The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dweomers & Domination: Three and a half Elves

Part 3: Gúlniben

Gúlniben’s chamber was in the castle’s tower, “...Which would be the only reason she wouldn’t have heard the noise some of us were making,” complained Celegrian. The elf rogue walked quieter than her fellow women, or I, even though we were barefoot and she was wearing boots and most of her black leathers. She was followed by the half-human cleric Gailfair, wearing only a robe and the elf fighter Rúthiel, completely nude but unselfconscious, acting as if she were dressed in her tattoos. They were holding hands, even when the winding staircase forced us to walk single file. I came last, enjoying looking at Rúthiel’s ass and her naked cunt between her muscular legs, especially knowing she hated that. It kept my erection hard. I thought about ordering her to stop and putting my cock inside her right there on the stairs, but she could probably use those incredible pussy muscles to rip it off and blame it on an excess of passion. I decided to wait for Gúlniben.

Celegrian stopped at a landing on the last landing before the tower roof, and carefully oiled the door’s hinges before pulling it open. It opened soundlessly, and she slipped inside like a shadow. We followed as quietly as we could.

Gúlniben was trancing crosslegged on a stool to one side of the chamber, with several open books on stands before her. The other side of the chamber had tables with vials and jars of strange substances. A runed circle was inlaid into the stone floor, and a tall brasier somehow provided light and heat without smoke. The elf wizard looked peaceful but tired, with her eyes closed, and her hands on her knees, fingers touching her thumbs in a complex pattern. She had on the same blue robe she had worn earlier when she tried to enspell me. Her loose black hair was tucked behind her pointed ears, and falling over her shoulders. She didn’t notice us enter and continued to meditate. When Celegrian slipped behind her and wrapped her arms around her, pinning her arms, she opened her green eyes, waking in startlement, and looking around. “Celegrian? Let me go!”

There was something strange about Gúlniben’s footwear. Her robes covered her feet, but with her legs crossed, the soles of her shoes projected well beyond them. I was used to the routine of capturing another elf by now, but these were interesting. I pulled the wizard elf’s robes up as she struggled, revealing curvy legs in sandals with very thick soles. They must have been thicker than my hands were long.

Rúthiel came over to help Celegrian in case the rogue couldn’t control the little wizard on her own. “Rúthiel? Gailfair? The goblin? What is going on?” Gúlniben cried out, frantically now. “Don’t fret... there’s nothing you can do,” Celegrian told her softly.

I considered leaving the little elf uncharmed, just taking her by strength, but then remembered how close the cleric Gailfair had come to dispelling the other’s dweomers, and regretfully decided I needed to charm her too. “K@@ namaa l@@ k*jeram@@,” I said.

“My spell?” Gúlniben said, wonderingly. “You’re all charmed with my spell!” She stopped struggling, though Celegrian kept holding her arms to make sure the spell took. She didn’t resist as I pushed a claw through the silver trim at the top of her robe, and ripped it all the way to the bottom, then slashing along the sleeves. Her underclothes followed. “Stand her up,” I ordered, and the elves did so, making her rags drop away.

Gúlniben’s body was between Celegrian’s and Gailfair’s in development. She was curvier and softer than the rogue, but not as voluptuous as the cleric. Her skin was the palest yet, with breasts that were rounded but perky, standing out from her chest, with pink areolae, while her crotch was hairless like the other full elves. Her face kept reminding me of Celegrian’s, but rounder and pinker; she was blushing! Standing up, she was shorter than the others, but a head taller than I was due to her platform shoes. She stared down at my erection with fascination. “Is he going ... to have sex with me?” she whispered to Celegrian over her shoulder.

“Yes ... almost certainly,” the rogue said, with a trace of envy, “There’s nothing you can do, so relax and enjoy it.” Celegrian had been caught in the wake of a command to make her aroused while I was taking Gailfair, and unlike the others hadn’t been able to get release. She was hot. She had rebuckled some of her leathers around her torso, but not between her legs, and I could see her cunt was reddened and open. Well, I didn’t consider myself a cruel goblin. If she could get me hard again after I fucked Gúlniben, I could probably find it in me to also fuck her. But now for the wizard.

I reached up to cup her rounded breasts, and each fit into my palms nicely. I rolled them in my hands. They outdid the nearly flat chests of the full elves, and they were firmer than Gailfair’s huge pair. Gúlniben gasped and I could see her cheeks glow bright red. I leaned forward and took a breast into my mouth to suck on. The little nipple grew larger and hard in my mouth, but unlike Gailfair’s, no milk came. I could hear the wizard elf’s heart pounding, and ragged breathing.

“He can say a command and make you horny,” Celegrian said. “Though,” looking down at Gúlniben’s unoccupied breast, she added with a smirk, “doesn’t look like he will need to.” I pulled my mouth off the breast in my mouth, and saw that even the pink nipple on her other breast had become stiff and enlarged. Gúlniben blushed furiously, and struggled to cover her breasts, but Celegrian and Rúthiel held her arms. I slid my hand down her stomach to her hairless crotch. Her thighs were together, denying me access, but she opened them as I nudged. I cupped her pussy, feeling softness, heat, and a bit of moisture. She was ready for me.

I pushed her ass down onto her stool, spread her legs wide and lifted her thighs, getting my hips between them. The elves’ grip on her arms supported her upper body. Her eyes opened wide, and her lips parted. “Wait!", she said frantically, as I was ready to push my cock in her. “Can you tell me your name?”

I realized none of them had ever asked that before. I was amused. I guessed it couldn’t hurt. “Gree-Kar,” I told her. I waited for anything more, but she merely repeated it softly. “Gree-Kar.”

I put the head of my cock against her slit and pushed forward. It met an unexpected obstruction. “Oww!", she cried, her face contorting with pain.

I pulled back and looked. “What this?” I asked.

The others looked concerned. Gailfair had the best view, since she wasn’t holding Gúlniben’s arms. “It’s her hymen,” the cleric said drily. “You’re going to be her first.”

At this, there was a great commotion. The women were all talking at once.

Celegrian said, “Gúlniben! None of the boys ... haven’t you ever...?”

Gúlniben was embarrassed but defiant. “Maybe I didn’t want to!?! Not everyone is as big a slut as you!”

Rúthiel moved forward and shoved between us, still holding Gúlniben’s arm, but shielding her with her own body. “No! I won’t permit you! She won’t lose her maidenhood to a goblin!”

Celegrian also moved forward, presenting herself, and saying, “Take me, instead!”

Only Gailfair wasn’t shouting, just speaking calmly. “Come now, it’s not such an event. It’s a natural part of becoming a woman, and it’s more than time for it. She’s nearly a hundred and thirty years old, after all, she’s been physically mature for a century. I’ll never reach that age. This goblin’s grandparents weren’t alive when she was born...”

I couldn’t take all the chatter. Also, I needed to fuck. Touching and sucking the elf hadn’t just gotten her aroused, but me. I roared, “Fuck Off!” Then I remembered that my commands affected all my captives, and thought to specify: “You three, fuck off!”

It was clearly a struggle for the elves, their indignation against the strength of the spell backing the command. Celegrian moved away first, to the other side of the chamber. Rúthiel stood, scowling, her teeth set, fighting the command with her muscles swelling all over her nude body, until Gailfair touched her arm and gently pulled. Then she relaxed and meekly followed the cleric away.

Celegrian moved to a table that had fewer flasks, vials, and alembics on it than the others. Her eyes watched me with Gúlniben, but her hands followed a now familiar routine, finding a particular one of the many daggers and other small tools on her leathers, and strapping it to her groin, the scabbard facing out and jutting forth obscenely. When Rúthiel approached, the rogue pointed her to the table.

“Bend over here,” Celegrian said, readying her dildo with the other hand.

“What? No!", the fighter objected furiously.

“We have to,” the rogue said. “The command wasn’t just to go away, we have to fuck again.”

“No way,” Rúthiel said. “We have to fuck, but no way I’m letting you do that to me again!”

“But Rúthiel...", the rogue said, plaintively, “I have to... he didn’t order me to do you in the ass this time... I’ll do your pussy...”

“Oh, give me that,” Rúthiel snapped. She grabbed the dildo and unstrapped it in a few quick jerks, spinning the thinner elf rogue around when she needed to get at the buckles, and completely ignoring her resistance. “Gailfair, my love, come here, I have something you’ll like!” She started to strap the dildo to her own groin, her strong fingers finding difficulty with the fine buckles. She was breathing hard and her nipples jutted out from her muscular chest. “Gailfair?” She looked for the half-human cleric who had been beside her, only to find her moving slowly back across the chamber, as if through water.

“Later. There’s something I have to do,” the cleric said. She moved slower with each step as she approached Gúlniben and me, and finally stopped halfway, when whatever force had enabled her to resist the command to “fuck off” found an equilibrium with it. She sank to her knees in the center of the circular room.

Rúthiel moved to follow her, and found she couldn’t, as my command pushed her back. She stopped when she saw Gailfair wasn’t going any further. Celegrian touched her shoulder, and she turned around. “Rúthiel ... please...?", Celegrian pleaded. Both elves were flushed with arousal.

“Oh—get on the table!", Rúthiel exclaimed. She gave up on tightening the last straps of the dildo behind her and held it at her crotch with one hand. The rogue jumped back on the table eagerly, her long black braid of hair bouncing behind her. The muscular fighter stepped between her eager legs, grabbed the rogue’s lean ass with one hand, aimed the dildo with the other, and thrust her hips, pushing it fully in her sopping cunt. “Aaahh,” Celegrian moaned in fulfillment. Her hands found Rúthiel’s tattooed shoulders and held on.

Rúthiel fucked her steadily, her face torn between reluctance and arousal. Her strokes went deep, once, twice, three times, and Celegrian cried out loudly, and spasmed, her legs flailing, kicking vials and jars off the table they were on to smash against the stone floor. Her nails clawed the fighter’s tattooed back, and her wetness sprayed Rúthiel’s stomach and thighs around the dildo. Rúthiel grinned, and kept fucking.

Celegrian, fully aroused, leaned forward to kiss Rúthiel’s lips, and Rúthiel turned away so the kiss fell on her cheek. “Stop that,” the fighter said. She pushed the rogue back hard with the hand not holding the dildo, breaking her grip on her shoulders. The table rocked harder, and nearly fell. More jars toppled off it and broke on the floor. A potion bottle of brilliant blue fluid mixed with a spilled mound of yellow powder creating a cloud of greenish vapor threaded with pink sparks, which enveloped a dried frog that had been in another jar. The frog swelled, twitched, and jumped away to hide under a wardrobe. The elves didn’t notice. Rúthiel moved her hand back to grip the edge of the table hard, steadied it, and resumed fucking the other elf.

Gailfair knelt in the inlaid circle in the center of the chamber, holding the horn talisman on her necklace with clasped hands. “Goddess Ehlonna, goddess of life, goddess of mothers, hear my prayer. I ask not for myself, but for another. I know I have failed your great plan to bear a child to bring peace between the Elven and goblin races. I have even sinned against your way by giving in to unnatural passions. I will accept any punishment you proffer, even separation from your grace; I am a tainted vessel, no longer worthy of your power. But Gúlniben, who has never known a man, is blameless, and in need of your first blessing. Please, bless her even though it must come through me; give her your first gift.” She closed her eyes and remained kneeling and still.

Celegrian ran her hands up Rúthiel’s strong arms back to her shoulders, as if just regaining her balance. Then she slyly slipped her hands down the fighter’s chest, stroking and caressing her small breasts, making Rúthiel twitch and shiver. When this wasn’t rebuffed, Celegrian leaned even further forward again, twisted and bent her torso lower so she could suck the fighter’s nipples.

Now it was Rúthiel’s turn to moan helplessly. She stopped fucking, releasing both the dildo and the table edge, and trembled. Then she regained her self control, and forced the rogue’s black haired head away from her chest with both hands. Her nipple popped from Celegrian’s mouth with a wet sound. Both were breathing hard. Rúthiel took one quick look at where Gailfair was kneeling with her eyes closed, and kissed Celegrian quickly, hard, and deeply on the mouth. Then she broke the kiss. “You’re making me hot as hell, you know all the tricks, but I’m only fucking you because the goblin makes me.” Rúthiel said. “I love Gailfair.”

“I know,” the rogue said, gasping to regain her breath. “I just want to ... give you part... of the pleasure... you’re giving me.”

Rúthiel licked her lips and hesitated. She was breathing hard also, but from excitement. “Then put that,” she nodded with her head at a long thin scabbarded tool on the rogue’s harnesses, “in my ass.”

“Oooh!", Celegrian giggled. She was surprised and amused. “You like it in the butt now? Rúthiel’s a bunghole bunny?”

“Shut up,” Rúthiel said, embarrassed. She returned her grip to the dildo and table, and started fucking again. She kept looking down so she wouldn’t meet the rogue’s gaze.

Celegrian groaned and rolled her hips to meet the thrusts. Still smiling, she unhooked the long pick from her leathers, and rubbed it in the wetness where the women joined. Then she reached around the tattooed elf’s muscular ass, felt with her other hand’s fingers for the butthole, and slipped the tool in. Rúthiel groaned deeply. Celegrian smiled broader and thrust and twisted the improvised dildo in the fighter’s ass. Rúthiel cried out and jerked forward, falling on the lean rogue, and convulsing. She sank her teeth into her leather shoulder pauldron to control her screams. Her weight planted her own dildo deeply in the rogue’s cunt, so Celegrian gasped and twitched in echo. Then Rúthiel picked herself up, smiling herself now, and both elf women got into a rhythm, fucking their improvised cocks into each other’s sensitive holes and moaning.

When I had sent the three elves off I returned my attention to Gúlniben. She was still on the stool, naked, with her knees apart. Her formerly pale skin was flushed, almost the color of her areolae. Her nipples were smaller, but still stiff. I stepped between her knees and held her thigh with one hand, and my dick with the other, ready to push it through the temporary obstruction. She touched my arm. “Gree-Kar?” She asked softly. “Can you ... kiss me?” I looked into her green eyes.

This was nonsense, and I expected my lust not to wait for it, but somehow it didn’t urge me to rush. I held her head, brought her lips to my mouth, and kissed her deeply, exploring her entire mouth with my tongue, biting her lips gently. After a short while, she responded with her tongue, first licking my tongue in her mouth, then tentatively moving into mine, gently probing then shying back from my sharp fangs. Her arms went around my shoulders, and stroked my back, running her fingers around the muscles. We broke at the same time.

She looked at me, seeming calm, and smiling broadly. Her nipples were as hard as they had been before. “Now, go ahead,” she said. I felt a twinge of resentment; who was giving the commands here? But it was just a twinge, while my libido was a torrent, and I growled quietly to myself, as I returned my grip to her thighs, aimed my dick at her virgin cunt, and thrust it in. The membrane resisted then parted.

Gúlniben looked at me, opening her green eyes wide. “It ... didn’t hurt!” she exclaimed. Then her expression changed to a surprised pleasure at feeling my dick inside her. “Ohhhh,” she sighed.

Gailfair rose up from her knees, and walked to where Celegrian and Rúthiel were copulating, taking off her robe as she went. Her head-sized breasts swayed magnificently as she walked, and her wavy blond hair limned her head and bare shoulders like a corona. Tear tracks were drying down her cheeks, but she was smiling. She climbed onto the table next to Celegrian, naked, aroused, and triumphant. The table rocked.

“Gailfair!", Rúthiel exclaimed, stopping her thrusts. “I love you! I had to fuck her! She means nothing to me!”

“Don’t worry, dear, I’m not jealous,” Gailfair said. “I don’t mind if you lie with other women, or other men for that matter. I will lie with many men, and even bear many children, as part of my service to the Goddess. Did you know? She has forgiven me! Her heart is larger than I had dared wish. She has taken me back into her service! But she has not taken off the goblin’s charm. We have to make love now.”

Rúthiel gave a faint smile of relief, then a broad lascivious grin of anticipation. She pulled her dildo out of the rogue, spread Gailfair’s legs, and aimed it at the cleric’s golden haired cunt.

“No, don’t go ... I was almost there!", Celegrian exclaimed. She twisted the long thin dildo in Rúthiel’s ass, trying to pull her back to her own pussy.

Rúthiel slapped the rogue’s hand away. “You’ve been there three times already!”

“No, only twice... and that doesn’t mean I wasn’t ready again!", the thin elf said, eagerly.

Gailfair touched Rúthiel’s hand with hers. “Dear, she needs you more than I do. I’ve found the Goddess’s grace again; arousal, though nice, can’t compete with that. Just put your fingers inside me like you did in my room. Not your whole hand, that’s too much, but your touch inside me makes me shiver.”

Rúthiel looked at the relaxed nude blonde half human, and the frantic half dressed dark haired elf lying spread before her, and sighed. “All right, Celegrian, I’ll fuck you. Just fix these straps.”

The rogue’s nimble fingers rushed to finish buckling the dagger scabbard straps around the muscular fighter’s tattooed hips, while Rúthiel kissed Gailfair deeply on the lips. Then they broke, and Gailfair lay back next to the lean rogue, putting her arm around the smaller elf’s head. The table creaked. Rúthiel bent forward and pushed the entire table, with both women on it, forward to brace it against a wall to steady it. Her calloused feet crunched through the wreckage of broken pottery that had fallen off the table, and barely avoided the broken glass. Then she steadied the table, and the two women nestling together on it spread their legs so that each of their cunts would open wide.

Rúthiel thrust the dildo strapped to her groin into Celegrian’s hungry pussy, and turned her head towards the cleric. She put the index and middle fingers of her other hand into Gailfair’s golden furred slot, stroking the blonde’s clit with her thumb. She used her other hand to caress Gailfair’s lush breast, bending forward to take a juicy nipple deep into her mouth, and suckled milk from her lover’s breast.

Celegrian moaned happily to be filled again, and pushed the tool in her hand into Rúthiel’s ass. Rúthiel twitched at the sensation, making her dildo jerk in the rogue’s cunt in rhythm. She was stretched over both women now, from Celegrian’s cunt at her crotch to Gailfair’s breast at her mouth, and both her cheek and Gailfair’s unoccupied breast were next to Celegrian’s face. The rogue alternated, kissing first one than the other in turn.

I was marveling how good it felt to fuck Gúlniben’s sweet cunt. She wasn’t as tight as Rúthiel or even Celegrian, and not as soft as Gailfair, but somehow just right. Her pussy fit my prick like a glove. She cried out softly with every one of my strokes, with a voice like the laughter of goblin children. Her height being just below mine was also perfect, and her lips lined up to mine as I fucked her. She would meet my mouth when I wanted, and we would break at the same time. After kissing, she nestled her head between my neck and shoulder, while I sucked her pointed ear into my mouth, while fucking her pussy. It was like floating. Everything seemed so right. Even as I watched the women cumming repeatedly and changing their positions, I didn’t want to, I didn’t want anything to change. My little elf girl ran her hands over my back, exploring in wonder, and I rolled her breasts in my palms. They fit perfectly. So did her ass cheeks when I moved my hands behind and beneath her, picking her up to meet my strokes. This made her gasp deeper, as I drove myself to the hilt. I didn’t want to cum, but couldn’t control it, my traitorous body drove harder and deeper into the little elf’s cunt. Gúlniben threw her head back, gasped one last time, and called out my name, “Oh, Gree-Kar!", and as she came, I sprayed what felt like a gallon of semen into her pussy.

She felt weightless in my arms as I lowered her off the stool onto the rags of her robe. Her eyes were closed and an expression of bliss was on her face. We lay next to each other, as her eyes opened slowly. “Wow.” she said. “So that was sex. No wonder Celegrian goes on about it so much. She is my sister, you know? For the last fifty years, she’s been holding it over me, how many men she’s had sex with. While we were growing up, she was older, it was always poor little Niben, who didn’t know anything. So I became a wizard, to know everything, while she just hung around with rogues and thieves. But when I told her that now I knew the deep secrets, she started having sex, and saying that book learning wasn’t anything important in life, that sex was what it was all about. Or when she felt kind she asked some of her boyfriends to go out with me. But they never wanted to have sex, they said I was too small, that it would feel like they were doing it with a child. Well now I’ve done it!”

Then she blushed and hid her face in my shoulder again. “Do you think they all saw?”

I looked at where the women were still fucking. Gailfair had her head thrown back, her eyes closed, and was shivering in the throws of a powerful orgasm. Her hands held the heads of the elves pressed against her huge breasts, each suckling a nipple. Rúthiel’s hand was in Gailfair’s cunt, Celegrian’s hand was handling the dildo in Rúthiel’s ass, and Rúthiel’s dildo was buried in Celegrian’s pussy. None of them looked like they were paying attention to anything else in the world.

“No,” I said. “They busy.”

I ran my hands over her soft torso, stroking her pale skin. When I moved my hand down between her legs, she closed them, and tried to curl up, but as I was stronger, when I pushed my hand onward, she stopped resisting. Her pussy was wet from our juices, but there was no blood. It twitched around my finger as I probed. I liked that, and left my finger there as I explored her breasts with my other hand. They were firm enough to support themselves, but jiggled when I stroked them. Her nipples protruded enough so that I could roll them between my fingers. As I touched, they rose and fell faster.

After a bit of this, her head emerged from between my neck and shoulder. “Gree-Kar?", she shyly asked. “Could you, could we ... do that again? Have sex, I mean? I think I liked it.”

I grinned. I thought I liked it too. My cock was still soft after coming so much inside her, but I knew a way to fix that.

“Celegrian!” I called. “Come, suck cock!” Her talented ministrations would have it ready for another session in no time.

“No!", Gúlniben exclaimed, much distraught.

Celegrian answered my command with a scream, and I could see her legs shoot out straight and kick the air. Then they relaxed back down. Rúthiel stopped pumping, and Celegrian struggled out from between the naked women on the now cleared table, and wobblingly walked towards us.

Rúthiel watched her go, then turned to look lasciviously at Gailfair. “I think we can stop now,” the cleric said. “We don’t have to...” The muscular fighter interrupted by grabbing her thighs and pulling her down into the position Celegrian had held, spread legged in front of her. Gailfair looked at her with wide eyes. “No, I WANT to,” Rúthiel said, and pushed her strapped on dildo into the buxom blonde’s pussy. “Oh!” Gailfair exclaimed, “Rúthiel!” And again, “Oh! Oh! Oh!”

Celegrian’s booted feet crunched through the shattered glass vials as she passed where the table once stood. The rogue’s legs were bowed and wobbled, wetness ran down her leather strapped thighs, and milk dribbled from her parted lips. As she got closer, she ran her tongue over her lips, readying them for action, noticed the milk, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“No!", Gúlniben cried again. “Send her back! Anything she can do, I can do better!” She grabbed my limp cock possessively, and sucked it quickly, then jerked her head back at the taste. “Eww,” she said. She paused, looking at me and at her older sister frantically. “Er... what should I do?”

“Oh, Niben!", Celegrian said with mock surprise. “You’ve never sucked a man’s cock?” The little wizard blushed, and said, “Oh, just tell me!”

Celegrian smiled indulgently, “Well, you kiss it with your lips... suck it into your mouth... swirl it around with your tongue... lick it like a candy, all around the head ... cover your teeth with your lips and move your head back and forth on it like a pussy ... suck on it, but only gently, until it hardens ... when it does, you can nibble on it with your teeth very lightly... when its shaft is outside your mouth, you should stroke it up and down with your hand... when it’s in your mouth you can swallow it down all the way to the base... when it’s long, if you have breath control you can take the head down your throat... Watch his eyes, you’ll see what he likes, and what he doesn’t... Do some of each, change it up, variety is the key... When the head gets so it stays swollen and shiny, you’ll want to stop if you want to fuck him, or if you keep going he’ll come in your mouth...” Gúlniben’s eyes grew wide as she tried to remember all that.

Celegrian said, “But you’ll have to watch as I show you. I have to be the one to do it, per the goblin’s orders.” She knelt down beside us, reached down and tried to take my cock from her sister’s grasp.

Gúlniben didn’t give it up, and tried to block her access, but Celegrian was stronger. She bent down and started to lick the head with the tip of her pink tongue. It felt good.

“No, no, go away!” Gúlniben struggled to push her away but was hampered by the need not to hurt the sensitive member they both held. “He’s mine! You can ... go suck Rúthiel’s cock! Gree-Kar didn’t specify his!”

Celegrian straightened to look back at Gailfair and Rúthiel. The elf’s tattooed body was fully on top of the larger half-human woman’s voluptuous form. She was rubbing a massive breast against her face with both hands and sucking it as they fucked. Her dildo was so deep inside the cleric’s pussy that it was completely invisible, and only that their hips kept jerking against each other actively attested to its presence.

“It looks busy,” Celegrian said. “Also, it’s not a real cock. No, the goblin’s command is clear, I have to suck his.” She returned to my cock, bending lower and running her tongue all around the head now.

“No!", Gúlniben wailed, pushing against her ineffectively. “Gree-Kar, send her away!”

I was so turned on by the two sisters struggling over my dick that it was half hard already. They looked so sexy, alike but different. But Gúlniben’s using my name got to me. The other elves never thought to do that somehow. I took pity on her.

“Celegrian, go fuck Rúthiel,” I said.

The lean rogue released the cock without regret, stood up, and walked back towards the other women. Gúlniben dived down on my cock triumphantly.

When Celegrian got to the table where the women were fucking, the buxom blonde was holding Rúthiel’s black spiky haired head buried between her massive breasts with one hand, and making a half hearted effort to pump the thinner dildo in the elf’s muscular ass with the other. The rogue called, “Rúthiel... Rúthiel!", but had to physically pull at the fighter’s shoulders to get her to pull her head back out to pay attention. Rúthiel stopped her hips pumping the dildo into the cleric’s pussy. “What?”

“Sorry,” Celegrian said, “change back. I have to fuck you again. Goblin’s orders.”

“I didn’t hear anything,” Rúthiel said. “They were your orders, not mine. I’m not giving up the woman I love that easily. Go play with yourself elsewhere.”

“But I have to!” the rogue exclaimed, frustrated. “The goblin specifically said, fuck Rúthiel!”

The fighter relented. “Then you know what to do.” She pointed at the long thin tool in her butt that the cleric had stopped fingering when they talked, then she turned back to lavishing attention on Gailfair’s breasts with mouth and hands.

Celegrian sniffed. “You weren’t the equal of a man anyway.” She jerked the scabbarded tool out of the fighter’s ass roughly, and set about strapping it to her crotch.

“I wouldn’t want to be,” Rúthiel mumbled back around the breast flesh in her mouth.

Gúlniben licked and sucked my cock passionately, her inexperience made up for by her enthusiasm. Her tongue and lips were soft as flower petals, and she never used her teeth. As my dick stiffened, every few licks or sucks she would pull back and look at the cock to see how it was progressing. “Don’t stop!” I ordered her. She smiled at this confirmation of her new found skills, and went back to sucking it without taking it out of her mouth. Eventually I knew I would burst in her mouth soon, and thought about doing it, but then I decided I had a better idea. I liked the way she felt light in my hands when I had gripped her ass just before coming, and I thought back to when I saw Rúthiel carry Gailfair’s weight completely.

I pushed the little wizard’s head off my dick and stood up. She scrambled to get back on the stool, but I stopped her, making her stand in front of me. Her pussy was wet and ready, but due to her ridiculous platforms, way too high.

“Take off shoes,” I said. She bent to obey. On the table at the other side of the room, Celegrian, the only other elf with footwear, gave up the dildo in Rúthiel’s ass for a moment to slide off her form fitting boots.

I looked at Gúlniben’s ass as she unstrapped her sandals. Even with her sedentary class, her natural elven flexibility let her bend to reach her feet with perfectly straight knees. I walked around her and admired the up and down symmetry of her pale thin legs and caressed her curvy ass. The rounded buttocks fit my hands perfectly as well, and I could just see the sweet hairless pussy below, though still too high for easy fucking. The little wizard smiled at me upside down, as she finished unstrapping her sandals and stepped out of them. She straightened. In bare feet she was exactly my height, though much thinner through the waist and shoulders. I cupped her breasts from behind and rubbed my stiff cock against her plump buttocks before turning her around. I pulled her up on to her toes which raised her pussy to just the right height, placed the head of my cock at her lower lips, put both my hands behind her thighs and pulled her forward onto it. She sighed happily as I entered her, and draped her soft arms around my shoulders, reaching forward with her lips for mine. Then I pulled her thighs forward so her feet left the floor. She was much lighter than a goblin her size would have been, and my arousal made her light as a feather. She was completely supported by my cock inside her and my hands pulling her against my groin. Her eyes and mouth went wide, all thoughts of a kiss abandoned. “Oh, Gree-Kar, you’re so strong! Oh!”

Her weight drove her pussy down against my cock, pushing her clit hard against my pelvic bone. The sensation sent her into spasms, each little jerk grinding the clit further. “Oh, oh, oh, oh,” she said as she quivered. I could feel her wetness increase until it was dripping down my cock shaft to my balls.

But these little movements weren’t satisfying me. I shifted my grip up her thighs to her soft ass, squeezed a buttock with each hand and began to lift and lower her in the air, pulling her up my cock shaft until just the head was inside her, then down to the base again. I stepped with each thrust, so the room whirled around us. “Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhh!” she said. Her pale legs flailed and kicked out behind me, and she would have lost her balance if I hadn’t squeezed her butt harder. This made her grimace in pain. She recovered and balanced herself with her arms on my shoulders. “Let me try,” she said. She put her small hands on my shoulders and wrapped her thin legs around my hips to support herself. I relaxed my grip on her butt to let her move, and she began to pull herself up and down on my cock. This was nice. I could pay attention to the differences in my moves and hers: she would go not as far up, but faster and then she would wiggle her hips to grind at the bottom. This wasn’t as intense. I moved my hands up around her tiny waist, and then, releasing her weight from my arms entirely, cupped her tits, rolling, squeezing and caressing them in my palms. I remembered back to the first time I fucked her, when I felt that I didn’t care if it never ended. I still had that sensation, but not as strong now.

It seems that Gúlniben felt the same, because she was no longer blind and deaf to everything else in the world. My movements had turned us so she faced the women fucking on her table.

“Look what they’re doing,” she said. “Celegrian has her long probe in Rúthiel’s rectum! I think Rúthiel likes it! Could you ... do that to me?”

I let go of her boobs with one hand, and pushed the thumb into her mouth. She was surprised at first, then understood, and licked and sucked it until it was wet with saliva. Then I pulled it out, brought it behind and below her, and pushed it into her tiny virgin asshole.

“Oooh!” she said. Her face screwed up. I could feel her ass clamp down on my thumb, then release gradually. I moved it in and out. Her face turned thoughtful. “Interesting.... but I think I like it in the front better.”

She had almost stopped moving her hips, so I grabbed her butt with my other hand and began to screw her again forcefully, this time in both holes, thrusting my thumb in her ass along with my dick in her pussy. She began to lose control again, which also excited me. “Aahhh! Aaahhh! Yes! ... Wait, wait!”

She seemed flushed and excited, so I didn’t understand why she wanted me to wait. I was going to come soon, and by the symptoms so was she.

“Celegrian! I want her to see!", Gúlniben said. “Can you go so she can see us?”

I carried her impaled on my cock towards the other women, Gúlniben bouncing on my cock and thumb with each step. I walked around the broken vials and potions, farther down the rounded chamber wall, where Celegrian could see. Rúthiel and Gailfair were writhing and oblivious, while Celegrian was pumping Rúthiel’s ass mechanically, clearly not getting as much out of it as the two lovers. She looked at us coldly.

“Look, Celegrian, look!", the little elf said as she bounced on my cock and thumb. “I’m having sex! With a man! It’s really great!” Celegrian looked jealous, which seemed to enflame Gúlniben’s passions almost as much as anything I was doing. “Yes, aah, yes!” she cried out, and pounded her pussy down on my cock harder than she ever had, again and again. “I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming!” She was so loud even Rúthiel and Gailfair looked up from each other and noticed us.

Gúlniben yelled and jerked theatrically, while her pussy and ass clamped down on my members inside her. I didn’t know how much was exaggeration and how much genuine, but didn’t care. The contractions set me off, and I blasted inside her. She wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply, then slowly, gradually, unwrapped her legs from around me and lowered her toes to the floor, my cock spent but still inside her.

Rúthiel and Gailfair went back to each other quickly. Celegrian watched until our movements stopped, then looked away without saying a word, down at where her cock was buried to the hilt and quivering in the fighter’s muscular ass. She pulled back and started thrusting again. Her long face was flushed.

Gúlniben and I unjoined and walked back to the pile of rags that had been her clothes. She lay beside me, contented, almost glowing.

I looked at the women on the table. They hadn’t changed their position and were still going at it, though surely they must feel as spent as I did, after fucking so many times this night. Gúlniben saw where I was looking, and understood my thoughts. “You told them not to stop, dear,” she said. “Well, you said it to me, but they heard it too. Let them enjoy themselves.”

This made her think of something else.

“Gree-Kar, how were you able to use that charm?", she asked. “Have you ever used it before? You didn’t look like a goblin wizard when we fought you. ‘Shaman’, they’re called, right? Are you a shaman? Have you ever cast any spells before?”

“No,” I said. She talked too much. Thinking about why I could cast spells didn’t interest me, it was even slightly embarrassing. A real goblin chief should conquer by force and fear, sword and fang, not spells. Instead I stroked her soft pale body, to remind myself of what the spell had brought me. She giggled as I touched a sensitive area on her stomach, then went back to talking.

“I know, you must be a sorceror! A natural talent, that you never revealed because you never studied! And you just learned it from having it used on you! You must be really strong! Just think how much you could do if I taught you... Oh, that feels nice...”

I was rubbing her breasts with one hand and her thighs with the other. Not getting any verbal response from me she lapsed back into talking to herself.

“But that still doesn’t explain how you were able to charm the others. Elves are resistant to charm... aaahhhh...and ... aaahhh ... and you’re just a novice spellcaster, it’s... ah-ah-ah... hard to understand why you succeeded against all of them... them... Oooh...”

Now I was rubbing the folds of her pussy, and she lost her train of thought. Her pale face flushed and her eyes lit up, looking at me playfully. “Up for round three?", she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she took my cock head into her mouth and began to lick it with darting movements of her soft pink tongue.

I stopped her, and sat on the stool. I was in charge here! I pushed her head down between my legs so her loose black hair draping over my thighs. The elf knelt and took my cock head in her mouth, sucking it reverently.

Back at the table with the copulating women, Celegrian shook her head as if to clear it. She slowed the thrusts of her strapped on tool into the woman fighter’s ass, and stopped, pulling it out completely. Rúthiel looked around. “Hmm? Why’d you stop?” Her own dildo kept moving in Gailfair’s pussy.

“This ... isn’t right,” Celegrian said. “Don’t you see? Rúthiel, you can’t stand anyone to fuck you, you have to be in control. And you especially don’t like it in the ass!”

“It’s not bad,” Rúthiel said. “I like it. Come on, put it back in.”

“And Gailfair,” Celegrian said, “you don’t have sex with women! You only like men!”

“Yes... before... but I like Rúthiel...” Gailfair said, confused.

“She loves me!” Rúthiel exclaimed angrily, and turned back to the blonde cleric. She grabbed Gailfair’s head, and kissed her passionately, making her pelvic thrusts deeper and harder. Gailfair closed her eyes in bliss.

“We’re just charmed!” Celegrian exclaimed. “We’re just fucking because the goblin charmed us somehow! We’re having sex for his twisted amusement! This isn’t us! Don’t you see? Rúthiel, Gailfair, stop!” She pulled at Rúthiel’s bare shoulder.

Gúlniben pulled her lips off my cock. “Oh-oh,” she said. “Looks like the dweomer duration has given out. Was Celegrian the first one you charmed? Cast it again!”

I had the same idea, but was having trouble remembering the words of the spell. “Kaa namaa laa k’jeramaa!", I said. That wasn’t quite right. The sounds were the same, but they felt different when I was saying them. There wasn’t any power behind them.

Celegrian kept pulling at the lovers, ignoring the spell, but Rúthiel pointedly ignored the rogue, and kept fucking her shapely lover. Celegrian grabbed her tattooed shoulder with both arms and pulled her with all her might. Rúthiel brushed her off with one muscular arm, without even breaking her kiss with the blonde half human. Celegrian cursed.

“Damn... you’re still under the spell.. Well, I know how to break that... kill the caster!”

She reached for the boots she had taken off, and pulled out the longest dagger I have seen. It must have gone from her knee to her heel.

Gailfair’s eyes sprang open wide, and she cried out, “No, don’t!” She struggled to get up, but Rúthiel held her down. The cleric argued frantically. “Rúthiel, she’s going to hurt the goblin. We have to stop her!” Rúthiel went stiff and struggled too, seemingly against herself as much as against the weaker half-human. “Rrrr... Yes... No. No! We don’t. We don’t stop! That’s what the goblin said. Those were his orders. We don’t stop making love! We don’t stop Celegrian!”

“No, that’s not what he mmm...,” the cleric said, and Rúthiel silenced her by kissing her firmly and continuing to hold her down.

“Spell no work!", I said to Gúlniben. “You do!”

“I can’t!” she cried. “I’m all out of spells too, I was meditating so I could study more when you came in!”

Celegrian looked at me, a malicious smile slowly spreading across her face. Her pointed ears stood up. “All .. cast ... out, are you, goblin?” she asked. “I’m not!”

She moved her hand so fast it blurred, and the long dagger flashed through the air faster than I could dodge, plunging into my shoulder and knocking me off the stool onto the stone floor. “Fuck!", I yelled in pain. The blade had embedded to the hilt, piercing completely through my shoulder, with half its length sticking out the other side.

“No!” Gúlniben cried, and stood between me and her sister, her arms spread wide. “Don’t hurt him!”

Celegrian had a new dagger in each hand, I didn’t even see her draw them. “You’re just charmed,” she spat. “Move aside.”

Rúthiel broke her kiss of Gailfair. “Hear that? The goblin wants us to fuck. He can take care of himself. We fuck.” The blonde cleric hesitated, then relaxed. The lovers embraced, and began to thrust together.

Celegrian began to edge to the side to get another clear shot at me. Her strapped on dildo bobbed in front of her crotch, obscenely. Gúlniben turned to keep blocking her line of sight, and I skittered behind.

“Aah!", Celegrian cried suddenly, and sank down to clutch at her foot. I peered around my small guardian to see that the rogue’s bare feet had stepped in the broken glass of the wreckage of the bottles that had been on their table. But I couldn’t see any blood on the lean elf’s foot. It was just a trick. As I pulled my head back behind my guardian wizard, the rogue’s leather strapped arm blurred again and another dagger flashed by, missing me by inches. I watched it embed itself in the spine of a book with brass bindings, and be immediately enveloped by crackling sparks.

Celegrian cursed again, and got up, both her hands again filled with daggers. She seemed to have an endless count of them. The agile rogue circled around the edge of the chamber while Gúlniben moved to keep herself between her and me. I thought frantically. Gúlniben could protect me for a while, but eventually another of the rogue’s throws would connect. I couldn’t keep away forever. Unless I did something different, this could only end one way.

I needed a weapon, but this was the wrong place for them. Books, vials, jars. Why didn’t I get some real weapons from Rúthiel’s chamber? I looked at the dagger in the sparking book, but it was too late. First the handle, and then the tang and blade blackened and flaked away, then even the charred slash in the books cover shimmered and began to grow closed.

There was only weapon I could get at, the dagger in my own shoulder. But it was in very deep. I gnashed my fangs knowing this was going to hurt. My left hand couldn’t help at all. I grabbed the handle with my right, and pulled with all my might. The pain was more than I imagined. “Fuck! FUCK! FFUUCCKK!” I yelled.

The women on the table went wild. Rúthiel shouted incoherently and hammered her lover with thrusts that made the table creak and jump. Gailfair held on to the musxitedcular elf’s torso, groaning and returning every thrust with enthusiasm. Splinters flew where the table slammed the wall and on one stroke the table split down its length and collapsed. The women fell among its ruin, still fucking feverishly.

Finally the dagger was out, gory with my own blood, but in my hand. However, my shoulder ran freely now, and I felt dizzy. In a short while I’d be too weak to fight. I was going to die.

“Gree-Kar!", Gúlniben said excitedly. “The others are still following your commands! You can order them to stop Celegrian!”

She was right. “Rúthiel, Gailfair, grab Celegrian!", I yelled.

Rúthiel let out a despairing groan, but couldn’t stop herself. She pulled herself up off and out of her buxom half human lover, and lunged at Celegrian.

“No, Rúthiel, stop!", Celegrian cried, dancing away from the naked fighter. “I don’t want to hurt you!”

“Damn it, I can’t stop!", Rúthiel shrieked. “Give up or stab me!” She ran at the rogue, her arms spread wide, her breast heading straight for the sharp knives between them. Celegrian jumped away, then to the side, then away again. Then Gailfair was behind the rogue, and grabbed her. Both lost their balance and fell. The agile black clad elf broke away and was up again in an instant, but now Rúthiel was in close, and went for a bear hug. One dagger went flying, then the elves fell to the stone floor, and wrestled. Gailfair grabbed a flailing leather strapped limb to help out, but the outcome was not in doubt. The tattooed fighter pinned Celegrian to the ground and lay on her to keep her motionless.

“Yay!", Gúlniben exclaimed, jumping and clapping her hands. Then she looked at me, and rushed to bandage my streaming wound with the rags of her torn underclothes.

Each of Rúthiel’s limbs held down one of the rogue’s. Rúthiel was bleeding from a shallow slash across one breast and down her side, but her look wasn’t of pain but of lust. Her crotch was still thrusting her strapped on dildo into the air in the frenetic rhythm it had when it was in her shapely blonde half human lover. She couldn’t stop. She needed it to be in someone again but her orders wouldn’t let her let the lean elf go. She groaned with the need, then acted. Gailfair was still holding one of Celegrian’s arms, so Rúthiel let that one go. She pulled up on Celegrian’s strapped dildo to raise the rogue’s crotch up, and to open a space between the strapped tool and the rogue’s hairless groin, pushed with her legs to open Celegrian’s legs apart, and thrust with her hips, pushing her own dildo into Celegrian’s cunt. “Aie!” Celegrian cried out in shock and surprise at the violation. “No! Don’t! Stop!” The stronger fighter continued to thrust, Celegrian squirming helplessly underneath her.

Gailfair felt the same need. She used both her arms to bend the rogue’s arm back down to her shoulder, and mounted the elf’s leather strapped elbow, grinding it against her own crotch with little gasps.

“Stop this!” Celegrian cried. “Rúthiel, Gailfair, look at yourselves, you’re raping me! This isn’t you, you’d never do that! You need to break the spell!”

The fighter considered, then spread the rogue’s leathers wide open over her lean chest. She saw the skin was flushed and the nipples were hard. She grinned, and tweaked the stiff nipples. “Looks like you love it,” she said, continuing to fuck the captive elf.

“No! Uhhh! Aaaagghh!", Celegrian gasped and writhed. She tried again between strokes.

“Gailfair doesn’t love you... she’s just charmed... look at her fucking my arm!”

Rúthiel looked at the half-human, grinding her golden furred cunt on the rogue’s black leather clad elbow. Rúthiel lost her smile and slowed her movements.

I couldn’t move due to Gúlniben’s binding my shoulder, but I knew how to deal with this. “Gailfair, kiss Rúthiel,” I said. The blonde leaned forward, releasing Celegrian’s arm with one hand, grabbing the fighter’s spiky black haired head, and kissing her deeply. They locked lips and both resumed thrusting their groins against the captive rogue. She moaned in frustration.

“You’re both taking orders from a goblin!", Celegrian cried finally.

Gailfair kept grinding, but Rúthiel jerked. She broke from Gailfair’s kiss, and scowled. Her muscles bulged and her hips stopped thrusting. This was bad. “That’s it! Fight against him, Rúthiel!", Celegrian called. “He’s just a goblin, a dirty, little evil goblin!” She struggled to free herself from the fighter’s stiff grip.

“Fucking shut her up!” I ordered. Rúthiel held still as stone, but Gailfair obeyed. She swung one soft thigh over Celegrian’s face, and ground her golden haired cunt against the rogue’s mouth, muffling her words. Then the cleric screamed and jerked back from the elf, cradling her pussy with both hands. Celegrian had bitten her.

“You hurt her!", Rúthiel snarled, breaking her paralysis, and twisted Celegrian’s tit savagely in revenge. The lean elf cried in pain. Rúthiel pulled out of Celegrian’s cunt and spun her leather clad body around on the stone floor half a turn. The rogue’s limbs were free now, and she tried to get up, but Rúthiel pushed her down and knelt on her arms. The muscular fighter slapped Celegrian’s breasts roughly to make her scream again, then held her jaws open and thrust the leather clad tool at her crotch through the elf’s open mouth and deeply into her throat. “Try and bite this!", she ordered fiercely.

Celegrian tried, her teeth scoring the tough leather scabbard, but having no effect on the steel underneath. Rúthiel continued to slap the lean elf’s breasts as she fucked her mouth. Celegrian convulsed underneath her ineffectively, unable to gather her strength to throw the fighter off her; it was all she could do to catch her breath as the dildo unblocked her throat for short periods between thrusts.

“Are you all right?” Rúthiel asked Gailfair worriedly.

“Yes, there’s no blood,” the cleric said. “It was more surprise, really. Please, don’t hurt her.” Gailfair held Rúthiel’s hands gently, preventing the stronger elf from repeatedly striking Celegrian’s reddened breasts. Rúthiel grasped the cleric’s softer hands in hers, lifted them to her mouth and kissed them.

The half human smiled, and glanced at the leather scabbarded tool still jutting upright and strapped to the rogue’s crotch. “I still need to have sex. We can’t stop, according to the goblin’s orders.” Rúthiel nodded, and reached forward to pin Celegrian’s thighs, stabilizing the rogue’s dildo. She had given up trying to fight the spell.

The buxom blonde moved to Celegrian’s lower half, and mounted the rogue’s leather tool, easing it gingerly into her sore pussy. She moved up and down on it, hesitantly and slowly at first, then faster. Her enormous breasts bounced up and down, and Rúthiel reached upward trying to support and cradle them with her hands. Gailfair leaned forward again to her lover’s face. The women kissed lovingly, the wavy haired blonde half human and the spiky haired elf, each fucking opposite ends of the rogue elf’s lean body convulsing underneath them.

Gúlniben’s perky breasts bobbed near my face as she bandaged and tied my wounded shoulder. I stroked them with my free hand. She giggled and slapped at my hand. “Stop that, I need to concentrate!”

Then she was done. The release from seemingly imminent death, and then watching Rúthiel and Gailfair deal with Celegrian had done wonders for my dick, which now stood up tall and proud. I grabbed Gúlniben and tried to pull her down on top of it. “No, dear!", she said, fighting me off successfully due to my weakened state, “We don’t have time for more sex! We have to get out of here!”

“Why?” I asked. Between the arousal and blood loss it was hard to think.

“Because their spells are wearing off, silly! They all have the same duration. You must have charmed Celegrian first, right?” I nodded. “Well, who was next?”

“Rúthiel,” I said, slowly.

“Her spell will be wearing off next then. Do you think Gailfair can hold off the two of them?”

I shuddered at the thought.

“We have to go before they recover!” Gúlniben said. “Just let me get some clothes, my travelling spellbook...” She bustled off opening chests and wardrobes. I wrapped a scrap of her robe as a loincloth, which wasn’t easy with one arm weak.

She had put on a new robe and her tall platformed sandals again, and I missed seeing her naked curves.

“Keep fucking!” I ordered the women behind me as we left. They didn’t even look at us.

We raced down stairways and through halls. Then we were out of the small keep and in the surrounding forest. Morning was just breaking, the sun high enough to see by, but not so bright as to burn the skin. Just in case, I stuck to shadows. Goblins don’t like the sun.

“Come on, Gree-Kar!", Gúlniben called. “I’m carrying a pack and I’m moving faster than you.”

“I wounded!", I snarled.

The little elf relented. “Oh, poor dear.” She came back and held my arm. “I know it hurts, dear, but we have to get away before the others’ spells wear off. I’m taking you to where we captured you. You can lead us to your tribe from there. We couldn’t find your tribe when we were all looking for it, so just the three of them won’t be able to find us with them.”

I thought about it. “And when charm on you wear off?” I asked. “You escape and tell them where?”

“What charm? Silly!” Gúlniben giggled again. “What ever made you think I was under your charm? I’m an elf! I’m an experienced wizard! It’s my spell! Oh, Gree-Kar, surely you didn’t think you could have charmed me with my own spell?”

I scowled.

“Oh, sweetie, don’t be like that. Isn’t it better that I love you of my own free will? Come on, let’s go! You’ll be the chief! And I’ll be your queen, and your chief wizard! I’ll be as tall as everyone in the tribe, no one will ever call me little again! Did you know that was what ‘Niben’ means? I’ll be ... Gul-Gree-Kar!” She tried it out again. “Gul-Gree-Kar, the Magical Queen of the Goblins! We’ll have riches...”

She seemed to have it all planned out. I wondered whether we’d hold her for ransom, or just eat her.

“I know how to get you motivated,” she said. She ran ahead and bent over, pulling the skirts of her robes up. She wasn’t wearing any underclothes, and with her tall shoes raising her, I could clearly see her sweet hairless pussy below her round ass. My dick responded, tenting my blue loincloth. She looked back at me, upside down, between her legs and winked a green eye. “If you catch me, you can put it in me again!”

She giggled, straightened, and ran off, not too quickly, laughing. I ran after her. I could at least fuck her first, I decided.