The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dan Handpicks a Fantasy

(MC, MD)

With the assistance of a top-secret research box, Dan influences a beautiful coed to fulfil his fantasies and build a wanton, willing girlfriend.

I would like to invite you to remember back to the trials of those late teenage years. The trials of what sexual awakening was like. The new feelings and the noticing of reactions you had as you learned all about the yummy temptations that await all of us in the adult world. Stepping into the shoes of young Daniel Herd it’s time to read and enjoy a trip through a most coming-of-age experience of sumptuous seduction that can only be enjoyed by the introduction of something fantastic and magical. Something that gives us the power to dare to be bold and expose loin-stirring desires only the gods and the gifted could have made real.

Daniel’s dad was a gifted inventor and researcher working for commercial projects in buyer-behaviour. His research involved long questioning sessions with all types of people, 18YO Daniel’s favorites were the university coeds who he questioned at length about buying preferences.. Untangling patterns and collations designed to help the cause of the retail world. Taking a great interest in the female form, Dan found himself regularly hanging around his father’s work area at these times and whisking himself off to fantastical lands where he was a power-stud who was compelling and dominant and created the opportunity not only to fuck women he wanted but to literally have them do absolutely anything that he told them to do. These things would probably have remained the realm of fantasy but for an unexpected twist in his father’s research which created on single special opportunity that Dan took courage and stepped forward into.... “But what I really want is to be able to reach inside the minds of these people, and make them want to be involved in this. The idea is get commitment—real commitment, and I can’t get that as easily, or as quickly using the methods I currently am!” remarked Ben Herd, allowing a rare moment of frustration in-front of an unforgiving VC audience.

“Yes, we’ve learnt that—your project is off track and there are other behavioural researchers who would relish the opportunity we’ve given you. Just because you happen to know about the Box invention does not mean we should release it to you. Thats specialist equipment and your are a generalized researcher working on a generalized project. So, why should we help you?”

Ben sighed and searched in vain for some kind of leverage in back against the hard wooden chair. The others in the palatial mountainside retreat reclined in huge warm armchairs.

“My research involves expanding the uses of the mind—it’s more than consumer research. Things such as perfect recall. I know you have achieved good results in this area, but I am sure I can better those. In addition, my research reaches into real potentials, and I can use the unique insights I’m gaining from the retail decisions project in a lot of areas. Noone else has this kind of experience and noone is as close as I am to producing a real ROI for your organisation in this area. Back me all the way... and the result is going to be multiplied!”

“Hr Herd. This is interesting of course.” Came the chair reply in his thick French accent. “You know we have supported your work in the past. This organisation has goals and plans and we are looking for results. Leave now while we consider your proposal.”

Ben stood and left. Mike James, his former colleague who had arranged this and previous meetings with the secretive backing organization winked at him. The renaissance decorated iron door slid closed behind him, and he could hear only muffled sounds coming from within as he sat in the empty ante-area waiting on the fate of his project. If he was successful in being able to take and utilise the Box, his work would uncover secrets of the brain that would catapult human knowledge forwards. He was quite certain the had not used it since the proof had been completed and provided to them. Ben had been a small contributor to that project which had sourced knowledge and parts from scattered experts across the globe. He was the only one that had put together what they had designed though... and with Mike they had successfully completed and tested the Box. A device which synchronised brainwaves and lured subjects into a more unguarded and influenceable state than anything previously invented.

His daydreaming was broken as the door slid open, Mike joined him in the chamber with a beckoning finger.

“Good work Ben. The organization has agreed to provide you with the Box. A three month, closely supervised and completely secret trial. I’m sorry Ben.” He continued “But you are going to take a real bath on the rights around this one.”

Barely able to contain his excitement, the younger peer broke into an uneasy grin. “It will be enough.” He resolved.

Ben followed through a maze of corridors and lifts, through steel doors and finally into a large pressured room. On a pillow in the centre innocuously sat the object he sought. A Rubik cube looking device, tennis-ball sized. Mike picked it up.

“Ok. Hold it and have the subject look at it—then press here for three seconds. Make sure they don’t look away. This will open their mind into the programming mode. Once you are finished, press this red button to store. The subject will wake after about 5 to 10 seconds

“Great. I’ve got it. Thank you Mike.”

“Lots riding on your research Ben as we both know. Make me proud my friend” The morning began for Dan as any typical Saturday. Whacking ‘snooze’ on the alarm he stole a few extra minutes on his back trying desperately to clutch snippets of the vivid dream involving the oversize, overwet tongue of a moviestar he had seen a week or so ago. He lived a mostly “inside” kind of life but would have been described as pretty great all-round by his friends of which he had plenty. He was an average guy with a mostly average family. Dad a researcher, mom a clerk in an distribution business. Dan was the kind of guy you could rely on to help with a late paper or to pad out the party. Well enough liked to have a foundational social life, but equally could be considered “harmless”. This was a term a girl in class had used about him recently, and he hated it. What boy in his situation doesn’t... Daniel wanted to be lusted after... To command the attention of women around him especially those a little older. He had a major thing for University students. More independent, more power, more vivactiy. Although just a few years to wait until he was there, they are the stuff Dan’s fantasies were made of... Approaching a university co-ed, making her giggle, laugh, look at him with those eyes and inch by inch taking ownership of her until she wanted him like a depraved middle-eastern belly dancer.

In Dan’s fantasy world, women secretly wanted to be owned, controlled... Have decisions taken away form them and made to perform like pretty, feminine, obedient sex toys. We can all dream.

Dan was sitting quietly in his father’s lab as he worked. It wasn’t that the research was amazing and magical, but more that it was one of the most interesting rooms in the house. There was usually something interesting be involved with, and his father encouraged him to take an active interest in the work. Today he was working with a lady named Julie, a somewhat dishevelled research assistant who reminded Dan of someone who had never been on a second date.

“Now Julie, we are going to try something new this morning” (it was Saturday, but Ben worked all hours).

Ben took out the cube, and held it very cautiously. He didn’t notice the entranced Daniel, watching behind him.

Julie looked at the cube, Ben looked at Julie and Daniel looked at his dad.

“Watch closely.” Ben operated the device. He drew a breath—Julie signed and seemed to rivet her gaze on the device. It worked! Working more intently, Ben got down to business, working through a series of revealing questions probing her mind and getting back answers that she would have Never revealed intentionally.

Daniel listened carefully as his father drilled Julie—who was in her late twenties. She was more of a bookworm than any of his other subjects who were typically from the local tech. Julie was a little over-weight, and loved to shop and comfort eat. As Dan observed what was going on, he realised that using the little Box had given his dad a power over Julie that she seemed unable to resist.

There were instructions were about the experiment. He said that she was to use her mind, and open neural pathways and give him core level ‘identity’ answers to his questions. He interspersed some suggestions in as the session wore on. Julie would always concentrate carefully during future research, be glad to help, and that she would start to take a more active interest in her own health. In fact his dad went so far as to suggest that to improve her condition she was to go out and buy an aerobics video, which she was to start using four or five times a week. Daniel was getting more and more puzzled—Julie just seemed to be taking all this in. His father always told his guinea pigs to keep fit, but he had never heard him be so direct. Julie was told that she very much enjoyed being part of her dads research, and would be more than happy to help her father out with anything he needed. Finally Ben instructed that she would remember this session as if it was any other. That the memory of it would seem similar to her other sessions and fade quickly as unimportant, even though the things his father had said would operate in her at a lower than conscious level. Then he covered the box with a think dark velvet cloth. Daniel witnessed Julie take a deep beath and sit up, life slowly returning to her eyes and she had a warm smile for Ben. “Get everything you needed?” she asked.

“Absolutely. Thanks Julie, very helpful. He acknowledged.

Ben didn’t say anything about the Box to Dan. He was conscious that he should probably have sent his son on an errand while be was using it, but that would have broken their convention and looked suspicious. He placed the Box in a hidden safe and quickly became distracted with the quality of the interview’s results... not to mention a sense of wonder as to what would happen about the suggestions he had made to Julie.

Dan had no idea about the operation of the device he had seen his dad use, but it didn’t stop him from experiencing rampant, racing thoughts and dreams about what it would be like to hold something so powerful that one can literally speak and put someone in trance. Once can literally hold an intention and will it into real life with a power in the palm of your hand. On one hand he indulged these fantasies, which quickly and graphically built out until he had no doubt they would have impressed a porn-star. On the other hand he knew such power must be not only illegal but also immoral. Something he could never learn and use to his own benefit and theatrically powered sexual ends. Talking to himself in such a way that every time he changed the subject, his attention was drawn over and over to the mystery of the Box. By the next morning, he was raging with curiosity, and he couldn’t wait to learn more. Was there a way into the safe? Or could he simply place himself in the right place, at the right time?

The next morning they were having breakfast.

“Dan, are you free this afternoon, I thought we could go out somewhere together.”

“Sure, but aren’t you working?”

“Oh, I’ve got Lucy coming by later this morning, but it’s hard to encourage people to give up their Sunday for an experiment that often seems a waste of time.”

Daniel was smiling. Lucy was a varsity student in her early twenties who was very pretty. Her psychology paper tutor was a friend of his dads, and had recruited several students from his class for Ben. In addition, Lucy was good friends with Monica Dodds, the prettiest girl at his school. 18 year old Monica was leaving for a promising career in politics, but could have been a pin up model. Daniel thought she probably modeled in her spare time.

“Ok, this afternoon then.”

Now it will come as no surprise for readers of this story, that Daniel was in the lab again that morning, trying his damnedest to look inconspicuous and be busy with other tasks in the annex and smiled at Lucy as she entered, who smiled back. He noticed his father use the Box again, but the instructions were all about the research. Perhaps being ultra-conservative, it seemed as though Ben was desperately careful to avoid anything that could be construed as corruption of the impressionable co-ed. Dan watched his father get engrossed with research questions, until a light on the wall lit as a silent indicator that their land-phone was ringing. Ben was engrossed and nodded in Dan’s direction, sending him on the errand to take a message. Dan knew the drill well, nodded and walked out of the study.

“Hi Dan, it’s Bill Groves. Is your father there?”

“Hi Bill, look he is in a research session at the moment. can I take a message and get him to call you back.”

“Dan, this is quite serious. I’ve lost contact with a mutual acquaintance of ours, Mike James, under some quite unusual circumstances. It’s an extraordinary situation and Dan, I’d like you to disturb your Dad and get him on the phone for me. Can you do that?”

Dan went back to his dad’s lab. They talked in hushed tones at the door.

“Ok, I really need to talk to Bill. Dan, will you go in there and watch Lucy. Be very careful not to say anything. I’ll be about ten minutes. She’s at the end of the session, so shouldn’t need any attention. I expect you can just supervise and I’ll be back with you as soon as possible to finish things up.”

“Sure Pop, no problems!” Dad replied hushed and let his dad past, out the study door.

Daniel closed the door, and went over to sit in his father’s chair beside Lucy. She was staring into a great void—an open mind.

“Lucy.” Said Dan in a shaky voice. “Drift deeper and listen to the sound of my voice. If you understand just allow a hand to rise up slowly and automatically from the chair.”

Lucy’s left hand drifted lazily up as if laced at the wrist by a helium balloon.

“That’s right Lucy, now let that hand sink down and as it goes down you will feel completely open and receptive to my suggestions and commands.” Very good.

“My words have a very profound effect on you. They will fill your head and quell anything else that might be going on. You’ll feel my voice in your head as so much more vivid and compelling than anything you might try to wilfully tell yourself and like a leaf drawn down mountain rapids you’ll find your steam of consciousness and emotion rapidly drawn in the direction you’ve heard me set. You’ll find this is true from now on, even after when you are around and about in your normal state.”

Dan shut up just as his dad Ben came back in. Ben saw his son standing guard over the coed and for all he knew, Dan had silently watched Lucy in his absence.

“Thanks Dan.” He mouthed. Daniel took a position back and behind his father. Soon Ben was finishing up the session with Lucy, and Dan departed the room, almost afraid to see whether something negative would come out of Lucy’s mouth as she woke. He didn’t think so though. In one fell swoop, Dan had sown seeds that could make his coed fantasies come true... if he played it right.

“Sorry Dan, this afternoon is going to be on hold. I’ve got to go over to Bill’s place.” Said Ben, grabbing a jacket.

“No problem Dad.” Replied Dan, pretending to have engrossed himself in a book he had picked up seconds earlier.

“Lucy is just upstairs using the bathroom. I told her she can find her own way out. We had an excellent chat today and I’m really pleased that my research is headed in the right direction. A god result is going to make things much better around here for all of us.”

“That’s great Dad, you can say that again!” Called Daniel to his father as he disappeared out the door. Hearing the noise of footsteps above and his father’s car in the driveway simultaneously, Daniel walked to the foot of the stairs. Lucy was just descending. She wore a soft blue summer dress with smooth bare legs to which a natural tan clung, and matching pastel flats with pointy toes. “Hi Daniel.” She said. Her voice rang softly down to his ears. Daniel was fairly sure that Lucy knew he felt attracted to her, but she was no doubt used to it. She was more than enough of a looker to get all the attention she desired.

“Hi there Lucy. How did things go with Dad? You look thirsty. Come for a drink before you leave.”

“Actually, I do feel a bit thirsty. Sure, how about a coke?”

“Got it.” Daniel thought things were going well so far.

“Yeah, your dad’s research is very interesting. I’m sure you are all across it, you seem very smart for your age.” She batted her eyelids at him, which made Dan blush. If things went well, Lucy would soon be more than enamoured with him, she wouldn’t even be able to see his age. Dan had a vision of high-energy university frat parties, which Lucy couldn’t wait to take him along to and show him off.

“Well, he said we had some great insights, I’m not sure why things went so well today, it’s like answers just flowed out.” Lucy took a big sip of Coke. She seemed thankful of the sugar hit. Everyone has their vices , either it didn’t hit Lucy’s body or she was gifted with sugar-eating genes.

“Do you think it was something to do with the box?”

“What box, Daniel?”

“Oh, nothing Lucy.” Replied Daniel, realizing his dad must have given her instructions to forget about it. Clearly the box was some kind of corporate or government secret. Dan wondered idoly about how his dad had come to have it, before snapping back to reality and focusing on the opportunity it presented.

“Great, thanks for the drink, Daniel. Better get going.”

“Sure Lucy. Love to talk about what you are doing after this.”

Lucy started to shake her head, then pulled back, mouthing silently to herself “Love to talk about what I’m doing after this, love to talk about what I’m doing after this.”

“Actually I’m going to go back to the girls dorm where I stay. Yesterday I bought this great outfit for the college dinner next month. I’m going to try it on. I’ve been thinking about how it looks, it’s a little black dress. Since Hayley, Mika and I are doing an assignment together we’re meeting at Mika’s dad’s restaurant for dinner and to plan it. I’m thinking I’ll give it a trial wear and see what the reactions are like.”

“Wow, I want to see that once you are all dressed up. It’s be a good idea to pop back here on your way out. You need to get my opinion on how it looks.”

“Ha ha, I don’t think so darling.” She said, grinning. “I know all about how your mind works.” Lucy patted him on the shoulder, stepping towards the door.

“See you the next time I’m by for research work with your dad, Daniel.”

As Lucy disappeared down the driveway, Dan was left to wonder whether or not she would be back.

He had to wait about 2 nervous hours before he was alerted from his bedroom to the sound of a car pulling up outside. It wasn’t his family, none of them would be home for hours. In a rush of realizing his influence over Lucy had had a compelling effect on her, Dan raced to a window overlooking his driveway. Looking through the upstairs window, Dan saw Lucy in a tight black cocktail mini-dress with thin shoulder straps. She had her hair and make-up done exactly as if she were off to a high class dinner. He heard the sound of high heel pumps as she began to walk up the path, and he saw that they were black to match her outfit. Dan was drawn to the outline of her breasts as she walked closer and closer to the house. The dress highlighted her curves and seemed to ride along with the slight bouncing of her chest like a cowgirl at the end of a day in the saddle.

He was already at the door as she lifted her hand to press the ringer. “Come in!” Dan invited.

As she daintily stepped through the doorway, Lucy began “Hi Dan, I’m not sure why, but I just had to come over and show you this outfit.” She gave it a little twirl. “While I was driving home I kept replaying our conversation in my mind, and realised I do need your opinion on how it looks?”

“You look great, Lucy! Hot dress, suits you tight! Those are a sexy pair of heels too.”

“I’m sure they look good, but they’re really tight to wear.”

Lucy reached down to caress the top of her foot lightly.

“Lucy I’m going to teach you a secret. From now on the heel height of your shoes is going to be directly proportional to the comfort your feet feel. The higher the heel, the better you will feel. From now on whenever you try to wear flats where heels would be appropriate, your feet are going to murder you.” Lucy shot him a glance back. “Think about it, you’ll realize it’s true.”

Lucy Sighed. “Boys! Well Dan I’ll give it some thought. I am still confused though as why I decided to come back, but I’m glad you like the outfit!”

“I know why you came. You know I like you so you are to flirt with me for a while. You’ll find it really fun and you get to practice keeping a man’s attention Lucy.” This was a pretty big step, it took two hours for the last suggestion to take effect and this was just a few seconds with a more risqué suggestion. What would happen?

“That must be it. Sounds kinds strange, but, never mind… tell me some more about yourself Daniel. What’s it like to be 18? I remember that. I could do that again.”

“Yep, it’s great fun Lucy. But my hormones run wild.”

“Oh, well…” she said, reaching to run her sculptured nail down his bare arm. “..you’ve just got to put up with that for a few years, Daniel.”

“I’m actually pretty excited about that, you know how exciting it is to feel all those hormones don’t you Lucy!”.

Almost instantly she lit up like a Christmas tree. “A little maybe.” Lucy laughed again and ran her fingers back through her hair playfully.

“So Lucy, tell me some more about your personal life. Got a boyfriend?”

“Oh, they come and go. I’m not really committed to anyone. I have decided to stay focused on completing my degree, and then see where life takes me.”

“You’re good friends with Monica Dodds, aren’t you?”

“Yea, Monica’s great. We went to the movies together last night actually.”

“When will you see her again?”

“I don’t know. I’ll probably call her later in the week.”

“And is she going to this dinner of yours?”

“No, come on—it’s for a university project.”

“And tell me, are your partners bringing their dates?”

“I doubt it, Mika’s not allowed a boyfriend and we all have a pact to focus on producing amazing work. Boys can be... very distracting.”

“Lucy, do you think you’d like to invite me to your dinner, and I could be your date.”

Lucy laughed. “No Daniel, you’re much too young for me. I’m not going to invite you. I don’t know where you get these ideas from! Don’t worry though—you seem to have a natural way with ladies, and I’m sure someone of your own age is going to fall head over heels for you.”

Daniel laughed too. He was pretty sure that he had Lucy in a position where he could do whatever he liked with her.

“Lucy, I’m going to be honest and tell you that I have a lot of fantasies about going out with a varsity coed.” He grinned at her playing the ‘friend’ trick. “If I could wave a magic wand, I want you to think about the idea of being my hot varsity girl who craves making all her man’s wishes come true... so that the more you think about it, the more vivid those ideas become for you. I’m not sure when you will be able to see yourself falling crazily for me in that way... whether it’s now, or tonight, or while you dream as you sleep tonight. But when you do realise it I want you to be filled with desire and to feel inspired to reach out to me in a way that leaves a boy in no doubt that he is on a girl’s mind.”

Lucy went really flush and shook her head vigorously.

“Daniel, you’re a great fun guy who will make an amazing man for some, but keep your fantasies in the fantasy world where they belong! I’ve got to be going. I need to keep this dress nice for the dinner. I’m glad you like it—I’ll probably see you round.”

Dan let her go, wondering what he had just put in motion, whether anything at all would come of it. And if it did... if it did, just how far it would go. About 10:00pm that night, as Dan was relaxing on his bed and actually turning his mind toward work, his phone beeped. In an instant he saw it was from Lucy. He had not given her his number, but he knew that his Dad sometimes gave it to people if they needed attention and he was unavailable. Dan realised Lucy must have tracked it down.

There was a picture. It was a selfie of Lucy in the ladies bathroom at the restaurant. She was holding the phone with one hand, angled down on her gorgeous but cheeky smile while her other hand cupped her boobs. Through the mirror behind her Dan got a great view of her ass which was accentuated by the cut of her cocktail dress.

“I have been thinking about what you said Dan...” the accompanying message read. “Thinking about it over and over and it’s so wrong! it’s SO wrong... but I just can’t seem to get that idea out of my head... you as a hot younger guy that I have to pleasure. OH fuck, that idea is just so fucking sexy I have no idea why I never realised it before!”

…There was a few second gap and then another text.

“Dan. I’m falling crazily for you. I want to hear your voice again. When can I see you?”

Dan snapped the phonecase shut with an outburst of triumph. Lucy was his! Over the next few days he planned to take her on a mental and physical adventure she would dote over for the rest of her life! It was five days before a suitable opportunity came up to get Lucy back over. His dad had left town on a conference and his mom decided to tag along for shopping. That meant that Dan had one night where he was caretaker of the house. He messaged Lucy about it right away and made plans for her to come over in the early evening.

About 5pm though he got a phonecall. Dan had programmed his phone to pop Lucy’s picture up, and loved seeing it spring in. “Dan It’s Lucy!” he heard on the other side.

“I know, what’s up?”

“Look, I just can’t come over tonight. This last week has been really really HOT and you are a guy like I’ve never met... but I have a pact with my girlfriends and want to focus on grades and everything. It’s not you, it’s all men. I’m sorry.”

Dan gulped. WTF had gone wrong? This was set to be a night he wanted to make happen.

“Lucy lets talk a bit. Talking with me is alright, isn’t it.” He was thinking fast. Dan’s words were phrased as a question but the idea was to keep her talking.

“Yes of course.” She replied.

“Ok, so look I am really understanding. I study too, you know. Of course I understand that studying and getting good grades is important.”

“Oh yes, of course!” replied Lucy, quite relieved. “I do want to come... it’s just that... well you know. Oh I’m so glad you understand Dan.”

“I know you want to come and grades are important too. The one thing I want you to think about until you are completely convinced about is that seeing me is obviously the best way for you to get really great grades, stay connected with your friends, indulge your secret desires and pretty much enjoy the most satisfying evening you’ve ever had Lucy.”

“Oh... ah.... what?” she countered. “I don’t see it that way Da...” Click. Dan hung up the phone.

“If this is going to happen, she is going to convince herself.” He spoke quietly to himself. There was clearly something to learn about how to handle women. Dan did not have all the pieces, but he wanted them. This was worth a try... better than a night alone lamenting!

6pm. 7pm, 7:30pm rolled around. Dan looked at his watch and at the door. It was firmly shut and the night was now dark. In fact, it was just before 8:00, when he finally heard a quiet knock at the door. It was Lucy... dressed very casually in dark tight jeans and a t-shirt with hoodie over. She had done her make-up though. It radiated from her and she smiled as she saw Dan’s face. She wore sneakers but they had heels;

“Hey Dan!” she purred. “Sorry I’m late but I just really had a lot of conflict over tonight.” She explained, stepping past the door and into the hallway towards his lounge.

“I’m glad you came!” he said.

“Me too. I wasn’t going to you know, but I thought about it over and over. Eventually I realised that I needed to see you, and here I am. Without that, I would have just thought about you and my work and friendships are losing their color. I have this feeling that seeing you is just going to really light them up!”

“Im really glad about that. Thanks for coming by. Hey, here is a water.” Lucy took a set on the loungesuite and look at him sideways. “You know that water is good for you and that I have your best intentions at heart. Getting this as a gift from me means that everything I give you will be very much in your best interest you you’ll always be really appreciative Lucy.”

She broke into a grin. “Of course Dan, you’re right. Water is great, thanks.”

“So we’ve got the house tonight and I’ve got you. That is a recipe for fun.”

“Eh... wholesome fun Dan... I definitely have feelings for you. I don’t know where they came from, but I’m determined to keep them in check. I have a no-boy pact...” she spoke it it was authority, but Dan knew that it was now his game. Lucy was like a very hot, very shapely kitten that he was going to have swirling around and playing with him as if he was teasing her with a ball on a string.

“It’s a good thing that you think of me as a Man Lucy... a strong, commanding, exciting man. Rules for boys do not apply to me.”

“Rules for boys do not apply to you?” she repeated questioning. Dan could see her brain working feverishly.

“Rules for boys do NOT apply to YOU Dan,” she said again, sounding like the belief had really taken root.

“Think about how happy and excited you are to be here and feel like it will be impossible for you to go anywhere else until I give you permission to Lucy.” Dan started on his stride, taking a seat next to the object of his fantasies on the couch.”

“Of course not Dan, it is great to finally be here with you. OMG I’ve been thinking about it since last week. I saw you in the afternoon and then at dinner... when I was supposed to be thinking about my assignment. my mind kept coming back to you! Then I went slightly mad, and sent you that crazy picture!”

“That’s right Lucy. Now, we are going to do some more work on that. I want you head over heels in lust with me.” Dan’s fantasy machine was working overtime. He lent forward to look in her eyes.

“Lucy, do something for me...” he borrowed from what had already worked... SO well. “I want you to convince yourself quickly and completely that it is a massive turn-on for you to be controlled and programmed by a man. By ME. It is like the hottest, most erotic thing you can possibly experience. I want you to think about that now. Close your eyes and don’t open them until you realise that completely.”

By this stage, Lucy’s mind had become very receptive to Dan’s voice. Her eyes snapped shut and he could see her pupils moving rapidly let to right and right to left behind her deep eyeshadow. Then she opened her eyes again and looked at him, smouldering.

“Dan, I feel amazing!” she remarked, and with a smooth movement she slid off the couch and into a kneeling position on the floor. Dan practically creamed his pants.

“I want to know what your college man imagination has in store for me,” she purred.

“Raise your head up towards me but let your eyelids fall closed Lucy, and concentrate on sensation.” Dan cupped her chin gently with his fingertips, cradling it dominantly.

“Focus on the sensation of my touch.” He continued. “Let the notion of my my touch mix with the pleasure you feel, and let the pleasure you feel mix with this strong desire to be connected to me.

“Mmmmm,” Dan got a ‘yes’ signal and continued.

“My touch is delightful, think about how it feels great. It is the most delightful thing you have experienced on your skin, electric like standing naked under a waterfall in the tropics.” Dan stroked the side of Lucy’s face. She nuzzled toward his touch while dutifully continuing to hold her head erect.

“And now the more intimately I touch you, the more strongly it affects you. The more erogenous the part of your body, the more powerful the turn-on.”

“Mmmmm,”

“I can pry out anything I want from you, and you’ll willingly give it to me Lucy.” continued Daniel gleefully, exerting his influence. Lucy was a lamb to the slaughter.

“Hey Dan, whatever you say.” Lucy replied, opening her eyes and looking up at him seductively. Dan shuffled in his seat, taking a central position infront of where she knelt. Things were continuing to go incredibly well. As his eyes drank her, he felt hard with anticipation to keep things moving. She had transformed from an unobtainable dream to easy pickings.

“Look down at my crotch now Lucy.” Dan commanded. Lucy’s eyes dropped. “Lick your lips.” He continued. “Stare deeply and think of your innermost desirable fantasies. I want you to see yourself licking my cock. Picture that and think to yourself about the simply most delicious treat you can imagine.”

“Lucy, you look great down there. Tonight I want you to dream about being on your knees infront of me. It’s going to a position that you feel very natural in from now on. Right now though, Stand up. Stand up in front of me Co-ed girl; It’s time for you to show yourself off a little for your man.” Dan continued, opening up his perceptions and looking forward to enjoying what he anticipated would be an exciting show from the woman he now controlled powerfully. “I bet you want to excite me, don’t you Lucy...” Dan taunted and Lucy enrolled in the fantasy he was building.

“Show me what I get to enjoy Lucy, strip down to your underwear.”

Unleashed, Lucy seemed to be fully into her role as seductress, she stripped the hoodie, throwing it to the corner before delicately coordinating her jeans button and zip, pulling at it playfully before abandoning it to tease with her top.

Dan loved the show, Lucy was living up to his fantasy expectation, and he was hungry to keep her rolling. “Lucy. You have feminine desires. Something happens to you when you are with a man, your mind starts thinking crazy thoughts. Actually you’ve got a key criteria—a man has to be interested in touching you. It’s when you sense a man’s touch that you will imagine how it would feel to be having sex with him. That feels right to you, doesn’t it Lucy.”

Lucy nodded. Dan lent down to stroke his hand along Lucy’s bare leg. It felt smooth and sexy. He began to get ever so much more turned on than ever before.

“Yes, Dan, it feels kinda right.” Lucy had gone positively red in the cheeks, and the look in her eyes was even more glazed. “Look into my eyes Lucy, and don’t look away.”

Dan got a totally compliant reaction. He returned her gaze.

“I am a powerful sorcerer Lucy, and you are under my spell.”

“Yes.” Echoed Lucy, as though having fallen into a trance.

“Age doesn’t matter to you Lucy. You want me.”

“Age doesn’t matter. I want you.” Her voice became soft and totally submissive.

“You really want me. You are under my spell, and for the next ten minutes you are going to be overcome with desire for me—so much so that you will be all over me. You are going to give me a fantastic lap dance and there is going to be a lot of heavy petting Lucy.”

“Heavy. Heavy.” She echoed.

“At the end of ten minutes you will remember just who I am, who you are. You will remember your life exactly as it was before the last session with my dad. Your thoughts and will realize everything that you have done and are doing.”

Dan broke the gaze lock, and Lucy reached right over to him. Her lips pressed against his while her long nails traced a path up his thigh. Dan drew a tight but pleasurable breath as she continued to pour it on, rolling on the sofa until their bodies pressed close. Dan could feel the pressing of Lucy’s breast on him, and the taste of her lips, her tongue in his mouth. She was moaning and oo’ing softly.

Their playing continued. Dan’s hands played freely with Lucy’s legs, then her thighs. Gain confidence he felt his left hand sliding slowly up her waist until he was teasing then quickly cupping her breast. Lucy continued to kiss and cuddle him. As ten minutes elapsed, Lucy began blinking, and pulled back only slowly. Looking down she noticed her bare flesh, only lacy bra and G-String, and the fact that she had been ALL over Dan. Moving as though in slow motion, she pulled back up from him using her sexy red painted fingers which had only a moment ago been rubbing Dan’s crotch—and she knew she had been doing it.

“Dan, WHO are you?” she exclaimed. “Oh my God, how are you making me of these things? Shit, that is SO hot!” she gasped but was clearly still in the grasp of all of the hotness they had been creating together.

“That was something else. Dan, that was really incredible. I never would have said I like being manipulated, but maybe I do. I’ve never experienced anything like that before…” Her voice was slow and breathy.

“So, manipulation is fun.” Said Dan, smiling. He had certainly had a good time.

“Well Lucy you are going to love what’s coming now. I’m time to crank up all your juices again gorgeous.

“What are you going to do to me now Dan?” she dropped her tone submissively.

Dan stood. Lucy’s eyes were dragged to his crotch. The programming he had set in her earlier still in effect. “Yes... yes Lucy. Look. I can see your hunger. I want you to think about whats coming next and I want you to start feeling excited about it.”

Dan’s hands were at his hips. He wriggled his jeans so they fell down and he stood in his boxers.

“Yum! Hard!” remarked Lucy, licking her lips. Age did not matter, she wanted his cock.

“Back on your knees Lucy.” Dan commanded and she dropped. He stepped forward so his cock was directly in front of her nose, then he unsheathed it dropping his boxers. Lucy needed nothing more. His age did not matter, he was her master and controller. She slipped forwarded and pushed her pursed lips around the outside of his head. Dan reached down cupping her tits and playing with her nipple while she bobbed her head.

Harder and faster Lucy worked, bringing up her hand to pump the base of Dan’s cock while at the same time rotating her head so she could gaze up into Dan’s eyes, which were rolling like crazy.

“Yes, yes... yes, yes!” Dan encouraged followed by a huge sigh as his body convulsed, pumping Lucy who was dutifully sucking and swallowing as Dan came in her mouth.

Finally Lucy was released. She came up, gave Dan a massive kiss, before sashaying to the bathroom to clean herself up.

The conversation continued over a coke when she got back.

“Dan, you are fucking amazing!” she said. “I have no idea how you are doing this, bit I love it! What else can you do?”

“Like what do you mean?”

“Well, help me out in areas where I’m struggling with self-control. I was thinking all you need to a little weight control work, fingernails, pick-me-ups you know—all the standard stuff, and you’d be the perfect partner.” She laughed, and teased her hair a little.

“Since your agreeable, I’m going to tease you a little Lucy.” Said Dan, an idea hatching in his mind.

“So?...”

“Ok. From now on, whenever you go to bite your nails, you will instead begin to suck on them, and you won’t quite be aware of what’s going on, but a second or two later you will realize that while you have been sucking on your finger, you have been fantasizing about giving head,wrapping those pretty lips around a cock and sucking it Lucy. Specifically, MY cock! You’re going to do this at least as often as you used to bite your nails.”

“Dan, there is no way I’m going to let you do that.” Lucy said, but Dan did not take any of it back. He had a good idea about what was going to unfold.

After that first evening, Dan was a regular feature with Lucy. Although her friends had some raised eyebrows she paid them no mind. The attention was red hot, and Dan’s cock had more attention in the following fortnight that it had ever had.

Lucy was having hot, vivid dreams every night and was having more and more trouble concentrating during the day. She had arranged to take Dan to his first Uni frat party at a large and high-class affair and the day quickly approached. She has something special planned. Exciting, risque, and taking her (or more specifically taking Dan) precisely where she knew she needed to take him in order to get her sanity back.

The evening arrived. Lucy was wearing the sexy minidress she had worn the first time Dan had exerted his influence over her. Black patent polished stilettos, patterned fashion stocking stay-ups, and immaculate makeup.

Dan was ready to fuck her the instant he saw her, but she had already made him promise that they would make it to the party.

It was loud and fun, rhythmic and the couple had a lot of fun showing off with Lucy’s friends. Later in the evening though, she grabbed her boy-toy Master by the wrist and together they slipped down a side-passage.

Lucy led him down the corridor and away from the party. Along the way they passed couples of all descriptions making out, none of whom paid the slightest attention to the couple. Lucy was pulling him quicker now. Through a games room and out a side door. They emerged into the evening air. A small garden with carefully manicured bushes, a quiet water-feature and an oversized sunlounger. There were no lights, but the moonlight lit the evening. Dan loved it. It was everything he had planned. Behind him, he heard the sound of a key turning in a lock. He turned his head over his shoulder to see Lucy’s hand leaving the door and stretching up with a wicked grin. “We are alone now.” She whispered. “Kiss me.”

Dan stepped to the luscious girl, her skin tingled and she lips felt amazing. The past week had been such an outlandish ordeal with trials and temptations he had only dared imagine in depraved fantasies... yet here he was with a beautiful varsity co-ed.

They were making out like crazy, all over each other. Dan felt Lucy pressing against him, pushing her breasts against his chest as her breath carried her chest up and down. Dan’s hand was under her dress, he found the top of her G-String and clamped on to the material, pushing her back against the lounger so that the garment slid down her legs as she submitted herself to drop back.

Lucy was back to the lounger and Dan had her legs spread, her panties long gone he enjoyed the subtle scent of her wet sex as he moved up the lounger. Her eyes alternated between his eyes and his cock. Closer and closer, kissing the tips of her labia, teasing her waiting body just for a moment before Dan took nature by the balls and thrust himself inside her. They moaned simultaneously.

When he saw her the next day, Lucy immediately whispered in his ear that she felt great about what had happened the previous night. Telling Dan that he was a super-stud she said “I cant wait to feel your cock inside me again.” And Dan loved it. Over the next several months their relationship grew stronger and stronger, and Dan and Lucy became a regular feature both enjoying the amazing sex and drawing a powerful intimacy. Dan had a lot of fun dressing Lucy in all sorts of costumes, taking her to events and enjoying an amazing sexlife in all its varieties. Later as he wanted to try other new things in life they spent less time together and eventually he let he go in a way which freed her completely to enjoy new adventures in life... but that is another story.