The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story for adults. It is fantasy fiction and any resemblance to real people or fact is purely coincidental.

Cure for Adultery

By Hypno Sister

Part 3

Late in the afternoon of the next day Samantha set out to collect Ken from the airport with a mixture of apprehension and excitement as to how her part in the plot to punish Ken for his adultery would pan out. Her success with her sister-in-law Trish had raised her confidence in her hypnotic skills but she was nevertheless nervous about her ability to entrance Ken.

When Ken emerged from Customs, Samantha was pleased to see he looked red-eyed and tired from the long flight. Having greeted her with a kiss his first words were to tell her how jet-lagged he felt and Samantha smiled secretly at how the situation seemed to be playing into her hands.

“Don’t worry darling,” she purred “as soon as we get back to my place I will make sure that you are able to relax and forget all about the pressures of work. Just place yourself in my hands and you will forget everything but the pleasure of erotic relaxation.”

“Sounds wonderful” he replied.

On the drive back to town, Samantha kept Ken awake with small talk to ensure he did not get a nap in the car which would relieve his tiredness and by the time he had carried in his bags and flopped into the leather armchair in front of the warm fire he was as primed for entrancement as Samantha could have hoped for. After placing a large glass of malt whiskey in his hand, Samantha began to undress the sleepy man while whispering into his ear promises of what pleasures she would bring him. Before long Samantha had the compliant Ken naked and began to remove her own clothes in a sensuous strip which held his attention and began his arousal. Naked she stood between his parted knees and surveyed his erection, which while no monster prong was more than average in length and girth.

“That’s what a woman likes to see. A man ready for action even before she has laid a finger on him.”

“You like?”

“Let me prove it to you. You lie back and relax and let me take you to heights of pleasure you have never experienced before.”

“I like the sound of that.”

“Don’t talk any more, darling. Just listen to me, totally relax and let me do the work. Don’t close your eyes, I want you to watch what I am going to do to this lovely hard-on you have presented me with.”

Kneeling between Ken’s legs she engulfed his erection between her ample soft breasts and began to slowly move the resilient flesh up and down the iron hard erection. She was rewarded with a moan of pleasure from the reclining man.

“See how my breasts wrap themselves around your prick and mould themselves to every contour. Up and down they move ..... up and down .... but still wrapped around you and engulfing your hard-on. Up and down ...... up and down ..... but maintaining contact and bringing you pleasure. Let your body relax and let your mind focus on what is happening to your manhood. Concentrate on letting the strength move from your muscles into your manhood. That is where you need you strength ..... even your mind should be centred on the way my breasts are enfolding your prick and bringing you great pleasure.”

Ken had never known Samantha be so inventive in her lovemaking before and was fully engrossed in the wonderful feelings she was producing in his loins and the delight effect that the relaxation she was advocating was having on his body and mind. He was more than happy to let her guide his sexual arousal and to follow her lead.

“Every feeling, every iota of power, every thought is centred on your manhood. Only your manhood is active ...... all other functions of your body are dormant ..... your manhood is the centre of your being ........ your mind is concentrated in your manhood to maintain its hardness ...... as hard as iron but as sensitive as a baby’s skin as my breasts caress and engulf it.”

Samantha looked up at Ken and saw a look of vagueness in his eyes as he observed what was happening between his thighs intensely. His breathing indicated arousal but his body was totally still.

“As my breasts move up and down the pleasure increases ....... a pleasure so great that you don’t want it to end ....... you may want to cum but if you do the wonderful feeling you are experiencing will end and you don’t want that ...... your mind is in your manhood and all you have to do is will yourself not to cum ...... such wonderful feelings of pleasure. Up and down go my breasts .... up and down ..... up and down ...... every time they go down they go deeper ..... with each downward movement your manhood becomes more controlled by my breasts .... up and down .... deeper and deeper .... your manhood under my control ..... your mind is in your manhood ..... deeper and deeper ....... manhood under control, mind under control but that is all right because it brings you the pleasure you need ...... deeper and deeper ...... down and down ...... Ken has no control left ..... only Samantha has control now ....... control of Ken’s manhood with her breasts and control of Ken’s mind as well. Your mind can hear my voice, Samantha’s voice, the voice of the controller of your manhood and mind. Obey the voice of the controller, Ken. Let yourself drift into a deep sleep where only my voice can be heard and only the pleasure of my breasts on your manhood can be felt. This is the voice of the Controller, Ken. Can you hear me?”

“Yes. I can hear you” said Ken in a sleepy voice.

“You will obey the Controller won’t you Ken?”

“Yes. I will obey the Controller.”

Ken’s eyes were firmly closed and his whole body was inert with the exception of his highly aroused and rock hard prick. Samantha smiled with pleasure and continued to stroke his erection with her breasts to increase her control.

She looked at Ken and knew he was hypnotised and ready for her manipulation. No sooner had the realisation hit her mind than she felt a wave of nausea as she looked at the erection between her breasts and she felt no sexual attraction to the helplessly entranced man. She stood and went to the telephone. Elaine’s post hypnotic suggestion had taken effect. She had been instructed that as soon as she had completed her hypnotic task she would find the thought of sex with Ken abhorrent and would immediately telephone Elaine so that she could take control of the situation. Samantha reported her success to Elaine and Ken’s wife set out for Samantha’s apartment after instructing Samantha to masturbate until she arrived. When Elaine let herself into Samantha’s apartment about twenty minutes later, she grinned with delight at the sight that met her eyes. Her adulterous husband naked and entranced with a raging erection and his former mistress totally obsessed with masturbation. Her plan had come together beautifully.

Elaine set about dealing with Samantha first because she would need the other woman to transfer control of Ken to her.

“Stop masturbating now, Sam.”

Samantha’s eyes focused for the first time on Elaine.

“Oh. You’re here. I got him easily” Samantha bragged. “He couldn’t resist me.” “Well done, Sam. Do you want to fuck him now?”

Once again the feeling of nausea swept over Samantha as the concept of sex with another woman’s husband was presented to her. She suddenly realised what Elaine had done to her but surprisingly it did not upset her.

“You know I don’t. You fixed it so I don’t. Will I ever want to fuck a man again?” “Oh yes, darling. You’re as bi as ever but if you know a man is married you will have a distinct aversion to sex with him. I have cured you of adultery and now it is time with your help to cure my husband too. But first tell me how you hypnotised him.”

Samantha explained in detail how she had achieved her entrancement of Ken. “Wonderful! I’ve always believed his thinking mind was in his cock and you have proved it. Now then, it’s time for his Controller to hand over control to his wife—his Goddess.”

“Can you hear me Ken?”

“Yes Controller.”

“I am in control of your manhood and your mind but this is only the prelude of even greater pleasure for you. You have been so obedient to me that you have earned the right to enter the realm of the Goddess where your worship of her will bring you greater pleasures than any other woman can bring you. She will become the only woman in your life because only through her can your sexual needs be met. Soon you will feel the hands of your Goddess caress your manhood bringing you great joy. After that the only voice you hear will be that of your Goddess and that voice is to be obeyed unquestioningly. You will never again hear from me your Controller because you will have reached a higher plain of control. Are you ready to meet your Goddess, Ken?”

“Yes Controller.”

Samantha winked at Elaine who gently took Ken’s rock-hard penis in her hand and stroked the head with her thumb. Ken sighed but did not ejaculate.

“This is your Goddess” announced Elaine. “You may open your eyes when I command it but you will remain in your present trace like state and see nothing else in the room other than your own body and that of your Goddess. Open your eyes and behold your Goddess.”

Ken obeyed and was rewarded with the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. He had not known what to expect when first viewing a Goddess but nothing could have prepared him for the stunning beauty of the woman before him. Ken suddenly realised it was a woman he knew. It was his wife Elaine.

“Goddess” gasped Ken. “How did I not know before? How could I have been so blind not to realise I was married to a Goddess.”

“Be quiet now. I have instructions which will make your life one of constant pleasure as long as you obey me in all things. First you will never again achieve an erection unless I, and only I, use the phrase ‘Rock-hard now’. Once you are erect, you will not lose it, even if I give you permission to cum, until I use the phrase ‘Soft and useless’. You will never be able to ejaculate unless I order ‘Cum now’. These controls will exist even when you are not in your trance. At any time when I say ‘Enter the Goddess Realm’ you will immediately return to your present trance state. Do you understand and accept these orders?”

“Yes Goddess I understand and accept your orders.”

“Soft and useless” pronounced Elaine and Ken’s massive erection wilted to nothing within seconds. “Stand up. When in the presence of your Goddess you will always stand and always remain silent unless ordered otherwise.” Ken stood naked before his Goddess. “Tell me all the women with whom you have been unfaithful to your wife and Goddess.”

“Only two, Goddess. Samantha and Barbara.”

Elaine looked at Samantha and raised her eyebrows in query.

“Must be Barbara from the typing pool. She worked for Ken for a couple of weeks last month. Pretty girl with huge boobs and a little brain.”

As Elaine was about to continue her interrogation, Samantha began to laugh. “I’ve just realised we’ve uncovered an affair between Ken and Barbie.” Elaine joined in the laughter which surprised Ken but pleased him to know his Goddess was happy—at least so he thought. In fact discovering he had a second mistress did nothing to improve Elaine’s demeanour and hardened her resolve to make Ken’s cure a painful one.

“Place your legs apart and squat slightly so that your genitals hang free between your legs” ordered Elaine. Ken immediately complied.

Taking careful aim, Elaine kicked Ken’s balls with all the force she could muster. Unable to make a sound because of the order to remain silent, Ken merely fell to his knees with his testicles in his hands and a look of extricating pain on his face. “Remember that pain, Ken. That is the pain that any adulterous husband deserves. From this moment on, whenever you have the slightest sexual thought about any woman other than your wife and Goddess that pain will recur and remain unabated until your thoughts return to your Goddess.”

Ken looked rapturously at his Goddess and the pain faded away.

“Wow!” exclaimed Samantha. “That’s some cure. Thank you for making mine only nausea.”

“Close your eyes now, Ken and hear nothing until I touch your forehead. Now we can discuss the future, Sam. Do you want us to continue our sapphic relationship?” “Without doubt. Having you in control of me turns me on immensely and the sex we have had has been the best of my life. Have you taken away my power to hypnotise people?”

“No, darling, you still have the skill but you will not be able to use it without my permission. I have decided young Barbara needs to be cured and I want you to use your skill on her to set her on the road of Sapphism. You’ll enjoy that won’t you?” “Oh yes. These young girls need to be cured of their sexual thoughts about married men” replied Samantha with, what could only be described as, an evil smile. “Good. Let’s leave Ken for a time to think about his Goddess while we see what we can do to please each others’ pussies.”

“After all that masturbating you made me do, I’m as hot as a firecracker ready to go off. So light the blue touch paper!”

“Just you remember that a word from me and you will turn into a damp squib, young lady.”

The sex was hot and wet. Neither women held back. Elaine was as aroused as Samantha as a result of the stimulation her ‘curing’ of Ken had given her. Both women achieved orgasm almost as soon as their lips met in a kiss and their loins ground together. Breasts were fondled and sucked and pussies were petted, licked and penetrated. Orgasm followed orgasm until the two sapphic lovers lay exhausted on the carpet.

Elaine propped herself up on an elbow and looked across the room at Ken who had a smile on his entranced face.

“I guess it’s time to get my husband back home. I’ll ring you tomorrow and let you know how he has settled into his persona as my adoring sex toy. You realise he will have no memory of you having been his mistress, don’t you?”

“Oh sure. By the way, why don’t you just make Ken so devoted to you that he will never have any sexual thoughts about other women rather than subjecting him to the ball agony therapy?”

“Because I want to punish the bastard as well as cure him. The same applies to you my sweet.”

Samantha nodded. Her mind turned to Barbara. The woman would need punishing too she concluded.

Elaine dressed and touched Ken on the forehead and instructed him to dress and follow her. She gave Samantha a peck on the cheek before husband and wife left the apartment and made their way to Elaine’s car. On her instructions he removed his baggage from the rear of Samantha’s car to her’s. They drove home in silence with Ken gazing worshipfully at his Goddess and Elaine planning her next moves in Ken’s cure.

When they arrived home Ken took out his bags and followed his Goddess into the house like a puppy. Elaine entered the lounge and sat in the chair that Ken had always considered his own. The entranced husband merely stood in front of his wife with a smile on his face.

“From this moment on you will never disobey me. You will forget that you have had affairs with Samantha and Barbara and in future you will treat them as you would any other colleagues. Although you will always be aware of the will of your Goddess you will behave quite normally when out of this house or when anyone is present in this house unless your Goddess commands otherwise. You will have no memory of having been hypnotised and you will forget that I have the ability to hypnotise people. Do you understand all your instructions?”

“Yes Goddess.”

“Time to wake up, Ken”

A flicker of uncertainty crossed Ken’s face but it passed quickly. “It’s good to be home again darling” he said. “Would you like a glass of wine?”

“Good idea. I’ll have one but I don’t want you to drink any” tested Elaine.

Ken poured out one glass of wine and brought it to Elaine. He made no comment that he had no drink and made no attempt to sit.

“Rock hard now” said Elaine and she watched with pleasure as a huge erection grew in Ken’s trousers. Again he made no comment and did not even touch his rampant prick. “Soft and useless” commanded Elaine and the erection disappeared. Satisfied that her hypnotic control was working effectively, Elaine decided it was time for her husband to prove his devotion to his wife by fucking her royally. “Get your clothes off Ken. I need a good hard fuck” announced Elaine as she began to remove her clothes. “Rock hard now.”

Ken’s eyes lit up with desire for his wife and by the time his clothes had been discarded he had a throbbing hard-on. He advanced on his beautiful naked wife and amazed himself by whispering “Goddess” as he kissed her yearning mouth. As tongues wrestled the newly united couple eased themselves onto the plush Afgan rug on the floor of the lounge. Ken’s hands were busy with Elaine’s fine breasts while her hands were gripping his hard buttocks. Ken moved his mouth down to Elaine’s erect nipples and began to suck them with a vigour which surprised Elaine. She was soon gasping with arousal as Ken attacked her sensitive buds. Elaine moved her hands from back to front and wrapped them around his erection, safe in the knowledge that there was no danger of a premature ejaculation. Ken moaned with delight as Elaine began to work his hard-on.

“Sixty-nine with you underneath” instructed Elaine and Ken moved obediently into a position he had never previously been prepared to adopt. With her hot pussy firmly planted on Ken’s face and his tongue active on her clit, Elaine decided her hand and not her mouth was all Ken was going to get tonight. After her session with Samantha earlier, Elaine expected her orgasm to take some time to build but her husband was showing such a level of skill with his tongue that she was rising to a climax long before she expected. Her cunt gushed her juices into the welcoming mouth of her worshipping husband.

Rising shakily of Ken’s face she ordered him to get his hard meat into her wet cunt. Ken obeyed with relish and was ram-rodding her in earnest within seconds. He brought her to two more orgasms before she whispered “Soft and useless” in his ear. He did not deserve to cum tonight she decided.

“Sleep in the spare room tonight, Ken. Bring me coffee in bed at eight tomorrow morning. Good night.” She left him sitting on the floor with his useless penis hanging between his legs. Ken watched the retreating figure with a look of adoration on his face.

Next morning Ken woke Elaine with coffee as ordered and stood beside her bed gazing at her in a worshipful manner. Elaine stretched like a cat and threw the bed clothes from her naked body. “Eat me” she ordered and Ken dived between her parted thighs with a whimper of passionate delight. Elaine knew that Ken was cured.

Three hours later Elaine was listening to a tearful Kim, her assistant in her jewellery business, tell her about her husband’s adultery with his financial advisor.

At about the same time Samantha was showing Barbara her new pendant and Ken was suffering ball-busting agony as a result of sexual thoughts about a pair of large breasts he encountered in a lift.

“My Goddess will cure me of my pain” repeated Ken.

“See how it sparkles in the light” intoned Samantha.

“I’m sure I can help you Kim” purred Elaine.

But that is another story.