The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This contains sex stuff. Dont read it if such material offends you or is illegal to people of your age or country or temperature or nose hair length. It is also fiction. Normally I would say dont try it at home but in this case I doubt it would do much harm.

THE CURSE

by Henri Ticket

Ed was having a good time. Too good a time.

He looked down the bed at the head of red hair that was bobbing up and down with abandon. Dammit.

“Uh. Pam?”

“Ummmm?” She said it with a growl from deep in her throat. That rumble almost finished him off then and there.

“You better stop.”

She released his cock from her mouth but her hands kept doing amazing things. “Why? Dont you like it?”

Like it? Ha! “Its great. Your fantastic. But- Uh. Im gonna come soon.”

“Oh. Thanks for the warning. But I would like to continue. If you don’t mind.” She gave him a lollipop lick that made him shiver.

“Listen Pam.” Dammit. This was not something you wanted to tell a woman first time in bed. “I cant do it twice in a night. If I come I will be finished till morning. Maybe not even then” he added miserable.

Her hands kept working—one on his shaft and one on his balls. “Its very sweet of you to warn me. But I would really like to finish what I started. If thats ok.”

“But I wont be able to—”

“I heard you. Shh. Just relax and let me play with your beautiful cock some more. All right?”

All right. He lay back but relaxing was hardly the word for it. Pam was absolutely amazing. A minute later he grabbed a handfull of her red hair as if she was trying to run away. But she wasnt going anywhere. She chuckled as she swallowed his spunk and then moved up and lay on the bed next to him.

“How was that?”

“It was amazing. You are absolutely the best I have ever had. You know—if you want me to give you—”

She patted his chest. “I just want to lie here next to you and cuddle. Okay? You were a real gentleman to tell me you would be thru for the night. Thats fine.”

After a while Pam shifted around. “You mind if I lie on top of you?”

“Sure. But I warn you I wont be able to—”

“Shh. Dont worry so much. I just want to cuddle.” She swung a leg over him and settled face down. “There. That’s nice.” She kissed his shoulder. “Ed? I feel like I ought to tell you why I like to do that so much.”

“You dont have to tell me—”

She bit him on the chest. “I know I dont HAVE to. I want to. OK?”

“Sure.”

“Well. This happened about ten years ago when I was in high school. There was this creepy guy who lived in a rundown house on the edge of the city park there. Most of my friends used to go there after school and hang around. He was a hippy—or he had been when there were hippies. Now he was just a spooky old guy with long hair who wore filthy robes and wandered around in an old house he never cleaned.”

“Sounds wonderful. Why did you go there?”

She laughed. “Because he had a basement full of grow lights. He was raising pot by the metric ton and he always had had freebies for pretty young boys and girls.”

“I see. Go on.”

“So one day a bunch of us were talking about sex. Not surprising with teenagers huh? Someone mentioned oral sex and I said I hadnt ever done it. Well actually I dont think I had done anything but the missionery position. I had only lost my cherry the summer before.

“Well. Clem—that was the name of the hippy—started praising oral sex Fellatio especially.”

“Naturaly.”

“He said it was an instant link to god or something like that. Maybe I havent made it clear Clem was a mystical guy. Said he was a white witch or something like that. Sometimes he did amazing tricks that I didnt figure out until years past when I saw magicians do them on tv.

“Anyway Clem decided that he was going to do me a greet honor by initiating me into the world of oral sex. He was going to let me perform my first blow job on him.”

“What a peach” said Ed.

“So he took me into another room and sat down in this big chair. He put a pillow on the floor in front of him and made all this mystic blabber—I was stoned to the ceiling and even I couldnt take it all seriously. But I was going along with it.”

“So you did it?” Ed asked.

“I started to. But then—well. To tell the truth Clem probably hadnt washed in a few days and he was filthy. It was disgusting.” She tossled Eds hair. “Not like you. YOU were delicious.

“Anyway I got a case of the giggles and I stopped. But I didnt want to insult him—he had GREAT dope—so instead of saying he was disgusting I said cocksucking was disgusting and I was never going to do it again.”

She shivered. “I will always remember this. He took my face in his hands—like this.” She put a palm on either side of Eds face. “And he said: Yes you will Pam. I am putting a curse on you. You will suck cocks or you will never come again.”

Pam shrugged. “So thats the story.”

“Now wait a minute” said Ed. “Are you telling me you think he REALLY put a curse on you?”

“Well. I did not think so at the time. But look at the facts. If I dont suck a mans cock I cant come when I fuck him. If I DO suck him til he comes in my mouth then I WILL come when we fuck. Guaranteed.

“If I suck but he doesnt come then I may or may not—just like a normal girl.” She ran a finger under his mouth. “You have a nice chin. Did you know that?”

Ed shook his head. “Now wait a damn minute. Do you mean that because I have come in your mouth you will come evey time we have sex?”

“I didnt say that.” She frowned. “It has to be part of the same session. This is where it gets hard to explain. Lets say we were to make love now.”

“I told you I wont be able—”

She patted his chest. “Its just an example. But I would DEFINITELY come now. If we sleep together instead and make love in the morning it would be the same. Same session so to speak and I would have an orgasm.”

Pam arched her back and sighed. “But lets say we did NOT make love now or in the morning. Maybe we spend the day together shopping or have a picnic. THEN we made love—I would come. But if we spent the day apart—didnt see each other—and then got together and fucked—I would NOT come. Not unless I had you in my mouth again first.”

“Because it would be a different session” Ed said.

She smiled. “Exactly! You understand.”

“Its the craziest thing I ever heard. Do you really believe in spells? Its just in your head.”

“Well of course its in my head. But the brain is the most important sex organ. Havent you ever heard that? When Clem told me this stuff I was stoned and my brain was—so to speak—an open book. He wrote right down into the core and what he put there I cant get out.”

Pam shrugged. “But I am lucky. It turns out I really like blowing cocks. Especially a big beautiful cock like yours. So its all okay.”

“You know what I think?” said Ed.

“What?”

“I think none of that happened. I think you made it all up to get me horny.”

“Is that right?” Pam squirmed. “Well if I did it seems to have worked. SOMETHING down there is hard as a hammer and I dont think its me. May I?”

“Please do.”

She reached down and found his dick with one delicate hand and slipped him in. They both let out contented sighs.

“Oh Ed. You—mmm. You underestimate yourself.”

He began to fondle her tits. “If you dont come that proves your a liar.”

“Ohh... Thats right.”

“But if you DO come.” He frowned. “It doesnt prove a thing.”

She was moving up and down slowly and effectivelly. “Except the need for more research.”

“I guess I can live with that” said Ed.

THE END