why I have such high quality girls, why I keep my merchandise such high quality. I charge through the nose for my girls, I pay them well but I also set back part of what I make. That way when I can give the lost ones minds again, the resources are there to give them lives as well.”

“This was never for you?”

“No.” Mindy taking a deep breath as some weight seemed to ease, “This never was for me. This was to free those enslaved or worse. This was to make the tools to fight the war against those that make people like them, like me, for profit or power.”

“But you will die if you succeed.”

“I have to.” Mindy said, “Amina over there is of the abyss, she and it share a brain though not a mind or a soul. Me, I am the abyss. It’s not an element of me like it is her, it’s all I am. I am nothing but sculpted abyss and only evil can come of what I was. I pay the price I will pay anyway to leave behind me a better world than I came into, my apology to the universe for existing.”

“That’s horrible.” Cindy exclaims.

“The signs are unmistakable though.” Mindy continues, “I am, dying is not the right word, coming apart, unraveling. I won’t last more than a few months I fear, I have no hope of seeing the club open under any circumstances. Amina can you give us a few minutes please. We have a few things to discuss privately, with you bound by the family protocols like you are I can’t predict what it would do to you. Kara, I hate to say this, but this is private, could you give us some time please?”

“Yes.” Kara answered and left, looking like she was retreating.

“All of you girls carry the basic template to take my place,” Mindy said after Kara left, “you Cindy have some choices to make, right now.”

“But?” Amina grumbled.

“Amina,” I said turning to her, “Go listen to the ‘sounds of silence’ with headphones on in my room with it turned up loud enough you can’t hear in here. Return when the song is over.”

“Yes sir.” She harrumphed as she obeyed.

“Thank you.” Mindy said looking oddly at Amina as she left.

“Now what?” Cindy asked.

“Now I ask you a serious question Cindy.” Mindy said with a smile, “Want a job? A real job.”

“What kind of job?”

“Mine, more or less that is.”

“Yours?”

“As I said, I won’t be around all that much longer. All the girls brought in after you can be let out pretty easily. The ones in before you and the guys, they will need care. I need someone I can trust to take care of them, to do right by them. Someone I can trust to let them go when it is time.”

“Then why talk to me, I hate you.”

“Because although you hate me, you would never endanger another to save yourself some hassle. If you give me your word you will look after them, you will. I thought he might find answers in time to do me some good, but in light of recent revelations, it is obvious I have less time than I thought. The fact that I am still controlled by the prince I slew is shaking the foundations of the UCA, it will need a new leader soon and you are the best available.”

“Me?”

“Yes Cindy, you. Amina is already his. Kara will be soon. Jan has agreed in principle to serve him if need be. That leaves you. You are one part of what is needed. He needs to finish his work even if something happens to me, that is my goal, I am not important any longer. I want you to take over my place here when I fall. He will of course be in full charge, I want you to take over recruiting and conditioning. I have some things archived, information to be included in conditioning updates that will bring you up to date with everything I know or even suspect.”

“How am I the right choice?”

“You won’t lie to him. You have always striven to find something larger than yourself to be a part of, I offer you this as chance to save souls, it may cost you your own, but you could help save so many.”

“You’re scared.”

“And you have a choice to make. Freedom or servitude to a cause.”

“If I serve, I serve?”

“Yes.”

“I would be like Amina is?”

“Essentially.”

“Who are these lost souls?”

“They call them Bunnies. I was supposed to be made into a bunny. My owner decided that training his bunnies was too much like work so he made a new type of bunny, a bunny maker if you will.”

“Like the magazine type of umm?” I asked.

“Yes. Fuzzy little fully compliant bedroom appliances. Self maintaining, cleaning, eager to please and always ready for whatever they are told to do by someone authorized. They have no morals, no compunctions, no embarrassment, no joys beyond servitude. When they are done they never need discipline, disobedience is not a part of their rather limited thinking and they always do their best because they can’t do otherwise. They even have an exercise regimen built in so they are always in near perfect shape.”

“Then the early girls?” Cindy asked.

“Yes. They are merely appliances, just as I was made to make for him.”

“Sick.”

“Yes, but that’s what I was back then.”

“Still sick.”

“In Nomine Ordino Sanctus Anthony Inferus ut Palam Dico et Christos” Mindy said and I watched Cindy’s face go nearly blank as her hands drew up to a praying position.

“Inservio ego Vixi.” Cindy replied in a flat tone then her eyes began to focus again.

“You have two choices before you Cindy.” Mindy said sadly, “You can choose to look at your own eyes in a mirror and serve yourself or you can choose to look him in his eyes and serve him. When you have decided you will know what to say.”

“What the hell Mindy?” I asked scared. She said something back and time hiccuped. It wasn’t long, but it was long enough. I was frozen in place and Cindy was kneeling in front of me, staring right into my eyes.

“By your command.” She said.

“Do you serve of your own free will?” I heard myself ask.

“Yes.”

“Name your conditions.” I heard myself ask and realized this was ritual.

“No harm.” Cindy said formally.

“Done.”

“No humiliation.”

“Done.”

“I am as I was when I leave.”

“Done.”

“By your command.” She said, “By your command. By your command.”

“By my command.” I heard myself say and Cindy’s eyes rolled back until only the whites of her eyes showed then collapsed sideways twitching. Then I was free to move.

“What the hell did you do to her?” I demanded.

“Any direct pointed order is an assignment or assignation to her if you say it is and she will forget doing it afterwards. She will tend to do as you say without even thinking about it now. She is still herself though. For normal everyday things you shouldn’t need to issue an order at all.”

“Why?”

“Because you will need her. Right now is the easiest time to customize her. She won’t have any awareness of changes you make to her right now.”

“Changes?”

“You get to make her to order. You can give her any new likes, dislikes, desires, compulsions or anything else you want. Anything you change now becomes normal to her.”

“You’re sick.”

“I know. I’m dying, remember?”

“You could free Amina if you really wanted.” I accused.

“Easily, but I gave my word.”

“I’ve heard you use latin a number of times now, I looked some up and that’s not normal latin at all.”

“No it’s not. I devised the grammar drift myself so my coding for controls is different than anyone else’s is. Latin is after all a common tongue of command in more ways than one.”

“Why use latin though and not some other?”

“Because by introducing a new language and forcing parsing of it my way, I can control how the parsing is done. Thus, I get encrypted controls that I can give away because I am the only one who really knows how the structure is actually used. I gave you the dictionary as well as unlocked it in Cindy just now so she can do her job. She’ll be your pit boss and stable head, use her well and take care of them all.”

“I will take care of them.” I promised.

“Good.”

“Cindy?” Amina yelled running to her when she came in.

“He has a pit boss for his stable. I’m sorry I’m not allowed to free you. Keep to the agreement and you will have access to the databases as agreed. The burger place is the perfect cover for club crew filtering, run with it.”

“What did you do to her?” Amina demanded.

“My job.” Mindy admitted, “I will tell Jan to prepare for transfers at the conclave.”

“What?” Amina demanded.

“I’m no longer in condition to manage affairs, if I’m honest about it, I haven’t been for a while now.”

“What now then?” Amina asks puzzled and concerned.

“Now I go make final arrangements with Angi, she will have everything gathered for Cindy at the conclave. Once it’s official she can get the full package.”

“Full package?”

“Mine. I’ve put everything I know or even suspect into one package designed to be added to conditioning updates. Given that Rhea volunteered to try Amina’s updates in addition to Erin, I think it would be good to have fresh eyes evaluating everything.”

“Why are you doing this so suddenly?” I asked.

“Because in my efforts to help I designed a torture even worse than the waking break protocols.”

“I’ve heard them discussed and they sound bad, but what are they?” I asked.

“You get strapped into the bed wide awake, then the process is started. It’s a little more complicated than that, but not much. I don’t have any chances left, I’m done. Once I have arrangements finalized I’m grabbing a guy and enjoying what time I have left.”

“You think you’re that close?”

“Yes.” Mindy replied sadly, “If I can miss the choice I forced on them, I’m done. I’ve always known I wasn’t complete and tried to compensate for it, I went too far this time.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes. You need to keep Rhea and Erin as your own. Don’t forget Ara, no hurry though, she has discovered the joys of free time for the first time and is enjoying a vacation of sorts in her eyes. You’ve shown you can handle the updates as a handler so you are the ideal tester. Once they are done, what happens next is up to you. The four down below can be the last or you can continue.”

“Continue what?”

“The fight.”

“On one condition Mindy.” Amina said flatly, “On one condition.”

“What?”

“You get help.”

“There is none.”

“Then you watch for a chance Mindy.” Amina orders, “You look for it and when you find it, I believe in a balanced universe so I believe you will, you take it.”

“You really think I qualify for karma?” Mindy asked half hope, half something else, “I’m not even a real person, just a construct a half a step above the control state.”

“You’ve done the best you could with what you had.” Amina said softly as she smiled, “Go take a break if you want, you’ve more than earned it. But I think it’s all on the wheel, even for you. So you keep your eyes open, when it happens, when it comes around, jump in with both feet.”

“You really mean that?”

“Yes. Give me your word and I will give you mine.” Amina said flatly.

“Given.”

“Given in return.”

“Wake her.” Amina said looking at me.

“Cindy, wake up.”

“Huhh?” She mumbled moments later blinking.

“How do you feel?” I asked.

“Fine.” Cindy answered then blinked in surprise, “That’s weird.”

“What is?”

“I serve you now. I know it. Before it was knowing I served, vague and indirect. I mean I’m me, I can argue, but, I also know I’ll obey any direct order you give. I can’t find the right words to say what it feels like.”

“Welcome to my club.” Amina laughed, “I’m Amina, founding member.”

“Suggestion.” Mindy said breaking in, “Have Cindy run the burger joint while running the current beta team with Carla. Have Kara run the current Alpha team with Angi while preparing to run the club, Angi can take over for Kara next. I’ll have Jan find team leaders for the Volleyball, swimming and other teams for you. Also, Cindy’s status is not solid until you have her and she orgasms with you in her.”

“What?” Cindy gasps.

“You can still choose to walk away.” Mindy replied, “However I did change things just a hair for you, I tweaked how you remember voluntary stuff. Until the updates are done you will simply choose not think about what you volunteer for.”

“You keep to the conditions we agreed on, I’ll keep to them as well.” Cindy said turning to me.

“Conditions?” I asked.

“Essentially the same as Amina wanted.”

“Done.” I replied feeling lost again, “I take it Mindy that I have a lot of studying to do?”

“Unless you want to let go at the conclave and let them implant it.”

“Different question Mindy.” I interrupted, “How is it that they learn so much about all these different walks of life if they don’t remember any of their encounters?”

“First,” Mindy says with a smile, “you have to remember that the brain records everything. Second, they can’t consciously remember it, not even with hypnosis. Third, although they don’t retain the events themselves once it passes from short term memory, the template remains. Once you learn a thing the brain literally learns how to learn that sort of thing so you can learn related skills or information easier. If you lose the information for some reason, the template makes it easier to relearn it.”

“So they retain the sum totals and the containers they came in, but not the individuals sums? Like the amnesiac thespian who can quote shakespear, rave like king leer or tell you the best five tames shrews in the last fifty years, but have no idea where they read or saw the plays. Though when they watch them, they know the lines by heart.”

“Exactly. The non-conscious portions of the brain always retain everything, then later the conscious portions are given hints to help guide it. By keeping the empty containers they know the shape of what to expect so any situation they have encountered while working will feel familiar because the subconscious mind will be offering up or requesting information of a particular type.”

“Then the drugs aren’t to alter the conscious portion of the brain at all. They’re for suppressing it altogether so you can alter the sub and pre conscious processes without the conscious portions to act as a filter. You, they, found a way to alter the decision making process itself before the information ever reaches the conscious portion of the brain without altering said conscious portion.”

“Essentially.”

“So the decision is already made before the person is even aware a decision is to be made?”

“Precisely.”

“And that’s why you grilled me the way you did with Murray and Amina.” I stated as understanding began to dawn on me, “You needed certain information from me without leaving any clues I could use as a guide in my conscious frame of mind. And that leads to the idea that your controls work by acting as a man in the middle between the structure of the brain itself and the personality so neither really knows the other is acting oddly.”

“And?” Mindy prompted.

“And that means you can ask the girls about any of their assignations or assignments because the memories move from short term memory to long term normally. However, not into the personas long term memory, into the body’s that they can’t access with you in the middle. So you actually know everything they gather from everything and that’s how you stay a step ahead. That means the control state itself is how you gather that information.”

“Congrads, you’re the first person to figure that out on their own. However, what you have to realize is something horrifying. Me, that is the me myself in my mind, I am the translation layer only. There is no personality for me to translate to.”

“That’s why you’re coming apart, you have to have a personality as a lid to keep all your pieces inside or they can leak out. You are literally made to serve so with no one to serve you become passive because you aren’t being given any more missions and your pieces are leaking out.”

“And my mission is almost done.” Mindy admitted.

“You thought he might be able to save you?” Cindy asked quietly.

“No.” Mindy replied, “I thought he might be able to stop me. I thought at first he might be able to meet some very stringent requirements that would allow me to be ordered to stop, he wasn’t though.”

“You were going to commit self personacide by proxy.” Cindy stated but it came out as an accusation.

“Yes.”

“Now what?” I asked.

“Everything will be ready for the conclave.” Mindy answered by way of evasion, “I also suggest you order those two to keep the secret of the Control and Assignment states.”

“I agree.” I said looking at Cindy and Amina, “It is so ordered. That has to be kept. Please keep it on your own, I don’t want to get specific.”

“But you will if you have to.” Amina said, “And I don’t blame you. Go ahead and be specific but do it in the control state on both of us.”

“Agreed.” Cindy chimed in.

“I take my leave.” Mindy said with a smile and prepared to leave.

“Good luck.” I told her.

“Thank you.” She replied with the oddest look then she leaned over to me and whispered, “When Cindy orgasms with you in her the first time she will enter a control state. You can give her as much or as little freedom as you want or make any other changes you want. Feel free to customize her to your tastes if you like.” The meeting broke up after that and she left. I double checked with them then triggered the control state and gave the order on keeping secrets and then woke them.

A short discussion ensued concerning the best way to approach Ms. Jones, then we retrieved Angelique, dressed her and snuck her back into the dorms so her memories would have normal self consistency. After ensuring we wouldn’t be disturbed, I told her to wake when Amina called her name then I went to use the restroom.

“Thanks,” I said exiting the restroom after washing my hands, “I needed that. Are we ready to go?”

“Look who decided to get up.” Amina laughed pointing a the embarrassed looking Angelique who thought she had slept most of the day. At this point she had no idea that weeks had passed, she thought she remembered moving around the fields to different teams a lot.

“Great, join us Angelique.” I said smiling.

“Um, ok.” She said looking somewhat surprised at her response.

“Good girl.” I replied with my back carefully turned. The look on Amina’s face told me Angelique’s response to my words. “You’ve been running your ass off jumping from place to place here and there, and I happen to think you should take a break for a day or two.”

“Sure.” She replied and we headed home.

“Good night Amina.” I said as soon as we got home, “Cindy, the couch is yours, unless you want to steal my parents room.”

“They won’t mind?” She asked.

“It’s fine.” I replied.

“Thanks.”

“Your welcome. Come on Angelique.” I replied guiding her to my room. She went with me willingly though her attention was on my room, until I kissed her. I took her face in my hands gently and pulled her to me using every trick I had learned from Kara and Amina, she responded after a seconds hesitation. I moved us to my bed and sat on the edge, she knelt in front of me still kissing though she had to stretch a bit now. She was surprised when I gently laid a hand on her breast through her uniform top, after a moment she began unzipping the front of it for me. The moment it hung open I cupped a breast through her bra, massaging it as I broke the kiss to nibble on her ear lobe gently.

“Why don’t you lose the bra?” I asked as a suggestion and felt her nipples harden even through the fabric in response to my words and then her hands went behind her back to pull her shirt out then back in front to open the clasp between her breasts.

“Thank you, that’s nice.” I whispered the moment it hung loose. Then I kissed her again as I began to push the bra and uniform top both back over her shoulders.

“Stay still.” I ordered just before her top hit her elbows. Then I pinned her arms behind her back with it before I nibbled on her ear more. Then I moved down to suckle those wonderful E cups I had been lusting over for years along with all the other males in school.

“Ohhh.” She moaned as I suckled then tongued distended firm nipples. She was unresisting as I tied her unzipped uniform top and bra in a knot binding her arms behind her back until I chose to release them.

“Relax Angelique, relax.” I whispered as I cupped her face with one hand then kissed her as I undid my pants, “Relax.” I ordered and we knelt kissing as she complied.

“Good girl.” I whispered as I broke the kiss and presented my erection as I stood. Her lips parted before she even thought about it then took my erection in as my reaching fingers found her firmly distended nipples and began to play.

“Good girl.” I whispered again as her head bobbed up and down, then again as she synchronized with me twigging her nipples then again for good measure as she looked up at me.

“Stand.” I said as I felt myself approaching climax, pushing her backwards then helping her stand up with her arms still bound behind her. She looked lost as I kissed her then suckled more as I worked her uniform bottoms off. Her eyes got wide as I kissed her while twigging her nipples alternately as I stroked her below while she stood nude other than her top binding her arms behind her back. She tried to move her arms but couldn’t and that just made her other reactions stronger as I felt warmth with lubrication build. Pulling her in close by her butt cheeks, I lifted her slightly after I turned us around so I could push her backwards onto my bed. Then she laid there with her arms bound and pinned under her looking surprised as I began masturbating her strongly from where I stood between her spread legs.

“Good girl.” I repeated as I felt warmth build further around my fingers then spread.

“Ohh.” She moaned as I kept stroking her while I climbed up on the bed preparing to mount her.

“Say please.” I told her as I lined my tip up just in her entrance in preparation for a thrust while I kept stroking her and twigging her nipples alternately.

“Please.” She whispered with eyes wide and her jaw quivering as I pinched her nipples for a moment before settling my hands on her breasts.

“Again.” I whispered as I nibbled on her ear lobe again supporting myself on those wonderful mounds.

“Please.” She whispered then her jaw hung open.

“You like this.” I ordered.

“I like this.”

“You want this.” I said as I pushed the tiniest bit in.

“I want this.”

“You want me.” I continued as my tip vanished in her

“I want you.”

“You, are, mine.” I said one word at a time as pushed into her a little more each time.

“I am yours.” She replied as I pushed all the way in.

“You are all mine.” I ordered as I pulled out then thrust in again as hard as I could.

“I am all yours.” She gasped as I felt even more warmth surround me.

“You like this.” I ordered as I sped up.

“I like this.” She echoed and I felt her react. Her head arched back as her knees bent slightly in response to the orgasm that shook and ravaged her. I felt myself about to let go in response and I marshaled my self control to turn her over instead of finishing.

“You are mine.” I whispered spreading her butt cheeks and pushing my way in as I stared at her still bound arms wiggling.

“I am yours.” She agreed hollowly as I thrust enough times to prove I owned her before turning her over again and putting her head on a pillow. I said nothing, cleaning myself off. I climbed over her to pin her upper body with my legs as I lined up to take her orally again. She was as silent as I was when as I entered, then she sealed her lips as I pushed my way in until her nose breathed on my pubic hair. She could do nothing about it as I worked in and out of her mouth until it all caught up with me. At that moment I knew she was mine, completely mine, that I owned her through my own efforts. The control I had intoxicated me as felt myself climax and her swallow as she lay there completely helpless under me as I took her. Then I reached back awkwardly to stroke her some more and felt her convulse, she laid there as I worked her, her wide eyes staring me in my eyes as her body trembled. The absolute control got to me and I felt myself wanting to let go again.

“Good girl Angelique.” I said as I let go, she swallowed again as more tremors shook her. I stayed at her as she kept sucking on me. The shear power I held over her that I had sculpted held me and kept me erect as well as I came to grips with what I had done. I nearly passed out after that, instead I focussed myself to move down. Hands back on her bare breasts I pushed in her again and thrust as hard as I could over and over just staring her in the eyes as she lay under me while I worked in and out of her. She began whispering that she was mine as she shuddered from another orgasm that drove me to another as I noticed her arms were no longer trying to get loose.

“Come on.” I said heading for the shower minutes later after I caught my breath. Still nude with her arms bound she followed me looking so very lost. She seemed almost confused as she joined me then stood silent and still after I released her arms. I washed her gently as she stood mutely before her hands traced my face like a blind person would. Then once she was clean I began washing her trying to arouse her again to get her to enjoy it, she did. The more I played the more compliant she got and lost she looked until with her back to the water my ministrations brought her off again as we kissed. Then she just looked empty after that as I knelt her to suck on me. Then I stood there in the shower staring blankly at the lustful object of mine and so many more guys dreams kneeling in my shower with her nostrils in my pubic hair. Her breath stirred it while her cheeks pulled in yet again as her tongue massaged me trying to get something more to swallow, I wanted to give it, but I was all but done.

“Beddy by time.” I joked as we headed back to my room. She came with me smiling a silly smile and settled into bed with a grin. Using what little remained of my reserves I gave her a quick massage to help her relax even further. Cuddling with her was a dream come true, that I got to have her in my own bed was awesome beyond words. I had lusted after her like every other guy in school since the seventh grade and judging by her experience and responses the previous night, not many had scored her ahead of me in spite of her reputation. Where Kara and Amina were as available, they were more like gifts, this one I had earned. I woke early with a kind of drunk looking Angelique cuddled into me holding tight.

I woke about dawn and whispered “Did you enjoy last night?”

“Yes,” Angelique answered from my shoulder, “of course I did, it was wonderful.”

“I’m glad.” I replied as I cupped a bare breast.

“That’s nice.” She said as I felt her nipple stiffen in response to my play.

“What would you like to do now?” I asked as I pinched a nipple gently.

“I Umm, Uh,” She mumbled turning red, “or I could just do this.” She finished then began massaging me erect with a smile.

“That’s nice.” I replied feeling myself respond, this she knew how to do quite well, “But I think you started to say something else didn’t you?”

“Umm, yeah.”

“You don’t have to tell me.”

“I know but I umm, have never, really um,” She stammered, “let anyone be that, let him, umm.”

“Take your time.” I said as I rolled her over putting my knees between hers.

“Umm.”

“You can tell me as you guide me.” I said as I moved and placed my hands back on her bare breasts to lift myself over her.

“I never let him,” She stammered getting flushed as her hands guided my erection into her, “the guy that is, take charge like that, like this. It’s happened, but I never meant to let it before.”

“You want me in you.” I ordered firmly.

“I want you in me.” She replied looking surprised at herself and gasped as I did.

“What else do you want?” I demanded as I started into her.

“I umm.”

“What else?” I demanded as I slowly pushed further.

“I want.”

“You want what?” I asked as I bottomed out, “Tell me or I just sit here.”

“I want you to hypnotize me.”

“Why or I pull out.”

“I want to be someone else for a while. I have wondered for years what it is like to just be a toy, to have no thoughts of choice.” She admits and I begin moving, “I could leave right now, Oh god I don’t want to, but I could, but I won’t. I want, umm, need, to know, if I couldn’t.”

“You want to know what having no choice is like?” I asked pausing.

“Yes.”

“Why?” I asked staring as mental alarm bells went off. Amina might play a joke, might make her want to be played with in trance to magnify things, but this was something else.

“Years ago.” Angelique began. I could see the years separating her from this memory, but how strong it was anyway. “My parents and my aunt were doing meditation and yoga together in the living room and didn’t realize I was watching them not the movie on TV in my room. They were all looking out of it doing exercises when my father stopped and whispered something to my aunt. My mother went on doing the exercises but my aunt knelt in front of him after stripping. She then gave him a blow job when he said to. After that she laid down on the floor and spread for him. The moment he entered her she began pleading with him to stop. He just said ‘Then get up and stop me’ as he continued to use her. She cried as he had her while saying she couldn’t help herself. I left when she turned over on command and spread her butt cheeks for him.”

“I’m sorry.” I said pulling back in shock.

“I’ve never been able to say anything to anyone before. I’ve never felt able to, but I can right now and if I don’t now I might never be able to again.” She said as tears began to flow, “He said something to her after I heard him stop, then I returned and saw him masturbate her until her eyes rolled back in her head. After that she went to the bathroom, cleaned up then resumed the yoga with no idea what she had just done.”

“Did he ever,” I began to ask.

“NO!” Angelique answered firmly then shuddered, “At least I don’t think so. I never had anything to do with the Yoga and after that I constantly checked myself. Because of that, I swore to always be in charge with any guy. Then last night I woke up at the dorms after basically passing out yesterday morning and you were there. Cindy and Amina were there and you had, have, obviously slept with both of them and they liked it, you. I wondered why and I felt safe with them there so I decided to go with the flow when you invited me along and enjoy the feeling. I played along with your charade of choice because I knew it was hollow and part of a game to make things feel more intense. I admit I panicked some when you were over me and then again when you made me orgasm while I swallowed, but it was all a game and I knew it. I was a conquest, a prize, you already have bed warmers so the most you wanted from me was acting out an old fantasy from years of watching me bounce around school. I could have fought, I could have stopped, I could have said no, but it felt good and you were insistent I get off. You are the first guy to be concerned, to care about that, the rest just wanted to score me quick like. Last night was the first time I felt like I scored, thank you.”

“I get part of that, I don’t blame you for being kind of down on sex and yes last night was grand, but why do you want to be hypnotized?” I asked as I realized she really had no clue how far she was in my grasp or that I had some control of her, let alone the extent.

“I want to know what my aunt went through. I need to know but I also need to know I’m safe while doing it. You’re the first guy I’ve felt safe with to even think about it. The cheerleaders like you, they trust you. I know what the guys in your position are for, you help keep them balanced for and during competition. You’ve scored quite a few of them yet you don’t think of them as things, you look at them as people and that is what I need.”

“Spell it out for me.” I ordered as the last traces of my erection faded with my arousal, “What exactly do you want?”

“I want you to hypnotize me then use me for sex like my uncle did with my aunt. I need to know what she went through so I can think logically about it instead of fantasizing the worst. I want you to do it because you will give me what I want without making into a mindless sex toy.”

“How do you know I wouldn’t also make sure you have sex with me all I want?”

“I’m going to be on the teams at the college and you’ll score me there anyway. Besides, I already know the girls on the teams like and trust you otherwise you wouldn’t get laid like you do. No one could think that Amina would join anyone in bed involuntarily, nobody that headstrong is anybody’s toy, no matter what anyone thinks. You pull any crap with Kara or Cindy and they will take you apart, so I’m safe with you. Especially since you have a proven track record of use without abuse and you proved even with me that you like the ladies happy.”

“You appear to have put a lot of thought into this.”

“Yes, I’ve been awake half the night. Now will you help me?”

“If you really want me to, yes.”

“I do. I also realize it means you will have lots of opportunities to score me while I’m in a trance and very cooperative because it will take more than once to achieve the blankness I desire. I think I’ve already seen the darkest side of you so feel free to use and enjoy me.”

“You seem casual about sex with me, considering.”

“I have to trust someone sometime. I already told you that I’m going to be on the teams, and they trust you with their bodies so how can I do less?”

“I will at the very least have to have Jan help me. I know the basics but nothing deep enough for what you seem to want. It will also give you a female backstop.”

“And that is part of why I feel I can trust you.”

“Oh, why?”

“I offer you an opportunity to abuse trust and the first thing you do is seek to reassure me. What I want though is for you to go ahead and start now. I don’t want anyone to know, please?”

“Why? That would be letting me do whatever I wanted.”

“You know the way people get over fears by facing them, this is that for me.”

“What you really mean.” I said as the truth dawned on me, “Is you want to know the exact feeling of having just been used for sex when you wake yet have no memory of it. That way you can see if you have ever felt that way before. Then if you have you know you’re father or someone else has been having you.”

“Yeah.” She admitted looking down embarrassed.

“Have you liked any of your boyfriends?”

“Not really.”

“Then why did you go out with them?”

“It felt like the thing to do. I was homecoming queen so I went out with the first string quarterback just like I was supposed to. That’s why Carl hates you by the way.”

“It is?” I asked as she accidentally reminded me of the fight and that she knew nothing of it either.

“People like him for his touchdowns and homeruns, people who like you, like you for you. He doesn’t have any real friends, just fellow jocks holding up his sports performance. Outside of sports he’s nothing, you aren’t much but you are valued as yourself, he doesn’t have that.”

“Oh.”

“You actually care about me, none of them have.”

“Sorry about the arm thing, that was just me showing off, trying to be sophisticated, fancy.”

“It’s fine. No one has ever really done that quite like that before and then with me trapped like that you worried about getting me off, I would have screamed in ecstasy if I could have, so I sucked on you harder instead. Then in the shower, that was incredible. That massage was short but felt incredible like the thing in the shower but different. No one has ever done a real massage on me, they all just want to fondle me like a piece of meat then stick it in. I was playing along last night but I think I mean it, anything, anywhere, anytime. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but as long as you treat me like a person and I get massages like that I don’t care, you can have me all you want.”

“And as much as I want to give you what you want, I have to call in outside help. I doubt you thought of this but if your father or someone else left any suggestions or god forbid commands, then you letting go to me like that could trigger them. I could also trigger them by accident fumbling my way around in your head. I refuse to take the chance of hurting you. I can vouch for Jan’s professional ethics, she will consider everything to be part of patient privilege, you have my word.”

“You think she can tell me if someone has been in my head?”

“If she can’t, I know someone who definitely can and she owes me big time.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why would you help me? Why were you kind to me? I’ve been horrible to your entire social strata.”

“You are beautiful and any one who you choose to grace with your charms is lucky. Last night you chose to grace me with them and I thank you. I don’t really know what I expected to feel this morning but I do know I feel lucky. We can leave this between us if you like, I don’t want my social status to rub off on you. Let that happen with some other lucky guy who won’t drag you down.”

“Will I still be welcome here?”

“Yes Angelique. You will be welcome here. In fact, you being friends with Amina will make a good cover for Jan helping you. If you ever decide you want to join me again, you’re welcome back in here as well.”

“Thank you.” She replied leaning forward to kiss me. She was inexperienced, but enthusiastic. We continued until we were both sleepy again, she slept, I didn’t.

“Come in.” Amina said in response to me knocking on the door to my sister’s room.

“Good morning,” I said staring as she deliberately changed clothes in front of me.

“What?” She laughed, “You see something you like? Say the word and it’s yours.”

“Are you ok this morning?” I asked since she was not normally this kind of snippy.

“Sorry,” Amina said just standing there, “I’ve kind of, umm, gotten used to umm.”

“Not sleeping alone?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry about that myself, I didn’t think. My mind was on testing, not on.”

“I get it, I really do. It doesn’t help that you have been lusting after that rack for years then last night you could do anything you wanted with her. I don’t mind sharing a bed with Kara, she came first after all, I can share you with Cindy, I can share you with the teams, but please don’t make me share a bed with her. I don’t mind if you play with your new toy, just remember me please.”

“I would never forget you Amina, ever.”

“Thank you.”

“I consider you to be a free agent, your own person. I also expect you to act like one.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I mentioned a while back about not being able to be touched without your permission, I wasn’t joking even a little. I can’t even get myself off without your permission.”

“Uhh, umm.” I stammered.

“You thought I was joking?”

“Sort of, exaggerating.”

“Not even a little.”

“How about this then. You have my permission. From this time forward you have my permission to touch or be touched by anyone you choose unless I explicitly forbid them individually.”

“You mean that?”

“Yes. And the permission to touch yourself is non revocable, I mean that. If after today I forbid it, it is still allowed since I would at that time not be in my right mind and you can consider that a warning of such. Wanting touch is also included in the things you are requested to inform me of if you have any wishes.”

“You make is easy to be loyal.”

“Thank you. Do you know if Jan is available?”

“She’ll be getting the day started at camp.”

“Can you reach her, I need her here now.”

“Problems with the toy?” Amina asked jokingly.

“Yes.”

“What kind?” She asked suddenly serious.

“There is a chance someone has been into her head before this. I need someone with a lot more experience than I have.”

“On it.” Amina replied grabbing her phone off the night stand and dialing a number from memory as she did, “Jan, this is a dominion call. We may have a joker in the deck.”

“Yes.” Amina answered in a moment, “Perfect. We’ll be waiting.”

“She’s on the way. How about breakfast?”

“Perfect.” I answered then called Angelique and Cindy to join us. I made french toast until we ran out of bread then Cindy made pancakes. Things were just beginning to get awkward when Jan walked in.

“Amina, Cindy, secure a perimeter. You,” Jan started in then looked at me, “get lost.”

“No.” Angelique interrupted, “He can stay. So can they.”

“Are you sure?” Jan asked.

“Yes.” Angelique replied then took a slow deep calming breath as she obviously built up courage to say something, “Amina, I know you are UCA. Cindy and Jan, are you as well?”

“Why?” Jan demanded.

“Please, I need to know.”

“Yes.”

“Thank you. I think I owe you an apology.” She said looking at me, “I lied about something, sort of anyway. I have been tied up before, not the uniform top on the arms you did as a joke you knew I could wiggle out of easily. But tied for real, so I couldn’t move, couldn’t fight, not that I did, or tried.”

“What happened?” Jan asked thinking like the rest of us about date rape.

“When Carl picked me up for our first real date my dad told me to be a proper date, to be a real lady for my man that night and make him as happy as I could with me. I remember thinking it was an odd thing to say but it felt so right at the time and it fit how I was feeling. Later we were at the point over the lakes and he just kept going, I wanted him to stop. I didn’t want to go all the way, but the thoughts of resisting, of saying no, they flowed away like water in your hand. I tried to keep them but they just kept flowing away. He used me, he took me and I responded, at least my body did, I remember enjoying it. I orgasmed, it felt wonderful beyond words but I hated it and I couldn’t stop. Then he turned me over and took me from behind. While he was in me he bound my hands behind my back. When he pulled out he tied my hands to their ankles so my legs were were spread apart then set me over the door of the car and blindfolded me. I tried to convince myself it was him that went in my mouth, then I felt someone enter me doggie style in the car. After several of them traded off I was lifted off the door, my stomach was getting sore by then, and lowered onto someone who grabbed my bare breasts and played with them roughly. When I opened my mouth to say something someone was in me again and I felt myself sucking on them. The worst part was feeling someone else enter me from behind. Then all three of them were thrusting in me at the same time. I have no idea how they did it but that is what I felt. After the seventh time I swallowed someone new, I quit trying to remember and just let it happen. Things went fuzzy and I woke up back at home in my own bed a little before dawn sore everywhere. I could never make myself say anything and I went on four more ‘dates’ with Carl and he took me all three ways every time, the last two with no foreplay at all. Though he never shared me again, I also didn’t fight him at all, I thought about it but it didn’t happen. I also went on five dates with Brad then Daryl.”

“My god.” Amina and Cindy whisper together, Jan though just looks at her.

“I want what you have.” Angelique says pleading, “I want to be safe. I know someone is in my head and I want them out in the most expedient method possible. Get in my head, find it, then dig it out by the roots, I want it gone.”

“Why did you ask about us being UCA?” Jan asked.

“Because everyone knows, nobody says it, but everyone knows the UCA girls are protected, they are safe. They never get date raped, never get drugged, never get hurt and have hurt quite a few of those who tried to hurt them. I doubt you can or have seen it, but you have had an impact on not just the local market for women, but the overall measure of the place as well, you’ve made it a better place.”

“We have?”

“Yes you have. I figured out you are changed or altered somehow. It’s the only way to explain how radically people change when they start there or how well behaved and knowledgeable they are all of a sudden on dates or in other functions. I want that, I want what was done to me gone and I want what you have in it’s place.”

“Are you sure? There’s no backing out once you are in.”

“I volunteer for it all. Once I’m sure my head is my own or at least is someone I trust’s, I’m getting emancipated so I can be free. I’m willing to turn tricks to be free, I want out of where I am so I can know myself again.”

“Cindy? Jan?” I asked looking at them in turn.

“Ok.” Cindy said softly.

“If we can clear her out.” Jan agreed.

“Angelique,” I said with a smile, “How would like a job?”

“Job?”

“Yes, a job, a real job, with pay.”

“With pay?”

“I’m opening, or would it be reopening? A burger joint here in town. How would like to work there?”

“I’m yours.” Angelique quipped then turned to Jan. “I don’t want to wake up until you and I can both be sure they can’t do that to me again. Feel free to start whatever it is you do as well. I would rather the devil I know and can trust than the one I don’t know and can’t trust. You will send me out to do things but you’ll always tell me and I get well paid by all accounts. So far I haven’t gotten a thing out of it and it’s time I did.”

“First you tell them what you told me about.” I said flatly.

“You mean?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“It may be relevant and could effect safety. We take safety very seriously.”

“Ok.” She acknowledged and proceeded to tell them about it all.

“What do you want in the long run then?” Jan asked.

“I want what Amina has or is, I want to be just like her. I never want to fear again.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I still want to wake knowing I’ve been used so I know what my aunt felt as well.”

“And you insist on starting now?” Jan asked.

“Yes.”

“That will leave you more or less at his mercy. He won’t have to ask at all until quite close to the end of the process and in the mean time you will be quite happy to comply.”

“He’s gentle and has Amina and Kara to keep him happy. The worst I’ll be is a treat.”

“That’s a cold thing to say.” I observed.

“Try remembering being passive while your supposed boyfriend takes you, then shares you with apparently the whole damn football team. Then find yourself unable to talk about it. That’s the real reason I’m such a bitch to your entire social strata, you are yourselves. I envy you that and want it no matter what the cost, I’ll pay any price to be free of this, to be me again.”

“How do you know we aren’t worse?” Jan asked.

“You pay your people, and well. If I get paid, I’m better off.”

“What do you need to get emancipated?” I asked.

“Lawyers fees and twenty one months.”

“Huhh? I get the lawyers fees and yes we’ll be happy to help but why twenty one months?” I asked.

“You have to keep this a secret for now, but I turn fifteen next May.”

“What?” We all ask in various volumes of shock.

“I was a skinny really bright child who was frail. My father found Dr. Tanjira at a medical center when I was ten. You have to understand, I was medium sized for an eight year old.”

“Dr. Amieri Tanjira?” Cindy asks hesitantly.

“Yes. That’s her.”

“Incredible. I’ve never seen her work in person before but I’ve read about it, I’ve studied all her trials and everything about her techniques. How long did the cramps and spazisodes last on you?”

“Over a year.”

“Ouch. Do you hum a lot as well, or just talk a lot?”

“I hum as well, why?”

“Amina I need you grab some things for me.” Cindy said turning to her, “I need at least three sashes from robes or gees. I also need the tuning fork set I saw in his room.”

“Ok.” Amina answered as puzzled as the rest of us and went to retrieve everything. We watched as Cindy placed the middle of the first sash against the front Angelique’s throat then across the back of her shoulders out her arms which were placed in a kata like position. The next step was to wrap a sash around her arm in a spiral with the first sash under it. Then she did the same on the other so the first one went across her like a snake across her throat.

“Are you ready?” Cindy asked going through my tuning forks.

“Haven’t done this in over a year, I have to admit to being surprised you know it.”

“I’m into developmental physiology. All of us UCA girls, and the guys if I’m going to be fair, we all have our hobbies as well as other interests.” Cindy replied arranging the forks in the padded ready rack.

“What are you looking for?” Angelique asked.

“I think I know what happened to you and maybe your aunt but I need Jan to see it raw and tell me if I’m on the right track.”

“Go ahead then.” Angelique said and you could hear the fear and determination warring.

“Beginning scales.” Cindy said and struck the first fork. The ready rack is a hardwood board, teak in my case, with velvet lined holes to put the fork handles in. Instead of using them to hold forks not in use, she used them to play the forks like an instrument with the hard rubber string tamper for harp tuning as a striker. As each note was struck after the previous one was tamped, Angelique would move her arms and body to a new position always maintaining the same tension on the middle sash across her throat. As Cindy changed notes Angelique’s movements in response became a dance in slow motion. The longer it went on, the more distant her look became and the more fluid her movements.

“It’s a technique called patterning. Dr. Tanjira combined hormone therapies with the patterning exercises to alter the way the brain treated and used the body. Now watch this.” Cindy said then began to play again, this time mixing the notes. She would strike one, then a beat later strike a second, then a beat later tamp the first then strike a third, then tamp the second and strike the fourth as she prepared for the next. I could hear Cindy whispering while she played but not what was said.

“Of course.” Angelique whispered when Cindy quit playing. Cindy motioned us to stay silent as Angelique undid the sashes from her arms and undressed. She stood silent while Cindy took a few quick pictures of her then knelt in front of me as though waiting on something. I stayed quiet only because of how urgently Cindy motioned me to hold still and stay quiet. Then to my surprise she got up and redressed herself just as she had been.

“Good girl Angelique.” Cindy said softly, “How often did your dad help you with the patterning exercises?”

“A lot.” She answered blinking as she looked down at the sashes at her feet surprised, “Didn’t I just?”

“Look at these.” Cindy said handing her the camera.

“Oh my god.” Angelique whimpered looking at the pictures then at me, then at the room then back at me the back at the camera and made noise like shriek only quieter.

“They’re not in your head, they’re in your body and your reflexes.” Cindy said sadly, “The reason her research was stopped were the side effects they had.”

“I went from two years behind,” Angelique said softly still staring in horror at the camera, “to being two years ahead. My dad moved us here and faked my age on the transfer papers. I went into the seventh grade at eleven looking like an over developed thirteen year old. The paperwork said I was fourteen and had been held back a year so no one looked twice when I fell behind at first. I’ve been faking it ever since by hiding behind the cheerleading, swimming, volleyball and the rest.”

“Oh my god.” I whispered, “You’re really fourteen? For real?”

“Yes.” She answered tears forming, “I look seventeen going on twenty-one thanks to Dr. Tanjira’s hormone treatments and patterning therapies, you couldn’t have known, nobody knows.”

“Your father didn’t set out to make you be a good girlfriend.” Jan said softly, “It’s a by product of him not knowing what he was doing when he made suggestions during therapies at home and you’re immature expectations. He might have noticed the effect on you and used it to trick your aunt, it also means he can probably do something like that to your mother as well. All it would take is a few extra doses of your meds and a bit of patience.”

“I want it out.”

“We can’t directly, but we can cover it up. It’s messy but there is a way.” Cindy admitted.

“Do it.”

“It’ll mean he will be able to enjoy you very freely.” Cindy admitted grimacing, “It’ll take days and it’s just a band-aid. Until we can map out the alterations all we can do is transfer control from one centric point to another because that is the smallest change possible.”

“Do it and make me like you.”

“I can only arrange the first steps though, you are to young for us, we do not take anyone fully in until they are sixteen.” Jan said then grimaced, “It will take a couple of weeks for those steps though, to make sure everything has settled in properly. After that we can begin talking about the rest when it is time, you will have to voluntarily go into the part that really effects your will and volition, not just influences it.”

“Can you make it so everything my father can do right now he, “She pointed at me, “can do instead?”

“I think so.” Jan replied deflecting.

“Then do it. Exactly one male has cared that I got something back. As long as someone is going to be in my head anyway, I want it to someone who cares.”

“There will be other effects I have to warn you about.” Jan said grimacing again.

“Like what?”

“The process will turn up your sex drive.”

“So he gets me, he’s already had me and enjoyed me as much as I did him. I’m going to be on the teams anyway, all this does is let him have that freedom with me early.”

“When he can’t keep up with you, you will likely find yourself assigned do someone in order to sate your new level of wants and needs. Once this goes in you won’t be able to say no.”

“If I give up being home coming queen no one will expect me to lay the quarterback, then I can do what, or who ever, is needed. No athletes, I think I did the football team at least already anyway. Can I stay at the dorms for the summer? I don’t want to go home right now, I would rather not at all.”

“You might be able to apply for emancipation in November.” Jan said grinning.

“How?” Angelique asked puzzled.

“He hires you based on your school paperwork. Then in November at about thanksgiving you take the employment history in as proof of being able to support yourself. Admit the paperwork at school is fudged. Then he pledges you employment and stable pay as long as you keep up your grades until you graduate, not get a G.E.D., but graduate. You will also need to find a place to live.”

“Why the stipulations?”

“Because you need to show the judge you are mature enough to know you need the diploma and stable enough to know you need a change of scenery.”

“I’ll try.”

“The conditioning will help you be and sound more mature. The rest of the crew will stand with you as well once you officially tell us. If you want to do this, I can put you under right now and it will feel like you slept and you woke later today. There will be some feelings of disconnect but we will cover for your absence, it might take as much as a couple of weeks though.”

“Do it.” Angelique said to Jan then turned to me, “Make him someone nice. Have me from time to time yourself so I know where I stand, but make who ever I have to do someone nice, someone who will respect me.”

“You have my word.” I said.

“Thank you. I’ll be on the couch Jan.” She replied getting up.

“Go.” Amina said to me after an awkward minute, “She needs to know she is not alone and is safe. If she wants to be held, hold her. If she wants more, do it. She has to go under relaxed.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, “I don’t want to umm.”

“Yes. She needs you. You should also offer to put her under.”

“Why?”

“So she knows where she stands.”

“She’s fourteen.”

“Her body is at least seventeen though.” Cindy said sadly.

“And she has only relaxed with one guy. Give her what she wants, she needs that right now. Amina’s right, offer to put her under. If you’ve just had her, then what could you gain with hypnosis?”

“But she’s.” I began.

“Sate the body to relax the mind.” Jan said firmly as her manner reminded me that safety trumps authority for them.

“Ok.” I replied resigned.

“Good. We have some planning to do anyway, we’ll be around.” Jan said and I left them.

“How are you?” I asked kneeling beside the couch.

“Fine I guess.” Angelique answered looking at me, “Why do you care?”

“You are a good person.”

“I want you, but you are looking at me different now.”

“You’re young.”

“I am, my body isn’t. It wants what it wants and right now it wants you. I want you, I also want you to do something for me.”

“What?”

“Give me what I asked for.”

“Your aunt?”

“Yes. Hypnotize me, take me, use me, then wake me. I want to know the feeling of being freshly had when I wake so I can settle lingering doubts before I lose that option.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“How far do you want it taken?”

“Would you like me to strip first so you can hypnotize me in the nude?”

“What?”

“Put me under right now before I lose my nerve.” Angelique pleaded, “Enjoy my body however you want, as much as you want. Get out all those fantasies I know the boys all carry around about me, dust them off and use them, then wake me while the feeling is fresh. Once I know that feeling I can know for certain where I stand.”

“I can’t you’re umm.”

“Do you want him to sample, use or take full advantage of?” Cindy asked walking in.

“Take full advantage, do it all, get it over with so I can know it all before I lose my nerve.”

“Ok.” Cindy said and time hiccuped.

“Do you allow this of your own free will?” Jan was asking. We were in my room with Angelique on my bed laying beside me.

“Yes.”

“Use her until you are carnally satisfied.” Jan said turning to me, “Or we will see to it that you do until we are sure she has what she needs.”

“She’s umm.”

“We know her age. I have made some phone calls and am expecting some calls back. There are going to be some interruptions in your schedule. You can’t be expected to deal with something like this while learning.”

“Do I really need to do this?”

“Yes. I, we, know you don’t want to do this but if you don’t before she realizes there are controls already in place, she will never be able to put the feeling to rest.” Jan replied and I felt my heart sink.

“But?” I whispered.

“Until and unless she can tell if her worst fears are true or not, it will always be a gnawing fear.” Jan said softly in sympathy, “She saw Cindy use the control on you intended for Erin. Didn’t tell her why it was there, only that it existed. She knows now that you trust us as much as we trust you. Trust me, do this, I know conventional therapy goes against anything like this, but she knows her own body, let her use that knowledge. Help her, let her put this behind her.”

“Go away.” I said angrily and they did. I did what they wanted. Angelique in deep trance cooperated fully and I took full advantage of that, as instructed. I made myself see the seventeen year old my eyes saw, not the fourteen year old I knew was there. I closed my self off from what I was doing and used her as a tool for sex. I think I burned out my fantasy center doing it all, at least hurt it very badly for a while, then I called them back in, woke Angelique and ran to take one the most needed showers of my life. A few minutes later Amina joined me, I was so distracted that I didn’t notice until later the only thing she took off before joining me was her shoes.

“Thank you.” Jan said walking into my room later as Amina was dressing me.

“That was wrong.” I replied weakly.

“Yes. Yes it was.” Jan agreed, “It was also necessary.”

“Did it give her what she needed?”

“Yes. Now you need to get going. You have an appointment with your neighbor and I have a conference call in twelve minutes for a consult on Angelique. You’re losing her as a case study so we will need a new one for you. In the mean time you can consider this a win.”

“How?”

“You’re voice matching is the only reason she could talk to you and hence us. In her subconscious she was really talking to herself when talking to you. I have a contact at MCI who was able to put me in contact with two people who were around Dr. Tanjira and know her work.”

“A telephone company put you in contact with mental researchers?”

“Sorry.” Jan laughed, “Forgot you haven’t been introduced to them yet. MCI or Mind Control International is the enforcement wing of the alliance. Publicly they are a group of hypno dom sub enthusiasts, in reality they take and keep nasty players out of circulation. They have a physio programmer in Ohio who offered to fly in. They also put us in contact with a personality sculptor in New York, both are very interested in reviewing Angelique.”

“My new reality is going to take some getting used to.”

“It always does. After you all leave I’ll wake her and explain that two weeks have gone by and that everything her father could do you can now. That way she’ll be aware you more or less control her if you were to issue specific orders.”

“I’ve had fantasies involving her.” I admitted hesitantly, “I never thought anything would come of any

of them or that anything like any of you existed, but the reality is overwhelming. My controls though are just a patch over the top I think. Did her father umm?”

“I think you are right, but that’s a matter for the specialists. As for her father, No. No sign of that at all, just a lot of telling his little girl to be all grown up and act older than she really was and do what the big girls did.”

“To a ten or eleven year old?”

“He had no reason to even suspect the effect it was having. It’s not his fault at all, she’s gonna be sick for a while thinking about it, but he didn’t set out to make her what he did. You also need to keep in mind that you will have to have her again soon. I know you aren’t happy about it but you need to take her once by sweet talk, once by assumption and once by ordering her. The trio is so she knows her own reactions under any circumstances. It will also make it easier to assign her someone, you will still have to have her once a week to once a month for a while. Try not to let your revulsion show too much or it could reflect badly on her self worth.”

“What part do I play at this meeting?” I asked as a way of distracting myself from what she just said.

“You have two basic options. One, be a proactive leader. Two, let partners who know their parts better than you do lead the way and try to look wise enough to follow their leads.”

“I choose option B.” I said with a laugh.

“Good boy.” Cindy laughs.