The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Daddy’s Little Girl”

by ”URN My Power

Dallas swallowed his nervousness as he knocked on Old Man Brown’s door. His mom pulled away from the end of the driveway, cutting off that avenue of escape. Brown opened the door, with his scraggly, white hair, peanut butter skintone, and wrinkles so deep they were said to be able to hide Buicks. This was a man accustomed to squinting and frowning.

“Whaddaya want?” the man demanded. His voice sounded like an idling log truck.

“Mom says I gotta work here to pay you back for the chickens my dog ate.” Dallas replied, nervously.

“Teachin’ ya responsibility, is she?” Brown asked. “Good lady. Alright, come in and I’ll find somethin’ fer ya ta do.” He sat Dallas down at the table. After a few minutes he came back with a sack of potatoes.

“Peel ‘em & slice ‘em up for french fries.” he said.

Fine, whatever. Dallas thought as he took the sack. Old Man Brown set a pot down beside him for the finished fries, and a towel in front of him for the peelings, then left him to it. He had done about ten potatoes when a gorgeous young lady about his age came through the kitchen with a basket of laundry. Her breasts were lovely, full and round, and she had a nice, tight, round ass. Her blonde hair was shiny and smooth and straight, and came down to the middle of her back. For some strange reason she was wearing a blank expression on her face, her baby blues glazed over. She walked with an ease that seemed to be programmed into her. She disappeared into another room, and Dallas didn’t see her again for a while. He got back to work, and was almost finished when she came back, still blank-faced. He snapped his fingers, called out to her, and basically did everything he could to get her attention without alerting Old Man Brown. She did not respond, even when he grabbed her arm. She just kept going. After Dallas finished his job, he went up to Old Man Brown for further instructions. Brown, not trusting Dallas to be able to cook, cooked the fries himself.

“Uh, Mr. Brown, I was wondering about your daughter...”

“You mind yer own business, boy.” Brown replied tersely.

“Sorry, sir, it’s just...”

“I said mind yer own business!” Brown barked. Dallas left the matter alone. After three weeks of working for Old Man Brown and only occasionally getting to see his mysterious blank-faced daughter, it came time for his last day of service. As the man hunted around for something to do, Dallas followed him. Finally they ended up in the study. The desk was clean, and all the papers were stacked up neatly, but in a completely random order. The file cabinet was also neatly done, but random.

“I thawt I tol’ that girl t’sort this shiyit out.” he grumbled. “I guess it takes someone with a brain in their head t’do it.” He turned to Dallas. “Boy, I like order in my house, specially m’study, but with all th’farm work that’s gotta be done ‘round here, I don’t git t’come in here of’n.” Brown said as he surveyed the study.

“You want me to sort this out for you, sir?” Dallas asked.

“Good boy. You got a brain in yer head. You should be able t’do this jest fine.” Brown said. “Sort it by subject, then put each subject in alphabetical order. I reckon it’ll take a while. Tell ya what, if it takes you past eight, you go on home, then come back tomorrow and I’ll pay ya fer th’ work from there own in, but don’t jest go slow so’s ya can get more money outta me. I’ll pay ya twenty bucks a day, but I’m settin’ a pay-cap o’ three hunnerd bucks, got it?”

“Yessir.” Dallas replied. “It shouldn’t take me that long.”

“Good boy.” Brown replied, then left Dallas to his work. Dallas pulled the folders out of the file cabinet and stacked the papers so he could find them easily, then put each folder, which was marked for a specific subject, on the floor. He had ten stacks of paper about three feet high. Everything was dated and such, so he had a pretty good idea about what order to put them in once they were in the folders, and he could tell the subject by looking at the contents of the page. One of the folders caught his eye. “CIA Work” it read. Well, the folder wouldn’t do him any good until he got everything in and in order. It took him two days to sort everything out, now he had to put it in alphabetical order. He got just about through with the A’s, then Brown let him take a break. He spent his break reading the folder. He was excellent at speedreading, so he was through before his break was.

Abraham Jeremiah Brown had been born on the farm, but had shown an affinity for the kind of work the CIA had in mind for one of their covert divisions, the Special Interrogations Unit. He had learned various methods of breaking down people’s resistance, and eventually figured up ways of making the subject completely open to any suggestion. In his work, he used it to get the subjects to tell him whatever he wanted to know, but the CIA took charge of the subject before he got the chance to liberate them, and turned them into whatever they needed, an assassin, a spy, or whatever, and they would accept their new role without question. After Brown was forced to retire due to exposure to an accellerated aging chemical, he returned to the farm. The file ended there. He resumed working so Brown wouldn’t catch him reading the private stuff. Finally he had one full drawer done. As he was sorting the desk a day later, he ran across the old man’s journal. He made a mental note of where he put it, and the fact that it had no lock, and filed it away. Old Man Brown seemed satisfied that Dallas was trustworthy, for he left then and stopped hovering. During his break, Dallas pulled out the journal and started reading.

Brown’s daughter, Suzie, had grown into a highly independent young lady while he was away at the CIA. So much so that Brown thought her a rebel. After a particularly vicious fight with his wife, she left him, but was involved in a car crash afterward. That left Brown and Suzie. Suzie was even worse after her mother’s death. Finally Brown couldn’t stand it anymore and used his CIA mind-control techniques to turn her into an obedient slave. Now she would do whatever her daddy told her to do. She’d been thirteen. According to the date, she was eighteen now. Dallas put the journal away. Brown called him down to the kitchen. It was dinner time, and Brown didn’t want to send the boy home hungry. He called Suzie, and she came down with her robotic steps. She ate robotically. Dallas did his best to ignore her.

“Dallas, I need to speak witcha after supper.” Brown said. Dallas finished eating, and Brown took him off to the side, away from Suzie. “Boy, I guess I ain’ been fair witcha. I reckon curiosity about my daugher’s been eatin’ you up inside, so I cain’t blame ya fer peekin’ in my personal stuff.”

“You saw?”

“I was in the CIA, boy. You read that file, remember?”

“Guess I didn’t give you enough credit, sir.” Dallas said.

“I won’t fault ya, boy. Thanks t’them chemicals, I probably look about five million, so you’d think things would get by me, but they don’t. Listen, boy, I’ll give it to ya straight. I hypmatized m’daughter ‘cuz I couldn’t handle her independent attitude, specially after her maw died. She does her chores and says ‘Yes Daddy’ jest like any good girl oughtta, but that’s jest because she ain’t got a mind o’ her own no more. I messed ‘er up too bad, an’ I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do about it now.”

“I understand, sir.” Dallas said.

“Now listen, I jest found out they’re cuttin’ my SSI—sayin’ I can still work fer a livin’, an’ I gotta go up to Austin t’fight it. I guess what I’m gettin’ at is, you ain’t stolen nothin’, which is a helluva lot better’n anyone else I ever hired, an’ all ya ever did wrong was go through m’stuff t’satisfy yer curiosity, but I’m partly to blame fer that. What I’m gettin’ at is...would you take care of my daughter fer me while I’m in Austin?”

“Would she listen to me?” Dallas asked.

“She will if I tell ‘er to.” Brown replied.

“Okay. We’ll just have to come up with a plausible cover story for my mom.”

“Thankee muchly.” Brown said, shaking Dallas’s hand.

* * *

Under the pretense that Suzie was in a half-catatonic state caused by near-death trauma, Old Man Brown drove his daughter the seven miles to Dallas’s house next door. He walked her up to Dallas’s room, then told her to obey Dallas just as she would obey him until he told her otherwise. She acknowledged the command, and he left. After the man was gone, Dallas gave his temporary slave a gentle caress on the cheek. She didn’t acknowledge the touch. He took good care of her for four days, but by then it was getting to where he couldn’t calm down the raging erections caused by having such a beatiful creature completely under his control. He felt like it would be a violation of Brown’s trust to fuck the girl, but his body was screaming “Forget Old Man Brown, he’s just a crusty old codger who victimized his girl...” and other such things. Finally, he worked out a compromise. She wouldn’t lose her virginity, but he would finally get some relief from the painful erections. While his mom was gone, he had her get down to her knees and close her eyes, just in case her father made her review what she’d experienced, and he tried to think of a situation in which someone would have to suck on something. Finding nothing, he simply told her he was going to put something in her mouth, and she was to suck on it until he told her to stop. Then he dropped his pants, pulled out his prick and inserted the throbbing member into her mouth. It was so swollen from anticipation of this that it almost stretched her lips to the point of chapping, but he managed to get it in, and she sucked obediently. After almost half a minute of this, he came in her mouth. She swallowed when he told her to, then he sat down next to her and had her sit down as well.

“You’re such a pretty girl, Suzie.” he told her. “It’s just a shame your father destroyed your mind.”

“He did not destroy my mind.” Suzie replied robotically.

“Come again?”

“I do not understand the command.” Suzie replied.

“You said something after I said the word ‘mind.’” Dallas said. “What was it.”

“He did not destroy my mind.”

“Then what happened?”

“I am trapped in a trance of obedience.” she said. “I must obey. I obey to live. I live to obey.”

“Your father said he messed you up pretty bad.” Dallas said.

“Father placed me so deeply in trance that I could not come out myself. After he realized what he had done he had forgotten the conditions under which he placed me. I must remain in trance until those conditions are met.”

Holy moley! he thought. I could bring her out if I could just figure out how...wait a minute! He left her there, then grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from his mom’s office. When he returned, he was ready.

“Suzie, I want you to think back to when your father put you into trance, and tell me exactly what he did to you.” he said.

* * *

Brown stopped the truck in front of the house and got out. It had been a hard fight, and had aged him another three years, at least in appearance. He honked twice, and the door opened. Suzie ran out and hugged him, crying out “Daddy!” at the top of her lungs. She kissed him on the cheek.

“Too bad you didn’t think to ask me what you had told me, Daddy.” she said to her stunned father. “You might have saved me a whole bunch of unneccessary slaving around the house.”

“S...Suzie?” Brown asked. Suzie smiled at him. He was only as tall as she was. Their eyes were level. His eyes misted up at the sight of his daughter’s face full of expression for the first time in a long time.

“Figured I owed you one for underestimating you.” Dallas said. Brown turned slightly, as though he had just noticed the young man. He put his hands on Dallas’s shoulders, then pulled him into a tight embrace.

“Gawblessya, boy!” he sobbed. “How’d ya do it?”

“She corrected an offhand comment I made.” Dallas said. “From there, it was just a matter of asking the right questions.” Brown hugged him more tightly than before, then held him at arm’s length, hands on his shoulders. Finally he pulled them both into the tightest hug he’d ever given. Dallas was having trouble breathing, but he didn’t tell Mr. Brown. He let the hug continue for five more minutes, before he reminded him that it was time they went home. He asked if Suzie could come over next weekend.

* * *

Suzie hugged Dallas tightly. Since he’d liberated her, she’d reunited with two of her best friends from school, caught up on current events, and, most importantly, she had a LIFE for the first time in years. Why shouldn’t they be best friends? Dallas always enjoyed the time they spent together. Dallas’s mother was in her bedroom, watching TV. That didn’t bother her. Dallas’s smile was always friendly, and he’d never shown any indication that he was lusting after her. Suzie had considered taking the relationship a little further, but...

Dallas put his finger in the middle of her back and turned it to the left, then the right. She felt herself relaxing, felt all her worries and cares flowing out of her mind. She closed her eyes and sighed, then when she opened them again, there was only one thing in her mind. “Remove your clothes, stand before me, and await further instructions.” Dallas’s voice echoed in her mind. She hadn’t remembered this before, and she wouldn’t remember it after he released her. Dallas smiled as he looked on his slave, happily awaiting her Master’s instructions. He left her there for a minute while he checked on his mother. She was in her room, sitting in front of the TV. She was focussing on the TV. As far as she was concerned, she WAS the female lead. She would experience the show fully, reacting emotionally to everything that happened just as the female lead did, but remember only that it was a very moving experience. He had carefully picked a two-hour movie for her, and all he had to do was tell her to “pay close attention to the movie,” and she would. He returned to his room and closed the door.

“Into the bed, Suzie.” he said. She obeyed. He crawled in with her. He inserted his penis, and she moaned with pleasure. He was glad she wasn’t just a mindless puppet, but she would obey him without question and wouldn’t remember anything after he issued the counter-trigger. She was his willing slave. He fucked her until he was sore, and she was yelling “MMMAAAAASSSSTEERRR!” near the end of each time. The last come would always be simultaneous with his. After he was finished, she looked at him with that look that only a well-fucked woman gets. He stroked her gorgeous hair until she fell asleep. Her subconscious would make up a plausible cover-story for the missing time when he released her. He had spent hours just on this facet of her programming. Subconsciously, she was deeply in love with him, and the second facet of her programming was that she would gradually bring this into the conscious mind, until eventually she wasn’t hiding anything from herself, and the thought of submitting to him—even being his slave (while untriggered) appealed to her so much that she would beg him to hypnotize her, embed hundreds of trigger-phrases in her mind, and make her his. That would make her totally his by the time Dallas went off to college, and he could use the hypnotic skills he’d been taught by the deeply-entranced Suzie when he’d first freed her to amass a lovely harem. Subconsciously, Suzie didn’t mind.

End.