The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

D. & S. Barbershop

by Sleepytime

As he drove home, Tray was still keyed up from a hard day at the office. It was almost 6:30, but he noticed that the new barbershop down the street, was still open. He passed it every day on his way to work, and noticed that it seemed to be doing a good business, even though it had only been open a week. With all the overtime Tray had been working, he hadn’t had time for his usual, monthly trim, and his business man’s haircut was looking a little scraggly. “What the heck,” he thought, “I’ll try the new guys. I might not get another chance any time soon.” There was only one car in the parking lot, a gold Lexus, so Tray figured he wouldn’t have to wait long, and could still finish up the work he had brought home. Tray absent-mindedly wondered what the “D” and the “S” stood for in “D & S Barbershop.” Probably “Don and Sam,” he thought.

When Tray opened the door and stepped inside the shop, he was startled by what he saw. The barbershop was done completely in black. Not that it didn’t look like a barbershop, it just seemed odd to see two black leather barber chairs, black cabinets, black curtains, black tile floor, a black hair cape, and here and there, an occasional touch of dark red. Even the barber was dressed in black. Scratch that, the “barberette” was dressed in black. Was she ever! A black, vinyl mini-dress, black fishnet hose, black high heels, and very dark make-up. She even had dark fingernail polish on. She was stunning! With her long blonde hair cascading down her back, and her figure really filling out that mini-dress, it was hard to take his eyes off her. When her big brown eyes locked on his, Tray suddenly couldn’t think straight. This was really weird. He was kind of standing there in the doorway, almost gawking at her, when he heard her say, in a very commanding tone, “Have a seat, you’re next.” Tray briefly snapped out of his little trance. Somewhat embarrassed, he closed the door and sat down in one of the black leather waiting chairs. “This must be some sort of avant-garde type of place,” Tray thought, as he settled into the chair. “Well, so what? That other place I go to is all chrome and glass.” “These hair guys sure go to a lot of trouble, just to be different,” he thought. Hmmmmm, I guess “Don and Sam” is out, maybe “Dawn and Samantha.”

Tray looked around for something to read, but there weren’t any of the usual, men’s magazines. The place was rather Spartan, actually. He guessed that they’d been too busy with the grand opening to get any magazines ordered, and didn’t want to put out a bunch of old ones, in their brand-new shop. “Oh well,” Tray thought, “I’ll just have to watch this guy get his hair cut.” Considering the way the lady barber looked, this wasn’t an altogether unappealing thought. Somehow, Tray’s tension and the worries about work had faded into the very back of his mind, as he began to watch the haircut in progress. When he started watching the man in the chair, he thought to himself, “Now that’s a short haircut; Dawn and Samantha must be running a ‘Marine’ special.” His amusement quickly turned to uneasiness, though, remembering the last time he got one of those barbers who thinks a “trim” means “take it all off.” When he thought about it some more, though, Tray felt sure a new barber would be extra careful with a new customer, and would try to cut his hair just right.

As Tray watched, he noticed something strange about the “Marine”in the chair. He was sitting very still, just staring straight ahead with a blank look on his face. He seemed to be unaware that the lady barber was shearing the sides of his head down to the scalp. For that matter, he didn’t seem to be aware of anything. He just stared straight ahead. But the funniest thing was, the “Marine” was wearing expensive, dress slacks and Italian loafers. That was obviously his very expensive suit jacket hanging on the black coatrack. “This is really weird,” Tray thought. “Why would a rich, successful businessman be getting a Marine, ‘high and tight’?” “Well, it takes all kinds, but that haircut would get some funny looks in my office,” he thought. Tray smiled, as he mentally pictured the “Marine” walking into his office looking like that.

There was something else strange going on. Every so often, the lady barber would lean close to the “Marine” and whisper something in his ear. He never seemed to respond, except to nod his head slightly. He just kept staring straight ahead. “How could he not turn around to look in those beautiful, brown eyes,” Tray thought? “Those Marines sure have more self control than I do. It must be the training.”

The barber looked over at Tray and said, “These clippers are very loud, don’t you think? They have a sound that just seems to fill your mind, don’t you think?” Tray mumbled something in agreement, although he had barely heard what she said. He was busy watching all the hair disappear from the side of the “Marine’s” head. He did become more aware of the buzzing sound the clippers made, and the sound did seem to somehow fill his head, as they just kept buzzing and buzzing. The barber glanced over at Tray, and he thought she smiled a little, but maybe not. It was hard to think with the buzzing sound filling his head. Anyway, she seemed to enjoy buzzing the “Marine’s” head. She just kept running those clippers up his head again and again, taking him down shorter and shorter. There was hardly any hair left on the sides, and not much on top. She seemed to be really getting into it, and was almost hovering over him, she was standing so close, and she kept whispering in his ear. What was that all about? Tray hoped she would whisper in his ear. He knew that being in very close proximity to a sexy barberette would make him hard as a rock, contrary to what the poor “Marine’s” reaction seemed to be. The guy still hadn’t moved, and she had been all over him for close to ten minutes now. Maybe it was ten minutes, maybe not. It was hard to tell. He did feel better, as he noticed that it was a nice looking haircut, if you liked that style. She obviously knew what she was doing.

Just then, the lady barber cut the clippers off and whispered something in the “Marine’s” ear. When she did, his eyes closed, and his head drooped forward, like he was asleep. “You sure won’t catch me dozing off when she cuts my hair”, Tray thought. Just then, she turned her gaze on Tray, and said, “Lock the door and cut off the barber pole for me. The switch is just to your right. You will be my last customer for today.” He quickly did as he was told, and returned to his seat, with her still staring at him. There was something about those eyes. Tray didn’t even mind that she hadn’t said “please”, or that she seemed indifferent to the fact that he had done her a favor. She just locked her eyes on his, and continued to hold his gaze. She said, “I’ll be through with this customer in a minute, and then I’ll cut your hair. I know just what you need.” When she turned away, he felt like her eyes had released him, like they had been holding him against his will. “Wow”, he thought,” that’s some woman!” Tray felt a stirring in his groin.

“She must have figured out that I just want a trim,” Tray thought. “I like that, smart and pretty!". “But what’s with the “Marine” still napping? Doesn’t he know he’s being rubbed on by an incredibly attractive woman?” Just then the barber turned back to the guy in the chair, and whispered something. Almost as if on cue, the “Marine” came wide awake, and seemed to become somewhat excited. The guy was still looking straight ahead, but was obviously more alert. “That’s more like it,” Tray thought, even though he still didn’t know how the “Marine” sat still for so long. Tray knew he sure couldn’t do that. Tray only hoped his arousal wouldn’t be too obvious, when she started working on him. Just walking casually to the chair was going to be a challenge. “Well, if she wasn’t comfortable with aroused men, she probably wouldn’t be dressed that way,” he reasoned. This made Tray feel better.

A sudden, whirring sound from the barber’s direction caused him to look up quickly. What he saw caused another stirring in his loins. The barber was getting a huge handful of white lather from a big, black lather machine. The stark contrast of the white lather with the totally black surroundings was very eye catching. Tray couldn’t seem to look away, as she slowly covered the sides and back of the Marine’s head with the hot, white, steamy lather. The Marine was obviously enjoying it too, as he seemed to squirm and respond to the hot lather being spread on his head. She whispered something in his ear, and he calmed down a little, but was obviously still highly excited. The “Marine” seemed to be getting very tense, and he was holding the chair arms very tightly. His breathing was getting more and more labored.

The barber rinsed and dried her hands, and then picked up a long black straight razor off the counter. She looked in Tray’s direction, to make sure he was watching, and as her eyes locked his, she said,” It’s a very lovely razor, don’t you think?” Not waiting for his reply, maybe not even wanting one, she continued, “It’s very sharp. Watch how I strop it to keep it nice and sharp. Pay close attention to the nice even rhythm I use, as the razor goes back and forth. Listen to the nice sound it makes on the leather.” When she turned the chair slightly, he could see the long leather strop hanging beside the chair, The gleam of the blade caught his eye, as she very slowly picked up the strop and began to rhythmically strop the razor back and forth. Back and forth, back and forth. His eyes followed the shiny razor. Back and forth, back and forth. It looked so pretty. Back and forth, back and forth. The sound it made was so sexy. He could watch this all day. It was so soothing and relaxing to watch. It seemed like Tray couldn’t do anything but watch the razor. Back and forth, back and forth. As she finished stropping, and slowly raised the razor to the side of the “marine’s” head, he found his eyes following it. Somewhere in his mind, Tray heard her voice saying, “Watch the razor as it shaves the skin so smooth. Watch it closely and see how easily it cuts through the hair, and removes the lather from the skin.”

Tray did watch very closely, as the shiny razor glided over the Marine’s head. It was so nice to watch. Her moves were so graceful. Each stroke like watching an artist. His eyes followed every move as she first shaved a section and then wiped the white lather on the black towel. Then she shaved another section and wiped the razor on the towel. The same thing, over and over as she moved around the “Marine’s” head. Tray just wanted to keep watching. He had almost forgotten that she was going to cut his hair next. He was vaguely aware that the “Marine” was getting more excited, and seemed to be squirming in the chair whenever she wiped the razor. The razor looked so shiny, when she wiped it on the black towel resting on the black cape. The pretty, white lather slowly piled up on the towel. Tray kept watching.

The Marine held his head very still as she shaved him, even though he was obviously aroused. It took a long time to shave the full sides and back of the Marine’s head, but Tray watched every stroke and followed every movement of the razor. He had never seen anything so fascinating, even though he had seen men get their necks shaved many times before. Somehow this was different, more exciting, more beautiful and compelling to watch. Maybe it was the beautiful barberette. Whatever it was, Tray remembered that he was next, and began to get more excited.

“I’m not going to be able to hide the bulge in my pants,” Tray thought. “It’s too bad they don’t have any magazines I could lay in my lap.” His bulge was very obvious by now, and he crossed one leg over the other to hide it as best he could. The barber laid the razor down, took the towel from the “Marine’s” shoulder, and went to the sink. She ran hot water in the sink, until Tray could see the steam rising. Then she soaked the towel, and wrung it out. Cutting the water off, she moved to a position behind the “Marine”, and opened the towel. She whispered something in the “Marine’s” ear, and then wrapped the towel around his head and neck. Holding his head tightly, she seemed to cradle his head against her breasts. Instantly, the Marine’s body seemed to shake, and Tray heard him emit a slight groan. The barber whispered softly in his ear, as she held the “Marine’s” head tightly . The black cape was moving up and down on the “Marine’s” knees, as he squirmed in the chair. This was certainly the most interesting haircut Tray had ever watched, and guess what? It was almost his turn! The bulge in Tray’s pants was even larger now, and he knew there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it. “Oh well”, he thought.

The barber again whispered in the Marine’s ear, and his body seemed to go totally limp, as his eyes closed, and his head slumped forward. “That sure looked like fun,” Tray thought, with some amusement.

The barber unfastened the cape and dusted powder on the freshly shaven “Marine,“with her duster. She whispered in his ear for what seemed a long time, and then the “Marine” seemed to come wide awake. He even stretched his arms. He really looked refreshed. She turned the chair around for him to look in the mirror, and Tray heard the “Marine” tell the barber how much he liked the haircut. “Did he say, ‘It’s just what I wanted, mistress?’ Nah, he probably said ‘Christie.’ The air conditioner is a little noisy.” “Better you than me, buddy”, thought Tray, as the barber removed the black cape, and the “Marine” stood up. “Unbelievable”, Tray said to himself, as he took in the sight of an impeccably dressed rich guy with almost no hair. As the “Marine” paid the barber, Tray couldn’t help notice that the tip was a twenty.

“Damn,” he thought, “the tip was more than the price of the cut!” While Tray was mulling this over, the “Marine” buttoned his dress shirt, adjusted his tie, and walked over to the coat rack. He put on his expensive suit coat and walked past Tray to the door. As the Marine unlocked the door and went out, Tray couldn’t help notice how happy he looked. Funny thing though, during most of the haircut, it didn’t seem like the “Marine” even knew he was in the chair. And was that a wet spot on his slacks? “Nah, probably just a shadow,” Tray thought. With all this black in here, it’s hard to tell.

“Lock the door and come sit down.", the barber said, very firmly. Tray usually didn’t like strong, demanding women, but given the barber’s good looks, this one deserved some slack. He did as he was told. When he sat in the chair facing the mirror, the bulge in his pants was still quite obvious. The barber didn’t seem to notice, although there was no way she could have missed it. " Maybe she’s used to seeing men this way,” thought Tray. The black barber chair seemed so large and inviting. Tray found himself sinking down slowly into the big, comfortable chair.

The barber came up close behind Tray, and put her hands on his shoulders. Her hands were so warm, and strong. They felt really good. She seemed to be holding him so he couldn’t move, although, being a strong man, he obviously could, if he wished. He just didn’t wish to, right now. Her perfume was so deep and musky, it seemed to completely fill his senses. She was standing so close, he could feel the heat from her body. Her big brown eyes locked his again, as she stared at Tray the mirror. Tray’s head started swimming. This was not an unpleasant sensation.

“How did you like the haircut?, she asked in a very sultry voice. “It looked like a really good haircut,” Tray said. “I don’t know many people who wear their hair that short, but I think you did a really good job.” Tray was trying to be diplomatic. He would never in a million years wear his hair like that, but no need to insult her just before she cut his hair. “Thank you,” she said, “I do take pride in my work. A lot of people are wearing their hair shorter these days, don’t you think? I find the high and tight to be a very sexy haircut.” Her voice seemed to get more sultry, if that was possible. “I really like giving them, and my customers seem to like getting them.” Her voice was so soft in his ear, and she was so close. Her voice was so seductive and inviting, that it seemed to fill his head. It was hard to think . Before he could formulate an answer, she said, “I noticed you seemed to be very tense when you came in, let me help you to relax before I start buzzing, I mean cutting you hair. I like all my clients to be relaxed when I cut their hair. It just seems to make for a much better experience. Don’t you think that is true?” He had to admit that it was true. He was about to tell her how he wanted his hair cut, but she continued. Turning the chair around, she said, “Just stare at that little light on the wall. I call it my “relaxing light”, because it is so effective at relaxing people. Just stare at the light and listen closely to my voice. You’ll find yourself getting very relaxed.” He thought, “I’ll tell her how I want my hair cut later, I’ll just humor her right now, and maybe she’ll keep whispering in my ear.” He grinned a little as he began to stare at the light. He felt his muscles starting to relax, as he heard her soft voice in his ear. “That’s good, just relax, and focus your mind...........”

Suddenly, Tray became aware of where he was. Everything seemed a little fuzzy in his mind, though. “Oh yeah, I came in here to get my hair cut,” he thought. Then he remembered the sexy barberette, and sure enough, there she was, right beside the chair, slowly turning him around to face the mirror. “I must have dozed off,” Tray thought. “Where did all that hair on the cape come from?” Then he saw himself in the mirror. Or did he? It was him alright, but where did all his hair go? Tray could see his scalp all the way up the side of his head. He was shaved so clean. He heard her whisper, “how do you like it? I think it’s very sexy.” He started to say “what the hell happened?,” but as he looked at it, Tray realized that it really did look sexy, and she liked it, so it must be good. Tray liked it a lot that she was happy with it. He did want her to be happy. She was so nice to cut his hair and let him relax in her chair. He heard himself say, “It’s wonderful. It’s just what I wanted, mistress.” When Tray said the word “mistress”, it seemed to make him feel rather good. In fact, he felt great! Tray hadn’t felt this good in years. He felt like he was twenty again. He liked calling her “mistress,” for some reason. It just seemed to fit. He didn’t even know her name, but calling her mistress seemed like the right thing to do, and he so much, wanted her to be happy. To know that she was happy with his haircut made him happy. As she took the cape off him, Tray noticed how the barber seemed to be glowing, and that she had a very satisfied look on her face. Tray really didn’t want to leave the chair, he wanted to stay there. Very slowly, he got out of the chair. But then he realized that he would need to come back to the shop often to keep his haircut looking good. Tray somehow knew that would make his mistress happy, and if she liked it, then he would be happy too. He glanced over at her barber’s license on the wall, and noticed that her name was Christina Evans. “Hmmm,” he thought, “That doesn’t fit with “D&S.” Wonder where they got the name.?

The air was very cool on his scalp as he followed her to the black cash register. When he opened his wallet, there was a fifty on top. He gave it to her, and as she reached in the drawer for change, he heard himself say, “Keep it, this is the best haircut I’ve ever had.” He noticed his mistress smiling, as she closed the drawer, and that made him happy. Tray wasn’t a great tipper normally, but he really did like the haircut, and his mistress was pleased. That was the most important thing, wasn’t it? What’s a little money, compared to pleasing his mistress? When his mistress said, “You can go now,” Tray felt a twinge of disappointment. But, as he was walking towards the door, his mistress said, “Come back at 3:00 o’clock on Saturday. Your hair will need trimming up by then. Bring a bottle of Windex, and some paper towels too, we may need to go over to my house after I close up the shop. My windows are very dirty. It would make me very happy, if you came by.”

“Oh boy”, he thought. “My first trim! I can’t wait! I’ll get to sit in mistresses’ chair again, and relax. If she wants me to go home with her, even better! Maybe I can please her more there.” “Certainly, Mistress,” Tray heard himself say, as he happily, bounced out the door.

“This has really been a wonderful experience,” Tray thought to himself, as he got in the car. “I’m so glad I decided to stop in for a haircut. Now I have this great new style, I never would have had if I hadn’t stopped in. And, I pleased my mistress, too. Man, life couldn’t get any better than this!”

“Damn, why are my pants so wet?", Tray wondered. He also noticed a strange taste in his mouth, like when he gave his girlfriend oral sex. “That’s weird”, he thought, as he turned the headlights on, “It sure got dark early tonight”. The dashboard clock said 9:30. “9:30?", he thought. “Something must be wrong with the clock.” The clock was working perfectly.

By: Sleepytime