The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A CURE FOR WRITER’S BLOCK

By Eric Storm

“Hope you had fun, Will,” Jason said.

“Yeah,” Will answered noncommittally. “See you tomorrow.”

Will walked out to his car and got in. For a moment, he sat, without putting the key in the ignition. Tonight’s party had been another dismal failure for him. He had tried to mingle, had attempted to talk with several of the unattached women at the party, but he just couldn’t seem to make a connection.

It annoyed Will that he was able to speak so clearly in class, and had been told that the words he put on paper were downright brilliant, but that he simply could not hold a personal conversation with a woman without sounding like a complete fool. Tonight had been no different, and he was sure that the girls he’d talked to were snickering about him now.

Starting his car, Will headed home. He could only hope that eventually he’d figure out how to deal with it. His mother still nagged him about being twenty-six and still no prospects of marriage. Oh, well, he thought as he pulled into his parking space at the apartment complex, tomorrow is another day.

The next morning, Will walked in and settled into his office. He was an instructor—but not a professor—at the local university. He taught ‘adult education’ classes on creative writing, but he didn’t have class until the afternoon, today. Waiting on his desk was the usual amount of mail, mostly junk, though he hoped for a response or two from the manuscripts he had out. Will Yorkshire was an established author, which was how he managed to get this position at the university. He had no formal background in writing, other than being published, which had been good enough for the continuing education department.

Will also wrote erotica. He had never made any bones about it, and the university had not objected, so long as it wasn’t the focus of his class. He used the name “Yorkie” online, but didn’t make much of an attempt to hide his real personality. He liked his writing—all of it—and didn’t feel he needed to disguise himself from his fans.

The most conspicuous item in his mail this day was a small box, addressed simply to Yorkie, in care of the university. Of course the mail department knew who that was, but some smart-ass had attached a note saying, “More fan mail for the sex writer! J”

Assholes. Some of the staff didn’t much care for him. They were prudes. It was okay, because he didn’t much care for them, either. He set the package aside for the moment, to deal with his other mail first.

Unfortunately, today’s mail did not involve any acceptances of his latest manuscripts. On the other hand, he hadn’t received a rejection slip, either, so it balanced out. Finally, he turned his attention back to the package he’d received. Addressed as it was, his first concern was that an angry detractor had sent him a bomb. The package was, however, too small for a pipe bomb, and besides such packages were being scanned by the university these days, so it was—probably—safe.

He took out his pocket knife to open the box, and reached in to remove an after-shave bottle. It was the typical shape of the old Old Spice bottles, but it didn’t have their brand on it. The name on the bottle was “Montaigne”, in a neat script. Raising an eyebrow, Will set it aside, and took out the note that was also in the box.

Dear Mr. Yorkshire:

I am one of your biggest fans. I have read everything you’ve put out for the public, both mainstream and Internet. I can’t tell you the amount of enjoyment I’ve received from reading your stories. Please keep up the good work.

I hope you’ll accept this little token of my appreciation. In some of your online comments, you’ve said that you aren’t a real ladies-man. This aftershave is touted as being a real attraction to the women. It can’t hurt. J

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I love your writing. I look forward to seeing what you can produce for us in the future.

Sincerely,

BioAm

Hmm. BioAm. Have I heard from him before? Will could not recall. He’d have to look through his logs of emails. He kept all of them, good and bad. Still, it was a nice gesture on BioAm’s part, Will thought. He’d make sure to take it home with him, and maybe even use it. He didn’t normally bother with aftershave, or even cologne, normally.

Hell, maybe that’s part of my problem. He set the aftershave back in its box, and promptly put it out of his mind to begin his day’s work. He never considered it odd that one of his Internet fans had found out how to get a hold of him. Several had over the years, and they had not made annoyances of themselves, so it didn’t really worry him.

The next morning when Will arose, he groused over the pain in his head. He’d had a little too much to drink last night. It had been your typical dull night, even though it had been a Friday. He’d gone out and had no success finding a woman, but had wonderful success getting drunk.

At least I managed not to get sick-drunk, he thought to himself as he wandered to the bathroom.

After a good long shower and a shave, he was ready to face the day. He had to go to the library to do some research for his latest book. As he turned to leave the bathroom, his eye caught the bottle of Montaigne sitting on the sink. He had set it there the previous day after he’d come home from the university.

Well, why the hell not, he thought, and picked it up. Splashing some on his face, he was pleasantly surprised to be spared the usual sting of an alcohol-based product. This, instead, felt very smooth, with just a slight tingling sensation. Satisfied, Will left to get dressed.

Little did he know how that tingle would change his life.

The drive across town was uneventful, and soon Will was pulling into the library parking lot. He needed to do some research on physics for his latest book, and it was a weak subject for him. Unfortunately, it was unavoidable, and so he would just have to muddle through as best he could.

Walking in, he went over to the computers, and began his search. In five minutes, he had a listing of books to look for, and signed off the system. An hour later, he had a fair-sized stack of books to be checked out. Taking these to the desk, he waited for a librarian to come help him.

The one who did was the one he liked best. Her name was Sonya, and she was very pretty. Unfortunately, she didn’t show the slightest hint of interest in Will. Things have been known to change, however.

“Hi, Ms. Melbourne,” Will said in greeting. “How are you today?”

“I’m fine, Mr...” she checked his card to get the name, which wounded Will’s ego, “Yorkshire. I hope you are the same.” She always phrased it that way, as if actually asking him would be an invitation to further conversation, which she seemed to avoid.

As she went through the process of checking out his books, he allowed his eyes to wander her form. She was three inches shorter than his own 5′ 10″ height, with sun-bleached blonde hair. Her eyes were a cold, pale blue, as if they conveyed by mere color her frosty attitude. Her breasts, usually hidden behind a thin sweater, were average, but suited her frame well. She was a thin woman, but he had no idea if she was athletic, since he never saw more of her than her calves. Those, however, looked well-toned. All in all, she was a female to inspire his longings.

Will had asked her out only once. Her response had been negative, and extremely final. Not that she had been rude, but it had not left any opening for a future request. He sighed silently to himself. It was just another case of his failure at dating.

Finished, Ms. Melbourne returned Will’s books to him. “These are due in three weeks, on the seventh. Is there anything else you require?”

He almost said, “Your phone number?” but resisted the urge. Instead, he said, “No, thank you. Have a nice day.”

She echoed the sentiment and walked away, not looking back. He sighed again, more audibly this time, and then left the library. What a typical day. He went back home to begin his research. He knew it would take him a couple of weeks, and there was no reason to put off starting. On this point he would have felt differently, had he known what was going on.

The following day, Will was in the middle of taking notes on a book by some guy named Hawking. He had been working on it for several hours already, and he felt as if he were, himself, in college, studying for some kind of exam. He was fully engrossed in his research.

The knock at the door, therefore, startled him rather badly. Who the hell could that be on a Sunday? He got up and padded over to the door. He was only wearing a T-shirt and some shorts, his feet bare and his hair was its usual curly auburn mess. He glanced through the peephole, and that glanced turned into a stare. Coincidence. It’s just someone that looks a bit like her, he thought to himself.

Opening the door, he saw that his impression was wrong. It was not someone that looked like her. It was her. Sonya Melbourne was standing before him in a knee-length skirt and blouse. Her hair was pulled back out of her face with a hair clip, and she had on high heels that showed her legs to very nice effect.

“Can I come in?” she asked with no preamble.

“Uh... yeah, sure.” He stood back away from the door, and she entered, glancing around quickly before turning back to him. Meanwhile, he closed the door.

“I got your address out of the library database. I hope you don’t mind.”

“No, no, not at all. Can I get you something to drink?”

She stared at him slightly funny after he asked that. Finally, she said, “Not at the moment, thank you.”

“Okay, um... well, uh, what can I do for you?”

At that, Sonya’s hands reached up and began undoing her blouse. As the first buttons came undone, Will’s mouth dropped open. This woman wouldn’t even go out with him, so what the hell was she doing opening her blouse to him?

As soon as the buttons were undone, the blouse was shucked and draped over a chair arm. Soon, her skirt joined it. Dressed only in panties, bra, stockings and high heels, she turned back to him. With some hesitation, she asked, “Do I look all right?”

Will was still trying to recover the ability to speak. He merely nodded in the affirmative to answer her question. Accepting that for what it was, she walked over to him, and ran her hands along his chest. Taking advantage of his still-open mouth, Sonya kissed Will, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth and then dancing it along his own tongue. He had just enough sense to respond to her kiss, and soon their tongues were slipping hotly against one another.

Gathering up all the courage he had, and beginning to wonder if he was dreaming, Will placed his hands on Sonya’s bare back, rubbing softly the silky skin just above her waist. Sonya moaned into his mouth, trying to encourage him to do more, but Will was just too far out of his depth. Though he’d had sex several times before, never had a girl come onto him like this.

Sonya, seeing that she was going to have to take charge, broke their kiss. She stepped back slightly away from Will, and then grasped the hem of his T-shirt. She pulled it forcibly up off his body, and threw it across the room. She reached behind her back, and undid the clasp on her bra. Without fanfare, she allowed the garment to fall free of her tits, allowing Will to see the very nice set of 34Bs on her chest. Her nipples were hard, and standing out from her tight pink areolas. She stepped back to him, and rubbed her tits against his bare chest, sending shivers throughout Will’s body.

She did not return to kissing him, though. Instead, Sonya knelt and took hold of Will’s shorts with both hands.

Now, Will had not been expecting company, and his brain just registered that he wasn’t wearing any underwear beneath these shorts. He reached to stop her, but it was far too late. She tugged the shorts past his hips, and they fell to the floor. His fully erect cock sprang free of its confines, and pointed straight out at Sonya’s face.

“Mm,” she murmured. “Here’s the faucet I want to drink from.” Without further words, her lips parted, and slipped onto Will’s shaft. Her tongue slipped over and around the head of his dick as her lips massaged the very top of his shaft. Finally, her mouth moved further onto him, and she began to suck.

Will moaned in pleasure as he felt Sonya’s lips and tongue dancing along his prick, sending shivers through his body all the way to his toes. He lightly placed his hands on her head, to encourage her not to stop. He knew that there was no way he was going to hold off for very long. This rather aloof little minx was the best cocksucker he’d ever met.

Her mouth continued to work over his length, and it wasn’t long before Will blew his load into her mouth. He expected her to find a place to spit it out, like all his other girlfriends had done, but Sonya just swallowed it all and smiled, allowing him to slip from between her lips. Her hand moved to fondle his prick, trying to resurrect it from its semi-tired state. As it started to come back to hardness, she stood back up, her hand remaining on his dick.

“That was yummy,” she purred, “but I like to drink that juice with all my lips.” Saying that, she hooked her fingers into her panties, and yanked them roughly down her legs, kicking them off her feet. Now, she stood only in stockings and her red high heels. Advancing on Will, who backed up to the couch, she pushed him gently down onto it. It was a large couch, with more than enough room, and she pushed him down into a lying position before straddling him.

Taking Will’s cock in her hand, Sonya positioned it at her pussy lips, and then sank down onto it. She sighed as he filled her pussy. It didn’t take long before her cunt lips were resting in his curly pubic hair. She wiggled her hips to send shivers through Will’s cock. He was well past the point of overload, and his brain refused to catch up with events. Sonya, not willing to wait for him to act, started to rock back and forth on his cock. This caused her tits to swing in front of Will’s eyes.

Will could not resist, and he reached up to fondle those swinging mounds. Sonya mewled as his palms encased her breasts, mashing her nipples into his hands as his fingers plied her soft flesh. Feeling his hands on her encouraged her to go even faster, plunging herself down onto him with gusto. Soon, Will’s hips were thrusting back up to meet her.

As Sonya continued to rock faster and faster on Will’s cock, he moved his hands and pulled her down to him, taking one breast into his mouth and sucking on it. His hand found the other breast and began to knead and twist the nipple. Sonya was soon screaming in pleasure as his mouth and hands switched back and forth across her chest while his cock continued to slam up into her.

It didn’t take long for Sonya to reach her orgasm this way. She screamed out as her pussy clamped down on Will’s dick. Her back arched, pressing her tits further into Will’s face, and he continued to lap at her nipple throughout her orgasm. She panted and cried out for several moments, while Will hung on for the ride.

After she started to settle down, Will used one hand to push himself up into a sitting position. This put Sonya sitting firmly in his lap, but that wasn’t what he was after at the moment. He lifted himself and her up slightly, and then lay her down so that she was now lying on the couch. His cock had never left her pussy, and as soon as they were repositioned, he started moving inside her again.

Sonya was immediately panting and groaning in the pleasure of the moment. She’d had little time to recover from the orgasm, but Will’s prick sliding in and out of her soon had her on the brink of another one, and then over that brink. She screamed out his name as he continued to fuck her, riding her for all he was worth.

Will was soon approaching his own orgasm. He didn’t think he could give her another one, so he decided to just push for himself. He thrust into her faster and faster, slapping against her as her hips came up to meet him, the muscles of her pussy rippling along his shaft.

It was finally more than he could take, and Will blasted his cum into her waiting cunt, grunting and rocking as his climax washed over him. For a long moment, he continued to spurt into her, and then, finally spent, he leaned down over her, exhausted. Their lips met, and they kissed, to end the session.

The following morning, Will very nearly crawled out of bed. He had collapsed, exhausted, about six hours before, after many long hours of sex. The change in Sonya was incredible, and it seemed that her desire for him only intensified as the night wore on. What disturbed him most, however, was that at some point during the evening—he couldn’t quite remember just exactly when, now—she had called a coworker and said that she would not be in for several days, at least.

What the hell is going on? Will tried to think about his situation while he showered. It was hard for his mind to focus, as tired as he still was. Sonya Melbourne had barely given him the time of day up until now. And now, here he was, having screwed her for, well, for longer than he cared to count out at the moment, and she was sleeping peacefully in the bed he had just vacated.

He had tried to talk to her about it during one of the lulls in their activities last night, but she had been entirely uncommunicative. Not that she was evasive, but more to the point that she simply implied that this was how things were supposed to be now. When he’d directly asked her about why she’d changed, she said she didn’t know. Will scowled as he dressed, trying to work it all out in his head. Looking over at her lying in the bed, however, he couldn’t help but smile. She was beautiful, and she had been a lot of fun. And she was his. At least that’s what she’d said last night.

We’ll see what the rest of the day brings.

When he got to the university, Will was thankful for the fact that he had late-starting classes. He went to the fitness center on campus and rode an exercise bike for a while, both to wake himself up and to try to get his mind going. As he was finishing up his ride, Jason came in.

“Hey, Will,” Jason said. “You look a little punked out, my friend.”

“Long night,” Will replied.

“Papers?”

“Girl,” Will said flatly.

“Way-hey! Good for you, man!” Jason was a physical education instructor at the school, and was a party animal.

“Maybe,” Will said tiredly, “but I’ll be lucky if I make it through the day.”

“Well, you’re getting a good start,” Jason said, reverting to his physical trainer self. “Follow this up with a little weight-lifting and a nice cool shower, and you’ll be just fine.”

“I hear ya. Thanks.”

“No prob.” Jason wandered off to his office, and Will stopped his biking. Thinking that perhaps Jason’s advice wasn’t such a bad idea, he headed off to the weight room. Hell, if Sonya was going to be like this, he was probably going to need the exercise.

“So, you see, it often is necessary to allow your character to lead you, rather than struggling to control the character. Think of it like this: when you create, in your mind, a character, you give them certain attributes. They dress a certain way, they talk a certain way, they behave a certain way. Essentially, they think for themselves. What you’ve done is to set a portion of your mind on the journey of living out this character. So, if you want the character to be true to himself, you can’t sit at the keyboard or at the desk and argue with him over how he would handle things. The part of your mind playing the role of the character knows him better than you do. Trust yourself, and you’ll come up with a much more smoothly flowing story with fewer character conflicts.

“Well, that concludes my lesson for the day. Are there any questions?” Will looked around the room, seeing some bored faces, some highly interested faces, but no questions. “Very well. You need to have your first short story drafts to me by the end of the week. Please, if you get them done early, drop them by my office. It’s hell having to read them all at once. Turns my brain to Jell-O, and I hate Jell-O.”

The class laughed as they all picked up their books. As the class was filing out, one of the students stopped by Will’s desk.

“Mr. Yorkshire?”

He looked up to see Keri Andrews standing before him. It was difficult for him to accept the fact that, even after the day he’d had yesterday, having this girl so close to him made him almost instantly hard. Her golden blonde hair framed a softly curving face, and her ocean blue eyes always captured him. Keri was not supermodel material; she was just slightly overweight, but to tell the truth, since it added to her tits, and it rounded out her figure nicely, Will thought she was sexy as hell. There was, of course, nothing he could do about it.

So he thought.

“Yes, Keri. What can I do for you today?”

“I’m having some real trouble with the concept I’ve come up with for my short story. I was wondering if you had a spot in your schedule where we could talk about it?”

“Sure. When’s good for you?”

After looking over their collective schedules, it didn’t appear that he would be able to talk with her until Thursday. That was problematic, as the assignment was due Friday, but he’d see how far along she was on Thursday, and make adjustments, if necessary. His class was only elective credit to the students, and it was only graded S/U, so he wasn’t a terrible stickler for punctuality, so long as it made it to his desk in a fairly timely fashion.

Will made his way to lunch as he finally began to settle into his day. At least things seemed to be going along smoothly so far.

Will wasn’t entirely sure that he wanted to go home just yet, but he couldn’t think of anywhere else to be. For once, he had absolutely no desire to be drunk, though. He had a beautiful woman waiting at home, even if she was acting just a tad weird. So, with a sigh of confusion, he got in his car and returned to his apartment building.

Just as he was getting in the elevator to go upstairs, he heard, “Hold the door, please!” He pressed the door button as he turned to see the lovely person that the lovely voice was attached to.

Her name was Barbara Yamata. She was well aware of how incongruous her name was, but she was a third-generation American, and the only part of her that was still Japanese were her features, and her last name, which occurred because her parents had both been second-generation Americans from Japanese families.

Barbara had a towel around her neck, and was dripping wet still. She had been in the apartment’s swimming pool, but obviously had not bothered to dry off. Will didn’t mind, for her suit clung very nicely to her small frame when it was wet. She didn’t have very large tits, but she was still curvy. With her wet hair plastered to her head as it was, she was very attractive. She smiled at him in thanks as she got into the elevator.

Letting the elevator start its journey, Will said, “Hey, Barbara. Getting in some exercise?”

“Yeah, but now I’m going to be late for work! I didn’t realize what time it was. Thanks for holding the elevator for me.”

“Not a problem.” The problem he did have was trying to hide his erection. What the hell is it? Yeah, she’s sexy as hell, especially right now, but I’m usually able to control myself better than this! Barbara, however, was too preoccupied to notice.

When the elevator stopped on Will’s floor, they both got out, for Barbara lived across the hall from him. They saw each other almost every day, which was extremely hard on Will in his lonelier moments. He’d never even had the nerve to ask her out, as he had Sonya. He just knew in his heart she’d say no.

Arriving at their respective apartments, they inserted their keys. Will said to her, “Have a good night at work, Barbara.”

“Thanks, Will. See ya.” With that, she entered her apartment and was gone. Will opened the door to his own, and stopped dead.

Oh, dear. She cleaned. The last time any woman had cleaned his apartment, it had taken him days to find some things that he used regularly. Upon looking around, however, it appeared that she had not so much as moved the TV Guide, but had simply picked up the crap and perhaps vacuumed. With a sigh, he entered the apartment fully and closed the door.

Will had the sudden distinct urge to call out, “Honey, I’m home!” but resisted. Instead, he wandered into the bedroom to change. He could smell food cooking, so he figured that’s where she was. After slipping into sweats and a T-shirt, he padded out to the kitchen. Sure enough, she was standing over the stove, making dinner.

She had obviously heard him come in, for she didn’t even flinch as his hands slipped around her waist. He held her very gently, not entirely sure of how she would act today, and then leaned over and kissed the base of her neck. She mewled at the feel of it.

“Evening, Sweetie,” she said quietly. “How was school?”

Will was immediately perplexed at how normal she sounded... for a live-in girlfriend or a wife, but not for someone he’d only slept with once. Well, okay, one day. Shrugging to himself, he decided to roll with it, for now.

“Usual stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary. Whatcha makin’?”

“Chili and mashed potatoes, with some fresh bread. I hope you don’t mind, I did a little shopping for us.”

Us?

“Not a problem. Dinner sounds great. How long till it’s ready?”

“Maybe an hour. I’m sorry, I got up too late to have it done when you got home.”

He had started on his way to the fridge by the time he heard this last statement. He turned to stare at her, but she didn’t notice at all, so intent on the food was she. “Sonya?”

That got her attention. She turned and looked him in the eye for about a second, and then her eyes lowered ever so slightly before she said, “Yes?”

He was so unnerved by the action of her eyes that he forgot what he was going to ask. “Um... nothing. Look, I’m not picky on when dinner happens, so long as it happens before I go to sleep.”

She smiled at him, and nodded, and, without a word, turned back to her work. Will struggled with himself, trying to adjust to her odd behavior, but then turned to the fridge to get the soda he had been heading for. He was astonished, on opening the fridge, to find it fully stocked with everything a person could need—if they were a gourmet chef. He didn’t know what half the items in his refrigerator even were. He did, however, see a good supply of his favorite soda, and so he grabbed one and shut the door, before his mind forced him to deal with what her actions implied.

“I’ll be in the living room playing on the computer,” he said. “Unless you need some help with dinner.”

She turned to grace him with a smile. “Don’t be silly. Go do what you want.”

What Will wanted to do was strangle some answers out of her, but he hadn’t had much luck with that last night, so he wasn’t going to try again now. He’d figure her out, eventually.

I hope.

Tuesday passed by with no new surprises for Will, and he was thankful for that. Except for the way that Sonya refused to even discuss their relationship, his life had settled into a fairly comfortable pattern. He didn’t worry too much about his life, leaving it to develop as it wanted to. His parents hated this about him, but he didn’t really care. Life was too short, he’d decided long ago, to worry about where it was going. He found it far more interesting to just hang on for the ride.

Wednesday morning, he rose and showered, and prepared for his day. Sonya prepared breakfast, a novelty for Will, as he was not prone to eating in the morning. He found he did, in fact, enjoy having a full stomach before work. It was just that preparing it yourself was such a pain in the ass. On the other hand, Sonya seemed to genuinely enjoy housework, so that handled the matter nicely.

As Will headed out the door, ready to head for the university, Barbara stuck her head out of her own doorway. Will knew she must have been waiting for him; the timing was far too convenient.

“Will? Can you help me with something? Please?”

Now, even if Barbara had not been a real knockout with a sexy body, she was a very nice lady, and he would rarely refuse help to such a person. Besides, he didn’t have class until after noon today. He went in early mainly to get caught up on paperwork, and that could certainly wait while he helped out a friend.

“Sure, Barbara. What is it?”

“C’mon in,” she said, holding the door open for him. She was wearing only a bathrobe, and so he tried to keep his eyes averted so as to not too obviously stare at her. As short as she was, being only five feet tall, he could stare right down her robe, even with it fully closed. He had to work hard not to do that.

“I have a problem. It’s in here in the bedroom.” That was Will’s first hint that this could be trouble. He was too curious to not follow her, though, and to tell the truth, he was aroused from looking at her. Bathrobe or not, she had obviously done her hair this morning.

He stepped into the bedroom, and looked around with mild curiosity. He’d never been in Barbara’s apartment before, and found it interesting that she had decorated with a mix of Japanese screens and Americana. She was obviously a good decorator, though, because none of it was too flashy or gaudy, and it all worked well.

Returning his attention back to Barbara, he asked, “So, what is it you needed help with?”

Barbara turned to face him. “Well, you see,” she said in a very sultry tone, “I haven’t been able to reach orgasm lately, and I was wondering if you could give me a hand. Or,” she said, sidling up to him, “Perhaps some other body part.” Her hands were already sliding across his chest, rubbing against his shirt in a very alluring manner.

Now Will was very confused. For the second time in less than a week, a sexy woman was coming on to him, not only without his asking, but without him even having much say in the matter.

Barbara stepped back and untied her robe, throwing it wide and off her shoulders so that it fell to the floor. After that, it might as well not have existed as far as she was concerned. She pressed her body hotly against Will, her leg pressing firmly into his crotch. He knew she could feel his erection.

“Well, can you help me?” she asked in the sexiest pout he had ever heard.

Will bent to the situation. He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers. Their tongues were immediately tangling, as Will’s hands caressed the creamy smooth skin of her back. Her hands were feverishly pulling on his shirt, trying to get it free of his pants. Once that was accomplished, she worked it up over his chest, and then they had to break their kiss to get it off. Her mouth returned to his the instant the garment was past his head. Now, Will could feel the hot points of her nipples pressing into his chest. This girl was so small that she was like holding a doll, or, he shuddered to think, a child. Though she was twenty-two, she was smaller than some of the girls he’d gone to junior high with. It did, he had to admit, make her very damned attractive.

It wasn’t long before Barbara set her hands to work on his pants. Undoing these took her almost no time at all, and the fell limply to the floor. He kicked off his shoes as he stepped out of his pants, and now he wore only socks and briefs.

Barbara, feeling his body against her and growing even more highly aroused, wrapped her arms around his neck, and then pulled herself upward, wrapping her legs around his waist. His hands instinctively slid down onto her ass to make sure she didn’t fall. She moaned at the feel of his fingers pressing into her cheeks.

“Fuck me,” she cried out. “Fuck me please!”

Will was in no position to deny her what she wanted. He stepped over to the bed, and dropped down onto it, her body mashed between his own and the bed. She kissed him feverishly, her hands now running up and down his back, encouraging him to hurry.

Will quickly yanked his briefs down, exposing his fully hard shaft. It was obvious to him what Barbara wanted, and so he placed the head of his dick at her pussy, and pressed in. Barbara moaned loudly as she felt his cock penetrating her cunt. Will slid slowly into her, working in small movements until he was fully buried in her tight pussy.

They both rested for just a second before Will began to thrust. When he did, Barbara cried out in pleasure. Her dark brown eyes closed tightly as her mind fuzzed with ecstasy. Will sped up, ramming into her at a furious rate. Barbara’s hips began to lunge upward to meet him, driving him as deeply into her as he could go. Their moans echoed off the bedroom walls as they rutted together.

It wasn’t long before the two of them could hold back no longer, and they both came in a loud mix of screams and moans. Will slammed deep into her and froze, while Barbara writhed beneath him, her head twisting from side to side, her short black hair thrashing about. It was an intense moment, and they took a long time to come back to Earth.

As they did, and Will withdrew from her, he half-expected to see a look of guilt or shame cross her face. Instead, a warm smile came to her lips.

“Thank you so much,” she said quietly.

Will sat down on the edge of the bed. “Barb?”

She sat up, laying her head on his shoulder. “Mm-hmm?”

“Why did we just do that?”

She leaned away from him slightly. “Didn’t you enjoy it?”

“Immensely,” he assured her. “But, I mean... we’ve never even, you know, dated or anything, and here we are, naked in your bedroom, and...”

“Does there have to be a reason?”

Will paused at that. He considered for several seconds. “Well, no, I suppose not. But it’s a bit weird.”

“Maybe you’ll get used to it.”

“You mean, it’s likely to happen again?” There was a mix of concern and hope in his voice.

“If you want it to.”

He turned to her and kissed her. Her body melted against his, and he was certain of the answer to that question, at least.

Breaking their kiss, he said, “I do.”

“Then it will. Whenever you like. Just let me know.”

“Okay. Thank you.” He glanced at his watch, which he still had on. “Damn, I guess I’d better get to work or I’m gonna be late.”

“See you tonight?” she asked.

He stopped getting dressed to look at her. “Don’t you have to work?”

“Not if you don’t want me to.”

What?! “Um... well, uh... look, for right now, I really think you should continue to work, okay? We can talk about this... um... later.”

“Okay,” she said, fully willing to accept that as the way things were supposed to be. Will finished getting dressed, gave Barbara a very nice kiss, promised to see her later, and then got the hell out of there.

What the FUCK is going on?!

Will managed to muddle his way through his morning, skipping his workout—he’d already gotten a good one, hadn’t he?—and just sticking to his paperwork, trying to ignore the thoughts that kept running through his mind.

Two women, both incredibly attractive, neither has ever given me so much as a hint of interest. Yet, suddenly they both are screwing my brains out. Why? Not that Will minded the sex, far from it. It was just that he liked to know what was going on when it involved him directly, and it didn’t get any more direct than this.

Finally, it was lunch time, and he made his way to the faculty cafeteria. He sat down alone, trying to let his thoughts work themselves out, but he wasn’t having any luck.

“Hey, Will,” a voice said. Will looked up, startled out of his consternation, to see Eric Metzger. Eric was a psychology professor at the university, and one of the few professors who did not scorn the “instructors”. Eric had tenure, something that Will would never have. Will was just a fly-by-night teacher, as far as the university was concerned. If he left next semester, no one would miss him.

“Oh, hey, Eric. Have a seat. How are classes going?”

“Oh, you know, still teaching the little minds.” They both chuckled. “What’s eatin’ you? You look like the rabbit just died, and you weren’t invited to the conception.”

Eric always knew how to make Will feel at least a little better. He had to chuckle at the reference. “Oh, just women troubles.”

“Oh, them. Give it up, my friend. You’ll never understand women. Nobody does. Not even women, I’m told, understand women.”

Will laughed, then he turned serious. “Well, I have a question for you. What would make people start acting differently toward me?”

Eric settled from his jovial behavior. This was a serious question, and deserved to be treated as such. “Different how?”

“Um... well, let’s just say they’re being a lot nicer to me.”

“Hmm. How long has it been since you noticed the change?”

“Less than a week.”

“Okay, well, that’s simple enough. Reconstruct what you’ve done over the last week, find out what you’re doing differently, and there’s your probable answer. You know, Occam’s Razor: the simplest answer is probably the correct one.”

“But I’m not... I mean I haven’t...” Will’s eyes went out of focus, and Eric recognized the look of concentration on his friend’s face. When all the color drained from his expression, Eric began to worry.

“Hey, you okay?”

Will shook himself free of the grasp his thoughts had on him. “Uh, yeah, I think so. Thanks, I may have figured out what it is. I appreciate the help.”

“No problem.”

They finished their lunch while chatting about school things, and studiously avoiding the earlier topic. It was clear to Eric that Will didn’t want to talk about it further.

Will managed to muddle through the rest of his day. He needed to get home. He really needed to do something, and he had to have a talk with Sonya. Driving home was a test, for he wanted to race home quickly, but that would only get him ticketed.

After an interminable drive, which really only took five minutes, he locked his car and went up to his apartment. Luckily or not, he didn’t run into Barbara on his way. She was probably already on her way to work.

He stepped into the apartment, and immediately went to the bathroom. There, sitting just where he had left it, was Montaigne. This was the only thing he was doing differently. He had used this aftershave every day since he’d received it. He liked the smell, but could it really be affecting the women around him? He remembered the note, which had cryptically implied that it did.

Will planned to dump the stuff down the drain, but stopped himself. Anyone who could invent something that did what he thought this stuff did... That’d have to be one damned smart guy, wouldn’t it? Then again, maybe the formula was slightly off. Maybe it wasn’t supposed to be so strong, or long-lasting, or... who knew? Maybe the guy had fucked up. He’d probably need the bottle to figure out what had gone wrong. Will put the top back on, and put it in the medicine cabinet. He sure as hell would not use it again, though. Maybe if BioAm could make it weaker, he’d use it to get dates, but he wasn’t going to subject women to what it had done to Sonya.

He wondered when the effect on Sonya would wear off. With him not using the formula, it should go away within a day or so. He recalled that it had taken a day for her to come to him in the first place, so yes, probably about a day or so for it to wear off. And Barbara? Well, he could probably avoid her until the effect passed. He wondered if he’d ever be able to look her in the eyes again.

Having come to his decision, he now needed to have his talk with Sonya. She’d already missed three days of work. How long could she go without repercussions? He liked having her around, but he didn’t want her to lose her job over him. He knew he’d find her in the kitchen.

Sure enough, she was standing over a pot of something or other, stirring it, when he entered. He walked up and placed his hands around her waist until they met in front. She snuggled back into him and smiled sweetly, but she kept stirring the pot, so it wouldn’t burn, or coagulate, or whatever the hell she was keeping it from doing.

“Hey, Sweetie,” she greeted softly. “Glad you’re home. Dinner should be ready in a half-hour or so.”

“That’s good. Sonya, we need to talk about you and ‘us’.”

“Okay,” she replied, immediately setting down the spoon. She reached over and turned the heat down on the stove as a precaution, then turned her full attention onto him.

Her highly attentive gaze was unnerving. It was as if her whole being had just shifted its focus onto him and what he had to say. That was a very uncomfortable sensation for a man used to lecturing to bored students.

“Uh, Sonya, the last few days have been great. I mean that. But, um... what about your job?”

“What about it?”

“Well, you’ve missed three days of work this week. Sooner or later, they’re going to scream about you not being there. You could get fired.”

“So?” she asked, without any hint of concern.

“Doesn’t that worry you?”

“Not really. If they fire me... well, I’ll just have to stay here with you, won’t I?”

Will was stunned. She was, in essence, asking to move in with him.

“But, Sonya... I mean... what about your life?”

She shrugged. “My life seems to work much better when I worry about you instead of it. Kind of nice, actually, to be concerned with someone else for a change.”

“But, what will you live on?”

She frowned for just a moment. “Yes, I guess that is a concern. Your income probably isn’t big enough to support all of us.”

‘All’ of us? What in the hell does that remark mean?

“Um... no, probably not. It would be uncomfortably tight if you and I had to live on my income.”

She sighed. “Okay. I guess you want me to go back to work, then. So that we’ll be okay.”

“That would be good,” he said, still very confused at how this conversation had gone.

“I don’t like not taking care of you,” she said, upset at the thought.

Will thought quickly. “Well, you will be taking care of me, by working. You’ll be bringing in an income that will help us live more comfortably, and will cause me to worry less about both of us.” He amazed himself at putting all that together without choking on the idea that he was now concerned, thus responsible, for both of them.

Sonya, however, smiled broadly. “Yes, I guess that makes sense, doesn’t it? Well, I knew you’d have the answer. I’ll call later and let them know I’ll be in tomorrow.” She paused, a shadow of doubt crossing her pretty face. “Do... you... still want me to come here after work?”

Will thought about asking her to give him just one night off, but he didn’t want to do that all at once. “Yes.”

Her smile returned, only this time it was the warm, seductive one that promised him that, while dinner might be good, dessert was going to be great.

Having settled some matters allowed Will to relax for most of the night, getting some work done, and spending time with Sonya, which was a lot of fun, of course. He slept soundly, and it was a fine morning when he awoke.

Arriving at school, he settled right in to his routine, doing his workout, and then attacking his paperwork. As an instructor of creative writing, he had an inordinate amount of reading to do, and he was well in the midst of it when the knock at his door raised his eyes from the disgustingly dull story he was trying to read. He blessed whoever the interruption was even before his eyes saw that it was Keri Andrews. He looked at his watch. Hell, it’s 11:00 already!

“Hi, Mr. Yorkshire. Are you ready for me?”

Now, on any other week, that statement would not have fazed him a bit. On this week, after what had already happened, however, he was a little worried.

“Yeah, Keri. C’mon in and have a seat.” She moved to the chair and sat down. He was relieved to see her pull her notebook out, and they were soon immersed in a discussion of the short story she was trying to write. He was pleased to see not only that she took the class seriously, but that she actually seemed to have some good ideas, which was rare enough, according to the material he’d been reading all morning.

As they wrapped up their conversation about her story, she began to fidget a little bit in her chair. Rather than getting up when Will made it clear that the conversation was over, she squirmed a bit, and then looked up at him.

“Mr. Yorkshire? Can I ask you about, um... can I ask you for some personal advice?”

“Well,” he said carefully, “I’m not your faculty advisor, but... well, I’ll do what I can, I guess. Go ahead.”

Rather than speak, Keri turned to glance at the open door, and then she turned back to look at him.

Uh-oh. If what he thought was about to happen actually did, and he got caught, Will could lose his job. That was as far as it would go: he wasn’t a professor, and she wasn’t underage. On the other hand, if he didn’t get caught, then she was... what?

Will considered for only a few seconds before deciding to roll with it. Hell, she might even have family trouble or something she wanted to talk to him about.

Yeah. Right.

Will got up and closed the door. On reflection, he also locked it. He walked back around to his chair, and turned to sit down.

As soon as he turned around, he saw that Keri was right there. How she had moved so quickly and quietly, Will didn’t know. Her hands were already on his belt buckle, and she had it undone before he could even register what she was doing. Once he understood, he started to back away slightly. That, however, only led him to dump himself into his chair.

Keri followed him down, kneeling before him as her fingers undid his zipper, and then reached in to run along his cotton-covered dick. Her hand soon found the slit in his underwear, and snaked in to feel his erect cock. She gingerly pulled it out of his briefs, allowing it to stand free of clothing, and she blew warm air across it. Will’s dick jerked at the sensation.

Keri’s hand held his dick softly as her tongue slid out of her mouth to run along the side of his shaft. She licked up and down, coating his prick with her saliva. Finally, her tongue moved to the head of his cock, and swirled around the tip repeatedly. As her head descended, her lips parted to engulf his cock, and he could feel her lips and tongue sliding hotly over his length. She was sucking him strongly, and the sensation was incredible.

Keri kept working her mouth over his cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and his cock was buried down her throat. Will was in heaven, and it became even more intense when Keri began to hum on his prick. She continued her humming as she began to slide him out of her mouth. Her motion quickened, but her humming didn’t stop. Will was in ecstasy, and he didn’t think he could hold back for very long.

“Keri... honey...” he tried to tell her that he was about to come, but he could barely get those words out. She knew, anyway. That didn’t make her stop, however. Instead, she increased her sucking, and slid him further into her mouth, hoping to pull the jism from his balls.

It worked, and Will blasted a load of cum down her throat. She sucked him and licked him until he had shot every last spurt, and then she slowly, ever so slowly, slipped her mouth of his cock. She could see he had softened, and that it would be a little while before she could have more fun with him, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t have fun with her.

Keri rose as Will tried to catch his breath. Without preamble, she removed her shirt and her jeans. Her bra quickly followed, and Will caught his breath at her wonderful tits. They were easily the biggest he had ever seen in person, and they were very soft. Her nipples were erect, and stood an inch from her areolas, which were large and light pink. He longed to suck on them.

Keri didn’t give him an immediate opportunity, though, as she bent down to remove her panties. These joined the rest of her clothes on the floor, and then she turned to Will’s desk. She bent over ridiculously far as she cleared the papers neatly into a pile, and set them aside. Now, standing back up and turning around, she hopped onto the desk, setting her ass on the blotter, and spreading her legs as far as they would go, which was pretty damned far.

“C’mon, Mr. Yorkshire. It’s lunch time.” She was stroking her inner thighs to emphasize just exactly what she meant.

Seeing the wonderful cunt before him, Will dove in with abandon. His tongue snaked out and licked around Keri’s outer lips. She mewled above him as he continued to work. Soon, he used his fingers to spread apart her outer lips, and his tongue plunged in to find her hole. Once there, he stuck his tongue as far into her as he could, and waggled it. Keri moaned in passion, but tried to keep herself quiet. He continued to work at her hole, and one hand snaked up to fondle her tit. He rolled the nipple around in his fingers, and then spread out to knead the entire breast. Keri was sighing and moaning constantly now.

When Will finally moved his tongue up to flick across Keri’s now exposed clit, she cried out, “Oh, yes!” Her hands moved to the back of his head, to push his face further into contact with her swollen cunt. He continued to lap at her clit until her moans got to be loud enough that he was concerned someone would hear her.

Standing up, Will shoved his pants off his hips. Keri had actually whimpered when he had pulled away from her, but now, seeing his dick ready to thrust into her waiting twat, she smiled seductively.

Will pressed in, and found her cunt to be hot, moist, and gripping. His cock slipped in easily, her pussy muscles working to pull him further into her. Once he was fully buried inside her, he leaned over and pressed his lips to hers. Her mouth opened instantly to admit his tongue, and they were soon frenching passionately. His cock began to move inside her, and she started to moan again, only now her moans were muffled by his mouth.

Will grabbed her hips and started to ram into her faster and harder. Her moans soon changed to grunts, and her fingernails were clawing at his back, urging him to fuck her even harder. It was hot, it was passionate, and it was oh, so wrong. Which made it feel only that much better.

Keri’s legs wrapped around Will’s hips to try to force him even deeper inside her. He continued to rut into her, causing his balls to slap against her ass with each plunge. Keri was almost incoherent, her grunts and groans deteriorating into one long moan broken only to breathe. Will worked to move even faster, to ram even harder into her, and he was rewarded with her pussy clinging even more tightly to his dick.

Suddenly, Keri’s back arched, and she screamed into his mouth. Her pussy grabbed hold of his dick and was not interested in letting go. The extra sensation sent Will over the edge, and he let loose a torrent of cum inside her. The two bucked together for several more moments before they even began to come down from their high, and their lips remained locked throughout.

A few minutes later, Will had moved the two of them, together, into his office chair. Now Keri was sitting in his lap with his softening dick still buried inside of her. She smiled so sweetly at him that he didn’t even feel guilty for sleeping with a student.

“Will this get me an ‘A’, Mr. Yorkshire?” she asked.

“Hmm. Well, I don’t know about an ‘A’, but it does seem to have gotten you an ‘O’...”

They both giggled over that little joke.

They stayed like that for several minutes, but eventually they had to separate, and clean up, and get dressed. As she was pulling her shirt back on, she said, “I hope this wasn’t something that can’t be repeated, Mr. Yorkshire.”

He stopped and looked at her. He knew something weird was going on, but then again, to have access to her curvy body... “I think we can work something out, Keri. I’ll see you in class tomorrow. Try to get the short story done, but if you don’t manage it, no biggy.”

She stepped up and kissed him softly on the lips. “Thanks, Mr. Y. You’re the greatest!” She breezed out the door, unlocking it without so much as a raised eyebrow, and was gone. Will dropped back into his chair to consider.

It took only a few moments for him to realize the obvious problem. I’m not wearing the cologne today! And it’s been... well, okay, she was in class yesterday, but I didn’t get anywhere near her. That stuff can’t have a very long range, or I’d have women following me all over campus! Come to think of it, there should be other women after me, anyway. I mean, I’ve spoken to several other women this week. What went unspoken, even in his own mind, was the vast majority of them were, in his opinion, dogs.

Will did not come to any kind of conclusion before he had to go to lunch. Unfortunately, this wasn’t something he could talk over with someone. Who would believe him?

BioAm would.

Will was stuck in class all afternoon, which bugged him today, as he had finally decided on a course of action, and he wanted to get down to it. His students noted his distracted nature, but none of them bothered to comment on it. They just figured he was supposed to be weird; he was a writer, after all.

Finally, his classes finished, he rushed home. He needed to see the box that Montaigne had come in. He chanced getting a ticket to save a whole thirty seconds getting home, and hurriedly locked the car and went in.

He almost made it to his door, but then he saw her.

“Hey, Barbara,” he greeted with some amount of trepidation.

“Hi, Will,” she responded quietly, but with a clear tone of happiness in her voice, as well as a hint of arousal. She stepped over and kissed him softly. Given her height, this was a real workout for her, and he’d bent down to make life easier for her. He wrapped his one arm around her and pulled her to him, lengthening the kiss. He might have had work to do, but this felt very damned good.

When they finally broke the kiss, she stepped back and giggled. “That was fun. You’re too damn tall, though.”

He laughed. “Perhaps I’ll start carrying around a step-stool for you.”

She laughed with him. “Now, that would be unfair. I’m the one who needs it, I should carry it around.”

Will was almost caught short by that remark, but so much unusual had happened lately, he decided to let it go by. “Aren’t you going to be late for work?” he asked, trying to change the subject.

“Day off. Say, you wouldn’t have time...”

“To help you with a problem? Afraid I can’t right now, I have something that needs doing.”

“Really? Sonya said you don’t normally do anything after work.”

“You met Sonya?” he asked incredulously. The two women knew about one another?

“Oh, sure. Yesterday, around lunch time, she borrowed some oregano, I guess for dinner. Nice woman.”

“Um, Barb, I...”

“We’ll treat you right, don’t worry. We weren’t conspiring against you or anything. I promise.” She winked at him. “She’s not home yet, by the way.”

“Oh. Well, um... I guess I’ll talk to you a little later? I have got to do some research, and it really can’t wait.”

“Sure, no problem,” she answered with no hint of resentment. “Whenever. Just come on over and knock.” She smiled sweetly at him and disappeared into her own apartment.

Weird. Very weird. BioAm, you have a lot of explaining to do.

Will had very little information to go on. He knew only two things about BioAm: the city he came from, and that he had access to high-tech equipment. The first piece of knowledge came from the box, and presumed that BioAm had not traveled to a different city to mail the package, a ridiculously easy thing to do.

The second piece of information was somewhat inferred, but Will believed it to be accurate. Whatever had been done to cause this, the bottle had been manufactured by someone, and Will was sure that it had been done privately, not at some mass-market firm. That meant that someone could produce heavy glass bottling to specification, and that was not a common ability. Who would have that skill?

There was, in fact, only one way to find out. Unfortunately, it would mean missing a class day, but that was no big deal. Hell, some of the kids would be grateful for the chance to improve their writing projects. A quick call to the school left a message for the administrators, and the department secretary, so that a note would be posted on his classroom door.

His plans made, he had nothing else to do tonight. He couldn’t just sit around and wait. What could he do to keep his mind occupied, at least until Sonya came home?

Comes home? When did this become her home?

To distract himself from that line of reasoning, he went to see Barbara.

Well, here I am. Now what? Will was sitting in a small coffee shop in a fairly small town in the middle of nowhere. All he had as clues were a place that could manufacture its own glass, and the very bottom portion of a logo. Well, it was a place to start.

When the waitress came over to refill his coffee cup, he pulled out the scrap of paper. He’d removed the portion with the note on it, so that all he had was the bottom portion of the logo.

“Do you recognize this logo? I know it’s from around here, but I don’t know the name of the company.”

The young lady looked at it intently for a moment, then shook her head. “Sorry, nope, can’t place it. You a detective?”

“Uh, not as such... just need to find out what company the logo belongs to. It’s more a personal matter.”

“Oh. Well, sorry I couldn’t help.” She wandered away as a big man from down the counter came over.

“Let me have a look-see. I’ve been driving around these parts for a while.”

Will showed him the paper, and the guy looked at it for about a half-second. “Looks like the logo for EnGenTech.”

“EngineTech?” Will asked in confusion.

The man chuckled. “No, EnGENTech. Engineered Genetics Technologies. They’re a big research firm outside of town, on the main highway.”

That’s gotta be the place. “Can you tell me how to get there?”

So, here he was, outside EnGenTech. It was a huge office building. He was sure that there were labs inside. The hard part to judge would be how many levels of security he’d have to go through to try to find the person he was looking for.

It turned out, none. Will walked into the lobby to find a receptionist standing there, and a security guard near the elevator, but it was obvious the guard wasn’t there to keep people out as much as to keep things calm.

“May I help you, sir?”

Now, Will came to a sticking point. How to ask for BioAm? He improvised. “Do you have an office directory?”

The young lady pointed kindly. “Over there on the wall sir. Is there anything else?”

“Not right now, thank you.”

“Surely,” she answered, turning back to her book.

Will went over and studied the massive office directory. The board was huge, which, of course, it would have to be, in order to cover a building this size. But what was he looking for?

It turned out, he was looking for “Montaigne, A. Office: 2310. Lab:4-A” That can’t be a coincidence. Now, the real question: the office, or the lab?

Chances are there would be security around the labs. He might not even be able to get to them, so the office was the logical choice. He headed over to the elevator, and the guard gave him no more than a cursory glance. Will was glad of that as he punched the button for the 23rd floor.

Obviously, ‘office’ in this place was a misleading term. Even the offices were more like workrooms, and there wasn’t a secretary in sight. Approaching the door to 2310, Will got a few butterflies. The guy on the other side of this door was probably smart enough to cause Will no end of trouble if Will pissed him off. The guy on the other side of this door might even have... lethal means to handle him. The guy on the other side of this door...

Was not a guy.

He stood in front of door 2310. It was the office of one Amy Montaigne. Oh, shit. I hadn’t anticipated that wrinkle. Well, it makes little difference. In we go.

Will knocked on the door, and waited. The wait was a short one.

“Yes?” the woman asked, her light brown hair bouncing as she opened the door far enough to see who it was. Will noted her light brown eyes and her soft lips, but tried to refocus his attention.

“Ms. Montaigne?”

“Yes, that’s me. You are?”

“Do you also go by the name, ‘BioAm’?” he asked. He saw the look of recognition on her face.

“Come in.” She held the door open for him, and he stepped into an area cluttered with work. Notebooks lay open in a half dozen places. Her computer displayed a twisting double-helix of DNA. There was a half-drunk cup of tea on her desk.

Will turned, and took in Miss Montaigne. She was not much taller than Barbara, he figured around 5′ 2″ tall. Her wavy hair fell to just over her shoulders. He tried not to be too obvious about gazing down her body, but her ample breasts made that a very difficult task, indeed. This woman was a real looker.

“Since I’ve only used that name in one place,” she said, interrupting his train of thought, “you must be Yorkie.”

“That’s right.” He watched her closely to see if there was guilt or smugness or any other emotion. The only thing he could discern was a certain wariness.

She glanced at him for a moment. He was a little embarrassed because his evaluation of her had given him an erection. She smiled when she noticed, and then she straightened.

“We can’t talk about this here. The walls have ears.” She wrote down an address on a sheet of paper, along with directions. “Be here, sometime after five. I’ll be waiting for you.”

He was about to leave when she stopped him. Standing on her tip-toes, she plastered a warm and very arousing kiss directly on his lips. He was shocked, but not badly enough to not kiss back. He wondered just what the hell was going on.

I guess I’ll find out at five.

It was quarter after five when Will found the address. The town may not have been very big, but the layout was confusing as hell. He pulled up to the somewhat remote house, and turned off the engine. The nearest house was at least an eighth of a mile away. Not a huge distance, but far enough to keep people from snooping on each other, or from hearing what happened next door.

He walked up to the door, and rang the doorbell. He expected... well, he really didn’t know what to expect.

“It’s open, c’mon in,” she called. That made him nervous. Why didn’t she want to come to the door? What was it she was doing that she wouldn’t let him in personally?

Opening the door very slowly, he got his answer. Standing before him was Amy Montaigne, EnGenTech researcher. She was wearing a shirt that was cut to end just below her breasts, and had been ripped to show a lot of cleavage. The shorts she was wearing looked very much like men’s boxer shorts, and probably were. Her breasts were even more impressive now, and he was certain she wasn’t wearing a bra.

What was most disconcerting about this whole scene, however, was that Amy’s hands were raised above her head, in handcuffs. The handcuffs were run through a ring suspended from the ceiling on a chain, and Amy was having to stretch quite a bit to even stand in this position. Her head was bowed forward, and he couldn’t see her eyes, for her light brown hair was covering them. He stepped into the room, closing the door behind himself. He locked it instinctively.

“I’m glad you finally came, Master,” Amy said. “Your slave has been waiting for you all week.”

“What in the fuck did you do to me?” he asked, more in concern than anger.

“It’s a long story, Master, and I’m sure you’ll want to punish me for it. Couldn’t we please get that over with first? Your slave needs her discipline.”

Well, seeing her as she was, and with her talking like that, Will was hard as iron. He seemed to recognize the clothing she was wearing... as a costume.

“Which of my characters is this?” he guessed.

“Danielle,” she answered. “It’s time for you to tame your bitch, Master.”

That would make sense, with the role she had decided to play. Danielle had been in one of his mainstream books, and she was a total submissive. She had not believed herself worthy of the good fortune that had befallen her. He hoped that Amy wouldn’t take the character too far; Danielle had killed herself.

“Well, Danielle,” he said, for he wasn’t sure how to refer to her yet, “perhaps your master doesn’t think you need to be punished. Did you consider that?”

Finally, she looked up at him, but the self-hatred she felt for herself was obvious. Just how closely did she identify with the character?

“You don’t know all that I’ve done, Master. Please trust me, I deserve punishment.”

“I see. Well, hmm. How long have you been standing like this?” He could tell now that she was standing tippy-toe, and her calves were probably burning badly.

“Since 4:30, Master. I wanted to be ready in case you were early.”

Holy shit. She’s been standing like this for nearly an hour? Christ.

“Hmm. Well, I just have one question, Danielle.”

“Yes, Master?” she asked, as if his one question would be the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything.

“Why do you still have on clothes?” There was a twinkle in his eye that told her he wouldn’t hurt her, but he would have fun.

She swallowed, and then said, “I thought Master would want to remove them himself.

You thought right.

“I see. Well, let’s get down to it, shall we?”

Will ran his hands over Amy’s bare midriff, and he could feel her shiver at his touch. He walked around her, keeping his hands in contact at all times. Her legs twitched as her body shivered. He marveled that she would do this to herself. Looking her over, though, he saw that she was in excellent physical condition, she obviously worked out a lot, and her body was tight and toned, and looked incredibly good.

Or, what he could see of it looked good. He moved back around to face her, to find out what some of the rest of her looked like. He studied the way she had made the shirt, and confirmed that, sure enough, she had cut it to be easily removable.

“I really don’t think you need this,” he said, placing his hands between her tits and grabbing the shirt. With one good yank, the pre-ripped shirt fell away from her body, exposing her 34C breasts. Her nipples rode high, and bore tight, dark areolas. The position of her nipples gave him pause for thought.

“Are these yours?” he asked, rather indelicately, but befitting the situation.

Amy blushed very prettily. “No, Master. My breasts weren’t nearly large enough to suit you. I had them surgically enhanced to better serve you.”

Surgery. And there aren’t any scars left, so it was quite a while ago. Damn, how long has she been planning this?

“I see. Well, they are very nice, Danielle,” he responded, still using the character name. He reached out one hand and tweaked her left nipple. Amy squirmed with pleasure. Then Will began to run his hands all over her breasts. Leaning over, he licked one nipple, and Amy cried out in joy. He moved over to the other breast, and repeated his actions, and got the same response. His hands and tongue then began to roam freely, eliciting squeals and moans from his little slave.

It wasn’t long before Amy screamed out, her back arched, and she had an orgasm. Will was glad the neighbors were a couple of football-fields away. He looked at her now, as her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, her tits heaving as she breathed rapidly. While she collected herself, Will reached out and pulled her boxers off her hips, letting them fall to the floor. He hadn’t expected panties, and there were none. Nor was there any pubic hair. He found that very exciting. He could see her glistening pussy lips, swollen and awaiting his attention. There were other things to do first, however.

Moving around behind her, he ran his hand over her taut, smooth ass. He got a naughty idea, and decided to run with it.

“You said you were a bad girl, correct?” he asked her.

“Yes, Master.”

“And that you deserved punishment,” he continued.

“Yes, Master.”

“Very well. I want you to remember, you have admitted to deserving this.”

Will reared his hand back and gave her ass a good, solid smack. Amy flinched, but did nothing else. Will didn’t really want to hurt her, or even cause her pain so much as discomfort. Besides, as tight as her ass was, he had a feeling his hand hurt worse than her butt. He gave her a few more smacks, alternating cheeks, until he saw the faint glow of redness that came to her ass.

“Now then, you’ll remember this lesson, won’t you, Amy?” he switched back to her real name, to distance her from the character she had portrayed to him.

“Yes, Master.”

“And you won’t disobey your master again.”

“No, Master, never!” her heart was fully behind that statement.

“Very good. Where are the keys, Amy?”

She nodded with her head to the entertainment center. He walked over and grabbed the key to the handcuffs. Reaching up, he undid them one at a time. He could feel some of the tension in her evaporate as she was able, momentarily, to stand upright. It lasted for only a moment, however, as her legs finally gave out on her, more from emotional strain than physical exertion. Will caught her, but he wasn’t strong enough to carry her very far. Even light as she was, Will’s workout hadn’t been going on long enough to make him He-man yet.

He did manage to carry-drag her over to the couch, and lay her down on it. She smiled up at him, and he thought for the first time that he had seen her true nature in that smile. At work, she had been hesitant, pensive, and hiding something. Here, at first, she was playing a role, something she thought he wanted, or something that she felt she needed to do for him. Now, here, between the two of them, he was seeing the true her, giving herself fully to him.

Finally, Will felt the need to kiss her. He leaned over and pressed his lips softly to hers, and they kissed. Neither of them went further then that, except that Will was doing his best to remove clothing as they kissed. This meant that his shirt was the very last thing to go, and it waited a very long time.

Eventually, they came up for air, and Will took the opportunity to remove his shirt. Now, with both of them completely naked, he lay against her body, feeling the heat and the strength beneath him. He knew she could probably carry him to the bedroom, but that would have been intolerable to his ego. He stroked her soft breasts, and she sighed in pleasure. Her legs parted as he moved above her, and he knelt between her thighs, looking down at her wetness.

She mewled as his cock approached her cunt, and she moaned at the first feel of it against her. As he pushed in, her hips rolled in circles, trying to help him go farther, deeper into her. It didn’t take long for him to reach bottom, and there he paused. He paused to look down at the person who had sent him on a week-long roller coaster of sex, passion, and mystery. Soon, he would have his answers, but right now, he would have her.

Will began to move inside her, slowly at first, to stoke the fires of her passion until they were a massive blaze of lust. Then he sped up, rutting into her as hard as he could. Amy writhed beneath him, crying out and groaning with each stroke, slamming her hips up to meet his every downward plunge. She was thrashing her head side to side, and Will loved to watch her. He reached down to grope her tits, twisting and pinching her nipples lightly. That sent Amy over the edge and she came, screaming loudly as her back arched and her hands balled into tight fists.

Will continued to thrust into her, though a little more gently as her orgasm subsided. He allowed her to calm down, and then picked her up off the couch. Turning her over, he placed her on all fours, her ass sticking high in the air. He reinserted his dick into her cunt, and she moaned again. It wasn’t long before he was thrusting into her at full speed again, and she was grunting and groaning in passion. Soon, she came again, but Will had managed to hold himself off so far. Pulling out of her, he tried to decide how he wanted to come. There were any number of ways, but he wanted something unusual.

Deciding, Will directed her to lie on the floor. He straddled her waist, his cock resting between her tits. Seeing what he wanted, she pushed her breasts together, forming a warm tunnel of flesh for him to shove his cock into.

Will had never dared suggest this with any other woman, but here he was, about to tit-fuck a gorgeous babe. He moved his hips, and his cock slid in and out of her tit-tunnel. It was an exciting experience, and he was very soon on the verge of coming. When Amy bent her head up and licked at the head of his cock with each forward thrust, it was all he could take. Grunting loudly, he blew his load. Most of it landed all over Amy’s face, some of it in her hair. She moaned at the feel of it on her skin, at the passion they shared at that moment. Will, his energy spent, finally collapsed sideways, rolling off her, and slumping to the floor, exhausted. He looked over at his cum-soaked little slave, and smiled. She smiled back, and then he rested.

“So, now, I want to know, exactly what the hell is going on.” They were dressed now, and Amy had made dinner, though it was nothing more than a frozen lasagna cooked in the microwave. Food was food, at this point.

Amy, fully chastised by his tone, said, “Where do you want me to start?”

“At the beginning.”

“In the beginning, God said let there be light...” she giggled, hoping this would lighten the mood.

Will, not wanting to be cross with her, laughed. “Okay, okay, not quite that far back...”

“Okay. A couple of years ago, when you put out ‘Temple Suicide’, I bought it. A friend had recommended you to me, and I was thrilled. It was an excellent book. I immediately went out and bought all of the rest of your books that were available at the time.

“Well, when I’d finished those, I was kind of obsessed. I was like, ‘now what?’ It took some digging to find your website.”

“The publisher refuses to put it in the books, due to the content,” he explained.

“I guess I can understand that, sort of. Anyway, when I found out that you wrote erotica, something I’ve been reading for years, well, I spent the next three weeks reading every story you’d written.

“By the time I was done, I had this image of you in my mind. Not of what you looked like, so much, but of who you were, who you acted like. I guess it came from interpreting your main characters, but that doesn’t really matter. Anyway, I... well, I sort of fell in love with Will Yorkshire, the writer in my dreams.”

“I’m flattered. Really. But how does that lead us to today?”

“Well, I knew I couldn’t ever have you. I mean, you were a famous writer.”

Famous is pushing it a bit, but okay...

“But, from reading all of the stuff you put online, I got the feeling that you were... well, lonely.”

If she only knew the half of it.

“Well, by then, I’d completed my doctorate, and I decided that I wanted to help you. I wanted to do something for the man who had done so much for me. I’ve read every one of your stories at least twenty times, and each time I come away with a deeper understanding of what you meant. And, of course, your erotica has fueled many a night of solo exercise.”

“With a body like yours, I wouldn’t think solo exercise was frequently necessary.”

She blushed. “This body was built for you. Before you, I was a bit pudgy, I wore glasses, and my breasts were pathetic. When I decided that I had a small chance at having you, I decided to make myself into the kind of person you deserved to have. I spend three hours a day working out. I spent the money for laser eye surgery and breast implants. I did everything I could to become your perfect bunny.”

“And a damn nice job you did, too.” She blushed again.

“Anyway, when I decided to make your life better, I had to figure out how to do it. Since I’m a genetic engineer by trade, I figured there must be some way I could use that to benefit you.”

“Why didn’t you ever just come see me? I’d have dated you in a heartbeat.”

“I wasn’t worthy of you. I’m not worthy of you now. Especially after what I’ve done. But I’m getting off track.”

“Okay, okay. Go on.”

“Well, during my doctoral thesis, I’d learned some things that were a bit startling, even to my professors. They made me keep it quiet until further research could be done, but I kept my notes secure. When I began work for EnGenTech, I decided that I had the resources to pursue it.”

“Pursue what?”

“The Yorkie virus.”

“You named a disease after me?”

“Well, the name is a little misleading. It’s not actually a virus, but a modified bacteria. And it’s not a disease in the common meaning of the word, as it doesn’t make anyone sick, as such, and it is never fatal. At least, I think it’s never fatal...” Her voice trailed off, but then she shook her head and started up again. “Anyway, the Yorkie bacteria are genetically engineered. They use very little original DNA. Over the years, we’ve developed a library of DNA ‘commands’. We insert this piece of DNA code, and the resultant animal does such-and-such. I guess nobody figured out before how to put all the pieces together to do what Yorkie does.”

“And what does Yorkie do?”

“Well, inside the after-shave I sent you was the original Yorkie bacteria. When you used it, that is, put it on your skin, the bacteria entered your bloodstream. There, they sought out certain parts of your body. Your brain, your adrenal glands, your testicles... and several other glands that regulate body function and sexual drive.

“Once there, and it doesn’t take them long, maybe a half-hour at most, they begin reproducing. But they don’t reproduce themselves. Their children are highly modified. All Yorkie-A does inside of you is increase your sex drive and testosterone production. It also... monitors your arousal level. I don’t want to bore you with details, unless you’d like to know...” Will waved her off. “Okay, anyway, Yorkie-A reproduces into Yorkie-B. Yorkie-B is infectious, while Yorkie-A can only be gotten from direct contact, like through the after-shave. Yorkie-B is also female-specific: it can’t harm a male. This all has to do with hormone levels and such. Again, the details aren’t important at the moment.

“Well, when Yorkie-B enters a woman, it enters her brain and endocrine system, her sexual organs, et cetera. Then, once there, it re-orients the woman’s interest into serving her Yorkie-A carrier.”

“What?” Will nearly shouted.

“Yorkie-B victims will become the willing servants of their Yorkie-A carrier. You now exude an ‘odor.’ Though neither you or I can smell it, your brain registers it. That’s part of Yorkie-A. Those women infected with Yorkie-B from you will recognize that smell as the smell of their master. Any woman you’ve infected will be your willing slave for the rest of her, or your, life.”

“You... enslaved... girls, for me?”

“Yes.”

“Why, for crying out loud?”

“You didn’t seem happy. I was hoping that this would make you more so. Also, I knew that once you realized what was going on, you would come looking for me, and I would at least get to meet the greatest man in the world.”

“But why make them slaves? Certainly you could have... I don’t know, made it temporary infatuation or something...”

“Women should serve men. It’s the natural course of evolution. The feminist movement in the United States and elsewhere has attempted to interrupt this proper course. I’m... just helping to put things back the way they belong.”

Okay, so she’s a bit... um... ‘whacko’ would be a nice word... She’s a militant anti-feminist. Is there such a thing? Apparently there is. What the fuck do I do?

“Okay, so I assume there is an antidote, right? Please tell me there’s an antidote.”

“I didn’t attempt to discover one.”

“Well, we can go to your office and work on one. Certainly if you know how to build the bug, you know how to defeat it.”

Amy was looking down at the table top now.

“What?” Will asked in exasperation.

“After you left the office, and before the Yorkie-B bacteria took control of me, I made sure to destroy every reference to my work, both in hard copy and in the computer. As a matter of fact, I wiped my entire hard drive with security software so that it is completely unrecoverable.”

“Jesus Christ! You really don’t want me to be able to set this right again, do you?”

“Things are already set right, Master. Tampering with them now would only disturb the natural order again.”

“Fuck,” he muttered to himself. Thinking about some things, he asked, “Okay, so now every woman I meet is going to be infected with Yorkie and become my slave?”

“No, Master. Yorkie-A monitors your sexual arousal level, and will only release Yorkie-B into your respiratory system when you find a woman attractive. The Yorkie-A bug also increases your sexual drive so that the hormone levels when you are aroused will be high enough to trigger the release response. It’s very complicated, Master, and I’m oversimplifying. I can elaborate...”

Will waved her off again. “I ain’t that smart, and genetics, well, biology in general, isn’t my strong point. I’ll take your word for it. So, you’re saying that if I’m too close to a girl I find pretty, she’s gonna be mine. Forever.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Shit.”

“I told you that I deserved punishment, Master. Perhaps you’d like to spank me harder?”

Will was thrown completely off track by that question. He looked at her to see that she was completely serious.

“Uh, let’s set that aside for the moment. You said that your work was destroyed, but I still have a good amount of the after-shave at home. We can get the bacteria from that, and you can study it, and...” He could see she was shaking her head.

“No, Master. When you released the pressure in the bottle, the Yorkie-A bacteria will only live for another 48 hours in that environment. After it dies, the solution of the after-shave is designed to absorb the bacteria fully. There is nothing left of Yorkie-A in that bottle. In order to draw Yorkie-A out of your body, we’d have to quite literally dissect you. And Yorkie-B cannot be defeated without knowing how Yorkie-A produces it. Master, I’m afraid you’re stuck with this, whether you want to be or not. I’m sorry if this upsets you, Master. I know I don’t deserve to be near you. I can only thank you for the wonderful day we’ve had.”

Will sat in his chair, trying to think. This was all just too much for him. Overnight—quite literally—he’d gone from loner to stud. There were already four women in his “harem”. How many more could there be? How many women could he infect? More to the point, which women might he infect.

That line of reasoning made him think that, just perhaps, this wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

“We’ll talk about it on the ride home. Get packed.”

Amy whistled a tune to herself as Will sat trying to reason it all out.

If you can’t fight it, you might as well enjoy it. Life... has suddenly become much more interesting.