The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE D.A.T.

Note from the author: This is the final installment of what I call the Empire Records Trilogy. The other stories are titled ‘The DVD’ and ‘The CD’. WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. Copyright © 2000 Wolfworks Entertainment.

Dillon couldn’t believe what he had just heard. The band had just completed a run through of a new song they had been rehearsing, a roaring guitar crunching number called ‘Adrenaline.’ His best friend since childhood Curt, the lead singer, had just asked what his cute blonde girlfriend Caitlin thought.

“I think Dillon missed a couple of notes.” Caitlin had replied matter-of-factly.

That fucking bitch. He couldn’t believe the nerve of her. Yea, she was hotter than hell, nice tits, pretty face, great ass, and fluffy hair and always dressed in sexy as shit outfits. He would do her in a second if she weren’t Curt’s bitch. But he couldn’t stand her tight ass attitude. What the hell did she know about guitars and notes? It was bad enough that Curt made her a road manager to book gigs for the band, but now she was giving her musical opinions?

“Uh, I don’t think I missed any notes Yoko,” Dillon smirked.

“Hey, man chill out,” Curt said, trying to be as sensitive to the potentially explosive situation as possible. Dillon and Caitlin had been sniping at each other ever since they first met. On one hand, he didn’t want to take sides with his best friend, on the other he didn’t want to piss off his girlfriend, either. She was high maintenance as it was.

“Dude, I can’t help it if she’s tone deaf,” Dillon said as he removed the strap from his guitar and unplugged the axe from the amp to pack it away in a case. “I’m outta here.”

“Where are you going, man?” Curt asked.

“I’m going to take a break,” Dillon answered as he stalked out of the rehearsal room. “Later.”

“What the fuck?” Curt said in disbelief.

Caitlin went up to Curt and tried to calm him down. “I’m sorry, babe, I was just saying what I thought.”

“Don’t worry about it. He’ll cool off,” Curt assured her. “It’s late anyway. Let’s go get some dinner.”

* * *

There was only one place Dillon could go when he was in a foul mood. Empire Records & Videos. He would go in and check out the new CD’s. See if there was anything worth listening too. Most of the stuff nowadays was crap, but every once in a while he would find a nice little gem. He strolled through the aisles, found a CD to give a sample listen to, and found it to his liking. Loud and mean, like his temper. This would definitely pick up his spirits. He thought of Caitlin again and bristled. Goddamn whore. Fuck her and her missing notes. Find them up your ass bitch.

“You look familiar,” the cashier said, cocking his head when Dillon placed his purchase on the counter.

“Oh, yeah? You think so?” Dillon asked. This dude better not be fucking with him. He wasn’t in the mood.

“Hey, are you in a band?”

Dillon was surprised. He was indeed in a band, but they were hardly well known...yet.

“Yeah.”

“Cool. What’s the name of your band?” the cashier asked enthusiastically.

“Chaingarden.”

“Chaingarden. Oh yeah! I say you guys at the Leather Bar. You’re the guitarist, right?”

“Yeah, that’s right,” Dillon answered. He was pleasantly surprised. They were just a small time local band and that was a little show they played months ago. This guy had a good memory.

“What’d you think?” Dillon asked, genuinely interested in the cashier’s opinion.

“You guys kicked ass!” the cashier exclaimed. “Hey man, you got a CD out or anything?”

“Not yet, but we’re actually working on a demo right now.”

“Awesome! I’ll look forward to it.”

“Thanks, man.”

The cashier looked at Dillon for a few seconds like he was sizing him up. Finally he asked Dillon, “Hey, what kind of tape are you guys using? To record your demo.”

“Right now just some old-fashioned reel to reel.”

“Oh, man, you’re kidding. Don’t use that crap. Digital Audio Tape is the way to go.”

“Yeah, I know. We just bought a used digital recorder, but that tape’s kind of out of our budget right now,” Dillon said.

The cashier looked around conspiratorially, like a drug dealer. “Hey, man, I can set you up with some nice DAT. It’s a cool new brand. We’re not supposed to be selling it yet, but we’re doing a secret promotion right now. All you have to do is answer a trivia question and you get a free reel.”

“No shit?”

“No shit. Wanna give it a shot?”

“Hell yeah!”

“Cool. Here’s the question. Who was the producer of Zombie Dude’s first record?”

“Are you shitting me?” Dillon laughed. That question was too easy.

The cashier smiled and shook his head.

“Lars Loganfeld.”

The cashier grinned. “That was too easy, wasn’t it?”

“Holy crap! I’ve never won anything before,” Dillon marveled.

“Here you go,” the goateed cahier said as he handed over the tapes sealed tight in plastic wrap. Dillon beamed and grinned as he held the tape in his hands and stared at the funny logo on the label while the cashier rang up his CD. “As a bonus you get a little cassette. It’s not DAT but it’s the same quality.”

“Whoa! Thanks dude, this is awesome.”

“Have a good one,” the cashier grinned as he watched Dillon stroll out the door with his prize.

On the way home, Dillon blasted his new CD while his fingers tapped on his new reel of DAT. He was eager to get back to their little basement studio and try out this new tape. He had some nice juicy licks running through his head that would make an awesome solo track.

* * *

Late that evening, Caitlin helped Curt into his bed where he promptly passed out. He had too much to drink again, and she silently cursed Dillon as the reason for it. She had to do something about Dillon. Sure he was a great guitarist, but he was totally bringing the band down with his little temper tantrums. They could find someone just as talented as Dillon, someone who she could manipulate and control just like Curt. It was easy with him. All she had to do was use sex to keep him in line.

But Dillon was another matter. Sometimes she swore he could see through her machinations, and she despised him for it. Ever since they met, Caitlin knew that Dillon would be a problem and they clashed constantly. He resented her interference with the band, even though she was only trying to make them successful. And she didn’t really care how long they had been friends. With Curt, Caitlin could see the potential for fame and money, so she easily set her claws into him. All it took was a quick blowjob and he was wrapped around her little finger. Now she gave him sex as rarely as possible, and only when it was to her benefit.

After Caitlin pulled Curt’s boots off and wrapped a blanket over him, she went downstairs. She was about to leave when she heard music coming from the basement, where Curt and Dillon had their makeshift sound studio. It was the faint notes of a guitar. She recognized Dillon’s guitar playing right away and was about to turn and leave disgusted, but something captured her. Caitlin took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

Dillon was sitting at the control board of the studio twitching at one of the knobs to level the volume of his guitar sample he had just recorded on his new Digital Audio Tape. When the door opened behind him, he turned to see Caitlin step in and he immediately stopped the tape and looked her up and down. He didn’t know what she was doing down here by herself, but she sure looked fucking hot in those ultra tight white jeans and tank top T-shirt. Her cute painted toes peeked out from her white leather platform heels.

“Uh, hi,” Caitlin stammered and blushed. She was clearly uncomfortable walking in on Dillon like this. She wasn’t even sure what brought her down here.

Dillon just stared back at her, thinking about what it would be like to give her a good hard grudge fuck.

“What are working on?” Caitlin asked innocently.

Since when did she care what he did? What was this bitch up to?

“Where’s Curt?” Dillon asked suspiciously.

“Upstairs,” Caitlin answered, nervously fingering the leather belt on her jeans. “Passed out.”

“No shit.” Dillon replied, as if he’d heard that a hundred times.

There was a long uncomfortable silence between the two. Dillon was not about to pick up the conversation. Finally Caitlin spoke up, “I heard some guitar. It sounded cool. Do you mind if I listen in?”

Dillon couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Why was she sucking up to him all of a sudden?

Caitlin felt his disdain, and spoke up, “Look, I’m really sorry about what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to make you mad. I shouldn’t even say anything if I’ve never even played guitar myself.”

That was the first intelligent thing she had ever said, Dillon thought. For some reason Caitlin seemed very vulnerable as she stood in front of him. There was something about her that made Dillon think that she might actually be sincere. He still despised her, but he figured it couldn’t hurt to let her listen to his recording. Even if he couldn’t stand her, she was still great to look at, and she smelled good too.

Dillon rewound the tape and then switched it back on. Guitar notes began to spill out of the speakers and Dillon sat back to listen as Caitlin stood next to him by the console. Dillon glanced over at her and noticed immediately that Caitlin gave out a soft gasp and then seemed to tense up as the music played. He looked on as the cute blonde began to take deep breaths. In the light he could see that her skin became flushed and prickled with gooseflesh. As her nice compact chest heaved with each breath, Dillon was amazed to see that her nipples began to harden and poke out through the thin cotton.

“Ohmigod,” Caitlin whispered as she closed her eyes. With one hand she began to fan her neck, which had become pink and warm. This music was incredible. She had never heard anything like it. Damned it if it wasn’t making her horny as hell. What in the world was going on? Music had never made her feel like this before, much less Dillon’s. What was it about his guitar playing that was turning her on like this? Caitlin suddenly became self-conscious when she sensed Dillon was noticing her aroused state. She tried to gain a hold of her self-control and took a deep breath and swallowed.

“Um, this is, uh, great,” Caitlin stuttered.

“Thanks,” Dillon murmured under his breath. He was awed by her reaction. She looked sexy as hell as she gripped and wrung her hands together just over the zipper of her crotch. He could swear she was dying to jam her hands inside her painted on jeans.

In fact, Caitlin wanted to do just that. This music was making her more excited with every note. She wanted to squeal out just like the guitar was doing and had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. It was all Caitlin could do to keep from reaching up and pinching her nipples.

When the music ended Caitlin let out a deep sigh, and then blushed again. She blinked several times and looked at Dillon with embarrassment. She must have seemed like a basket case to him.

“Wow!” was all Caitlin could mutter at the time until she could try and gather her senses.

Dillon looked on bewildered by her strange but very erotic behavior. He had a hard on in his jeans just looking at her like this. He had no idea what was going on with her, and she sure as hell didn’t seem to be faking whatever she was feeling.

Caitlin began to get very anxious and she didn’t know why. The music. She had to hear it again.

“God, Dillon, that was incredible,” Caitlin exclaimed. Her hands seemed like they wanted to reach out and touch him, but Caitlin achingly held them back.

“Really?” Dillon asked.

“Yes!” Caitlin nearly screamed out. She felt like she was going to explode, and she tried to hold her mind together enough to ask Dillon, “Would you...um...please...play it again? Please?”

Dillon was stupefied, but he hardly hesitated to switch on the rewind button, never taking his eyes off Caitlin’s longing face. She looked like she was about ready to fuck someone’s brains out.

His finger went to the ‘on’ switch and he held it there for a moment, watching the look of anticipation on Caitlin’s beautiful face. Her mouth was slightly open and quivering, like she was about to taste the most wonderful ice cream. She looked at him for a moment with a pleading expression. With a flourish, Dillon punched the button and his guitar began to play again.

Caitlin closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Her lithe body seemed to arch backward and she thrust her chest out a bit as her hands began to rub her thighs. Her legs bent slightly at the knees and her shoes shifted on the floor to steady her shivering. This music actually eemed to be touching her. In places she had never been touched before. What was happening to her? How was this happening? She wanted to fuck, and her mind went instinctively to Curt, but the thought repulsed her suddenly. She really wanted to fuck...Dillon.

She opened her eyes and gasped at the realization. How could she be thinking this? She couldn’t stand Dillon. She wanted him out of the band, not to fuck him. The mix of emotions made her moan inside.

Dillon saw the look of lust in her face and the way she tried to hide it. But clearly something was happening to her. The music seemed to be moving her. He glanced over at the tape as it rolled on the player. Slowly his hand went to the volume control and he slowly brought it down until the guitar began to fade. He watched as Caitlin’s expression began to become alarmed as the music died down.

Caitlin mouthed the word ‘no’, and looked at Dillon with desperation. “Please...don’t.”

Dillon pushed the volume back and watched with awe as Caitlin’s face brightened again. There was no doubt about it. The music was making her horny. What the fuck?

The music played out, and once again, when it finished, Caitlin virtually begged Dillon to play it again. She was past her embarrassment by now. She didn’t care if Dillon saw her like this. All she wanted to was to hear that guitar again. She wanted him too, his body, but her subconscious was still fighting the profound urge to jump all over him.

“Are you sure you want to hear it again?” Dillon asked.

“God yes!” Caitlin cried.

Dillon stared at Caitlin for several seconds and a smile crossed his face. “You really liked it?”

Caitlin was wringing her hands and chewing her lip. She nodded her head up and down, “Um hum!”

Dillon decided to test her. “It’s getting late, maybe you’d better be going.”

Caitlin’s mouth fell open in dismay. “No! Dillon, please! I’ll do anything to hear it again!”

That was all Dillon needed to hear. He hit the rewind button and when it stopped he held his finger teasingly over the ‘on’ switch. He looked straight into Caitlin’s eyes as she stared back hopefully, waiting, dying for him to turn it on again.

“You really would do anything if I played it again wouldn’t you?” Dillon asked.

“Anything.” Caitlin replied breathlessly as she allowed her hand to reach over and lay gently on his thigh.

Dillon’s erection jumped inside his jeans as Caitlin gave his leg a gentle squeeze. This bitch was ready to rock and roll, he thought. He didn’t care how or why it happened, all he knew was that he was going to take full advantage of it, even if she was Curt’s girlfriend. This little bitch was throwing herself at him and damned if he wasn’t going to jump all over it.

“I’ll tell you what,” Dillon said boldly. “You suck my cock and I’ll play it for you again.”

Caitlin looked at Dillon for several seconds. Her mind was still fighting the opposing emotions of hatred and lust, as well as the guilt of betraying Curt. Her body was almost aching to hear the music again. She knew if he would just turn it on, she would do anything to him. It was too painful to take anymore. She had to have it.

The petite blonde reached for Dillon’s button fly and zipper and quickly yanked open his jeans. Without shame or hesitation, Caitlin reached inside his underwear and pulled out his full erection. Her face was full of lust as she stared at Dillon before going down on him. Without taking her bright blue eyes from him, she parted her pink lips and took him into her mouth. She slid her head down until she engulfed his entire member, using her tongue to moisten and lubricate his shaft.

Dillon leaned back in the chair and sighed. He closed his eyes for a moment to savor the incredible feeling of her wet mouth on his rock hard dick. It felt so good it was almost painful. He looked down and watched as she bathed every inch of him with her pliant tongue, kissing and licking his balls and then gliding back up the shaft to suckle the head and swirl it around and around.

“Oh, fuck, that feels good,” Dillon sighed as he reached up to stroke her soft cheek.

“Please turn it on again, baby.” Caitlin purred between her lip smacking cock sucking.

Dillon flipped the switch and the guitar chords spilled into the small studio. As the notes played, Caitlin began to suck with more enthusiasm. It was an aural aphrodisiac that she had no power to resist now. It spurred her on to give Dillon the most incredible head he had ever experienced. He’d always wondered what it would be like to be inside that sweet mouth of Caitlin’s, and he wasn’t disappointed a bit. He ran his hand through her silky blonde hair, guiding her head up and down in his lap. The more she sucked him, the more she seemed to get into it. Her eager mouth was astounding, and it was giving him goose bumps to see her go at it with such fervor. The little slut is really getting off on it, Dillon thought. He grabbed her head with both hands and began to thrust his hips upwards to force his cock as deep into her mouth as it would go. He wanted to choke her with it. Just when he felt like he was about to climax, he would pull it out and make her lick his sack or rub it over her creamy cheeks and lips. She was like a fucking porn star, eager to satisfy his desires, smiling and staring at him with pure unadulterated lust.

Caitlin loved Dillon’s cock. She wanted to lick and suck every inch of it. She couldn’t believe sucking his cock would be this wonderful. It was so satisfying, and making him feel this good was really turning her on to no end. She wasn’t thinking about Curt at all now. Only how she had never appreciated Dillon until this moment. Her nipples were rock hard and she could feel her crotch creaming inside her tight jeans. The music was going to make her come, and when she recognized that it was about to finish, she began sucking faster and faster. She wanted to orgasm so badly it was hurt.

When Dillon punched the rewind button, it interrupted Caitlin’s impending climax, and she groaned. She whined to Dillon, “Please play it again! Please!”

“Take your clothes off.” Dillon said, holding his finger on the switch.

Caitlin couldn’t get her T-shirt off fast enough, tugging it out of the waistband of her jeans and peeling it up her torso and over her head. Her perky tits spilled out and jiggled inches from Dillon’s face. He reached up and cupped them firmly in his palms as Caitlin quickly unbuckled her slim belt and unzipped her jeans. Dillon fondled her firm C-cups until she began to peel down her jeans and g-string. Her face was in his lap again, and Dillon pulled her closer until his cock was pressed into her cleavage. Caitlin pushed her breasts together to envelope his shaft and began sliding her torso up and down so he could tit-fuck her. As his cock came up to her neck and bump her chin, she would turn her head down and lick the head.

Dillon hissed at the silky feeling of her mounds and grabbed her by the top of her head to force his cock back into her mouth one more time. He allowed her to suck him to her hearts’ content until he was ready to explode again. He yanked her head up just as he was about to orgasm, and ordered Caitlin, “Turn around.”

Caitlin struggled to turn around since her jeans and panties were bunched up around her ankles and still wearing her platform heels. Dillon grabbed her by waist and promptly bent her over the console so that the petite blonde was propped up on her elbows. He slid his stool forward until his erection was pressing up to her backside. He took his cock and whacked Caitlin on her tanned bare ass.

“You want some of this don’t you, bitch?” Dillon snarled with lust.

“Yes! Ohmigod yes!” Caitlin squealed.

“Beg for it, slut!” Dillon ordered as he grabbed her ass cheek.

“Please! I want it!” Caitlin cried. Her pussy was on fire and aching to be filled, and she couldn’t wait anymore.

“You want the music too, don’t you?” Dillon teased as he spanked her ass with his shaft again.

Caitlin let out a long moan and said, “Yes! I want it. Please!”

“You like my guitar playing now, right bitch?”

“I love it, Dillon!”

“There aren’t any missing notes now are there?”

“Nooooo!” Caitlin moaned. She was pushing her hips back to urge his cock inside her.

Dillon switched on the tape again, and Caitlin came alive in his hands. Her waist was grinding now, trying to feel his cock, inches away. She was a bitch in wet heat and now she was all his. Dillon yanked off his T-shirt and tossed it aside. He then grabbed her hips and guided his cock into her seeping wet pussy. The petite blonde was oven hot and Dillon took his time filling her to the hilt. Once completely inside, he allowed Caitlin to begin grinding on his cock. She moved like a feline animal, working and riding him as Dillon reached around to grab her breasts.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Caitlin moaned when she felt his hands fondle her itching mounds. She urged him to crush and pinch her nipples with her own fingers and Dillon eagerly complied. It was the most arousing sex she had ever felt and she couldn’t get enough. Not by far. His cock was melting her insides and she pumped him for all she was worth.

Dillon was more turned on than ever. Animal lust made him grab her hair and pull until Caitlin’s slender back was arched backwards. He turned her head to the side so he could put his lips on hers and forced his tongue in her mouth while he squeezed her tits hard with his other hand. He pumped hard, filling every inch of her. She was whimpering as they exchanged tongues, and his hands slid over her perspiring body.

Caitlin bounced her ass hard against Dillon’s pelvic thrusts. She could feel her body succumbing to an orgasm that reached full intensity just as the guitar screamed high notes over the speakers. Her body shivered and quaked, and when she felt Dillon coming inside her, she broke away and screamed out in ecstasy as she dug her nails into his hands, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnhhhhh!!!”

Dillon pumped his seed deep into Caitlin’s steaming pussy. He had never come so hard and with as much intensity. He gave the hot little blonde several more hard thrusts for good measure, and Caitlin squealed and whimpered with each one.

As the tape wound down once again, Caitlin and Dillon were both gasping and breathing hard as they slowly began the long recovery from the intense fuck.

The tape clicked off and all that was heard was deep breathing. Dillon was the first to move, pulling out slowly from Caitlin’s sopping pussy as she gave a soft whimper of disappointment. Even though she had climaxed with intense force she had never experienced, she was already eager for more.

She turned around to face Dillon and put her hands on his shoulders, looking at him with a lascivious stare.

“Play it again,” she pouted as she slid her slinky body between his legs, pressing her pert breasts up to his bare chest.

Dillon couldn’t believe it. This hot little bitch was on fire. He glanced up at the wall clock and was amazed at how late it was. He was feeling more aroused than ever and Caitlin was far from satiated. She could probably go on all night. Dillon decided he was far from through with this little slut, but he couldn’t stay here in the house with Curt upstairs, even if he was passed out.

“Let’s go to your place.” Dillon suggested.

“Sure baby, anything you say,” Caitlin cooed as she kissed his chest. “Can we take the music with us?”

“Yea, sure, I’ll just dub something off of here,” Dillon said as he rewound the tape and began to record his guitar instrumental onto the sample cassette tape he won at Empire Records. “Hurry up and get dressed.”

Dillon zipped up his pants and grabbed his shirt off the floor to put it on while he watched Caitlin tug her tight jeans back up over her hips and then slide her tank top over her firm young breasts. The two of them left the house and headed towards Caitlin’s little red sports car.

“I’ll drive,” Dillon said as he climbed into the convertible. Caitlin handed him the keys and took the passenger’s seat. She was eager to get to her apartment as quickly as possible. Not only to hear the music again, but to fuck Dillon’s brains out. She wanted to do everything to him. Things she wouldn’t even think of doing with any other guy. Caitlin scooted over and sat as close to Dillon as possible, putting one hand on his groin to rub him.

Dillon sped off and put an arm around her neck and reached down to cup her breast while he drove. While he drove he noticed Caitlin’s cassette player and told her to take the tape from his shirt pocket and play it.

Caitlin giggled and quickly took the tape and jammed it into the player. As the familiar chords began to play, Caitlin seemed to melt next to him. Her hand was moving faster now on his aching crotch, creating another full erection in his jeans. As she felt him grow, Caitlin began to get highly aroused. All Dillon had to do was push her head down toward his lap and the hot blonde was fired up again, scrambling to unbutton and unzip his pants. Once his member popped out, Caitlin was all over it, licking and slurping like she couldn’t get it in her mouth fast enough.

Dillon could barely concentrate on his driving as he felt Caitlin’s wet mouth sucking his cock. This was the same bitch that hated his guts and never missed a chance to cut him down in front of the band. Once he got her back to her apartment, he would teach her a few lessons about humiliation. He couldn’t wait to slap his meat inside her twat again. Thinking about it, he grabbed her silk blonde hair and jammed her head up and down with sadistic lust, forcing his cock deep into her gagging throat.

Caitlin loved Dillon’s rough treatment. She didn’t know why but it turned her on and made her horny as hell. No guy would ever been allowed to treat her like this before. Dillon was different though. There was still the slight emotional battle in her mind as to why she wanted him all of a sudden, but it was becoming more and more overwhelmed by her pure lust for him. Caitlin just wanted his cock, all of it, and in every orifice.

When they finally reached her apartment, they went inside and Dillon quickly led her into her bedroom while her hands and mouth roamed all over him, pulling his shirt open and tugging his jeans down.

“Get your clothes off,” Dillon ordered coldly as he shoved Caitlin toward her canopied bed. Her apartment was immaculate, with everything in its proper place. It looked just like some ultra rich girl’s expensively decorated bedroom He couldn’t wait to mess it all up. While Caitlin began to take her clothes and high heel shoes off, Dillon found a tape player and stuck the cassette in. He set the player to the loop setting so it would continue to play over and over.

Caitlin was more excited than ever. She had never allowed a guy inside her bedroom before. This was her personal space and she never would have dreamed of allowing a man in here. Why did she want to have sex with him so badly? What was making her act like this? Like some horny teenage slut. Once she had all her clothes off and completely naked except for a small ankle bracelet, she gladly complied when Dillon ordered her onto the bed on all fours. She looked back at him feeling tingly all over as he approached her backside with his cock fully erect.

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnh!” Caitlin groaned when Dillon grabbed her by the hips and stabbed her hot pussy with his dick. It slid in easily from the wetness seeping from her slit. Dillon took great pleasure in giving Caitlin that first hard thrust to make her squeal and quiver. His hips slapped up against her tight ass and within seconds he was giving it to her good with long deep strokes.

Dillon ran his hands all over Caitlin’s soft tanned skin, grabbing and slapping her ass as he pounded her hard. She was moaning and gasping with each thrust, pumping her hips back to meet him. She couldn’t get his cock deep enough inside her aching walls. It felt incredible and she didn’t want it to stop for a second. Caitlin didn’t know what was getting her off more, Dillon or the sound of the guitar playing.

The hot twenty-one-year old squirmed and squealed in his grasps, and Dillon let her have it for the next few hours. Using the horny slut in every filthy nasty way he could imagine. Caitlin refused not one of Dillon’s suggestions, no matter how degrading or humiliating, only eagerly complying with lustful enthusiasm. She became his virtual living fuck doll, to grope, bend, fondle and violate as he pleased. Between each intense fuck session, Dillon made Caitlin suck his cock until he was ready to go again and again. Occasionally he wouldn’t wait to fuck her but instead force her to swallow or come all over her innocent face and tits while she gladly accepted his pearly liquid, licking off every drop from her thirsty lips.

He waited until later before he decided to fuck her ass, lubricating her with a generous amount of jelly before slathering it on his own shaft. He forced his rock hard cock into her tight asshole and began to ram her into the already messy sheets. Caitlin grunted and groaned as she winced from the intense sensation of the rear entry.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuunnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” the petite blonde moaned in ecstasy while Dillon took out all his previous animosities and grudges out her. He fucked her ass vigorously for over twenty minutes until he was ready to explode. After making Caitlin climax for the umpteenth time, he pulled his cock out and splashed warm come all over her undulating back as she continued to squeal and moan underneath him.

“That’s a good little whore,” Dillon complimented his personal blonde slut as he wiped his wet cock all over her creamy smooth ass. “You like it on your back don’t you, Caitlin?”

Caitlin moaned affirmatively.

“And you aren’t going to be such a bitch anymore are you?”

She shook her head ‘no’ and moaned.

“From now on, you’re my little groupie whore, and Curt will just have to find someone else.”

That last statement baffled Caitlin for a moment, but the thought of being Dillon’s groupie whore was instantly attractive to her. Forget Curt. He was a loser. She gave Dillon a long enthusiastic moan of agreement and approval. In return, Dillon gave Caitlin a few more spanks with his cock for good measure, just to make sure she understood her new orders.

He was amazed by her slave-like compliance. If that tape could do this with Caitlin, no telling what it could do to other hot young women. And didn’t Caitlin have a stunning lipstick lesbian friend? He would get Caitlin to call her up and they would party to his special little tape. Dillon also made a mental note to hook up with that local record company with the good-looking female A & R rep. The possibilities were fucking limitless.

The physical and mental toll was finally catching up to the long-haired young rocker, and he collapsed on his back next to the panting Caitlin, who was slowly recovering from the nasty assault. Her ravaged body was aching all over, but it was a wonderful kind of ache. Before she could even catch her breath, Dillon ordered her to go get a hot towel to wipe his cock with. She jumped at his command and hurried to the bathroom to run hot water and grab a hand towel. When she returned, Dillon was lying comfortably on his back, flipping the channels on the television. The tape had finally been turned off, but Caitlin barely noticed. Without being told, Caitlin sat next to Dillon and began to tenderly wipe off his shaft and balls.

When Caitlin was done, she looked at Dillon and asked hopefully, “Is there anything else I can do, Dillon?”

Dillon barely acknowledged her question as he stared intently at the cool model babes on the video music channel. Without even looking at Caitlin, he reached over and pushed her head down onto his lap. He only murmured, “Suck it.”

Caitlin complied gladly and with enthusiasm. If Dillon wanted his dick sucked, how could she say ‘no.’ After all he was a musical genius. She just wished he would turn that guitar tape back on.

THE END