The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DANCE AND BEDEVILED

(Copyright © May 16, 1998. All rights reserved.)

PART TWO: DOWN, DOWN, DOWN INTO DAPHNE’S LAIR

I didn’t stir again until I heard the security gates opening to admit us into the underground parking area of her complex, an upscale group of condominiums just minutes from the club. During the ride, I must have caught my second wind, and I felt good enough to take the steps to the second floor two at a time. She caught up with me at the door, her hand took my arm, and we entered together. Not exactly pulling, but firmly guiding my steps, Daphne ushered me into the dimly lit interior of her living room.

Candles burned throughout the room, adding their delicate scent to her own, or that of her perfume, which continued to cling to my lapel. Had she left them burning while she was away, I wondered, or was somebody else already here? Before I could ask, she brought me to the center of the room, where she perched herself on the arm of an enormous sofa, patting the cushion next to her.

It was the way you would indicate to a pet spaniel that it was invited to sit. Yet as soon as I had settled into position, she rose and walked to the bar. Two glasses stood ready, which she filled with ice, adding amber liquid from a crystal decanter. “This is very old and very smooth,” she said. “My favorite scotch; I think you’ll like it.”

Feeling refreshed, even vigorous again, I accepted the drink and immediately toasted the beauty of my hostess. The first swallow felt smooth going down, and added a spreading warmth to my newfound revitalization. Stretching my arms, I settled back into the sofa and let my eyes wander around the room, which was spacious and elegantly decorated.

She smiled when she saw my eyes searching the room, then sat beside me. “Looking for my other guest? You must be feeling better already. Don’t worry, she’s probably changing. Give her a couple of minutes, then we’ll get started.”

I took another swig from my drink before setting it down on her coffee table. It tasted very good indeed. So did she, when in the comfort and quiet of the moment, she leaned over and kissed me. It was a delicately brief contact, just to break the ice, but promising so much more to come. We had just turned once more to our drinks when we were joined by her subject for the night.

My immediate reaction was disappointment, as I realized that this was not another of the club’s beautiful dancers, as I had imagined. Instead, I found myself looking up at Tammy, the chunky little waitress. My personal preference has always been for the willowy type, and overweight women have always left me cold. I could appreciate an occasional encounter with the more buxom variety, but this girl was massive, a fact made more obvious by the yards of flesh visible beneath the sheer, dark but almost transparent negligee she was now wearing.

It did little to disguise the rolls of dimpled fat that rippled across her mammoth torso as she moved closer. I could see a wide expanse of shiny black panties, black garters and mid-length stockings that ended just below the bulge of her gigantic thighs. She had discarded her bra, and my attention came to rest on the movement of her enormous breasts. Freed from the constraints of her tight uniform, they could only be described as colossal, almost melon size, spilling halfway down her huge, protruding belly.

Tammy’s dishwater blonde hair, normally pulled back efficiently into a neat bun, now fell loosely across her broad shoulders and down her back. The effect softened her coarse facial features, the puffy cheeks and double chins, but even such dim lighting could not obscure the pitted complexion that I had found so distracting when she was working.

“You’re staring,” teased Daphne, and I blushed slightly because that was true. Yet it was not the rapt gaze of desire that her statement had implied. Rather, it was the frozen gape of a small animal caught crossing the road, paralyzed by the headlights of an oncoming bus. I had no desire to hurt either woman’s feelings, so I let that misapprehension stand uncorrected and tried to stay focused on the inherently erotic charge of the situation, itself.

“Bill, you remember Tammy,” said Daphne, breaking the silence. “Tammy, you remember Bill, don’t you?”

Tammy nodded. I was unaware of the fact that she had secretly been paying the other waitresses to stay away from my table and had used every opportunity to overtly flirt with me, without success. My fascination with Daphne had blinded me completely to her innuendoes, and she made no mention of them now. She just said, " Yes. Hi, Bill. I guess you’re here to watch me get worked over.”

I didn’t exactly know how to respond, but she quickly continued, “That’s great! Are we all ready?”

“Yes, we’re all set,” said Daphne, once again ready to take charge. “Bill, I think you’ll get the best view if you sit here between us. I’ll sit behind you, so you’ll have an unobstructed look at her face.”

“Okay,” I said tentatively, still wishing the countenance I would be facing was a little easier on the eye. “But remember, I’m just here to observe. I don’t want you to....”

“Of course, I remember,” Daphne agreed. “I’m not going to hypnotize you at all, only Tammy. I just want you to get a clear view of what’s happening to her, to see how natural and pleasant it is to trance out. That way, you’ll be able to make an educated decision about whether you’d like to try it yourself some other time. Don’t you think that makes sense? You’re comfortable with that, aren’t you?”

Not waiting for my response, Daphne had already begun rearranging things. She placed Tammy near the far end of the couch, twisted to face us, with one huge thigh pulled up and under the leg, which remained touching the floor. From this angle, I noticed that her thick torso was actually wider than the sofa. In fact, her thigh alone almost covered an entire seat cushion. In order to get me close enough to her face, Daphne had to push me right up against the soft folds of that enormous leg, which felt surprisingly warm to the touch.

Clearing our drink glasses from the table, Daphne adjusted the lighting even lower than before, then settled closely behind me. Turning my body toward Tammy’s, she positioned herself so that she could peer directly over my shoulder into her subject’s eyes.

Daphne’s body necessarily pressed against my back, and her hands rested on the nape of my neck. I assumed she was simply holding herself in position, but noticed that her fingers had begun to rub gently against the tense muscles behind my head. A chill ran through me.

I was also aware, in fact concentrating intently, on the feel of her small breasts pressing against my back. Was I wrong, or had her nipples hardened? At the least, I was aware that she was not wearing a bra, and that the contact felt incredibly sensuous.

Before she began, I awkwardly shifted my position, trying to hide the growing stiffness below my belt. Feeling Daphne against my back was making me hard, and my erection was giving me a new perspective on Tammy’s gigantic tits. Despite her unattractive appearance, I began to wonder what it would feel like to have those fleshy globes wrapped around my head.

Daphne must have been reading my mind. “Now, Bill, I want you to keep your attention on Tammy’s face. She’ll be looking at me, but from this position you’ll have almost the same view as I do. Can you see that?”

“Yes, I’ve got a great view.”

“Good. I thought you’d like this position.” A little giggle escaped Tammy’s lips, then she became serious, and I watched as her eyes sought out those of our hostess, just behind me. Daphne’s voice lowered, but the nearness of her mouth to my ear made her softened tone clear and distinct.

“Now, Bill, I’d like you to pretend that you’re not here at all. I’m not going to hypnotize you; I’m only going to speak to Tammy. She’s done this with me several times before, and she’s a very good subject, so it won’t take long. In fact, it may happen very quickly, so you’ll have to pay very close attention, or you may miss something. But please say nothing, and try not to make any expression that might distract her from my induction.”

I nodded wordlessly and allowed my attention to center on the expectant face before me. Tammy seemed calm, quietly patient and totally focused. At Daphne’s request, she took three long, deep breaths, and I allowed my eyes to drop momentarily to appreciate the rising and falling of her full breasts.

“That’s very good,” our hostess continued. “Now I want you to take three more, even deeper breaths. Bill and I will help you, won’t we, Bill? Let’s all take three very deep, slow breaths together. Ready now?” All three of us began to inhale, then exhale in unison. Tammy’s breasts expanded amazingly as she inhaled, filling my eyes, while Daphne’s pert nipples pressed into my back, filling my mind. The three of us seemed to rise and sink together, as if riding the same wave.

“Now, Bill, I’m going to ask Tammy to look deeply into my eyes, deeply into my eyes... deeply into my big, beautiful, powerfully hypnotic eyes. Concentrate only on my eyes now, Tammy... only on my eyes.” Her subject’s eyelids widened slightly, as she stared intently over my shoulder.

In a whisper only audible because her mouth was so close to my ear, Daphne added, “This won’t affect you, Bill, because you can’t see my eyes, not unless you see them reflected in hers.”

Very quickly, the surface of Tammy’s eyes began to glisten wetly, and at this close distance, I could even see her pupils begin to dilate. They seemed to be both focused and unfocused, all at the same time. And reflected in their sheen, just as suggested, I began to see a faint image of Daphne’s own eyes. I had to concentrate at first to pick out the image, but it was definitely there.

“Deeper and deeper now,” Daphne’s velvet voice droned on. “Deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper. Deeper... and... deeper. There is nothing else in this room, only my deep blue, hypnotic eyes... filling the room, pulling you in. My eyes are pulling you in, pulling you toward me. Feel yourself falling into my eyes, falling into my eyes... falling... falling. Feel my eyes holding your eyes now, pulling you in... pulling you in. Pulling so hard now that you feel like you’re falling into them.”

Tammy’s eyelids began to flutter as she strained to obey the suggestions. It was becoming difficult for her to keep her eyes focused, taking more and more energy to retain eye contact. She began to lean slightly in toward us, closing the distance in an unconscious effort to keep her small brown eyes trained on those of our hostess. Or possibly, the strength to hold her massive body upright was beginning to drain away.

As she leaned closer, her shoulders began to roll down, lowering her head, forcing her to look both forward and up... up into the beautiful blue, hypnotic eyes that held her firmly in their grip. “Feel yourself being pulled into my eyes. Feel yourself falling into my eyes. Feel yourself falling... falling... falling.”

Now Tammy was definitely leaning our way, dropping lower and lower, inching closer and closer. I was slightly startled to feel those huge breasts brush lightly against the front of my shirt, as her body began to fold. Her face was now mere inches from my own, looking helplessly up and over my shoulder, trembling slightly from the effort.

“Pulling you closer now, pulling you in. Falling deeper and deeper into my eyes... pulled deeper and deeper into my eyes.” I felt the hot breath of Daphne’s mouth on my neck as she spoke, and Tammy’s eyes had now moved so close to my own that I could again see those of her hypnotist reflected beneath their glassy surface.

Daphne’s fingers were kneading the muscles of my neck. Was she supposed to be doing that, not that it mattered? All my attention was now locked forward by the warm feel of the buxom waitress’s heavy breasts, pressing hard against my chest as she strained to maintain eye contact with Daphne. She was looking up; I was looking down. We were almost pressing our faces together, locked in a three-way gaze. Locked in a three-way gaze. Locked... riveted... bound....

Daphne was cooing softly into my ear, but while her voice was still distinct, it didn’t sound as close as before. That was probably because she wasn’t speaking to me, just to Tammy. “Listen to me carefully, now. Listen very carefully to every word I say. Concentrate on my eyes and listen carefully to my every word. Concentrate on my eyes and listen to my voice.”

“I’m going to count very slowly now, backwards from ten to one. With every number I count, you will find yourself falling deeper and deeper into a wonderfully hypnotic sleep... a deep and beautiful trance. Listen to me very carefully now. Ten...nine... eight....”

Tammy’s eyelids fluttered weakly, and her eyes appeared to have rolled upward beneath them. That was understandable; my own seemed to be having a similar problem.

“Seven... six... five...” I smelled the scent of Tammy’s hair, and felt it brush against my cheek, as her head continued to collapse against me. Her pendulous breasts had now dropped heavily into my lap. Her eyes surrendered abruptly, snapping closed, and her warm forehead dropped against my cheek, pulling me down on top of her. Pulling me down on top of her. Pulling me... down... with her.

“Seven... eight... nine... ten. Eyes open, now, eyes open.” My eyelids lifted, and I found myself trying to dislodge my arms and legs, which had somehow become entangled with Tammy’s on the sofa. Embarrassed, I realized that in my effort to rise, I was pushing against some very personal pieces on Tammy’s overgrown anatomy. Our clothes were soaked in the kind of perspiration that forms when two bodies press against each other for a long period of time.

After a few awkward moments, we managed to separate ourselves. Stretching and twisting to work the kinks out of our bodies, we both resumed an upright position against the soft back of the sofa. Tammy looked a little dazed, and I felt a little hazy myself, but neither of us seemed to have the energy to stand. We just sat there next to each other, looking absently at Daphne, who was now seated on the coffee table facing us.

She spoke first to Tammy. “I think you’d probably like to go freshen up, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, I’d like to go freshen up.” With that, the large waitress lifted herself dreamily off the sofa and made her way toward the rear of the apartment.

I watched her leave, then turned back to Daphne. “Did I miss something?” I asked.

“Not really,” replied our hostess, moving to sit on the sofa next to me. “I asked her to step into the next room because I wanted to speak with you alone. Do you mind?”

“Not at all,” I replied amiably. “That would be nice.”

“Tell me,” Daphne asked. “What do you think of Tammy? She thinks you’re very cute, you know. And I think you’re strongly attracted to her, as well, aren’t you?”

“Am I really?” I started to tell her that Tammy was a very sweet girl, but she was just too big for my taste. Somewhere in the middle of my sentence, however, I seemed to lose my train of thought.

Daphne’s hand slid around my back and touched my neck again as she spoke. She explained that I would certainly change my mind if I ever saw Tammy in a bathing suit. I would be fascinated by the way the water made the wet fabric cling to every fold of flesh, and the way her wet skin would glisten wherever it was exposed.

Seeing her in a swimsuit would make me appreciate all big beautiful women, especially Tammy, with whom she suggested I should go for a long swim in a deep, deep pool.

I thought about that for a while, and I imagined that we were swimming together, our slippery bodies brushing playfully against each other beneath the surface. I saw myself standing behind Tammy in the shallow end of that deep blue pool, my arms wrapped around her enormous belly, occasionally attempting to cup one of her enormous breasts in my hand. I saw myself reaching down to feel the smooth rolls of cellulite along the outside of her thighs. I envisioned floating on my back, using her enormous breasts to support my head.

In the water, her weight seemed totally irrelevant, allowing her to swim gracefully, almost without effort. I thought about diving to the bottom of the deep end, hand in hand with Tammy, where our bodies would come together, and we would exchange long, passionate kisses and make love far beneath the surface. Daphne was right; it would be the most erotic experience of my life, giving me the kind of extraordinary pleasure that I could never hope to feel with my skinny, almost anorexic girlfriend.

Afterwards, we would remain below, resting together on the bottom of the pool and smoking the traditional post-sex cigarette. What a funny image, I thought. What a funny, sexy image—floating along together, my enormous sexy lover sliding back and forth against my rock-hard erection. Just floating and fucking and floating and fucking. Floating... fucking... floating....