The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Dangerous Alluring Enchantress = Lorelei

By Topper

Chapter 2

I awoke to a knocking on the door between the rooms. It was Lorelei asking if I was up. I am now. Well hurry up and get ready, our checkout is eleven and its ten now. No way had I thought, as I look at the clock. Oh my! I never sleep this late. Quickly I jump into the shower. I was dress and pack in twenty minutes. Lorelei then enters my room and said I thought you’d never wake up. Are you alright Steve? Yes I said, I’d never felt better. Well I found a church for you like I promise your grandma so we better get going. Now why don’t you go get my bag in my room so we can leave? I went to her room and walk into the bedroom to retrieve her suit case. It smells wonderful in there the fragrance of jasmine and a hint of something else was in the air. I just stood there enjoying the smell when Lorelei yell are you coming. I quickly pick her bag up and turn to leave when I felt that feeling in my penis. I was growing and thought not now please. I met Lorelei in the hall and follow her to the elevator. Once inside the small space her perfume surrounded me. I took a deep breath as I inhale her sent sending a shiver through me. We stop; the door opens and a simple command; follow me.

I was standing waiting for Lorelei watching people. I kept thinking I’ve seen some of them before. There was one older lady who walked by me smiling saying hello as I felt that tingle in my testicles watching her walk away. She looked terrific almost the same figure as Lorelei. As I was thinking that, low and behold Lorelei was behind me and whisper in my ear not your type. I jump as she continues, so you like older woman. I’m jealous! No! No Miss Lorelei it’s not what you think I….. I…..like you, came out of my mouth. She smile took my hand and said I know you do now let’s go young man. The car was pack and we were off to church.

We found the church but Lorelei refuse to go in with me, saying churches and her don’t mix. She was going to find a car wash and fuel the car and meet me here in an hour. Don’t worry I won’t leave my pet under her breath and drove off. As I enter the church I was wondering if I heard her right. Did she call me pet? As mass started I drifted off to space, something I usually don’t do and thought of yesterday. I recall seeing all kinds of equipment for gyms but I don’t remember much anything else. I couldn’t even remember what I ate. Mass was over and as I was walking out the church I felt as if something was missing, something inside me. I really can’t explain it except that I felt empty and violated. Once outside I saw Lorelei and went to meet her.

Once in the car we headed home. We talk about everything and she asked if I change my mind on priesthood. No I haven’t and yes I had a very good time. You know Steve you’ll be eighteen soon and I’ll be twenty-nine. I was looking at her when she turned her head and said we could date. Yes I’m eleven years older than you but you’re so mature for your age. And I have to admit I find you rather attractive. I turn my head and blush. Did she just tell me she found me attractive and wanted to date? I was happy and scare at the same time, not because of what she said, but because I was feeling the same way about her. The more time I’m around her the better I feel. I was having conflicts inside my head. What about priesthood, what would my grandparents think, my future.

Then I felt her hand on mine as she squeezes it telling me to look at her. I turn my head and met her eyes; I saw pure love in them as she spoke. I know what your feeling Steve I can see it in your eyes. You have mix emotions; part of you wants to and another part says no. Your wondering what will be people think especially your grandparents. Do I look like twenty-nine? No I said you look about twenty-four. Thank you as she smiled. Tell you what let’s just be real good friends and see what happens. Maybe we can see a movie or take in a dinner every so often. Would you like that? Oh yes Lorelei! Good now we can be more comfortable around each other as she pull in to a wayside.

We park way in back by some picnic tables that where secluded. As we got out she brought a basket and the jug full of lemonade along with a blanket. We ate some sandwiches and talk some more. I was drinking the lemonade and just starring at her as she rattles on. Lorelei always had that effect on me. I could listen to her all day long. I was admiring her body as the sun was behind her which just enhances her beauty. She was perfect, not a flaw. She then asks if I wanted to go for a walk on the path to see the river. Any thing you want D….ear! Oh; I’m so sorry Lorelei i…i…i…..I stutter as she came to me put her arms around me and kiss me on the lips lightly. shish she said; I know, now lets put the stuff in the car. I follow her to the car watching that walk. Every time I watched her walk it would put me in a trance. It was something the way her butt would sway.

We started down the trail too the river when she took my arm and wrap it around her waist as hers around mine. It felt good holding her. I could feel how soft she was yet, how strong her muscles were. The walk was about a mile and when we got down to the rive it was like paradise. No one was around but us. It was so quiet. The river was flowing by us in complete silence. Lorelei took my hand and led me around the bank to a little open area. We sat on the grass holding each other staring into the water. She was the first to speak; Steve, I know you have your heart set on being a priest. Yes I said, when she told me to be quiet and listen. I don’t know why but I really do like you. At first when we met I thought of you as a kid. But over the year and being with you I’ve come to like you very much. I even think I’m in love with you and I know I shouldn’t. There’s a lot about me you don’t know. Were I come from, who my family is. Yesterday being with you made me so happy, that I want you more now then you can fathom. I’m afraid if you found out who I really am you’ll leave me. There were tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

I look at her and wipe the tears away as I hug her. With her head on my shoulder I rub her back and felt her silky hair. Her perfume was wonderful as I breathe it in and I felt a feeling in me I never felt before. My heart was aching for her as I whisper in her ear. We all have secrets from the past and I was raise to forgive, no matter what your past was I still care for you. Lorelei, yes I want to be a priest because deep down that is what I feel in my heart. But lately when I’m with you my heart beats differently. I have feelings that I never felt before, like now it aches for you when I see you cry. She squeezed me really hard, lifted her head and kisses me. We kiss passionately and I could not stop kissing her. There was a burning inside me that wanted her. I held her tight in my arms as we broke the kiss looking in each others eyes. I kiss her lips again and with my arms around her I laid back on the ground pulling her with me and on top. Her body felt wonderful as she laid on me. I felt her breast pushing against my chest her hips over mine pressing into my penis her legs entwined with mine as my hands roam her body as they settle on her ass.

Her hands now on my head holding me in a kiss I can’t explain, as I force her ass into my penis as I raise myself up. Soon we were both pressing our bodies together as the burning in me grew, we were both moaning when I broke the kiss looking into her eyes I whisper something I thought I never say. Lorelei, yes she said; I want you, I want you more than you can imagine i…i….i…..i want to loose my vir….ginity to you. Her face lit up with a smile as she said are you sure, I shook my head yes and we kiss. Yes but not now. Later tonight, when were home. I want it to be special for you. I agree as we kiss and then walk to the car arm in arm stopping along the way for many kisses. When we finally reach the car she handed me the keys, smile sexily, you drive. Once in the car we kiss again and drove off holding hands.

By the time I stop in front of my house the urge to have sex faded. I was trying to think of a way to tell Lorelei how I felt. Before I open the door she said Steve lets wait before we do any thing. Lets see each other for awhile and see were it leads. I was happy she said that and agreed. It was almost as if she read my thoughts. I open the door and grab my stuff. My grandparents were on the porch waiting for me. Lorelei hug me wave to my parents and drove off. I hug my grandparents telling them it was good to be home. I went to my room to put things away and thought of Lorelei. I fell asleep on the bed and dream of her. I dream of her in my arms and down by the river. But I woke up to a different dream, one were I was on a leash kissing her feet and doing her bidding. I sat up in bed staring at the mirror wondering, wondering why I dreamt that.

Time flew by and it was the Holiday season again and I had exams. I was in the school library looking for a book when I came across a section on demons. One book stood out on succubus’s as I reach for it. I open it and walk to a table in the corner that was secluded. At first I just look at the pictures and then I started to read. The more I read the more interested I became. I decided to take it out and read it later over break. That night at the gym I was alone for the first time. Lorelei had me closing the place because she said I’m always the last one there. I felt a presence in the gym. Even though I knew there was nobody around it was an eerie feeling.

Over the next two months I went out with Lorelei a few times to see movies and once for dinner. Our friendship grew everyday as I began to have my doubts on my life. The feeling I had at the gym of a presence around me each night intensify. One time when I was bench pressing, I felt as if something was sitting on me. Or there were times I felt something brush up against me. I told myself that’s what I get for reading that book. I told myself that it was just my mind and emptiness of the gym at night.

May was finally here and I turn eight-teen. Lorelei took me to my first bar to celebrate. I didn’t get drunk but I did have a few drinks. She taught me how to play pool and darts. Which she beat me at all the time. Finals were a week way and I put my nose to the grind. I was at home when my grandma got the call. Her daughter in Iowa was very sick with cancer. She asked to see her parents and other sister. The next day my grandma told me that they were all driving out to see her. Since I had finals I would be staying home. She told me she trusted me and that she called and asked Lorelei to check on me. Grandma I said, no buts she even offered for you to move in and cook for you. We should be gone about a week or a little more. Thanks I said and help them load the car. Once inside the house Lorelei call to see if I needed anything and if I do, call.

The next few days were ruff with exams but I managed through them. Lorelei was a big help, she help me study and I was shock on her knowledge. She was really a big help on science and new more about religion than I thought. In return I cook dinner for us every night and help with her wash. A few times she made the comment you’re spoiling me. I could get use to having you around, hell I may never let you go. Friday was a half day of school. They posted the grades and I was relieved. I had A’s in all my subjects. Now we had one week of school left before graduation. I was at home around three when two police men show up along with Lorelei.

I invited them in and they told me they had some bad news. Lorelei was sitting next to me holding my hand. One of the officers said that there was an accident in Iowa. There seem to be an explosion and the house blew up. There was a fire and a lot of damage. I’m afraid everyone died. I started to shake as I heard the news. They inform me that there will be an investigation but preliminary reports are that an oxygen tank exploded. Lorelei let them out as I’d cry. She held me in her arms saying how sorry she was. She than told me to pack an overnight bag and come stay with her. That night I lay in bed with her. She just cuddle with me and was my support.

The next day I contacted the family lawyer and a funeral home. There was a lot to do. The school let me off the following week with no problems. The day of the funeral was very tuff on me. I manage through it with the help of Lorelei. She even attended church. Lorelei also gave me off of work until I was ready. A week pass and I had to meet with the lawyer. I ask Lorelei if she could come with me because I really didn’t now much about legal issues. We were sitting in the lawyer’s office when he proceeded to inform me that I was the only living relative left. Besides my original trust fund that was now mine I be inheriting roughly three and half million more from my grandparents and aunts. Bringing the total amount of my inheritance to a roughly six million dollars. I sign some papers and was presented with a check. I was shaking when we left the office and headed to my bank. I deposit the check and Lorelei drove us to her home.

Once inside I ask for some lemonade when she’d reply I’m all out. It was almost a week with out it. We sat cuddling on the couch talking about the future. I told her that I was selling my grandparents house. With everyone gone now I think the seminary is best. I have all my paper work sign and ready to be turn in. I sure wish you had some lemonade I really could go for a glass. My mouth was really dry. Lorelei was looking at me when she asks are you sure that’s what you want. Yes, I think. You don’t have any feelings for me? She asks. Oh Lorelei I do, but I’m afraid. Everyone that I ever love has died on me. I don’t think I could go through anymore pain. At least as a priest; she stop me from talking and kiss me.

Our passion increase as we find our selves rolling around the carpet floor. I was feeling Lorelei’s body everywhere as my hands roam over her. Our kisses were passionate as I found myself sliding my hands under her shirt feeling her skin. Soon she had my shirt off as I took hers off along with her bra. Our bodies touch as she sent sparks through out my body. We were (as they say) dry humping as my desire for her increase. I found myself kneeling removing her shoes and socks then her pants as she laid on the floor. She reaches for my belt and soon my pants are off. I pick up her foot and kiss it softly as I begin to smell her sent. Her sent was driving me with lust as I work my way up her legs kissing and worshiping each one. The sent was stronger now as I stop and knelt looking in her eyes. Her hand was under her panties playing with herself, when she removes the hand and raises it to my lips. I open my mouth as she slides a finger in and I taste her, I tasted lemonade as she slides it out.

She stands and walks as my eyes follow her. I find myself crawling on my knees following her to her favorite chair craving for more lemonade as she sits. She removes her panties and spreads her leg open as I stare at her womanhood. It’s wet with juice as my tongue hangs out of my mouth. I lean forward with my face towards her womanhood as she places her foot on my chest stopping my progress. I look up and see her glaring at me, as she spoke no more lemonade for you unless you give yourself freely. She pushes me back and tells me as she stands above me; I’M AM LORELEI DAUGTHER OF LILITH QUEEN OF ALL SUCCUBUS as a pair of wings spread out. Her eyes red, skin turning a shade of green. Looking up she spoke that she took my heart and soul but to conquer me I must give my mine to her freely. Her fangs, now visible as she transformed in front of me.

I was in love with the devil; I try to think of prayers to help me when she steps forward. Her womanhood now inches from me as I can smell the sweetness of her. I feel something slide inside my underwear and fondle my testicles. I look down and see her tail inside as it plays with them. I look back up as she spoke; when you drink from me I will completely own you. You will never see me this way again Steve because I love you. Your life as you new it will not exist. Only devotion and love for me. Our kind is not to fall in love, but with you it was different. I saw in you the true meaning of love. I saw your beauty deep within you. I want to spend your time on earth with me. I want to bear your children. That day in church at your grandparent’s funeral I prayed to God for help. I do not want to be like this. I had no choice. Please forgive me Steve for I love you as you love me as tears flow.

My body aches with desire for her. My heart felt sorrow as my mind search for answers. I was forgiving her as I saw the love and kindness within her. Looking into her eyes I answer I forgive you Lorelei; I love you as I lean forward and kiss her womanhood. I drank from the source as her juices flow into me, crushing my craving for lemonade. Slowly I felt it flow through my blood stream as it enters my mind. My memories gone replace with love for Lorelei. I kiss my way up her body reaching her lips we kiss. I propose to her as we made love for the first time.

We now live in a suburb of Milwaukee. Lorelei has a string of health clubs that she owns. I’m a stay at home husband as I worship my Lorelei. Our neighbors wonder why she married me being so much older than me. Her reply as always the same looked AT THAT HUNK, and HE’S ALL MINE.