The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Deposits

mc mm md ds

Languishing in prison, Stephen discovers he can still be useful to Mommy, when she sends Daddy to watch over him.

Story preamble—

This story is technically a sequel to my earlier tale ‘Mommy’s Withdrawals’ but can also simply be read as a new stand alone BNWO sissyfication story if preferred. I regularly chat with readers on email——or on Kik—@SissyPip If you enjoy my free stories, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Daddy’s Deposits

Young Stephen had quickly learned to keep his head down in prison.

Serving a long sentence for helping Mommy steal £200,000 from the Bank where he worked, he was an easy soft target for the more hardened criminals he now mixed with inside.

It was best for a pretty young man like him to stay well and truly off their radar.

Naturally he was deeply depressed by the thought he was unlikely to ever see, or be able to help, Mommy again. But alone in his prison cell, Stephen could at least masturbate a daily cum tribute to the thought of Mommy’s perfect huge tits which filled his enslaved mind’s every waking thought.

* * *

Then one day, about six months into his sentence, Stephen unexpectedly received a perfumed letter.

He tore it open, recognising the scent, not daring to hope. But yes, it was from Mommy. She had written to him! The sudden overwhelming excitement caused him to prematurely ejaculate in his orange prison pants as he read her words.

Mommy was concerned for his welfare in prison. She was sending a Daddy to watch over him. “I want you listen and obey Daddy as if he was Mommy herself” she instructed. “He will protect you and show you how to be more like Mommy. Teach you how you can be useful and serve Mommy even in your cell.”

Stephen was ecstatic with horny pleasure. Helping and serving Mommy, even in prison, was all he wanted to do. It was the purpose of his very existence.

* * *

It was less than a week later when the prison guard informed Stephen, that due to overcrowding, they were putting another cot into his cell, and from now on he would be having to share.

Stephen nearly had a panic attack when his new cell mate was led in. A huge brute of a Black Man, all muscles and tattoos. God knows what crimes he had committed. Mommy’s help could not come soon enough.

“I’m Stephen” he said weakly. “Tyrone” replied the evil looking Black Bull, “but Mommy says you should call me Daddy.”

Stephen had to stop himself from giggling. He loved Mommy so much. Daddy might be a huge brute, but he was his huge brute!

“Yes Daddy” he smiled.

* * *

Daddy’s care regime started the very next day.

He gave Stephen two small pink vitamin pills to take daily. “Mommy’s worried about the poor quality of the prison food” he said. “These vitamins will help make sure you stay in good shape pretty boi.”

Later that week, Stephen was being hassled in the shower room again, by the one guy whose radar he hadn’t managed to avoid. The guy was short and stocky, with a bald head that made him look like an angry racist bulldog. He was serving time for armed robbery and grievous bodily harm. He had labelled Stephen a faggot and threatened sexual assault they very first time their paths had crossed. And the unpleasantness had carried on in that vein on the handful of occasions since, when Stephen had failed to avoid the guy.

Today, caught out in the worst possible way in the shower room, the naked white thug had simply starred at Stephen, suggestively masturbating his hard cock while they showered. Eventually he dropped his unused bar of soap and told Stephen to pick it up. Stephen panicked. He’d seen enough movies to know where this was going, and it wouldn’t end well for him.

But just as all looked lost, Daddy suddenly appeared, towering menacingly above the both of them. “This sissy bitch is under my protection. My property for exclusive Black use” he told Stephen’s bald nemesis. For a moment, Stephen wondered if there was going to be a fight, but then the white thug relented and backed away.

Stephen felt such a wave of relief and gratitude that he practically wanted to kiss Daddy, but he settled for a warm hug of thanks instead. He certainly didn’t pay any real attention to what had actually been said when Daddy saved him.

“You know, perhaps I should ask Mommy about getting you branded for your own safety” Daddy said when they were back in their cell. “After all with no women in here, a soft little pretty boi like you wandering around inside is practically asking to be rapped unless people know that you are already owned.”

Stephen didn’t know what to think. But he did know that Mommy, and therefore Daddy, knew what was best for him.

* * *

By the end of the next week, Stephen had got used to sharing the cell, and having Daddy watch him as he masturbated his daily cum tribute.

“You’re lucky” Daddy told him. “Most of the men in here haven’t been blessed with the memory of Mommy’s tits to be able to relieve their stress and tensions like you.”

It was true, Stephen thought. He hadn’t even seen Daddy masturbating during their time sharing the cell. Of course, he had seen Daddy naked. So he couldn’t help but notice his huge Big Black Cock. Just flaccid it swung between his legs like an elephant’s trunk.

God knows how big it would be erect. Certainly big enough, and worthy enough, to fit between Mommy’s huge tits. It was a perfect combination, which once in Stephen’s head, was the image which stuck there as he wanked out his daily cum tributes.

* * *

Another letter from Mommy arrived. “Daddy’s right of course, you’d look real cute with a tattoo. Mommy is so proud of you baby, being such a good obedient little boi for Daddy” she wrote. “I am sure you will have noticed Daddy’s Big Black Cock by now. All Black Men are just so huge and superior like that. Of course if Mommy could be there I’d be able to look after Daddy’s stress. But I can’t, so Mommy is relying on you to step up and be more like Mommy.”

Her words were still swirling around in his head the next day as Stephen masturbated. He could obviously never have huge perfect tits like Mommy, so helping Daddy with a titty wank, like the image in his head, was never going to be on the cards. Maybe he could use his hand to relive Daddy’s stress instead, like he was doing for himself right now. But of course he would need to use both hands for Daddy’s huge Big Black Cock, and how would he even broach the subject?

Fortunately, Stephen didn’t need to. Just after he had produced his latest little sticky tribute, Daddy asked him what Mommy’s breasts were like. Laying in his cot, Daddy began to moan and rub his Big Black Cock in devotion to the divine picture Stephen was lovingly describing.

Mommy was giving Daddy a huge erection, she just needed Stephen to serve as her proxy to help relive his tension. He knelt by Daddy’s cot and tentatively, trembling somewhat, put his hands around Daddy’s Big Black Cock. Still describing those perfect huge tits, he helped Mommy relive Daddy’s stress.

Daddy’s relief came, not in a pathetic weak dribbling cum tribute like Stephen’s, but in powerful, strong, fountain like pumps of cum arcing into the air.

* * *

And somehow, just like that, wanking Daddy’s superior cock to the thought of Mommy’s tits became Stephen’s new daily ritual.

It felt good to be useful as Mommy’s proxy, even when Daddy forcefully insisted Stephen give his Big Black Cock a kiss or lick, and then soon demanded he use his tongue to clean up Daddy’s sticky cum tribute.

“Good sissy slut” he would moan as he held Stephen’s head on his pulsing Big Black Cock until he swallowed down all Daddy’s superior Black Cum.

It wasn’t the only change becoming Daddy’s little cock sucking sissy gurl seemed to trigger. Mommy’s vitamin pills were apparently doing Stephen a world of good too. The hair on his head had become thick, glossy and was growing fast, even as everywhere else, his skin seemed to become smooth and soft.

Daddy had told him to stop going to the prison barbers, so Stephen’s hair was already on his shoulders. While his alabaster skin was sensitive to the touch, especially the erect nipples on his little growing breasts which seemed to be budding like a young teenage girl hitting puberty.

And he had lost all interest in playing with his own tiny limp dicklet. Not when he had Daddy’s huge Big Black Cock to play with every day.

* * *

Stephen’s next letter from Mommy wasn’t just a letter, but a whole parcel of gifts.

“I am so proud you are being my good sissy gurl for Daddy” she wrote. “Have you got that cute tattoo yet?”

“But if you are going to be Mommy’s gurl, then I really think you should look the part” she added with reference to the parcel of gifts. “You know, I bet there are lots of Big Black Cocks in prison that need relief from Mommy’s good gurl, just like Daddy.”

“You were so helpful with Mommy’s withdrawals at the Bank, I just know you’ll want to be useful to Mommy again now, by taking Daddy’s deposits for me” she concluded. Stephen’s heart leapt at the prospect of being of service again.

Mommy’s gifts included some white fishnet hold-up stockings, a pink lacy bra and panties set, and a tiny tight white crop top with cute little blue polka dots. Meanwhile, Daddy had taken Stephen’s standard issue orange prison pants and had them cut down into a pair of mirco hot-pants to complete the ensemble.

Mommy had also added a black choker with ‘Princess’ on it in neon pink letters, a little silver tiara, and some make-up. Stephen felt that was all a bit too much, but Daddy made him put them on and try a little pink eye-shadow and blusher to “pretty up” his face.

“My, don’t you look the perfect Mommy’s gurl now” Daddy grunted with horny approval, admiring the transformation. “Less Stephen, more Steffi. You like your new outfit baby? Cos’ you’re sure my sissy whore now!”

And with that, Daddy slapped Steffi’s ass, hard. Then he threw her over his lap and spanked her some more. “Damn gurl, you practically begging to get rapped with that big stripper booty” Daddy growled. Steffi’s ass cheeks burned, and even with the blusher, her face turned crimson with humiliation. She could feel Daddy’s big erection pressing against her soft belly.

“Now bitch… get down on all fours for Daddy… that’s it… head down, ass up… just like Mommy would want” he commanded.

“Please Daddy… have mercy… your Big Black Cock is just too big” Steffi pleaded, terrified about what was obviously going to the happen. She felt weak, pathetic and vulnerable with her fearful quivering sissy pussy exposed to Daddy like this.

She could feel the huge mushroom head of his Big Black Cock pressing against her yielding ring of muscle, starting to stretch it painfully wide.

Then with a sudden pop, more felt than heard, it was inside her. Steffi’s pink sissy pussy closed back around the mighty Black shaft, providing a moment of relative relief, before Daddy started pushing it painfully deeper inside her.

“Oh no… please Daddy… it hurts” Steffi cried, tears streaming down her face. He ignored her, as she knew he would, determined now to sexually dominate his feminised cell mate with his superior Big Black Cock.

“Damn, you feel just like a tight fucking whore” Daddy exclaimed as his Big Black Cock pounded her mercilessly deeper and deeper, rearranging her guts with every painful thrust.

“Hell, I’m gonna nut” he added, just as Steffi was thinking the pounding would never end. “Here it comes bitch” he grunted, the Big Black Cock suddenly pulsing violently inside her. “Yeah, that’s it… take Daddy’s deposit you sissy slut.”

“Oh god… no!” Steffi cried out. “Please don’t do it inside me” she begged uselessly. But she could already feel Daddy’s huge load of warm seed filling her up.

Laying prone and defeated on Daddy’s cot, Black Cum leaking from her broken sissy pussy, Steffi took comfort from knowing that Mommy would be proud of her for being such a good gurl and taking all of Daddy’s deposit.

* * *

Steffi had no time to rest before she took another deposit from Daddy the very next day. This time he forcefully insisted she made use of all Mommy’s make-up.

“Those hormones and make-up are bringing out the natural A-grade slut in you” he told her as she knelt in front of him sucking his Big Black Cock.

“Now spread your ass cheeks for Daddy” he commanded, once her mouth had got his Big Black Cock rock hard.

“Good bitch” he added, as Steffi compliantly fell onto all fours and reached both hands around her ass to expose her rapped pink sissy hole obediently to him once more.

“That’s it slut, let Daddy’s big dick in” he said, as his Big Black Cock violated her again. “Good gurl… Daddy’s going balls deep in his whore today” he grunted, as Steffi gasped for breath, feeling his heavy Black Balls slapping against her pussy.

Steffi’s eyes still widened in shocked surprise, but now also with a sense of fulfilment, when she took Daddy’s second deposit deep inside her.

* * *

Her daily obedience training, taking Daddy’s deposits continued all week, until Saturday, when Leroy came into their cell.

Leroy was the prison wing’s resident tattooist, and he was carrying his trusty ink bag with him.

“Time for that tattoo Mommy wanted you to have” Daddy explained, as Steffi stood naked and nervous in front of Leroy. “Every whore should have a pretty tramp stamp” he said as Daddy held Steffi’s arms and she sat on Leroy’s lap, bent over while the buzzing needle did its work.

“Oh no” Steffi moaned weakly, when Leroy held up a mirror so she could look over her shoulder at the finished tattoo. Alongside a black Spade where the words ‘BNWO WHORE’.

“Now everyone will know you’re sissy prison bitch ass is our property” Daddy chuckled admiringly. “My agreed payment?” Leroy asked him. “Of course brother, be the first to use our new white fucktoy” Daddy replied.

Steffi had feared as much. She had felt Leroy’s Big Black Cock swelling beneath her as she sat on the working tattooist’s lap. And Mommy wouldn’t want her to ignore a Big Back Cock in need of relief. It was her purpose after all.

Without being asked, Steffi obediently spread her sissy pussy for the new Black Daddy. Behind her, Leory stood, unzipped his pants, and began fucking her.

The new Big Black Cock inside her wasn’t quiet as long as Daddy’s, but it was thicker. So despite being well gapped by Daddy’s training, Steffi still found her sissy pussy being stretched painfully wide once more.

Leroy also proved to be a perfuse shooter. Perhaps it was because Steffi had been draining Daddy’s Big Black Cock all week, while Daddy Leroy had all the pent up frustration of the very lack of relief that Mommy had sent Steffi to provide.

“Oh… YES… Daddyyyyy!” Steffi cried in delight, as Leroy came, shooting a powerful warm jizz tsunami deep inside her. Waves of his superior Black Cum flowed from her cunt and down his Big Black Cock as she dismounted.

Steffi smiled to herself. She had successfully collected her second Daddy’s deposit for Mommy.

* * *

The next week, Steffi, started her new work for Mommy in earnest, collecting Daddy’s deposits.

Daddy Tyrone led her out of their cell, and they walked down the wing, the little heels of her black boots clicking loudly on the metal floor as they went. Her hair was tied back in a long ponytail so everyone could see her new large gold hoop earrings from Mommy, and her thick bimbo pink make-up.

A variety of cheers and wolf-whistles followed their progress, along with many dark lustful stares, including from the Black Guard they passed. He gave her a look that suggested it wouldn’t be long before he visited her cell for an inspection of his own.

It was only now that Steffi realised the prison wing had undergone a considerable change of its own while Daddy had been breaking her into her new life. All the Guards she could see were now Black, and the previous mix of Black and White prisoners had also become almost entirely Black as well.

The odd white face she did spy were scared looking little bois, often starring at her from their cell doors, a powerful arm of a Black Daddy around their shoulders. One or two looked like they could be wearing a little make-up.

Oddly, this glimpse of these other white beta fembois in training only served to make Steffi walk taller and strut her booty harder. After all, she was Mommy’s gurl, and there was only enough room in this prison for one Queen Bitch.

So she strode with a sassy confidence into the cell indicated by Daddy. The four new Black Daddies inside handed Tyrone their cash, and he went to keep a watch outside the door.

“Don’t worry fellas, Mommy’s gurl is here to show ya all a real good time” Steffi purred, as the men surround her and unzipped. “Please Sirs, use my little slutty white body to make your Big Black Cocks feel good. My sissy whore holes are open to take all your deposits.”