The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 6 by Amy:

There is something that always seems exciting about the day before Thanksgiving. It is a great “eve”. Not as good as Christmas Eve of course, but way better than “Halloween eve” or “Easter Eve”.

Easter Eve. That made me giggle to myself as Brent and I drove home from the shop.

I can’t believe I was giggling today. I thought for sure I wouldn’t be able to stop crying once BJ got on that plane. Yet this afternoon, I feel like all my cares and worries have simply melted away. Another weird thing is that I was really looking forward to Brent and my sexy date night.

We have “date nights” every month or two, like most couples with kids we know. I never look forward to them though. There is always so much pressure to get dressed up and for the night to end in sex. It always seemed so forced. Not that I didn’t like being with Brent. That wasn’t it at all. I just enjoyed a Tuesday night with the three of us instead of a fancy Saturday night with just the two of us.

Tonight was different for some reason. Although, I’m not sure Brent felt the same. He was acting strange again. I kept meaning to ask him what was wrong, but I sort of kept getting caught up in my own head, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, since I was actually looking forward to tonight, I figured – carpe diem, right? Why not go all out. Brent was just sitting in the living room, acting all frustrated about something. Maybe he was constipated, it didn’t matter right then. I was focused on what I was feeling, which was happy, excited…and sexy. Oh my god, I was actually feeling sexy.

I decided I would take a bath. I never took baths anymore. I always took such a fast shower, because I was so used to BJ or Brent needing something from me. But right now, the bath seemed like the perfect way to get ready for what was sure to be a very sexy night. I was so glad Brent had decided we should go to the Mind Master’s hypno show in the city. Or had I decided that? I couldn’t quite remember, but it didn’t really matter.

I usually hated going to to New York. Friends that I had from other parts of the country were always so jealous that Connecticut was so close to NYC. I usually hated the city, but tonight I was looking forward to going there. You had to be a pretty big deal to have a venue in NYC, so the Mind Master must have a pretty incredible show. Obviously, I guess! After all, he is the most powerful hypnotist in the world.

I couldn’t believe we had actually met someone like him in our shop. He was so talented, so… powerful. I was surprised that I didn’t realize that more when he was sitting in front of me, filling out the papers for his car purchase. Brent certainly seemed freaked out by him. Maybe Brent could sense The Mind Master’s virality and sensuality or something. Maybe it was some sort of animal magnetism musk he put off.

I might not have smelled it that day, but he definitely made a lasting impression. As I got into the bath, I wondered if his girlfriend hated going out on date nights with him. Probably not.

First of all, he probably had her so hypnotized that she craved him all the time. Of course she would. They’d probably start the night with a quick fuck. She’d come out, ready to go out, and he’d just turn her around bend her over and fuck over the kitchen table or arm of the couch or something. There would be no debate, just a powerful man taking what he wanted.

Oh god that would be so hot, I thought as I slipped into the bath. I wonder what kind of woman he went for. Probably someone beautiful, confident, and glamorous. I wondered if he found me attractive that day he was in my office. Probably not. I’m just a mousy mom, I thought. This is where my head always went to when I thought about myself, but again tonight was different.

I started washing myself and I thought about how nice my legs were. They really were. All of my long distance running had given me great legs. And a great ass too. I noticed men checking it out every once and a while. And even though I didn’t have big boobs like Brent’s slutty college girlfriend Kelly, I had a really great stomach. Very tight for a woman in her thirties.

I also had great hair. It was so much thicker than most people I know. I found myself really feeling confident and sexy, for the first time ever. I was still thinking about the Mind Master as I lowered myself into the tub, allowing the bubbles to overtake my body.

My knees were slightly bent as I laid back with bubbles popping all around my head. I closed my eyes to take in this moment of solace. No child ready to burst in. An otherwise occupied husband. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this “calgon moment”.

Suddenly, the Mind Master’s face appears beneath my eyelids and my heart instantly skips a beat. I wanted to feel his strong hands on every inch of my wet body. My hand begins to caress my rear cheek thinking about him. With each stroke I moves a little further up my thigh and back down the back of my rear end. My pussy lips throbbing and wet from more than just the warm water, begging to be touched.

No! No! I was married. I loved Brent. I shouldn’t be thinking about another man!

I just was a little infatuated with him, that’s all. He’s like a celebrity. Like Johnny Depp or something. Married women probably think of Johnny Depp all the time. There is nothing wrong with that. I’m sure guys think of Sports Illustrated models or something. Thinking of the Mind Master was a lot like that. He was a performer, just like Johnny Depp. The only difference was, instead of playing stupid pirates, he was an incredibly powerful hypnotist who used his powerful personality and that incredible, silken hypnotic voice to seduce, dominate, and control anyone he wanted, I thought to myself as my hand wanders up my side and cups my breast. I release a gentle moan that softly echoes in the bathroom. I think of him more with each touch of my hand. As one hand massages my breast the other slowly spreads my legs exposing more of my pussy to the warmth of the water. It crashes against my lips like waves in the ocean. They pulsate, begging for more.

I take my fingertips and tightly squeeze my clit and roll it over and over. I can feel my juices being released from my womanhood. My legs spread wide as my hand presses and caresses my mound. My eyes still tightly closed and feeling each sensation I was creating. My finger on my nipple gives it a tight squeeze and a twist. My other hand working over my mound from top to back and teasing both my holes. My hot, pussy is begging to be filled, my body trembles dreaming of him hypnotizing me and taking me. I continue to touch and tease myself, caressing the inside of my thighs as his lips and tongue would trace all the sensitive parts of my body while I was so deep in his trance. My mind completely controlled, removing any blame or guilt on my part….

No. No. Tonight was a night with Brent. I couldn’t be thinking like this. I have to get ready, I have to get out of the bath tub, and get ready, and be with Brent… my husband. I find the resolve to stand up.

Now bubbles are running down my body and the smell of vanilla is in the air I wrap a towel around myself and begin to gently dry my tingling skin. As the towel passes over my vagina, my pussy walls move with anticipation. I spread my legs to remove the bubbles with the towel. My fingers run the towel over my outer walls and tease my clit with its soft abrasive touch. I drop the towel to the floor and squeeze my clit between my fingertips as I stands there watching myself in the mirror. The candle lights still dance in the room, bouncing off the water drops still on my soft skin. I can’t believe I am doing this, nevermind watching myself do it. Am I doing this a part of some post hypnotic suggestion from when I listened to his mp3? Oh god I loved listening to that mp3. His voice! His masculine, hypnotic, commanding voice!

My body cries out and I responds by slowly inserting my index finger into my cavity and sliding it back out. Sliding in and out thrusting a little faster with each stroke. I begin to pound my pussy, slapping my clit with each thrust. Faster and harder bringing myself to an orgasm, my juices squirt from my hot pussy getting the vanity surface wet as I continues to pound. My moans fill the room. The slaps of my hand on my mound echo in the room as I begins to bring myself to a high point...my legs now try to stiffen, the room turns bright, as I lets out a loud moan and grunt “MIND MASTER!”.

OH fuck! I just masturbated for the first time in my life…. And I fucking loved it.